Good morning, kids. I’m feeling a bit schizophrenic today. I mean, for a while now, I’ve been more or less resigned to the fact that I’ve joined the camp that thinks it’s time to move on from Donald Trump as the standard-bearer for 2024. Completely discounting the unhinged Never-Trumpers whose attacks are based solely on lies, sheer pettiness and perhaps jealousy, there are cogent and reasoned arguments to be made against his candidacy. Not his influence nor status as the leader of the movement to restore America as founded, but merely his candidacy.
Now, all that said, we all knew that the past 18 months of this J-6 kangaroo court would eventually lead to the preordained conclusion that Donald Trump would be found culpable of insurrection and referred for criminal prosecution to the DOJ. And now, here it is. Forgetting the complete illegitimacy of this, aside from further cementing the myth of Democrat-Leftist good, GOP-conservative evil, the only other reason for this entire despicable, disgusting fraud was to abuse the Constitution in order to prohibit Donald Trump from running for president. Of course, the possibility of frog marching him to jail and confiscating his wealth is the wet dream “icing” on the cake, so to speak.
Are they this stupid or is it arrogance? If the last thing they wanted was to see Donald Trump as their 2024 opponent, they just fucked up. Worse, they’re about to make him a martyr.
Remember though that the January 6 committee’s decision carries no legal weight anywhere in the executive branch. The decision to file charges, and what charges to file, rests completely with Attorney General Merrick Garland’s Department of Justice. That’s cold comfort to Trump, since Garland is easily the most partisan AG since Eric Holder happily served as Barack Obama’s “wingman.”
I don’t honestly know if Trump truly intends to run in 2024, or if his early campaign announcement was meant to give him the political and fundraising clout to fight back against the committee and Joe Biden’s corrupt DOJ.
What I do know is that what we’re watching ain’t justice. It’s partisan politics with the power of the FBI and the courts to back it up.
And that is the absolute bottom line here. Oh there was an insurrection against our government. It was planned and executed by a cabal of Democrats, RINOs, the Deep State intel and LE communities to make it look as if Trump and his followers were the instigators and perpetrators. But, you already knew that. Trump or no Trump, 2020 was the coup de grâce that for sure finished off the last vestige of America as founded. So, as I asked, is this committee’s pre-ordained conclusion stupidity or arrogance? I have to say that considering elections in every key swing district and state have been rigged to allow Democrats and only Democrats to win 99.9% of the time – or at least seriously blunt a drubbing as we saw in the midterms – then you can run all the Trumps, DeSantises, Reagans, Coolidges, Roy Beans, George Pattons all the way up and down the ticket and it won’t make a difference.
The referral of Trump for prosecution is meant to send a message, as if the arrest and detention without being charged of scores of Americans who did nothing more than allow themselves to be duped by Capitol cops to enter the Capitol and become patsies for the DOJ and propagandists didn’t send enough of a message. The Luca Brasi style of “message.”
So, just when I’m ready to move on from Trump, they go and turn him into a martyr. I will never not love and admire the guy for what he did, warts and all. There are no doubt millions of people who feel the same way coupled with millions more who remain diehard Trump supporters. And yet, look what happened in the midterms. Look at what’s being revealed about Twitter and censorship, with the irony being the same evil bastard propagandists who worked hand in hand with the FBI to embargo the Biden laptop story are now embargoing the story about that story!
We’re at a point where what’s happening is bigger than Trump and bigger than mere elections, especially since those have been permanently “fortified.” Something’s got to give.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Gayffirmative action: the newest frontier in the DEI landscape.” Straight White Males Strongly Encouraged Not to Apply
- Robert Spencer: “The phenomenon of mass hysteria.” Why Are So Many College Students Saying They’re Gay?
- “Welcome to the brave new world of the ’15-minute city.’” Climate Lockdowns – Coming to a City Near You?
