Good morning kids. Wednesday, and with the slapping of federal charges on this illegal alien meth-head joy-boy, who’s résumé lists his profession as “geriatric prostate inspector,” the facts of the incident in the Pelosi San Francisco manse have been effectively sealed. And for good reason; they do not add up to the attempted assassination of the Speaker of the House by a white supremacist MAGA terrorist at the behest of Donald Trump. Oddly enough, given the timing of the attack and the players involved, I only came across one link during my time “aggravatin’ the links” from yesterday evening until early this morning. What this seems to indicate is, true believers and the braindead notwithstanding, a majority of the citizenry who are going to the polls next week aren’t buying it and are more concerned with trivia like the cost of living and preserving life and limb from hardened criminals set free in the name of “social justice.”
Friend and friend of the blog Michael Walsh was a guest on the latest episode of the podcast (parts 1 and 2 in the sidebar as well as on Rumble in its entirety) and along with his new book which really is a must-read IMHO, he has written a series of essays at his website The Pipelineadvocating for the repeal of several amendments – specifically the 16th, 17th and 18th – dating from the time of Woodrow Wilson. After I sort of half-jokingly mentioned repealing the 19th, women’s suffrage, I got an instant and enthusiastic serious-as-a-heart-attack reaction from Walsh and CBD in favor of it.
With that in mind, let me just state for the record that the flatus and stench of sour estrogen that emanates from the set of The View is something that I would not touch with a 10-foot DePape hammer. Shrill, shrieking, shrewish vapidity and ignorance underscored with an “APPLAUSE” sign-focused audience of clapping seals is not worthy of your time. The Jew-hatred from Fat Albert Speer Whoopi, though was newsworthy as well as instructive, as is this latest item.
I will not inflict you with an excerpt or pull quote from the article, except that there is one salient point that execrable, bitter, low-life, no-talent shit-whore Joy Behar swerved into which is, again, both a prime example of projection but quite revelatory:
“There is no both sides.”
Unlike every essence of her outer and inner self, her clarity and concision here are collectively a thing of beauty. Spot on. It also underscores the situation that we find ourselves in as a nation and as a society. When one side of the divide views the other as not merely wrong but an existential threat and an evil to be eradicated, how can we possibly move forward as a civil society? The answer of course is we can’t.
The bitter irony of Behar’s brainwave is that she is correct. But the fact that she and her ilk “view” shall we say us as cancer gives her and those she supports a mantle of absolute moral authority to do anything in the name of self-preservation. I agree with her premise, except the difference is I view her “views” as cancer, not necessarily her or her compatriots. I have no problem with her being on the air. The problem is their silencing of voices contra their beliefs that’s the problem. In the open, fair and free arena of ideas, they wouldn’t necessarily have a shot in hell.
Behar and her ilk aren’t the problem, here. They are however a symptom that we ignore at our peril. Because the shit coming from her pie-hole is merely echoed, if not actually written by, the same scum that put the words in President Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants mouth he spouted in front of a blood red Independence Hall.
Now with all the philosophy comes the hard truth. If we aren’t past it already, what with a stolen election and the targeting of political opponents of all stripes by the junta in power, we are heading to a point of no return. And the more everything this junta is doing crashes and burns around them in terms of domestic and foreign policy disasters, the sooner we will reach that point. How can they accept a potential wipeout at the polls next week and perhaps if we live to see it in ’24 when, “there is no both sides?” Biden himself delegitimized at least half the nation in that horrendous speech. How can they possibly stand for a rejection at the ballot box by said voters? They can’t.
