Good morning, kids. I don’t even know where to begin with this Brittney Griner lowlife and there’s a bigger story that broke yesterday which might explain why the Griner swap will most likely continue to dominate the news cycle through the weekend. And since “news” means “daily soap opera” the spin will be the foreign policy brilliance of the Biden junta, the victimhood of Griner and concomitant evil of Vladimir Putin and his puppet, Donald Trump & the MAGA movement, both of which represent the threat of white supremacy. Meh, fuck it and suck it any way you want, but it all comes out the same: America as founded evil, Leftism good.
The more important story that broke is the revelation/confirmation that pre-Musk Twitter was actively engaged in both the overt banning and in many cases secret or “shadow banning” voices contra to the Democrat-Leftist narrative on every issue under the sun.
Independent journalist Bari Weiss took to Twitter on Thursday night to unload a second trove of internal memos and documents exposing how Twitter officials silenced the voices of prominent conservatives on the platform. Radio host Dan Bongino, Stanford professor Jay Bhattacharya, and activist Charlie Kirk were among those Twitter censored or blacklisted, along with the popular “Libs of TikTok” account. . .
. . . “This is some Soviet-style bulls**t,” Bongino told Fox News’s Sean Hannity. “I’ve known [about the shadow banning] this the whole time. I was called a conspiracy theorist and a whack job.” And it’s not just Twitter. Bongino’s website has been banned by Google Ads, and he was banned from YouTube for saying that cloth masks don’t work to stop the spread of Covid. “And now I find out I’m on a NSFW list,” he fumed. “Tell me again how we live in a free country!”
. . . [Charlie] Kirk told Fox News’s Tucker Carlson that his Twitter account was averaging 150,000 retweets a day, but all of a sudden, “we fell off a cliff.” Engagement was down 95%, he said.
“I was called a conspiracy theorist,” he explained. “They convince you to stop talking about it.”
He noted that Twitter was treating his account “with more scrutiny and censorship” than Iran and other state sponsors of terror.
Weiss pointed out that “Twitter denied that it does such things. In 2018, Twitter’s Vijaya Gadde (then Head of Legal Policy and Trust) and Kayvon Beykpour (Head of Product) said: ‘We do not shadow ban.’ They added: ‘And we certainly don’t shadow ban based on political viewpoints or ideology.’” . . .
. . . Weiss’s investigation revealed internal Slack messages where Twitter employees admitted to using “technicalities” to “restrict the visibility of tweets and subjects.” Yoel Roth, Twitter’s then Global Head of Trust & Safety, wrote in a direct message to a colleague in 2021, “A lot of times, SI [Site Integrity] has used technicality spam enforcements as a way to solve a problem created by Safety under-enforcing their policies. Which, again, isn’t a problem per se – but it keeps us from addressing the root cause of the issues, which is that our Safety policies need some attention.” . . .
. . . Kirk summed it up nicely by declaring: “I don’t think we’ll ever be able to measure the impact… of what Twitter did in 2020.” Indeed. While Elon Musk has done the republic a great service by publicly revealing Twitter’s evil deeds, we’ll never know how it impacted everything from the 2020 election to the nation’s Covid response—and that’s a complete travesty.
This is rage-inducing for sure, but the last thing it is to anyone who reads this column and others even casually is surprising. And like every other revelation and admission (grudging or otherwise) from Leftists about everything from the Hunter laptop story being true to that attempted mea culpaabout lockdowns and the clot-shot perhaps not being such a great idea after all to even the lack of any real hard evidence against Trump from the Mueller “investigation” to the goose-egg inducing string of shampeachments, Leftists will shrug it off, ignore it or otherwise use some sort of variation of “fake, but accurate” to justify their actions.
Hell, Molly Ball’s Time magazine piece not only admitting but praising state and non-state actors for essentially rigging the 2020 election – “fortifying” was the euphemism – is perhaps the greatest example of claiming absolute moral authority to do anything, say anything and act “by any means necessary” to achieve their aims because, as inscribed on every Wehrmacht belt buckle Gott Mit Uns.
