Good morning kids. Wednesday and regarding the Sam Bankman-Fried editorial from yesterday, wherein I asserted that no way does Scam Bank-Fraud face prosecution, it looks as if I stand corrected. Sort of.
Bankman-Fried faces up to 115 years in prison if convicted of the following crimes:
– Count One: Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud on Customers; up to 20 years in prison if convicted.
– Count Two: Wire Fraud on Customers; up to 20 years in prison if convicted.
– Count Three: Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud on Lenders; up to 20 years in prison if convicted.
– Count Four: Wire Fraud on Lenders; up to 20 years in prison if convicted.
– Count Five: Conspiracy to Commit Commodities Fraud, up to 20 years in prison if convicted.
– Count Six: Conspiracy to Commit Securities Fraud, up to 5 years in prison if convicted.
– Count Seven: Conspiracy to Commit Money Laundering, up to 5 years in prison if convicted.
– Count Eight: Conspiracy to Defraud the United States and Violate the Campaign Finance Laws; up to 5 years in prison if convicted.
A judge denied Bankman-Fried bail due to him being a “great” flight risk.
Well, they threw the book at him and yes, he faces prosecution, rhetorically speaking. That is, if he actually physically makes it into a courtroom.
What a happy coincidence for Democrats that, hours before the alleged crypto criminal Sam Bankman-Fried was due to testify before the House Financial Services Committee, he was arrested in the Bahamas. That meant that SBF, the second-biggest Democratic donor of the 2022 cycle—behind 92-year-old George Soros—was able to evade questioning from Republican House members.
Bankman-Fried helped to bankroll [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s 2020 campaign and threw nearly $40 million behind Democratic candidates this year, and we have a feeling that questioning from Republican lawmakers would’ve been embarrassing for the Democratic Party. His testimony under oath would also have, presumably, been a boon for prosecutors who decided to arrest him on Monday instead. The timing is puzzling.
SBF was indicted by the Southern District of New York, which in the past few decades has served as the training ground for prominent political activists, including James Comey and Preet Bharara, and which is notorious for maintaining close ties to Washington. It is not hard to imagine that some behind-the-scenes negotiating saved SBF, and the Democrats, from an embarrassing and potentially self-incriminating performance. SBF hasn’t shut his mouth since his company, FTX, went belly up, and putting him behind bars may have been the party’s only hope.
Ah, yes. The SDNY, which stands for Supporting Democrats, Not You. No doubt Scam Bank-Fraud will find himself ensconced in the world famous Metropolitan Correctional Center, the same facility that once held friend to the great and near great Democrats, Jeffrey Epstein. Briefly. So, the SDNY saved their fellow travelers from being exposed in front of a GOP-led hearing. Assuming of course, the usual leftist house organs wouldn’t spin the GOP as inquisitors and SBF as victim of McCarthyism. Joe, not Kevin. Or and Kevin after the media does its thing. That is if they even air and cover the hearings in the first place.
SBF’s crime wasn’t that he defrauded people out of tens or even hundreds of millions of bucks. It’s that he defrauded the wrong people. Mostly leftists. More to the point, as commenter Huck Follywood notes, he was shooting his mouth off about it all over the place.
And despite his attempt at assuaging his guilt (if he even has a sense of it) or more accurately, kicking a very thick percentage of his take up to his capo regimes at the DNC, the exposure of those who benefitted from this largesse, despite the friendly air cover of state-controlled media, makes him a liability. As big a liability as Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell (whose continued presence above ground seems rather miraculous, all things considered).
Meanwhile, in another part of the forest, as we’re preoccupied with a pervert drag queen who once posted “Kids Are Out to Sing and Suck D!” performing at the White House signing of the Orwellian “Respect for Marriage Act” that takes a Paul Pelosi hammer to First Amendment religious freedom protections, the border has all but vanished and America as both a sovereign nation and a distinct cultural identity and society is going with it.
A caravan of more than 1,000 illegal immigrants from Cuba, Venezuela, and Nicaragua on Sunday “streamed across the southern border into Texas,” the Daily Mail reported Monday.
The caravan, which the Daily Mail says may be “the largest in history,” rushed across the Rio Grande into El Paso. Mexican police appear to have helped the immigrants cross the U.S. border, with images showing police “escorting nearly 20 buses filled with migrants into Ciudad Juarez,” directly across the border from El Paso.
The mass crossing came nine days before the expiration of Title 42, a Trump-era policy that allows law enforcement to rapidly expel illegal immigrants. A federal judge already struck down the policy, though states are appealing that ruling. The Biden [junta], which earlier this year moved to end the policy, has started weighing similar policies as the border crisis worsens.
[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden has faced widespread criticism for his handling of border crossings, which have broken records since he took office. The president just last week declined to visit the border, saying that “there are more important things going on.”
Like getting a drag queen to pimp you a tweener to sit on your lap and talk about the first thing that pops up. By the way, that Dick Cummings character, or whatever the sick pervert’s nom-de-cum is, proudly performed once in front of a two-year-old. I don’t know who deserves the Tehran Construction Crane treatment more; this freak or the baby’s parents. But I digress.
And speaking of “strange fruit” dangling in mid-air (thank you, Lord, for inspiring my muse) . . .
Key lawmakers on Tuesday announced that they had struck a deal on the framework for funding the government through the end of the current fiscal year, with government funding set to run out on Friday. . . Leahy, Senate Appropriations ranking member Richard Shelby (R-AL), and House Appropriations Committee Chairwoman Rosa DeLauro (D-CT) are leading the negotiations for a bill to fund the government through the current fiscal year. . .
. . . House GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) reportedly told House Republicans he is a “hell no” on a full-year government spending package, CNN reported.
Bloomberg reported that between the House and Senate, the two chambers had published 7,509 earmarks in their proposed spending bills, bringing the total spending on earmarks to $16,012,972,565.
The full-year omnibus spending bill is expected to be $1.7 trillion. Further, the defense portion of the budget is expected to be $858 billion, according to Politico.
And they’re going after Sam Bankfraud? There aren’t enough lamp posts in DC. Meh each one gets two; a Democrat and a Republican in the spirit of bipartisanship. You know, considering all of the above, getting all worked up about Trump vs DeSantis, and who’s a traitor or an asshole for going against or supporting one or the other seems rather a waste of time, n’est-ce pas? Everything is so utterly corrupted that even an army of Trumps and DeSantises couldn’t even make dent in it. I don’t see how.
Rationality, morality, ethics and sanity have been so completely turned upside down, both in politics and everyday life, that I just don’t see a way out. But, every day’s a new day and sometimes something totally unexpected out of left field happens that becomes a game-changer. We shall see.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Back to the stone age.” Against the Great Reset: ‘The Anti-Industrial Revolution’
- “Thoughts on the Great Resignation.” To Work—or Not?
- “Comment from Elizabeth Warren alum comes as Boston debates whether to permit noncitizens to vote in local elections.” Allowing Non-Americans To Vote Would ‘Enrich’ the ‘Concept of Citizenship,’ Dem Councilwoman Says
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- David Harsanyi: “You can’t force people to be free.” We’re Slowly Killing the First Amendment
- Jeffrey Lord: “Twitter obeyed her demand to blacklist Trump.” Michelle Obama: Censor-in-Chief
- “Lying and misleading is one thing, perjury is another.” The Twitter Files That Really Have Leftists Worried
- According to Grabien, a news clipping and transcribing service, a search of its database finds that among the three major networks — ABC News, CBS News, and NBC News — the words “Twitter Files” have been discussed on air a collective total of one time since Dec. 2, the day Elon Musk announced the release of the first batch. ABC, CBS, And Other Corporate Media Black Out Coverage Of ‘Twitter Files’ Story
- MyPillow founder and CEO Mike Lindell has caused huge controversy over the last couple of years by platforming what he claims as evidence and allegations of election fraud. Most recently, Lindell announced he was running for Republican National Committee (RNC) chair against embattled incumbent Ronna McDaniel. Lindell is also one of the Trump supporters who has been targeted by the FBI, which seized his phone as he was in a drive-thru line in September. Twitter AI Reportedly Flagged ‘MyPillow’ and ‘Trump 2024’ as ‘Misinformation’
- Margot Cleveland: “Not only did the FBI prompt Twitter and Facebook to censor the Hunter Biden laptop story, the bureau did so by deceiving the companies. ” The Plaintive Wails of the Irrelevant
- Dr. Joseph Nicolosi Jr., a licensed therapist and founder of the Reintegrative Therapy Association, said he warned about Brinton’s “ever-changing story about abuse he allegedly underwent in therapy because of his LGBT attractions,” according to the Daily Signal. “Nobody cared, so Brinton’s testimony about his alleged experience played a key role in banning legitimate practices across the nation,” Nicolosi said. Major Media Outlets Never Verified Salacious Persecution Story Peddled By Disgraced Biden Nuke Official
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Schumer warned in 2017 that the intelligence community would “get back at” Trump after the then-president pushed back against allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 election. Tucker Carlson Rips Schumer as an “Asshole” for Threatening Trump With Intelligence Community
- “The 6 justices who overturned Roe should never know peace again. It is our civic duty to accost them every time they are in public. They are pariahs. Since women don’t have their rights, these justices should never have a peaceful moment in public again,” the tweet read. [Rep. Nancy] Mace asked Caraballo if she believed the tweet was a “threat to democracy.” “I don’t believe that’s a correct characterization of my statements,” Caraballo replied. (Nancy, dim your brights (see photo) – jjs) Republican Congresswoman Grills Trans Activist During Hearing Over Call To ‘Accost’ Supreme Court Justices
- “$233,000 in reparations to each black Californian – at a cost of half a trillion dollars.”Governor Newsom Virtue-Signals on the Taxpayer’s Dime
- Daniel Greenfield: “Providence fixes racism with $346 checks for every black person.” Racist Mayor: Jorge Elorza
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- EDF says results “unexpected.” Global Poll Finds 4 in 10 People Believe Climate Change is Natural
- “When Biden isn’t trying to put them out of business, he’s calling oil companies ‘un-American’ for not drilling more.” Who’s More Un-American: Oil Companies or Joe Biden?
- “Perhaps BlackRock is a study in businesses confining their mission to their core operations. Maybe Levi’s should make fantastic jeans, and Coca-Cola should make exceptional beverages. Could it be that Disney should make movies for kids that don’t expose them to adult themes? [or adults – jjs] And it’s possible that BlackRock . . . should concentrate on making as much money as they possibly can when investing on behalf of their clients.”BlackRock CEO Larry Fink’s Terrible, Horrible, No Good Run of Bad Luck Continues
- “Compassion is not compassion when it is manipulated to fulfill a corporate socialist agenda of turning America’s cities into high-tech pens for human livestock and depopulating rural areas.” The Wasteland of Leftist Compassion
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The month-to-month increase of 0.1% was below analysts’ forecasts, while core inflation, which factors out the more volatile food and energy categories, rose 0.2%. An increase in food prices of 0.5% and an increase in shelter prices of 0.6% contributed to the headline number as energy prices fell 1.6%.” November Inflation Surges Less Than Expected
- Pfft. Biden on Inflation: ‘I Hope by the End of Next Year We’re Much Closer’ to Prices Being Back to Normal
- “After more than a year of record-high Bidenflation, will economic ‘experts’ finally admit they were wrong?” The Economic ‘Experts’ Shilling for Biden Were Wrong About Inflation Again
- “Political factions that meddle with markets don’t understand their complexity and invariably cause more problems than they cure.” The Most Frightening Words in America
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Biggs, a House Freedom Caucus member and leading voice in advocating for improved border security, will be joined by some of his colleagues in the caucus as well as several others in highlighting the surge of illegal migration that has taken place under the Biden [junta].” Watch Live: House Republicans Call to ‘Impeach Mayorkas’ amid Illegal Migration Surge
- “The mass crossing came nine days before the expiration of Title 42, a Trump-era policy that allows law enforcement to rapidly expel illegal immigrants. A federal judge already struck down the policy, though states are appealing that ruling. The Biden [junta], which earlier this year moved to end the policy, has started weighing similar policies as the border crisis worsens.” Report: ‘Largest Caravan in History’ Crosses Border Into Texas
- “We’re only 74 days into the fiscal year 2023, and the border patrol has already encountered over 500,000 migrants.” Fox News Video Shows ‘Mass Release’ of Illegal Immigrants as Encounters Already Hit 500K in FY23
- “Despite the tough talk, Newsom also took aim at Florida Governor Ron DeSantis for transporting migrants to wealthy Democratic areas such as Martha’s Vineyard.” Immigration System ‘About to Break’ Unless Dems Take ‘Some Responsibility’ Warns . . . Gavin Newsom?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Griffin worked “shoulder to shoulder” with fallen CNN anchor Chris Cuomo. Former CNN Animal Pleads Guilty to ‘Child Sex Training’
CHINA INTERNAL UNREST
- “Zero-COVID” measures are destined to fail, just as “zero-schistosomiasis” measures did, but on an even grander scale. The God of Plague Returns: Snail Fever, Chinese COVID-19, and China’s Emergency Disciplinary State
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “In part, the grand jury would be tasked with investigating concerns surrounding mRNA shots and myocarditis and holding manufacturers accountable for any misleading claims about the vaccines.” DeSantis Petitioning FL Supreme Court to Impanel a Statewide Grand Jury to Investigate Chinese Coronavirus Vaccines
- “It’s interesting and also unfortunate, terribly unfortunate one of the things that people like Dr. Fauci and Dr. Walensky at the CDC and federal leadership and, unfortunately, a lot of state public health officials managed to do was to separate people from their common sense.” Did Florida’s Surgeon General Just Preview the Next Explosive Chinese COVID Vaccine Study?
- “For refusing the experimental [Chinese] coronavirus jab, Lt. Col. Michael Berry was punished and disrespected by unelected military bureaucrats.” Meet Lt. Col. Michael Berry: Father of Four, 18 Years of Service, and a Victim of Biden’s Vaccine Tyranny
- “According to a new peer-reviewed research paper in Nature that studied more than 15,000 people in 21 countries, those who chose to get [Chinese] COVID shots are strongly intolerant of those who have not, and express that intolerance with an eagerness to deny others their human rights.” Research: Those Who Get the Jab Are Intolerant and Eager to Discriminate
- “More red flag laws, more unintended consequences.” Red Flag Laws Subvert Due Process and Ignore Psychiatric Drugging Issue
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Parent Gabriel Lozano told NBC 4 Los Angeles that upon arrival, choir members were “shuffled into the garage” where they were allegedly told they would not perform for another hour . The students were then “encouraged, highly encouraged by half-naked men and the adults there, Llanusa included, to mingle with these people,” Lozano added.School Board President Accused of Inviting High School Choir to ‘Adult’ Party at His Home
- “The modern dark age: In order to do their archaeological research free from the Marxist and bigotry tropes now required in academia — or else be blacklisted — many young archaeologists are now going underground, forming anonymous chat groups to discuss their work safe from blacklisting.” Today’s Blacklisted Americans: Archaeologists Go Underground to Practice Their Research
- Daniel Greenfield: “270,000 students are being taught that white people are evil.” (only 270,000? – jjs) The ADL’s Racist School Curriculum Violates Florida Law
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “The Court has reviewed Plaintiffs’ Verified Statement of Election Contest filed December 9, 2022. Because this matter is an election challenge, the return hearing will be set on an accelerated basis,” Judge Peter Thompson wrote in his order. Huge Development in Kari Lake’s Election Lawsuit
- “A new lawsuit alleges the Electronic Registration Information Center is sharing sensitive voter data with a partisan nonprofit.” Are States Leaking Voters’ Data?
- “After senescent basement gimp Joe Biden somehow conjured up 81 million votes in 2020, one would have thought Republicans would get serious about this issue. But now the 2022 midterm elections have come and gone, and with them, a history- and sentiment-defying turnout for Democrats, and I am once again wondering why the matter has been left unaddressed. Especially in states with Republican-controlled state offices — how have there not been investigations, indictments, and trials of illegal ballot harvesters?” The Top 3 Illegal Ballot Harvesting Cases That Should Be Prosecuted
- “The leftist nonprofit that funded the private takeover of government election offices in 2020 announced its new round of beneficiaries.” CTCL Kicks Off 2024 Election Cycle With a New $80 Million ‘Zuckbucks’ Pledge
- “. . . And a few heroes out there — not in the GOP establishment — are finally doing something about it.” Election-Fraud Corruption Is Deeper than Anyone Can Imagine
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- The bill does not limit the definition of marriage to occurring between men and women, and states, “reasonable and sincere people” hold diverse beliefs on gender in marriage “based on decent and honorable religious or philosophical premises.” (The Lord is watching – jjs)Biden Signs ‘Respect For Marriage Act’ Into Law
- “Dec. 8 incident – the latest of many examples of anti-Israelism/anti-Semitism at CUNY – typifies the sickness in American higher education.” Anti-Israel Activists Again Try to Shut Down Pro-Israel Speakers at City University of New York
