Good morning, kids. Tuesday and as the unrest in China continues – leading to at least the downfall of Xi if not the downfall of the Chinese Communist Party, please God – I make this statement to every leftist, Democrat, Democrat-leftist in the wake of recent headlines over there (and here):This is why we have the Second Amendment.
“The idea we still allow semi-automatic weapons to be purchased is sick,” Joe Biden argued on Thanksgiving. “It has no socially redeeming value. Zero. None. Not a single solitary rationale for it except profit for the gun manufacturers.”
Need it really be pointed out that it is perfectly within our rights to purchase products devoid of all socially redemptive value? Certainly, it is not the state’s business to determine what we “need.” That said, semi-automatic weapons happen to have an obvious redeeming value and there is a strong rationale for owning them. Semi-auto weapons are easy to use, and their effectiveness and reliability bolster the ability of people to protect themselves, their families, their property, and their community from criminality and, should it descend into tyranny, the government. Gun bans are autocratic and unconstitutional, and, thankfully, also largely unfeasible. . .
. . . Biden, who often imparts dreadful, sometimes illegal, advice on gun ownership, also has a long history of saying completely inane, insane, and historically illiterate things about firearms —whether cringingly noting that deer don’t wear “Kevlar” or claiming cannons were banned during the Revolutionary era as a way to argue that the Second Amendment “like all other rights, is not absolute.”
On the latter, Biden often (fittingly) cites one of the most egregious violations of the First Amendment, Schenck v. United States, which allowed the Woodrow Wilson administration to throw socialists into prison for speech crimes, to make his point. And perhaps that speaks to the crucial distinction at the heart of so many of our debates. Biden, and thus the contemporary left, seems to be under the impression that it’s the state that “allows” us to buy semi-automatic firearms or “allows” us to say certain things. But we don’t need their permission.
Emphasis mine. David Harsanyi’s statement is correct, at least in theory. Thanks to the 100+ year counter-American revolution culminating, our society and government has effectively been overthrown. The problem for those in power who seek to maintain it permanently are the hundreds of millions of legally owned firearms and exponentially more rounds of ammunition in the hands of those they seek to rule. But I digress.
The statement attributed to Louis XIV, King of France and Navarre, “L’État, c’est moi,” is quite probably the definition of virtually every form of government in human history until the American Revolution, which created the notion of government “Of the people, by the people and for the people.” But alas, as Ben Franklin feared, we just couldn’t keep it. Human history is shaped by human nature. Sadly the latter is much more powerful than ethics, morality, “the better angels of our nature,” if not the belief in answering to a higher power when our time is up. The will to power in the form of Marxist-Leninism has poisoned the minds of at least three generations of Americans, and so where anything goes, soon everything goes (Here’s an interesting piece related to that statement, to which I say, now do the other 150 million who think like this kid).
So, if you want to see the future of America maybe 10 years from now if not sooner than that, look at what’s going on in China that has led to even a people where respect for authority is burned into their cultural DNA calling for the overthrow of their leaders. This is not about COVID lockdowns. It is a pre-revolutionary condition we are witnessing there. Unrest has happened several times over the last 30-odd years but has always been quashed. As I postulated yesterday, the odds are long that the scattered flames here and there are not snuffed out before converging into an actual firestorm. And even then, what rises from the ashes should that eventuality occur is even more of a mystery.
Psaki-psircling back to the future of America, I don’t even have to link to the news from China. Look what the hell is going on in Holland:
The Dutch government is planning to buy and close down up to 3,000 farms near environmentally sensitive areas to be in compliance with EU environmental rules.
It comes after farmer protests erupted this summer following a government plan to reduce nitrogen emissions by 50% by 2030, The New York Times reported. Farmers believe the measure unfairly targeted the agricultural sector, which is responsible for the largest portion of nitrogen emissions in the Netherlands, the Times added.
The government will conduct a “compulsory purchase” of large nitrogen emitters as part of a voluntary, one-time offer, announced Nitrogen Minister Christianne van der Wal, Bloomberg reported. Farmers will be offered a deal “well over” the value of the farm, according to the government plan. She asserted “there is no better offer coming” in a Friday meeting with MPs.
Wait: a “compulsory purchase” of large nitrogen emitters as part of a voluntary, one-time offer.Substitute Nitrogen Minister Christianne van der Wal with Don Vito Corleone and you get the same thing. Ditto the notion of so-called “buyback” plans for gun owners. The government can’t buy back something that it never owned in the first place, but that’s just word games. Governments don’t play word games. They mean business, as we have seen all over the world during the engineered panic-demic. And the worst of the worst were from the anglo-sphere including right here in the good old US of A.