What a pickle we’re in.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “It didn’t have to be this way. But it is…and Secretary Mayor Pete[r Puffer] Buttigieg is nowhere to be found.” You’d Better Be Prepared for the Perfect Transportation Storm
- “There are a half-million excess deaths in the United States that are unaccounted for—and the usual suspects do not add up to that many.” Unexplained Excess Deaths Are on the Rise
- “One of the main goals of Venezuela’s socialist regime has been to implement systems to subtly spread its ideology through classrooms so that students grow up to be loyal socialists. Fortunately, there has always been resistance to its plans, primarily from parents and teachers.” (the teachers up here are the problem – jjs) My Socialist Hell: Venezuela’s War on Children Through Propaganda Schoolbooks
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “There is no both sides.” The View Co-Hosts Deny That Democrats Participate In Political Violence
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Painful to watch. Fetterman on Why He Changed from 2018 Opposition to Fracking: I Supported it in 2017
- David Harsanyi: “. . . Not to mention, semi-fascisty.” Biden’s Energy ‘Windfall’ Tax Is Election Theater For Economic Illiterates
- “Mask off moment.” SHOT: Greta “Scoldilocks” Thunberg Calls For “Overthrow of Whole Capitalist System”
- “How DARE you!!!” CHASER: German Energy Company Demolishes Wind Turbines to Ramp Up Coal Mining
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden, who insists that the economy has been robust under his watch, took credit last week as a report from the Bureau of Economic Analysis showed that the economy grew at a 2.6% annualized pace during the third quarter of 2022.” ‘Relying on Credit Cards to Pay Basic Bills’: Reading Between the Lines on Biden’s Rosy Economic Outlook
- “The Institute for Supply Management’s October report was published on Tuesday, showing that the most recent Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) was at 50.2, which is a 0.7 drop from the month prior. The number is also the lowest level it has been since May of 2020 and shows that the manufacturing industry is almost at a flat level, The Hill reported.” U.S. Manufacturing Levels Lowest Since May 2020
- “I don’t know about you, but I’ll take mean tweets and $2.00 gas any day of the week.” Biden’s Self-Inflicted Energy Crisis Will Wreck Christmas for Most Americans
- Only 26% of registered voters said climate change was extremely important to their vote and 32% said it was “not that important.” Gallup: 85% Say Economy Extremely/Very Important to Their Vote in Midterms
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Brown University economist Emily Oster penned the article for The Atlantic, dubbed “Let’s Declare A Pandemic Amnesty,” on Monday, urging everyone to “forgive one another” for their words and actions over the virus. Second Largest Teachers Union Boss Slammed After Agreeing With “Pandemic Amnesty” Plea
- Dr. McCullough has been loud and proud when it comes to calling out the B.S. surrounding the dangers of the Bat Stew Flu and the efficacy of what some dolts are still calling [Chinese] COVID-19 “vaccines.” Big Brother Moves to De-certify McCullogh, One of the Few Doctors With the Courage to Speak Out About Chinese COVID
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Singer John Legend says there should be ‘significantly fewer police’ with less funding.”“Lumpy”Fetterman Touts Endorsements From Celebs Who Want to Defund Police
- “The city’s new mayor-elect defeated his progressive opponent with a campaign focused on public disorder.” Vancouver Chooses Sanity
- “During the single gubernatorial debate, Gov. Hochul dismissed rival candidate Lee Zeldin’s assertion that some people who commit crimes need to be locked up, airily responding to him, ‘I don’t know why that’s so important to you.’ One case out of Buffalo — the murder of mom-of-three Keaira Bennefield — shows why it’s important.” Gov. Hochul’s Refusal to Fix Bail Laws is a War on Women
- Karma runs over dogma. Film at 11 . . . Police: NYC Bicyclist Fatally Shot While on the Way to Shoot Another Person
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Federal law enforcement agencies originally created to protect us from terrorists are now being used to protect us from ourselves.” How The Surveillance State And Big Tech Colluded To Make Twitter ‘Disinformation’ The New Terrorism
- “There can be no amnesty for the unthinking enforcers of the narrative of the regime.” Our Soviet Blue-Check Media
- “It’s difficult for many on the Left who have been sheltered in their own tiny worlds to realize that they’ve been led to believe lies.” Twitter Will Survive Longer Than the Washed-Up Celebrities Who Are Quitting It
- “The level of free and open debate on the app has escalated.” Elon Now Has Twitter, and the Left Can’t Even
- “Trying to protect the interests of Democrats is tough business for a journalist.” The Press Has Officially Lost Its Grip On Reality
- “When they call for a ‘new journalistic tradition,’ what they mean is that they need a novel approach to influencing all future elections.” Ahead of 2024, Media Ponder Aloud: How Dishonest and Manipulative Can We Be?
