Good morning kids. Thursday and I have to say, putting a vegetable on national television to abuse the citizenry is boring the shit out of me. Don’t get me wrong; I don’t think I can measure the level of righteous rage and indignation I have at these bastards who are destroying our blessed land. But the poor man’s Yasser Arafat schtick of holding the olive branch up in one hand with a loaded Webley in the other – i.e. calling for unity while condemning half the country as a literal mortal threat deadlier than cancer – has been rubbed into the ground.
I mean seriously, this dirty old bastard decrying conservatives, Trump supporters, MAGAns and really anyone who is not on board with having their house robbed and their children kidnapped and turned into sex-slaves/science experiments just is not going to fly anymore. Not even after the so-called Pelosi “assassination attempt” that turned into a homosexual tryst gone wrong with her husband and a gay crack whore (assistant crack whore) and not even after Watergate 2: Katie Hobbs Boogaloo has been debunked and shown to be merely an illegal alien breaking into her campaign HQ.
So, a grand white supremacist conspiracy to kill colored people of color and overthrow the nation is our top national security threat, along with “climate change” (we’re about to officially surrender to the Chi-Coms on yet another front per this Needlnose Ned “Ryerson” Price). Yet this happened, while Biden was giving his speech at a deserted Union Station. What absolutely perfect timing. Mercifully, no Leni Riefenstahl staging and lighting but muggers and rapists and empty stores aplenty just off camera:
Kate Constantini, Bolduc for Senate spokeswoman, told Breitbart News that before the General went on the debate stage, he was physically attacked outside the building by an individual in the crowd.
It is not known if the individual is a Hassan supporter.
Law enforcement was quickly on the scene and apprehended the individual.
“Prior to the debate, an individual in the crowd gathered outside attempted to punch the General and was quickly apprehended and arrested,” Constantini explained.
Interesting piece in the NY Post which, despite great reporting on leftist crap is still virulently anti-MAGA about Dan Bolduc and other MAGA candidates. If you can get past the anti-MAGA tinge of the writing, the fact that it was Democrats who actually helped MAGA candidates win their primaries in the idiotic belief that they would turn off voters is poised to bite them in the ass next Tuesday.
Twenty-one-year-old Scott Lennox of Illinois left a depraved voicemail last week for Republican gubernatorial candidate Darren Bailey in which he threatened to “skin” Bailey “alive” and “feed his f****ng family to him,” according to state prosecutors.
Lennox had a “heated argument” with his friends at a Chicago bar last Friday over pro-Bailey advertisements that made him “angry,” which led to the threatening voicemail, prosecutors allege. . .
. . . “Honestly if he doesn’t kill himself, I will. You know what? I know where he lives. I know where he sleeps. I know where his kids sleep. And I know the f**k school he works at,” prosecutors say Lennox said.
Lennox also reportedly added, “the candidate teaching all this mother f****ng misinformation is going to die. So honestly he should just kill himself before anything else happens.”
In the nation formerly known as the United States of America, a half dozen loudmouth braggarts in a Michigan bar get goaded into half-heartedly shooting their mouths off to an FBI plant and for their troubles, get railroaded into long prison sentences for allegedly plotting to kidnap Michigan governess Wretched Gretchen Whitmer. Ditto big time the scores of dupes entrapped by the FBI at the Capitol on J-6.
What are the odds this plainly violent asshole gets a slap on the wrist, as well as a propaganda cover story from the media about “lone wolf,” “mental illness,” “victim of GOP policies” etc.?
Psaki-psircling back to old sticky fingers Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants – and really it’s Obama – you fucking bore me already. If those who vote for Republican candidates are indeed an existential threat to “our precious democracy” (*VOMIT*), how in good conscience as the alleged president can you even allow the elections to go forward? How can you allow a political party and its base that you have now, on more than one occasion, officially declared “a clear and present danger” to the security of the nation (and those words have actual criminal/legal ramifications) to even participate in elections in the first place?