[So-called quote unquote “president”] Joe Biden called on Congress Monday to pass a law mandating that railroad workers and companies accept a [junta]-brokered deal in a bid to prevent a devastating strike before a Dec. 9 deadline.
A strike would lead to nearly 765,000 Americans losing their jobs within two weeks of it first going into effect, and have impacts across the American economy, Biden said in a statement. Eight of the 12 major rail unions have already ratified the agreement — which was initially negotiated by the [junta] in September — but the remaining four took issue with paid sick leave policies, rejecting the agreement despite a historic 24% raise from 2020 to 2024, The Wall Street Journal reported Monday.
“As a proud pro-labor [so-called quote unquote “president”], I am reluctant to override the ratification procedures and the views of those who voted against the agreement,” said Biden. “But in this case – where the economic impact of a shutdown would hurt millions of other working people and families – I believe Congress must use its powers to adopt this deal.”
What powers are that, Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants? The gall to even fret about the economy when the intentional policies that took us from energy independence and the greatest boom in history under Trump to putting us on the road to collapse is just blood-boiling. I’m not going to go into the constitutionality or legality of Congress passing laws like this. I seem to recall a rail strike during the Korean War that was averted by Harry Truman either via executive order or an emergency piece of legislation. But that was a national emergency where we were in a shooting war.
Here’s an idea. Abolish the unions (ideally all government sector ones first, then go for the friggin’ SEIU). Hell, with ESG and DIE all the rage, you’re well on the way to hitting the Hitler/Stalin/Mao trifecta if you can grab all our guns.
And with that, the Psaki-psircle is complete. Funny how as the people in China and Iran are desperate enough to take on governments that have zero compunction to kill and kill massively, it is our own country that is devolving rapidly in that direction. The only difference being a sizable chunk of our own people are either cheering it on or are completely oblivious to it.
That de-programming of our youth can’t come fast enough.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Michael Walsh: “History’s most dangerous losers. . . if history tells us anything, it’s that China’s appetite for internal bloodletting is far greater than its desire for world conquest; all we really need to do is sit back and let nature take its course.” Big Trouble in Little China
- Daniel Greenfield: “The first deputy assistant genderfluid secretary is in trouble. . . The real nuclear waste isn’t deep underground, it’s walking the streets of Washington D.C.” Biden’s Nuclear Drag Queen Stole Women’s Clothing
CHINA INTERNAL UNREST
- “A revolution or hiccup?” China: Anti-Lockdown Protests Explode
- If you’re tempted to compare the latest protests to the brutally suppressed Tiananmen Square protests of 1989, that might be a mistake. China specialist Gordon Chang told Fox News Monday, “This is actually more dangerous than 1989, the Tiananmen Square massacre, because then, protesters really wanted to keep the Communist Party in place, but just wanted to replace some hard-line leaders.” CHINA PROTESTS: Xi Faces Toughest Test of His Social Credit Controls
- “In a nation where a protest message could get one jailed, Chinese regime opponents are calling for a new chapter with a blank page.” Firing blanks: Empty sheets of paper a symbol of outrage in China during lockdown protests
- “We’ve long said everyone has the right to peacefully protest, here in the United States and around the world,” read a statement from the White House National Security Council shared with reporters. “This includes in the PRC.” White House Ignores China’s Violent Crackdowns in Delayed Statement Supporting Right to Protest
- “China says only 10 died, but activists believe number actually in the dozens.” Uyghur Activists Want Biden Junta to Press China for Answers on Deadly Building Fire
* * * * *
- “What the media is hiding.” Absolute CHAOS in China
- “Xi may launch a war to maintain internal control.” Protests in China Make War in South China Sea More Likely
- You can thank Microsoft and Google among others for giving the filthy Mongoloid commies this technology. Pornography, Escort Service Advertisement Bots Flood Twitter Feeds Preventing Chinese Citizens From Accessing Anti-Government Protest News
