Good morning kids. The statement “I love humanity. I hate people,” has been attributed to various individuals, yet I distinctly remember it as coming from Robert Moses. Fitting, since Moses was essentially the unelected emperor of New York City for nearly 40 years, and would doubtless fit right in with the global reset crowd in Davos. It should be the motto of the latter, as well as all those throughout human history who sought the perfectibility of man. Even if it kills tens of millions of individuals in the process.
First up, and Rush Limbaugh PBUH called it perhaps 10 years ago if not well before: the attempt to de-stigmatize and decriminalize pedophilia, leading to the elevation of pedophiles as victims but more crucially anyone who opposes this as bigots and oppressors. I give you waddling, oleaginous, overstuffed ham hock, masquerading as a Congresswoman, Katie Porter:
Democratic California Rep. Katie Porter said Wednesday during a Congressional hearing on anti-LGBTQ violence that the term “pedophile” brands people as criminals because of their “sexual orientation.”
Survivors of the Club Q shooting, activists and others testified Wednesday about anti-LGBTQ violence before the House Oversight and Reform Committee.
Porter said the phrase “groomer” is a “lie” used to position members of the LGBTQ community as a “threat.” . . .
. . . Porter then said that Twitter allowed the terms [groomer and pedophile] to circulate online, reaching “72 million users.”
“This is not just about what happens online. What happens online translates into real harms in people’s lives,” Porter said.
Well done, chunky. Twisting the language and laying the groundwork for censorship and persecution of political opponents. Oh, would that it actually DID translate into physical harm! It’s like every other abuse that real Americans have suffered at the hands of Porter/Porker and her fellow travelers, we just let it slide because we are slow to anger. More and more, it’s because we realize that making even a peep in protest now results in blacklisting, ostracism and worse (see NASB/DOJ/Oval Office conspiracy to criminalize parents protesting to transexuals and CRT) I distinctly remember a rather infamous case out of New Jersey perhaps 20 or more years ago that resulted in the passage of “Megan’s Law,” that was designed to alert communities whenever a pedophile moved into the area.
So, I guess the rape and violent murder of a seven-year-old girl is now to be redefined as just an accidental death, and the sick animal who committed it reclassified as a victim of oppressive Judeo-Christian bigotry.
Putting the “progress” in progressivism, I suppose. In the immortal words of Mick and Keith, “Just as every cop is a criminal, and all the sinners saints.” But those are supposed to be song lyrics, not an instruction manual.
The family members of Oregon murder victims are tearing into Gov. Kate Brown (D.) for commuting the sentences of the state’s 17 death row inmates.
“I’m horrified and outraged and I don’t know what this means. … Will true life be true life?” said Sue Shirley, whose parents were murdered in 1988. “All I know is that we never get to have a say.” . . .
. . . “I have long believed that justice is not advanced by taking a life, and the state should not be in the business of executing people—even if a terrible crime placed them in prison,” Brown said in a statement, while acknowledging that victims’ families have experienced “pain and uncertainty” from deferred sentences. She also said the decision was not made because of any “rehabilitative efforts” by the inmates.
Brown, who was voted America’s most-hated governor for the last two years, did not give advance warning to the families that the sentences of their loved ones’ killers would be commuted to life in prison without parole, the Oregonian reported. Some relatives of victims expressed concern that justice will never be served, as they have already endured many resentencing hearings and redefinitions of the criminal code, leading them to wonder whether the murderers may eventually be freed.
Brown was responsible for prolonging a moratorium on the death penalty begun by former governor John Kitzhaber (D.) in 2011. Oregon voters reinstated capital punishment in 1984 after the state’s Supreme Court outlawed it three years earlier.
Her order will take effect Wednesday. She had already dismantled the building that housed the state’s death chamber in 2020. . .
. . . Terri Hakim, whose husband, a police officer, was killed by a father and son who bombed a bank in December 2008, called Brown’s commutations “a very personal slap in the face.” The clemency, she said, will “make it harder for the victims to go through their days, knowing that our governor is looking out for [the convicted murderers] and not us.”
You know who’s really lucky he was in Kenosha and not Portland back during the George Floyd Summer of Love? Kyle Rittenhouse. How much you want to bet that his trial would’ve been done and dusted in a matter of weeks, been given the death sentence with Kate Brown herself administering the needle. Of course, mandating that Rittenhouse wear a mask so as not to transmit COVID-19. Appeals? Meh, he’d have mysteriously vanished from his cell and then “regrettably, shot while escaping.”
