Good morning kids. Tuesday and let me be the first to declare right here and now:
Sam Bankman-Fried Did Not Kill Himself
Or at least “Scam Bank-Fraud” as Joe Mannix labeled him will not have killed himself.
Former FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried was arrested Monday by authorities in the Bahamas because they were notified that the U.S. Department of Justice has filed criminal charges against him and is expected to request extradition. . .
. . . “As a result of the notification received and the material provided therewith, it was deemed appropriate for the Attorney General to seek BF’s arrest and hold him in custody pursuant to our nation’s Extradition Act,” the statement continued. “At such time as a formal request for extradition is made, The Bahamas intends to process it promptly, pursuant to Bahamian law and its treaty obligations with the United States.”
Prime Minister Philip Davis said in a statement that the country has a shared interest with the U.S. to hold “accountable all individuals associated with FTX who may have betrayed the public trust and broken the law.”
I suppose after taking a lot of well-heeled individuals and companies down in a Ponzi scheme that made what Bernie Madoff did look like a kid boosting a Hershey bar from a candy store, and then being given the kid glove treatment from the media and Democrat politicians (pardon the redundancy), he thought he could just pull a Christopher Wray and flip the bird at a Congressional hearing.
Don’t get me wrong; this irritating schlub with the second-hand Abbie Hoffman Jew-fro is in no way, shape or form going to actually be investigated, let alone prosecuted. Not in the actual true meaning of those words. Off the top of my head, I don’t really know what Bernie Madoff’s politics were, but at the time of his arrest, he was a convenient target for that other Bernie and his acolytes, i.e. Sanders and the Left. Madoff was the scapegoat/Emanuel Goldstein for free market capitalism, conservatism and America as founded in general.
Given the Democrat-Left’s now in-your-face, institutional anti-Semitism, this SBF clown should have been the perfect target. And yet, one of the most horrid examples of anti-white, anti-American, anti-Semitic pig ignorance, Maxine “Mikva” Waters is giving him a pass.
Despite netting billions of dollars for himself, Sam Bankman-Fried spent quite a bit of that ill-gotten booty on Democrat political campaigns, to the tune of tens or even hundreds of millions of dollars. No wonder he felt he could essentially flip the bird at that committee. He felt he had immunity as a fellow traveler. But, I guess that’s how Sergei Kirov felt about Stalin. Ditto Leon Trotsky. Until he got a splitting headache.
There is no doubt that, aside from the criminality of the scheme that netted this asshole billions of dollars, along with embarrassing the hell out of those whom he took down, a fairly large percentage of his dupes being fellow leftists, the channeling of millions to political campaigns no doubt violated all kinds of election laws – with the full knowledge and no doubt gratitude of those on the receiving end of that lucre, all of whom were Democrat candidates (or stooge RINOs).
Whatever justified skepticism we have about a GOP-led House, as well as the track record of hearings that produced a torrent of soundbites and hair gel flying out of the mouth and head of Trey Gowdy yet amounted to nothing, Bankman-Fried is an embarrassing loose end. And just like Jeffrey Epstein, he knows where the bodies are buried, so to speak.
How quickly many have forgotten Seth Rich, and Philip Haney:
“The FBI not only has possession of a laptop computer owned by slain Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer Seth Rich,” the Epoch Times reports, “but a report detailing forensic imaging of what’s being described as Rich’s work computer.”
The revelation came in a three-page forensic report about an “outside entity” working on imaging Rich’s work computer, also a laptop. According to the Epoch Times, that report “was among four documents that had never been disclosed by the FBI in relation to Rich’s case.”
Seth Rich was the DNC’s voter expansion data director. On July 10, 2016, the 27-year-old was gunned down in Washington, D.C. Police called it a street robbery gone wrong, but the shooters did not take Rich’s wallet, watch, or phone. Weeks after the murder, as the BBC reported, “Wikileaks published 20,000 emails obtained from Democratic National Committee computers via an anonymous source”. . .
. . . With Rich’s personal laptop, the FBI wants 66 years—a proxy for “never”—to produce data the bureau previously denied it even possessed. With Rich’s work laptop, the bureau is taking obstructionism to a new level.
FBI records boss Michael Seidel is claiming that the computer is only a physical object, not an “actual record,” and therefore not subject to the Freedom of Information Act request from Texas resident Brian Huddleston. His attorneys want the Obama-appointed Judge Amos Mazzant to order the release of the information from the personal and work computers of murder victim Rich.
As it happens, those are not the only devices the FBI is harboring.
On February 21, 2020, the body of Philip Haney, author of See Something Say Nothing: A Homeland Security Officer Exposes the Government’s Submission to Jihad, was “found deceased” in Amador County, California. He was killed by a gunshot to the chest. . .
. . . DHS bosses couldn’t have been too happy about Haney’s book, and terrorists dislike exposure. Even so, the Federal Bureau of “Investigation,” assigned to prevent terrorist attacks, showed no interest in the basic questions of motive, means, and opportunity. As U.S. Attorney James J. Wells (Wilford Brimley) said in Absence of Malice, “I think I know where we are headed here.”
With summary arrests of people like Peter Navarro, seizing the phone of Trump supporter Mike Lindell, and ransacking Trump’s Florida residence, the FBI reveals itself as the Geheime Staatspolizei of the Biden Junta. That would be bad enough, but the FBI is multitasking.
By mounting covert operations Midyear Exam and Crossfire Hurricane against candidate and later President Trump, and the entrapment of General Michael Flynn, the FBI reveals itself as the Biden Junta’s Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti, the “Committee for State Security,” better known as the KGB. As Pavel and Anatoli Sudoplatov showed in Special Tasks, the KGB was involved in “wet” operations, also known as assassinations, and sometimes disguised as suicides, accidents, and so forth.
The estimable Lloyd Billingsley notes the FBI is “assigned to prevent terrorist attacks.” Considering that agency’s track record of prevention of real attacks going back to the first World Trade Center bombing, if not before, the only terrorist attacks it prevents are those that they themselves organized as entrapment scams. Acts committed in the name of Islam or any Leftist ideology? In the immortal words of Charlie Gibson, “Never heard of them!”
The FBI and its parent DOJ are, in point of fact, political hit squads in the figurative and I believe literal senses. Nothing is beyond the pale. Phillip Haney and Seth Rich were on the wrong side of the political divide (Rich worked for the Family but I guess he had a conscience), so they were easy-peasy to push a button on. Fellow travelers like Epstein, Vince Foster and Ron Brown? Strictly business. If, like the latter three, you know where the bodies are buried, sooner or later, you’re going to be joining them for an extended dirt nap, fellow traveler or not.
Am I going too far with Scam Bank-Fraud? You tell me.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “This is the condition in which we now find ourselves as we maneuver in a ‘culture of lies,’ and what the upshot will be remains problematic.” People of the Lie
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The FBI claims the second computer of the slain DNC staffer is not an ‘actual record.’ Oh, really?” The Seth Rich Case Gets Richer
- Michael Walsh: “. . . Trump’s day has likely passed. So much winning has turned into so much losing, and not even the small clawback of the House last month can ameliorate the disasters of 2018 and 2020.” A Man Who Could Have Been Great
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “On the other hand, over Musk has over 800,000 likes for his tweet: My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci.” Mainstream Media and DC Elite Ride to Fauci’s Aid After Elon Musk Targets Him in Tweets
- Julie Kelly: “Let’s hope House Republicans can catch a really potent case of the courage Elon Musk is demonstrating in exposing the collusion between Big Tech and the deep state—and soon.” Now What?
- “As Twitter’s anti-democratic tactics are revealed, the public needs to know whether one of our most basic rights was also subverted: the right to protest peacefully.” Did Twitter Suppress Chinese Covid Lockdown Protests? Elon Musk Should Find Out
- “The recent release of the ‘Twitter Files’ confirms law enforcement colluded with Twitter to censor Hunter’s laptop story. Meta’s CEO Mark Zuckerberg has admitted the FBI warned Facebook in 2020 ahead of the story’s publication about imminent Russian disinformation.”Poll: 71% Say Accurate Reporting of Hunter’s Laptop Could Have Altered 2020 Election
- “. . .the dissenting voices were not heeded. Not only did they ban Trump, but they did it knowing full well he had not violated their terms of service (TOS) at all. ‘I think we’d have a hard time saying this is incitement,’ said one Twitter employee, whose name was redacted.”Twitter Files Part 5: Employees From Commie Countries Thought Censoring Trump Was a Bad Idea
- “Even after Twitter’s safety team concluded that Trump’s tweets did not violate any policies, Twitter banned the sitting president on Jan. 8.” Twitter Employees Found Trump Didn’t Violate Policies, Then Banned Him Anyway With Corporate Media’s Help
- “Thanks infectious diseases expert for his ‘adherence to science.’” Elon Musk Meets With Censored Anti-Lockdown Stanford Professor at Twitter HQ
- Cook basked in the glow of a commitment to on-shored tech capacity that two years back, even the New York Times labeled a ‘win for Trump.’” The Donald Makes Tim Cook Do the Right Thing – Again
- “Corporate journalists have a long history of telling lies that benefit authoritarian regimes to unsuspecting Westerners. This must stop.” (it’s their job – jjs) Corporate Journalists Need to Stop Being Useful Idiots for Authoritarian Regimes
- “The Twitter Files demonstrate our educated ruling class is in worse shape than we thought.”Twitter Files: Yet It’s Still a 50/50 Country
* * * * *
- Robert Spencer: “When ‘news agencies’ are state media.” NBC Report Contradicts White House on Griner, Is Quietly Revised
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “America has fascism but, contra Joe Biden, it’s not coming from Republicans; it’s coming from Democrats.” The United States of Fascist America
- Robert Spencer: “How many like Salmanzadeh will succeed because our counterterror apparatus is hopelessly politicized?” White Supremacist Plots to Blow Up Texas High School! No, Wait…
- “The Justice Department’s politicization and autocratic mindset is too entrenched to be reined in by cosmetic changes to its current structure or personnel.” Controlling the Department of Justice
- “Civil rights lawyers cry foul over the Golden State’s cash payments based on race.” Universal Basic Income Hits the Bay Area—If You’re Black (I guess “universal” does not mean what they say it means – jjs)
- “The Democrats have no intention of sitting quietly while the truth about the Bidens and their ties to China come out.” Republican Babes-in-the-Woods Will Soon Meet the Democrat Realpolitik
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The Biden [junta] is considering sending taxpayer funds to ‘around a dozen’ mining projects in foreign countries as it looks to secure the raw materials used in electric vehicles and solar panels, a top State Department official told Axios on Monday. The move comes as Biden delays and outright kills major mining projects in the United States—in January, for example, the Democrat’s Interior Department canceled two leases for proposed copper and nickel mines in Minnesota.” Biden Pledged To Support US Miners. Now He’s Looking To Outsource Their Work to Foreign Green Energy Mines.
- Treasurer Kimberly Yee (R.) said BlackRock has “moved from a traditional asset manager to a political action committee,” causing Arizona in February to start divesting “more than $543 million from BlackRock money market funds.” The Grand Canyon State also reduced its “direct exposure to BlackRock by 97 percent this year.” Arizona Divests Pension Fund From BlackRock Over Company’s ‘Wokeism’
- “In bid to boost U.S. green energy, DOE gave $200 million to Chinese company under scrutiny from U.S. financial regulators.” Former Energy Sec Calls for Investigations Into DOE Grant to China-Based Battery Company
- “They’re back.” The ‘Great Reset’ Towers in Babel
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The 8.6 percent drop from January to September is the second fastest decline on record, behind the financial crisis of 2008/2009. Record-high inflation under the Biden [junta] is causing a decrease in the purchasing power of assets and liabilities, MarketWatch reports:”Report: Household Wealth Plummeted by $13.5 Trillion This Year
- The survey, taken from the end of November to the beginning of December, showed that roughly 60% of Americans see the risk of cryptocurrency investments as “high,” marking an increase from 45% in August of last year. Another 26% see cryptocurrencies as moderately risky, while only 10% say the assets carry “little” or no risk. Investors Much More Skeptical of Crypto After Brutal Bear Market, FTX Collapse
- “The automaker cited the effects of [Chinese] COVID-19, a lack of microchips, and the high costs associated with making electric vehicles as the reasons for the decision.” Merry Christmas, Auto Workers. Stellantis to Layoff 1,350 in Illinois and Move Its Plant to Mexico.
- “Labor history? For liberals, that sounds too white. For conservatives, too commie.” Crushing Rail Strikes Is an American Tradition
- “You may have noticed that nothing is working as well as it used to. There’s a reason for that.”The Commercial Impacts of Chinese COVID Will Last for Years
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Border Patrol sources telling me they’re being directed ‘to process faster’ & get at least 10,000 migrants out of BP custody ‘by any means’ ahead of DHS Secretary Mayorkas’ visit tomorrow.” Invasion: Caravan of 1,000 Migrants Cross Illegally Into El Paso on Sunday Night
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Since early last year, WCW polls have found that 75% of taxpayers want the lab leak investigated and for subpoenas to be issued, and lawmakers on both sides of the aisle have pledged to finally investigate [Chinese] COVID’s origins,” he continued. White Coat Waste Project: Fauci Has “Abused His Authority, Science and Taxpayers”
- “Pan, a pediatrician, made waves this year with a proposal to vaccinate all school-aged children in the state against [Chinese] COVID-19, without exemptions for personal belief.” (you know who else was a pediatrician? Zawahiri – jjs) California Dem Behind Radical Plan To Vaccinate Children Joins American Medical Association
- “Still-fearful Americans skeptical over government’s anti-[Chinese] COVID actions.” Pandemic Isn’t Over, But Voters Want Chinese COVID ‘Emergency’ to End: I&I/TIPP Poll
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “A night in the life of a Portland, Oregon, cop.” Putting Out Fires
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- The special grand jury in Virginia found on Dec. 5 that Loudoun County Public School “dropped the ball” when considering student safety following several instances of sexual assaults within the school district. Despite being made aware of the sexual assault incidents, the school district failed to alert the community because of student privacy concerns. Former Loudoun County Superintendent Indicted on Three Misdemeanor Charges in Sexual Assault Scandal
- “If APAAS were actually a serious study of the black experience in America, there would be readings from thinkers across the ideological spectrum rather than entire lessons about voodoo.” High School African American Studies Program is Less History, More Marxism and Voodoo
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “If voter fraud is not addressed, it doesn’t matter who the candidate is, because democracy in America won’t exist.” DeSantis 2024 Is a Trap
- “It gives SCOTUS a chance to end interference by state courts in federal elections.” Why Moore v. Harper Terrifies Democrats
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Utterly transparent bullshit to give cover to the Leftist and Islamic war on Jews while blaming the mythical white supremacist/conservative/MAGA front. New York Launches “Hate and Bias” Task Force as Anti-Semitic Crimes Increase
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Others in the Biden orbit believe the family should take a far less aggressive approach, staying out of the public view and allowing the White House and congressional Democrats to combat the investigations through public relations.” Report: Hunter Biden Team Plans Offensive, to White House Dismay
- Margot Cleveland: “A strangely timed DEA raid, whistleblower claims, and other red flags raise new questions about Hunter Biden and his family affairs.” Hunter Biden’s Strategy To Go On The Offensive Further Indicts the Feds
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Tomorrow, Sam Bankman-Fried was scheduled to testify in front of the House Financial Services Committee. @HouseGOP was ready to grill him six ways to Sunday,” former New York Republican gubernatorial candidate Lee Zeldin tweeted. “Now breaking tonight, SBF was just arrested! Why not allow him to 1st testify tomorrow and answer our many questions?”Democrat Mega-Donor SBF Arrested Hours Before Facing Questions from Congress
- “Citing busy schedule and paparazzi, failed crypto scion says he will testify remotely for congressional hearing.” (where’s the FBI and a CNN crew for a 3AM raid? – jjs) ‘Overbooked’: Sam “Scam Bank-Fraud” Bankman-Fried Blows Off Congress
* * * * *
- “Dhillon’s law firm is representing the RNC under McDaniel in several lawsuits, even as she is running against McDaniel for her post.” RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel Paid Her Opponent Harmeet Dhillon Nearly $900,000, Records Show
- “Will Buttigieg resign? A former Trump official resigned over the exact same practice.” Report: Peter-Puffer Buttigieg Flew on Taxpayer-Funded Private Jets at Least 18 Times
- “Brinton was appointed in February, becoming the first genderfluid person to hold a federal leadership role. The department declined to comment further on personnel matters, citing legal reasons.” Biden’s Nonbinary Nuke Official Out of a Job After Alleged Luggage Thefts
- Miracles do happen, I guess. Or accidents. I guess the Dems can’t steal ’em all. Yet. Lauren Boebert Officially Wins Reelection Bid
- “To make matters even worse for Biden, he is now third favorite to win the 2024 US Presidential election, behind both Trump (3/1) and Florida’s Republican governor Ron DeSantis (4/1),” he said. Trump Or Biden In 2024? Americans — Neither!
- “Even in places where Democrat support among young voters was strong, voters 18 to 44 tended to be less enthusiastic about candidates they supported than older voters.” Young Voters Weren’t as Enthusiastic for Democrats in the 2022 Midterms
- “Trump, like a great many men of a certain age, can’t change the subject. But the really puzzling question is why the Democrats continue to pursue Trump.” Donald Trump’s Mad Pursuit
- Thad McCotter: “The vice is the belief that the principles and policies of Republicans, especially its populist wing, are self-evident and will carry a candidate to victory despite their opponent’s overwhelming superiority in money, campaign organization, and media coverage. This vice can be succinctly summed up as ‘The Bigger Hammer Campaign Strategy.’” The GOP’s “Bigger Hammer Repair Shop”
- Robert Spencer: “Eventually, time is going to catch up to all of these socialist gerontocrats, but power is just too alluring and too lucrative in America today for them ever to retire. Bernie is already a multimillionaire with three luxurious homes. His socialism has served him well. And even if he does ultimately opt to sit out the 2024 election, we won’t be out of the woods by any means: his spiritual children, AOC and the rest, are set to continue to plague the American people for decades to come.” Sanders Is Thinking About Making You Feel the Bern in 2024
- “How GOP leadership snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.” The Red Wave That Wasn’t
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Joe Biden’s swap of convicted arms dealer Viktor Bout, the so-called ‘Merchant of Death,’ in exchange for WNBA player Brittney Griner has been widely criticized not only for being an inequitable trade but also because Bout remains a national security threat.” ‘Merchant of Death’ Swapped for Brittney Griner Wants to Join Fight Against Ukraine
- Speaking on CNN Newsroom with Jim Acosta on Saturday, Carville complained that racism and homophobia are significant drivers of opinion in America, suggesting that if Griner was a “blond Chi Omega from SMU” then the reaction would have been different. Skeletor Carville: Opposition to Swap of ‘Merchant of Death’ for Griner Largely Due to Racism, Homophobia, Pro-Putinism
* * * * *
- “Firefighters said Thursday’s fire began in the OBI superstore, possibly due to an electrical short, although an arson investigation has been launched. Moscow officials said on Thursday that safety protocols were disregarded during repair work on the mall.” Massive Fires Erupt at Moscow Shopping Malls
- “Qatar is a well-documented human rights abuser and enjoys close relations with Iran, the world’s foremost state sponsor of terrorism. Qatar itself is also a major hub for terrorism financing, money that empowers regional militant groups that target U.S. assets and allies in the region.” Chris Murphy Snubs Israel, Calls Qatar the ‘Best Partner in Region’
- Steel cage match with her and Chris Murphy. Rep. Ilhan Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou Compares America To Habitual Human Rights Violator Qatar
- Raymond Ibrahim:”Yet another problematic Islamic teaching.” Why 400-500 Migrants (Needlessly) Died for Qatar’s World Cup
- “When the heart and mind are divided.” The Israeli Arab Conundrum
- “The meeting between Democrat representatives and senior Communist Party members occurs at a time when the Castro regime’s continued human rights violations, the growing number of arrests and incidents of harassment against political dissidents, and the inhumane conditions the regime continues to submit them to have caused a dramatic upsurge of Cuban citizens desperately trying to flee communism over the past year.” (they want to get pointers to take back to Garland and Wray – jjs) Cuba’s Castro Regime Gives Warm Welcome to Congressional Democrats
- “China has a rising major rival that now has an opportunity to shine.” India’s Strategic Opportunity: Hosting the G-20
- “While Trump’s agenda was broadly conservative with a strong populist and nationalist bent, the program put out by Britain’s Tory Party is anything but. As the celebrated conservative thinker Peter Hitchens points out, the party is far closer to a Socialist Worker’s Party than anything resembling conservatism.” Why Britain’s Fake ‘Conservative’ Party is Heading for Electoral Wipeout
- “Drug tourists regard any crackdown as an assault on their human rights.” Amsterdam No Longer Wants to Be a Narco-State
- “Lopez-Obrador gets his fingers burned.” Peru to Mexico: None of Your Business
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The arrival of Mas’ud in U.S. custody is the result of three decades of investigative work involving interviews with over 10,000 individuals and a crime scene of roughly 845 square miles.” (what America-hating drug addict freakazoid is Biden going to try and get back this time? – jjs) The U.S. Has Lockerbie Bombing Suspect in Custody