- “The BBC is extremely concerned about the treatment of our journalist Ed Lawrence, who was arrested and handcuffed while covering the protests in Shanghai,” the BBC said in a statement posted to Twitter. “He was held for several hours before being released. During his arrest, he was beaten and kicked by the police. This happened while he was working as an accredited journalist.” BBC Journalist Beaten, Detained By CCP Police During Growing Lockdown Protests In China
- “Aside from the obvious idiocy of the proposition — for what other conceivable purpose would protesters petition the government if not to change policy? — one is forced to wonder about Trudeau’s inconsistency on the issue.” Canadian PM Trudeau: “Using Protests to Demand Changes to Public Policy Is Something That I Think Is Worrisome”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The good news is that a bunch of Antifa prags has been arrested and/or convicted lately for violent crimes. The not-so-good news is that many have been been given probation instead of prison time. It’s yet another reminder that despite embracing Nazi tactics and terrorizing cities — and citizens — across the nation, Antifa enjoys the protection of the powerful left, from mayors and prosecutors all the way up to the Big Guy in the White House — just like Hitler’s brown shirts.” Don’t Be Fooled — Antifa Is America’s Nazis
- “Violent extreme leftists were allowed to organize riots on Twitter for years.” Twitter Bans Multiple Antifa Accounts After Threats and Attempts to Burn Down Tesla Dealerships
- “Mass shootings are a national catastrophe. In response to them, we need to act as a serious country.” The Left’s Horrific Response to the Colorado Springs Shooting
- “More proposals like these will derail shareholder meetings. Time will be spent on activist issues rather than the items that allow the organization to deliver for the consumer and increase returns for the shareholder. It gives activists more leverage to turn corporate America into a political utility,” Hild warned. “The only silver lining is that the new rules will make it harder for the SEC to be biased against free market-oriented proposals as they have been in the past.” Another Way the SEC Under Biden Is Helping Activists Take Over Corporate America
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Out Xi-ing Xi and the Chi-Coms. Dutch Government to Seize and Close 3,000 Farms to Comply With EU Environmental Rules
- “High diesel prices and looming shortages exacerbate supply chain issues at every level from transportation to farming, and the higher prices we’re paying for food and other items reflect these issues.” Voters Say, “Drill, Baby, Drill”
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- How about you abolish all unions, Joey? How would that go over with your base? Biden Asks Congress To Force Rail Unions Into Junta-Brokered Deal As Strike Threat Looms
- “As housing prices remain elevated and the monthly mortgage payment on the typical home surges more than 45% since the same time last year to reach $2,682, the annual salary required to afford such a property has increased from $73,668 to $107,281. Average hourly wages have nominally increased 5% over the same period as inflation continues to erode consumer purchasing power.” Americans Now Need a Six-Figure Salary to Afford a Median-Priced Home
- “A new study shows that people want lower housing prices but not the zoning policies that could deliver them.” Folk Economics and the Politics of Housing
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Maybe if Roe hadn’t murdered millions in the womb for 50 years, but that’s not this is about. Schemer wants to increase Democrat voter rolls as the insurance policy for pre-rigged elections. Chuck Schemer Suggests DACA Amnesty Needed to Spike U.S. Population as Nation Hits Record 331.9M Residents
- Mayorkas’ pseudo-legal immigration network has no official name, said Rosemary Jenks, the government relations director at NumbersUSA.com. “He is using the pretense that has is doing it legally,” Jenks said, while he insists he is “building a safe, orderly, and humane immigration system.” Mayorkas Detains Cuban Migrants in Guantanamo Bay
- At the border, the Air Marshals have been tasked with “Hospital Watch, Transportation, Law Enforcement Searches, Welfare Checks, and Entry Control.” Air Marshals Warn Air Travel ‘Becoming Less Safe’ Since Biden Redirected Them to Border
- “We really can’t expect most immigrants to understand the genius of the American system, which is one good reason not to let too many of them in at any one time.” What Is America? Who Is an American?