Again, say what you want about Elon Musk, good, bad or indifferent, he has made himself a target for termination by the junta in power and its followers in and out of government. I find it bitterly ironic that nearly 60 years on from the so-called “free speech movement” that started at UC Berkeley, that generation and its acolytes and progeny are hell bent on absolutely silencing anyone who dares even question them. Funny how the spoiled, rotten bastard Mario Savio shrieked:
There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part! You can’t even passively take part! And you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels…upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you’ve got to make it stop! And you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!
Mario, baby, from whatever circle of Hell you’re watching from, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you and yours are the machine. But I will say this: given everything we have experienced and all that has been revealed about the absolute corruption of this system, I agree you with you 1,000%.
And so that brings us to this Brittney Griner. I don’t think we have to go into the details but suffice it to say that as horrible as this was, essentially a win-win for Vladimir Putin (of all people), it was not a gaffe. The abandonment of Paul Whelan, a US Marine who has been imprisoned in Putin’s gulag for four years already on trumped up espionage charges speaks volumes. Even if Whelan was an actual intelligence agent, to leave him there for an America-hating pot-smoking freak who couldn’t even dunk a donut let alone a basketball is beyond the fucking pale.
But this is not a one-off. Remember, Bowe Bergdahl went AWOL and then committed treason by parlaying with the Taliban, which IIRC resulted in US soldiers being killed and wounded in combat. What did Obama do? Release five big shot Taliban terrorists in exchange for Bergdahl’s release, and then fêteing him in the Rose Garden. But wait, there’s more!
Just this year, Bout joins two convicted cocaine traffickers related to Venezuelan dictator Nicolás Maduro and a parade of former Guantánamo detainees freed by Biden’s administration. . .
. . . The release of Bout echoes a similar situation in South America in October, when the Biden Administration carried out a prisoner swap with the authoritarian socialist regime of Venezuela. Biden released two of socialist dictator Nicolás Maduro’s convicted drug trafficking nephews in exchange for seven unjustly imprisoned American oil workers. . .
. . . Outside of Latin America, the biggest beneficiaries of Biden prisoner liberation orders so far appear to be the Taliban, who returned to power in Afghanistan after Biden broke an agreement that would have ended the 20-year Afghan War sooner, inspiring the Taliban to take over Kabul in August 2021. . .
. . . In January, the Biden Administration approved the release of three Yemenis citizens from Guantánamo Bay: Moath al-Alwi, Zuhail al-Sharabi and Omar al-Rammah, as well as Kenyan citizen Mohammed Abdul Malik Bajabu and Somali national Guleed Hassan Ahmed. All five had been imprisoned over alleged ties to al-Qaeda.
Two months later, the Biden administration released Mohammad Mani Ahmad al-Qahtani, who had at that time served nearly 20 years in prison for his alleged involvement in the September 11 terrorist attack. Al-Qahtani was released from Guantánamo Bay after the Department of Defense determined that al-Qahtani “was no longer necessary to protect against a continuing significant threat to the national security of the United States,” releasing him to Saudi Arabia, where he is a national.
Lurker extraordinaire and Morning Report’s biggest fan Victor Davis Hanson has said (paraphrasing) “What would you do any differently if you wanted to intentionally take down America?”
Convicted spy Ana Belen Montes, a key figure in the Cuban Wasp Network, is scheduled for early release from prison on Jan. 8, 2023. She began her career in the U.S. Justice Department, where she was an outspoken critic of U.S. policy in Latin America. It was at Justice that she was recruited as a spy. Her career then led her to become the premier Cuba analyst at the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), where she also assisted in directing U.S. policy towards Latin America. Convicted in 2002, she was sentenced to 25 years and theoretically should remain imprisoned until 2027.
As part of a network of spies, she not only funneled Fidel Castro’s input into U.S. foreign policy; she also appears responsible for outing 450 operatives. The information she provided may have led to the death of Green Beret Sgt. Gregory A. Fronius in El Salvador, according to her critics. Others also link her activities to the killing of four volunteer pilots, gunned down in international waters over the Straits of Florida in February 1996. At the time, they were flying humanitarian aircraft with Brothers to the Rescue, a group seeking to save Cuban raft refugees adrift on the high seas.
