Good morning kids. Monday, and I suppose if you don’t laugh, you cry, right?
Biden Junta Buys U.S. Navy Luxury Bidet Equipped With “Effective Enema Function”
Bio Bidet’s BB-1000 has “the absolute strongest spray pressure of any electronic bidet seat on the market.”
The editorial almost writes itself. For a while, I used to intentionally misspell Biden by substituting a “t” for the “n” but stopped doing it as I assumed most people thought it was merely a typo. I never imagined the letters “BB” followed by a number would indicate anything other than a battleship in US Navy jargon. I stand corrected.
And so, as the all too brief moment of levity passes, we’re right back where we were, in a country and a society crashing in on itself with seemingly dim prospects of rescue. Oh, there is still the sound of howls of laughter. But it’s coming from Peking, Tehran, Pyongyang, Caracas, Kabul and dozens of other capitals as the Leftists shove Uncle Sam’s head in a subway toilet – correction: bidet – and attempt to give him not just a “swirly” of summer camp legend but the dreaded “chocolate swirly.”
Yet we soldier on attempting to fight a 21st century battle with the strategies and tactics of late 19th. As the new year looms and we head into the opening stages of the 2024 presidential election, we still have yet to learn how to deal with a system that now has been rigged to cripple any Republican candidate no matter how much of a legitimate lead he or she may have heading into election day. Because there is no more election “day.” Only a protracted process over time that allows for the gathering of ballots no matter how dubious they may be, declare them as kosher up until the point that whoever is counting them can declare a winner. And that winner will 99.99% of the time be Democrat.
When it happens, all we can do is bitch about it while the enemy shrieks “sore loser!” and “election denier” at us. No greater example of this garbage is what happened in Arizona to Kari Lake.
Kari Lake just filed a 70-page complaint charging that there were hundreds of thousands of illegal votes counted in the midterm election in Arizona.
The complaint seems well-documented, and, unlike too many post-election complaints, this one makes a credible argument that the fraud was so extensive it provably affected the election results which must, therefore, be overturned.
Among the key points Lake makes are these:
— “59% of Maricopa County precincts had broken tabulators or printers on election day disenfranchising voters, and tens of thousands of illegal mail-in ballots were counted that did not pass signature verification requirements.”
— “The number of illegal votes cast in Arizona’s general election on November 8, 2022, far exceeds the 17,117 vote margin between Arizona Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake and Democrat gubernatorial candidate Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, certified at the official state canvass on December 5, 2022.”
A Rasmussen poll indicates that 72% of voters agreed with Lake’s claim that her election was “botched.” Cynics — maybe realists is a better categorization — keep arguing that we can’t vote ourselves out of the present governance mess. This would be a tragic failure if true. If people think we cannot determine our fate through elections, they will stop bothering to vote and such widespread disaffection would not bode well for a continuation of the American experiment in representative government. It looks as if Lake and her team have presented the strongest possible evidence in support of her contention and the judiciary will do a great disservice to all of us if it fails to give serious and credible resolution of her claims.
Emphasis mine. The other Leftist talking (shrieking) point about 2020 was that we never had a legal case to prove Trump’s case in the 6 accursed states, except for the fact that at virtually every level, the courts, in particular SCOTUS, refused to hear the actual cases. Whether you believe they would or would not have thrown out the elections in any let alone all of those states is academic. They refused to hear the arguments.
So, maybe it’s not that we’re fighting the current war with the strategy of the previous. We’re not even on the same damned battlefield. There are those who make a very strong case for our side quickly recognizing what the Democrats did in the past two cycles and engage in the same tactics. I’m not saying we shouldn’t. But first, let’s pause for a second and take a look at exactly what that entails:
The Virginia Democratic Party is instructing activists to include deceased citizens and “bad” addresses when generating voter contact lists, The Federalist has learned.
A pivotal tool Virginia Dems use to target voters for their ballot harvesting and get-out-the-vote efforts is VoteBuilder, an online database of all registered voters in Virginia operated by the Virginia Democratic Party and the Democratic National Committee. In the words of the Virginia Democrats themselves, “this database contains the names and other important information about registered voters – information that we can use to target likely voters for Democratic campaigns.” . . .
. . . “I don’t know how you can in good conscience instruct your workers to solicit votes from people in those categories,” Clara Belle Wheeler, former vice-chair of the Virginia State Board of Elections and senior fellow at the Virginia Institute for Public Policy, told The Federalist. “They’re instructing people to solicit votes from people who are not legally eligible to vote — they’ve either moved, are not a citizen of the United States, or [are] dead.”
Dead people, wrong addresses, completely invented addresses, non-citizens, as well as filling out ballots of elderly and incapacitated people and even coercion. And no legal (as far as I know) mechanisms for verification once those ballots are collected/dumped into the system.
Aside from the fact that it is utterly abhorrent, let’s assume that our side engages in these activities to a degree that levels the playing field. Do you think the Leftists are going to accept it if, in the words of Doyle Lonnegan re: Henry Gondorff “he cheated better than me?!” Do you think a justice system with the likes of John Roberts on the bench let alone the Marxists hacks to his left are going to rule in our favor should it come to court? Hell, with Merrick Garland and Christopher Wray, GOP candidates and election officials will be frog-marched to jail with full CNN coverage long before that.
I recognize that we probably are going to have to do what we have to do. But Lincoln’s “house” is not just divided against itself. It’s rotten from the foundation to the chimney.
. . . whatever the cause, a once famously lawful America has become a veritable land of thieves. The criminal is all but exempt. And the middle class and poor suffer as a result from poor services, higher prices, reduced hours, and fewer stores.
We know the solution is to deter crime by assured punishment for the guilty. But the majority of Americans either cannot or will not demand a return to sanity for fear of some sort of undefined pushback from their elites. Pick your charge: “racism,” “privilege,” “bias,” “discrimination.” Any will do.
We have seen lots of cultural revolutions in this country, but never one that was so singularly focused on razing the foundations of America—until now. Yes, there is a lot of ruin in great nations. But even America is by now running low on it.
Victor Davis Hanson’s bemoaning of the depths to which we have sunk, vis a vis crime/criminality, is reflective of a greater societal rot that has infected far too many people at every level.
Again, I’m not saying not to engage but I don’t necessarily see us voting our way out of this, at least not solely via that avenue.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Clarice Feldman: “If people think we cannot determine our fate through elections, they will stop bothering to vote and such widespread disaffection would not bode well for a continuation of the American experiment in representative government.” Raiding Arizona
- “The spirit that made America a beacon of freedom and prosperity is in sharp decline. What will replace it?” The Things We Believe In
- “The rise of victim power signals a genuine … exhaustion of all other sources of authority.”René Girard and the Rise of Victim Power
- “Yes, there is a lot of ruin in great nations. But even America is by now running low on it.”Our Parasitic Generation
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “‘I’m a big believer in calendar transparency,’ Roth said. ‘But I reached a certain point where my meetings became… very interesting.'” Third Batch of Twitter Files Shows Twitter’s Lead Censor Joking About FBI Collusion
- “After defending posts on human rights grounds, Facebook says solicitations of human smuggling will be removed.” Facebook Reverses Policy on Human Trafficking Posts
- Roger Kimball: “In any sane world, these revelations would have the public up in arms, literally.” Where’s the Outrage?