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Dr. Doom has plenty to hide.” Fauci Forgets Faucism
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Apple has mostly stopped advertising on Twitter. Do they hate free speech in America?” Musk asked. “What’s going on here @tim_cook?” ‘Go To War’: Musk Targets Apple, Claiming It Canceled Ads, Threatened To Boot Twitter From App Store
- “When you can’t handle the truth, call it disinformation.” The Sophistry of Disinformation
- Robert Spencer: “He came out Friday to try to intimidate and bamboozle Americans into thinking that by exercising their basic rights, they would be aiding a sinister foe. That kind of propaganda is designed precisely in order to induce Americans to give up their rights willingly. Robert Baer is a willing tool of that evil agenda. CNN is an eager megaphone for this kind of dangerous twaddle.” This Is CNN: Ex-CIA Wonk Explains the Dangers of Free Speech
- Robert Spencer: “Leftists are determined to impose these fantasies on the rest of us. If that means pretending that our words are violence and so must be silenced, so be it. If it means breaking our bones, they’re unlikely to rule that out, either.” Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones, but Words Can Do That, Too, Says Sheila Jackass Lee\
- “If America’s technology sector had a ‘founder’ it was Uncle Sam.” Myth-Busting Silicon Valley
- “The Twitter Files on free speech suppression soon to be published on Twitter itself,” Musk tweeted. “The public deserves to know what really happened.” Musk Releasing Files On How Twitter Suppressed Free Speech
- “. . . Marxist busybodies pressured these companies to stop advertising on Twitter, to punish and hopefully shut down the platform before it could spread any more dangerous dissident ideas.” Leftists Crow About Chasing 50 Major Advertisers Off Twitter
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- A group of scientists in June said the word “monkeypox” is “discriminatory and stigmatizing,” leading WHO director-general Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus to say the organization would rename the virus “as soon as possible.” The Monkeypox Virus Is Now Just ‘MPox,’ Because Racism
- David Harsanyi: “Need it really be pointed out that it is perfectly within our rights to purchase products devoid of all socially redemptive value? Certainly, it is not the state’s business to determine what we ‘need.’” We Don’t Need Biden’s Permission to Own a ‘Semi-Automatic’ Gun
- “The National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) noted that the 192,749 NICS checks on Black Friday 2022 “[rank] it third in the Top 10 Highest Days for NICS checks and…[represent] a 2.8 percent increase from Black Friday 2021.” Gun Boom Continues: FBI Ran 192,749 Background Checks on Black Friday
- Clyburn admitted there’s not much likelihood of getting 60 Senate votes to pass an “assault” weapons ban in the next few weeks. Rep. Clyburn Compares Legal Gun Purchases to Slavery
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Now do the other 200 million people who went through America’s school systems for the past 50-60 years and came out Leftist. NYC Mom Hired ‘Deprogrammer’ for Daughter ‘Brainwashed’ by College’s Woke Agenda
- “Parents say the school board is bullying them.” Parents Apoplectic After Oregon School Board Goes Virtual Amid Gender Ideology Concerns
- “The book set to publish in March 2023, tells of the queer experience of a ‘black Latinx Caribbean’ featuring references to anal sex in the introduction.” Duke University to Publish a ‘Faggotology’ With Intro That References Anal Sex
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEIST & AFTERMATH
- Margot Cleveland: “When the final tally comes in for the Georgia runoff, the country should expect the candidate behind in the count to take to the courts.” How Will Anyone Trust the Georgia Runoff Results When There’s Enough Illegal Voting to Tip the Scales?
- “In Alaska, ranked-choice voting enabled a Democrat to win office in a largely Republican district.” The New Voting System that Gave Democrats a GOP House Seat is Dangerous. Here’s Why
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Host Joe Scarborough sponsored congressional resolution condemning Al Sharpton’s ‘racist and anti-Semitic views.'” Once Again, MSNBC Invites Prominent Anti-Semite to Explain Why Fellow Anti-Semites Are Bad
- Amendments my ass. This filth should have been opposed tooth and nail by every single GOPer in Congress. Alas . . . Report: Two GOP Senators Announce Support for Religious Liberty Amendment to Same-Sex Marriage Bill
- “Heritage’s November poll, however, found that 47 percent, a plurality, of voters represented by Sens. Todd Young of Indiana, Joni Ernst of Iowa, Mitt Romney of Utah, Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia, and Cynthia Lummis of Wyoming strongly oppose the legislation.” Poll: 12 GOP Senators Ditched Their Constituents to Allow for Government Persecution of Speech in Deceptive LGBT Bill
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “While the world’s largest cryptocurrency failure is in its early stage of bankruptcy, the FTX collapse is more complex than just extraordinary wads of money.” Counting the FTX ‘Boy Wonder’s’ Dirty Money
- “Without rediscovery of the virtues we cannot understand or resolve the deepest roots of this financial and ultimately, moral crisis.” FTX and the Root of Our Financial Crisis
- Julie Kelly: “Pimped by Democrats, used by the news media, abandoned by Republicans, and disliked by the public, Cheney, like her father, might have managed to tick off almost everyone on her way out the door.” Everybody Hates Liz-ard Cheney
- “Liz [-ard] Cheney was always using the House Jan. 6 Select Committee as her vehicle for the White House.” J6 Democrats Sour On ‘Cheney 2024’
- Democrat operatives and the Arizona Secretary of State have vowed to sue the county to certify its results should it fail to do so before the state’s legal deadline. The county’s votes could be “excluded” from the final tally, leading to elections for a U.S. House seat and the state’s top education official, previously won by Republicans, being won by Democrats.”Arizona County Refuses to Certify Election Results, Threatening a GOP House Win
- “Trump has already proven that he has the knowledge, the will, and the courage to confront them all.” Should it be Trump or DeSantis in 2024?