In short, what the actual fuck are you, Joseph Moist-Towelette Biden, putative president of the United States of America, waiting for? Why are you not cancelling the election, outlawing the GOP, declaring martial law and rounding up the usual suspects?
If your precious “democracy” is so precious, that’s what I would be doing right this minute were I in your highly-polished-to-reflect-upskirt wingtips (God forbid). Meh, to hell with your “democracy.” Your democracy is my last meal of bugs and worms – and in this economy, one cricket sliced waffer-theen – before being shot into a mass grave where the bugs and worms can feast on me. Yay! Sustainability!
The late Andrew Breitbart declared not so long ago, “Fuck you. War!” You have to wonder what he’d say if he were alive today to witness what we’re going through. As for me, fuck your democracy, sideways up the squeak hole with a flaming set of “Rules for Radicals,” “How to Be Anti-Racist” and “Mao’s Little Red Book” wrapped in barbed wire.
“Democracy dies in darkness.” Pfft. Let me declare here and now, I hope with every fiber of my being that democracy dies, not in darkness, but at high noon on national television, dangling from a noose. I want my friggin’ republic back.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The military now reflects the selfishness and fragmentation of our culture. Welcome to the looting-the-treasury phase of imperial decline.” Our Disunity Is a National Security Threat
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The bureau seeks to delay the release of information from the laptop of murdered Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich for 66 years.” FBI Laptop Dancing
- Miranda Devine: “The more we find out about the collusion that has been going on among the Biden [junta], the security agencies and Big Tech, the more alarming it is — and the more unrepentant they are.” How the Government Hid the Truth Behind Hunter Biden’s Laptop
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Prior to the debate, an individual in the crowd gathered outside attempted to punch the General and was quickly apprehended and arrested,” [Bolduc spokeswoman Kate] Constantini explained. Republican Gen. Bolduc Physically Attacked by Individual Outside Wednesday’s Debate
- Twenty-one-year-old Scott Lennox of Illinois left a depraved voicemail last week for Republican gubernatorial candidate Darren Bailey in which he threatened to “skin” Bailey “alive” and “feed his fuckng family to him,” according to state prosecutors. Report: Illinois Man Threatened to Kill GOP Gubernatorial Candidate Darren Bailey and His Family
* * * * *
- Good. I hope democracy dies, not in darkness, but at high noon on a gallows on national television. I want my friggin’ republic back. Joe Biden: Democracy Itself at Stake if You Vote for Republicans in the Midterms
- After repeatedly demonizing Republicans, Biden then said, “We need to start looking out for each other again. Seeing ourselves as we the people, not see each other as entrenched enemies.” Biden, Calling for Americans to Unite, Demonizes Republicans as a Threat to Democracy
- Ditto what I said above re “democracy.” Joe Biden Said ’Democracy’ 37 Times in 20-Minute Address Week Before Midterms
- “Old man warns of ‘dark forces’ threatening democracy.” Biden Rallies the Resistance, Urges Americans Not to Base Their Votes on Inflation and Other Trivial Concerns
- “Back during the earliest stages of the 2008 election, I believed in you. I backed you and hell, I even liked you. And yes, I probably owe every reader at PJ Media an apology for that. Of course, Obama came along and all of us donkeys got the vapors for him, but that just goes to show you how easily Democrats can be emotionally manipulated. Had I only known then what I know now. Not that it would have mattered, but at least I wouldn’t have to admit to having supported you.” (apology accepted – jjs) An Ex-Leftist Reacts to Biden’s Speech About ‘Democracy’
- “A once lively shopping center now desolate due to safety concerns.” An Empty Union Station Due to Crime is Perfect for Biden’s Speech on ‘Democracy’
- “That the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] and his team chose Union Station as the centerpiece of their final pitch to voters illustrates how little they understand America’s anger.” (it’s not that they don’t understand it; it’s that they don’t give a damn – jjs) Union Station Is Symbolic of America’s Spiraling Crime and Despair. Biden Wants To Blame You
* * * * *
- “While Warnock did not speak at the event, his name was at the top of a welcome message to attendees that played at the beginning of the program.” Ebenezer Baptist Scrooge Wife-Beater Warnock’s Church Airs Sermon Calling Evangelical Christianity the “Ideological Basis” of White Supremacy
