Good morning kids. The weekend is here and with everything happening, I was forced to ignore the attempted pseudo-mea culpa from toxic, leftist rag The Atlantic urging us to forgive and forget the two years – and counting! – of abuse (and worse) that the author and her ilk heaped upon those of us who knew the lockdowns and other depredations of the Peking Pox pandemic were complete and utter horseshit. Useless at best, lethal at worst.
If you move past the sheer gall of this, The Atlantic, which is always in the vanguard of the most rabid anti-American propaganda, actually did us a favor (NB: going forward, when I refer to the magazine and its author, I am referring to everyone who foisted this on us). To ask for forgiveness is an admission of guilt. Guilt not only in disseminating utter lies and instilling fear, and not just in the demonization/otherization of those who refused to go along with this. Guilt in the needless deaths of tens if not hundreds of thousands of people via the banning of proven, safe, cheap, readily available anti-viral therapeutics, preventing sick people from getting treatments for real life-threatening diseases, psychological trauma of prolonged quarantines, ruination of lives and businesses, damage to the psyches and development of a generation of children, increase in alcoholism, drug addiction and suicides, the foisting of hastily prepared vaccines whose side effects are serious and in cases now running into the tens of thousands, lethal. And on and on and on.
More death and misery by orders of magnitude than the actual virus itself. At the same time, ignoring the most important points of all: how this Franken-bug was created, who created it and the manner of its release. Add on top of it, the excuse to completely destroy whatever fig leaf of a pretext of election integrity that barely existed beforehand as a means to help undermine the 2020 presidential elections and the blood begins to simmer.
All that said, The Atlantic essay, which as I noted speaks for everyone involved and/or cheering on the actions from January of 2020 onward in the complete upending of normal society, asks us to both forgive and forget what was tantamount to a crime against humanity, the aftershocks and scars of which will continue to cause incalculable damage for years to come.
Meanwhile, in another part of the forest, after the continued blood-libeling of over half the nation as violent, unthinking, racist troglodytes bent on the imposition of a totalitarian white supremacist dictatorship in the name of MAGA, a mostly peaceful bullet mostly peacefully found its way through the window of a Republican politician.
Federal law enforcement officials have launched a criminal investigation into gunshots that were fired late last month at the family home of North Carolina congressional candidate Pat Harrigan (R), a former Green Beret.
News of the shots that hit Harrigan’s parent’s home in Hickory, North Carolina, broke Thursday afternoon after the family disclosed the incident in an interview with The Associated Press.
Harrigan’s campaign said that Harrigan’s children were inside the home when the shooting happened and that a shot hit the home within a few feet of where the children were sleeping.
“Jeff Jackson’s brand of politics leads to runaway inflation, economic ruin, and rampant crime – including political violence. Voters literally cannot afford to have him in Congress,” Harrigan’s campaign said in a statement. “I’m focused on fixing the economy, lowering prices, and keeping our streets safe. And it’ll take more than a bullet and death threats to knock this Green Beret off that mission.”
In a letter to his Jackson last month, Harrigan said that he was disappointed in how Jackson had conducted himself while on the campaign trail, including filming a campaign ad in front of one of Harrigan’s homes in Hickory. . .
. . . “I’m never going to film an ad in front of your home, violating the sanctity and security of your family- putting their lives at risk,” he later added. “It just doesn’t seem like the ‘honest and decent’ thing to do. Quite frankly, it would be so dishonest and indecent that the thought has never crossed my mind. I’m sorry that it crossed yours.”
Mr. Harrigan, he deliberately filmed the spot in front of your home so that at a bare minimum, the Democrat-approved and/or funded goon squads would come and scare the shit out of your family, neighbors and anyone thinking of voting for you. That is, voting against them. See also the mostly peaceful stakeout of Justice Kavanaugh’s home by a man carrying a satchel of weapons, rope, knives and duct tape. He wasn’t there to help weatherize the place for winter, either.
But of course, Paul Pelosi and a known progressive freak who sidelines as an assistant gay crackwhore playing “Operation” on each other’s sigmoids with a ball peen hammer is to be portrayed as an example of an attack fueled by dangerous white supremacist rhetoric that poses a grave threat to “our precious democracy” (*Vomit*).