- “Conservatives ranging from Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) to Congresswoman-elect Harriet Hageman–who defeated outgoing Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) in the primary in Wyoming–are urging everyone to get behind McCarthy or risk this possible fate where Democrats seize back some power from the minority.” (McCarthy is useless but imagine if the Dems were able to install a Madam Kinzinger doppelgänger at the top – jjs) Conservatives Warn of ‘Doomsday Scenario’ if McCarthy Fails in Speaker Race Where Democrats Neuter GOP Power
- Pence probably worked behind the scenes to sandbag Trump in the first place. Pence Calls On Trump To ‘Apologize For’ Dining With Holocaust Denier At Mar-A-Lago
- How tragic. Dem Congressman Donald McEachin Dead at 61
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The Iranian soccer team has supported the protesters. Before the game against England, the soccer team stood silently for their home country’s national anthem, declining to sing along.”Iran allegedly threatened World Cup players’ families ahead of US match
- “National Pulse editor-in-chief Raheem Kassam sat down for an extended chat with Saurabh Sharma, host of the ‘Moment of Truth’ podcast and executive director of the American Moment group based in Washington. D.C.” WATCH: Brexit Behind the Scenes, & Does the British Right Have a Future?
- “Qatar is finally getting what it has long deserved: contempt.” Qatar and the World Cup: ‘International Farce, Moral Atrocity, Arab Tragedy’
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Robert Spencer: “Sam Brinton wasn’t hired because he is a competent nuclear waste expert (although he may also be that, on top of everything else he is). He was not hired in spite of his delight in parading around in women’s clothing and flaunting being ‘gender-fluid.’ He was hired because he does those things, and only because he does those things. The job itself was secondary. But because Biden’s [junta] is all about playing identity politics at the expense of virtually everything else, now there is an administration official who has been charged with a felony. If the right person had been appointed to the job in order to do the job rather than to score points in the culture war, this never would have happened.” Biden’s ‘Gender-Fluid’ Nuclear Waste ‘Puppy’ Makes a Mess in Minneapolis
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “In addition to must-pass federal and Defense Department funding packages, Congress is hoping to push through election reform and same-sex marriage legislation. The funding bills would likely look dramatically different in a split Congress, while a Republican-controlled House would likely kill the other two proposals.” Democrats Have One More Month in the Congressional Majority. Here’s What They Have to Pass.
- “Gotham’s post-pandemic economic-development strategy: gambling and weed.” New Vice City
- “What couldn’t we accomplish, if the fruits of our labors were ours to keep?” Let’s Declare a Tax Holiday
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The pictures show the far side of the moon.” Artemis 1’s Orion Spacecraft is Almost 275,000 Miles From Earth
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Curiously, Social Justice™ activists — who, again, are otherwise obsessed with ‘gender disparities’ — don’t seem to voice any concern on this front.” Toxic Femininity? Study Shows Schools Award Girls and Women Better Grades Regardless of Merit
- “While hostility has no place in the church, Heath was reaching to make his point. And it was a long stretch indeed. Many of those in attendance were offended, and some even left in tears while others shouted that Heath was committing heresy.” The Transing of the Christ
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Pedophiles should be killed. Period. WaPo, NYT Give Glowing Reviews to New Play Sympathetic to Pedophiles
- Christian Toto: “Speaker’s daughter, Alexandra Pelosi, directs doc about ‘history’-making mum.”Pelosi in the House Marks New Low for Media Bias
- “I could give a fuck.” Gene Simmons Snaps t Bill Maher After Maher Says Phrase “A China Man” Is Offensive
- “Kamala Harris’ gender-defying [and meesekeit] stepdaughter continues to cash in on family connection.” Balenciaga Model Ella Emhoff Silent on Child Bondage Scandal
- “We really felt — after everything we’ve been through in the last two years and everyone’s been through — maybe it would resonate more to do a project that’s less commercially oriented and more focused on inspiration and values that we hold dear.” Quebec Retailer Simons Tries to Normalize Assisted Suicide in Latest Ad Campaign
- “Former Trump White House Communications Director Alyssa Farah Griffin earned her seat on ABC’s The View because she proved more than willing to not just bend the knee to her leftist counterparts, but to aim her fire at the conservatives she allegedly represents.” Farah Griffin: Balenciaga Campaign is a ‘Bad Misstep’ Because Republicans Pounced
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
Bonus Def Dedication to Sam Brinton: