Good morning, kids. Tuesday and though the links may be light in number as the year winds down to its last days, the magnitude of what there is is tremendous. As history teaches us, especially over the past hundred-plus years or so, the overthrow of a government, either via violent revolution or the ballot box, is merely phase one. The second phase is the silencing of all voices of protest and opposition.
Despite the long shot of Kari Lake actually winning her lawsuit and having the “victory” of abortion mouse Katie Hobbs overturned, the importance of bringing the suit vis a vis exposing the criminal acts of those running Arizona’s elections, the epicenter being Maricopa County, was evident. The case was rock solid and deep, which means of course that a hack-in-black dismissed it for “lack of evidence.” Déjà vu all over again, right? So, okay. They rigged/swindled yet another election, and will install their designated flunky. But that’s not enough. Just like the mullahs do in prosecuting rape victims, Kari Lake is now targeted for termination.
Democratic Arizona Governor-elect Katie Hobbs joined Maricopa County in filing sanctions against her former Republican opponent, Kari Lake, in court Monday.
The request for sanctions came after Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson on Saturday ruled against Lake’s lawsuit challenging the November gubernatorial election with allegations of fraud and intentional misconduct. The 10-page ruling said the former Republican candidate’s witnesses lacked knowledge of intentional misconduct. . .
. . . Hobbs’ attorneys joined the Maricopa County Defendants who are seeking $25,050, which includes $18,730 in attorneys’ fees, from Lake over her alleged “groundless” claims that they said were “not made in good faith,” according to Monday’s suit. The document said the sanctions are “more than warranted,” citing Lake’s previous statement that she would “accept the results of the gubernatorial election only if she were the winning candidate. . .”
. . . The county and Hobbs’ attorneys said the courts “should not be used to harass political opponents and sow completely unfounded doubts about the integrity of elections.” The document further alleged Lake’s lawsuit stemmed from a “lack of legal and factual merit” in order to “spread disinformation” about the election. . .
. . . [Lake’s attorney Bryan] Blehm further pushed back against Maricopa County’s claim that Lake’s witnesses cited no evidence to suggest intentional misconduct, arguing the court did show evidence of “intent and outcome determinative misconduct” and “legitimate” concerns about the state of Arizona’s election process. “Plaintiff’s [sic] put forth evidence in good faith that showed substantial support for her claims—claims which also remain of great public concern,” the document concluded. “Defendants’ motion for sanctions is not supported by case law or the record. Trust in the election process is not furthered by punishing those who bring legitimate claims as Plaintiff did here. In fact, sanctioning Plaintiff would have the opposite effect. . .
Emphasis mine on both lines (the raging chutzpocrisy of the first is staggering) and for obvious reasons. Aside from the fact that Lake IMHO is for sure a rising star in the MAGA mold, this is meant to send a message akin to the dead fish wrapped in Luca Brasi’s flak jacket. Not just to Lake but to anyone who dares defy them, and not just regarding stolen elections. The enemy now control much of the courts and so legal redress is even more of a crapshoot than it would be in what would be considered normal times. It’s also expensive. Look what they did to Mike Flynn as well as the J-6 political prisoners who “confessed” to the trumped up charges. Of course, Flynn et al did not seek redress in the courts; they were arrested and had a slew of phony federal charges flung at them by the FBI and DOJ which are acting as political hit squads that are Gestapo in all but name only.
Thus far the Twitter File dumps have been mostly about the FBI using Twitter to silence conservatives and run cover for Hunter Biden’s laptop — perhaps effectively altering the 2020 election — and about how the CIA, Department of Defense (DOD), and practically every other government agency jumped on the Twitter censorship bandwagon for their own nefarious purposes.
Monday’s Twitter Files dump is about the government silencing anyone who dared question “the science” surrounding anything to do with the Hong Kong Fluey. . .
. . . We have learned that Twitter wasn’t only used by the FBI and CIA to spy on and silence Americans. It was also used to censor people — many of whom were doctors and medical specialists — who dared to question or disagree with the White House’s version of “science.”
The Biden administration got “very angry” when Twitter execs refused to suspend everyone the White House deemed to be a “problem,” but Twitter did squelch many medical specialists who questioned the official COVID narrative.
The bots and moderators were sometimes unable to distinguish actual CDC information from the medical opinions of dissenters, but the scorched-earth policy of silencing people could and did censor them as well.