- “What is so wrong with wanting to make America great again?” (it means those who fucked it up in the first place have to answer for their culpability in doing so – jjs) From Silent Majority to Deplorables to Semi-Fascists: Elites’ Demonization of Republicans
- “We’re seeing a whole political party and those who support it, those who enable it, those who run under its banner engaging in behavior that is so dangerous.” Hillary Clinton: Pelosi Attack Part of “Racism, Misogyny, Anti-Semitism” Embraced By Conservatives
- “Barack Obama promised this transformation, but it’s Joe Biden who is the true engine of our destruction.” (meh, still the dog-eater – jjs) America Is on the Cusp of a Fundamental Transformation
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Once the Left took the presidency [literally], the House, and Senate, they tried a deadly experiment on the American people.” The Left Were the Mad Scientists, We Were Their Lab Rats
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Yeah, they get the coal, we get the shaft?! ‘We Have No Choice’ Other Than Cooperate With China as a Partner on Climate Change, State Department Says
- “IT’S NOW A THING: In April, California Attorney accused Exxon Mobil of deceiving the public, perpetuating the ‘myth’ of plastics recycling. The United Nations is trying to create a “Global Plastics Treaty” that will likely not help anyone by international bureaucrats.”Greenpeace Accuses Industry of Creating “Recycling Myth”
- “[So-called quote-unquote “vice president”] Kamala Harris is announcing that $13 billion in federal funds from the ‘Inflation Reduction Act’ (keep reading once you’ve stopped laughing) will go to help low-income families weatherize their homes in preparation for cold temperatures this winter.” Kamala Harris to Announce Plans to Help Americans Heat Their Homes by Burning Billions in Cash
- “Tim Ryan is hoping voters forget about his presidential run.” Tim Ryan Says He Supports Natural Gas. His Record Says Otherwise
- “Democrats are destroying people’s jobs and capital and imperiling the U.S. economy in their misguided campaign against the fossil-fuel industry.” The Democrat War on Fossil Fuels
- “According to her 2020 financial disclosure, Hassan has between $4,004 and $60,000 invested in fossil-fuel based exchange traded funds (ETFs) and stocks. Once her husband’s holdings are taken into account, she holds between $19,005 and $110,000 in such stocks and ETFs.” Debate: Democrat Maggie Hassan Blames ‘Big Oil’ for Soaring Gas Prices While Holding Fossil Fuel Investments
* * * * *
- Richard Fernandez: “The Green nightmare is billions of Africans living like Americans.” New Nukes, More Nukes, not No Nukes
- “The public prosecutor had asked for four months of which two suspended, but the judge said she did not want her sentence to discourage other people to demonstrate.” (so, a complete farce – jjs) Climate Activists Who Glued Themselves to Famous Dutch Painting Sentenced to Prison
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Fed officials agreed Wednesday to lift the benchmark federal-funds rate by three-quarters of a percentage point to a range between 3.75 and four percent, the highest since January 2008. This was what forecasters and financial markets had expected. This is the fourth consecutive raise of 75 basis points.” Fed Hikes Interest Rates 0.75% as It Struggles Against Highest Inflation in Decades
- “. . . shifted 26 percentage points away from Democrats since the Journal’s August poll and now favors the GOP by 15 percentage points” Poll Finds Massive Shift of Suburban Women to Republicans in Midterms Due to Economy
- “Seniors are getting the biggest increase in their Social Security checks in 10 years through [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s leadership,” the [junta] claimed. (COLA increase – jjs) White House Deletes Tweet After Getting Humiliated By Fact-Check
- “White House takes credit for increase in Social Security payments, which are adjusted for inflation under law.” Biden’s Final Pitch: Inflation is a Good Thing
- Terry Jeffrey: “Perhaps more remarkable than the massive increase in its debt that the federal government accumulated in the last fiscal year is the fact that it did so while extracting a record amount of taxes from the American people.” Biden Has Increased Debt $33,521 Per Income Tax Payer
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Here’s why the Atlantic lied… Democrats are about to get wiped out in large part by suburban mothers in blue states and cities where the [Chinese] COVID tyranny and human rights abuses were the worst. The Atlantic’s request for an amnesty was a direct, election-eve appeal to these suburban voters to forgive, forget, and vote Democrat. It doesn’t get any more cynical or dishonest than that, but that’s what the Atlantic was aiming for.Atlantic’s Chinese COVID Amnesty Request Was a Massive Political Blunder
- “A real doozy of an article in The Atlantic begs for mercy.” Now the Disgraced Chinese COVID “Experts” Want “Amnesty?”
