Good morning, kids. To paraphrase America’s sweetheart, Ilhan “Bro-Fo”/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeelyou” Omar, 81 years ago today, some people did some things in Hawaii. If anyone of a generation younger than that of Baby Boomer understands the meaning of the phrase “Remember Pearl Harbor,” it would be a miracle. Unless of course they were taught in school that we deserved it. I don’t have my dog-eared copy of Ibram X. Krement’s Jive Kampf handy to confirm that, but I’m sure it’s in there, under “battleship privilege.”
In any case, is anyone really surprised by the outcome in Georgia? I suppose I can be positive insofar as the nation has devolved only to the point where the regime needs to rig an election just enough so that its preferred candidate can overcome a vote deficit to appear to eke out the win. We’re not at the point where only one party involved in the race and the preferred candidate gets 99% of the vote with nearly 100% voter turnout. Not yet anyway, so be of good cheer. In all seriousness, the alarming thing here, of course is that the enemy has enough of a following that it is able to engineer these “victories” in the first place, and that speaks to a whole other level of societal dissolution hinted at in my snark about Pearl Harbor, which cannot be solved overnight, if it will be solved at all.
On our post-election post-mortem podcast episode, friend, colleague and election/polling guru extraordinaire Dave in Fla urged us not to be dispirited as that is a key weapon that the enemy uses to suppress us. I’m not dispirited so much as I am enraged. More than that, I’m frustrated since every avenue open to me as an individual and citizen has now been closed. In any case, considering that we are ruled by what is an unconstitutional, unelected, titanic bureaucracy that issues decrees that have the force of law, what real purpose do elections serve, other than to preserve an illusion of a two-party system, the will of the people, regular order, etc. etc.?
If the system itself has been so corrupted as to make ballot harvesting, ballot dumping, mass unverified mail-in voting, no ID requirement and so on legal, at least to the extent that when actual fraud occurs that it goes unpunished, then we no longer have a nation of laws but of men, as our Founders had warned and tried as best they could to prevent. It’s corruption from top to bottom.Here are just two examples of how, even if Walker did manage the win, along with all the other candidates that should have given us 54-55 Senate seats and upwards of 520 in the House or more, it wouldn’t really have made a difference. First . . .
Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) held a private event Thursday with a panelist that pushed to abolish the agency, along with others against immigration detention that strongly criticized immigration enforcement during the meeting, according to an internal document and a source with knowledge of what occurred in the meeting who spoke with the Daily Caller News Foundation.
ICE used the event “to share ideas and inform future concepts” on the “Alternatives to Detention” program, which the agency implemented in 2004 to monitor illegal immigrants released into the country with trackers like ankle bracelets and cell phones as they await court proceedings. During the discussion, the activists criticized the monitoring of illegal immigrants, the source with knowledge, who was not authorized to speak publicly, told the DCNF. . .
. . . The Biden [junta] is increasingly aligning itself with anti-ICE groups, Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), a conservative immigration reform group, Communications and Government Relations Director RJ Hauman told the DCNF.
“At this point it is not surprising that ICE would have someone like this influencing policy — the current administration is trying to abolish it from within. The end goal for them isn’t only pivoting away from traditional detention and a handful of effective alternatives, but to release illegal aliens without any tracking or monitoring at all,” Hauman said.
So, the agency tasked with protecting our borders, national sovereignty and indeed the citizenry from a mass criminal invasion (the invasion itself as a criminal act, if not an act of war, not necessarily but for sure actual criminals among the migrant hordes) has taken it upon itself to de facto abolish itself. For sure, this is approved by if not initiated at the highest levels of the executive branch of our government. Oval Office or Kalorama; either/or at this point. Would this be happening if Trump let alone any other Republican were president? Let us assume that either of those actually is allowed to win the 2024 election and that they institute any sane, rational and no doubt wildly popular directives to seal the border, cut off money for illegals both here and just across the Rio Grande and, orgasmic dream, ramp up mass deportations of everyone here illegally. Do you think that anyone in that agency would do as ordered or would there be mass insubordination?
If you put money into a 401(k), beware. Until now, the law always required fund managers entrusted with your savings to invest the money where it’s expected to get the top profit for you. Period. But late last month, Biden’s Labor Department announced a rule change that goes into effect at the end of January. It will allow fund managers to invest your money in the stocks of companies that favor left-wing policies, even if they earn a lower return.
It’s legalized theft. The future earnings on your retirement nest egg are being sacrificed to advance a woke agenda.