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “‘The FBI’s influence campaign aimed at executives at news media, Twitter, & other social media companies worked,’ Shellenberger reported.” With Russia Hoaxer Jim Baker on the Inside, the FBI Primed Twitter to Kill Hunter Biden Story Long Before it Broke
- “The Aspen Institute hosted a September 2020 training exercise for members of the media and social media leaders regarding the handling of hypothetical data leaks which were similar to the Hunter Biden laptop report that broke in October, according to Shellenberger. Claire Wardle, former executive director and co-founder of First Draft News, appeared to be an attendee of the exercise, according to an email published by Shellenberger.” Nazi Collaborator Soros-Funded Nonprofit Played Key Role In Twitter’s Preparation For Dealing With Hunter Biden Story, Docs Reveal
- Among the ex-spies who worked for Twitter was James Baker, the FBI’s former general counsel, who was a key participant in pushing the 2016 Russia hoax against former President Donald Trump. Baker left the FBI in 2018 and joined the far-left Brookings Institution and CNN after his departure. In 2020, he joined Twitter as the “Deputy General Counsel and Vice President, Legal,” according to Baker’s LinkedIn. During his tenure, he played a key role in suppressing the New York Post’s first story on Hunter Biden’s “Laptop from Hell.” ‘Twitter Files’: Twitter Employed Gang of Spies Leading Up to 2020 Election
- Indeed, there existed “an organized effort by representatives of the intelligence community” aimed at “senior executives at news and social media companies” to discredit “leaked information about Hunter Biden before and after it was published,” according to independent journalist Michael Shellenberger. New ‘Twitter Files’ Show FBI Paid Twitter Millions, Influenced Execs To Censor Hunter Biden Laptop Story
- “A new survey indicates the voters believe social media censorship favored Biden.” Poll: Voters Say Twitter Tilted 2020 Election
- “The FBI was hip-deep in trying to alter the narrative to protect Joe Biden in the lead-up to the election—and it was going after all social media organizations.” The Most Damning Twitter File Just Dropped, Highlighting FBI Wrongdoing
- “He emigrated legally from Africa. He built businesses and created thousands of jobs. He has restored free speech, and with that, the hope of a free tomorrow.” Elon Musk: African American of the Year
* * * * *
- What nation is this cackling, literal cocksucker referring to? It sure isn’t that place we used to know as America. Veep Throat Harris: I “Would Require” Tech to “Work with Us” to Ensure There’s Not “Manipulation” to Upend “the Security of Our Democracy and our Nation”
- “Rampant Internet porn has been a long-standing issue, which in many cases involves victims of all ages depicted in such content without their consent and further causing irreparable harm to their lives.” Confronting Twitter’s Pornography Problem Would Tackle the Child Exploitation Epidemic, Advocates for Online Safety Say
- “Publications like The Dispatch are not ashamed of their partnership with Facebook. In fact, there is clear indication on both The Dispatch and Facebook’s websites that they are proud to be advancing the goal of silencing anyone they deem problematic together.” David French: Yes, the Dispatch Takes Money to Help Leftists Keep the Internet Conservatism-Free
- “Parsing the New York Times’ obsession with alarmism.” Democracy Under Siege?
- “In other words, this company has specific racist and bigoted hiring quotas, favoring some simply because of their race, ethnicity, and sexual practices. Note too that the company specifically favors queer sex, since the Q in LGBTQ+ stands for this specifically.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Law Firm Fires Lawyer of 44 Years for Expressing the Wrong Opinion
- “. . . And to launch a false charge.” Time Magazine Article on Food Tech in Israel Detours to Take a Swipe at Israel
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “The omissions will be more telling about what really happened on January 6, 2021 than what’s actually in the report.” What to Watch For In January 6 Report
- “I don’t honestly know if Trump truly intends to run in 2024, or if his early campaign announcement was meant to give him the political and fundraising clout to fight back against the committee and Joe Biden’s corrupt DOJ. What I do know is that what we’re watching ain’t justice. It’s partisan politics with the power of the FBI and the courts to back it up.” It’s Official: January 6 Committee Refers Trump to DOJ for Criminal Prosecution
- “The left’s war on Trump just escalated dramatically—which of course, means a war against all those Americans who support Trump.” The January 6 Committee Refers Trump for Criminal Prosecution
- “More games from a petulant and soon-to-be defunct kangaroo court desperate for revenge and struggling to get out from under the weight of its own irrelevancy,” [Rep. Scott] Perry spokesman Jay Ostrich said in a statement provided to Breitbart News. House Republicans Rip January 6 Committee over Ethics Referrals: ‘Another Partisan and Political Stunt’
- “Former President Donald Trump was referred to the Justice Department for criminal prosecution alongside five allies.” J6 Committee Asks Justice Department To Neutralize Political Opponents With Criminal Prosecution
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “On Monday, Republican attorneys general from 19 states asked the Supreme Court to preserve Title 42 by placing a stay on the lower court’s decision. Roberts, in an announcement hours later, issued an administrative stay, keeping Title 42 in place while Biden’s Department of Justice (DOJ) files a brief.” Chief Justice John Roberts Puts Brakes on Biden’s Ending Title 42 at Border
- “Senate report alleges lack of safeguards for migrant children under Biden [junta].”“Serious Disregard For These Children’s Welfare”: Biden Junta Policies Could Place Migrant Kids in Homes With Sex Offenders
- “A nation that loses control of its borders loses control of its destiny.” On Immigration, Are the Democrats Hoisting Themselves With Their Own Petard?