I ask, yet again, considering the “dire warnings” that are transparent blood libels belched out from the highest levels of this junta and the party it represents, if the Democrats are indeed wiped out – meh, if they lose by the slimmest of margins – what is going to be their reaction? Since, already, they are preemptively declaring anything but Democrat victory that maintains their control on Congress as illegitimate, what then?
The Foundation for Government Accountability has filed a cross-motion against the Department of Justice asking the court to immediately order the DOJ to release its “Strategic Plan” implementing [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s executive order that directed a federal government takeover of elections — before the midterm elections on Tuesday.
As previously reported, Biden’s executive order directs all 600 federal agencies to “expand citizens’ opportunities to register to vote and to obtain information about, and participate in, the electoral process.” Multiple agencies subsequently decided to turn federal facilities — especially those that deal with federal benefits — into voter registration agencies. The agencies are also allowed to work with left-wing get-out-the-vote groups. . .
. . . “Why is DOJ and the Biden [junta] working so hard to hide the full details of these ambitious and creative ideas?” asked FGA CEO and President Tarren Bragdon in a press release. “The Constitution does not envision a role for the president in administering elections, yet that is precisely what [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden is seeking to do — and his [junta] is taking great pains to hide their efforts.”
The Biden [junta’s] intense secrecy and failure to release key details about the executive order raises questions on whether federal agencies are involved in a massive, taxpayer-funded get-out-the-vote scheme to swing elections in Democrats’ favor. Given that left-wing billionaires engaged in the same tactics during the 2020 presidential election and were largely successful, it makes sense that partisans within the federal government would also want to try it themselves.
In that last vile display in Union Station, Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants went out of his way to emphasize that the counting will go on for days on end. Ugh.
In any case, CBD and I will have Dave in FL for one final episode of the podcast to go over his prognostications in all the crucial races, as well as take all of this into account and then again the day after for a postscript, so BOLO for those.
Chin up, people. Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The Center for Tech and Civic Life was one of two groups that infiltrated government election offices in 2020 — and they’re doing it again.” Thought The Private Takeover Of Government Election Offices Was Just For 2020? Think Again
- Douglas Murray: “[Newsom] rolled out a set of policies that further wrecked San Francisco while he was mayor. As governor, he rolled out the same policies — with the same disastrous effects — across California. If he ever makes it to the White House, as he and much of his party hope he will, he’ll try to roll this out across the country.” Seriously, Can Anyone Name a Well-Run Democrat City?
- Daniel Greenfield: “The German publisher behind Kendi, DiAngelo and Coates will control half the hardcover market.” The Ex-Nazi Corp Behind Anti-Racism is Buying Up Book Publishing
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Obama did not specifically mention Biden, his former vice president. Biden gave a speech at Union Station in which he reprised some of his attacks from his Sep. 1 speech at Independence Hall, casting Republicans as extremist and dangerous to democracy.” Obama Warns ‘Demonizing’ Opponents Leads to Violence as Biden Calls Republicans Threat to Democracy
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] been talking about the threat to our democracy since he launched his campaign in 2019 and again on January 6th and again in September in Philadelphia, Independence Hall. I think the president decided a few days ago it was important to issue one final warning on this issue, to make it very clear to leave no doubt that we have people out there still peddling the big lie, people now raising the issue of election denial in this election, and of course the horrible incident involving Speaker Pelosi and her family, you know, showing the rising threat of political violence.” Ron Klain Says Biden Speech Was ‘One Final Warning’
- “Biden campaigned in coastal Orange County on Thursday evening, helping embattled Democrats with their get-out-the-vote effort as polls suggest that Republicans are surging around the country — even California.” Biden Lies at California Rally: Trump Called People Like Paul Pelosi Attacker ‘Patriots’
- “We’re on the edge of a brutal authoritarian system, and it could be a week away.” (the projection; yikes – jjs) Hack Propagandist Michael Beschloss: If GOP Wins ‘Our Children Will be Arrested and Conceivably Killed’
- “Challenging Democrat narratives is ‘misinformation.’” (Dick Durbin, who is directly linked to would be mass-political assassin James Hodgkinson – jjs) Dem Senator Suggests “Free Speech” Doesn’t Include Right to Question Paul Pelosi Attack
* * * * *
- Hickory Police Department spokesperson Kristen Hart said, “No one was injured, but the officers investigating did find evidence of a bullet casing which is being looked into.” Shot Fired into Home of North Carolina GOP Congressional Candidate Pat Harrigan
- Sunny = Moonie. ABC’s Hostin: Women Voting for Republicans Is Like Roaches Voting for RAID
- “An investigation of the 574 violent riots in 2020 that included looting, property damage, injuries to 2000 police officers, and to determine if participants communicated across state lines.” National Police Association Calls for New Congress to Investigate 2020 BLM/Antifa Riots
* * * * *
- Julie Kelly: “Turns out, the ‘Big Lie’ is that January 6 ever mattered to anyone outside the Beltway.” The Democrats’ Insurrection Flop
- “A close look at Mandela Barnes of Wisconsin.” (Mandingo-berry – jjs) Aspiring Radical Senator
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “If they were drilling more we’d have more relief at the pump.” Joe Biden Complains Oil Companies ‘Should Be Drilling More’ After Vowing to End Fossil Fuels
- “A number of conservative-led state governments have recently pulled funds from BlackRock and other asset managers over concerns that the companies’ voting priorities, such as pressuring portfolio companies to transition away from fossil fuels, are a threat to their states’ economies and the maximization of returns.” BlackRock Makes Major Change After Backlash Against Woke Investing
- “Who would have thought dirty ol’ coal would have been the best-performing equities in the last financial year? So far this financial year it’s also the best-performing sector.” Coal is Back Due to Need of Energy Security
- “When harsh reality meets the Green fantasy.” The Coming Struggle to Stay Warm
- John Stossel: “Inconvenient facts.” Where Does an Electric Car’s Electricity Come From?
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The economy is growing, it is strong, it is creating jobs.” (yeah, go with that – jjs) White House Chief Of Staff: “We Are Not in a Recession”
- mainRidesharing [sic] app Lyft and payment processing startup Stripe informed their staff of layoffs Thursday in part due to expectations of an upcoming recession, while Amazon announced a corporate hiring freeze due to “unusual” economic conditions. Major Tech Firms Cut Jobs, Freeze Hiring Thanks to Fears of Economic Downturn
- An interested party in this fight is the labor unions, who know that the more workers can be classified as “employees,” the easier it will be to organize them. (hello, Janus decision? – jjs) Now the Biden Junta is Coming After Independent Contractors
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Our democratic system of government in America is at stake, but only because one side is completely depraved and has hordes of useful idiots at their disposal.” Democrats Declared War on Democracy Through Chinese COVID Tyranny
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- The mass migrations have vanishingly little to do with the “root causes” of political instability and violence in Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador that Biden & Co. harp on about. Most of them, understandably enough, just want a better life in the greatest nation in the world — and are delighted that our president gave the OK for them to jump the line ahead of everyone seeking legal immigration. From Senegal to NYC: the latest sign of Biden’s open-borders insanity
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Rather than address the carnage, Hochul prefers to pretend it doesn’t exist and attacks those of us who can read a crime stats page. She recently referred to critics of crime as “master manipulators” and “data deniers.” NYC Jogger Raped by — You Guessed It — Another Career Criminal Who Should Have Been in Prison
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Behind closed doors, and through pressure on private platforms, the U.S. government has used its power to try to shape online discourse…” WH Confirms Report That DHS Is Still Trying to Curb “Dangerous” Speech
- “He made innocuous comments about the problems of unionization.” Feds Take Aim at Free-Speech Rights of Amazon CEO Who Remarked on Unions
- “The New York Times attacks a scientist for defending meat.” A Meatless Attack
- “Your feedback is appreciated.” Musk Humiliates Titty Caca AOC After She Whines About $8 Verification Fee
- “Crime, according to ‘experts.’ does not occur, because it is unlawful.” Twitter’s Partisan ‘Fact Check’ of Jesse Kelly Says Election Fraud Can’t Happen Because It is Illegal
- “As a result of this strategic alignment to our core business, we will need to shift some of our priorities and resources and make some difficult decisions.” CNBC Cancels Shepard Smith’s Show, Citing Renewed Focus on Business News and Lack of Cannibalism
- “It almost gives one hope that the fake news house of cards that has ruled the roost since 2016 or earlier may be coming to a well-deserved end.” Increasing Chaos Envelopes CNN as its Ratings Hit Rock Bottom with No End in Sight
- “Apparently Instagram itself doesn’t know why its banned the Students for Life account. Or more probably, it does know (“We can’t allow these Republicans *yuch!* free to say anything they want!) but recognized it couldn’t admit this publicly.” Today’s blacklisted American: Instagram bans pro-life student group at Auburn for being pro-life
- If that is not a ringing endorsement of who to watch out for, I don’t know what is. Note to friends CBD and Michael Walsh: Maybe look to Lake instead of Tulsi? – jjs 87% of Networks’ Coverage of GOP Is Negative — Kari Lake Scores 100%
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “It could be the issue that dooms her reelection bid.” Education Is Making Wretched Whitmer Sweat in Gubernatorial Race
- “The video appears to show students engaging in sexual acts and someone dressed as a banana in stockings.” Maryland School Silent After Video Shows Students Inappropriately Touching In Suspended Trans Teacher’s Classroom
- Robert Spencer: “The thrust of her course will likely be that once white people embrace the far-Left agenda, all will be well, and the evil that they have brought to the world will be eradicated. That’s what virtually all of America’s universities teach these days, as they have become more centers of Leftist indoctrination than anything remotely resembling genuine institutions of higher learning.” If You’re White and Plunk Down $85,000, This Prestigious University Will Teach You to Hate Yourself
- “A thorough treatment of the oral arguments in two Supreme Court higher education cases.”A Time Limit on Affirmative Action?
- “The only right thing the Supreme Court should do now, in the words of The Wall Street Journal editorial board, is to uphold ‘America’s principle of equality under the law, by telling [supporters of affirmative action] their time is up.’” Defenders of Race-Based College Admissions Can’t Explain Its Educational Benefits
- “How activist professors corrupt the university—and the polity.” The Academic Vocation
- “In light of recent test scores and the proliferation of CRT, America’s future is not promising.” Dumber and Brainwashed
- “The lights are dimmed, there’s soothing music, it actually feels a lot like a childbirth.” (like Edward G. Robinson’s final scene in Soylent Green – jjs) NPR Airs Audio of Woman Having an Abortion
- “They love to throw away money, but they’ve outdone themselves this election cycle.”Democrats Go Stupid on Abortion
- “No, Anne Hathaway, abortion is not another word for ‘mercy.’” The Devil Wears a Planned Parenthood T-Shirt
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- As previously reported, Biden’s executive order directs all 600 federal agencies to “expand citizens’ opportunities to register to vote and to obtain information about, and participate in, the electoral process.” Multiple agencies subsequently decided to turn federal facilities — especially those that deal with federal benefits — into voter registration agencies. The agencies are also allowed to work with left-wing get-out-the-vote groups. 5 Days Before Midterms, DOJ Is Still Refusing To Release Biden’s Plan To Federalize Local Elections
- The deputy director of the Milwaukee Election Commission was fired after allegedly sending fake ballots to a state representative, the city’s mayor announced Thursday. Election Commission Deputy Director Accused Of Election Fraud, Sending Ballots To State Rep’s Home
- During his Wednesday night speech, Joe Biden, who is a proven racist and has been credibly accused of sexual assault, said the following: “As I stand here today, there are candidates running for every level of office in America. For governor, Congress, attorney general, secretary of state, who won’t commit, that will not commit to accepting the results of the election that they’re running in. This is a path to chaos in America. It’s unprecedented. It’s unlawful, and it’s un-American.” Biden Says Midterms Could ‘Easily Be Illegitimate,’ Then Blasts Election Deniers
- “The Tennessee Democrat Party blamed Republicans for causing the issue and said it removes voting power from communities of color.” Early Voting In Nashville Results In Over 200 Ballots Cast In Wrong Races
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “I want to clarify any confusion on where I stand fighting against anti-[Semitism] by apologizing for posting the documentary without context and a factual explanation outlining the specific beliefs in the Documentary I agreed with and disagreed with. I had no intentions to disrespect any Jewish cultural history regarding the Holocaust or perpetuate any hate. I am learning from this unfortunate event and hope we can find understanding between us all. I am no different than any other human being. I am a seeker of truth and knowledge, and I know who I Am.” (translation: “Sorry you cracka’ sheenies got offended by my post. Sheesh!” – jjs) Kyrie Irving Finally Releases Apology After Refusal Prompted Nets Suspension
PELOSI GETS HAMMERED
- “Let’s begin with the surveillance footage of the break-in. Where is it?” Paul ‘Jussie Smollett’ Pelosi – and Questions You Aren’t Allowed to Ask
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Castor entered the Jan Kaminis Platt Regional Library on Oct. 24 for an interview with NBC affiliate WFLA. She explained to poll workers that “she was here to do some filming and that the film crew was right in front of us as we exited [through] our entrance door,” according to the ticket, obtained exclusively by the Daily Caller. Notably, Castor did not visit the library to cast her own ballot, and was promptly “escorted” out of the polling station by an elections clerk. Democrat Rep. Kathy Castor Illegally Entered Polling Station, Complaint Alleges
- “Speaking at a campaign event in Erie, Pa., Fetterman said his feeling following the Capitol riot was “similar” to that after he watched airplanes fly into the World Trade Center in New York City.” “Jarring”: “Lumpy” Fetterman Compares January 6 to 9/11 Attacks
- “Oz leads Fetterman by a margin of 48 percent to 46 percent among the likely voters sampled in Emerson College’s poll released Thursday, days ahead of Tuesday’s pivotal election.” (Emerson is reliably leftist-leaning – jjs) Poll: Dr. Oz Leads Democrat “lumpy” Fetterman in Final Days of PA Senate Race
- “Watch New Hampshire!” Latest RealClearPolitics Senate Forecast is Gloom for Democrats, Great for Republicans
- “While the Democrats were attacking white Christians for believing women are women and men are not, they never thought the Muslim community might have a say in all this. They do.” Michigan Muslims Rock the Casbah Over Gay Porn in Schools, Jumping En Masse to the GOP
- “The nostalgia tour is only serving to remind voters how far the Democrat Party has fallen.”Time for change: It’s too late for old-guard Democrats to stop the red wave
- “Slotkin led by as many as 18 points, according to a September poll, before her lead was cut to six points in a poll conducted a month later; Cook Political Report has rated the race a toss up. Michigan will be a closely-watched state on Tuesday as Republicans look to flip multiple House seats and vote first-term Democratic Governor Gretchen Whitmer out of office. The Mitchell Research poll also showed the Republican gubernatorial candidate Tudor Dixon slightly leading Whitmer among voters in the 7th district.” Vulnerable Michigan Democrat’s Lead Erased After Campaign Event With Liz-ard Cheney, New Poll Shows
* * * * *
- “They won’t be able to process their grief, not even long after the last ballot has been counted.” DEJA VU: There’s Something Very Familiar About the Midterms…
- Harris finds the phrase so “inadequate” and “inauthentic” that she refused to say it on this year’s midterm campaign trail, Politico reported Thursday. Bad Blood in the West Wing: Kamala Carps at Biden’s ‘Ultra-Maga’ Catchphrase
- “Five days from the midterm elections and the Democrat-media industrial complex is behaving like middle school kids.” Could Our Politics Be Even More Childish?
- “If this new breed of GOP politicians ‘go along in order to get along,’ that will be the death knell of the Republican Party. ” Will Lucy Move the Football Again?
* * * * *
- Robert Spencer: “The man died before Biden was born.” Biden Claims He Spoke to the Man Who ‘Invented’ Insulin
- “Disgraced former governor boasts of losing weight, jokes about sexual harassment, and approves a filter for his giant schnoz in New Yorker puff piece.” Hosting a ‘Vodcast,’ Hugging a Crackhead, and Other Things Andrew Cuomo Has Been Doing While Plotting His Political Comeback
- “It has been this way for too long, and we are now in the middle of a political realignment in which the Democrat Party is firmly the party of the professional-managerial class. Republicans and trade unionists need to take the plunge.” How To Reconcile Unions and the GOP (see related link in Domestic Affairs section – jjs)
- Victor Davis Hanson: ” . . . And we were their lab rats.” The Left Were the Mad Scientists
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The Washington establishment is considering a risky and ill-defined intervention in Europe.”Will Biden Gamble on a Ukraine Coalition?
