Good morning, kids. The weekend is here and honestly, I have no idea what the hell I want to write about. I don’t want to diminish the importance of the issue of our legally-rigged election system, but at this point what more is there to say about it? The kabuki-bukkake antics of the GOP miraculously retaking the House in the wake of the aforementioned rigging is equally non-thrilling. Wow. More hearings into the Bidens and Fauci and the FBI which will go nowhere, or else result in wrist-slaps if not book deals and CNN analyst gigs as punishment – for us, not the criminals. And as I stated yesterday, Trump vs. DeSantis is dead with me until further notice. Not until the angle is something substantive and not propaganda machine-driven demoralization pieces.
There are bright spots, such as the averting of a potential World War 3-opening salvo showing that missiles that landed on Polish soil were not fired from Russia, as everyone and his uncle who are hot and horny to light up their Raytheon futures has been shrieking but actually came from Ukraine. Yes, that Ukraine where Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants and his bastard crack addict son are up to their bloodshot eyeballs in graft along with the man everyone thinks is the second coming of Churchill, Zelensky but is in fact getting fat and happy on billions in US aid money. I’m no Putin fan at all, but when the locus of the destruction of this nation and indeed the peace and prosperity that was the 75-year period of the pax Americana – that is, the Democrat Party, the Bush-Cheney wing, the EU and the WEF – are all lined up against him, you’d have to be in complete denial not to at least ask yourself why?
But I digress. Here is one bright spot in the sea of darkness and despair:
After being elected to the school board on Nov. 8, six members endorsed by the parental rights in education group Moms for Liberty banned Critical Race Theory (CRT) and set up a process to eliminate sexually explicit books at their first meeting.
On Tuesday, the Berkeley County School Board in South Carolina passed a resolution 6-2 that prohibits CRT from being taught in the classroom and voted 8-0 to form a committee to review books that have been flagged for sexually explicit content. The board also voted 6-3 to fire the school district’s superintendent Deon Jackson and the district’s lawyer Tiffany Richardson. . .
. . . At the meeting, the board defined CRT using the Goldwater Institute’s definition saying it is “a perspective on modern life — a worldview — that believes all the events and ideas around us in politics, education, entertainment and the media, the workplace and beyond must be explained in terms of racial identities.”
It does a heart good to read this as well as to know that it’s not just a lone example. Bit by bit, school boards and community boards are changing hands. The mass crime against humanity that was the panic-demic response unintentionally did some good, in letting parents sneak a peek over their kids’ shoulders during remote class sessions only to discover that they were being brainwashed with anti-American agitprop and porn-tinged lessons in every single subject.
That’s how Virginia was able to eject Terry McAuliffe and much of (the majority?) of Virginia’s legislature. Virginia’s proximity to Sodom-on-the-Potomac made its turning blue seemingly inevitable and permanent. And yet we now have Glenn Youngkin, Winsome Sears and others fighting back and wresting control. Funny though how the reaction from “diversity, inclusion, equity” or D-I-E crowd is anything but. The cries of “book banning” and “censorship” would be risible were it not for the fact that educators and lecturers who do not toe the approved line are to be silenced, fired, blacklisted, or worse. And that “worse” was petitioning the junta to criminalize parents as terrorists who stood up and spoke out at school board meetings, which as we all know the junta eagerly obliged.
The Left is all about peaceful coexistence. That is, with us buried in a mass grave and them micturating on it as they sing (shriek) a rousing chorus of “Kumbaya” and “Imagine.” Let’s face facts. We are in a generational struggle, here. You can look at the coming of Trump, and even Reagan, as one-off flukes or speed bumps in the inevitable decline and fall of America or as opening salvos and rallying cries. At 62, and considering everything we’re up against, the odds of me seeing an American rebirth in my lifetime are slim to none. In fact, I fear things are going to get much worse before they get better. But you have to push on and push back no matter the consequences. There really is no choice. School boards, community boards or even having the stones to tell people at work who and what you are and what you believe, no matter the consequences.