- “Leave it to Republicans to fall short, either from nearsightedness, timidity, or both.” (meh, every Leftist and RINO accomplice must be removed, not just via impeachment, and permanently banished from power – jjs) Why Just Mayorkas?
- “. . . Just what the Biden [junta] wants.” End of Title 42 Means More Chaos at the Border
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Michael Walsh: “Have a very merry carbon-free net-zero holiday!” E.U. Steals a Lump of Coal for Christmas
- “This should be the biggest story in the world right now. . . The EU just announced a direct carbon tax on individuals for heating, petrol and diesel.” This is Scary
- “Climate activists push electrification and de-growth, complementary strategies that would lead to lower standards of living and more government control.” A Feudal Movement
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The shortages come as the annual U.S. flu season spiked, along with other respiratory illnesses.” (considering abortion and the Luddite Malthusian red greens, you have the seed of a conspiracy theory right here – jjs) Pharmacies Limit Children’s Medicine Purchases Amid Shortages
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Prosecutors agreed to the plea “based on the defendant’s long-standing ties to the community and her lack of a criminal record,” Fox News reported. NY Teacher Who Injected Teen With Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine Gets Community Service Sentence
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Christine “Chrissy” Hicks alleged the hospital waited until her teen daughter, Yulia Hicks, was in stage 5 kidney failure to inform the family she would remain inactive on the list unless she received the [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccine, according to the suit.” Parents Sue After Duke U. Hospital Allegedly Refuses To Activate Teen’s Name On Donor List Over Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] wanted to ‘unilaterally impose a health care decision on one-fifth of all employees in the United States,’ writes Fifth US Circuit.” Court Blocks Biden’s Chinese COVID Vaccine Mandate for Federal Contractors
- “Meanwhile, Moderna had good results testing an anti-cancer treatment based on mRNA technology.” Pfizer Countersues Moderna After Being Accused of Stealing Covid Vaccine mRNA Technology
- “As far as I know, they are all theoretical and no beneficial examples in the real world exist,” said Dr. Hideki Kakeya, an engineering professor at Japan’s University of Tsukuba. “There is a slim chance of GoF contributing to therapeutics in the real world. It’s often the case that scientists lie to get huge grants.” ‘Science Fiction’: Scientists Say Gain-Of-Function Research Has Never Actually Provided Real-World Benefits
- “Some worry requiring anti-[Chinese] COVID masks will further damage children.” Should We Mask Kids Under 5 To Contain Chinese COVID? — I&I/TIPP Poll
- “The measures would work to ban assault style weapons, hold manufacturers and retailers accountable for gun sales and implement a permit-to-purchase requirement for all gun buyers.” (well, they are weapons of war, Governor Inbreed, meant to give the citizenry protection from tyrants who lock them up, censor them, steal elections, steal their wealth and steal their freedom – like what’s happening right now – jjs) “Weapons of War”: Washington State’s Dem Gov, Attorney General Propose Major Gun Control Measures
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The teacher says she was ordered to immediately resign.” Ohio Teacher Forced Out for Refusing to Affirm Students’ New Gender Identity, Lawsuit Claims
- “Stanford University and California Polytechnic State University also discourage ‘gender-based’ terms like ‘mother and father.'” Bad Words: California Colleges Push Students to Purge “Harmful” Phrases Like “Brown Bag Lunch”
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill—whose affirmative action program, along with that of Harvard University, is under review by the Supreme Court—sponsors the Fellowship for Exploring Research in Nutrition, which accepts applications exclusively from students who are “Black, Indigenous, or People of Color (BIPOC),” according to the program’s website. Fellows earn thousands of dollars, live in on-campus apartments paid for by the university, and receive generous mentorship opportunities, including letters of recommendation. White Students Are Prohibited From Applying to This UNC Fellowship
- “Wauwatosa clearly has a lot of problems that have been percolating for a long time. This is the perfect example of elected officials who need to be reminded that there is a law of the land, and they are accountable for it.” Keep Calm and Sue Everyone: Wauwatosa School Board Is About to Find Out What Free Speech Is All About
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “We’ve had three whistleblowers from Maricopa County reach out and say the system is seriously flawed,” Lake told Just the News last week. “They were throwing out tens of thousands of signatures saying they were scribbles that in no way matched. But somewhere between there, the ballots were being completely tossed out and they got looped back into the system and counted as if they were fine.” Kari Lake Calls for Maricopa Election Officials to Be ‘Locked Up’