A lower return means you’ll have to work more years before retiring or start putting more into your 401(k) — or settle for a lesser standard of living in the final years of your life.
Biden’s rule paves the way for your 401(k) savings to be put into what are called ESG funds. But you can stop it from happening if you’re vigilant.
Biden’s doing an end run around democracy, trying to change corporate America without having to pass laws in Congress. Companies need investment capital. The more 401(k) money is controlled by ESG funds, the more pressure can be put on companies to adopt the ESG agenda — climate change, diversity and unionization — whether they like it or not. Biden’s buddies on Wall Street will do the financial arm-twisting.
Democrats invented ballot harvesting. Now they’re on to 401(k) harvesting.
Betsy McCaughey just nailed it right there. But there’s a hell of a lot more to it than just propping up scams and schemes that would never in a billion years have a chance of success, legislatively or in the free market. The theft of your retirement money and effectively putting the regime in control of it will, “put y’all back in chains!” as it were. Well, not “back” since you weren’t in them in the first place. And that’s the problem, at least in their eyes. Social Security is all but bankrupt. 401(k)s represent the ability of individual citizens to control their own financial security via the free enterprise system. It’s proven wildly popular, profitable and, here’s something for you Lefty assholes out there, “sustainable!” Incredibly so. Social Security? If you want to be charitable, you could call it a Ponzi scheme but that would be an insult to Charles Ponzi. At least the money he made wasn’t necessarily “lost.”
On another front, and for the moment positive news, this attempt to prop up government censorship via this JCPA garbage has been derailed. Psaki-psircling back for a moment, newspapers and other traditional media outlets were going the way of the dodo not only because of the rise of the internet as an alternate carrier of news and information, but as the outlet for messages and news that went around the filter of government approved/culturally approved censors and arbiters of the narrative.
Why do you think they want to destroy Elon Musk and Twitter? It’s all about control. So, does what happened in Georgia at the end of the day really make a difference? If it gets us to a point where we take to the streets and Atlas shrugs, then I’m down for the struggle.
UPDATE: I wanted to state something but it took commenter Lady In Black to jar it loose via this exchange:
Did anybody here seriously spend one moment thinking Walker had a chance? I’m done with that game. It can’t be won anymore. I simply have lost all caring and hoping for an America that is dead and not coming back. The left is “winning” at every turn. I find no reason to believe it will change. I can thank the GOP in part for the end of America. We have no savior that is coming that can overcome their treachery, cheating, lies and totalitarianism. Harsh truth.
You have just reached the first plateau my dear. The sooner we free our minds from these illusions the better prepared we’ll be for the battle ahead.
More and more people no longer trust government, the media and now elections. It is going to reach critical mass, especially when, not if, the entire economy crashes.
And that’s really a good thing, or at least a necessary thing, despite what we are going to have to endure to at least have a chance to come out the other end with a shot at national renewal.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “This is not to suggest that Rainey or Fields is involved in a plot to destroy the power stations. But it points to slovenly police work by local and county officials that is probably hampering the FBI’s investigation into who carried out the attack.” Who Shot Up Two Electric Power Stations in North Carolina?
- “Pfizer can identify illnesses they think will bring in billions of dollars in profit, create drugs to manage (not cure) them, and then sell them to a public already conditioned to take them.” Why Everyone Must Get Sicker for the Good of Pfizer
- Betsy McCaughey: “[so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden is threatening the returns of 401(k) savings accounts, risking millions of workers’ comfortable retirements. If you put money into a 401(k), beware . . . Biden’s Labor Department . . . will allow fund managers to invest your money in the stocks of companies that favor left-wing policies, even if they earn a lower return. It’s legalized theft. The future earnings on your retirement nest egg are being sacrificed to advance a woke agenda.” Team Biden’s 401(k) Heist Could Raid Your Retirement for a Woke Agenda
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The removal of the proposal is a massive win for conservatives after sweeping criticism from across the political spectrum came in in the wake of reports that Senate GOP leader Mitch McConnell had caved to Democrats on this, but particularly criticism among Republicans, who were shocked leaders had agreed to include the Journalism Competition and Preservation Act (JCPA) in the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA).” Severe Blowback on Effort to Include Media Cartel Bill JCPA in Defense Bill Forces Congressional Leaders to Remove from Bill
