ood morning, kids. Tuesday and I guess the theme for today is the preservation of the narrative. Sure enough, in the wake of the mass shooting at a Colorado nightclub that caters to the homosexual crowd, the militants who use homosexuality as victimhood cover to help in the overthrow of our nation and society have indeed come out from the woodwork to hurl the accusations and attacks at us.
When the news broke that an armed man had entered Club Q, an “LGBTQ” nightclub in Colorado Springs, at about midnight on Saturday, on the eve of something called the “Transgender Day of Remembrance,” and had proceeded to kill five people and wound at least twenty-five, one thing seemed all but certain. It was too early to know what had motivated the perpetrator, Anderson Lee Aldrich (who apparently was arrested last year, after a “brief standoff with law enforcement,” for making a bomb threat against his mother). But it seemed a safe enough prediction that the usual “LGBTQ” activists and their allies in the media would soon be spinning this atrocity to their advantage.
Sure enough, within a few hours, Colorado’s largest daily, the Denver Post, had posted an article in which one Elizabeth Hernandez linked the murders to “hateful rhetoric directed toward transgender people and the broader LGBTQ community.” The recently re-elected Congresswoman Lauren Boebert, stated Hernandez, “has been vocal against LGBTQ and transgender issues, including in a June tweet saying ‘Take your children to CHURCH, not drag bars’ and a 2021 speech on the House floor during which she warned of ‘young girls across America who will have to look behind their backs as they change in their school locker rooms just to make sure there isn’t a confused man trying to catch a peek.’” Hernandez also noted the controversy surrounding “all-ages drag shows at public libraries and other locations” and a Colorado librarian who was “fired from her job for planning LGBTQ youth programming.”
What do all of these specifics cited by Hernandez have in common? Simple: not a single one of them is about hatred for transgender people or anybody else. They’re all about legitimate questions of public policy. Questions about whether small children should be encouraged to attend drag shows and stuff dollar bills into the drag artists’ panties. Questions about whether teenage boys claiming to be girls should be permitted to use girls’ locker rooms and showers. Questions about the proper ages at which children should be taught about various aspects of sex and sexual orientation – and whether they should be introduced at all to gender ideology, a cockamamie new set of propositions that deny biological reality and that might well have been designed with the explicit intent of confusing the hell out of small tykes. . .
. . . Hours after the atrocity at Club Q, its Facebook page still featured an announcement of an “all-ages drag brunch” that had been scheduled for Sunday. One of the comments included in the thread below the announcement was by Andy Humm, a veteran gay activist and broadcaster. “Blood on the hands of Republicans who spent $50 million on ads this election cycle targeting drag queens and transgender people,” Humm wrote. “Looking at you Ron DeSantis and Marco Rubio and Kari Lake. Decent people MUST speak up against this hate!”
Humm, who’s pushing 70, has been a prominent figure in the gay media and in queer-left activism for decades. Not until the latter part of his career were transsexuals – newly re-branded as transgender persons – merged into the gay-rights movement and “gay and lesbian community” under the new LGBT label (which soon enough became LGBTQ, LGBTQI, and so on). No gay person that I know of voted for this change; I never heard it debated or discussed. But professional gays like Humm, whose modest career as a “gay broadcaster” was threatened by the rapid mainstreaming of gay people in America (which, for example, all but eliminated the gay bookstore), went along with it.
Interesting and rather an ironic twist that transexuals and pederasts are now parading around in the skin-suit of mainstream homosexuality and demanding respect. Whatever one feels about it, homosexuality as either a lifestyle or sexual preference has more or less been tolerated to the point of being accepted by average Americans. Just like blacks at the end of the 50s “leaving the plantation,” so to speak, the Left couldn’t afford to lose an important “victim” bloc and so begat the importation of millions of peasants from south of the border to replace their ranks. Same thing here. I might add that homosexuals and transsexuals, despite the propaganda represent a fraction of the population. Yet, their lifestyle influences a disproportionate amount of young people who, if not actively gay curious, are supportive of the group as victims being oppressed by evil American society. Can’t afford to lose a victimhood bloc, so replace it with another. And when transsexualism becomes mainstream, the next victims will be pedophiles. Lather, rinse, repeat.
But the common denominator here is Judeo-Christianity, western civilization and America as founded as the existential threat and enemy that must be utterly annihilated. As more and more of a militant anti-American attitude becomes mainstreamed into government and the public discourse across all sectors of society, wrong-think will be punished. The concept of “you will be made to care” is well on its way to either being codified as law, or failing that adopted as a standing principle for employers and businesses. Bitterly ironic that someone like Jack Phillips has his life destroyed for the principle of refusing to serve someone because it goes against his beliefs while the very same principle will be used against you if you do not accept theirs. And yet, that is exactly what is happening.