- “The idea that Twitter granted users the ability to ‘share ideas’ ‘without barriers’ was a bald-faced lie.” All the Times Twitter Execs Lied to Our Faces About Their Insidious Shadowbanning
- Larry Elder: “Move along, nothing to see here.” Twitter Files: The Real News is that the Left/Dems/Media Do Not Care
- “The Gibsons have collected the over $36 million owed them. Sadly, David Gibson and “Grandpa” Allyn Gibson did not live to see this day. By stretching out the appeals Oberlin College waited them out, but the rest of the family survives. We wish the Gibson family well.” Finally, the Gibson’s Bakery Family Has Been Paid by Oberlin College
- One of the great innovators in the free speech space just announced that it’s closing up shop because of government regulation. LBRY (pronounced “Library”) recently announced it will likely shut down in the near future after losing a lawsuit filed by the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). This came just after the company caught the attention of Elon Musk because of Apple’s censorship of LBRY’s content in the App Store. But compared to Apple’s recently-revealed proclivities for free speech suppression, the SEC’s actions are far, far more dangerous. The SEC May Have Just Killed Tech Innovation in America
- “Misinformation does not and cannot – by definition – exist.” I Am a Misinformation Denier
- “Former flight attendant Charlene Carter objected to union’s left-wing spending, support for Women’s March.” Court Orders Southwest Airlines to Provide Back Pay to Employee Fired Over Union Criticism
- “When you control the language, you control the people – because you effectively control thought.” The AP: ‘Don’t Say “Late-Term Abortion”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “In a sense, the 51 former intel officials had engaged in disinformation to protect Joe Biden before the 2020 election, using their reputations and security clearance as cover for their lies.” McCarthy Pledges Big Move Against 51 Intel Agents Who Dubbed Hunter Biden Laptop Misinformation
- “There are two competing values. On the one hand, we don’t want censorship. We don’t want to have people censored or boxed out, or shadow-banned and removed from Twitter because of their viewpoint. On the other hand, we do want respect, and we don’t want accounts that are filled with anti-Semitism or just spewing racism or hate on these accounts. And I think Congress should have an honest, thoughtful conversation about how we uphold both of those values.” Dem Rep. Khanna ‘Open’ to Hearings on Hunter Biden, Twitter
- “Things are looking ugly. Is our nation going to make it out okay?” A Look at America’s Crossroads Moment
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “As easy as it is to say the words ‘carbon tax,’ it is another matter altogether to carry the burden. That burden, of course, would not fall on an industry, or Romney’s fellow legislators. It would fall on ordinary Americans, including Romney’s own constituents. And that also includes Utah communities that have relied on oil, gas, and coal for their economic well-being.” Mitt “Pee-Air Defecto” Romney Comes Out in Favor of Another Leftist Boondoggle
- “Investors are catching on to the scam at last.” The ESG Counter-Revolution Has Arrived
- “We’re not saying the climate alarmists are insane. But we feel it is our duty to point out that they do say the same things over and over and expect that this time they’ll get it right.” The Climate Alarmists Are Deeply Disturbed People
- “In dictatorial nations, such as China or the old Soviet Union, anti-science Lysenkoism can have free range — with disastrous consequences.” China’s War On Science Deepens Its Totalitarian Control
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Working-class American voters are now the GOP’s to lose—and they seem hell-bent on losing them.” Dead Dogs and Licked Boots
- “The producer price index for final demand rose 0.3% last month, the Labor Department said on Friday. Data for October was revised higher to show the PPI gaining 0.3% instead of 0.2% as previously reported. In the 12 months through November, the PPI increased 7.4% after advancing 8.1% in October.” Price of Wholesale Goods Jumps More Than Expected as Inflation Persists
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “As Breitbart News reported, Sens. Thom Tillis (R-NC) and Kyrsten Sinema (I-AZ) have proposed a plan that would give amnesty to at least two million illegal aliens — those enrolled and eligible for the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) — and bring hundreds of thousands more foreign workers into the U.S. labor market.” Chamber of Commerce, Corporate Donors Make Last-Ditch Effort to Ram Amnesty Through Lame Duck Congress
- “It remains unclear who sent the buses, which arrived from the southern border and were transporting mostly Venezuelan nationals. A spokesperson for the Regional Transportation District said they were unaware of any migrants arriving at the station by bus.” Denver Opens Emergency Shelter to Accommodate 150 Migrants Bussed In Unexpectedly From Southern Border