- Jeffrey Lord: “The real threat to democracy.” The Liberal Media Mafia vs. Matt Taibbi
- Daniel Greenfield: “What happens when Twitter stops suppressing speech for the government.” Twittergate and the Plot Against Free Speech
- “In light of concerns about Baker’s possible role in suppression of information important to the public dialogue, he was exited from Twitter today,” Musk posted on the social media site in response to Matt Taibbi tweeting a Sunday column by constitutional law professor Jonathan Turley. Musk Fires Ex-FBI Lawyer For Allegedly Stonewalling Access To Hunter Biden Twitter Files
- German newspaper Die Tageszeitung: “The EU is monitoring Twitter very closely since its takeover [by] Elon Musk.” EU Threatens to Shut Down Twitter as Musk Eases Censorship Rules
- “Elon Musk has directed an incredible ‘free speech’ campaign, but it’s all false advertising until he ends the shadow-banning.” If Elon Musk Wants Twitter to Have Freedom of Speech, He Needs to Allow Freedom of Reach
- “Three plaintiffs credibly allege that Twitter became a government tool by censoring their speech at the behest of the Department of Health and Human Services.” Government–Tech Collusion Threatens Free Speech
* * * * *
- “After the discovery of Hobbs’ intervention in social media speech went viral over the weekend, Hobbs’ team engaged with mainstream media outlets to counter the controversy.”Arizona Governor-Elect -Installee Katie Hobbs Helped Censor Social Media Speech While Secretary of State
- “Anderson Lee Aldrich, 22, has been charged with 305 counts for allegedly killing five and injuring several others in the Club Q nightclub. El Paso County District Attorney Michael Allen formally charged the suspect with these charges that include murder, attempted murder, and assault.” NBC News Reporter Stutters To Avoid Using Wrong Pronouns For Colorado Springs Shooter
- “The mainstream press largely ignored this scandal — until Musk bought the company.” Now We Know: While Twitter Was Busy Silencing Conservatives, It Let Child Porn Fester
- “While the Apple vs Twitter beef appears to be squashed for now, it remains to be seen how long Silicon Valley’s China simps can avoid the inevitable clashes.” Apple May Soon Have to Choose Between China’s WeChat, and Elon Musk’s Twitter
- “The journalism and activist media groups Soros supports mold public opinion on practically every continent and in many languages. They also insulate him from inquiry because reporters see him as an ally, not a target for investigation.” Special Report: Propaganda Czar/Nazi Collaborator Soros Bankrolls 253 Groups to Influence Global Media
- “There are situations when certain dialogue is inappropriate, but excessive restriction causes unhealthy levels of suppression and repression. As a clinical psychologist, I believe we would be a richer, healthier, more intelligent society if we welcomed more diversity of thought.” (that’s not the goal of those who seek our destruction and/or enslavement – jjs)As a Clinical Psychologist, I Believe Free Speech, Not Censorship, Benefits Mental Health: Here’s Why
* * * * *
- Alito’s comments came as the justices debated the limits of government-compelled speech. Justice Elena Kagan said that a black Santa Claus should not by law have to entertain a child dressed in a Klan outfit, “whether the child was black or white or any other characteristic.” In response, Alito quipped that “you do see a lot of black children in Ku Klux Klan outfits, right?” drawing laughs inside the courtroom. Not Funny: Liberals Are Furious Conservative Supreme Court Justice Has Sense of Humor
- “The case pits two sets of rights against each other.” Supreme Court Seems to Lean Toward Christian’s Argument in Free-Speech Case
- “It seems to me that religious people have a choice. They can either boycott the restaurant, or they can go there while clearly exhibiting their religious affiliation, and dare the restaurant to throw them out.” Today’s blacklisted American: Richmond restaurant to the Family Foundation: “No Christians served here!”
- “Where are the editors at the New York Times?” The New York Times and its Israel Problem
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “A few hundred super-rich elites and a powerful handful of woke and climate activist ringleaders now tyrannize America.” The Tyranny of the Minority
- I loathe Mitch McConnell and I’m no fan of the Capitol PD. My first instinct was to say “pass the popcorn” but this furthers the blood libeling of MAGA despite McConnell’s real loyalties.Mitch McConnell Snubbed by family of Capitol Cop Brian Sicknick at Award Ceremony
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “. . . the more distant technology planning is from the ground level of individual people dealing with the daily challenge of economic survival, the more likely it is that out-of-touch government bureaucrats (often working in collusion with self- interested corporate leaders) will deliver economically impractical solutions.” Against the Great Reset: “Green Energy and the Future of Transportation”
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The rail workers had good reason to threaten a strike.” Sen. Josh Hawley Op-Ed: Which Side Are You On, DC?