- . . . as a general rule, if you find a book on Amazon that you are interested in buying, you should always do a web search for its publisher. I guarantee that publisher will have a webpage where you can buy the book direct. Do so. Help independent publishers and weaken the totalitarian censors at Amazon.” Today’s blacklisted American: Amazon blacklists book because it says something someone at Amazon doesn’t like
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Supreme Court justices seem inclined to ban racial preferences in higher ed, but schools will seek workarounds.” After Affirmative Action
- Betsy McCaughey: Harvard lawyer Seth Waxman objected that while race is sometimes the determining factor in who gets into Harvard, other times being “an oboe player in a year in which the Harvard-Radcliffe Orchestra needs an oboe player” will tip a student in. Chief Justice John Roberts instantly shot back, “We did not fight a civil war about oboe players.”Supreme Court Cases Expose Ugly Truth of Elite Colleges’ Inhumane Racial Admissions
- “America’s Public Education System is in shambles. [Chinese] Covid was just the final nail in the coffin.” Lenin is Educating Your Children
- Two students hung a “Don’t Tread On Me” flag and an American flag with a blue, red, and green line representing law enforcement, firefighters, and federal agents. Under the supervision of the self-described Director of Housing Operations, an alleged school administrator removed the flags from the dorm. Students protested the removal of the flags, according to a video of the interaction. School Official Removes Student’s American Flag Despite Pride Flag Displays Across Campus
- “A veteran NYC math teacher, who was just awarded $20,000, regularly and publicly shares his disdain for parents who advocated opening schools — in Marxist, classist language.”Award for pro-mask, pro-lockdown?! NYC teacher has a lot to learn
- “Multiple journal articles published by federally funded researchers working at UCLA have described or summarized how these mice were constructed using tissue taken from human fetuses. Additional journal articles reference UCLA as the provider of humanized mice in studies funded by the National Institutes of Health.” Federally Funded ‘Humanized Mouse Core’ at UCLA Transplanted Fetal Tissue into Mice
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “The court unanimously decided to set aside undated or incorrectly dated mail-in ballots. Under Pennsylvania law, mail-in voters are required to sign and date a declaration on the outer envelope. Despite this requirement, if undated or incorrectly dated ballots are turned in on time, they are eligible to be counted.” (at least we can delay if not derail the PA cheat factor – jjs) Pennsylvania Supreme Court Orders Election Officials to Set Aside Undated Mail-In Ballots
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Daniel Greenfield: “Jewish donors gave UC Berkeley over $450 million in one year.”Taxpayer and Donor-Funded Systemic Anti-Semitism at Berkeley
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Lawyers for the franchise suggested in a letter to the House Oversight Committee last week that the law firm Katz Banks Kumin LLP—best known for its representation of Brett Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford—and the public relations firm SKDK may have a “financial stake in the outcome of the investigation.” NFL’s Commanders [nee Redskins] Raise Questions About Financial Ties Between Liberal Activists and Oversight Committee Democrats
- “McMullin, who was endorsed by the Democratic Party in April to run against GOP incumbent Sen. Mike Lee, denied using the party’s fundraising platform ActBlue to solicit donations.”Evan “McMuffin” McMullin Lies About Campaign’s Use of Democrat Fundraising Machine
- “A 2018 investigation found the Democratic gubernatorial candidate fostered a ‘sexually hostile environment’ in the Oregon statehouse.” Tina “Tinny Kotex” Kotek Says She’s a Defender of Women. She Has a History of Ignoring Sexual Harassment Complaints.