They love humanity, but they hate people. At this point, considering the Ted Kaczynski mindset of the Red-Greens, do they even love humanity? That is a rhetorical question of course. While even the Chi-Coms are facing a depopulation crisis (wouldst that it would be the followers of the Religion of Peace), and the godless Left are disfiguring our children with forcible sex change operations, there’s no need to fear. Klaus Schwab will always have an army of servants to keep the machines running. Presumably on massive hamster wheels since fossil fuels are to be abolished.
If you thought the millions of plastic pods artificially “growing” human babies in The Matrix were creepy, wait until you see the animation of “EctoLife,” set to be the world’s first artificial womb facility. A recent video posted online by its inventor, Hashem Al-Ghaili, enthusiastically described a facility where tens of thousands of babies could be engineered and gestated in artificial “wombs” with constant monitoring to check for biological defects and growth. EctoLife claims it will engineer the most “viable and genetically superior embryo” as it is “reinventing evolution,” producing up to “30,000 lab-grown babies per year.”
As EctoLife asserted, “Our goal is to provide you with an intelligent offspring that truly reflects your smart choices.” Because eugenics led to such wonderful results in the 20th century! . .
. . . There are many disturbing aspects to the ad, however. There’s the fact that parents can supposedly “engineer” everything about their baby in the “elite package.” CRISPR gene editing can “customize” and “fix” the baby, from his skin color to his IQ to his genetic disease susceptibilities, for a “genetically superior” baby. There’s the narrator excitedly explaining how birth will no longer involve a woman’s body (just another way to sideline women while pretending to free them, I guess). Instead, it will involve a mere “push of a button.” . . .
. . . From the hundreds of baby bubbles lined up in the facility to the scientists who look just like China’s intimidating “Big Whites,” the animated video is weird. Actually, it’s more than weird; it’s a reminder of just how confident modern scientists are that they have the ability and the right to play at being gods.
Playing God is exactly what they’re doing. And they’re playing with fire. I’ve seen this movie before. Yes, Joseph Turkel’s “Eldon Tyrrel” from Blade Runner. “More human than human,” was Tyrrel Corporation’s slogan. If they could only get it down to something like “Think Different.”
50 years ago, the late Dr. Jacob Bronowski narrated a series on PBS (back when PBS was at least semi-decent) called The Ascent of Man. If you watch only the last episode – (“Knowledge or Certainty”) and I strongly urge you to do so, and with your children – of this outstanding show, it will give you a glimpse of exactly where we are heading. Because we’ve already been there (salient excerpt below)
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “As property ownership becomes a pipe dream, many young people are turning to socialism.”You’ll Own Nothing, and Hate It
- “Taking time off from his day job as a Bond villain.” Bishop Klaus and the Reset Religion
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The hatred of the accomplished Musk and the worship of the hollow man Bankman-Fried are sad commentaries on how liberalism has descended into progressivism and ultimately into Stalinism.” Two Antithetical Billionaires
- “As EctoLife asserted, ‘Our goal is to provide you with an intelligent offspring that truly reflects your smart choices.’ Because eugenics led to such wonderful results in the 20th century!” The Real-Life Matrix: ‘EctoLife’ Artificial Womb Facility to Engineer, Grow Babies in ‘Factory’
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The DOJ’s approach to [Rep. Scott] Perry’s phone seizure involved using one warrant to image the phone and pursuing a data access warrant in confidential proceedings, sources familiar with the investigation and public filings indicated, according to CNN.” Biden’s DOJ/Gestapo Tried To Seize GOP Lawmaker’s Texts: Report
- “The party of the hard left is at war with liberty and our constitutional protections from government.” The Democrats’ Slow Motion Insurrection
- The hypothesis about Paul Pelosi’s and David DePape’s predilections aside, Gonzales makes a valid point: we do need to know what happened that night. Which is unlikely. As so often happens in these cases, Leftists, “journalists,” and even Joe Biden rushed to condemn conservatives for an alleged attack by a man with a difficult past and perhaps a questionable grip on reality. But there is a narrative to be protected and promoted. Will the truth be crafted to fit it? Is Paul Pelosi’s Attacker a Right-Wing MAGA Supporter? His Son Goes on the Record
- “Who could possibly blame a Republican-associated figure for hesitating to mingle with liberals on their turf or even on supposedly ‘neutral’ ground?” Ruth Marcus is the Reason Brett Kavanaugh Would Probably Rather Not Mingle Outside of ‘Friendly’ Circles
- “Biden and Obama have continued progressives’ endless apology tour for America.” The Left’s Anti-Nationalism Is the Ideology of Western Suicide
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Perhaps the most important outcome of these releases is the broadening recognition that Twitter, Facebook, Google, et al., are part of government propaganda operations.” The Twitter Files Illustrate How Intelligence Agencies Can Rig Politics
- Robert Spencer: “Fox notes that, according to legal expert Hans von Spakovsky, ‘while Twitter is a private company that is free to moderate content, the company could be viewed as an agent for the federal government if it is found to be taking its direction’. . . Now if only we had an unimpeachable, non-partisan, non-corrupt federal agency that could investigate.” FBI May Have Violated First Amendment with Twitter Censorship. Will the FBI Investigate?