The DIA investigator who helped uncover the ring, Chris Simmons, said to Hank Tester of CBS Miami, “I have never seen someone so heartless in my life.” . . .
. . . Even today, there are an estimated 300 Cuban spies operating in the United States. “The Wasp Network was the largest foreign spy network to operate in the United States, and Montes was one of Havana’s top ten assets,” said Simmons. He is not happy with her early release.
But given the current makeup of the federal government, it is unlikely anyone will put the brakes on it. And while she may no longer qualify to be rehired by the U.S. government, unless she has truly reformed her ways in prison, there may be many activist groups in the U.S. more than willing to embrace her and her policies with open arms.
A couple of years ago, either in the wake of the George Floyd Summer of Love 2: Dresden Boogaloo or right before Biden was planted in the Oval Office, I stated that I would not be surprised in the least if both cop killer Mumia abu Jamal was granted a pardon and another cop-killer Joanne Chesimard a.k.a.Assata Shakur who is living on the lam in Cuba, and being treated as a hero, would also return to America and given a hero’s welcome in D.C. at George Floyd Plaza.
If there were long odds two years ago, I think they just got a whole lot shorter.
Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The process appears to be accelerating.” The Great Reset in Action: Dutch Gov’t Plan to Shutter 3,000 Farms Heralds a New Era for Corporate Control
- “Every extreme policy push in America of the last five years overlaps with the objectives and people of the World Economic Forum.” 21st Century Robber Barons: the WEF
- “Even today, there are an estimated 300 Cuban spies operating in the United States. “The Wasp Network was the largest foreign spy network to operate in the United States, and Montes was one of Havana’s top ten assets,” said Simmons. He is not happy with her early release. But given the current makeup of the federal government, it is unlikely anyone will put the brakes on it. And while she may no longer qualify to be rehired by the U.S. government, unless she has truly reformed her ways in prison, there may be many activist groups in the U.S. more than willing to embrace her and her policies with open arms.”Defense Intelligence Agency Spy Ana Belen Montes Awaits Early Release From Federal Prison
BRITTNEY GRINER: AMERICA GETS ITS WOODEN NICKEL BACK
- Daniel Greenfield: “If only the ex-Marine had been a black woke lesbian who hated America.” Biden Saves Woke WNBA Player, Leaves Ex-Marine Behind
- “There’s a jump cut here at :13 as everyone is shaking hands and hugging and right before it looks like Griner maybe going in to shake hands with Bout?” political commentator Stephen L. Miller tweeted. “Probably not great optics there to have your star prisoner swap shaking hands with the most notorious arms dealer on the planet.” Video Emerges Of Brittney Griner Being Swapped For Russian Terrorist; Critics Instantly Notice Problem
- “It’s not like he’s going to retire to the Black Sea and peacefully live out his golden years in a quiet retirement. [Russian leader] Vladimir Putin wanted him out for a reason.” Sen. Tom Cotton: People Will Die Because Biden Traded ‘Merchant of Death’ for Brittney Griner
- Bob Menendez:“The Russians and other regimes that take American citizens hostage cannot pretend that there is equivalence between the Brittney Griners of the world and people like Viktor Bout, the so-called ‘Merchant of Death.’ Nothing could be further from the truth, and we cannot ignore that releasing Bout back into the world is a deeply disturbing decision.”Top Democrat Senator Blasts Biden Over Releasing Terrorist for Griner: “Deeply Disturbing Decision”
- “Just this year, Bout joins two convicted cocaine traffickers related to Venezuelan dictator Nicolás Maduro and a parade of former Guantánamo detainees freed by Biden’s [junta].”“Merchant of Death” Latest in Wave of International Criminals Freed by Biden
- Whelan was arrested in Russia in 2018 and sentenced to 16 years in prison for alleged “espionage.” The former Marine denies the charges; Russian officials have presented no concrete evidence for their claims outside of what was used to imprison him in court.Report: Paul Whelan ‘Greatly Disappointed’ Biden Left Him Out of Prisoner Swap
- “‘Antiracism’ is no way to conduct foreign policy.” A Shameful Prisoner Swap
- “A former Soviet military translator, Bout supplied arms for deadly conflicts around the world by using his air cargo companies to smuggle weapons from Eastern Europe to Africa and the Middle East in the 1990s and early 2000s.” Who Is Viktor Bout, the ‘Merchant of Death’ Arms Dealer Biden Traded to Russia For Brittney Griner?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “Who successfully sought a ‘revolution’ in Washington—a bunch of random dudes in Michigan or the most powerful law enforcement agency in the world?” The Fake, and Real, Domestic Terrorists