- “How about a [Chinese] COVID reckoning instead — and maybe a red wave to get it rolling?”“Pandemic Amnesty?” Not a Chance
- “Emily Oster’s article misses all three “R” requirements of meaningful forgiveness: Remorse, Repair, and Not Repeating.” We Need Pandemic Accountability, Not “Pandemic Amnesty”
- “Forgive the people in your life, of course, but never forget what officials did to us.” No Amnesty for Pandemic Tyranny
- Seriously, what real world consequences or punishment will Fauci ever face? ‘Oh, Dear God’: Democrats Are Reportedly Hunkering Down for Rand Paul to Investigate Fauci, Lead Health Committee
- “. . . there is one gargantuan issue that got us to all of these big issues that are ruining our lives: [Chinese] COVID. Had the Wuhan Chinese Bat Flu not broken free and done its damage, Joe Biden would still be in his Delaware basement playing with his Legos and eating Cheerios out of a little baggie.” Chinese COVID Is on the Ballot Next Week and Running as a Democrat
- “. . . While Pfizer’s logo is proudly displayed behind him.” Video: CNBC’s Jim Cramer Goes On Bizarre Pro-China Chinese COVID Lockdown, Vaccine Propaganda Rant
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “[the] record-breaking numbers are a direct consequence of open-borders policies implemented by Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and the person who appointed him, [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden.” Failure at the Border: 5.5 Million Illegal Immigrants Have Crossed Into the U.S. on Biden’s Watch
- Oops. Illegal Immigrant Identified By Authorities as Suspected Burglar of Katie Hobbs’ Campaign Office, Debunking Attempted Blame on Kari Lake
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Daniel Greenfield: “Some accuse Gov. Hochul of being soft on crime. That’s not true. She’s not soft on crime, she’s pro-crime. While claiming to help black people, she got a black woman killed. And the skyrocketing murder rates show that Keaira Bennefield is not alone.”How Gov. Hochul Killed a Black Woman
- “The group’s support comes at a pivotal moment for Kelly, whose double-digit lead over Republican Blake Masters has disappeared amid growing concerns about crime and the economy. A recent poll from the progressive Data for Progress found Kelly tied with Masters. The poll also found that Latino voters favored Kelly by a 58-37 margin, down considerably from Kelly’s support among the group in the 2020 special election.” Mark Kelly Says He’s a Criminal Justice Moderate. His Campaign Took $350,000 From a Nazi Collaborator Soros-Backed Defund Group.
