Good morning, kids. Wednesday and as the people in China engage in perhaps suicidal protests against their regime, ditto the Iranians and now their national soccer team and its relatives for embarrassing their regime, and the destruction of our economy and our own freedoms at the hands of truly ghastly criminals, and our world going up in flames all around us, what is the central theme of what Rush Limbaugh, PBUH, labeled “the daily soap opera?” Donald Trump confabbing with not one, but two – TWO! – anti-Semites at Mar-a-Lago. Oh, the humanity.
Forgetting for a moment that his daughter, son-in-law, and their brood are not only Jewish but religiously conservative Jews either by birth or conversion, and that there has never been nor will there ever be an anti-semitic subatomic particle, let alone bone, in Trump’s body, and that the Democrat Party, much of academia as well as the media has bust-out Jew-haters at every level of importance and prominence, (the handful lurking amongst the GOP, though repulsive and inexcusable, are merely a statistical nothing-burger) this is the most important story of the day that demands your absolute attention to the exclusion of everything else. And if you disagree, you can pick up your armband, stahlhelm and Third Reich swizzle stick at the Antifa prop department located in Robert Creamer’s basement, you fascist “h8tr” you.
Sorry to disappoint, but no. Far from it. Light years from it. Not interested in it in the least. Whatever Trump’s qualifications or baggage regarding 2024, garbage like this is trivial. Let me qualify that statement; it’s trivial in the way that the Democrat-Media Complex and the GOPe wants you to view it. Whether or not Trump knew, didn’t know, or was sandbagged by Ye and Fuentes, and what the nature of the conversation was during the meeting which everyone seems completely incurious about, is something that I will have to weigh along with everything else past, present and future over the next two years.
And forgetting the usual scumbags and vermin of the left for a second, it’s the backstabbing traitorous venal GOP that is baying for Trump’s blood the loudest over this. Meh. Ma-nish-ta-nah ha-layla-ha-zeh or for those who are not aware of the opening of the Four Questions on Passover, think “day ending in Y.” And who are the ones who are the most shrill? Why, it’s these 12 of course:
The Senate rejected Sen. Mike Lee’s (R-UT) religious liberty amendment, as well as amendments from Sens. James Lankford (R-OK) and Marco Rubio (R-Fl), and passed the so-called “Respect for Marriage Act” (RFMA) on Tuesday evening.
The same-sex marriage bill passed 61-36 with the help of the same 12 Senate Republicans who initially voted with Democrats to advance the bill. The legislation will now go back to the House for a vote as early as next Tuesday, where it was first passed over the summer with the help of 47 Republicans.
The House GOP will have to decide whether they want to pass the RFMA with the newly added “No Impact on Religious Liberty and Conscience” amendment created by a bipartisan group of senators who say the text protects religious liberty. Critics of the added amendment, brought by Sens. Tammy Baldwin (D-WI), Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ), Susan Collins (R-ME), Rob Portman (R-OH), and Thom Tillis (R-NC), say it will “provide nothing that is not already guaranteed” and is an “unnecessary piece of legislation that provides for lawsuits against those who simply hold a different view on marriage.”
Lee’s amendment was conservatives’ greatest hope of shoring up religious liberty protections in the bill, and would have prohibited the federal government from punishing individuals, organizations, nonprofits, and other entities based on their sincerely held religious beliefs or moral convictions about marriage by prohibiting the denial or revocation of tax exempt status, licenses, contracts, benefits, etc. . .
. . . The bill also has a “private right of action” clause, which would allow “any person who is harmed by a violation of subsection (b)…[to] bring a civil action in the appropriate district court of the United States against the person who violated such a subsection for declaratory and injunctive relief.” Likewise, attorneys general would be able to bring civil action against any person who violates the law.”
BUT TRUMP’S AN ANTI-SEMITE!!!