An Air Force cadet in charge of Diversity and Inclusion sent an all-hands email reminding cadets from “homophobic/transphobic families or areas” that they were expected to provide “support” in the wake of the Club Q shooting.
The Sunday email obtained by the Daily Caller explained that:
“For those who may be from homophobic/transphobic families or areas, LGBTQ+ friendly places like Club Q provide a welcoming environment that doesn’t exist everywhere. This direct attack on a LGBTQ+ club indicates how prominent the risk is to being LGBTQ+, and I hope that you are more than willing to provide support and check in with those around you, regardless if they are part of the LGBTQ+ community or not. The atmosphere created within USAFA is a crucial aspect of feeling included as a LGBTQ+ cadet, especially during this time. . . ”
. . . A concerned cadet parent told the Daily Caller, “while the Club Q shooting was a horrible unnecessary attack on people who do not deserve it, it is not right to attack USAFA cadets’ families calling them homophobic and transphobic without any proof; especially since they had absolutely nothing to do with the shooting. Representing the entire USAFA leadership, this cadet insinuates that uninvolved cadets, their supportive families, beloved hometowns, and safe places of worship have contributed to this insane violence. Such accusations are unacceptable and inexcusable.”
I like that. “Homophobic or transphobic areas.” You mean, any place that voted for Trump? Or any place that has a church or synagogue that preaches the unadulterated, unambiguous word of God as written in The Bible? Or just any place that refuses to allow men dressed in drag to have access to women’s restrooms?
We’re no longer merely “defining deviancy down,” as one of the few decent Democrats and classic liberals Daniel Patrick Moynihan stated. We’re defining deviancy as normal and anyone who refuses to take the knee gets kneecapped.
It all boils down to probably the greatest bit of writing Ace ever published:Our speech is violence. Their violence is speech.
Look at what they’re doing to Trump — AGAIN. Now that the GOP is set to take over the House and gain control of the J6 kangaroo court, look at what Merrick Garland is doing. The GOP’s fecklessness aside, Garland’s reaction is telling. It’s literal obstruction of justice to prevent the revelations that what happened at the Capitol on that day was perpetrated by agents and agents provocateur of the FBI and Democrats.
If the illusion and blood-libeling of Trump as literally Hitler who attempted to overthrow the government after Joe Biden’s 82 million-vote landslide gets even a tiny crack in it . . . Well, I’d say the Democrats would be wiped out but they have ways of “fortifying” themselves, IYKWIMAITYD.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Julie Kelly: “It’s beyond ironic that the mouthpiece for a regime proceeding with yet another punitive and vengeful investigation into Donald Trump wants to be shielded from an inquiry into her own misdeeds.” Jen Psaki: Investigations for Thee But Not for Me
- Robert Spencer: “The kid gloves with which everyone has been treating Urooj Rahman are entirely understandable. She herself set it all in motion when she claimed that she was a childhood victim of ‘Islamophobia,’ and her lawyers had argued that her long record of activism for ‘social justice’ should be seen as a mitigating factor. It worked, of course. Rahman never really had to worry at all. She didn’t have anything heinous or dangerous on her record such as support for Donald Trump, pro-life advocacy, or skepticism about the complete honesty and veracity of the 2020 presidential election.” Besotted Judge Calls Leftist Muslim Lawyer Who Firebombed Police Car a “Remarkable Person”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Sad to say, it doesn’t. Democracy™ in America in 2022 is a childish fantasy. A pipe dream. A mirage.” Study: Far From a Democracy, the U.S. Is a Functional Oligarchy
- “This is not about whether you think Trump is the natural or even the desirable candidate to lead the Republicans into the 2024 election. It doesn’t matter whether you are furious over Trump’s small-minded attacks on Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) – as I am. This is about another vicious and redundant political mugging of the former president.” Special Counsel Jack Smith Is Meant to Intimidate Not Just Trump, But All Republicans
- “Federal Election Commission records show that Smith’s wife, Katy Chevigny, contributed $1,000 each to Biden’s 2020 campaign, Biden for President, and the Biden Victory Fund super PAC, on September 9, 2020. Moreover, she donated $150 to the Friends of Rashida Tlaib committee in July 2008 when Tlaib was running for the Michigan House of Representatives in the state’s Twelfth District.” (not political at all!!! – jjs) Wife of Special Counsel in Trump Probe Contributed to Campaigns of Joe Biden, Rancida Taliban Tlaib