- “He claims to be pro-labor, but he’s not.” Peter-Puffer Buttigieg’s Focus On Midterms During Stalled Rail Negotiations Strains Relationship With Unions
- Dimon predicted that officials would “regulate the hell out of” cryptocurrencies during an interview with Axios last year. “If people are using it for tax avoidance and sex trafficking and ransomware, it’s going to be regulated, whether you like it or not,” he said. “So it’s not a moral statement. It’s a factual statement.” ‘A Complete Sideshow’: JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon Says Cryptocurrencies Are Like ‘Pet Rocks’
- “America faces a debt crisis that is running out of options.” How Debt Policies Are Provoking an Unavoidable Crash
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Traitorous scum. Mitt Romney, Susan Collins Dismiss the Idea of Impeaching DHS Chief Mayorkas
- Raping young girls and eating ice cream. White House Reveals Biden’s Top Priorities After Biden Says He Has ‘More Important Things Going On’ Than Visiting Border
- “Joe Biden was recently in a border state, and he still couldn’t be bothered.” Too Busy to Go to the Border?
- “At this point it is not surprising that ICE would have someone like this influencing policy — the current [junta] is trying to abolish it from within. The end goal for them isn’t only pivoting away from traditional detention and a handful of effective alternatives, but to release illegal aliens without any tracking or monitoring at all.” ICE Met Behind Closed Doors With an ‘Abolish ICE’ Activist. Here’s What They Talked About
- “Blanket forgiveness for two million people who arrived in this country illegally when they were children with a ripple effect that could more than triple that number? How can anyone from either party think that’s a good idea?” Buried in the ‘Bipartisan’ Immigration Bill Is an INSANE Provision That Republicans Have No Business Supporting
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “This is right up there with decisions, some of them malevolent or military to kill millions of people.” Rand Paul: Fauci Caused 7 Million People To Die; “We’ve Caught Him Red Handed, He Won’t Get Away” (yeah, he will – jjs)
- Fauci, who said “I don’t recall” 174 times throughout the deposition, faced questions on his own personal concerns about “what people might be saying on social media” about the Chinese coronavirus’s origin. Yet, Fauci feigned ignorance, claiming to be “disassociated” from social media. Anthony Fauci Admits Daughter Worked for Twitter and He Spoke Directly to Zuckerberg During Censorship Deposition
- The research, published in the British Medical Journal’s Journal of Medical Ethics by a team of researchers at institutions in the U.S., United Kingdom and Canada, estimates that somewhere between 31,000 and 43,000 young adults must be vaccinated with a [Chinese] COVID-19 booster to prevent one hospitalization from the illness. The researchers anticipated at least 18.5 “serious adverse events” for each hospitalization prevented.‘Alarming Possibility’ Chinese COVID Booster Mandates Will Cause ‘Net Harm’ To Young Adults, Study Claims
- “The Kiwi nation recently threatened to remove a child from his parents’ custody on the grounds that they don’t want him infused with mRNA blood.” New Zealand Chinese COVID Tyranny: Parents Refuse Vaccinated Blood for Child, State Threatens Custody
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “There is never a justification for a policy that calls for the deliberate withholding and concealment of information from parents about their own child,” Erika Sanzi, director of outreach for Parents Defending Education, told the Daily Caller News Foundation. “This policy is based on an ideology; it has no place in schools.” School Board Held Closed-Door Presentation On How To Hide Kids’ Gender Transitions From Their Parents
- “At issue was the way the district handled a situation in which a student sexually assaulted a girl at Stonebridge High School in May of 2021. After being transferred to Broad Run High School, he assaulted another girl in October of that year.” ‘They Failed at Every Juncture.’ The Loudoun County, VA Grand Jury Has Unsealed Its Findings
- “Klaus Fiedler, the editor in chief of Perspectives on Psychological Science, will be fired if he does not resign by deadline.” Prestigious Psych Journal Cans Editor for Soliciting Criticism of Black Psychologist
- “How Randi Weingarten & Co. are destroying American education.” (been dead for ages; now it’s necrophilia with the bones – jjs) Pompeo Names Teachers’ Union Boss ‘Most Dangerous Person in America’
- Generation Citizen (GC), a nonprofit funded by the leftist Foundation for Civic Leadership, has a national campaign to lower the federal voting age to 16. GC argues that expanding the vote to 16-year-olds will “drive demand for better civic education in schools,” which is laughable, considering a third of high school seniors lack a simple understanding of civics. And that’s not changing anytime soon as public schools are starting to resemble propaganda mills. Leftists Aim to Expedite the Public-School-to-Democrat-Voter Pipeline With Votes for 16-Year-Olds
- “Our universities have failed in their primary reason for existing.” The Death of Liberal Education and the Birth of the ‘Woke’
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- Vile, racialist cvnt Kristen Clarke. The Biden Official Overseeing Georgia Poll Watchers Defended Black Panthers in Voter Intimidation Case
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- The defense teams pinned the blame for a string of tax-free gifts awarded to some executives on Allen Weisselberg, the Trump Organization’s former chief financial officer. Weisselberg pleaded guilty to charges of tax fraud, grand larceny, and others in August, forcing the company to overhaul its defense after Weisselberg agreed to testify for the prosecution. Jury Finds Trump Organization Guilty In Tax Evasion Trial
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Secretary of state described anti-Israel J Street as ‘remarkable organization’ that he consults regularly.” Blinken Elevates Palestinian Claims to Jerusalem at J Street Conference
- “The nerve of this guy. For some reason, Al Sharpton imagines he has moral standing from which to denounce Donald Trump as an anti-Semite.” OG Anti-Semite Al Sharpton Somehow Has the Gall to Criticize Donald Trump
- Commenting on the letter, ZOA Director of Government Relations Dan Pollack said, “It is inappropriate for Congressman Cohen to use antisemitism as a political weapon. The fight against anti-Semitism is too important, with real victims in the United States, to deploy it like a hammer whenever a political rival speaks.” ZOA: Trump’s Comments True, “There Are Many American Jews Who Are Not Doing the Right Thing for Israel”
- “Pro-LGBT bishops lose big in recent election.” Have Catholic Progressives Gone Too Far?
- If the money was going to groups inside Islamic countries, I could support it. Why is So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden’s State Dept. Hiding U.S. Grants Funding Atheism Overseas?
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Maxwell, a longtime companion of deceased child sex predator Jeffrey Epstein, was sentenced to 20 years in prison earlier this year on multiple conspiracy and sex trafficking charges. She had aided Epstein with recruiting and grooming young girls.” Sam “Sham Bank-Fraud” Bankman-Fried Hires Attorney Who Defended Epstein Confidant Ghislaine Maxwell
- “Never underestimate the depths to which the swamp is willing to plumb to try and attack Donald Trump.” The Anatomy of a Grifter: How D.C. Lobby Groups and Their Foreign Flunkies Are Lashing Out Against Trump and His Allies, Despite Riding Their Coat Tails
- Wow, what a surprise. At least “our precious democracy” has been saved . . . Democrat Raphael Warnock Defeats Republican Herschel Walker in Georgia Senate Runoff Battle
- The danger in reducing the Republicans’ lackluster performance in 2022 to “Trump candidates” is that it gives GOP leadership a chance to wriggle off of the hook. My question for the suddenly vocal McConnell fanboys is this: if he’s so brilliant, why wasn’t his considerable influence and fundraising apparatus able to put forth strong candidates in places like Arizona, Georgia, or Pennsylvania? If, as the current ridiculous narrative goes, Trump’s picks were such awful candidates surely Maestro Mitch and the Squish Squad could have found some establishment-kissed foes to knock them off. (THIS – jjs) Stop Blaming Trump for Failed GOP 2022 Candidates
- “Republicans are tired of losing and I think that we need to radically reshape our leadership in order to win.” Republican Lawyer Harmeet Dhillon Running for Republican National Committee Chair
- “It is time for new leadership of the U.S. House of Representatives,” [Rep. Andy] Biggs wrote in an op-ed in the Daily Caller announcing his candidacy. Kevin McCarthy Has a Challenger for House Speakership
- “There’s a lot that House conservatives should do to act on behalf of their voters and a majority of Americans who supported Republican House candidates in the midterms.”Should We Expect Much from McCarthy and House Republicans?