- D’Antuono claims he decided to end his career to “spend more time with family.” His decision comes — coincidentally — as the new, Republican-led House of Representatives has promised to give the FBI a much-needed enema. Republicans from the House Judiciary Committee have named D’Antuono and eight other FBI bigwigs as people who have some prompt ‘splainin’ to do. FBI Bigwig Quietly Steps Down Just Before New Congress Probes Begin
- “The offspring isn’t pretty. And we’re seeing it more and more.” When Populism and Socialism Marry
- Daniel Greenfield: “Our national security is being dismantled from the inside.” (a short distance from ignoring real terrorists to labeling citizens as the greatest threat – jjs) Top Biden National Security Official Served on Pro-Terror Group
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “This is some Soviet-style bullshit,” Bongino told Fox News’s Sean Hannity. “I’ve known [about the shadow banning] this the whole time. I was called a conspiracy theorist and a whack job.” And it’s not just Twitter. Bongino’s website has been banned by Google Ads, and he was banned from YouTube for saying that cloth masks don’t work to stop the spread of Covid. “And now I find out I’m on a NSFW list,” he fumed. “Tell me again how we live in a free country!” TWITTER EXPOSED: Blacklists, Secret Censorship Cabal, Treachery at the Highest Levels
- “So Twitter has been shadow-banning all along, in direct contradiction to what its top censors have claimed in public.” The Latest “Twitter Files” Reveal a Culture of Censorship and Secret Blacklists at Twitter
- “Journalist Bari Weiss released a long Twitter thread in which she showed how Twitter built blacklists, prevented disfavored tweets from trending on the platform, and actively limited the visibility of entire accounts and even trending topics in secret, without informing users.”Twitter’s Underhanded Actions Targeting ‘Libs Of TikTok’ Revealed In New ‘Twitter Files’ Release
- “I suspect very strongly that there was some government direction of this. I’ve been involved with this lawsuit brought by the Missouri and Louisiana Attorney General’s offices against the Biden administration and we’ve uncovered tremendous evidence that there were federal agencies that were directing social media companies about what to censor, even who to censor. Now, if that is actually the case, that this blacklisting was directed by the government against American citizens, that’s a direct violation of my civil rights, it’s a direct violation of the First Amendment, and every American should be outraged.”Stanford’s Dr. Bhattacharya: I Want to Know if Government Officials Told Twitter to Blacklist Me, They Have Directed Censorship Before
- “When free speech and transparency represent kryptonite.” Biden Junta Persecutes Musk for Opening Up Twitter
* * * * *
- Some good news for Dave in Fla! Report: Washington Post Lost Half a Million Subscribers Since Biden Took Office
- “Whenever Islam is linked to terror, CAIR exploits a willing media.” CAIR Enraged Over Mobile Billboard Featuring Images of Mumbai Jihad Attacks
- Jeff McMillan, who is also a board member of the Association of LGBTQ Journalists, said LGBT activists and journalists “worry that Aldrich’s high profile as a crime suspect could lead to negative assumptions about all nonbinary people.” (we can’t have that, now can we? – jjs)Media Tiptoe Around Colorado Nightclub Shooter’s Preferred Pronouns
- “Not only did Jean-Pierre not answer the man’s question, but she also would not explain why she could not answer the question. She became so frustrated that she called an early lid and left the room. You can watch the exchange below . . . ” (she really has to lay off the “bad veal” – jjs) Karine Jean-Pierre Storms Out of a White House Briefing in a Huff
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The offshore wind projects resulting from the lease sales could produce 4.6 gigawatts of wind power, which is enough to electrify more than 1.5 million homes, according to the department’s press release.” The Biden Junta’s Latest Offshore Wind Lease Sales Mostly Went To Foreign Energy Companies
- “The pivot from Vanguard occurred hours after lawmakers in the state of Texas announced a hearing over asset managers’ alleged mismanagement of taxpayer dollars driven by ideological motives. Several attorneys general filed motions last week with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission arguing that Vanguard should be barred from purchasing shares in publicly traded utilities out of a concern that the company’s emissions reduction efforts would raise energy prices and decrease grid reliability.” Vanguard Backs Off From Climate Crusade. Al Gore Furious.
- “. . . we have issued a subpoena to BlackRock for the production of additional documents the committee needs to complete its work. We will not allow these firms to continue to use Texans’ money to force a narrow political agenda. They have a legal duty to put their investors’ interests first, and we intend to make sure they do.” Texas Legislative Committee Subpoenas BlackRock Over ESG Investing
- “Munich police and fire brigade rushed to the scene to free the glued militants from the runway.” German Climate Alarmists Glue Themselves to Munich Airport Runway, Disrupt Flights
- “California’s governor and Legislature want to target the oil companies, refusing to blame themselves for rising costs.” Progressives’ Bright Idea on Gas Prices: Let’s Blame the Oil Companies!
- Michael Walsh: “The late Michael Crichton, patiently listening to Charlie Rose’s stupid questions and then trying to explain logic, evidence, and reality to him.” “I’m Not a Catastrophist”
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The Central States Pension Fund, which provides benefits to Teamsters union members in the trucking, warehouse, and construction industries, was projected to run out of money by 2025 due to rising inflation, weak stock markets, and a lack of active workers participating in the fund, the Washington Times reported. Biden plans to save the fund from insolvency by using money from his $1.9 trillion dollar American Rescue plan, which even Democrat lawmakers admit caused the country’s record high inflation.” Biden Grants Historic Federal Bailout to Union Pension Fund Struggling in His Economy
- The agency contended in a press release that Microsoft routinely acquires gaming companies to “suppress competition from rival consoles.” Members of the commission voted three to one on issuing the legal complaint. FTC Moves To Block Microsoft’s $69 Billion Purchase Of Activision
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “More important things going on?” Border Patrol Agent KILLED In Incident With Illegals, White House Says NOTHING
- “With record surges of illegal entrants, will our border simply cease to exist?” Thanks For Letting Us Know, Joe: Your True Border Policy Is Chaos
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Remarks about allegedly intending to become “the next mass killer” from the suspect have brought about questions over the effectiveness of Colorado’s red flag” gun law and why he was allowed to obtain the firearms.” Suspected Colorado Shooter Vowed To Become ‘Next Mass Killer’ Year Before Club Q Shooting: Report
- “I don’t know how businesses can survive like that.” See How Bad Gavin Newsom Let Crime Get in California
- “The city of Seattle continues to defund its police department with budgetary tricks as violent crime is on the rise.” Seattle’s Record-High Murder Rates Aren’t Deterring It From Stealthily Defunding the Police
- “It turns out, Burlingtonians’ virtue-signaling does not run very deep.” Bernie Sanders’ City Feels the Effects of Defunding the Police
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Even a broken clock is right once in a while.” Biden is Right – the Pandemic is Over
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Profile of a leftist white supremacist.” Teaching that Grammar is Racist
- “Homeschooling may be a huge commitment of time and energy, but it’s also the only real way to protect kids from bad kids, bad teachers, and bad ideas.” America’s Education System is So Bad, Even Leftists are Homeschooling Their Kids
- “The light of freedom is going out, and there are only a few signs — such as Stern’s effort here — of anyone attempting to relight it.” Pushback: Professor wins big against Auburn for punishing him for his opinions
- “At the hearing, the Schencks insisted that they were not *128aa present at 1241 Main Street on December 29, 1990, as part of Project Rescue. Rather, they contend that they were there only to evangelize and preach. The Court finds, however, that their testimony in this regard is not credible,” court documents obtained by Daily Caller News Foundation read. Dems’ Star Witness In SCOTUS Hearing Deemed ‘Not Credible’ By SCOTUS
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) used a number of Tiktok accounts to spread divisive content and disinformation, disproportionately favoring Democrats, to millions of viewers before the midterms, according to Forbes. The actions closely mirrored those of Russia during the 2016 election, when Kremlin-linked operatives used Facebook to try to sway American voters.” Biden State Dept Not Very Fired Up Over Foreign Influence In Elections That Went Well For Dems
- “GOP senators are more preoccupied with Trump talking about altering the Constitution than they are with the deep state committing actual violations of it.” These 7 Trump-Critical GOP Senators Have No Plan To Deal With Unconstitutional, Election-Altering Censorship
- “If Republicans aim to protect their voters, they must secure the ballots of their voters. In order to preserve the consent of the governed they must protect their voters from disenfranchisement.” Fortify or Die
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Prosecution of what, no one is quite sure yet. But you can bet they’ll come up with something.” Just in Time for Christmas, the January 6 Committee Will Recommend the Justice Department Indict Donald Trump
- “Never underestimate the depths to which the swamp is willing to try and attack Donald Trump.” The Anatomy of a Grifter: How D.C. Lobby Groups & Their Foreign Flunkies Are Lashing Out Against Trump and His Allies, Despite Riding Their Coat Tails
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The legislation passed 258-169 with the help of 39 Republicans. All Democrats voted for the bill’s passage, one lawmaker voted ‘present’ and four did not vote.” House Passes Anti-Christian ‘Respect for Marriage Act,’ Sends Bill to Biden’s Desk
- “There’s no double standard. There’s one standard, and it’s that you lose.” Design the Site, Bigot
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “8 News Now reported Thursday night that a felony arrest warrant has now been issued for Brinton for grand larceny with a value between $1,200 and $5,000 for allegedly stealing luggage from Harry Reid International Airport.” (the irony of where the crime took place – jjs) Felony Arrest Warrant Issued for Biden Official Sam Brinton for AnotherAlleged Theft, Report Says
- “Interviews with 14 former employees—including five who left in the last few months—and four other people familiar with No Labels reveals a cutthroat culture, one where staffers are routinely fired or pushed out.” Supposedly Centrist Political Group ‘No Labels’ Embroiled in Internal Controversy
- “Letitia James, who led investigation into allegations against Andrew [Angel of Death] Cuomo, now under scrutiny herself.” (I’m sure her hand-picked staff doing the investigation will clear her completely jjs) New York AG Shielded Top Aide From Sexual Harassment Allegations, Accuser Says
- “This is obvious to anyone who wants to win on conservative principle.” RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel Must Go
- “For the GOP, the status quo is simply unsustainable.” Why Does the GOP Elite Hate Its Own Base?
- William Jacobson: What don’t you understand about “The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof…”? The Freakout Over the Elections Clause Continues After SCOTUS Oral Argument
- “The organization argues that policies addressing a major urban area like Cook County’s best interests may be out of step with the rest of the state.” Organization Pushes For New State Amid Illinois’ ‘Fiscal Catastrophe’
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “A new documentary shows why Russia is losing the war.” What’s at Stake in Ukraine
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Strategic goals and inviolable rights need not be mutually exclusive.” Essential Human Rights
- Return?! LOLGF! Palestinian President Threatens Return to Terrorism
- In its Dec. 6 letter to the State Department, America First Legal says, “Without Congressional authorization, the Biden [junta] has continued the Obama administration’s policy and practice of attacking the State of Israel’s democracy through direct election interference, information actions, and covert financial and other activities.” America First Legal Files FOIA on Biden Junta’s ‘Direct Election Interference’ in Israel
- “Venezuela wasn’t always this way. But can the country ever get back to the vision of its founder?” The Decline and Fall of “Little Venice”
- “So the former First Lady, President, and now Vice President is exhibit A of crony capitalism, corruption, and taking care of your friends. She is a corrupt lady and maybe all of those years of shameless corruption have finally caught up with her. I hope so!” Today’s Headline Comes From Argentina
- “Have Russian ‘peace-keepers’ outstayed their welcome in the Karabakh region?” Bye Bye to Russia in the Caucuses?