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Lightfoot’s expansion came after former Mayor Rahm Emanuel (D) signed Chicago’s initial sanctuary city policy into law in 2012 which prohibited police from questioning suspects about their immigration status.” Chicago’s Protections for Felons, Gang Members Ensures Zero Criminal Illegal Aliens are Turned Over to Feds
- “Nearly 90 percent of U.S. adults support legalization for recreational or medical use.”Prepare for Legal Marijuana
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Prosecute Fauci.” Musk Takes Aim At Outgoing NIAID Director
- “The hospital requires a [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccine before transplants.” Duke Children’s Hospital Denied 14-Year-Old Girl Kidney Transplant Over Chinese Covid Vaccine, Family Says
- “China takes a page from WHO, which recently renamed monkeypox.” China Appears to Be ‘Solving’ “Zero-Covid” Misstep by Renaming [Chinese] Coronavirus
- A ‘tridemic‘ of flu, RSV, and [Chinese] Covid-19 cases have led New York City health officials to ‘strongly’ recommend that people wear “a high-quality mask, such as a KN95 or KF94, or an N95 respirator” indoors and in crowded outdoor settings. NYC Health Officials Urge Residents To Mask Up Amid ‘Tridemic’
- “The parents believe they have the moral authority to direct their child’s medical care. The state believes differently.” WATCH: New Zealand Government Rips Baby From Mother’s Arms, Kidnaps Him for Forced Infusion of Vaccinated Blood
- “Will he take a final opportunity to apologize?’ The Final, Never-Ending, Officious, Self-Puffing Farewell Tour of Dr. Anthony Fauci
- “Personal gun ownership has averaged 30% since 2005, when it was first measured,” reported Gallup. “Household gun ownership was higher in the early 1990s than it is now, but since 1996, 43% of U.S. adults on average have said there is a gun in their household.” Gallup: 33% of Americans ‘Personally’ Own a Gun, 46% Live in Home With a Gun
- The CT Mirror noted that Connecticut’s General Assembly has passed two “assault weapons” bans, and each time, the bans had a grandfather clause, allowing those who already owned the banned firearms to keep them. Democrat Gov. Ned Lamont: AR-15s “Should Not Be Allowed in the State of Connecticut”
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “How Mike Pompeo might get the American Federation of Teachers president to debate him.”Pompeo vs. Weingarten: The Way Forward
- “These results should be another wake-up call that higher education is severely biased and broken,” said Jennifer Kabbany, editor-in-chief of The College Fix. Zero Republican Professors in More Than Half of Surveyed University Departments
- “To translate: The university settled reluctantly, and will still do its darnedest to make life hell for anyone who dares say anything it doesn’t like, while protecting those who have opinions it does like. Since UI is a public college whose existence relies on the state’s legislature, it is therefore imperative that elected officials keep a close eye on what it does.” Pushback: Students win $90,000 from University of Idaho for restricting their free speech
- “New data from two of New York City’s specialized high schools show the costs of the war on meritocracy.” “Equity” and Excellence, Four Years Later
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “In victory and defeat, Democrats continue to push the voter-suppression myth.” Heads I Win, Tails You Lose
- “No matter how many votes Republicans bring to the party in early voting, the leftists, NGOs, churches, and homless shelters will produce more.” Cooking the Books: Why Republicans Always Come Up Short
- “I don’t know how you can in good conscience instruct your workers to solicit votes from people in those categories.” Virginia Dems’ Ballot Harvesting Manual Instructs Going After Dead People, ‘Bad’ Addresses
- “Can Arizona be the state to bust open the dam of concealment regarding the rampant election fraud in our country?” Maricopa or Die
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Court cases proceed slowly; meanwhile, two assailants were charged with new crimes this fall.” Prosecutions For Brutal May 2021 Antisemitic Assaults in NYC Moving At Glacial Pace
- Daniel Greenfield: “If the Biden [junta] wants to fight anti-Semitism, it can stop funding anti-Semitic terrorists.” Biden Convenes Anti-Semitism Summit While Funding Murder of Jews
- “Once upon a time, America’s most fundamental values and traditions included and protected Jews. Not so much anymore.” The New Anti-Semitism, Laid at the Left’s Doorstep
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Now reelected to her third term, could [Titty Caca] Ocasio-Cortez have graduated from the work of advocating on behalf of illegal immigrants to now employing them?” Is This Squad Member’s Office Committing a Federal Crime?