Our government is using Twitter — and almost every tech company — to spy on us and to silence us when we question their version of “science.” Stalin would be proud.
Kari Lake is just the latest example of phase two in the death and transformation of what was our once relatively free republic. She may very well be forced to go the Mike Flynn route lest she be wiped out financially by continuing the fight, as she evidently intends on doing. As I said, she’s too loud and articulate a voice, and shallow as it might be, attractive a person for the Left to just leave alone. If she survives this naked persecution, she will no doubt run again and perhaps be a figure on the national stage as the 2024 campaign kicks off.
How did a man claiming to have only $100,000 to his name manage to meet a $250 million bond? Well, his parents put up their house, likely worth a tiny fraction of the bond. As for the rest, Bankman-Fried just signed a piece of paper promising to pay it back if he doesn’t show up to court. Yes, the Justice Department just approved the release of the alleged perpetrator of what appears to be the world’s biggest financial fraud on a naked promise that he would pay them back if he skipped town.
Bankman-Fried, like Hunter Biden before him, exposes the bankruptcy of our supposedly democratic system. Bankman-Fried got the sweetheart bond deal because the Justice Department doesn’t punish its coconspirators. He was the second largest donor in the 2022 midterm election and an essential player in the joint government-oligarchy project to guide elections to enhance mutual power.
In the same week Bankman-Fried walked out of jail, the FBI issued a chilling response to the bombshell revelations about its sprawling censorship regime. We now know the FBI meddled in elections by paying millions to Twitter and likely other social media companies to censor disfavored political speech that threatened to derail favored candidates.
“The correspondence between the FBI and Twitter show nothing more than examples of our traditional, longstanding and ongoing federal government and private sector engagements, which involve numerous companies over multiple sectors and industries,” the bureau said in a statement. “It is unfortunate that conspiracy theorists and others are feeding the American public misinformation with the sole purpose of attempting to discredit the agency.”
In other words, the FBI admits to guiding social media censorship and acknowledges that it is both widespread and routine. But censorship isn’t the problem, from the FBI’s point of view. Complaining about the FBI is the problem. Noticing their misconduct and objecting to it is to blame for the damage to its reputation. And those who continue criticizing the bureau might find themselves on the “misinformation” list that silences American dissidents.
Republicans, no longer pretending to be the opposition party, just helped get the FBI a $600 million budget increase after the censorship bombshells conclusively demonstrated extensive bureau meddling in election-related speech. Every member of Congress now serving has won at least one election in the present era of FBI election manipulation. Some are probably beneficiaries. Should we be surprised that there are so few voices calling for it to end?
But maybe if we vote harder! Maybe the economic conditions, the memory of the riots of 2020, and dissatisfaction with the regime’s pandemic policy will lead the American electorate to wake up and vote smarter? If the FBI could stop a Democratic rout in 2022, why should 2024 be any different? Candidate quality? Don’t insult our intelligence. So Republicans need to run more candidates like John Fetterman? . .
. . . So why participate in an election that’s being manipulated by the FBI and other government agencies? In sham democracies, when the government refuses to adhere to international standards of fairness and transparency, the opposition parties have simply boycotted the elections. . .
. . . The FBI censorship scandal is just the latest in a string of questionable actions by the Justice Department that have impacted our elections. . .
. . . Election fraud suspicions have been incredibly difficult to confirm and pursuing wilder claims has come at the expense of scrutinizing the government’s own election misconduct that has happened in plain sight.
We can prove government-directed censorship of election-related speech. Now that the FBI said it plans to continue or even expand these efforts, we have a choice to make. Do we legitimize the sham by trying really really really hard to overcome the rigged political forum? Or do we just boycott these sham elections until the FBI stops directing our political process?
Well, a boycott of elections would not and should not be just about stopping FBI interference. What this nation needs is a complete boycott and national strike, period. Can it happen? Will it happen? Under normal circumstances, the American character and attitude does not take to this sort of action.
But we are no longer under normal circumstances, politically, culturally and increasingly economically. “When you ain’t got nothing, you got nothing to lose.” At that point, what we’re seeing in China, Iran and Brazil – regardless of what the ultimate outcome may be – could happen here. It had better if God forbid the whole shithouse goes up in flames.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Lionel Trilling resisted an apocalyptic progressivism at odds with liberty and complexity.”Liberal Humanism’s Lost World
- “Maybe until the FBI stops directing our political process.” Should We Boycott the 2024 Election?