As the Left is always fond of saying, “Do it for the children!”
Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Perhaps we need to start referring to the China-backed Wall Street Journal?” RECEIPTS: Anti-Trump “Republican” Billionaires Deeply Tied to Chinese Communist Finance
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Grandson of the ’72 Olympic terrorist mastermind runs for mayor in California.” From Munich to Chula Vista
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Consumers’ Research, a 501(c) (3), is highlighting the politicization of corporate America at customers’ expense in multi-million dollar ad campaigns.” The Fight Against ESGs in the U.S. Just Got a New Champion
- “Beating back left-wing extremists abusing the US tax code.” (Lois Lerner: “ROFLMAO!” – jjs)How to Challenge Tax-Exempt Left-Wing Extremist Groups
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- China will also not pay “climate reparations” with cash. China Might Force Climate Alarmists to Ditch Ridiculous CO2 Goal in Global Pact
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Daniel Greenfield: “‘We cut back on the stimulus dramatically and we stayed in recession for five years’. . . Democrats and their think tank and academic allies refused to admit that the Recovery Act was a mistake. Instead, like all leftists, they insisted that the experiment hadn’t been properly tried.” How Obama’s Big Economic Lie Caused Our Inflation Crisis
- “Housing starts decreased 4.2% to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1.425 million units last month, the Commerce Department reported on Thursday. Data for September was revised higher to a rate of 1.488 million units from the previously reported 1.439 million units.” US Homebuilding Tumbles to Two-Year Low Amid Soaring Mortgage Rates
- “The Biden [junta] doesn’t care that it is subsidizing the irresponsibility of young Americans.” Biden’s Student Loan ‘Forgiveness’ is an Even Bigger Scam Than We Thought
- “Americans continue to struggle under the crush of ‘Bidenflation,’ even if the White House touts last week’s CPI numbers as a decrease.” Don’t Be Fooled by October’s Decrease in the Rate of Inflation
- Terry Jeffrey: “America’s next move must be one that won’t make the Chinese Communist Party happy.” US Has Sent a Net $309 Billion to Communist China This Year
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Not one Democrat — nor the six Republicans who approved his nomination — will stand up to hold this lawbreaking liar accountable.” Mayorkas Lies (Again) To Congress. Isn’t That Illegal?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Considering he’s about as black as an uncooked matzo ball . . . Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner Impeached. He Blames Racism.
- And yet NBC Bay Area reporter Bigad Shaban claimed Wednesday that police body cam footage supports Almaguer’s initial story, “according to a source familiar with the Pelosi investigation who personally viewed the body camera footage.” If true, Pelosi at least appeared to be in no imminent danger when police arrived, and national NBC News may have had no reason to scrub Almaguer’s story. REPORT: Paul Pelosi Seen Opening Door for Police on Body Cam Video as Originally Reported
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Dave in Fla; Please check your messages! CNN’s Collins to MI Gov. Whitmer: “What Is the Argument for You Not Running for President?”