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Peter Schweizer: “This it’s not ultimately a Hunter Biden story. It is a Joe Biden story. Just look at the commercial enterprise that Hunter Biden set up. It all revolved around his father’s political power.” Biden Family Corruption Is Being Covered Up, and It All Leads to Joe
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Gensler, a former Goldman Sachs executive, Obama administration official, Clinton’s 2016 campaign CFO, and FTX associate, essentially had two calendars. His public calendar showed that on Aug. 7, 2021, he only had a staff meeting, while his private calendar lists a meeting with Hillary Clinton, Fox News reports.” SEC Chairman Gensler Scrubbed Evidence of Clinton, Soros and Pelosi Meetings: FOIA Lawsuit
- The charges were filed in Manhattan by the SDNY: Supporting Democrats, Not You. I wonder if he winds up in the same jail that once housed that guy who didn’t kill himself . . . Criminal Charges Against Democrat Megadonor Sam Bankman-Fried Unsealed, Faces Life In Prison; Denied Bail
- The “final favor” has yet to come. Any day now, I suspect. Handcuffed SBF Does a Final Favor for Democrat Allies
- Ray, who previously managed the collapse of fraudulent energy company Enron, told lawmakers in his opening statement that he is working to “mitigate, to the greatest extent possible, the harm suffered” by customers and investors. He repeated earlier assertions that FTX was the worst failure of corporate controls he has witnessed in his entire career. (Enron? LOL! – jjs) Attorney Overseeing FTX Bankruptcy Testifies Before Congress: ‘Grossly Inexperienced’ People Ran Company, Went On $5 Billion ‘Spending Binge’
- “The article followed Department of Homeland Security officials raiding Rentboy’s Manhattan offices and arresting chief executive Jeffrey Hurant and six employees on charges of promoting prostitution. The following year, the CEO of the site, which connected male prostitutes and escorts with potential clients, was indicted on a charge of promoting prostitution which he ultimately pleaded guilty.” SCALP: How The National Pulse Brought Transgender Bag Thief and Rentboy Excuser Sam Brinton into the Spotlight, Leading to His Ouster from Biden’s Nuclear Team.
- “What Waters and her friends have been up to while ‘doing the people’s business.’” (giving the people the business – jjs) Have I Mentioned Lately Just How Corrupt Maxine “Mikva” Waters Is?
- . . . Sinema’s decision has much more to do with cynical political calculations than high-minded principles. Swamp creatures like Sinema have no principles to act upon. Nothing is going to change about how she governs, as she herself acknowledges in the interview. In her previous stint in the Democratic tent, she served special interests, and after going “independent,” she’ll continue to do the exact same thing. On ‘Independent’ Sinema’s Scumbaggery and Dem Politicians’ Weird Kindergarten Teacher Vocal Aesthetic
- The gall of this filthy, backstabbing cocksucker is radiant. You can criticize Trump for a lot of things but this is garbage. McConnell Blames Trump’s Influence in Primaries for “Candidate Quality” Problems in Midterms
- “Nobody wants to do it because it’s a lot of work,” Sen. Jon Tester (D., Mont.) told HuffPost. “I don’t know who could do it. Obviously Peters doesn’t want to do it again.” Report: The Democrats’ Senate Campaign Arm Needs a New Boss. No One Wants the Job.
- “He had an affair with a married woman who had young children.” Could Newsom’s Drinking and Womanizing Come Back to Haunt Him?
- “A grassroots coalition challenges the mainstream media narrative of their support for affirmative action.” Who Represents Asian-Americans?
- “Both Barack and Michelle Obama love to throw around the term ‘democracy.’ And yet there’s nothing they can stand less.” The Obamas Despise Free Speech, and Show It
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Americans are not being told the truth about the war in Ukraine. We need to pull ourselves back from the brink before it is too late.” When Did Congress Vote To Go To War With Russia?