- “New Yorkers angry about crime aren’t being misled by dodgy data—they are reacting to the evidence of their own eyes.” Manipulated By Reality
- “The media wants us to believe record crime spikes arriving on the heels of a series of rogue district attorneys getting into office must be pure coincidence.” The Walls Are Closing In on Woke DAs
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Conservative podcaster Liz Wheeler commented that Roth should have been the first person that Musk fired, but Musk was quick to defend Roth, stating: “We’ve all made some questionable tweets, me more than most, but I want to be clear that I support Yoel. My sense is that he has high integrity, and we are all entitled to our political beliefs.” Elon Musk Stands with Twitter ‘Integrity’ Head Yoel Roth Who Thinks Trump Supporters Are Nazis
- Rashad Robinson, president of the leftist group Color of Change, repeatedly tweeted his support for Smollet after the “Empire” actor falsely claimed to be the victim of a racist and homophobic hate crime in 2019. At the time, Smollett claimed two assailants beat him up while screaming, “This is MAGA country.” Elon Musk Taps Jussie Smollett Hoaxer For Twitter Censorship Advice
- “Elon Musk’s Twitter is leaving the woke world. Is the rest of the social media universe ready to follow?” (yeah, about that, see the above two – jjs) It Isn’t Just Congress: A ‘Red Wave’ is Hitting Social Media, Too
- “Musk is also reportedly canceling a work-from-anywhere policy and is going to force employees to come into the office to work.” The Purge Begins: Musk Is Terminating Massive Number Of Twitter Employees On Friday, Report Says
- “In response to follow-up questions, Garrity said the station was working with Outright Vermont and GLAAD to craft its message and would put it on the 6 p.m. newscast ‘as soon as we have it ready to go’. . . I like this comment from one of my readers: ‘A first for journalism! Retracting a story because it is true.'” Vermont News Outlet Blacklists its Own Story to Protect the Queer Agenda at a Local School
- “When an ‘error’ is gravely serious.” CNN Refers to “Palestine” as if it Existed
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “63 percent of Great Lakes State voters less likely to back Nessel over controversial comment.” Michigan AG Dana Nessel Called for a ‘Drag Queen for Every School.’ Michigan Voters Disagree.
- “In behavior typical of many such battles nationwide, Conejo Valley Unified officials scorn the concerns of non-progressive parents.” A California School District’s Mounting Deceits
- “Where are you, Adam Kinzinger?” Paging Liz Cheney: Abortion Rights Protesters Disrupt SCOTUS Which Threatens America’s Democracy
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “The order comes less than a week after Liburdi ruled in favor of Clean Elections USA, allowing them to keep monitoring ballot drop boxes after two liberal activists groups, the Arizona Alliance for Retired Americans and Voto Latino, sued to stop the group from monitoring the drop boxes, claiming that it was violating the Voting Rights Act and the Ku Klux Klan Act.” (oh for fuck’s sake, ignore the order and monitor the boxes anyway!!!!! – jjs)Arizona Judge Issues Restraining Order Against Voter Org Monitoring Drop Boxes, a Week After Ruling In Their Favor
- “A new ‘bipartisan’ organization of national security apparatus alumni is backing Democrat candidates ahead of the 2022 midterm elections.” Cloak-and-Ballot Stuff
- “The witches brew of election rigging continues to bubble over in Michigan.” The Latest Scheme to Rig Elections in Michigan
- Daniel Greenfield: “A Bay Area post office box and a shadowy online war.” A Chinese Influence Operation Promoted an Anti-Trump PAC for the Midterms
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Getting them while they’re young.” Indoctrinating School Children to Hate Israel and Jews
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Fetterman, who served as mayor of Braddock from 2006-2019, owns eight properties in the area. They include several vacant lots, and are the subject of a watchdog complaint filed by the Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust (FACT). CAGE alleges in its complaint, obtained exclusively by the Daily Caller, that Fetterman bought and sold one of the properties in a way that violated Pennsylvania non-profit law and his organization’s charter.”Conservative Org Files Ethics Complaint Over “Lumpy” Fetterman’s Land Purchases
- “David Esrati’s controversial statements have Democrats on edge.” Meet the Democratic Congressional Candidate Who Mocks Women, Takes Pictures of Kids in Public, and Uses the N-Word
- “A staffer for Democrat Trudy Busch Valentine’s Missouri U.S. Senate campaign has been fired after being arrested on a sexual misconduct allegation . . . John Lark Herron, 42, was arrested on Oct. 24 for “invasion of privacy” at the Mid-County Family YMCA in Brentwood, Missouri, according to a Brentwood Police Department incident report. Police listed the alleged victim as a juvenile.” Missouri Democrat Senate Campaign Ditches Staffer Arrested on Sexual Misconduct Allegation