- “Some Republicans expressed concern that Khan turned the FTC into a partisan weapon in Oct. 2021, saying she ‘abandoned long-standing bipartisan practices’ since her confirmation with bipartisan support. Only one Republican remains on the commission since commissioner Noah Phillips announced his intent to resign in August, Reuters reported.” Senate Democrats Try to Sic Biden’s Market Regulator on Elon Musk
- “Did you notice that there have been many stories breaking recently that are inconvenient to the left-wing narrative? I did. And I noticed that they came out after the midterm elections were over — when they’d have no impact on the vote. Wasn’t that nice and convenient? Here are four of those stories.” Four Developments That Waited Until After the Midterms
- “I have high hopes that under Elon Musk’s leadership, Twitter will be a genuine free speech platform. However, my confidence that Facebook will embrace such American ideals continues to be shattered.” Seriously? Facebook Censors Bible Verse
- “It won’t last.” The Media’s ‘Strange New Respect’ for Mike Pence
- “From high-tech lynching to savage ‘grudgery,’ one thing is clear about Laurence Tribe’s smear of Clarence Thomas: It is inept.” Laurence ‘Diatribe’ Against Thomas
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “So, let’s settle this. Democrats, you can keep the [Chinese] COVID pandemic. But for the rest of us, we’re done. We’re going back to living our lives.” SCARY: For 37 Senate Democrats, Chinese COVID Will NEVER End
- “The next Congress should investigate not only how the virus emerged but also the institutional failures that obscured the search for truth.” Home Truths on Where Chinese COVID Came From
- Keith Jackson M.D.: “Guess what happens when a population stays home from work and school to avoid communicable illness.” The Immunity Debt and Why We’re Sicker Than Usual
- “I remain hopeful that he will attempt to right these wrongs and earn our votes back, but it’s going to take a real sea change in how he behaves toward constructive criticism. We are not your enemies, Mr. Trump. We are the canaries in the coal mine, and if you would just set aside the need to be right all the time, you might discover that humility and a willingness to listen to valid criticism can repair this rift.” (I think he was fooled at the beginning, like we all were, but after the initial “two weeks” he should’ve said “enough” – jjs)When Will Trump Apologize to the Country for His Stupid Chinese COVID Lockdown Response?
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “With their help, Democrat lockdown enthusiasts, including Govs. Kathy Hochul and Gretchen Whitmer, won their elections.” Teachers Unions Tighten Their Political Grip
- “Diversity, equity, and inclusion, or DEI, seems to be everywhere these days, from the White House to the boards of directors at Fortune 500 companies and to admissions and hiring policies at universities. We prefer to reverse the acronym, because IED – as in improvised explosive device – seems more apt, given the IED explosion in creating administrative bloat, invasive control of speech, and what used to be called ‘affirmative action.'” IED Explodes On MIT’s Campus
- “On Tuesday, the Berkeley County School Board in South Carolina passed a resolution 6-2 that prohibits CRT from being taught in the classroom and voted 8-0 to form a committee to review books that have been flagged for sexually explicit content. The board also voted 6-3 to fire the school district’s superintendent Deon Jackson and the district’s lawyer Tiffany Richardson.” (more please!!!! – jjs) New School Board Members Immediately Ban Critical Race Theory In First Meeting After Election
- “Governor Ron DeSantis has touted the law. . . The law, which the Florida legislature passed in March, prohibits public K-12 schools and universities from teaching eight concepts that constitute ‘discrimination’ and lets parents sue if their children are taught those concepts. It also targets employers who require their workers to partake in woke trainings.” (nullify, Governor, nullify! – jjs) Federal Judge Suspends ‘Stop WOKE Act’ In Florida
- “F-word-laden rants seem to be a common thread.” The Irony of Liberals’ Death Wishes for Pro-Lifers
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEIST & AFTERMATH
- “One can gaze toward three states whose restoration of electoral integrity yielded vastly different results.” With Elections Broken, Free States Must Step Up
- “Goodbye America. It was great while it lasted.” Midterm Voter Fraud? Nothing to See Here, Folks. Move Along, Move Along.
- “We have them where we want them. Now, it’s time to eliminate the phantom ballot inventory.” Election Fraud 2.0! O.K., So What Are You Gonna Do About It?