- “China is closing the nuclear gap with the United States.” The ‘Delicate Balance of Terror’ Could Become an Imbalance for the US
- Waste. $857.9 Billion Defense Bill Includes $800 Million for Ukraine
- “Ayatollah Khomeini was not alone in declaring ‘there is no fun in Islam.’” We Love Life The Way You Love Death
- “Another example of a ‘civil rights’ group exploiting news to push its brand.” Minnesota: Hamas-Linked CAIR Comes Out in Favor of Racism in Education Grants
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “We are supposed to be a nation of checks and balances in all branches of government. Ensuring that our judges and Standing Masters are held to the same laws and accountability as they hold the citizens who stand before them in court, does not seem like an unreasonable request.” Montana Family Court Corruption Runs Deep in Gallatin County
- “Our expectations for federal legislators have reached an all-time low.” Against Legislative Glitches
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- Interviewers for the University of New Mexico School of Medicine awarded OBGYN residence applicants points based on their “experience and interest” in “equity, anti-racist and diversity, equity and inclusion practices,” according to a 2021-2022 interviewing rubric obtained by Do No Harm. Applicants were given points if they are a member of the “LGBTQIA+” community or are “African American, Latinx or Native American.” Med School Weighed Residents’ Commitment to “Anti-Racist Practices” in Admissions Process
- “Canadians kill with kindness.” Terminal Tenderness in Canada’s Healthcare System
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “. . . in many ways [Apollo 17] remains the most daring human exploration mission since Columbus dared cross an ocean in a tiny ship only slightly larger than many lifeboats.”Remembering Apollo 17, fifty years after the last manned mission to the Moon
- “The final decision on the launch, construction, and final deposition of any private orbiting facility would be made not by the owners of that facility, but by the FCC, a federal government agency. The opportunities for corruption and the abuse of power are truly endless.” New bill imposes new and odious regulation on private space stations and satellites
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Grateful doesn’t begin to express the emotions I feel,” Cummings added. (Dick Cummings? – jjs) Biden Invites ‘Non Binary Drag Artist’ To The White House For Bill Signing
- Chris Beck: “Everything you see on CNN with my face, do not even believe a word of it.”Retired Navy SEAL De-Transitions, Shares His Experience, and Has a Warning for America
- “The effort to sexualize and pervert children as young as possible continues at a roaring rate.”Half-Naked Drag Queen Teaches Kid to Twerk in NYC as Parents Watch Calmly
- “A new paper highlights the fundamental bias in the world of ‘gender-affirming’ research.” The Placebo Is the Point
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Only hours before his tweet showing the woke T-shirts, Musk took aim at his critics, tweeting, “Wasn’t Twitter supposed to die by now or something … ?” Elon Musk Fires: “The Woke Mind Virus is Either Defeated or Nothing Else Matters”
- “Americans today can’t match the achievements of the Greatest Generation.” The Most Selfish Generation
- “The statue was covered for nearly two years in response to the 2020 Black Lives Matter riots.”Crowds Cheer After Philadelphia Court Orders Uncovering of Columbus Statue
- Christian Toto: “Team behind Knock Down the House can’t rally crowd for enviro-call to arms.”Titty Caca AOC’s Climate Change Doc To the End Scores Just $80 Per Theater
- Dennis Prager: “It is hard enough for religious conservatives to keep their children and grandchildren conservative. It is far harder for secular conservatives to do so.” Will Secular Conservatives Have Conservative Grandchildren?
- “The hockey player’s plight shows that the belief that everyone deserves a second chance has become obsolete.” The Canceling of Mitchell Miller
- “The Daily Show was always left-wing, but with Trevor Noah as host, it stopped prioritizing satire and over-emphasized left-wing shilling.” Trevor Noah Couldn’t Balance Comedy and Propaganda as Host of The Daily Show
- “Woke’s progress, ten years at a time.” Sight and Sound’s No Longer Great Films List
- “As customers reject traditional American values and celebrations of biological girlhood, the company adapts to remain profitable.” American Girl’s Politicized Product Lines Began Long Before Its Latest Gender-Bending Book
HITHER & YON
- “Dietrich Bonhoeffer was wrong. Stupidity is dangerous, but we have no choice but to reason with and combat it.” When Stupid People Rule
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.