Good morning, kids. Hope you all had a blessed Christmas holiday. On a personal note, I want to thank all of you who hit the tip jar for your incredible generosity, especially in light of the current situation. A couple of our thank you notes bounced back, so if you didn’t get one, I just wanted to make sure you all know how much we appreciate the support. Thank you!
And now we begin the final week of our third accursed year in a row. About the eye-rolling-est (if that is a word) headline I saw last week was on AOL, something to the effect of the literal Arctic weather that swept as far down as the deep south was still evidence of catastrophic climate change, FKA “global warming.”
It’d be funny were it not for the fact that along with laws and edicts being passed in this country and in the world FKA “the free world” which will dismantle our economy and way of life by intentionally halting and reversing thousands of years of progress and send us back into Dark Ages 2: Eat Bugs Boogaloo, some sick bastards got a jump on the fun and games and vandalized power stations up in Washington State. 15,000 Washingtonians were without power in the middle of sub-freezing temperatures. Add this to the rash of “Jewish lightning” hitting food processing plants all over the place. That, my friends, constitutes an act of terrorism and in a sane world would result in the death penalty for the perpetrators. Meh, there’s very little difference to what they did than what president Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants and his Kalorama Komintern Kontrollers are doing to the fossil fuel industry. The end result is the same.
“Climate change” is just the incestuous cousin of “structural racism” and “white supremacy,” and every other “crisis” the Democrat-Left have railed against since time immemorial. If they can’t find any, they’ll just create it. Fake, but accurate, nein? And for sure, if it’s not a myth it is they themselves that created the problems in the first place. As I and others have quipped, “Munchausen’s by Progressivism.”
Readers who might be worrying about what could go wrong with dimming the sun or mimicking a cataclysmic volcanic eruption should recall that Schwab and Malleret wrote their Great Reset book months before Joe Biden publicly acknowledged that the coronavirus epidemic might have originated in a Chinese lab. When one recalls that the 1977 H1N1 pandemic that killed seven hundred thousand people in Central Asia probably resulted from another Chinese lab accident, there exists the possibility that science itself might be a source of a catastrophe.
If scientists who meant well accidentally killed seven hundred thousand people, then our confidence in science cannot be absolute because when it comes to complex systems—as Schwab and Malleret themselves have noted—minor errors can have huge consequences. Our ability to predict what viruses and dimming the sun will do is limited. . .
. . . Most people are familiar with the philosophical distinction between ends and means. Because extreme ends impel extreme means, communities are usually careful about declaring the equivalent of war. War justifies actions that would never be countenanced in peace. If you are really out to save the planet, then dimming the sun is a reasonable risk.
Can we get such imperative ends from science? It may come as a shock to a generation taught to equate science with progress that it is silent on intrinsic values. Science will equally make an electric toaster or an electric chair. Science itself doesn’t care whether humanity survives or not. It concerns itself with anticipating the outcomes consequent to certain physical arrangements. The moral values of those outcomes must be supplied from elsewhere.
Do the leaders of the Global Reset Axis of Evil actually believe their own press releases or is it just the greatest swindle of all time? Does it really matter? In the end, it’s the nearly eight billion of us who will be forced to endure brutish existences only to wind up in an early grave. If we’re lucky. Yet, for every Al Gore rubbing his hands in glee as he anticipates potential billions in carbon offsets, there is some Earth Liberation Front psycho drooling at the prospect of crashing birth rates and the starvation of billions of people, dreaming of a humanity-free planet. Some just can’t wait; ergo the vandalized power stations and quite possibly the food processing plants.
On a not necessarily unrelated note, there is pushback. Whatever rigged outcomes happened with the elections, people are voting with their feet. A “reset” of sorts, if you will. The destruction and uncertainty we are enduring now, and will likely have to endure for some time into the future may very well have unintended consequences that redound on our oppressors and tormenters in ways that they had not fully anticipated. As Steve Miller once sang, “You’ve got to go through Hell before you get to Heaven.” Of course, as Winston Churchill is thought to have stated, “If you’re going through Hell, keep going.”
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY“In place of the prophets, you have the experts.”
Against the Great Reset: “Dueling Faiths: Science and Religion under the Great Reset”
“Why do Democrats object to a bust of a jurist who embodied their understanding of the American founding?”
Democrat Congress Passes the ‘Statute of Liberty’
“Ominous signs for the civilization that used to be called Christendom.”
Losing Our Religion
* * * * *
- The power outages, according to the website, are affecting the Southeast region of the United States the most, with approximately 566,200 outages. Within that area, nearly 370,000 were in North Carolina alone.” (not mentioned were terrorist vandals who knocked out three Washington State substations – jjs) Over 1.5 Million Without Power on Christmas Eve During Winter Storm
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Who watches the watchers?” What Will the FBI Not Do?