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Since DEI is now official policy at most college campuses (search their webpages, you will almost always find it heavily touted), it is not surprising that anti-Semitism is on the rise.”Today’s Blacklisted American: Anti-Semitic Attacks Skyrocket on College Campuses
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- As if this will lead to anything even remotely resembling criminal punishments. GOP House Opens Probe into Biden Family for Potential Tax Evasion, Money Laundering, Human Trafficking Violations
- “Wray abruptly left a hearing in August, saying he had to catch his scheduled flight for a vacation, while Republican Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley questioned him on the agency’s alleged political bias in connection to Biden.” ‘Indefensible’: Sen. Hawley Presses FBI Director Christopher Wray On Fleeing Hearing About Hunter Biden
- “Think this is all a debunked conspiracy theory? Prove it.” White House Calls Hunter Biden Questions “Long-Debunked Conspiracy Theories” — Wrong on All Four Counts
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Meanwhile, Gaetz wants to ban members of Congress from becoming lobbyists, stating, “You’re either in the lawmaking game or you’re in the influence peddling game.” He continued by saying those who are in the peddling game is their choice but should “sacrifice that when you get the privilege to represent 750,000 people.” Rep. Gaetz Wants to Change House Rules: Ban Campaign Donations From Lobbyists and PACs
- David Harsanyi: “A good place to start, as McCarthy has already promised, is denying the bigot Ilhan Omar, whose juvenile understanding of foreign policy (she believes the U.S. is a terror regime) makes her morally and philosophically unfit to serve on the Foreign Relations Committee. Eric Swalwell works, as well. Now, I’m not saying anyone who falls for a ChiCom honeypot is a pathetic mark unfit to serve in any office, I’m just saying that the last place this pathetic mark should serve is the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.”Kevin McCarthy Should Follow Through On His Promise To Kick Dems Off Congressional Committees
- “Here are the basics you should know about the FTX head and mega Democrat donor, and how his multibillion-dollar operation fell apart.” What to Know About Mega Democrat Donor Sam Bankman-Fried and His Busted Crypto Scam
- “Some lawmakers who appear to be in attendance as speakers are [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen; New York City Mayor Eric Adams; former Vice President Mike Pence, who is a potential 2024 presidential contender; and Benjamin Netanyahu, the former prime minister of Israel and the current leader of the opposition in the Israeli parliament.” (WTF, Bibi? – jjs) Disgraced Former FTX CEO, Democrat Super Donor Sam Bankman-Fried and Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky Scheduled to Appear at NY Times Event
- “New Georgia Project missed crucial tax filing deadline.” Amid Financial Chaos, “Tank” Abrams’ Nonprofit Flouts Federal Law
- “Democrat senator says Elizabeth Holmes has ‘sincere desire to help others.'” (you know who else had that desire? – jjs) “Brokeback” Booker Implores Judge To Give Theranos Fraudster Holmes a ‘Fair’ Sentence
- Truly, one of the most horrid human beings that ever slimed its way into politics. Malig-Nancy Pelosi Will Not Seek Job as Top House Democrat
- “Making sense of [Malig-]Nancy Pelosi’s leadership.” Good Riddance, Madame Speaker
- “Now is the time for a new generation of leaders,” Hoyer wrote in a letter to colleagues published shortly after Pelosi’s retirement announcement Thursday. Steny Hoyer to Also Step Down in Retirement of Top House Democrats
- “Most of the inept GOP figures responsible for the party’s malaise will retain their power.”The Stupid Party Gets Stupider
- Jeffries’ presumable succession is notable because Democrats and the establishment have continually labeled some Republican politicians as election deniers. The same standard does not appear to be applied to Jeffries. Jeffries has denied the outcomes of the 2016 election. In 2020, Jeffries tweeted that former President Donald Trump “will never” be accepted “as a legitimate President.” (the bald-headed stooge is a fellow alumni from my high school which shows how far degraded a NYC education became since I graduated – jjs) Meet Election Denier Hakeem Jeffries, Front-Runner for House Democrat Leader
- “It is time to make a change.” Andy Biggs Op-Ed: I Cannot Vote for Kevin McCarthy as House Speaker
