Good morning, kids. Start of a new week and in the wake of last Tuesday, despite my cockeyed optimism, I’m more depressed than before. If you haven’t done so, I encourage you to listen to the latest podcast for the after-action analysis from our cob, friend and polling/elections expert Dave in FL. Incredibly, even with the Senate now effectively lost and our hold on the House tenuous, Dave makes the case that there actually was a red wave election. Hence my cockeyed optimist-tinged state of depression.
When you go to bed more or less expecting upwards of a 250-seat majority in the House and anywhere from 53 to perhaps 55 Senate seats, only to have this farce happen is, to say the least, infuriating. What makes it worse was that we saw this show already two years ago. One’s natural instinct is to yell “fraud.” And believe me, for sure in many if not most cases, there sure was fraud. But Dave delivers the cold slap in the face that it was the system itself that allowed for this to happen; a system that everywhere we lost where we could have and probably should have won though thoroughly corrupted was perfectly legal. Friend and friend of the blog Michael Walsh had the exact same brainwave:
Forget the nonsense about a “stolen” election; all elections are “stolen,” if by stolen you mean that one side won and one side lost, and have been since George Washington Plunkitt was a pup. (For those keeping score at home, Tammany Hall, of which Plunkitt was an outstanding exemplar, was founded by Aaron Burr, the first Democrat Party vice president, national traitor, and murderer of Alexander Hamilton.) Whatever the election rules are—and under our unwieldy system, there are 50 different sets of them—the party that manipulates them best usually wins. And this of course gives the long-practiced Democrats an enormous advantage.
The fundamental principle of all American elections has been to determine as far in advance as possible how many votes the other guy is getting and then come crashing in at the end with overwhelming numbers of newfound votes to close the deal at the finishing bell. You can find them in storerooms, in the trunks of cars; sometimes they fall off trucks, mimeographed and marked in advance to save the poor voter’s time. You do whatever it takes, more or less within the limits of the law, and then worry about penalties after the election is safely in the bag. . .
Democratic norms are not perfectly realized anywhere, even in advanced democracies. Access to the electoral arena always has a cost and is never perfectly equal; the scopes and jurisdictions of elective offices are everywhere limited; electoral institutions invariably discriminate against somebody inside or outside the party system; and democratic politics is never quite sovereign but always subject to societal as well as constitutional constraints… There is much room for nuance and ambivalence… [and] bending and circumventing the rules may sometimes be considered “part of the game.”
Part of the game? It is the game. There is no perfect “democracy.” The system is, in fact, the steal. . .
. . . That’s not the worst of it. Friendly judges across the land threw out challenges to mail-in/absentee ballots on the niggling grounds that they weren’t properly executed; worse, “ballot harvesting” allowed dumps of completely untraceable “votes” into random drop boxes, and lax counting regulations (differing from state to state) meant the suspect ballots could be quickly mingled into the legitimate-vote population. Add to that the arbitrary decision regarding the latest moment that ballots could be accepted even after the real polls had closed and you have a recipe for a perfectly legal steal.
So while you’re complaining about the results of the last two elections, remember that in many states votes were cast weeks or even months ago. Those votes heavily favored the Democrats, which in part accounts for the election of a bona fide rutabaga as the new senator from Pennsylvania. Further, as long as one side can mail in—or worse, “discover”—an unlimited number of ballots or votes on thumb drives of uncertain provenance, with little or no chain of custody, and the other side appears in person with ID to vote once on election day (as Republicans tend to do), the former is always going to beat the latter. No cheating necessary! The Steal is built into the system.
Ain’t that a kick in the cojones? As Walsh notes, the gaming of the system didn’t start with 2020, but it sure was ramped up to eleventy-leven when the General Tso’s Sickness became the crisis they just couldn’t let go to waste. Human nature being what it is means that individuals who have no morals, ethics or even the slightest compunction to follow agreed upon norms are always going to try and get a leg up. That is, Democrats/Leftists. Perhaps it’s just from our own narrow view of our own lifespan and memory does it seem that the ones we are dealing with today are the worst of the worst. And maybe they are. In the good old days of the Daley Machine and LBJ, they were in it for the money. The new batch are infinitely more dangerous because they are changing the laws and gaming the system as “true believers” convinced of having an absolute moral authority and a duty to prevent what they perceive to be existential threats to them, all life on earth and the earth itself from winning elective office — i.e., us. It’s not “stealing” an election; it’s “fortifying” it to ensure the just and righteous outcome.