For those who demand all of us imprint that on our cerebral cortex next to “Raymond Shaw is the bravest, kindest, warmest, most wonderful human being I’ve ever known in my life.” and “Barack Hussein Obama, mmm, mmm, MMM!” I would remind you what the Bible, you know, that book that Jews and Christians are known to have looked at every so often says on the subject of marriage:
Genesis Chapter 2: …23And the man said: “This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called ‘woman,’ for out of man she was taken.” 24For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh. 25And the man and his wife were both naked, and they were not ashamed.…
Do I have to point out what the Bible says about homosexuality? Anyway, tell the above to the freaks who continue to ruin the life of Jack Phillips of Masterpiece Cakeshop fame/infamy. Now the GOP has helped declare open season on Jews and Christians.
Old and Busted – You will be made to care.
New Hotness – You will be made to care or else face fine, imprisonment or both.
Thank you, GOP. And don’t forget, Trump’s an anti-Semite. Please send all donations to Ronna Romney McDaniel and remain blessed!
For the first time in 1,400 years, England and Wales are no longer majority Christian. The UK’s Telegraph reported Tuesday that “Christians now account for less than half of England and Wales’ population for the first time in census history, government figures reveal.” This is an indication of what happens when the Left attains cultural dominance in a society and is likely a harbinger of things to come for the U.S. as well unless there is some massive cultural shift in the next few years. And there could be. . .
. . . The Archbishop of York, Stephen Cottrell, tried to put a good face on this fiasco, saying that the new figures were “not a great surprise,” but insisted that Christianity still remained “the largest movement on Earth.”
That’s great, but what happened in England and Wales? What is happening in the United States? The decline is the result of a number of factors. Journalist Daniel Greenfield observed that “What you’re seeing is the result of cultural programming that has all but eliminated Judeo-Christian religiosity as a source of values and identity among the young and replaced it with pop culture and politics.”
That’s certainly true. The elimination of Judeo-Christian religiosity, however, has not been solely a matter of cultural programming by exterior forces. The very people who were supposed to be the guardians of Judeo-Christian religiosity are in all too many cases the very ones responsible for the decline of its influence. This is a result of the fact that the Left’s Long March Through the Institutions didn’t just take over and destroy our colleges and universities, as well as the entertainment industry and the establishment media; the churches and other religious institutions were targeted as well. . .
. . . It isn’t that congregants are turning away from the churches because they’re more conservative than the pastors and preachers, although that is certainly true in many cases. They’re turning away because the churches and other religious institutions aren’t offering them anything different from what they get everywhere else, so why bother? Leftism has conquered the religious establishment in the United Kingdom as well as the United States, but since it has conquered everything else as well, it’s all the same to stay home on Sunday morning and enjoy a waffle and the morning chat shows rather than sit in an uncomfortable pew and hear more of the same.
Andrew Breitbart of blessed memory stated that politics is downstream from culture. Funny how the same fools bitching about Trump being an anti-Semite are dead silent when the Al Sharpton’s, Brother-Fucker Omar’s, Rancida Taliban’s and a whole litany of others slime and smear Jews – and anyone who is not a Leftist – while their words result in knockout games, hate-shakes, Christmas parade SUV rammings, subway station mass shootings and on and on and on.
Yeah, it’s easy to have a hate on for the Democrat-Left. But the GOPe hasn’t done a damn thing to hold the line and take a stand. Quite the opposite. They only thing they’ve done is piss on our backs and tell us it’s raining.
If we can’t have a SMOD, then bring on Spermageddon and John Carpenter’s zombie virus from 50,000 years ago. I’m done.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Microplastics, BPAs, obesity, and much more appear to be far more of an existential threat than ‘climate change.'” “Spermageddon”: Humanity May be Functionality Infertile by 2050, New Study Warns.
- “Our bad guy pals know they can change voter rolls, take an action, then change them back. Who would know?” Here’s How They Did it: Real-time Election Fraud
- Robert Spencer: “This is an indication of what happens when the Left attains cultural dominance in a society and is likely a harbinger of things to come for the U.S. as well unless there is some massive cultural shift in the next few years. And there could be.” For the First Time in 1,400 Years, Christians Are a Minority in England and Wales, and the U.S. Is Not Far Behind
CHINA INTERNAL UNREST
- “The CCP correctly understands that their single greatest existential threat to their power is their own people,” former U.S. representative to the United Nations and president of the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation Andrew Bremberg told the DCNF. Are the Anti-Lockdown Protests Rocking China a Threat to Xi’s Rule?