- “Recent developments indicate a shifting goalpost.” America’s Roving Goals for Ukraine
- “The Biden [junta] has already given about $20 billion in military aid to Ukraine over the course of the war, including mid-range defensive National Advanced Surface-to-Air Missile Systems, per The Washington Post.” Biden Poised To Approve Sending Patriot Missile Battery To Ukraine: Reports
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The Chinese Foreign Ministry refused to confirm or deny the incident on Tuesday, stating only that the situation on the countries’ mutual border was “normal” and demanding India respect longtime mutual agreements on where the border lies between them. Foreign Ministry spokesman Wang Wenbin did not deny, however, that any tensions had flared in the region or any of the specific reports on what happened this weekend.” Reports: Hundreds of Chinese Soldiers Invade India, Triggering Border Brawl
- “The latest setbacks for Joe Biden in the Middle East.” Xi’s Trip to Saudi Arabia Shows Gulf Drifting to China
- 23-year-old Majidreza Rahnavard was accused of waging “war against Allah and His Apostle.” Iran Executes Second Anti-Regime Protester, Hangs Him From Crane
- “Think tank parts ways with Future of Iran Initiative director Barbara Slavin.” (another self-gassing apostate Joo – jjs) Atlantic Council Parts Ways With Prominent Iran Apologist
- Robert Spencer: “The Biden [junta’s] continued funding of the Palestinian Authority despite its obvious, defiant and unapologetic financial support for jihad terrorism, and its continuing to fork over the cash when even the Islamic Republic of Iran has stopped, is yet another example of its resolute rejection of reality. Men can become women, a man who claims to be woman can become the first female four-star admiral, a cross-dressing luggage thief is an expert in nuclear waste disposal, and the Palestinian Authority is an upstanding, respectable ‘partner for peace.’” Iran Stops Paying Terrorists, But You Still Pay Them, Thanks to Joe Biden
- “. . . her office did not dispute the comment when The AP asked them to clarify.” New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern Caught On Hot-Mic Calling Rival ‘An Arrogant Prick,’ Later Apologizes
- “Not only does Lee’s party have the propensity to blame the gun industry for gun crime, but she also maintains a firm and unyielding support for more gun control laws.” You Won’t Believe Why Sheila Jackass Lee Supported the Release of Viktor Bout
- “Blue Labour emphasizes trade unionism, local democracy, patriotism, and the ‘covenantal bonds’ of faith, family, history, and political community.” The Prophet of Brexit: An Interview with Maurice Glasman
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Biden hands Putin a big win on the eastern front.” The Battle of Brittney
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “A Chinese company is harvesting Americans’ data.” China Is Mining Our Data
- “China knows about it full well. Joe Biden is not about to begin to care.” Our Fading Deterrence
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- On this alone, they should swing two to a lamp post in DC. One from each party to be bipartisan! Key Lawmakers Announce Government Funding Deal Framework
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Livermore National Laboratory’s announcement is certainly a breakthrough, but it’s a commercially limited one.” (if it’s even real at all – jjs) Fusion Wariness
- “The InSight science team issued another update today, outlining the continuing low power levels produced by the Mars lander, barely enough to keep its seismometer, and nothing else, running.” InSight Still Going, But Barely
- “Traveling here would not only be difficult, but there would be few clear features to guide you. Getting lost without GPS would be very easy.” The Featureless Volcanic Ash Plains of Mars
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Another Instagram post featured Cummings posing with a child alongside several scantily-clad drag queens that featured the following caption: “he was so excited & said he wants to perform with us next year.” Biden Invites Drag Queen to White House Who Said, “Kids Are Out to Sing and Suck D!”
- Hedon claims that the bullying and “harassment” were so severe, they worsened the state of the unnamed disability, causing Hedon to develop an eating disorder. Trans Employee Sues Planned Parenthood for Gender Discrimination, Claims Org Denied Proper Training for ‘Hormone Navigator’ Role
- “Fortunately, a highly respected doctor has successfully deconstructed the nonsense that passes for science in this once-respectable journal.” The New England Medical Journal Uses Denial to Advance Transgenderism
- “The war on family and freedom escalates.” Transgender Militants’ War on Women
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- The definition of “man” in the online version includes a second meaning: “an adult who lives and identifies as male though they may have been said to have a different sex at birth.” Cambridge Dictionary Adds Inclusive Definitions of ‘Man’ and ‘Woman’
- Christian Toto: “Club Random host shows signs of breaking free from corrupt press bubble.”Bill Maher Schools Biologist Richard Dawkins on Chinese COVID Basics
HITHER & YON
- “In honor of Coach Mike Leach, let’s remember some of his best moments that never fail to put smiles on the faces of many.” Honoring the Life and Legacy of College Football Coach Mike Leach With His Wittiest Moments
- Won two Emmys as “Angel.” Rockford Files Co-Star Stuart Margolin Dies
- “American films from the 1930s, ’40s, and ’50s had a level of realism that is completely alien to our society today. And not for the better.” A Cool Christmas, the Robert Mitchum Way
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.