ood morning, kids. Wednesday and breaking news this morning is last night’s mass shooting at a Virginia Walmart. Seven are confirmed dead, including the shooter who has been preliminarily identified as a store “manager.” Prayers for the victims and their loved ones. No doubt this is immediately going to be politicized by the usual suspects as both a call to disarm America and an attack on the MAGA movement. Donald Trump is like the ultimate Jew: any misfortune, misery or tragedy that happens anywhere in the world is ultimately his fault. In any case, and correct me if I’m wrong, but I would wager that right on the front door itself is some sort of “Gun Free Zone” sign, which all but guarantees the premises to be a big fat potential target for anyone with criminal intentions. Meh, tell it to a leftist.
This comes on the heels of that mass shooting at a Colorado homosexual joint, which the usual suspects instantly blamed on white supremacist homophobic MAGA rhetoric, but, as I had suspected, there’s more to the story than that which fits the narrative:
Aldrich, 22, is facing multiple murder and hate crime charges stemming from last weekend’s shooting.
However, Aldrich’s public defender revealed that Aldrich is “nonbinary” and uses “they/them pronouns,” the New York Times reported. In addition to the pronouns, Aldrich is referred to as “Mx. Aldrich” in the court filings.
The news about Aldrich’s gender identity came after Democrats and members of the corporate press politicized the shooting and blamed Republicans for the tragedy.
For example, NBC’s Ben Collins claimed that “Republican politicians” and the “internet’s far-right machine” targeted LGBTQ+ individuals in the months leading up to the nightclub shooting.
Really? I ain’t no Doctor Bronowski, but politicians notwithstanding, I don’t know anyone who is even a red pubic hair’s breadth to the right of center that plays the pronoun word game madness. The only people who actively engage in that combination delusion/rhetorical weapon to beat up normal people are Leftists and homosexual mafiosi themselves. Well, there goes that narrative. At least in this instance, and for the time being. Let’s see what bullshit propaganda they recycle this time at the Virginia Walmart. The smart money is to leave the homo angle and go after the guns. And what better time to hector your relatives than at the Thanksgiving table?
The recent mass shooting in Colorado Springs is the 601st mass shooting in 2022. There have been four mass shootings since then, but you likely haven’t about them. You probably didn’t hear about most of the previous 600 shootings, either. Why is that? Because the left is keeping secrets. . .
. . . We have learned that the media is very picky about which mass shootings make — and stay in — the headlines. If the shooting doesn’t fit the narrative, it’s almost like it never happened.
We know that those big, scary AR-15s — and those pesky high-capacity magazines — aren’t the weapon of choice for mass shooters, though the bum lickers in the liberal news media would have us think otherwise.
We also figured out that mass shootings make up a tiny fraction of murders in the nation, yet they get most of the media ink. And we learned most shooters aren’t drooling white men in MAGA hats.
So what gives? . . .
. . . The leftists are using mass shootings to take away the AR-15. They happily stand on the bodies of dead kids, gay people, and anyone else viciously murdered in a mass shooting to propagate their lies. I almost think they look forward to these violent incidents.
Give that man a kewpie doll! Kevin Downey’s article is a nice little cheat sheet with four easy points to counter any leftie at your Thanksgiving table, assuming you allow them at your Thanksgiving table in the first place. The truth of the matter is, about the only thing standing in the way of a complete overt takeover of the shred of America as founded that remains is the shred itself: at least 200 million of us armed with maybe three times as many firearms and who know how much more in ammunition. Check that; the shred of America as founded that remains is not the firearms, but the morality, decency, the attitude of live and let live, and the abhorrence of violence of those 200 million of us. That is, unless and until we are provoked.
The irony here is that those qualities that define us are what the Left has usurped and parades around in while demonizing us as threats to the peace of the world and even the world itself. Projection ain’t just a river in Egypt. In any case, though, the past several years culminating in the theft and/or rigging of not one but two elections seems to me like textbook provocations of the variety that would have sent Jefferson trucking at light speed to fetch that watering can, or firehose, for the Tree of Liberty. And yet, and yet . . .
The constitutional republic created by our founders no longer exists. Most everyone on the Right seems to agree with that—though we differ about how deep the rot is, and whether we are now living under a new regime that is essentially different in kind, not merely degree.