- “The government was in constant contact not just with Twitter but with virtually every major tech firm,” Taibbi said. “These included Facebook, Microsoft, Verizon, Reddit, even Pinterest, and many others. Industry players also held regular meetings without government.” Twitter Was in Contact With Multiple Gov Agencies; Ex-FBI Lawyer Surprised by FBI’s Actions; Feds Sought Action on Foreign Narratives on Ukraine, Chinese COVID
- We have learned the FBI is not the only government agency censoring and surveilling Americans. Twitter was a veritable “pig pile” when it comes to spying on We the People. The DOD, CIA, and even local police had their fingers in the pie. And Twitter was only one of the pies. Other Big Tech firms, including Facebook and Verizon (pssst that’s a cell phone carrier), were in on the game. Big Brother IS watching. We are being spied on, and frequently silenced. Well, at least those of us who speak out against the Stalin-like censoring and surveilling of Americans. Why You Need to Start Paying Attention to the ‘Twitter Files’
- Good. Big Tech Collectively Lost $7.4 Trillion in 2022
- “He needs unfiltered access to all Americans. He needs to do everything he can to get that access back.” Trump Should Get Back on Twitter
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity is a favorite of the elite Davos crowd. And it’s for nothing good.” DIE on the Road to Global Tyranny
- “Let’s take a look at Deep State, the press, and the dogs of social media. . . ” There Certainly Was an Insurrection, But Not by Trump
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The costs associated with this are also a concern because these are costs that not only the industry will bear … prices will go up for everybody,” Texas Trucking Association President John Esparza told the DCNF. The EPA’s Latest Regulation Could Devastate the Trucking Industry
- Thad McCotter: “The profit motive has long been the biggest bar to the implementation of left-wing economics. But ESG is just a cover for the profit motive for the worst offenders.”Is ESG Destroying or Disguising the Profit Motive?
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The omnibus spending bill puts our retirement system on an even less sustainable basis.”Unsecure
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Texas Governor Greg Abbott and other Republicans leading southern states have arranged the transport of thousands of migrants to liberal enclaves such as Chicago, New York City, Martha’s Vineyard, and Washington, D.C., in recent months to draw attention to the U.S.-Mexico border crisis.” Busloads of Migrants Dropped Off at Kamala Harris’ Home on Christmas Eve
- The new statistics also show that leftism is causing mass migration of a different kind, since “the Northeast lost almost 219,000 people in a trend largely driven by domestic residents moving out of New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts, as well as deaths outpacing births in Pennsylvania.” Crime-ridden Chicago also seems to be inspiring some population shift: “The Midwest also lost almost 49,000 residents, driven in part by people moving out of Illinois and deaths outpacing births in Ohio.” Border Boom: U.S. 2022 Population Growth Almost Entirely Driven by Immigration
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- What does “dismantling anti-science” look like, and who’s going to be doing the dismantling? Which entity enjoys a monopoly on violence? Let your imagination run wild.Biomedical Terrorist Organization WHO Accuses Anti-Vaxxers of ‘Anti-Science Aggression,’ Calls Them ‘Killing Force’
- “Despite everything we have learned about the vaccine’s mediocre efficacy and serious risks, one hospital is determined to let a girl die if she remains unvaxxed.” Take This Potentially Deadly Vaccine, Or We Will Deny You Lifesaving Care
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “We are witnessing a war in America over whether children belong to the state or the family.” A Federal Judge Essentially Says Parents Have No Rights Over Their Children
- Robert Spencer: “The cutting edge of contemporary leftist culture.” Jim Crow Is Back: UNC Introduces New Segregated Research Fellowship
- “The level of hatred expressed by these staff members against Phillips and many white and Christian students becomes even clearer if you read the full complaint.” Today’s blacklisted American: Professor fired by a North Carolina school for having opinions
- “[Rudy] Giuliani’s honorary degree could be revoked this upcoming spring. Students have asked universities to pull degrees awarded to other conservative figures such as former White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany and Republican Senator Ted Cruz of Texas.” Liberal Students, Academics are Out to Revoke Conservatives’ Honorary Degrees
- Roger Kimball: “Like recent formulations of cannabis, Stanford’s latest folly is more concentrated, more toxic, than the academic street drugs of yesteryear.” Stanford’s Naughty and Nice List
- Prepare to vomit, and rage-stroke. Here’s What’s in the ‘Obscene’ Books Being Removed From Schools Across the Country
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Lake plans to appeal the ruling.” Kari Lake Loses Lawsuit Over Defeat In Arizona
- “The path to electoral victory today has little to do with vote tallies and a lot more to do with how well you cook the electorate.” The Valley and the Swamp
- “. . . in 2021, Biden went viral after a father cheered ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ on the phone during the event, echoing a popular phrase used to criticize the president as an alternative to the more vulgar ‘Fuck Joe Biden.’” Joe Biden Skips NORAD Santa Tracker Phone Calls with Children After Viral ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Moment
- “It certainly looks staged to me, but the question is why they would need to stage such a photo in the first place. That’s the right question.” Is This Biden Christmas Photo-Op Staged?