- “The House minority leader took to Twitter on Monday to call out Xi Jinping’s authoritarian regime for its recent lockdowns, while lauding protesters who are standing up for freedom.”Kevin McCarthy Blasts Biden for ‘Shrugging’ at China’s Ruthless Chinese COVID Lockdowns and Protesters Risking Their Lives
- “Yuan slides as China Covid unrest continues.” Asian Stocks Tumble in Wake of China’s Lockdown Protests
- “Smartphone company helps Beijing crush dissent.” Apple Turned Off Protest Communication Tool Right Before Anti-Lockdown Uprising in China
- “Last week’s protests at an iPhone plant affirm that the company’s compromised approach to China is risky and unsustainable.” Apple Can’t Ignore Its Giant China Problem
- “These people have been languishing under Covid Zero policies … for almost three years now and they’re tired of it.” After 3 Years and Deaths by Despots, Chinese Protesters Have Zero Tolerance for Xi’s ‘Zero Covid’
- “The popular uprisings over Xi Jinping’s Zero Covid policy illustrate the limits common to all authoritarian regimes.” China, Prisoner of Its Mistakes
- Glenn Reynolds: “Autocracies ultimately never deliver the wealth, peace and security they promise. But they do make some people feel powerful and important. And that, unfortunately, is enough to make autocracy a constant threat. Even here. (if the collapse of the Soviet Union and the Eastern bloc didn’t convince the Left, but only shifted the blame for Communism’s failure, nothing will – jjs) Anti-Xi Protests Should End American Left’s China Envy
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- In a nation of 330 million, where at most there are perhaps roughly 10,000 avowed white supremacists, the problem is statistically non-existent. Senate Report on Domestic Terrorism Names White Supremacy as the Chief Problem
- “The last two years didn’t create a backlash because they are a natural consequence of over 100-plus years of choices. The nation brought itself voluntarily to this point. Why would it all of a sudden decide to start over?” Understanding and Embracing the Role of the 21st-Century American Dissident
- “No, but that hasn’t stopped our betters from pushing us in that direction.” Should the U.S. Be More Like China?
- “Like Darrell Brooks, the American Left advances ideas and behaviors antithetical to the well-being of society and the order needed for domestic peace and tranquility.” The Guilty Justify Their Cruel and Anti-Social Values
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Along with rival firms BlackRock and State Street, Vanguard participates in the Net Zero Asset Managers initiative, through which the companies commit to seek “net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050 or sooner” using investment funds. State Attorneys General Move To Block Vanguard’s Climate Crusade From Impacting Public Power Grids
- “The Biden [junta] released 10 million barrels from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve in October, putting it at its lowest level since the 1980s, according to Forbes.” Biden Boasts About ‘Largest Ever Release’ From Strategic Petroleum Reserve
- Robert Spencer: “Were one or more of these vehicles electric and the Biden [junta] is refusing to comment on the incident because it doesn’t want the hazards of such vehicles becoming widespread public knowledge and interfering with its endeavor to relegate the internal combustion engine to the dustbin of history? That seems to be the most likely explanation.” There Once Was a Prez on Nantucket, and Each of His Cars, a Fire Struck It
- “ESG is business social credit,” she added. “It’s a means to control capital, keep business people in line with the narrative, and, ultimately, control you.” Business Magnate Elon Musk: “ESG is the Devil”
- Kreifels added, “This [ESG investing] is not ‘responsible investing.’ This is a subjective ploy to evade fiduciary responsibility. It should be concerning to all Americans that those in power are willingly putting their politics over profits and risking our hard-earned retirement dollars.” State Financial Officers Blast Biden Administration Rule Allowing Retirement Funds to Prioritize ESGs
- “The geniuses of COP27 want Africans to shut up, build windmills, stay poor, have lots of babies, and migrate to Western nations.” Climate Change Skeptics Have Ready Allies in Africa
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “While a bill to force compliance is expected to have sufficient Republican support to pass the Senate, any senator could potentially drag out proceedings via objections, prompting D.C. insiders to watch for signs that Sanders — who has not publicly commented on his stance on the issue — might try to stall proceedings in a bid to secure greater sick leave benefits for workers, according to Politico.” Biden’s Big Union Deal Could Be About To Implode
