Good morning, kids. Tuesday and today is election day in Georgia. Oops, check that. It’s election “season” whereby the Democrats will wait until all the votes are counted before miraculously finding just enough uncounted ballots, probably about a week to 10 days from now, that will give Ebenezer Baptist Scrooge and wife-beater Warnock the win. Of course, the Georgia GOP and the Walker campaign will not be allowed to do the same thing because that would be banana republic bullshit, right?
Turning off the jaded sarcasm for a moment, although I neglected to check in with Dave in Fla for a last second prognostication, the lead has gone back and forth between the radical apostate minister and Herschel Walker over the last few days, and Walker reportedly has the edge in early voting. Look. Go out and vote. Whatever you think and feel. If Virginians can give Clinton Crime Family capo Terry “the punk” McAuliffe the boot along with a good chunk of the once solidly Democrat Virginia legislature, then miracles do happen. It’s a sad state of affairs that I even have to write that, but you all know the score.
After Ace’s twin rants yesterday regarding the GOP stabbing us in the face with this JCPA bill that will continue and perhaps actually expand the muzzling of voices contra the official Democrat-Leftist line, and now a bipartisan (yay!) push for some sort of amnesty and pathway first class high speed rail ticket to citizenship for millions of illegal aliens, it’s quite obvious that the illusion of a two-party electoral system of government has been exploded, along with whatever vestiges remained of a representational republic.
And here I am telling all of you in Georgia to get out and vote. On a not unrelated note, the Georgia runoff features two black men running for a seat in the United States Senate. Yet we have one entire political party and movement whose central raison d’être is to convince people that this nation was founded in racism, is irredeemably racist and the only way to rectify that situation is to elect them in perpetuity. Aside from the in-your-face negation of that premise by the very nature of today’s runoff, not to mention the eight horrible years of Barack Obama, who was elected by an overwhelmingly white majority, the bitter irony is that the sole source of institutional or structural racism that has existed and will ever exist in this country, as it was and sadly as it now is, is the Democrat Party and Leftist movement. Period, full stop. Meh, it’s like pissing in the wind. And yet, even mind-numbed, mal-educated stooges like this Charlamagne Tha G0d character seems to get it.
When Fox asked about Biden’s 2024 chances and his feelings about Democrats, Charlamagne stated: “They feel like, ‘Hey, black men, black women, they’re our most loyal voting bloc, and they show up for us no matter what.’”
He added that the black vote is “just something that I don’t think the Democratic Party can take for granted anymore because everybody wants tangibles. Everybody wants something that is gonna benefit their community specifically. People are voting their interests, nothing more, nothing less.”
On the plus side, Mr. Charlamagne seems to understand that something’s wrong and that Democrats do take black voters for granted. But what is the problem that he’s defining? Is it that the Dems have not delivered on their promises and in fact are the source of their misery? Or is he angry that they have not delivered enough?
Some New York lawmakers are renewing the push for a state law that would lay the groundwork to pay reparations to black residents whose ancestors were enslaved.
Proponents gained steam after a task force in California last week recommended that the Golden State shell out $569 billion in reparations to slaves’ descendents there, or $223,200 apiece, because of lingering housing discrimination practices.
A previously proposed New York measure called for creating a commission to study the impact of slavery and providing reparations but failed to pass the legislature. It is now being revised, backers said.
“We saw what happened in California. We want to pass a bill that starts a conversation about reparations,” said Assemblywoman Michaelle Solages (D-Nassau), chairwoman of the New York Black, Puerto Rican, Hispanic and Asian Legislative Caucus, to The Post.
Assemblywoman Taylor Darling (D-Nassau) said it would be a “slap in the face” if Gov. Kathy Hochul and the legislature don’t green-light a reparations study commission. . .
. . . Sen. George Borrello (R-Jamestown) said reparations will hurt race relations.
“It’s nothing but a taxpayer-funded giveaway to buy more votes for Democrats,” Borrello said.
He said his descendants and other New Yorkers of recent generations are not responsible for the sins of slavery and that the United States was one of the first countries to abolish it.
“Slavery was evil. We fought a bloody war to end it,” the senator said, referring to the Civil War. . .
. . . Hochul in March issued an executive order establishing the 400 Years of African American History Commission.
The executive order makes no mention of reparations.
But Hochul said at the time, “For every reminder of the pivotal role New York has played in the fight for civil rights, there is another, more painful reminder of why that fight was necessary in the first place.
“We must recognize and acknowledge shameful chapters in our state’s past, ensure New Yorkers have a better understanding of our history, and fight racism and bigotry in all forms,” she said.
Hypothetical question: Reparations are passed, not just in the Empire State but nationwide. Every black who can prove he is a descendant of a slave (I’m sure there won’t be a smidgen of corruption here!) gets his 40 acres and a mule to the tune of $220,000 or whatever it is. 1) do you really think that that will be the final payment and, 2) do you really think that the attitude of colored people of color, and more crucially the anti-American Left will be “Okay, war’s over, all friend’s again?”
“Divide and conquer” is the most successful political strategy/grift of all time. Of course, what fuels its success is the concomitant action of “Give ’em an inch” which is the stock-in-trade of the GOP. In any case there are so many painful ironies on so many levels with this whole thing. The election of Barack Obama was billed as supposedly the final act of the Civil Rights movement. I’ll never forget the “benediction” given by the Reverend Joseph Lowery at Obama’s “immaculation” as Rush Limbaugh PBUH referred to it. It was puerile and insulting on every level.
Lord, in the memory of all the saints who from their labors rest, and in the joy of a new beginning, we ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to get in back, when brown can stick around … when yellow will be mellow … when the red man can get ahead, man; and when white will embrace what is right; that all those who do justice and love mercy say Amen.
Nearly 14 years later and that still enrages me. The jug-eared fraud (who is probably one of several puppet masters pulling Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants’ strings from Kalorama) could not have been elected if the majority of white voters did not cast their ballots for him. America was and even now with a wide open border still is a majority white Christian nation. Yet this fool delivers a homily wherein black people are still forced to ride in the back of the bus and white people do not “embrace what is right?!” He literally stated that after the first black man was sworn in as President of the United States.
You think a measly $200-large is going to change any attitudes? My mother of blessed memory went through actual hell on earth as a “guest” of the Nazis. Up until the last years of her life she refused to apply for any reparations from the German government because as she saw it “It would be as if it would erase what was done to me. Quid pro quo, and I could never bring up the subject again.” Full disclosure: a year or so before she died, she did (and quite reluctantly) apply for and receive remuneration owing to her circumstances at that time. Say what you will about whether she did the right or wrong thing, the salient point here is that she, as an actual victim was entitled to receive remuneration from a government whose treasury was and remains bolstered by money that was directly taken from victims, or by profits directly derived from their forced labor.
There is no one in this country that was either a slave until either the Emancipation Proclamation of 1863 or the defeat of the Confederacy in April of 1865 freed them, nor is there anyone in this country that owned slaves until either of those dates.
The notion that descendants of slaves that are four or five generations removed from that period are somehow deserving of money paid by descendants of slave owners is hateful in the extreme. My parents and ancestors came to this country 35 to 80 years after the end of the Civil War, and yet I’m on the hook for this? This is absolute madness, but then again, take a look around at the state of this nation and it’s just another day ending in “Y.”
Blacks and other minorities have been elected – again only because of the still clear if no longer overwhelming majority of white voters – to every office in the land. Blacks work in every walk of life and indeed a black woman of dubious talents has become one of the world’s wealthiest women by amassing a fortune somewhere between $3.5-$4 billion mostly because of the dollars spent on her by white women.
On the other side of the coin, blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime, fail in schools if they attend at all, have been aborted to near extinction levels and the black nuclear family is essentially non-existent. That fate is the result of nearly 60 years of being “helped” by the American Left in the form of “The Great Society” and “War on Poverty.” Social programs that to date have cost the American taxpayer nearly $20 TRILLION dollars – and counting, since the programs instituted never sunset or zero-out but grow with every budget. Or continuing resolution, since we no longer have budgets.
Never has the expression “Mo’ money, mo’ problems” been more accurate than when seen in this light. And that goes for everything the government supposedly does “for the people.” So, okay. If you want reparations, here’s my plan:
The Democrat Party, all its members and voters must liquidate their assets to fund reparations, liquidate their party and then for good measure liquidate themselves.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “. . . And it’s coming.” The Microchip’s Secret Goal: The Metaverse
- “Should black people be treated only by black doctors?” (pretty soon, only non-whites will be admitted to medical schools, so problem solved I guess – jjs) The Medical Community’s Reprehensible March Toward Segregated Medicine
- The victim was white and the soulless droog was black. But in Soviet America 2022, it’s just the opposite. I’m sure reparations will solve this. And an apology from the widow for creating the conditions that brought this upon her dead husband. Home Depot Worker, 83, Dies After Being Tossed Aside by Shoplifter
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The potential to empower foreign adversaries is particularly extraordinary given that lawmakers are planning to attach it to the NDAA, a ‘must pass’ bill that is meant to fund U.S. national defense.” The JCPA Contains a Massive Loophole for China
- In a comment slamming recent efforts to attach the JCPA to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), Zuckerberg said forcing the tech industry to deliver financial handouts to media conglomerates would create a “terrible precedent.” Facebook Warns It May Remove All News from Platform Over JCPA
* * * * *
- Julie Kelly: “Protecting Biden and his family from any negative news coverage prior to Election Day meant once again leveraging powerful federal agencies and Democrat lawmakers .” Obama-Biden Government in Exile Ran Hunter Laptop Suppression Operation
- But Jean-Pierre did not react to a question on Biden’s views about social media companies censoring information for his and his family’s behalf. Instead, she argued that Musk and Twitter were trying to use the information as a “distraction.” (note that nothing she said is a denial; she must’ve eaten some “bad veal” – jjs) White House Dismisses Twitter Censoring Stories on Behalf of Joe Biden as “Old News”
- Twitter CEO Elon Musk and Rolling Stone contributing editor Matt Taibbi detailed how the former executives at Twitter intentionally suppressed the New York Post’s report on Hunter Biden’s laptop. Taibbi reported that former head of legal, policy and trust Viyaja Gadde led the effort to squash the story without the knowledge of former CEO Jack Dorsey. Media Slow To Yet Another Story That Doesn’t Look Good For Their Side
- It wasn’t censorship-censorship! CNN Reporter Says ‘Some Want You To Think’ Twitter Censoring Hunter Biden Story Was Censorship
- “Says jokes about gender put people at physical risk.” “Not Funny,” “Dangerous”: Former Twitter Censor Justifies Banning Babylon Bee
- “Recent accusations of bias and unfair political coverage further damage media reputations.”Media Tailspin Continues as Trust Hits Record Lows: I&I/TIPP Poll
- Larry Elder: “BREAKING NEWS: CBS has ‘independently verified’ that Pilgrims have landed at Plymouth Rock.” Random Musings, Random Sarcasm
- David Harsanyi: “Is speech truly free if it needs the state’s imprimatur?” What Elon Musk Should Tell EU Censors
* * * * *
- David Harsanyi Part Deux: “The attack on Lorie Smith is both authoritarian and unconstitutional.” The Future of the First Amendment Hinges on the 303 Creative Case Before the Supreme Court
- “Gorsuch’s question came during oral arguments in the case of 303 Creative v. Elenis. Lorie Smith, who owns 303 Creative and provides graphic and web design services, sued the state in 2016 because she did not want to create wedding websites for same-sex couples, arguing the law violated her First Amendment rights.” Gorsuch Grills Lawyer Over Whether Colorado Baker Had To Go Through ‘Reeducation Program’
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Robert Spencer: “Clearly, DHS is playing political games with the safety and security of the American people. Instead of focusing on actual threats, such as the continuing one of jihad terrorism and the completely ignored 800-pound gorilla in the room, violence from Antifa and Black Lives Matter, DHS is devoting the lion’s share of its time and attention to fabricating a right-wing terror threat and using it to silence opponents of the regime. The ultimate goal is to criminalize political dissent. That’s the real message of the latest National Terrorism Advisory System Bulletin. ” Biden’s DHS Signals It Wants to Criminalize Political Dissent
- A bombshell Newsweek report details what most of us knew all along — that the FBI is increasingly spending its time and resources fighting Trump supporters. While they claim their efforts merely extend to violent rioters, the bureau’s reclassification of “hate crimes” and “extremism” has refocused its efforts on broadly defined “extremism.” A Massive Government Force Is Quietly Forming Against Trump Supporters
- “Other than coming forward about Joe Biden, there would be no reason for them to do that,” she told the outlet. DOJ Sought Personal Information From Tara Reade’s Twitter Account After She Accused Joe Biden of Sexual Assault
- “‘I shriek instructions into my bullhorn. Then, I…we…run. Down the stairs, out the back. Pounding heart, knees full of metal that can barely keep up. I’m shot in the back. It’s searing pain. I go down. Trampled. Left unidentifiable.’ This is the nightly dream of Lieutenant Kimberly Lund, 60. She is one of the first female lieutenants of the Minneapolis Police Department and was a commander of the city’s 3rd Precinct. The nation watched live as, under siege, the station was fire-bombed during the George Floyd riots.” How a Top-Ranking Female Lieutenant of the Minneapolis Police Department Survived the War on Cops
* * * * *
- “About an hour and a half before the event, the owners called to cancel our reservation. An employee had looked up our organization, and their wait staff refused to serve us.” (what about “bake that cake?” – jjs) Richmond Restaurant Denies Pro-Life, Pro-Family Group Dinner Service Over Christian Values
- “On top of this, the decent citizenry — both white and black — is cowed, and will not do anything to fight.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Pernicious Anti-White Bigotry Controls the Government in Seattle
- Hochul said “We must recognize and acknowledge shameful chapters in our state’s past, ensure New Yorkers have a better understanding of our history, and fight racism and bigotry in all forms.” Easy fix: The Democrat Party, all its members and voters must liquidate their assets to fund reparations, liquidate their party and then for good measure liquidate themselves. NY Lawmakers Push for Slavery Reparations for Black Residents
CHINA INTERNAL UNREST
- “The participation of Chinese youth, especially college students, in anti-government protests spells particular trouble for Beijing.” How Communist China Accidentally Created a New Generation of Pro-Democracy Activists
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Thanks for saving the planet. Now stay home.” Swiss to EV Drivers: Stay Home
- “Travel rationing limits in the name of saving the planet. Brazen green tyranny.” Climate Lockdowns: They’re Actually Doing It!
- “Microvast also under scrutiny for shielding its books from auditors.” DOE Touts $200M Grant to Lithium Battery Company as Boon to American-Made Clean Energy. The Company Operates Primarily From China.
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Glenn H. Reynolds: “The federal government can lose trillions, as a recent Pentagon audit noted, and nobody goes to jail. Sam Bankman-Fried can lose billions and (so far at least) be treated as a darling by members of Congress to whom he donated. But you’re expected to keep perfect records, and the corporate/government machine that characterizes early-21st-century American governance will be sure to keep close tabs on you. Team Biden is Using the IRS to Attack the Gig Economy
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The new rule would prevent migrants from claiming asylum if they did not seek out protections in other countries.” Report: Biden Junta Might Use Trump-Era Policy Limiting Which Migrants Can Claim Asylum
- They’re already dead to us. So the answer really is no. We no longer have even the illusion of a two-party system. We are at best serfs from whom our overlords steal our lives and livelihoods. Will GOP Commit Political Suicide With Bipartisan Amnesty Bill?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Steve Descano’s office has a history of dropping charges against violent offenders.” He Faced More Than 20 Years in Jail for Shooting Up a Bar. A Nazi Collaborator Soros Prosecutor Wants To Let Him Walk.
- “The 20% rise in homicide comes as city authorities and officials continue to focus on combatting gun violence, leading to nearly 33% fewer shooting incidents in the Big Apple. Authorities have also cracked down on the proliferation of illegal guns on the streets, leading to gun arrests in New York City hitting a 27-year high, resulting in 6,638 guns seized citywide in 2022.” NYPD Crime Stats Show Murder Rate Increases as Overall Crime Drops in November
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Indeed, Fauci admitted that this American official told him the U.S. “may have to go to as extreme a degree of social distancing to help bring out outbreak under control.” But then Fauci clammed up and said he “didn’t recall” the individual discussing this with him when he returned home.” (story broke yesterday evening and is still developing – jjs) We Now Have the Full Transcript of Fauci’s Deposition in Social-Media Collusion Case
- More like “Schlong Covid.” Highly Influential ‘Long [Chinese] COVID’ Paper Now Under Investigation For ‘Data Errors’
- Newsom’s shady deal with Street Level Strategy isn’t the only dubious arrangement to come out of the [Chinese] COVID era in California, either. Per reporting by the LA Times, in 2021, “[Chinese] COVID-19 vaccine maker Pfizer Inc. gave $250,000 on behalf of the governor to a nonprofit providing trailers to house families in need of shelter during the pandemic.” And various other pharmaceutical and medical industry corporate donors have recently made sizeable donations on Newsom’s behalf. Attention CA Residents: Gov. Newsom Gives Your Private Chinese COVID Vax Records to a ‘Consulting Firm’
- “[Chinese] COVID primarily lives on in its human adherents, the masked cultists who seek to resist the return of normality for reasons best known to some quiet inner mental sanctum they nurture.” The Ghostly Traces of Chinese COVID
- “Predictably, the Portland-centric anti-gun media has reported that there would be little problem enacting the Measure. They ignore the U.S. Constitution and the recent Bruen decision, the Oregon Constitution, the Oregon Sheriff’s Association, and pro-gun groups telling them another side of the story. But that was perfectly fine with them as they picked up their pom poms to cheerlead the gun grab.” Oregon’s AG Tries 11th Hour Head Fake on Gun Grab Measure
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- You mean they didn’t arrest the complainers? Biden Junta Dissolves Parent Council on Education After Complaints About its Left-Wing Bias
- “Tennessee families denied yet another year of the education they seek for their children are facing down a major smear campaign with new petitions to open five classical charter schools.” (see related link in the Politics section – jjs) Amid Media Onslaught, Tennessee Parents Double Down On Efforts To Establish No-Politics Public Schools
- “If one human life is disposable, then every human life is disposable.” It Doesn’t Stop in the Womb
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “The Right must never concede the Big Lie that this nation’s oppressors rule legitimately, nor should we draw conclusions about how to move forward from this false premise.” Yes, the 2020 Election Was Stolen
- Hans A. von Spakovsky: “If public confidence in our elections is to be sustained, mail-in voting needs to end.” We Shouldn’t Be Promoting Voting By Mail
- “If ‘election denier’ doesn’t describe what Hakeem Jeffries and other Democrats did in 2016, then it doesn’t mean anything at all.” Time Magazine Admits ‘Election Denier’ is a Nonsense Phrase Invented to Smear Republicans
- “This is the second election in a row marked by impossible results. Not ‘extraordinary,’ not ‘unusual,’ but impossible.” Democrat Voter Fraud: A Brief History
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The addition of Matthew Colangelo, who most recently served as a top official in the Justice Department, was confirmed Monday by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, one of the prosecutors investigating whether Trump and his Trump Organization broke the law by manipulating the value of properties to get tax or loan benefits.” Obama and Biden Junta Veteran Set to Join Trump Investigation in New York
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Has the chief offender on The View read the Hamas Charter?” Whoopi “Fat Albert Speer” Goldberg’s Hamas Odyssey
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “I guess our DOJ and attorneys general believe it’s more important to rummage through Barron Trump’s skivvy drawer at Mar-A-Lago, or pursue a tax fraud case against a 50-year Trump Organization employee than to look into the possibility that the Chinese commies have a potentially treasonous Joe Biden tucked securely in their pockets.” What WON’T the FBI Do to Help the Biden Crime Family?
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Remember when filthy shit-whore Nicole Wallace said Avenatti should run for president? Good times! Creepy Porn Shyster Michael Avenatti Sentenced To 14 Years In Prison For Fraud
- LOLGF, but McCarthy and company will no doubt do nothing. Rep. Hakeem Jeffries Warns GOP About ‘Unnecessary, Unconscionable, Unacceptable Investigations of the [junta]’
- Understandable and not an issue because, squirrel! And, Trump’s an anti-Semite. Internal Documents Confirm NY AG Letitia James Knew About Aide’s Sexual Harassment Scandal Well Before Election
- “New Georgia Project’s charity license has lapsed in at least nine states.” “Tank” Abrams’s Georgia Nonprofit Could Face Criminal Investigations for Unlicensed Fundraising
- “The size and composition of the turnout contains encouraging data for the GOP candidate.”Georgia Senate Runoff: Early Vote Favors Walker
- Thad McCotter: “As former Congressman and now CEO of Truth Social (TMTG) Devin Nunes has summarized the GOP grassroots’ view: ‘You catch the most flack when you’re directly over the target.’” Mr. Trump’s Ace: His Enemies
- “There’s so much that nationwide conservatives can learn from the Volunteer State.”Tennessee Republicans Humiliate Cultural Marxists and Win Elections, Here’s How
- “Patience is a virtue.” Advice to DeSantis: Wait for ’28
- “A reflection on the lies Democrat leaders need to tell their drones.” Is Malig-Nancy Pelosi Stupid or Does She Just Know Who Her Supporters Are?
- “There’s one thing that would get me to get into the presidential race, which I looked at in prior elections. It would be to make it clear to the people of this country that Donald Trump is unacceptable as the Republican nominee.” (go fuck yourself – jjs) Comedy Gold! Warmongering, Backstabbing Deep State Stooge Bolton: I Will ‘Absolutely’ Run for President in 2024 to Stop Trump
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The possible outcomes from the start of the war remain the same today.” Whither Ukraine?