- Since I’m not in contention, I guess I can support this. REPORT: Lee Zeldin ‘Very Seriously Considering’ Going For RNC Chair
- “If Senate Republicans were looking for anyone to blame for their disastrous performance in the midterms, they need only look in the mirror.” Senate Republicans Keep Showing Us Why They Never Deserved a Majority
- “The GOP has found its solid base in Florida.” The Political Superstate Has Emerged
- “Candidate quality matters.” GOP’s Success in New York Is Model for the Nation
- “Rest assured I have assembled the best and brightest legal team, and we are exploring every avenue to correct the many wrongs that have been done this past week,” Lake said. “I’m doing everything in my power to right these wrongs.” Arizona GOP Gov. Candidate Kari Lake Refuses to Concede After “Loss”
* * * * *
- “In politics, words matter.” Who Is the Next Ronald Reagan? (I want to know who is the next Donald Trump? – jjs)
- “The American obsession with Taiwan, much like the British obsession with the Suez Canal, is merely a distraction from much broader global geopolitical shifts.” America’s Suez Moment
- “The elites hate Trump and the MAGA movement because populism gives the everyday person a say in how America runs.” Elites’ Disdain For Trump Is Thinly Veiled Hatred For You
- “Will Donald Trump’s story be a tragedy, a comedy, or a republican tale for the ages?”Trump’s Petard
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The House Resolution by Rep. Greene obtained by the Daily Caller is co-sponsored by GOP Reps. Matt Gaetz, Paul Gosar, Thomas Massie, Andy Biggs, Barry Moore, Matt Rosendale, Andrew Clyde, Dan Bishop, Greg Steube and Clay Higgins. Republican Lawmakers are requesting that all documents and communications pertaining to Ukraine funding be sent no later than 14 days after the adoption of the resolution. The request covers all military, civilian and financial aid given to Ukraine under [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden. House Republicans Introduce Legislation Auditing Ukraine Spending
- “Look, Fat. These polacks may be dumb but they ain’t stupid!” Biden said. Okay he didn’t actually “say-say” it in English, but I am conversant in kohlrabi and several other root vegetable dialects. Biden Directly Disputes Zelenskyy’s Claim About Missile In Poland
- “Overall, the military actions of the Russians have continued to be haphazard, poorly thought out, and inexplicable, as they have been from the start of this war. For example, even as the Ukrainians were continuing their steady gains in the north, the Russians seemed relatively uninterested.” Slowly the Ukrainians Continue to Regain Their Country
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The beatdowns, crackdowns, and shoot-ups continue in Iran as security forces continue their brutal war on the Iranian people.” Iran Security Forces Open Fire in Metro Station While Police Beat Women in Subway Cars
- The reek of desperation and begging behind the scenes for them to pump more oil is shooting out my USB port. Biden Breaks Promise To Hold MBS Accountable for Killing Journalist, Shields Him From Lawsuit
- Hamas tells Palestinian youth to “follow in the path” by “killing multitudes.” Palestinians Distribute Sweets After Terror Attack Kills Three Israeli Fathers
- “Where the rightful blame belongs.” Why Is Israel Blamed For the Untreated Cancer of a Woman in Gaza?
- “When fools cling to fantasies about the powers of persuasion.” The Diplomacy Delusion
- “A new US or UN intervention would be just as disastrous as previous ones.” Stop Invading Haiti
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- “Instead of preparing to deal with the Taliban alone, Afghan government officials held parties and inconsequential legislative discussions in the weeks and months leading up to the U.S. withdrawal, the watchdog found.” (isn’t this really the story of the GOP-e? – jjs)‘Rome Is Burning’: Afghan Gov’t Was Misled By US Officials And Ignored Signs Of America’s Exit, Report Alleges
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Army secretary Christine Wormuth, who never served a day in the military, argues that there’s nothing wrong with the military. About that. . . ” Madame Secretary, Your Woke Policies are Killing the Army
- Raymond Ibrahim: “The Muslim notion that drinking camel urine is a cure-all for any number of ailments is back in the news again.” Islam’s Elixir: Camel Urine
- “Saadeh Alqam opens his home to a terrorist threat. Is he a threat, himself?” (to al Aqsa is to answer – jjs) Ex-NYPD Cop Hosts Palestinian Islamic Jihad Operative in Ramallah