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s loss of a 100% Democrat-controlled January 6th Committee to Republicans now has all the makings of a Constitutional crisis. Rather than accepting that the other party is now in charge and allowing a peaceful transfer of investigative powers to the Republicans, the Democrats and the Justice Department have opted to break all norms to stop that.” Attorney General Merrick Garland Is Attempting to Obstruct a Congressional Investigation
- Why would he? He views the victims as an existential threat to the nation. One Year After Waukesha Tragedy Leftist Terror Attack, Biden Has Yet to Visit
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- In a fascinating move, the organizers of this inanity are trying to assert that this section of the agreement is not reparations. UN Climate Alarmists Congratulate Themselves on New “Loss and Damage” Pact
- “Why were they allowed to return for a photo op?” Video: More Idiots Allowed To Damage Priceless Art In Latest ‘Climate Protest’
- “Why should the US pay reparation to UN shakedown artists?” The Climate Cons
- “There can be no progress without it.” Freedom To Control Our Own Energies
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “SMART Transportation Division, the union representing the rail conductors, announced the results on Monday, adding that negotiations have until a December 8 deadline to avoid a potential strike.” Rail Strike Threat Returns As Union Group Rejects Latest Offer
- “Many Americans are also drastically cutting down what they plan to spend on Christmas presents, the Journal reported. Deloitte’s annual holiday shopping survey found that on average people plan to buy 9 gifts this year compared with 16 last year.” Report: Americans Giving Less to Charity as Inflation Bites
- “According to a report from the American Farm Bureau Federation, the average cost to serve 10 of your guests a classic Thanksgiving dinner including turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, rolls with butter, peas, cranberries, a veggie tray, pumpkin pie with whipped cream, coffee, and milk is $64.05.” (that’s got to be per person unless the portions are waffer-theeen – jjs)Your Thanksgiving Feast Is 20 Percent More Expensive Thanks To Bidenflation
- I’ll admit to being completely in the dark about crypto, but I have a sneaking suspicion the Dems are using this as cover to seize the banking industry in its entirety. Democrats Renew Push for Cryptocurrency Regulations, Target Company That Serves as Both Exchange and Bank
- “The idea that stopping economic expansion will solve any of our global problems is deeply misguided.” Growth Is Still Our Best Hope
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “When vagabond homeless who come for cheap fentanyl just aren’t enough.” Philadelphia: Bringing in Migrants for the Progressive Cause
- “We lost our purpose.” (I’ll bet some of you are thinking what I’m thinking – jjs) Border Patrol Sees Surge in Suicides as Morale Plummets
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “A foiled plot in New York shows that old-fashioned policing is the best solution to the problem.” Hate Crimes Can Be Solved or Stopped Like Any Other Crimes
- “Whether they realize it or not, criminal-justice liberals enable the dangers they decry.”Favoring Violence Against Women
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Wow, what a coincidence. More than two years later and just days after a major national election, far-left CBS News has verified that Hunter Biden’s laptop (aka The Laptop from Hell) is indeed Hunter Biden’s laptop.” Days After Major Election, CBS Finally Verifies Hunter Biden’s Laptop
- “They needed a new bogeyman.” NBC Reporter Blames ‘QAnon Narrative’ For Colorado Springs Shooting
- The network’s profit is set to drop below $1 billion for the first time since 2016 with the rise of digital subscriptions, CNBC reported in October, citing a business review. The drop in profitability led Licht to release a memo in October announcing the upcoming layoffs that will “affect people, budgets, and projects.” CNN to Face Historically Low Ratings and Layoffs by End of 2022: Report
- “Michael Bass made the decision to depart the network, Licht told employees in a memo. Bass is set to leave CNN by the end of the year.” CNN’s Executive VP Of Programming To Depart Network
- Thad McCotter: “Big Tech holds monopolistic power. Look, if you can tell half the country to ‘go to Hell,’ you’re way too big for your business britches. That’s why Big Tech feels no need to persuade, for they possess the coercive means to dictate how users will not only access cyberspace, but how they will interact in the real world. Dear Big Tech, I’m Not Your Product
- Dennis Prager: “With rare exceptions, the party that calls for censorship is lying.” Between Left and Right, How Do You Know Which Side Isn’t Telling the Truth?
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The Monday ruling from Doughty comes a month after he ordered Psaki, along with other high-profile Biden [junta] officials such as Dr. Anthony Fauci, to comply with Schmitt and Landry’s investigation.” Court: Jen Psaki Must Testify Over White House’s Collusion With Big Tech To Silence Chinese Covid Dissent
- “The passage of Measure 114 was a giant middle finger to real civil rights and to the Supreme Court’s recent decision in New York State Rifle and Pistol Association v. Bruen,which reaffirmed that Americans have the right to bear arms in public and to possess arms that are ‘typically possessed by law-abiding citizens for lawful purposes.’” The Run on Guns and Legal Battle Begin After Oregon’s Gun Grab Passes
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Who teaches the teachers? In Washington State, putrid CRT-based training treats Jews as unworthy.” Worst Aspects Of CRT-Based “Liberated Ethnic Studies” Flourishing In Washington State Teacher Trainings
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEIST & AFTERMATH
- “Notorious pettifogger Marc Elias convinces court to ignore the plain text of election statute.” Judge Rewrites Georgia Law to Favor Warnock
- “It’s time to hit ballot harvesting hard or die trying.” A New Age of American Politics
- “Arizonans deserve a full report and accounting of the myriad problems that occurred in relation to Maricopa County’s administration of the 2022 General Election.” AZ Attorney General’s Office Wants Maricopa County to Explain Voting Problems
- “America may eschew the cruel details of Soviet elections, but we negate voters’ agency just the same as the USSR.” America’s Soviet Election System
- “As previously reported, ERIC is a voter-roll management organization used by 33 states which ostensibly exists to identify duplicate or deceased registrants (by cross-referencing states’ voter and DMV records) and thereby “clean” state voter rolls. Alabama joined ERIC in 2015 and currently pays about $25,000 a year for its membership.” Alabama Withdraws From Democrat Operative-Controlled Voter Registration Database
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The Nation of Islam is a bald-faced lie, patched together poorly. It is not a religion, nor should it be given any respect at all. Its doctrines are warmed over anti-Semitism and anti-white stupidities, along the lines of an inversion of Nazi racial theory, only the Nazis at least used less incredible footnotes. It is rarified hate, nothing less.” The Anti-Semitic Religion
- “The complaint—submitted last week by a Florida-based attorney and the International Legal Forum, a global watchdog that fights anti-Semitism—alleges anti-Israel and anti-Semitic bias at the law school after nine student groups in August adopted bylaws that ban Zionist speakers from the campus.” Complaint Alleges ‘Profound and Deep-Seated Anti-Semitic Discrimination’ at Berkeley Law School
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Bankman-Fried and his colleagues were treated as wunderkinder by lawmakers and journalists, as well as multiple celebrities who set the power of their brands behind the now-defunct overnight success. Several venture funds and pension plans, which had previously graced FTX with investments implying a valuation above $30 billion, were caught in the mayhem.” Here are the Investors Who Lost Millions in the FTX Implosion
- “‘Substantial reason to believe that she solicited or accepted impermissible gifts,’ ethics office says.” (Carolyn Maloney, who’s now marking time since Nadler’s gunt absorbed her fiefdom – jjs) House Democrat Under Investigation for Trying To Score Ticket to Met Gala
- DeSantis has pitched the Sunshine State as the “blueprint” for the rest of the country moving forward, following Florida’s historic Republican victories in the state post-midterms.Ron DeSantis: Florida Added Four Republican Members of Congress, Secured State Supermajorities
- “Arguably, Ron DeSantis has done more good for conservatives as a governor than national Republican leaders have in the past two years.” Strong-State Federalism is the Best Path Forward Right Now For The GOP (And The Country)
- To hell with these bastards. House Moderates (RINO stooge traitors) to Be Counterweight to Freedom Caucus
- “It’s doable, but, alas, not with Donald Trump.” Nominating a Republican Who Can Get 50 Percent
- “Seven years after his historic escalator ride, Trump remains the only man who the establishment truly fears, the only one with the capability of crashing this rigged system called Our Democracy™.” It’s Trump vs. the Establishment All Over Again
- “The D.C. narrative against Trump isn’t resonating with the rest of the country.” Poll Reveals Conservatives Blame GOP ‘McLeadership’, Not Donald Trump, for Mid Term Disappointment
- “He did more for bullied Americans than the GOP ever has. They haven’t forgotten.”Republicans Are Missing the Point of Trump — Again
- “You see this victory-via-failure scam among the media’s favorite ‘conservatives’ all the time.” Losing is Not Winning, No Matter What the Media’s Favorite ‘Conservatives’ Keep Saying
- “Unimpressive candidates like John Fetterman are the new normal within America’s mail-in ballot apparatus.” “Lumpy” Fetterman is the New Normal
- “Who cares if Nancy Pelosi was not a great legislator? She did not become House Speaker to craft great legislation.” After Nancy Pelosi: Now What?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- This is when taking a knee really means something, because you or your family could take a bullet. Iranian Soccer Team Stays Silent During National Anthem
- “The nationwide protests, sparked by the death of 22-year-old Iranian Kurdish woman Mahsa Amini in September in the custody of morality police, have been at their most intense in western provinces where the majority of Iran’s 10 million Kurds live.” Iranians Face Internet Blackouts as Regime Clamps Down on Protesters
- “Last Thursday, in a page from Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s playbook, Brazil’s Federal Supreme Court Judge Alexandre de Moraes ordered the freezing of election integrity protesters’ bank accounts – to include individuals, truckers and the companies they work for.” Brazil Was Watching Canada; Now They’re Freezing Bank Accounts and Threatening Children
- “Unhinged wrath for anything that might bring Jews and Arabs together in harmony.” BDS Fumes as Israel and Jordan Agree to Rehabilitate the River They Share
- “Maduro also claimed that the criticism that some leftist leaders in the region allegedly have espoused seeks to “normalize attacks” against the authoritarian regimes in Cuba, Nicaragua, and Venezuela.” (pass the canchita – jjs) Friendly Fire: Venezuela’s Maduro Picks Fight with Chile’s Hard-Left President Boric
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The role of biological warfare in China’s drive for global hegemony.” The Long History of China’s CCP and Biowarfare
- “The 18-page report takes shots at some of the top leaders in the U.S. military, such as Gen. Mark Milley, and says that poor leadership is distorting the military’s purpose.” Woke Leadership Is Gutting U.S. Military Through DEI, Trans Policies, GOP Report Says
WE-ALL-SLAM-FOR-I-SLAM “Muslims posing as ‘students’ exert their ‘influence.'”
India: Hindu Students Under Attack
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “[T]his administration hasn’t put farmers first. Now, they’re out proposing another $37 billion in aid to Ukraine and we haven’t taken care of America’s farmers here at home and the administration, like I said, isn’t doing enough to make sure that farmers get the aid that they need and support that they need from this administration.” Nat’l Black Farmers Assn. Pres.: Biden Junta Hasn’t ‘Done Anything’ on China Buying up U.S. Farms
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- Forty-four percent of medical schools have tenure and promotion policies that reward scholarship on “diversity, inclusion, and equity.” Seventy percent make students take a course on “diversity, inclusion, or cultural competence.” And 79 percent require that all hiring committees receive “unconscious bias” training or include “equity advisors”—people whose job it is to ensure diversity among the faculty. Report Reveals Just How Much the DEI Complex Has Infiltrated Medical Education
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Redefining decency.” The Misuses of a Colorado Atrocity
- “The email said authorization for the Q Club shooting guidance came from a senior cadet colonel. It does not initially appear that any faculty or employees of the academy had a hand in the message.” Air Force Cadets From ‘Homophobic/Transphobic Families Or Areas’ Told To Be ‘Supportive’ After Shooting
- Dr. Rachel Levine, currently the assistant secretary for health at [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), asked in a 2017 email exchange if any scientific literature was available to support “bottom” surgeries for minors, according to emails obtained by activist Megan Brock and shared with the Daily Caller. Dr. Nadia Dowshen of the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia replied she was “not aware of existing literature.” Trans Biden Official Sought Justification For Performing Kids’ Sex Changes From Children’s Hospital
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “It’s difficult to imagine anything more self-destructive than a company soiling its nearly century-old family-friendly reputation. Unless, of course, it’s that same company choosing to kiss off its sweetheart tax deal in a fit of pique.” Disney Fired Their Woke CEO but Will Anything Change?
- “For those snowflakes who would melt referring the the telescope by its full name, the American Astronomical Society will allow the use of the acronym.” NASA Once Again Rejects the Woke Crowd by Refusing to Rename the James Webb Space Telescope
- “The first World Cup ever in the Middle East is underway.” Bad News and Good News in Qatar
- “While Zoomers are often singled out for praise by the corporate media for racial and sexual diversity, it’s also becoming clear many of them are suffering mental health issues to a far greater degree than earlier generations.” Gen Z – Whose Votes Bolstered Democrats in the Mid Terms – Are Suffering Massive Pandemic-Induced Depression
- Christian Toto: “Singer’s protest songs defy ‘approved’ narratives, shred Fauci, mandates and more.” Five Times August’s “Silent War” Gives Voice to the Voiceless
- Daniel Greenfield: “The end of a narcissistic era that refuses to end.” Spielberg Has Become Biden
HITHER & YON
- “Do we give thanks at all? Not really.” Against Secular Thanksgiving
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.