- “The consumer is still bummed out about the economic outlook coming into the home stretch for the year, but the major worry hasn’t yet shifted from inflation with the rising prices of goods sitting on store shelves to the labor market or whether or not you can find or keep your job,” said Christopher Rupkey, chief economist at FWDBONDS in New York.Consumer Confidence Hits Four-Month Low Amid Persistent Inflation, Rising Interest Rates
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- We don’t need to worry about open borders, right? We don’t need stricter immigration enforcement, right? Isn’t that what we hear from the Left and the [junta]? Well, they need to shut up. Right now.” Project Veritas: HHS Complicit in Human Trafficking
- “If anyone can vote in America’s elections, then just what is the value of American citizenship?” Citizenship and Intervening in Elections
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Based on data from California’s Megan’s Law database, reporters determined that, of the thousands of pedophiles convicted of sex crimes, most are released within a year, and some of the worst of them were only incarcerated weeks or days before being released, despite sentencing guidelines.” California Is Transitioning Into a Sanctuary State for Pedophiles
- “Whatever the Moscow police and the FBI are withholding is for a good reason and hopefully they are very close to nabbing someone with it.” 4 Reasons Police Haven’t Arrested or Named a Suspect in the Idaho 4 Murders
- My, my, my. I wonder how the ACLU will react, Eric! NYC To Start Hospitalizing Mentally Ill Residents Involuntarily, Taking Them Off Streets, Adams Announces
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The possibility of the media colluding with Big Tech on censorship nearly killed the bill in the Senate, only for it to be rescued at the last minute by an amendment from Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX). The limp-wristed amendment prevented formal discussions on censorship, but still left the door wide open for the exclusion of conservative media. The new House version of the bill undermines even that small concession, empowering the media cartel to negotiate with Big Tech regarding not just the pricing of content from cartel members, but also the ‘terms and conditions’ under which it is displayed.” Swamp Launches Last Ditch Effort to Pass Media Bailout Bill JCPA
- “The complaint filed by the Nunes legal team alleged MSNBC and Rachel Maddow knew that the package had been given to the FBI but chose to instead ‘inflict maximum pain and suffering’ on Nunes to harm his reputation.” Judge Rules Trump Ally Devin Nunes Can Sue NBC Universal for Defamation
- “And so he’s providing free speech, and so if Apple responds to that by nuking them from the app store, you know, I think that would be a huge, huge mistake.” “Raw Exercise of Monopolistic Power”: DeSantis Demands Congressional Action If Apple Dumps Twitter From App Store
- “How a Times correspondent parrots the Palestinian victimhood narrative.” The New York Times – Mouthpiece for the Palestinians
- “America is—or at least used to be—a free country, not a cult or a political party.” Hysteria Over ‘Hate Speech’ Is Killing Civil Society
- “The letter does not have explicit proof that the shipping giants are sharing information with federal agencies but cites conversations between state officials and licensed firearm dealers who claim they were forced to comply with these regulations.” Montana AG Concerned UPS and FedEx Working With Biden Junta to Track American Gun Owners
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “America is more likely to be lost if we do not retake our schools from radical and progressive forces. Elements in our midst are betraying our children’s futures by denying them the opportunities education confers.” (for sure, he’s doing this to raise his profile for 2024, but he’s 100% over the target and I applaud this – jjs) Mike Pompeo: I Challenge Randi Weingarten — The Most Dangerous Person in the US — To Debate Me
- “Why is testing being scrapped? Why are traditional measures providing a benchmark of an individual’s ability done away with that help decide which school is a right fit? Control masked as diversity.” Bar Association Drops LSAT Requirement to Increase Diversity in Law School
- “It does really appear that all of America’s academia is rotten, to the core. . . Officials at the university then responded in the worst possible way. Instead of defending Josephson’s right to free expression, an ideal that should be fundamental to every university official, they chose blacklisting and censorship also.” Today’s blacklisted American: Professor fired by University of Louisville for expressing his opinion
- “Thoughts on a generational takeover by the Left, and what options remain.” The Decline of Higher Education