Most of us also agree that we want to restore the American founders’ principles and institutions. (I’m setting aside, for now, those on the Right who share our disgust with the woke oligarchy, but who have given up on—or never believed in—republican government, and would prefer something else, like a monarchy.) But how exactly we recover the founders’ constitutionalism is a question no one has been able to answer with any specificity. Any course of action has to be clear about where we are and the challenges we face. . .
. . . There seems to be no clear path, at least right now, to overcoming the woke oligarchy. But we might take some comfort in the second great error of the Left: history is not on their side because history doesn’t take sides. Deterministic “progress” is a myth because our destiny is not fixed. The eternal danger of tyranny—which confronts us now in a grave way—is coeval with the eternal possibility of freedom. Man, as Aristotle said, is the rational animal; because our nature does not change, the freedom of the human mind may be the greatest cause of optimism. The human soul could yet reveal radical and unexpected possibilities.
If honor and virtue can still triumph, it will only be when we appreciate how needful they are. That means we have to be honest with ourselves. The first half of this essay paints a dire picture. Only by confronting and accepting the most uncomfortable truths about our lost republican heritage will we summon the necessary courage and strength to fight for its recovery.
At least the author, Glenn Ellmers, didn’t urge us to “vote harder.” There are some excruciatingly hard truths that he hinted at but didn’t elucidate further. To do so would be to scare the shit out of yourself. And yet, that I’m afraid is exactly what we have got to do.
As John Adams stated: “Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”
That’s where it begin and ends. A significant portion of our citizenry – now “fortified” (pun intended) by tens of millions of third world peasants here illegally and soon to be given the right of citizenship and the right to vote straight ticket Democrat (or have their ballots harvested to do the same) – is completely bereft of morals, ethics, and character thanks to 60+ years of brainwashing in the schools. Worse, they view us as more toxic than cancer.
We are not going to be restoring anything, let alone Jeffersonian small “d” democracy and our republic. We will very soon be fighting for our lives.
If we survive that conflagration and emerge victorious, an absolutely ruthless long-term deprogramming and denazification has to be instituted on what remains of the hardcore deadened Left and most especially their progeny that will never again allow for their rise. That also means, a return to America as founded, at least in certain aspects can also never happen, lest we give them the foot in the door to take advantage of their freedom to use as weapons against us.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Police have not confirmed reports about who the gunman was, but emphasized that the person was dead. Authorities also have not said how the gunman died.” At Least Seven Dead After “Manager” Opens Fire in Virginia Walmart* * * * *
- “Given the way things have been going in Biden’s America these days, we’re not sure we can entirely rule out the latter possibility.”
As Shortages Persist Under Biden, It’s Time To Ask: Is This On Purpose?
- Margot Cleveland: “While we do not know who is speaking the truth in this messy story, the FBI does — and its silence is horrifying.”
In This Untold Story of Poll Worker Data, Chinese Servers, and Scandal, Only the FBI Knows the Truth
- “Only by confronting the most uncomfortable truths about our lost republican heritage will we summon the necessary courage and strength to fight for its recovery.”
Hard Truths and Radical Possibilities
- Daniel Greenfield: “FBI Director complains China isn’t ‘coordinating’ its occupation of our cities.”
Biden Turns Over American Sovereignty to China
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Jeffrey Lord: “A rogue attorney general’s assault on democracy with a Trump special counsel.” The Merrick Garland Insurrection
- “Special Counsel Jack Smith’s wife, Katy Chevigny, is a progressive filmmaker who has an extensive record of producing left-wing films critical of conservative politics.” Trump Special Counsel’s Wife Was A Co-Producer For Michelle Obama’s Netflix Documentary
- “The Smith investigation may tie Trump up in a trial.” Indicting Trump: The Appointment of Robert Mueller’s Successor
* * * * *
- “Contompasis has a long history of militant far-left activism and involvement in Antifa despite identifying as a journalist.” Antifa Member Sentenced to 20 Years in Prison for Stabbing Two Proud Boys
- “Organization alleges structural racism on Capitol Hill and demands Senate create a ‘Diversity, Equity, Inclusion’ office.” Zuckerberg, Nazi Collaborator Soros Bankrolling Left-Wing Think Tank Conducting Racial Census of Hill Staff
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “US ‘pushing for assurances’ that China, which the UN still considers a developing nation, won’t benefit from fund.” Biden Agrees To Pay Climate Reparations—And China, the World’s Top Carbon Emitter, Could Profit
- “It’s green! It’s cheap! (Okay, so we lied.)” Albo’s Airy-Fairy Electricity Fables
- While the denomination is allegedly Christian, its focus appears to be entirely on advancing policy prescriptions that are indistinguishable from those of the Congressional Progressive Caucus. This includes advocating for reparations, critical race theory, open borders, ending all military aid to Israel in favor of Palestine, and denouncing the “white supremacy and racism” of Donald Trump. Wife-Beater Slumlord Warnock’s Phony Church Wants To End U.S. Fossil Fuel Production And Sic Climate Colonists On Africa
- I think the mold is the fake meat. Soylent listeria . . . Beyond Gross: Fake Meat Company Cited for Mold and ‘Dirty Conditions’ at Factory
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Tens of thousands of railway workers prepare to strike as Biden-backed agreement falls apart.” Rail Unions Reject Deal Biden Touted as ‘Big Win’ Ahead of Midterms
- “Investors bought 30% fewer homes in the third quarter of 2022 compared to the same time period last year, as high borrowing costs pressured investors out of the housing market, according to real estate brokerage Redfin Tuesday.” Investors Flee the Housing Market in Troubling Sign for the Economy
- “Two courts have blocked the [junta’s] debt forgiveness monstrosity.” Joe’s Student Loan Scam Heads for the Garbage Bin
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- McCarthy made the announcement during a press conference along the United States-Mexico border, where he noted that under Mayorkas’ leadership, the U.S. has seen “the greatest wave of illegal immigration in recorded history, with an estimated 5.5 million border encounters since Biden took office in February 2021. Kevin McCarthy Calls for Alejandro Mayorkas to Resign, Threatens Impeachment if DHS Secretary Resists
- “The states requesting to intervene are Arizona, Louisiana, Alabama, Alaska, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.” Republican States Seek Extension Of Title 42, Say Removal Will ‘Directly Harm’ Them
- “You asked for this, and now you’ve got it, Martha’s Vineyard.” Violent Crime Comes to Previously Peaceful and Safe Martha’s Vineyard. And Guess Why?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The news about Aldrich’s gender identity came after Democrats and members of the corporate press politicized the shooting and blamed Republicans for the tragedy.” Report: Colorado Gay Nightclub Shooter Identifies as Non-Binary, Uses ‘They/Them’ Pronouns
- “His mother had called authorities on June 18, 2021, accusing her son of threatening to harm her with a homemade bomb multiple weapons and ammunition, according to an El Paso County Sheriff’s Office press release, but Allen did not pursue formal charges in that case, according to The Gazette.” Colorado Mass Shooting Suspect Walked Free After Previous Alleged Bomb Threat. The DA Won’t Say Why
- “Laughton was arrested on November 12th after allegedly disobeying a restraining order that an unidentified woman placed against him in July.” Transgender Legislator Charged with Stalking, Violating Restraining Order in New Hampshire
- “London’s new police commissioner touts increased female representation on the force, but crime in the city is rising.” Diversity Up, Public Safety Down
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “We don’t hear much about Democrats and leftists being let back on Twitter. Why? Because they were never kicked off in the first place. Their lies and misinformation simply escaped all scrutiny. Censorship has been deployed as a one-way operation against conservatives,” D’Souza tweeted, tagging Musk in his post. Elon Musk and Dinesh D’Souza Explain Why Leftists Aren’t Being Let Back on Twitter
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “I’m done with you right now.” Simon Ateba Confronts Jean-Pierre For Not Taking Questions on Chinese COVID Origins
- “Some may experience PTSD symptoms as a result of trauma they incurred during their acute infection. The lifting of mask mandates and indifferent attitude towards masking and social distancing typical in many public and private places further isolates people with Long [Chinese] COVID,” it stated. (well, they can all go to Molokai, Bellevue, or hell because I am not going to wear a mask ever again – jjs) New Report Suggests Going Back To Masks, Social Distancing Because of “Long [Chinese] COVID”
- AP News: “More than 253,000 coronavirus cases have been found in China in the past three weeks and the daily average is rising, the government said.” As Chinese COVID Cases Surge, China Locks Down Beijing, Shanghai and Other Major Cities
- “The recent mass shooting in Colorado Springs is the 601st mass shooting in 2022. There have been four mass shootings since then, but you likely haven’t about them. You probably didn’t hear about most of the previous 600 shootings, either. Why is that? Because the left is keeping secrets. Let’s talk about what they don’t want you to know about mass shootings and why, so you can dominate your commie relatives at the Thanksgiving dinner table.”Four Mass Shooting Truths to Shut Down Your Liberal Family Members at Thanksgiving Dinner
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “If you ask, ‘Who’s the most likely to take this republic down?’ It would be the teacher’s unions, and the filth that they’re teaching our kids, and the fact that they don’t know math and reading or writing.” Mike Pompeo Says Randi Weingarten is More Dangerous Than Kim Jong Un or Xi Jinping
- “The lawsuit shall now move forward. Interestingly, it does not name the college as a defendant. Instead it is against the actual college officials involved. . . May they be made to pay, and pay big, for their willingness to nullify the Bill of Rights and some of the most basic principles of American freedom.” Pushback: Court rules against college’s attempt to censor students
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEIST & AFTERMATH
- Naomi Wolf: “On an election-count night, a once-great nation is spun by the same digital tricksters who wrought us ‘The Pandemic.'” America: Broken By Digital Hallucinogens
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The bill opens the door further for those who hold and live by traditional views of marriage to be punished by LGBT activists.” Republicans Lummis, Collins Double Down After Voting To Advance Reckless Same-Sex Marriage Bill
- “What we have here instead is a brazen attempt to force people of faith into accepting relationships that are contrary to God’s law, and consequently have been considered evil by virtually every traditional religion from the beginning of civilization.” The Disrespect for Marriage Act: Persecution is Coming
- Betsy McCaughey: “In our pluralistic society, neither side can win entirely, leaving the other side with no rights and no voice. Judge Tymkovich said our only choice is to take a “live and let live” approach. Expect a majority of the justices to agree.” (even a compromise is a victory for the heathens – jjs) Truce In Sight on Same Sex Marriage and Dissent
- “The land that the Harvard Crimson operates… is territory that belongs to the Massachusett (indigenous) people.” Israeli Students Demand Harvard Crimson Move Off of ‘Stolen Lands’ in Response to Its Support of BDS
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The New York Post’s reporting has been confirmed by liberal outlets long after the 2020 election.” Hunter Biden’s Laptop Is Still Real
- David Harsanyi: “… even if Biden family apologists don’t like it.” The GOP’s Hunter Biden Probe Is Legit
- “Did Obama try to discourage Biden from running for president because he knew Joe too well?” The Biden Family Crime Syndicate
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The funding was intended to construct a trail connecting a residential and commercial complex known as ‘Pittsburgh Yards’ with other portions of Atlanta’s BeltLine. The developer of Pittsburgh Yards is Columbia Ventures, part of the Columbia group of companies that co-owns and operates a low-income housing complex with Warnock’s church.” Ebenezer Baptist Slumlord Warnock Steered $16 Million to Project That Benefited Co-Owner of Church’s Controversial Apartment Complex
- “Super PAC funded by disgraced crypto kingpin spent over $200K on pro-Fetterman ads.”Lumpy Fetterman Disavowed ‘Dirty’ Corporate Money. Then Came Sam Bankman-Fried.
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Dubiously elected LA mayor Karen Bass hailed Fidel Castro as a model of leadership.” Bass Lies Matter
- “Now is not the time for bipartisanship.” What the GOP Can Do in a Divided Government
- “A few of the considerations conservative voters will be weighing up.” Don, or Ron? Which Side Will Republicans End Up On?
- Dennis Prager: “It is the Left that is primarily responsible for the unprecedented levels of depression and despair among young people.” Young Americans Voted to Ruin their Lives
- “Black turnout is down. Mobilization was ineffective,” said M.V. “Trey” Johnson III, director of the Survey Research Center at the University of Georgia, told the DCNF. “The runoff is a turnout battle and, excepting [sic] Trump, the GOP generally does well.” The Tank Abrams Political Machine Is Failing In Georgia’s Runoff
- “California Gov. Gavin Newsom just saw his path to the White House become even more difficult as a $25 billion budget deficit was announced.” (I’d’ve thought being white and male made him a nonstarter – jjs) Did California’s $25 Billion Budget Deficit Just Tank Gavin Newsom’s Presidential Dreams?