- “To the great delight of everyone else.” Musk’s Success Drives Progressives Crazy
- “Keep noticing, and keep being right.” You Were Right About Twitter
- “Anti-fascists love to intimidate others by claiming a moral high ground, even if that high ground is below sea-level.” The Anti-Fascist Fraud
- ” . . . it is unclear how citizens with such radically different views of the Overton Window can continue negotiating a way to live together under one government.” Democrats Defend Free Speech for Chinese Citizens but Support Censoring Fellow Americans
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “A continent transforms into a third-world banana republic.” The Night the Lights Went Out in Europe
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The increase approved Wednesday at the conclusion of the two-day meeting of the Federal Open Market Committee lifts the central bank’s federal-funds target to a range between 4.25 percent and 4.5 percent. The Fed is widely expected to continue to raise rates at subsequent meetings, although at a slower pace than last year.” Federal Reserve Hikes by 50 Basis Points
- “California’s housing market is cooling fastest, hitting home equity hard.” Alarming Number of Home Buyers are Underwater as U.S. Home Prices Plunge
- “FTX’s collapse cost Americans billions; the dollar’s collapse drained trillions from Americans.” A Tale of Two Sams and Their Scams
- “With the waivers set to expire at the end of this year, the National Milk Producers Federation is asking lawmakers to oppose any effort to extend the waivers, subjecting foreign companies to high tariffs come Jan. 1, 2023. The increased taxes would then likely be passed onto American consumers and/or slow imports overall.” Big Dairy Lobbies to Tax Baby Formula Imports While Moms are Still Staring at Empty Shelves
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The Biden [junta] is considering the plan amid a record influx of illegal immigration at the U.S.-Mexico border, where federal authorities encountered more than 2.3 million migrants in fiscal year 2022, and ahead of the expected end of Title 42, a major border expulsion policy.” Finally, Biden Eyes Asylum Ban
- “The Biden [junta] has no plan for what to do beginning next week when it loses the ability to quickly expel illegal immigrants.” The End of Title 42 Caps the Worst Year for Illegal Immigration in U.S. History
- “Changes are meant to normalize the act of entering the country illegally and not treat it as the violation it is.” Why Changing the Language of Immigration Matters
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Brown, who was voted America’s most-hated governor for the last two years, did not give advance warning to the families that the sentences of their loved ones’ killers would be commuted to life in prison without parole, the Oregonian reported. Some relatives of victims expressed concern that justice will never be served, as they have already endured many resentencing hearings and redefinitions of the criminal code, leading them to wonder whether the murderers may eventually be freed. (filthy, evil cvnt – jjs) “Horrified and Outraged”: Murder Victims’ Families Rip Oregon Governor for Commuting Death Sentences
- “The footage allegedly showed DePape attacking Pelosi with a hammer as police arrived on the scene, as well as the moment DePape was charged and arrested.” ‘Drop the Hammer’: Bodycam Footage Reportedly Unveils New Details In Paul Pelosi Attack
- “St. Louis Mayor Tishaura Jones revealed that Wilmington, Delaware, Police Chief Robert Tracy would become St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department’s next head Wednesday, crediting him with ‘a proven record of reducing violent crime.’” St. Louis Picks New Police Chief Who Once Received No-Confidence Vote
- “Steve Descano’s office had to offer a plea deal after failing to share evidence on time.” (if I were the parent, I’d do something else besides suing – jjs) Mother of Child Rape Victim Sues Virginia Nazi Collaborator Soros Prosecutor in Federal Court
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Whether or not this is significant for pregnant mothers who took the jab more than likely remains to be seen. In October of this year, the CDC said that [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccines were recommended for people six months and older, including pregnant and nursing mothers and women who are trying to become pregnant. According to the agency, getting [Chinese] COVID-19 could result in complications that could affect pregnancy and a baby’s development.” Judicial Watch Releases Damning New Information on the Moderna Vaccine
- “This could become one of the biggest stories of 2023, even if the corporate media tries to hide it.” DeSantis Launches Full-Throttle Accountability Investigations into Chinese COVID Vaccines
- “The only people in New York City benefitting from wearing a mask are the goons throwing Asian women onto the subway tracks while the cops are busy chasing anti-maskers.” City Sidewalks, Busy Sidewalks: NYC Health Commissioner Wants Masks Back on the Streets
- “It’s a real disease, but that doesn’t mean its sufferers are right about everything.” What ‘Long [Chinese] Covid’ Means
- Naomi Wolf: “A great university turns human trafficker.” My Day at Yale
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The University of Missouri’s journalism school imposes an anti-speech diversity policy.” Like Professional, Like Student
- “. . . do parents have a right, should they be informed about what’s going on? Do they have a right to know what’s going on in their kids’ lives?” “Deflecting the Question”: GOP Rep Presses Witness on Whether Parents Should Know About Kids’ Gender Transitions
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Think high-school-junior-to-Democrat-voter pipeline. That’s the model for this left-wing nonprofit’s latest Democrat get-out-the-vote scheme.” Democrats Court Their Newest Voting Bloc: High Schoolers
- “Something’s rotten in the State of Arizona.” Arizona 2022 Midterm Elections and Election Fraud – Ballot Harvesting
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Garland named Jack Smith, a veteran war crimes prosecutor, as special counsel last month after Trump announced a 2024 campaign for the presidency. Smith was tasked with taking over investigations into Trump’s handling of government documents after leaving office and circumstances leading up to the [FBI/DNC-planned] Capitol riot on January 6, 2021.” Trump Special Counsel Sends Subpoenas To Officials In 7 States
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The dubious ‘Respect for Marriage Act’ is likely to be merely another tool with which to attack right-minded Christians who refuse to budge on the definition of marriage.” In the Marriage Debate, Better Tears Now Than Tears Later
- “A new book by Helen M. Alvaré points the way.” Saving Religious Freedom From the Fallout of the Sexual Revolution
- “Disrupting a panel discussion was activists’ latest tactic.” CUNY Continues its Anti-Semitic Campaign to Purge Zionism from the School
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Margot Cleveland: “Apparently, the only thing as strong as the get-Trump attitude of the deep state is the protect-Biden stance of the federal government.” 8 Times Our Federal Government Ran a Protect-Biden Racket
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Buttigieg quietly jetted off to Portugal on Aug. 29, a week before Amtrak began canceling all long-distance trips in preparation of a potentially catastrophic rail strike. The Labor Day weekend travel was a “long-planned personal trip,” a Department of Transportation spokeswoman told the Free Beacon, and Buttigieg “remained available and engaged” from Europe. (he was engaged in ramming things up his sigmoid – jjs) Peter-Puffer Buttigieg Vacationed in Europe as Rail Unions Were on Verge of Strike
- “According to Politico’s Illinois Playbook, Garcia was the recipient of at least $200,000 in donations, and critics are painting the congressman as a corrupt, machine-style politician as the mayor’s race heats up.” Donations from Embattled Crypto Schemer Sam “Scam Bank-Fraud” Bankman-Fried Rocking Chicago’s Race for Mayor
- “An unconfirmed photograph of Ellison at the Ground Support Cafe, a Manhattan coffee shop that is roughly a 15-minute walk from the Manhattan’s U.S. Attorney’s Office, posted on Twitter on Dec. 4, launched speculation about whether Ellison was working with authorities, according to Fortune.” (she makes Ella Emhoff look like Marylin Monroe – jjs) Where Is Sam Bankman-Fried’s Business Partner Ex-Girlfriend?
- Robert Spencer: “Biden’s anger at the concern over his age indicates that somewhere in his cobwebbed mind, he realizes that he has no business pretending to be president, and that it is long past time for him to step aside for the cackling figurehead who is waiting in the wings.” Biden Snaps: ‘You Think I Don’t Know How Fucking Old I Am?’