So, again, if the system itself was rigged prior to the elections – that is the laws and rules watered down to virtually zero, or changed to allow for ballot dumping and other shenanigans, yet still remaining in place as “laws and rules” – that’s neither cheating nor fraud, since it is perfectly legal (to be clear, certain things are technically illegal but the watering down of any sort of normal safeguards makes the illegal aspects that much easier to pull off, harder to prove in courts of law, and with judges more or less on the take up to and including SCOTUS, you get the idea)
At the risk of invoking Godwin’s law, when one looks at the criminality of the Nazi regime from 1933-1945, everything they did was an absolute abomination. But, under German law it was perfectly legal. Totalitarian regime though it was, they went out of their way to codify what they wanted to do and ultimately did do so as to give the veneer of being an ordered, civil and legal process. Ironically, this was even part of the defense of many of the indicted war criminals at the Nuremberg trials, above and beyond the “just following orders” schtick. Meh, true believers’ gonna believe.
By the way, McGOP has a big hand in sabotaging what happened on Tuesday as well, and that cannot and must not be given short schrift. But I will go into that perhaps later this week, and no doubt Ace and cobs are going to hit that thing harder than a Swalwell on a Chi-Com tootsie.
When Election Day became Election Month, mail-in ballots replaced in-person voters, and the electoral world changed forever. It is not changing back. . .
. . . Clever leftists built a national system, ERIC, now used by about 30 states, to make sure voter rolls protected phantoms. Using in-your-face messaging, ERIC claimed it was a resource to keep voter rolls clean.
No friction, no challenge.
After 2020, everything changed.
The once frictionless ballot-gathering apparatus was challenged in every state as voter integrity teams, citizens at kitchen tables, picked apart voter rolls. They quickly found tens of thousands of dead or moved voters. There were innumerable addresses where no voter could possibly live.
For the first time, there was pushback against ballot gathering. Citizens demanded that voter rolls be cleaned, addresses be real. In too many cases, affidavits with photographs of an empty lot where several voters claimed to live failed to convince a judge to action.
Not in Wisconsin. A Wisconsin voter integrity team found, after reviewing scores of counties and localities, that the number of ballots and votes cast lined up.
Democrats know how many votes they need and cast them during the forever campaign time in the name of phantoms. Their ballot inventory comes from real ballots sent to fake addresses, then collected by someone — never a Republican — and voted. . .
. . . Quiet, anonymous Wisconsin heroes — working in a small office, virtually unfunded — proved how to collapse the Democrat ballot-gathering apparatus.
For the ballot-gathering strategy to work, Democrats need tens of thousands of phantom addresses and voters. A few is not enough. Without thousands of loose ballots tied to phantoms, the edifice comes crashing down.
They also need Republicans to do nothing.
The Wisconsin team proved, in this election, that adding even a small amount of friction – removing thousands of phantom names and identifying several hundred thousand incorrect addresses — has a massive impact on the ballot-gathering system.
Our Wisconsin election heroes applied Fractal Programming technology, funded by Mike Lindell, at scale to find and challenge phantoms. The process is explained at www.Omega4America.com. . .
. . . Using Fractal Programming, the Wisconsin team showed the impact of introducing friction into the ballot-gathering system. Even a little friction, and everything breaks down. That is leverage, and that leverage is with the good guys.
The Fractal team is working in about twenty states, with a roll-out to all states for 2024. Right now, Fractal analysis is provided by Mike Lindell and the Fractal team. It needs to go national — injecting gravel into the Democrat ballot-gathering apparatus.
That is just one group of folks and doubtless there are others. The common denominator of course is that the GOP-e has ZERO to do with it. That party has to be destroyed or it has to be completely taken over and purged of the Democrat confederates and Chamber of Commerce globalist flunkies and stooges that continue to be our greatest obstacle to effectively organizing and fighting back.