- “It has taken the Democrat Party just two years to fundamentally transform the election process in America, with the prospect of recurring rigged elections.” Not Your Grandfather’s Election Day
- “Currently, only one member from the House and Senate is required to object to an elector or slate of electors. Under the Senate version of the bill, sponsored by Sens. Susan Collins (R-ME) and Joe Manchin (D-WV), one-fifth of lawmakers from both chambers of Congress would be required to disrupt the certification process. The House version, written by Reps. Liz Cheney (R-WY) and Zoe Lofgren (D-CA), would raise the threshold required to disrupt the certification process to one-third members of both chambers. The bill would also ensure that the vice president’s role during the certification process is strictly ceremonial.”Report: Omnibus Bill to Include Electoral Count Act that Was Crafted in Response to January 6
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Two clues were “Boxcars” and “Brandenburg Gate.” NYT Claims Swastika Shaped Crossword on Eve of Hanukkah is a ‘Common’ Design
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Expressed desire to “walk away from this” after threats to her safety. New Documents Reveal Alleged Epstein Victim Claimed to Have Copies of ‘Blackmail’ Sex Tapes He Made of Associates
- “The success of Donald Trump’s presidency dealt establishment politicians a heavy blow. A second Trump term might kill them—and they know it.” Trump Was a Mistake
- “I’m saying we could see the cherry blossoms bloom and not have a speaker. I hope it doesn’t come to that,” Gaetz said, in reference to the popular flower in D.C. that blooms annually around the end of March. Gaetz’s Rebellion Goes Haywire: MTG Rips Florida Rep over Threat to Hold Up GOP Business for Months so He Can Vent About McCarthy
- “I’ve been asked to explain MTG’s belief in Jewish space lasers, why she showed up to a white supremacist’s conference, and now why she’s blindly following Kevin McCarthy and I’m not going to go there. The only person who can answer for Marjorie’s words and actions is Marjorie. Let me be very clear, I support President Trump. Period. President Trump is a friend and the leader of the Republican party.” Rep. Lauren Boebert Refuses To Explain Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene ‘Blindly Following’ McCarthy
- “Abrams amassed over $100 million in her failed bid to unseat Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R.), but suffered cash flow issues in the final weeks of the campaign. Speaking to Axios, two-time Abrams campaign manager Lauren Groh-Wargo blamed the money problems on a ‘cavalcade of negative press and negative polling’ in the final months of the campaign.”Going for Broke: “Tank” Abrams’ Campaign Can’t Pay Staffers After Blowout Loss
- “To me, the photoshopping is reminiscent of the botched restoration of the 19th-century Spanish fresco of Jesus.” Yikes! This Poorly Photoshopped Pic of Biden From a Dem Strategist Is So Cringey
- “Latter-day McCarthyism is a minority of one, not the moral voice of a House majority.”Kevin’s McCarthyism
- More “natural born conservatives” wish-casting. Even if true, the island is so corrupt, you guarantee two more permanent Leftist senators and one congresscritter. I’m in favor of independence. Puerto Rico Statehood Might Not Be a GOP Disaster Waiting to Happen
- Daniel Greenfield: “Statehood has no purpose except to give Democrats two senate seats and inject even more money into what is already the most corrupt place around.” Puerto Rico Shouldn’t Be a State
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “In remarks reported by the state news agency Belta, the Belarusian strongman insisted that his meeting with Mr. Putin on Monday would focus on economic matters, particularly the price of Russian natural gas, on which Belarus is heavily dependent,” the NYT reported on Monday, suggesting the sixth time might not be the charm for Putin’s efforts to get Belarusian troops on the Ukrainian ground. Putin Makes First Visit to Belarus in over Three Years
- “Western leaders can no longer hide the truth about Ukraine.” Is This Winning?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Daniel Greenfield: “Tehran is calling the shots in D.C.” Son of Biden’s Iran Envoy Works for “Iran Lobby”
- “The [junta] seems happy that someone is bailing it out.” Japan’s New Defense Strategy Driven by China’s Threat and Biden’s Weakness
- “James Rubin also lobbied for Zimbabwe and a Turkish state bank linked to Iran.” Biden Taps Qatar Shill To Lead Effort To Counter Foreign Propaganda
- “The strengthening Unholy Alliance.” Russia and the Ayatollahs
- “Propaganda, prisoners, and presents.” From Russia with Love: Merry Christmas
- “Debunking the suicidal ‘2 State Solution’ in the heartland of Israel.” Jewish History Matters
- “The people’s struggle of 2022 … surprised the organized left as much as the ruling political class.” Sri Lanka’s ‘Morning After’ Moment
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- Robert Spencer: “. . . The prime suspect, of course, is Old Joe Biden and his handlers, which may explain why it looks as if it’s more than a paltry forty million bucks.” Who Is Sending Mad Stacks of U.S. Hundred-Dollar Bills to the Taliban?