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- The office noted that their revenue estimates “represent the weakest performance the state has experienced since the Great Recession.” California Faces $25 Billion Deficit After Years Of Surplus
- “Unless there is a massive defunding of our bureaucracies, there is no chance of rebuilding or establishing a conservative government.” (unless we dismantle the Democrat ballot engineering machine first and then deprogram our youth, this is a pipe dream – jjs) The DeSantis Model for Tackling Woke Bureaucracy is a Non-Negotiable for the Next Republican Administration
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The anti-vitamin D jihad is inexplicable unless you understand the financial incentives of the various actors. Vitamin D is unpatentable. Thus it serves none of the interests that dominate the political and economic space, which are functionally one and the same.” The Corporate Media’s Sick Jihad Against Vitamin D
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “We should not be surprised if in the next two years data from Webb will overturn almost all the theories that presently exist about the Big Bang and its immediate aftermath.” Webb Finding More Galaxies in Early Universe Than Expected
- “Ispace today announced that its commercial lunar lander, Hakuto-R, will now launch on a Falcon 9 rocket on November 28, 2022 and will arrive on the Moon in 54-mile-wide Atlas Crater in April 2023.” Ispace Announces New Launch Date and Landing Site on Moon for Hakuto-R Lander
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Applicants may choose from 97 genders.” (something about a California budget deficit? – jjs) San Francisco Inaugurates Guaranteed Income for Transgender Individuals
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Robert Spencer: “This nightmare story of imaginary racism and harassment suffered by one of the nation’s cosseted elite class has a happy ending: Obama happily showed off her current hairstyle to the crowd, proclaiming: ‘Braids, y’all!’ Apparently, America, as racist and evil as it is in the view of Michelle Obama, is ready at last.” Michelle Obama Says She Didn’t Wear Her Hair in Braids in the White House – Can You Guess?
- “The sexism allegations against Goldman Sachs don’t add up.” A Not-So-Hostile Work Environment
- “The norms of major arts institutions are indistinguishable from regime politics.” The Slow Suffocation of the Performing Arts
- “Companies, including entertainment companies, exploit teens’ fear of missing out and social anxiety to increase engagement around their product through Social Media Influence Marketing,” the PTC press release stated. Entertainment Companies Use Social Media to Reach Minors with Mature-Rated Content, New Study Finds
- “A Boy Scout troop in Alabama reminds us of all the good the organization still does, despite scandals and self-inflicted controversies that led to bankruptcy and a precipitous loss of members.” Boy Scout Troops Still Do Good, Though the National Organization is Forever Stained
- “In Charlottesville and Richmond, the fate of historical statuary hangs in the balance.”Virginia’s Monuments War
- “Modern art strikes again.” (it’s no Rothko, for sure – jjs) $41 Million For This!
- Christian Toto: “Social satire hits obvious targets, but it does so with style and substance.”The Menu Deliciously Skewers the Rich and Pampered
- “Today’s Poland defies several leftist narratives.” Taboo Thoughts from Poland
HITHER & YON
- “. . . Clary did not discuss his experiences in the Holocaust publicly for 36 years. ‘I had to explain that [Hogan’s Heroes] was about prisoners of war in a stalag, not a concentration camp, and although I did not want to diminish what soldiers went through during their internments, it was like night and day from what people endured in concentration camps.’”
Robert Clary of Hogan’s Heroes Fame Dies at Age 96
- “It is no accident that the few exceptional politicians in my memory were not dependent on winning.”
This Too Shall Pass
- The historical finds were discovered at an archeological site called Saqqara in Giza, just south of Egypt’s capital of Cairo, by a team that had been working at the site for two years. Archeologists found “300 beautiful coffins” that are believed to be from the New Kingdom period, a 500-year era of prosperity in Egypt between 1550-1070 B.C.
Archeologists Discover Hundreds of Mummies, Tunnels, and Pyramid of Unknown Queen (the pyramid of Lindsay Graham? – jjs)
- “After 500 years, the Italian island celebrates traditional Sabbath services.”
The Jewish Community Returns to Sicily
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.