- “FiveThirtyEight estimated Republicans are favored to take back the Senate with 51 seats. The Senate is currently split 50/50 with Vice President Kamala Harris as the tie-breaking vote.” (it might be a few more than that – jjs) Election Forecaster 538 Shifts Model, Predicts GOP Favored to Retake Senate
- “All ten of the blue seats that were moved towards the GOP Tuesday swung for [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden by eight to 20 points in 2020, according to Cook. Democratic governors are performing poorly in blue states, where Republican candidates have successfully focused on crime and inflation to draw voter support.” Election Forecaster Moves 10 More Blue House Seats Toward GOP Column
- “In the final estimation, voters–even Democratic voters–have determined that the current leadership is not getting it done, and believe Republicans will sweep big on election day.”New Poll Predicts Disaster for Democrats a Week Before Midterms
- “Let’s wake up!” Comedy Gold! Debbie Wasserman-Test Tries to Pump Up Low Energy Crowd at Biden Event
- “Another possible pickup for the Republicans.” New Poll Shows NH GOP Candidate Don Bolduc Leading Incumbent Maggie Hassan
- “The Phillips Academy poll published Tuesday shows that 53 percent of likely voters are backing Lake, giving her an 11-point advantage over Hobbs, who has 42 percent voter support. Lake, a former Fox 10 Phoenix anchor, leads among voters not affiliated with the two major parties, 52 to 42 percent. Of Latino respondents, 56 percent back Lake, as opposed to just 42 percent who say they will vote for the Democrat.” Poll: Arizona’s Kari Lake Holds Double-Digit Lead over Democrat Katie Hobbs in Governor’s Race
- “Will it make a difference?” (most likely yes – jjs) Arizona Senate Libertarian Candidate Drops Out, Endorses GOP Candidate Blake Masters
* * * * *
- Wow. Cue that 1937 Herbert Morrison play-by-play . . . Panic Button: New York Democrats Call in Kamala, Hillary for Last-Ditch Push for Kathy Hochul
- Michael Goodwin: “Years from now, pols and pundits will accuse lackluster incumbents who adopt a Rose Garden strategy of ‘pulling a Hochul.’ Any candidate who hides behind ceremonial events and lets a hardworking challenger set the agenda will be guilty of a ‘Hochulistic’ mistake. If that were all, it would be odd enough. But the accidental governor lately added a new layer of strangeness to her already-bizarre campaign by denying that crime is as bad as challenger Rep. Lee Zeldin claims.” (not “claims,” Michael; underscores – jjs) Kathy Hochul’s Running a Campaign Wreck
- “The race in Michigan’s redrawn Seventh Congressional District, which pits Democratic incumbent Elissa Slotkin against Republican challenger Tom Barrett, a state lawmaker and military veteran, has emerged as one of the most hotly contested in the country. Together, spending from both sides totals nearly $27 million.” (probably a swing district that is key to keeping Wretched Whitmer in power – jjs) Democrats Are Spending More in This Michigan District Than in Any Other in the Country
- “The Wyoming Republican, who was trounced by Trump-supported Harriet Hageman in her state’s August primary, came out and endorsed Democrat Tim Ryan on Tuesday — in a move that may have just tanked Ryan’s chances.” Liz-ard Cheney May Have Just Put the Final Nail in Democrats’ Coffin in Ohio Senate Race
- “Of 885 likely voters, 49% said they would vote for [Joe] Lombardo, and 45% said they would back [Steve] Sisolak, according to the NYT/Siena College poll released Monday. Lombardo, who serves as the Clark County Sheriff, had trailed behind Sisolak in the polls until October, but made up ground as Republicans nationwide surged.” GOP Challenger Holds Lead Over Dem Governor In Pivotal Swing State: POLL
- Jeffrey Lord: “She is a Pennsylvania ‘Young Gun’ and a symbol of the coming red wave.” Lisa Scheller and the Rise of a Republican House
- “Voter sentiment in Pennsylvania suggests a Republican year.” The Redstone State?
* * * * *
- In one of those quirks of fate that can leave you shaking your head and saying, “only in 2022,” the Republican running for Doyle’s seat is also named Mike Doyle. No joke. Name Confusion Is Just One Factor in an Intriguing Race in Pennsylvania
- “They are trying to make mental incapacity stylish.” The Delusional Democrats Won’t Learn Anything on Nov. 8
- Larry Elder: “The only public figure more hated by the California Left than Trump is Charles Manson – and he’s dead.” (beg to differ; Manson is a source of inspirational leadership to the Left – jjs) LA Times’ Wrongheaded Recall Postmortem
- “Free speech and free association are every bit as sweet as candy corn.” Which Costs More and Scares You Less: Halloween or the 2022 Election?