- “Which way do we go?” Biden Brain Freeze: 10 Times Joe Biden Appeared Lost in Public View
- Again. Biden Tells People at LGBTQ Speech “Don’t Jump”
- “Biden was actually friendly with segregationists at the time he dishonestly claims to have been arrested looking for Mandela, and even NBC News has dismantled his history on this.”Remember That Time Biden Sprung Mandela from Jail?
- “A new book highlights the ways Biden is putting us at risk.” The Most Dangerous So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” in American History
- “Overall, 86 percent say they would support or would likely support Biden in a 2024 election if he were the party’s nominee.” CNN Poll: 59% of Democrats Want Someone Other than Joe Biden as 2024 Nominee
* * * * *
- “Things in this country have become dire on so many fronts. People, not just conservatives, are ready for someone to show them the door out of the tent that houses the Joe Biden Sideshow so they can see the sun again. Trump seems so focused on reversing the 2020 election that it affects everything he does. And that includes his choice of dinner guests and his alter-ego as a superhero.” Super Trump!
- “The first sign that the base is moving toward the New Right becomes apparent after seeing how the base viewed McConnell and McCarthy. Less than half of Republican voters, 46%, gave McCarthy a favorable rating, and even less, 32%, said the same about McConnell.” (not “new,” real – jjs) McCarthy, McConnell Beware: Poll Shows Dead Canary In The Establishment GOP’s Coal Mine
- “’I started every one of those businesses,’ claimed Newsom.” How Newsom Became Governor: A Spoils System and a Billionaire Pseudo-Father
- Despite these controversies, there is no doubt that Dhillon has done yeoman’s work over the years fighting for pro-life clients and other conservative causes, as The Washington Stand details. And when compared it comes to the RNC race, many conservatives prefer Dhillon.Many Conservatives Don’t Want McDaniel for RNC Chair, But Opponent Dhillon Has Puzzling Past on Abortion, Gay Marriage
- “It’s the consequence of Democrats’ sense of entitlement and empty rhetoric.” Declining Black Voter Turnout: Apathy, Not Voter Suppression
- “The Georgia governor is an empty suit when it comes to understanding the education and culture issues that matter so much to conservative voters.” The Governor Kemp Problem
- Your emetic for the day: “’ Madam Speaker, I have to say, my girls told me, ‘Tell the speaker how much we admire her,’” Boehner said as tears filled his eyes and the crowd applauded.”Phony Drunken Bastard John Boehner Sobers Up, Cries in Malig-Nancy Pelosi Tribute During Speaker’s Portrait Unveiling
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Financial prosecutors at the Parquet National Financier said that the police searched the headquarters of the Renaissance party and the offices of consulting firm McKinsey & Co., which stemmed from a previous investigation into alleged tax-fraud and money-laundering by McKinsey.” Police Raid the Headquarters of French President Emmanuel Macron’s Political Party: Report
- “The United States led the charge to see Iran booted from the U.N.’s Commission on the Status of Women, where it has served since 2019 even though it is one of the world’s foremost human rights abusers. The United States draft resolution was passed after 29 countries voted in favor, with 8 against and 16 abstentions.” (and yet the junta still wants to give them nukes and lucre – jjs) Iran Booted From UN Women’s Rights Panel
- “Leftists push to further involve the federal government in the affairs of other nations as well as in the private lives of Americans.” If Americans Want to Limit Government Overreach at Home, They Must Stop Its Overreach Abroad
- “It wasn’t just that he mumbled and stumbled at the U.S. Africa Business Summit; it was that he clearly had no idea what he was supposed to be talking about.” Biden’s Losing Battle with the Teleprompter Humiliates America
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The ‘NETWORKS Act’ would impose sanctions on foreign telecommunications companies suspected to be engaged in economic or industrial espionage against American companies.” (the record shows, Elaine Chao knows, and did it Huawei . . . – jjs) Bipartisan Group Of Senators Introduce Bill To Ban Chinese Telecom Giant Huawei
- “Many of today’s youthful wokesters are surprised to fine that, thus far, it isn’t.” Isn’t Drafting Women an Imperative of Equality?
- “The Ohio legislature’s first Somali Muslim congresswoman worked for a Muslim Brotherhood proxy that is known to radicalize Muslim youth.” Did Ohio Just Elect the Next Bro-Fo Omar?