- The report from Do No Harm, a group opposed to identity politics in medical education, was released November 22 and highlighted a slew of activist statements by the public medical school, many of them posted to its official website. A week later—after a flurry of unflattering media coverage—the College of Medicine had taken down at least three of those posts, including a statement on the admissions office homepage declaring that “BLACK LIVES MATTER.” University of Florida Medical School Scrubs Web Pages of Woke Content in Wake of Exposé
- “A recent book on eugenics misses the mark.” Good Genes
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The same-sex marriage bill passed 61-36 with the help of the same 12 Senate Republicans who initially voted with Democrats to advance the bill. The legislation will now go back to the House for a vote as early as next Tuesday, where it was first passed over the summer with the help of 47 Republicans.” Senate Rejects Lee Religious Liberty Amendment, Passes So-Called “Respect for Marriage Act”
- “The Respect for Marriage Act lets the government establish a permanent presence in your personal life while redefining your relationships.” If Marriage Can Mean Anything, It Will Soon Mean Nothing
- “By their fruits you shall know them.” (literally! – jjs) The War on Christianity Within Christianity
* * * * *
- Daniel Greenfield: “Why is aid for Holocaust survivors being used to promote an anti-Semitic hate group?” Stealing From Holocaust Survivors to Support BLM
- “Lax resigned from his position on CUNY’s Personnel and Budget Committee when he filed his August complaint. He also resigned from his teachers’ union in 2021 after it passed a resolution condemning the state of Israel.” Jewish Professors Say University Is Retaliating Against Them for Fighting Anti-Semitism
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “. . . the author reveals how thoroughly rotten the FBI has become – and not just the FBI. The book reads like a suspense thriller – which it is. It reads like a conspiracy theory – except the conspiracy was real.” American Injustice — Buy It, Read It, Give It as a Christmas Gift
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Sam Brinton is on leave from DOE, and Dr. Kim Petry is performing the duties of Deputy Assistant Secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition,” the department told The Federalist in a statement on Tuesday. Biden Energy Dept. Won’t Say If It Will Fire Cross-Dresser Charged With Felony For Allegedly Stealing Lady’s Luggage
- “The real estate deal is the latest murky financial situation involving the New Georgia Project. The group, which was founded to register non-white voters and once helmed by Sen. Raphael Warnock (D., Ga.), missed the deadline to file required financial disclosures to the IRS. The Free Beacon reported this month that the group’s top accountant was fired after claiming he was unable to work there out of fear of breaking the law.” “Tank” Abrams’ Nonprofit Worked To Purchase Multimillion-Dollar Properties Shortly Before It Sacked Employees
- “That makes this all odd. Harris is just 58, the first female vice president and, thus, the highest-ranking female official in U.S. history. And she just happens to be the first black and first Asian American vice president. That checks a lot of boxes for those identity-conscious Democrats.” D.C. Abuzz With Chatter About Biden Replacing VP Harris
- Democrats in the Keystone State experienced considerable midterm victories after a forecasted red wave failed to materialize. Candidates flipped a net total of 12 districts, granting them precisely enough for a majority of 102 to 101, according to a report from the Associated Press released earlier this month. Democrats Flip Pennsylvania State House In Another Massive Midterm Loss For Republicans, Promise ‘Center-Left’ Agenda
- Jeffrey Lord: “Democrat support of slavery was once official party policy — and no apologies yet.” A House GOP Opportunity: A Resolution Calling on Biden, Democrats to Apologize for Dem Support for Slavery
- “‘Elites’ embrace censorship because they have lost a monopoly on the writing of history’s events.” The Power of Americans’ Rising Political Self-Consciousness
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The Biden [junta] refuses to tell the American people the truth: Ukraine is not winning and will not win this war.” Washington’s Carthaginian Peace Collides With Reality
- “Didn’t someone try to legislatively mandate a special inspector general to scrutinize Ukrainian spending?” Rand Paul Calls Out Complete Lack Of Oversight On Ukraine Aid
- “We can no longer afford to ignore the lessons of history.” Ukraine: Only Bad and Worse Choices
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Boos and jeers in the stands, silence on the field.” Qatar: Iranian Players and Fans Humiliate Tehran Regime at FIFA World Cup