- “The mood of the country is not good.” CNN Political Director Describes Signs Of Dem Wipeout
- So, the conditions are ripe. The stage is set. The band has been engaged. And the invitations for the victory party have gone out. The only question left to answer is “how big will be the wave?” No Blue Seat Is Safe as GOP Wave Builds
- “Soon those Americans who cherish freedom and American exceptionalism will face a dire decision.” More Reasons Voters Might Catch the Red Wave
- “Generic candidates battle it out in North Carolina.” Why No One’s Talking About This Swing-State Senate Race That Could Determine the Balance of Power in Washington
- Dixon said, “[Whitmer] shut everything down over and over again, and she had restaurants closed down for eight months in the state of Michigan. We lost 3,000 restaurants. We still lose restaurants every single day. There are a whole towns that have been destroyed by the shutdown.” Tudor Dixon: Gretchen Whitmer Oversaw Lockdowns, School Shutdowns, Nursing Home Deaths, Rising Crime, Destruction of Auto Industry
- “. . . it is no surprise that the nation’s most powerful teachers unions have bankrolled Whitmer, considering she has been one of the most unwavering governors in the country regarding her response to the [Chinese] COVID pandemic, particularly in the education sector.” Nation’s Largest Teachers Unions Dump at Least $2.25 Million on Michigan Gov. Whitmer Re-Election Campaign
* * * * *
- “Additionally, Vance closed the gap among independents, as 41 percent said they would support Vance and 45 percent said Ryan. Fifteen percent of those not affiliated with a party were undecided.” Cygnal Poll: Republican J.D. Vance Maintains Almost 5 Point Lead over Democrat Tim Ryan
- “It’s single-party control. Things are going downhill: inflation, crime, homelessness, addiction, overdoses. Here in Oregon, look outside—you see the homelessness, people dying in the streets from overdoses, people having psychotic breaks. It’s in shambles right now. It wasn’t always like this.” ‘Failure of Leadership’: Oregon’s Lifelong Democrats Explain Why They’re Voting GOP
- “Libertarians in Georgia and other states could finally become a force to be reckoned with.” (not in Arizona – jjs) Will Third-Party Voters Decide Senate Majority?
- “A Republican victory in New York State is unlikely—but possible.” Can Lee Zeldin Win?
- “In the GOP primary, Bolduc claimed President Donald Trump was the true winner of the 2020 election (though he later waffled on that). Yet Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer’s super PAC nonetheless spent $3.2 million on ads effectively promoting him over his rival, Chuck Morse. Bolduc won, and now polls suggest he’s got a strong chance to win on Tuesday. RealClearPolitics calls the race a tossup, but projects him to prevail over Democratic Sen. Maggie Hassan. Great work, Chuck!” (the NY Post of course hates MAGAns, but the nub of the essay is correct insofar as Dems’ insane strategy backfiring bigly- jjs)MAGA Republicans Who “Threaten Democracy” May Have Dems to Thank for Their Wins Tuesday
* * * * *
- “I don’t know Steve Martin. Steve Martin is not a friend of mine. But I can still tell you that Joe Biden is no Steve Martin.” Biden Goes Full Steve Martin, Has His ‘I Was Born a Poor Black Child’ Moment
- “In one of Biden’s latest gaffes, he claimed that there are 54 states.” The Hill Publishes Op-Ed Suggesting ‘Baffled and Confused’ Biden May Be Removed via 25th Amendment
- “It really doesn’t matter what you think of his politics, just think about what’s best for him – and the country.” Biden Isn’t a Gaffe Machine – He’s a Malfunctioning Machine
* * * * *
- “This isn’t the ‘I’m here to shake up Washington!’ TV special. This is serious. It has never been more serious.” To the Soon-to-Be Elected Republicans: Don’t Embarrass Your Constituents (i.e. don’t fuck us over – jjs)
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “. . . it’s worth taking a look at the authoritarian hellscape that is China — if for no other purpose than as a case study of how far an unconstrained government will encroach on human dignity if given the opportunity.” Chinese “Zero-COVID” Hell: The Bleakness in the East
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “A national election was held for the fifth time in three years.”Benjamin Netanyahu Appears Set for Dramatic Comeback
- “An interview with Hungarian Justice Minister Judit Varga.” Brussels Versus Budapest
- “Sunak is not a conservative champion of national sovereignty and individualism, but a proponent of globalism.” The U.K.’s New ‘Conservative’ Prime Minister Is Just Another Vessel For Globalism
- “. . . Within limits, of course. Very strict limits.” Debating Hijab in Norway
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- David Harsanyi: “Don’t worry. Sadly, no one is going to reform entitlements.” Don’t Fall for the Democrats’ Ginned-Up Social Security Scaremongering
- “In addition to the socialist candidates hoping to keep a grip on the Empire State’s levers of power, two ballot measures desperately need voting down.” Must New York City Double Down on Leftism?