- “Exactly how Kyiv reached out and touched two airbases 350 miles or more away remains a mystery. Drones were almost certainly involved, which doesn’t speak well for Russian air defenses. The UA has been shooting down between 80-90% of Russian drones and cruise missiles. But for the paranoid Kremlin type — is there any other kind? — the actual range of those nasty American rockets the UA keeps firing might be much greater than its publishedrange. Maybe those tricksy Ukrainians used a super-secret American missile. Why Did the Pentagon Choose Today to Reveal Secret Modifications to Ukraine’s HIMARS Launchers?
- “No matter how the war ends, high finance will win.” The Inevitable Winner of the War in Ukraine
- “Not long ago, many international human rights organizations were warning of anti-democratic behavior by Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelensky.” There’s No Such Thing As Press Freedom In Zelensky’s Dissent-Crushing Ukraine
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Iran has been rocked by nationwide unrest following the death of Iranian Kurdish woman Mahsa Amini on Sept. 16 in police custody, posing one of the strongest challenges to the Islamic Republic since the 1979 revolution.” Report: Iranians Launch Nationwide Labor Strike in Challenge to Regime
- “Especially now that Xi Jinping’s weakness has been laid bare.” No Fear of China: US Operates From Position of Strength
- “How the Dems are building a catastrophic U.S. foreign policy.” Reversing Trump’s Moves in the Middle East
- “America is proud to stand with friends who share our principles.” The European Union as Seen from Washington
- Netanyahu said that the rise in anti-Semitism was “one of the unfortunate effects of the internet age.” Netanyahu: ‘Trump Did Great Things for Israel’
- “The price cap will only allow the maritime services industry, which includes sectors such as insurance and trade finance, to provide their services for Russian oil sold below $60 per barrel. Brent crude oil, the leading global price benchmark for crude oil drilled in the Atlantic Ocean, is approximately $83 per barrel as of Monday.” Russia Balks As G7, European Union Implement Oil Price Cap
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Cotton, Steel call CCP’s LOGINK logistics platform ‘a disaster for American interests.'”China-Controlled Shipping Platform Could Hand US Military Data to CCP, Republican Lawmakers Warn
- Officials said the hacker group in question is APT41, which they described as a “Chinese state-sponsored, cyber threat group that is highly adept at conducting espionage missions and financial crimes for personal gain” that operates out of the southwestern Chinese city of Chengdu. Chinese Cybercriminal Hacker Group Stole $20 Million in Chinese COVID Relief Funds, Secret Service Says
- Raymond Ibrahim: “No, but what’s happening is much worse.” Are Muslims ‘Invading’ the UK
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “The Florida governor advances a pragmatic, popular environmentalism.” Ron DeSantis, Conservationist
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Health care costs too much in part because no one can find out exactly what it costs — and few people have any incentive to do so.” When No One Really Knows What Health Care Will Cost, Prices Skyrocket
- “Musk’s Twitter issues scathing ‘context’ label.” Spoken Like a True Sociopath: CDC’s Walensky Thanks Tuskegee’s Guinea Pigs for Their Sacrifice
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Curiosity is truly traveling amid mountains, and is the first human robot to do so on another world.” Curiosity’s Recent and Future Travels Amid the Martian Mountains
- “For scale, the distance from the floor of the crater to the top of the rim is about 9,000 feet. The bright central peak is about 1,300 feet tall.” The Steep Interior Rim of Aristarchus Crater
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Levine, a man who identifies as a woman, remarked “I encourage all of you to think of yourself as ambassadors to your communities, ambassadors for science,” as well as for “compassion” and for “care.” (will no one rid us of these insane freaks? – jjs) Rachel “Dick” Levine Calls on Doctors to Become ‘Ambassadors’ to Normalize Transgenderism
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Season six renders what was once an enjoyable and artistic display of pagan transgression against Nature’s boundaries into predictable moralisms and propagandistic virtue signaling.”Netflix’s Elite Falls Into Moralizing Progressive Tropes in Its Sixth Season
- Christian Toto: “Once-edgy satirist now takes swings at safe, culturally approved targets.”The Sad, Predictable Decline of Sacha Baron Cohen
HITHER & YON
- Kirstie Alley, 71, best known for her role as Rebecca on Cheers died Monday after a short battle with cancer, according to a statement released by her family on social media. Kirstie Alley Dead at 71
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.