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The military operation, which is being conducted alongside the Office of Defense Cooperation operating out of the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine, will also seek to bolster the ability of Kyiv (Kiev) to set up border checks for weapons smugglers, step up training for Ukrainian inspectors and guards, as well as providing training on how to properly dispose or destroy weapons and munitions.” Pentagon: United States Military Personnel Operating in Ukraine to Track Weaponry
- “Report sheds light on Iran-Russia-China nexus and illicit use of American tech.” Axis of Evil: Chinese Tech Powering Iranian Drones in Russia-Ukraine War
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Netanyahu’s party, the Likud, looked set to be the largest party, with other parties on the right winning enough seats to join it in a hypothetical coalition government.” ‘Bibi Is Back’: Exit Polls Show Netanyahu With Majority Bloc in Israeli Elections
- I agree. Israel should “rid” them — one by one from 30,000 feet into the heart of Qom, Bushehr, Zurich, Brussels and Turtle Bay. . . The UN Calls for Israel to Rid Itself of Nuclear Weapons
- “The unsettling tests between the two rivals come just hours after Pyongyang threatened to use nukes against the South.” North Korea Fires Over 10 Missiles, South Korea Responds with Own Tests
- “Lasso, a conservative, has repeatedly blamed violence, including inside prisons, on drug gang retaliation for his government’s efforts to combat the trade.” (Siga adelante, Brandon!– jjs) Ecuador Declares State of Emergency After 5 Police Officers Killed in Explosive Attacks
- “Bolsonaro ultimately would not explicitly concede in his speech and did not say that Lula was the victor in the contest. He did, however, say that he would obey the constitution of Brazil. Bolsonaro’s chief of staff then took the microphone for a brief moment to say that Lula would become president as would normally happen.” Bolsonaro Does Not Concede, But Chief of Staff Accepts Transition Will Happen
- “Bolsonaro himself has not conceded defeat in Sunday’s election or made any public appearances or statements at press time since before the results of the election were announced.” Pro-Bolsonaro Truckers Paralyze Brazil with Hundreds of Blockades Nationwide
- “Remind you of anything?” Brazilian Patriot Protests Rage in the Face of ‘Corrupt’ Elections and Media Smears
- “Whodunnit?” (“Ye” olde weather controllers? or perhaps an hijab-averse citizen? – jjs) Two Senior Iranian Commanders Shot Dead by Unknown Gunmen
- “Recognizing the nature of the CCP is a prerequisite for curbing its influence.” Xi’s CCP or CCP’s Xi?
- “Britain’s new prime minister has no real mandate, no electoral footprint, and little recognizability. What about competence?” Rishi’s Road to Redemption
- “One is liberalizing, the other is massacring its people. Can you guess which one Biden is aiding – and the one he’s pushing away?” A Tale of Two Islamic States
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The case argued Monday, Students for Fair Admissions v. University of North Carolina, could determine whether military service academies can consider race when making admissions decisions.” ‘Eroding Morale’: Veterans Group Strikes Back At DOD Over Race-Based Admissions
- “As it is illegal to use specialty metals or alloys from China, North Korea, Russia, and Iran, companies procuring parts and metals for aircraft and other U.S. military infrastructure from those countries are in violation of federal law and thus should not be awarded government contracts.” The Next Defense Budget Should Exclude Companies that Violate US Law
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Turns out, Muslims—not evangelicals, Jews, or rednecks—are the most ‘Islamophobic’ demographic in America.” The ‘Islamophobia’ Industry Goes Bankrupt
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “This year’s 70 successful launches ties the previous high for the United States in a single year, set in 1966. With two months still left in the year, it looks like that record will be broken, by a lot.” Falcon Heavy launches successfully for 1st time since 2019
- “2002 AP7 is the largest such potentially dangerous asteroid discovered in eight years. Its present orbit however never brings it closer to the Earth than 4.4 million miles, and it will be many thousands of years before that orbit might result in an impact. This of course doesn’t prevent foolish mainstream news outlets like the New York Times to label it a ‘planet-killer.’” Astronomers discover a new large potentially dangerous near-Earth asteroid
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “When a friend makes a mistake, he remains a friend, but the mistake remains a mistake.”Dennis Prager: Kanye West, Anti-Semitism, and Candace Owens
- Robert Spencer: “This could be the greatest thing ever.” Obama: Buying an NBA Team?
- “Everyone in the room in 1992 thought Buchanan gave an uplifting speech. Only later was it spun as a dark diatribe.” Don’t Call It the ‘Culture War Speech’
- Christian Toto: “Pro-abortion drama’s fate suggests voters have other issues top of mind.”Why Call Jane Box Office Woes Spell Trouble for Democrats
- “Ronald Reagan’s Hollywood experience taught him there is nothing worse than a free human being in the eyes of an ideologue.” Lifting the Mask of Ideology
- “Anyone who cares about the present and future of black America should look at ways to strengthen families, not grouse about supposed exclusion.” Playing Catch With a Ghost
HITHER & YON
- “An interlocked mix of faith, politics, and identity lies at the root of America’s unique bond with the Jewish people, argues Walter Russell Mead.” The Great Jewish-American Entanglement
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.