- “Another dreadful year has come and gone for the teleprompter [so-called quote-unquote “president”].” 2022 Was a Horrendous Year for Biden (for us it was horrendous; for him it was 10% of trillions -jjs)
- “Biden does not believe one word of his Christmas message. But what do Americans believe?”A Vapid Biden Christmas?
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The way our politicians speak today, you would think Ukraine, not Britain, is where we derived our glorious language and our noble political principles.” Bipartisan Washington Gives America the Middle Finger—Again
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “How the international community can help.” As Tehran’s Crackdowns Fail, Regime Change in Iran Appears Increasingly Inevitable
- “The six-page document calls for … monitoring Israeli archaeological activity, as ancient Jewish ties reinforce Israeli claims.” Leaked Document Exposes EU’s Secret Plan for Palestinian Authority Takeover of Judea and Samaria
- “Behind the cheery Christmas lights of Bethlehem, the demographics tell a different story.”A Not-So-Merry Christmas for Bethlehem’s Christian Residents
- “Offer a prayer, thought, or other support to those denied the freedom to worship freely.”This Christmas, Remember the Persecuted Around the World
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “This story isn’t over – and neither is the story of the [Chinese] COVID cover-up.” Sen. Rand Paul Op-Ed: The U.S. Government Funded Chinese Military Research
- “. . . clearly, China is engaging in a series of acts which are destructive not only toward the United States, but the international community as a whole.” China Expert: Communist China Using TikTok to Promote Drug Use, Violence in America in Attempt to Ruin Country
- “A strong and free America is secured by a strong national defense, and that requires spending money. But America is at risk with legislation like this.” The Gigantic Defense Bill Does More Harm than Good
- “Nigeria has before it a crucial opportunity to step out as an international leader by abolishing once and for all its Sharia blasphemy law.” As Christians Face Death Sentences, Nigerian Court Can And Should Overturn Its Dangerous Blasphemy Law
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Both Red and Blue states appear to be doubling down on their governing strategies. Red states are increasing job opportunities, while Blue states look increasingly to the federal government to bail them out of the mess caused by fleeing taxpayers. This is why getting the numbers right will ensure citizens have a fair representation in Washington, D.C., going forward. Republicans need to expose the problem and act quickly before more left-leaning government math disenfranchises more people.” Interim Census Bureau Report Shows Red States on a Roll
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- The measure stipulates that “clients” are allowed to “purchase, possess, and consume” the hallucinogenic drug at a “psilocybin service center,” while supervised by a “psilocybin service facilitator,” and after having undergone a “preparation session.” Oregon Begins Training State-Licensed Magic Mushroom Trip ‘Facilitators’
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The updated guidelines follow a 2021 policy change that jettisoned the use of puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones to treat gender dysphoric youth, outside of a clinical research setting.” (now, ditch Muslims – jjs) Sweden’s New Pediatric Treatment Guidelines Ditch ‘Gender-Affirming’ Medication For Psychotherapy
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Hollywood’s horrible year was the result of a one-two punch of a downturn in the streaming market coupled with consumers continuing to cut the cord by the millions. In addition, the advertising market has cratered as households cut spending as the costs of essentials like food and energy continue to skyrocket due to [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s (D) disastrous economic policies.” Hollywood Lost More Than $500 Billion in Market Value in 2022
- “Iconic sign’s plight captures box office blues as Babylon, Dance underwhelm.” Bad Omen: L.A.’s Hollywood Sign Will Be Dark in 2023
- “Factory jobs are increasingly automated. Soon customer service will be as well. Even the arts, once thought off-limits to machines, will eventually succumb to the AI takeover.” This Week in Techno-Hell: First Fully Automated McDonald’s Opens
- “The Funko Pop generation is keeping the industry afloat.” ‘Kidults’ Now Responsible For a Quarter of All US Toy Sales
- “. . . the trend of living at home is benefitting luxury goods companies as young people enjoy greater levels of disposable income that would normally have gone on rent.” Nearly Half of Americans Aged 18-29 Still Live With Their Parents
- “The globalist lust for ugliness.” Paul Watson Video: Shithouses
HITHER & YON
- “Heroism on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in the snow and cold in the Ardennes Forest.”Christmas 1944: The Battle of the Bulge
- “Half a century later, people from well outside the Steel City can and do commemorate two occasions — one of them epic, the other tragic.” 50 Years Later, We Still Remember the ‘Immaculate Reception’ and the Great Roberto Clemente
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.