- “The former commentator is facing a number of felony charges including kidnapping, exploitation of the elderly, and organized scheme to defraud, according to 7 News Miami. Areu has been denied bond and is currently being held at Miami-Dade county jail.” ‘Liberal Sherpa,’ Who Lost Suit Against Fox News Hosts, Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping 88-Year-Old Mom
- “Brinton is now accused of stealing $1,700 worth of jewelry, $850 worth of clothing, and makeup worth $500 from the suitcase that he allegedly stole in Las Vegas.” Police Disclose How They Caught Alleged Biden Admin Luggage Thief Sam Brinton
- Robert Spencer: “How can she conduct an impartial investigation of his Ponzi scheme?”Maxine Waters Blew Sam “Scam Bank-Fraud” Bankman-Fried a Kiss
- “The decision by Sen. Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona to leave the Democratic Party on Friday raised the prospect of a tumultuous — and expensive — three-way race in one of the most politically competitive states in the U.S. It set off a scramble among potential Democrat and Republican candidates to assess whether they could win their party’s nomination.” Sinema party switch highlights 2024 obstacles for Democrats
- Senator Kinky Boots: “Removing myself from the partisan structure – not only is it true to who I am and how I operate, I also think it’ll provide a place of belonging for many folks across the state and the country, who also are tired of the partisanship.” WH Press Secretary: Sinema Switching to Independent ‘Does Not Change the New Democratic Majority Control of the Senate’
- “She’s a corporate Democrat.” Bernie Sanders Responds To Kyrsten Sinema Party Swap
- “Just one in five Americans say they approve of their representation in Congress.”Americans Hate Congress—Yet Reelected Every Senate Incumbent for First Time in a Century
- “In order to avoid chaos on January 3, Republicans need to embrace reality.” Rep Matt Gaetz Op-Ed: McCarthy Is Not the Right Leader for the Moment
- “The man is set on destroying his own legacy.” There Is No Path for Donald Trump to Become the Republican Nominee
- “Unless there is a major turnaround in the culture, the Republicans will have to deal with a strong and vocal opposition in future elections.” What Moves the Voters Republicans Lost?
* * * * *
- “And there, so the rational thing, when I was just in Congress, I was gratified by their thought they want to make progress. And I think they can make progress.” JPMorgan CEO Says He’s Thankful ‘The Wing Nuts Didn’t Get Elected’ In Midterms
- Michael Walsh: ” . . . Trump’s day has likely passed. So much winning has turned into so much losing, and not even the small clawback of the House last month can ameliorate the disasters of 2018 and 2020.” A Man Who Could’ve Been Great
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The moves came shortly after Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu’s visit to Minsk on December 4, where he met with President Alexander Lukashenko and signed an amended military cooperation agreement between the two countries.” Belarus Bolsters Military Readiness, Stoking Fears It Could Join Ukraine Conflict
- “Ukrainian nationalists have presented a distorted history of Ukraine.” Distorting Ukraine’s History
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “He would have gone free in 2029 anyway.” John Kirby Responds To Critics Of Swapping Viktor Bout For Brittney Griner
- “…trading a notorious international arms dealer for a basketball player is madness.”‘Madness’: Even Biden DOJ Officials Calling Foul On Griner Swap For ‘Merchant of Death’
- “The [junta’s] absurd rescue mission sends a message that if you are the right kind of American, Washington will stop at nothing to save you from the consequences of your decisions.” Biden’s Prisoner Swap Is a Disgraceful Injustice
- “The United States traded the world’s most notorious arms dealer for a WNBA player.”Trading in Weakness
- Lloyd Billingsley: “A legacy of the composite character’s great reset.” Trader Joe’s Exchange
* * * * *
- “Wahl, who covered American and world soccer on his Substack, CBS Sports, NBC News and previously worked for Sports Illustrated, was ‘healthy’ before he collapsed during a game Friday, according to brother Eric in an Instagram video he posted.” American Journalist Dies in Qatar: Brother Claims Murder for Gay Protest
- Robert Spencer: “Gestapo chief Merrick Garland takes his act to the international stage.”Why Is Biden’s DOJ Investigating the Accidental Killing of a Palestinian Reporter?