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “There are four particular DNA variants that were associated with surviving the plague as it first swept across the world in the mid-1300s, according to a new paper published in Nature. At least two of those mutations, which are carried by small mammals and the fleas that accompany them, are now linked to autoimmune disorders like Crohn’s disease and rheumatoid arthritis.” Have Arthritis Or Crohn’s? It Might Be Because Your Ancestors Survived the Plague
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “This renaissance occurred because Americans stopped asking the federal government to run a space ‘program’ that controlled everything, but to break those shackles and allow the freecompetition of private companies to create a chaotic and competitive industry. The result was totally American in nature, and it has worked marvelously. American Freedom Sets a New Yearly Record for Rocketry
- “These spherical dishes illustrate the type of design innovation a small independently owned company like Freefall brings to the table. The story behind the construction of this particular prototype ground station illustrates the manufacturing innovation that comes from a small independently owned company.” Freefall: An Antenna Company for Space
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Trans and HIV activist Lailani Muniz was arrested last month in the Bronx after corresponding with someone whom Muniz thought was a 14-year-old boy identified as “Josh” on the LGBT dating app Grindr, according to the criminal complaint obtained by Fox News Digital. “Josh,” however, was actually a man who works at the nonprofit NY Creeps Spotlight, which exposes people who target children. The man asked Fox News Digital to only be identified as FM. (second look at Iranian construction cranes, rooftops and lampposts? – jjs) Prominent New York Trans Activist Arrested for Allegedly Soliciting a Minor
- “The fight between Earl Jackson and Mary Brown is literally a fight for your children’s futures.” A Write-In Election for a Texas Court Could Derail the Trans Lobby
- “There is no logical scientific reason to say this,” Dr Jane Orient, executive director of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons told the Daily Mail. “It is clearly a political move. If you don’t have a uterus and you don’t have ovaries then you can’t be pregnant.”CDC Scrubs Word ‘Women’ from Flu Vaccine Guidance, Replaces With ‘Pregnant People’
- Considering we now have a SCOTUS justice who declares it takes a scientist to determine gender, what does this ruling really mean? Ninth Circuit Court Rules Miss USOA Pageant Can Exclude Males
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “There is no ‘humanity’ or ‘mercy’ in modern-day eugenics.” Anne Hathaway Promotes ‘Mercy’ Killing Unborn Babies
- Christian Toto: “Far-left site says it’s time for Lorne Michaels’ institution to close down for good.” (it’s been floating at the top of the bowl for at least 25 years if not longer – jjs)TheWrap.com, Trump Agree – Cancel SNL
HITHER & YON
- “To gain spiritual ‘fighting power,’ we must exercise our will power.” In Search of Spiritual Fighting Power
- “Reasonable citizens should be able to discuss what it means to honor and to preserve our culture, and what that has to do with the whole issue of immigration.” Italy for Italians, America for Americans
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.