- Heather Mac Donald: “Progressives profess to care deeply about inner-city black Americans, but their voting patterns suggest otherwise.” When Ideology Trumps Empathy
- “What to expect from this self-described progressive.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Likely Successor Hakeem Jeffries — Election Denier
- “Nancy’s $200-$300 million edge as a ‘public servant.'” Use Pelosi’s Legacy To Make Us All Rich
* * * * *
- “The uncomfortable question conservatives stung by the midterms need to ask is this: why would anyone want to vote for Republicans?” What 1972 Can Teach Us about 2022
- “The power and promise of these ideas, expressed without reservations or compromise by a united Republican Party, would attract majorities across all voting segments.” Four Issues to Unify the GOP and Realign America
- “Current GOP leaders have the ‘what’ down. They desperately need to build their skills to convey ‘why’ it matters. Compelling stories can fill that gap for voters if our leaders learn to tell them.” A Majority of Voters Want New GOP Leadership so the Old Ones May Want to Try Some New Tactics
- “MAGA is a walking, talking anthem for restrained government, empowered citizens, free will, and personal liberty.” Return of the Great MAGA King
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Last week, a wayward missile almost brought NATO into direct conflict with Russia.” NATO: It is Never Ukraine’s Fault
- “Continued attacks on health and energy infrastructure mean hundreds of hospitals and health care facilities are no longer fully operational,” the WHO official said. “We expect two to three million more people to leave their homes in search of warmth and safety,” he forewarned. Ukraine Tells People Not to Panic as WHO Warns of “Life-Threatening” Winter
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Whether or not the Chinese took this debris by force or not, the fact remains that it existed, indicating once again that China is dropping rocket parts indiscriminately on other nations.” Chinese Seize Space Debris Being Towed by Filipino Sailors
- “In 1991, a leading Chinese Communist identified the virtues that made America strong and, therefore, the virtues the CCP should work to undermine.” Help from the Enemy
- “Qatar stuck it to the crooks at FIFA and upheld its own values, such as they are.” Dry as Qatar at the World Cup
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Justice Sotomayor has a history of acting out to get her way.” Nevertheless, Sonia Persisted
- Like “axing” him a question? San Francisco Considers Axing Elections Director for Being a White Man
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “It is likely that this collision has been going on for many millions of years, and will not be over for many millions of years to come.” Smeared Colliding Galaxies
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “This kind of disrespect is eroding our community. ‘Accept us or else’ seems to be the Alphabet Mafia’s new slogan. How is this love, and not authoritarian collectivism?” GAYS AGAINST GROOMERS: Colorado Springs Shooting Shows Progressive Radicals Are Putting the LGBT Community in Danger
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “If Disney wants to reverse its decline into a child-grooming, genocide-tolerating propaganda machine, it needs to ditch more than Bob Chapek.” Disney Needs To Get Rid Of More Than Its CEO
- “The images showed child models posing with the brand’s teddy bear handbags, with the bears dressed in BDSM gear from its Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2023 collection.”Balenciaga Apologizes For Advertisement Showcasing Minors Holding BDSM Teddy Bear Purses
- Christian Toto: “Simu Liu claims filmmaker’s preferred Golden Age was ‘white as Hell.'” (meh, he’s probably owned by Xi and says this shit on their orders or as a true believer – jjs) Did Shang-ChiStar Play Race Card Against Quentin Tarantino?
- “Another New York Times production.” The Most Worshipful Michelle Obama Review Ever?
- “Emergency departments are the last refuge for victims of loneliness and ennui.” No Cure For Loneliness
HITHER & YON
- “The Pilgrims’ story reveals remarkable insight into who we are and the qualities of character we need to overcome our present challenges.” Faith, Gratitude, And Perseverance: Americans Have Much To Learn From The Pilgrim Story
- “A dismissal of the great theologians is tantamount to a dismissal of reason.” Heart and Intellect
- “Reagan shows us how Grover Cleveland Alexander was more than just a character in a movie to him. Alexander was a fellow human being with an interior life.” Ronald Reagan’s Forgotten Respect for Human Dignity
- Robert Spencer: “The world we live in was born in many ways during the JFK era. And just as that young couple of my acquaintance unsuspectingly went to the Trade Mart to see the president while world-changing events were taking place, so today most Americans are still going about their business as usual without realizing how severely the Left and America’s other enemies are threatening our republic and our society today.” Letters Reveal What the World Was Like the Day JFK Was Shot
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.