- “Democrats are making ‘everybody less safe,’ says Councilman Ari Kagan.” Dem Disenchanted: NYC Councilman Leaves Party Over Far-Left Policies
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “It’s in America’s interest to keep Ukraine armed and to not allow Putin to freeze Ukrainians to death.” Winter Amid Ukraine Drone War
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “This dangerous action in international waters is indicative of Iran’s destabilizing activity across the Middle East,” Col. Joe Buccino, a CENTCOM spokesman, said in a statement explaining the incident. (why did we not sink them? – jjs) Iranian War Ship ‘Attempts To Blind’ US Missile Destroyer
- Students at Kharazmi University and Arak University experienced the symptoms last week, according to Iran’s national student union. At least four other universities are also reporting mass food poisoning, the Telegraph reported. Over 1,000 Iranian Students Stricken With Food Poisoning—Right Before Mass Protest
- Sohrab Ahmari: “Iran should be judged by a standard of normalcy, not necessarily liberal democracy.” The Next Iran
- “It’s no secret that the Biden [junta] is deeply disappointed in the recent Israeli elections.” (those damn Jews stabbed them in the back – again /sarc – jjs) Biden and Blinken Poke Israel in the Eye
- “Ohana identified himself as Israeli and the officer asked him if he was joking. Ohana replied that he was Portuguese to avoid trouble and the officer told him that if he had been Israeli, he would have turned the car around and refused to drive him.” Israeli Journalists and Fans Report Widespread Hostility, Discrimination by World Cup Attendees From Arab States
- “It’s really past the time that people recognize that the elite capture, influence, and control from Chinese communists and that of the clubby cult of Klaus Schwab and the WEF are two fronts of the same irregular war.” The ‘China Model’ and the WEF
- “Fernández remains the singular leader of the leftist faction of the Peronist movement. Bacman said his surveys show 62% of Argentines want her removed and 38% support her no matter what.” Argentina’s VP Cristina Fernández Guilty in $1 Billion Fraud, Gets 6 Years
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Every single day our electrical grid remains vulnerable, we are in grave danger.” Harden the Electrical Grid, or Suffer the Consequences
- “Is anyone really wondering why public confidence in the military’s upper echelons is declining?” Of Course Trust in the Military Has Declined
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Postal Service Reform Act this March, providing much-needed changes to keep the Postal Service on track in the digital age.” More Small Business Choices This Holiday Season Thanks To Postal Reform
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The American Academy of Pediatrics claims to support the health of all children. Many doctors are appalled by its prescriptions.” The Hijacking of Pediatric Medicine
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “A space conference taking place this week in the United Arab Emirates has produced a number of somewhat intriguing stories, some indicating the growing the new colonial movement in space, and some marking the significant changes produced by the Abraham Accords, peace treaties negotiated and signed during the Trump administration between Israel and a number of Arab nations.” The Middle East in Space (not from a Mel Brooks movie – jjs)
- “Promin Aerospace now expects to complete the first suborbital launch of a test rocket in 2023, despite the Russian invasion and its regular bombing the city of Dnipro, where the company is based.” Ukrainian Rocket Startup Targets ’23 for First Launch (but mostly hits Moscow – jjs)
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “An unexpected concession by the World Professional Association for Transgender Health reveals dishonesty in the American gender-medicine establishment.” Affirming Deception
- Therapists who abide by the affirmative approach often facilitate a social transition, which usually includes a name change and new pronouns. Although social transition is commonly portrayed as a benign way to allow children to express their “true selves,” there are good reasons to doubt this narrative. New Clinical Guidance Offers Therapeutic Alternative To ‘Affirming’ Gender Dysphoric Youth
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Robert Spencer: “Who needs the Babylon Bee when we have the Washington Post?” Yes, Now Even Shark Week is Racist and Too Filled With Guys Named Mike
- Ever since [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden took office, FBJ chants have swept the nation, symbolizing how displeased some Americans are with the [alleged] 46th POTUS. Part of Crowd at Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game Erupts Into ‘Fuck Joe Biden’ Chants
- Dennis Prager: “As a college student, I dated a woman whose parents were Holocaust survivors. She told me on a number of occasions how often she would hear her father scream in the middle of the night as he dreamed about watching his family be murdered. Unable to live with these memories, one night, her father hanged himself. That man is one of millions of reasons Fuentes — and those who ally themselves with him — will go to hell. If there is a just God.: If Holocaust Deniers Don’t Go to Hell, There Is No God
- Christian Toto: “Mindy Kaling admits why audiences still can’t get enough of Dunder-Mifflin.”Office Star Won’t Show Series to Her Own Kids (Maybe Never)
- “Pablo Eisenberg pushed the world of big philanthropy to the fringes of the Left—at the price of turning much of the field into an adjunct of government. A Foundational Error
HITHER & YON
- “On the election that solidified the New Deal.” FDR Won
- “It is the product of a writer at the peak of his powers.” Cormac McCarthy’s Masterpiece
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
AND: Lest we forget . . .