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- On the political scale, “[t]he data show significant differences in partisans’ views of the nation’s top three problems,” reported Gallup. “On average, Republicans are more likely than Democrats and independents to name the government as the most pressing issue in 2022.” Gallup: Americans Name ‘Government’ as ‘Nation’s Top Problem in 2022’
- “. . . by agreeing to the framework for an omnibus spending bill to fund the government through 2023.” (meh, by not being 100% focused on dismantling the federal government bureaucracy, period – jjs) Rand Paul: GOP “Emasculated” by Budget Deal – A “Lie” Republicans Fiscally Conservative
- “New York City’s government-vacancy problem represents an opportunity to overhaul the city bureaucracy.” (Efficient) Help Wanted
- “A ‘John offer’ is an offer or invitation that you know in advance you won’t have to make good on.” Reparations? Student Loan Forgiveness? Those are “John Offers”
- “With California facing a $24 billion deficit next year, it’s unclear how state Democrats will proceed if they need to raise extra revenue for a reparations proposal. The California legislature needs a two-thirds supermajority to raise taxes. And while Democrats hold that supermajority, it’s not a given that all the party moderates would endorse a tax hike. That could punt the measure to the electorate, where Latinos make up the majority and blacks account for 6.5 percent.” (but Dao-Min Yen makes up the other 104% – jjs) California’s Reparations Task Force Has Just Months to Release a Plan. It Can’t Even Settle on a Number.
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Those that have used tianeptine describe its effects as giving them the feeling of a combination of cocaine and Percocet.” New Concerns over Dietary Supplement Deemed “Gas Station Heroin”
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “If this launch had been successful, it would have made the Zhuque-2 rocket the first rocket to reach orbit using methane as a fuel, beating three different American companies, SpaceX, Blue Origin, and Relativity.” First Launch of China’s Zhuque-2 Rocket Ends in Failure
- “If this deal works out, the UAE will essentially replace Russia as a Gateway partner.” NASA, Boeing, and the UAE Negotiating Partnership for Building Lunar Gateway Airlock
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- So she’s admitting that homosexuality is a leading cause of the defiling of children. Thank you, fatso. Rep. Katie Porter Says the Term ‘Pedophile’ Brands Someone a Criminal Because of Their Sexual Orientation
- “Men are men regardless of their sexual fetishes.” (there once was a man from Norway, who got his balls caught in a doorway . . . – jjs) Norwegian Lesbian Artist Being Investigated, Faces Criminal Charges For Saying Men Cannot Be Lesbians
- “Get a stretcher! Get a medic!” Biological Female Gets Concussion After Biological Male Hits Her in All-Trans Hockey Game
- “Court victories are not enough against these people. They push and push until they get the compliance they want.” Biden’s New Authoritarians Prioritize Gender Transition Over Religious Liberty
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “We have the power to create programming that elevates all voices, erases generations of hate and tells the bullies of the world to suck it.” (more like forces children to suck it – literally – jjs) First Annual Childrens Emmy Awards Dominated by LGBTQ: We Want ‘Next Generation of LGBTQ+ Kids to See Themselves’
- “The ad, which viewers have described as ‘annoying’ and ‘freaking stupid,’ is a product of a group called Belonging Begins with Us and suggests Americans are insufficiently welcoming to immigrants. Belonging Begins with Us is backed by Stand Together, a project of the Charles Koch Foundation, and a coalition of progressive philanthropists including Mark Zuckerberg and Pierre Omidyar.” Koch-Funded Ad Panned as ‘Quite Possibly the Most Annoying Thing Ever Put on Television’
- Christian Toto: “Cameron’s stunning sequel matches eco-warnings with parental empowerment.” Avatar: The Way of Water Offers Subversive Defense of Nuclear Family
- “‘We are a very queer-friendly library. Our messaging does not align,’ the library employee added.” Today’s blacklisted American: Book touting Judeo-Christian values blacklisted from libraries
- “Christmas in the public square has become crude ads selling materialism, shallowness, and singing generic ‘holiday’ tunes.” Are We Doomed Like Charlie Brown to Wander in Search of a Fading Christmas Meaning?
HITHER & YON
- “Art Basel Miami Beach strips the art world of its academic and moralizing pretensions.”The Art World’s Miami Bacchanal
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.