- On Monday, CNN reported that families of the Iranian team were threatened with imprisonment and torture if the players failed to “behave” before their match against the US. Iranian players were forced to meet with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps after demonstrating before the England game, the report added. Iranians Face Retribution After World Cup Loss Against USA, Experts Say
- “Warning: Contains graphic descriptions of soccer that some may find offensive.” USA Barely Beats Iran in Meaningless International Competition
- “All the ethnic groups in Iran have a stake in freedom.” The Iran Protests and the Azerbaijani Community
- “Vying to be the next Strobe Talbott.” Ohio State Professor Says China Poses No Threat to the US
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- “State media and Communist Party officials in China push claims of decreasing American power evidenced by the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2021 after 20 years of war. The rushed evacuation resulted in 13 U.S. servicemembers dying in an ISIS suicide bombing and American families left behind under Taliban control.” Chinese Propagandists Capitalize on Biden Admin’s Afghanistan Withdrawal, Defense Report Finds
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “A president cannot succeed without personal loyalty to him and his program.”Bureaucratization and Peril Haunt the Modern Presidency
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “This hospital has now decided its job is not merely taking care of its patients’ health, but to monitor and control their speech and their political positions.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Massachusetts Hospital Network to Deny Healthcare to Those Who Say Things It Doesn’t Like
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The report hit all the science narrative buzzwords: Pandemic, climate change, and greenhouse effect.” Scientists Revive ‘Zombie Virus’ Frozen for 48,500 Years in Russian Permafrost
- “The graphic to the right shows the station as of today, with six different spacecraft docked to six different ports. No wonder there is a significant limit to the number of private missions that can fly to ISS.” Dragon freighter docks with ISS
- “The test fired eleven of the booster’s 33 engines, and appeared to go very smoothly.”SpaceX conducts successful static fire test of Superheavy
- “China’s previous high of 52 successfully launches was achieved last year. This launch, with about five weeks left in the year, is its 53rd in 2022.” China sets new annual record with launch of manned Shenzhou-15 to space station
- “What makes this supernova remnant so visually appealing to my eye is its ghostly resemblance to a woman’s face, her hair blowing freely to the right.” A ghost goddess in space
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Snip-snap, now you’re a woman! This is a highly reductionist take on femininity.”Transgender Women Now Issued ‘New Vagina Manuals’ Following Affirmative Surgery
- “From medical associations to hospitals, countless people are in too deep to admit error, even as transgender ideology collapses.” The Most Passionate Science Deniers Are Pro-Trans ‘Experts’ Who Profit From Carving Up Kids
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The liberal Hollywood elite are being called out on social media for remaining silent on Balenciaga’s disturbing ads featuring children holding teddy bears clad in bondage outfits. The ads also included a document referencing a U.S. Supreme Court case involving child pornography.” Outrage Grows as Hollywood Remains Silent on Balenciaga BDSM-Themed Child Ads
- “The entertainment company will soon be ripe for a hostile takeover.” Will Someone Please Do a Twitter to Disney?
- Christian Toto: “Rebel comic calls out Big Tech giant for saying her show ‘incites violence.'”Chrissie Mayr Mulls YouTube Lawsuit Over Content Strike
- “Apparently the whole world should look and sound and act like the liberal West.” Triumph of the Enlightenment Fundamentalists
- “Telling stories about the past has become a fraught enterprise.” No Night at the Museum
- “. . . in the culture wars at hand, truth may be the first casualty, but its sidekick, humor, blindfolded and smoking its last cigarette, is just a split second behind.” Against the Great Reset: “You Will be Made to Laugh”>/a>
- Dennis Prager: “The abandonment of the question, ‘What is the price?’ has led to terrible consequences in every area of life.” The Question Fools Don’t Ask
HITHER & YON
- “The man-made famine has been buried from the beginning — and not just by its perpetrators.” The Horrors of the Holodomor Must Not Be Forgotten
- “If we’re to become better people as Americans, to grow as a country and culture, we have to remember our heroes.” If You Liked Top Gun You Have to See the Show-Stopping Korean War Drama Devotion
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.