Last note of optimism; I agree that there indeed was a red wave. Perhaps even more disaffected Dems than we realized united by the common denominator of seeing their lives and savings wiped out in front of their eyes.
Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants when asked what he plans to do differently in the next two years stated “nothing.” Oh boy.
If we can’t overcome the cheat factor by sheer numbers, we better start now in the effort to dismantle the system that allows for it. If that is even possible.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The suspect was described as a black male wearing a burgundy jacket, blue jeans and red shoes, according to the campus cops.” (down the memory hole it goes, until they can find a way to blame Trump or white systemic racism – jjs) Gunman Sought After Three Killed, Two Wounded at University of Virginia
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Robert Spencer: “‘ I’m making sure he, under legitimate efforts of our Constitution, does not become the next President again.’ How can he make sure of that? He didn’t say, and of course the sycophants didn’t ask. But Biden’s remark was in keeping with his fascist agenda. Fascist? Yes.” Biden Says He’s ‘Making Sure’ Trump Will Not Become President Again
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden: “I apologize we ever pulled out of the agreement.” At UN Climate Summit, Biden ‘Apologizes’ For Trump’s Paris Accord Withdrawal, Says Climate Change Threatens “Very Life of The Planet”
- Clarice Feldman: “The long face of American ‘climate policy.'” In Egypt, a Sharm El-Sheikdown
- “The climate hysterics chose the Egyptian city of Sharm el-Sheikh to hold their annual Conference of Parties meeting. They could have picked a city that didn’t have raw sewage flowing in the streets or that featured decent food and clean water.” Global Emissions Set Record as Attendees at Climate Summit Party On
- For a brief moment Rishi Sunak, Britain’s new prime minister, looked as if he might resist joining the rush over the cliff of climate catastrophism. Initially he decided not to attend the COP27 “climate change” summit in the former Israeli (now Egyptian) Sinai peninsula resort town of Sharm el-Sheikh on implementing the U.N.-brokered plan to cut the world’s carbon emissions to Net-Zero by 2050. Then he said his mind was open to going. Finally he went. Boris and Rishi Buy the Pyramids
- “. . . But stopping global warming’s more important, right? Right?” How the War on Nitrous Oxide Threatens Global Food Supply
- French TV channel EURONEWS: A “growing number of Germans are turning to citizens’ courses to learn how to act if they find themselves plunged into darkness.” Germans Attend ‘Blackout Courses’ as Energy Crisis Worsens Ahead of Christmas
- “Democracy and climate are at odds.” Democracy Dies in Climate Panic
- “Another anti-capitalist wealth redistribution scheme.” (redistribution, as in robbery – jjs)Developing Countries Demand Climate Change Reparations
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “America’s approach to trade cannot return to a 2000-2016 outlook.” The Next American Economy
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- The needle and the damage done . . . Myocarditis Risk From Chinese COVID-19 Vaccines Up To 3 times Higher From Moderna Than Pfizer: Study
- “While volunteering for a soup kitchen, I saw this firsthand.” Chinese COVIDians Are Making Life Harder for the Needy
- John Hughes, MD: “Ivermectin may be effective. It may not. The problem is that it was vilified before any scientific data could objectively and sufficiently weigh its merit.” 2022 Ivermectin Research Study Shows Modern Medical Research Can Be Propaganda, Not Science
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “I resigned because I believe this decision provides me with the best path for advancing my commitment to professional, innovative, and community-engaged policing,” Magnus told The Los Angeles Times. “I appreciate having had this opportunity to serve and to work with many dedicated colleagues.” (pfft; dime-a-dozen fall guy for a junta that is intentionally destroying our borders – jjs) U.S. Border Commissioner Resigns Following Termination Threats From Biden Officials
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Sen. Ed Markey (D-Mass.), a man who chooses to use a portrait of himself wearing a mask as his Twitter profile picture (which tells you everything you need to know about his mental state), reacted like an angry child today after Elon Musk absolutely owned him in a tweet regarding the state of Twitter’s rocky rollout of the new Blue verification process. Senator Throws Hissy Fit, Threatens to Use Congress Against Elon Musk Over Twitter Spat
- “Sorry Rupert, but this ain’t Britain in the ’90s.” The Murdochs Think They Get to Pick the Next President
- Margot Cleveland: “To the polarized Democrat Party and its media mouthpieces, the 2024 Republican presidential nominee will be either Trump or Trump 2.0.” Media Propagandists Will Never Play Fair, No Matter How Quality the GOP Candidate of Lousy the Democrat
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Critical Race Theory does not promote inclusive and honest dialogue and education on campus.” Nebraska’s New Governor Jim Pillen is Opponent of Critical Race Theory
- “Clearly, the NEA, an organization that frequently rails about ‘systemic racism,’ is guilty of that sin.” The Systemic Racism of the Teachers Unions
- “In Calvert County, Maryland, there’s a truly obscene book on the shelves but, for parents and staff alike, that’s not obvious from the way it’s marketed.” Leftists Carefully Market Sex Books to Make Them Seem Wholesome for Kids
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “How tragic that expecting election integrity is a lot to ask of the Democrats.” Abolish ‘Voting Season’ and Bring Back Election Day
- “Both baseball and Biden rushed last year to condemn the state’s new election law. They need to admit they were wrong.” (yeah, sure – jjs) Time to Apologize to Georgia
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Sam Bankman-Fried described as a “Devil in Nerd’s Clothes.” Crypto-King ‘Under Observation by Authorities’ as E-Coin Empire Collapses
- “Authorities are mulling how to ratchet up the pressure on the Ebenezer Building Foundation, including whether to issue a formal subpoena against the church if it does not respond when a Georgia state investigator delivers another investigative letter, a spokesman for the state charities division told the Free Beacon on Thursday. Though it is not clear precisely when the second letter will be delivered, authorities are expected to do so in the coming days.” Ebenezer Baptist Slumlord Warnock’s Church Faces Subpoena Threat as Georgia Runoff Campaign Kicks Off
2022 MIDTERMS AFTERMATH
- Michael Walsh: “. . . as long as one side can mail in—or worse, ‘discover’—an unlimited number of ballots or votes on thumb drives of uncertain provenance, with little or no chain of custody, and the other side appears in person with ID to vote once on election day (as Republicans tend to do), the former is always going to beat the latter. No cheating necessary! The Steal is built into the system.” The System IS the Steal
- “Did you think we had to put up with Democrat election cheating forever? Think again. The reckoning is set for 2024.” How Wisconsin Streetfighters Disrupted a Democrat Ballot-Gathering System
- There is no ideological component to voter fraud whatsoever.” This Wasn’t an Election
- Hawley’s call to “bury” and “build” a new Republican Party comes after several within the party were hopeful they would regain control of the Senate since they only needed to flip one seat. However, as of Saturday, the GOP is now at risk of losing one seat in the Upper Chamber depending on the results of the Georgia Senate runoff in December. Sen. Josh Hawley Calls for Republican Party to Reform: “Time to Bury It, Build Something New”
- “‘We need new leadership in that position,’ Missouri Sen. Josh Hawley told reporters.” After Epic Failure, Growing Chorus Of Senators Signals It’s Time For McConnell To Go
- “If Walker loses in Georgia, the GOP will have lost a Senate seat in the 2022 midterms.”Nevada Senate Race Called For Democrat Cortez Masto; Democrats Retain Control of Senate
- “The projection came after DecisionDeskHQ called the Nevada race for the Democrats. The partisan makeup of the Senate will be decided after the December 6 Senate runoff between Republican Herschel Walker and Senator Raphael Warnock (D-GA).” (Decision Desk CAC is a piece of shit. Walker should win the runoff – jjs) Republicans Fail To Take Back the Senate From Democrats: Projection
- “Voter suppression reared its ugly head in Arizona at the hands of Maricopa County. Some wonder if it is just incompetence, while others question malfeasance. This cannot simply be accepted. It must be corrected before this election is certified. Exit polling shows that Republican voters were disproportionately disenfranchised by Maricopa County’s incompetence,” Arizona GOP Chairwoman Dr. Kelli Ward said in a statement. ‘Voter Suppression Reared Its Ugly Head’ in Maricopa County, Says Arizona GOP
- “One especially disappointing state offers some insight into our nationwide problems.”Another Reason Republicans Didn’t Do So Well on Tuesday
- “Candidate quality? How about voter quality?” Third World Electorate
* * * * *
- “Republican candidates win elections by getting more votes from Republican voters.” It’s Still About the Base
- Roger Kimball: “The results of the midterms and Donald Trump’s rhetorical incontinence have emboldened the anti-Trump faction.” NeverTrump Fraternity Parties On
- “The Republicans did not bring about a dramatic and compelling defeat of the Democrats as many pundits had predicted they would but they do take away a few hard-earned lessons.”It’s a Cold and It’s a Broken Hallelujah
- “The anti-Trump name game is just the GOP projecting its own failures onto the former president. believe me — they did it to m too.” J.R. I Am a Republican Who Lost on Tuesday. It Wasn’t Trump’s Fault. It Was the Cowards in D.C.’s “McLeadership.”
- “The thing about the victory disease is that it clouds your judgment. You won one, and so you think you’ll win them all. Will the Democrats really go into 2024 with this elderly and stand-pat team in the House and White House? It could happen.” Two Silver Linings of the 2022 Midterm Elections
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Will Trump rest on his considerable laurels and ride out gracefully to Mar-a-Lago? Or will he choose the tragic hero path?” (warning: good essay but VDH’s unsubtle passive-aggressive attitude towards PDT will irk you – jjs) Tragically Trump
- “Trump’s flaws of character — and who is without them — do not alter the fact that Trump is an indomitable fighter and the most successful president in recent history. His ego is concomitant with his strength; the two cannot be separated. To turn against him now and indulge in gutter journalism, righteous schadenfreude, or in considerations of realpolitik largely because a number of his chosen endorsements succumbed to a corrupt and rigged electoral machine is a sign of conservative defeatism and, in some cases, of self-enamored mobbing.” DeSantis 2024? Think Again.
- “If they want to win majorities, Republicans should emphasize issues on which the public supports their positions.” Toward a Conservative Popularism
- “He has been a great [so-called quote-unquote “president”].” Pelosi Says Biden Should Run in 2024
- Meh, call me when they ditch the Brother-Fucker and Rancida Taliban. Republicans Made Massive Gains With Muslims In The Midterms. Here’s Why
- “Biden’s 2024 plans remain a big fat question mark, and he’s reportedly going to make a decision early next year. But one Republican strategist thinks there’s an alternative game plan for Biden: replace Kamala Harris with Gavin Newsom and then resign.” Will Joe Biden Ditch Kamala Harris Before 2024?
- “Is Trump capable of humbling himself before those he has offended?” America Needs Donald Trump — But Not Like This
- “The notion that Republicans could win statewide elections in any other state by fielding a candidate like Florida’s governor is questionable.” Does DeSantis Have National Appeal?
- “Focusing on the issues and campaigning to which voters responded is a helpful way to assess what will work moving forward.” Viewing DeSantis Versus Trump Through the 2022 Election Filter
- “West Coast voters reinforce their region’s commitment to progressivism.” Living Up to the Name
- “I understood that candidates like myself are not supposed to win.” Meet Anna Paulina Luna, the Firebrand Conservative Who Wasn’t ‘Supposed to Win’
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The U.S. posture in supporting Ukraine is unbecoming of a great power. Such reckless spending and strategic control ceded to a protectorate state must have Clausewitz rolling over in his grave. Further, there is no tangible strategic gain for all the U.S. is pouring into Ukraine.” Reckless and Ridiculous: The Current State of US Funding for Ukraine
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Erdogan did not say who was behind the attack, but he said it had the “smell of terror” without offering details and also adding that was not absolutely certain yet. He said investigations were ongoing by the police and the governor’s office, including reviewing footage of the area. Turkey: Istanbul Bombing Leaves Six Dead, Dozens Injured
- “I don’t see any room or any space for [the administration] to build back into” the long-stalled negotiations, Morgan Ortagus, who served under former secretary of state Mike Pompeo, said during a panel discussion Friday afternoon at the Richard Nixon Foundation’s Grand Strategy Summit in Washington, D.C. “It would be a political disaster in the U.S. and a disaster for the people of Iran who are rejecting this regime.” Former State Dept. Spox: Iran Nuclear Deal Dead as Anti-Regime Protests Surge
- “At least 326 protestors, including 43 children and 25 women, have been killed in Iran.”Iran Protests Continue Despite Regime’s Show Trials and Death Sentences Against Demonstrators