- The IDF “accused Hezbollah of hiding underground precision missile production facilities close to Beirut’s international airport.” Report: Israel Mulls Hitting Beirut Airport as Iran Uses Civilian Flights to Transport Weapons to Hezbollah
- “When it comes to Israel, being a UN bureaucrat means never having to say you’re sorry.” A ‘Scuffle’ in the West Bank
- “Despite Iran’s gross violations of human rights, the U.S. continues to pursue a nuclear deal.”Why is Joe Biden Still Trying to Raise the Iran Nuclear Deal From the Dead?
- “The Palestinian Authority appropriates the history of the Jews as their own.”Appropriating Those You Hate
- “Changes to Indonesia’s criminal code send liberal internationalists into a frenzied opposition.” Indonesia Goes Its Own Way
- “His victories matter because reading about the winning formula in Canada is a prophecy about what to expect in the U.S. in the coming years.” Why Trudeau Keeps on Winning
- Humberto Fontova: “Honoring a mass-murdering Stalinist.” Putin Erects Statue in Moscow to Honor Fidel Castro
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Bio Bidet’s BB-1000 has ‘the absolute strongest spray pressure of any electronic bidet seat on the market.'” (Joe Bidet – jjs) Biden Junta Buys U.S. Navy Luxury Bidet Equipped With “Effective Enema Function”
- “It is in some ways a healthy development for one party not to be so closely associated with and uncritical of the military.” Are Republicans Still Pro-Military?
- Robert Spencer: “On CNN, a prominent imam, Omar Suleiman, also argued that Muslims say ‘Allahu akbar’ in a variety of contexts, many of them positive. And the New York Times actually tweeted that the phrase ‘Allahu akbar’ had ‘somehow’ become ‘intertwined with terrorism.’ Somehow! How could this have possibly happened? Could it have anything to do with the thousands of Muslims who have screamed ‘Allahu akbar’ while in the process of murdering or trying to murder infidels?” Man Terrorizes Everyone at Christmas Tree Lighting by Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’
- “The result of a media worshiping at the altar of ‘diversity.'” PBS Promotes Hamas-Linked CAIR in New Jersey
- “The younger sibling of dead al-Qaeda leader Adnan Shukrijumah moves a step closer to jihad.” Brother of Al-Qaeda Commander Becomes Admin at South Florida ‘ISIS Imam’ School
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Local governments are spending hundreds of billions of dollars in federal handouts for dubious needs.” The Biden Bucks Blowout
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “People inside and out of the scientific community celebrated the news, though with a healthy dose of caution.” (the word “Solyndra” keeps rolling around in my mind – jjs)Prospect of Fusion Energy Breakthrough Creates Excitement Ahead of Big Announcement
- “Hakuto-R, which is actually the first of two missions, carries seven payloads, including two small rovers, Rashid, which is the United Arab Emirates first lunar mission, and a smaller rover built by Ispace. Both will operate for about a week, one lunar day. Hakuto-R will land on the Moon in April, 2023.” SpaceX successfully launches Ispace’s Hakuto-R private mission to Moon
- “Without question the 747 was one of the safest and well designed airplanes ever built.”Last 747 rolls off assembly line
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Obviously, cutting off a girl’s breasts or a little boy’s testicles is therapeutic. It’s liberal and loving.” The Rhetorical ‘Double-Bind’: How LGBTQ+++© Activists Rig the Discourse
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “Progressive comic’s endorsement comes as Twitter leaks shred media lies.”Bill Maher Praises Twitter Files Journalist Bari Weiss, the Free Press
- “As a result of the riots and rhetoric — ‘mostly peaceful,’ of course — that tore the country apart in 2020, any historical figure that didn’t meet the approval of the woke mob became a target for cancellation or removal.” Here’s What a Judge Told Philadelphia to Do With Its Columbus Statue
- Thad McCotter: “The woke believe wisdom and maturity are part and parcel of their Manichean ideology, so why bother to work on it.” ‘It Was the Testosterone Talking . . .’
- “At least we’re vibing on the road to insanity.” Wrapped Up in Music and Myself
HITHER & YON
- “The mission that brought this pathetic little creep to justice was a remarkable achievement by Israel.” Operation Finale: A Terrific Film on the Capture of Eichmann
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.