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “While none of the five senators who opposed the NDAA made public statements explaining their reasons for opposing the bill, many have expressed criticism of the bill’s contents or of increased spending in general.” Only 5 GOP Senators Voted Against Record-Breaking $857.9 Billion Defense Budget
- “Promises of war and big profits show us how efficient Washington can be.” The Tentacles of the Military Industrial Complex Run Very Deep Washington
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Aside from the obvious discrimination and legal obstacles the government of Egypt has set up against churches, Khalil and I also spoke a bit about the Muslim mob violence that sporadically rises up against Christian places of worship. According to Khalil, ‘close to one thousand churches have been attacked or torched by mobs in the last five decades [since the 1970s] in Egypt.’ This is a much larger number than is commonly assumed.” Remember This Whenever Muslims Demand More ‘Rights’ in the West
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- Meanwhile, Los Angeles Mayor Karen Bass declares a “state of emergency” over the region’s homelessness problems. Article in The Atlantic Slams Blue State Liberal Policies for Homelessness Crisis
- “The U.S. Postal Service’s problems are not new, but they are especially prominent during the holiday season when postal workers know they will have to sort, transport, and deliver 15 billion pieces of mail and 800 million packages in less than two short months.” Want Proof Our Government is a Cash-Gobbling Ball of Incompetence? Look No Further Than the Post Office
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Patients deserve to get the treatment they need in a timely manner.” Time for Congress to Solve the Prior Authorization Problem for All Americans
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “According to one researcher, at least two of the Apollo lunar modules that took astronauts up and down from the Moon could still be in lunar orbit, though their location is presently unknown.” Could the Apollo 11 Lunar Module Still Be Orbiting the Moon?
- “Suffused with bright red light, this luminous image hosts a variety of interesting features, including a free-floating Evaporating Gaseous Globule (frEGG).” Blobs in Space (the “Tank” Abrams Story – jjs)
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “South Dakota Republican Gov. Kristi Noem announced the retirement of Health Secretary Joan Adam on Monday, following a report that the Department of Health had signed a $136,000 contract with a transgender activist group.” Gov. Kristi Noem Announces Health Secretary’s Retirement After Contract With Transgender Activist Group
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Thad McCotter: “. . . the first unintended lesson of the purging of Dr. Carson is prominent and inescapable: the DPSCD board is more concerned with partisan political stunts than about students; more concerned about indoctrination than education. And every educational metric proves their abject failure to students, parents, teachers, and everyone who cares about these children and their future.” “Purging Dr. Carson! Purging Dr. Carson!”
- “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”Winston “Mumford” Marshall Op-Ed: When Did Artists Become the Mob?
- “. . . if you are stocking up for your Christmas party and are thinking of adding a bottle of J&B Whisky to your holiday offerings, you may want to watch the new commercial from J&B Spain . . . ” J&B Whisky Goes Trans
- “Those who return to their hometowns from Ivy League schools are but a small part of this group.” Cultivating a Local Elite
- “There are far better things to do with your life than letting the guy with the tongue from Kiss dictate how you live.” Rock Legends And Resist Libs Both Become Neurotic Babies When Faced With Mortality
- “Francis Fukuyama’s Liberalism and Its Discontents is not much fun; it is all about liberals patting themselves on the back, with No Idea why the natives are restless.” Fukuyama, Discontents, and Humpty Dumpty
- Christian Toto: “Top Gun star’s helicopter stunt shows old-school gratitude at best possible time.” Hollywood Must Learn from Tom Cruise … or Else
- “Please Christians, the world needs each of you now!” A Plea From a Heathen
- “Down with God, up with people.” Woke Catholic Church Architecture: Ugly as Sin
HITHER & YON
- “The great division in this world will be between the bitter and the lonely, who serve only themselves, and the family men and women whose labors prefigure the kingdom of God.” A Simple Choice
- “‘Raoul Dufy: Drawn to Royal Ascot’ at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts is a welcome relief from the heavy, tormented subject matter many artists employ.” Take In the Pomp and Elegance of Raoul Dufy at This Richmond Museum
FINALLY . . .
- Naomi Wolf: “Hanukkah, Christmas, and the Actual Miracle.” Rock of Ages
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.