- “National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan on Sunday played down the fact the East Asia Summit in Cambodia ended without a joint communique due to differences over Russia-Ukraine, saying that he had heard no support for the invasion of Ukraine from summit participants.” Sullivan Plays Down Differences Over Ukraine-Related Language at East Asia Summit
- “When Joe Biden goes to Indonesia to normalize relations with Xi, the Chinese ruler will view Biden’s actions for what they truly are: bootlicking intended to stave off the inevitable Chinese assault.” Biden Licks Beijing’s Boots
- When the CCP institutes its dystopian social control programs, there is much less pretense of respect for “human rights” or other such nonsense that Western leaders pretend to care about. Chinese Communist Party Literally Names Its Domestic Surveillance Program ‘Skynet’
- “The spiritual underpinnings of Tibet had literally been torn up, the old demons had been untethered, and total societal upheaval was sure to follow.” The CCP’s Destruction of Tibetan Buddhism Unleashed Something Demonic
- “The slow creep of China’s reach into Western society is creepier than most Americans can even imagine.” A Close Look at the CCP’s Hidden Hand
- “Trump’s ambassador to the EU oscillated between focus and distraction.” Disrupted Diplomacy
- “Yes, suggests a lawsuit from a fired Vatican auditor.” Did Pope Francis Protect His Graft-Ridden Cardinals?
- “Spain is currently governed by a coalition of socialists and far left extremists.” Anger As Spanish Government CELEBRATES Communist Party With Commemorative Postage Stamp
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Here we come to it: Is this true? Does no religion — including the one in question, Islam — “accept such barbaric actions toward innocent animals”? … The Jihad on Man’s Best Friend
- “Not two years since wife-beating accusation, Islamist groups welcome Shibly with open arms.” Ex-CAIR Hassan Shibly’s New Terror-Linked Shills, ICNA and MAS
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “In local races, San Francisco voters show a desire to put adults back in charge.” Seeking a City That Works
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Because there are square thermal tiles on the piece, it’s believed to be from the shuttle’s belly.” Divers for documentary discover large piece of Challenger
- “China has expressed utter contempt for the complaints of other nations about these out-of-control crashes, claiming the risk is infinitesimal.” China: We like dumping out-of-control rockets on your head!
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “At issue: the school’s determination to force its transgender policies upon a 14-year-old girl and her father.” Vermont High School Backs Down in Transgender Case After Threat of First Amendment Lawsuit
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Maher was speaking with Democratic California Rep. Ro Khanna and CBS News correspondent Robert Costa about whether DeSantis could be a challenger to former President Donald Trump in 2024. Khanna disagreed with Maher, condemning DeSantis’ attack on Disney and calling the governor a threat to the First Amendment.” ‘He Can Also Be a Normal Governor’: Bill Maher Praises DeSantis
- “Fifty-two percent of companies use ‘Reverse Discrimination’ according to hiring managers, and 1 in 6 are told to ‘deprioritize’ white men.” Over 50 Percent of Companies Discriminate AGAINST White Men in Hiring, Survey Finds
- “A new study reveals corporate America disproportionately targets Black and Hispanic consumers with junk food, such as candy, sugary drinks, snacks, and fast food, more than any other race.” Corporate America Bombards Black People With Junk Food Ads
- “The academic roots of today’s social upheavals.” How the World Went Woke
HITHER & YON
- “Videos of the moment went viral on social media, amassing hundreds of thousands of views in just a few hours.” WATCH: 70,000 Fans Sing ‘Take Me Home, Country Roads’ At NFL’s First Regular-Season Game In Germany
- “Netflix’s adaptation of All Quiet on the Western Front is a reminder that no one wins a great power war.” (I saw it and it’s outstanding – jjs) A Masterpiece of German Realism
- “Forgotten Twilight Zone episode nailed the moral complexities of time travel.” How Pop Culture Tackled the “Kill Baby Hitler” Question
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.