- As if the public has a say in things . . . Poll: Public Support for Aid for Ukraine Drops, Particularly Among GOP Voters
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Europe ‘has succumbed to the bullying trait of the Islamic regime,’ activists say.” European Governments Under Pressure To More Forcefully Back Iranian Protesters
- “Critics say Biden [junta] shunning conservative prime minister.” No Call to Bibi: Biden Has Yet to Congratulate Newly Elected Israeli Leader
- “Itamar Ben-Gvir of the radical right Otzma Yehudit party and a follower of Rabbi Meir Kahane and Bezalel Yoel Smotrich of the far-right Religious Zionist Party are two of the more problematic members of Netanyahu’s coalition. Most Israelis see them as toxic for their virulent anti-Palestinian statements, and many Israelis don’t like their anti-LGBTQ positions either.” (damn, that sounds like a winning combo to me – jjs) Benjamin Netanyahu Will Serve as Israel’s Prime Minister for the Third Time
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Lingering lessons from terrorist Nidal Hasan’s mass murder at Fort Hood.”Soldier of Allah Anniversary
- “Who exactly is Ilhan actually representing?” Ilhan Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou’s Very Own Foreign Policy
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Despite shrinking ranks, labor groups are thriving financially, while skimping on member spending.” (see related link in Politics section – jjs) Fortress Unionism
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “. . . this reorganization appears tied to the FCC’s to expand its regulatory scope, including an attempt recently to regulate satellite operations and space junk that is clearly beyond its statutory authority.” FCC chief proposes agency reorganization of its space-related bureaucracy
- “What is going to actually happen in the coming months however remains a complete mystery.” Sunspot update: The pause in the ramp up to solar maximum continues
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “New CyberStart Canada Program will cater only to girls and ‘non-binary’ students.” No Boys Allowed
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “‘To claim that I’m not here, I don’t exist, I’m not human, that’s absolute ignorance,’ the Michigan Republican said.” Man Who Left Democrat Party Blasts No-Talent Douche-Nozzle Stephen Colbert for Calling Him ‘Made Up’
- Robert Spencer: “It’s a stupid video that was made to serve the agenda of an evil party in a silly period in the life of a deeply divided nation.” Obama’s Awful, Bad, Horrible, Painfully Unfunny TikTok Video
- “. . . Or just life in prison without parole?” Should Terrorists Who Damage Great Works of Art Face the Death Penalty?
- “Libraries are being transformed into something entirely different.” The Slow, Lingering, and Painful Death of the Public Library System
- “Tinsel Town insiders fear the ‘get woke, go broke’ critics may be right after all.” (meh, it’s a cult; they don’t fear we’re right so much as something else is to blame for sabotaging their agenda – jjs_ NY Times: Hollywood Is Having Second Thoughts About Going Woke
- “They really do hate you.” Paul Watson Video: The ‘Body Positivity’ Movement
- “Overall, 60% of American voters who expressed an opinion believe that there is absolute truth, and 40% believe each person determines their own version of the truth. Even though a majority seems to acknowledge the existence of objective truth, the fact that a number approaching half indicates it does not exist is frightening. It is even more concerning when you consider the current environment.” New Poll Will Frighten You About the Future of America
HITHER & YON
- “ZOA rarely awards the Theodor Herzl Gold Medallion,” ZOA National President Morton A. Klein said in a press release. “It has been presented only to other renowned world leaders and dignitaries like Lord Balfour, Winston Churchill, Harry Truman, David Ben-Gurion, Golda Meir, Menachem Begin, and Sheldon G. Adelson.” “As a champion of Israel and the Jewish people, President Trump is certainly worthy of being in that company,” said Klein. Leading Jewish Group to Honor Trump for His Pro-Israel Work – Joins Ranks of Meir, Begin, Ben-Gurion
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.