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The 4,000-page legislation advanced with a solid bipartisan majority, 350-80, which requires the Pentagon to rescind the [Chinese] Covid vaccine mandate for active duty service members within 30 days of its enactment.” House Passes $858 Billion Defense Bill That Reverses Military Vaccine Mandate
- Forget TikTok. China’s bought and paid for agents in our government and C-suites pose the greatest threat by far. “Threat Posed by the CCP”: States Are Taking Action Against Chinese-Influenced TikTok
- “Time to invest in a Rosetta Stone Cantonese language plan. . . There are now more than 100 secret Chinese commie police stations operating in 53 countries. There are five in Canada, which means there are now eight in North America that we know of.” Commie Invasion! Two More Secret Chinese Police Stations Discovered, This Time in L.A.
- “Are Islamic honor killings really just ‘domestic violence?'” A Beheading in Philadelphia
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Gilded Age solutions offer a useful history lesson.” The Postal Service Needs Real Fiscal and Hiring Reform
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “California, Oregon, D.C., Hawaii, Washington, Maine, Colorado, New Jersey, and Vermont have each legalized assisted suicide.” Democrats Who See Life as a Problem See Death as Its Solution
- “State-level ‘public options’ for health insurance are leading to higher costs.” The Public Option Shell Game
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The uncertainty of science: A newly discovered long gamma ray burst (GRB) that appears to have been formed by the merger of two neutron stars has contradicted the long held views of scientists as to the origin of this particular type of GRB.” New Gamma Ray Burst Violates the Explanations of Scientists
- “If the CAA cannot figure out how to okay it to launch after doing six months of paperwork, how is it going to okay launches for regular rockets from the two Scotland launchpads now under construction?” UK Regulators Block Virgin Orbit Launch
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Who knew? If only we called the children ‘zhe’ and tucked, packed, and bound their genitals more aggressively, their mental health would miraculously rebound and they would become well-adjusted, stable members of society leading fulfilling, fruitful lives. Duh! This is just intuitive.” The Experts™ Finally Discover Why ‘LGBTQ Youth’ Are Suicidal
- “As goes California, so goes the nation.” California’s War on Children Is Everyone’s Problem
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “A new documentary, recommended for children, raises more questions than it answers.” A Sexplanation
- Christian Toto: “Controversial doc roars back to life, partially thanks to a very unlikely source.” The Shocking Secret Behind ‘Jihad Rehab’s’ Cancel Culture Comeback
- “How does it go again? …Something, something ‘blessings of liberty?’” Kirk Cameron Can’t Read His Children’s Book to Kids Unless He Dresses Like a Prostitute and Gyrates for Their Singles
- “Ancient Apocalypse scares the media because it sets a threatening example for viewers to begin questioning authority in other realms.” (the host and guests never really show any hard evidence to bolster their suppositions, but the latter are quite colorful anyway – jjs)The Lying Media Told Me Not To Watch Netflix’s Ancient Apocalypse, So I Did
- “We make mistakes, friends. Let’s own them. We need to rebuild the village on better footing.” The Glorious Lie
HITHER & YON
- Detectives said that this was “one of those cases” that bothered generations of law enforcement. Cases like this even resonate with the families of those who worked the case but have passed away. (an acquaintance of mine shot a dramatization for his film school thesis on this story, and that was 40 years ago – jjs) Philadelphia Police Finally Solve the Identity of the ‘Boy in the Box’ Cold Case From 1957
- “Popular support for official transparency in the assassination of our 35th president is overwhelming and bipartisan.” Sunlight For America’s Great Unhealed Wound
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.