- “The reality is that John Brown’s religious zealotry obscures for present-day promoters like DeCarro a man who was in fact a vicious killer and a political radical with a seething desire for dictatorial power.” Canonizing John Brown Would Mark the End of a Scripturally Faithful American Evangelicalism
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Our government is using Twitter — and almost every tech company — to spy on us and to silence us when we question their version of ‘science.’ Stalin would be proud.” Twitter Files, Part X: Banning Those Who Dared Question the Chinese COVID Narrative
- The federal government reportedly “rigged” the [Chinese] COVID-19 debate, “By censoring info that was true but inconvenient to U.S. govt. policy,” as well as “discrediting doctors and other experts who disagreed,” and “ordinary users,” according to Zweig. Latest Twitter Files Reveal Biden Junta Push Against Chinese COVID-19 ‘Disinformation’
- “Shiva Ayyadurai, the MIT-trained brainiac sometimes credited with creating digital correspondence, tweeted Saturday that he wants the job. Musk, who bought Twitter in October for $44 billion and has been running it ever since said he will step down in accordance with a poll on the platform that seemed to indicate users want a new person in charge.” Purported Inventor of Email Tosses Hat in Twitter CEO Ring
- “Putting the government in charge of what can be published online would kick the First Amendment to the curb.” Musk Is Using the Free Market, Not Government Censorship, to Fix Twitter
- “Arabella Advisors, a consultant firm with ties to the Democrat Party, manages funds that are supporting academic and independent research into online ‘misinformation,’ predominantly targeting conservatives’ online presence.” A Dem-Linked Dark Money Network is Quietly Funding the “Misinformation” Research Industry
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “The January 6 select committee never intended to act as a truth-seeking mission but rather perform a cover-up for what actually happened.” What Did Malig-Nancy Pelosi Know and When Did She Know It?
- Laptopgate transgresses so many constitutional, legal, ethical, and moral lines that it almost requires a new textbook to explain all of its sickening wrongdoing.” Wray’s FBI Is Rotting from the Head Down
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Most people have no moral qualms about squashing a cockroach underfoot, because they view it not as an innately valuable life but as a nuisance that messes up their living space. Fundamentally atheistic Jane Goodall and Co., who view themselves as the replacement for God and as the rightful stewards of the Earth, view humans with the same disdain.” (shrill, barren cvnt – jjs) Flashback: When Jane Goodall Called for Global Depopulation at the WEF
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “A former top Obama economic advisor warns that the $1.7 trillion Omnibus bill is a recipe for a fresh heaping helping of inflation on top of what we already have.” Ready for More Inflation?
- “This holiday retail season looked different than years past,” Steve Sadove, the former CEO and chairman at Saks and a senior advisor for Mastercard, said in a prepared statement. “Retailers discounted heavily, but consumers diversified their holiday spending to accommodate rising prices and an appetite for experiences and festive gatherings post-pandemic.” Holiday Sales Up 7.6% in 2022 — But Outpaced by 8.5% Inflation
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Byron York: “Now we see what happens when the media ignore a story.” Most Americans Don’t Know How Bad the Border Crisis Is
- CBP noted that while the number of people fleeing “failing communist regimes in Nicaragua and Cuba” is rising, Venezuelans, who previously constituted a part of that increase, are arriving at far lower numbers as a result of the migration enforcement process that includes expulsions to Mexico and lawful pathways. CBP Had 233,740 SW Border Encounters in November; Up 33% From 2021; 224% From 2020
- “For months, Texas has bused thousands of border crossers to sanctuary jurisdictions like Washington, DC; New York City, New York; Chicago, Illinois; and Denver, Colorado. Abbott, estimates have suggested, is saving the state’s taxpayers billions in costs associated with illegal immigration by shifting the burden to other states with sanctuary policies.”Democrats: “Piece of Shit” Greg Abbott “Belongs in Prison” for Busing Migrants to VP Kamala Harris’s Home in Freezing Cold
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Daniel Greenfield: “Over 3 million people in New York voted for this.” New York Gov Frees 11-Year-Old Boy’s Killer
- “A lack of public defenders in Portland, Oregon has caused Multnomah County judges to dismiss hundreds of felony cases including cases involving robbery, assault, and harassment.”Portland Dismisses Hundreds of Felony Cases Amid Public Defender Shortage
- “Such red flags physicians should look for include a guardian who is not a relative or a parent refusing to let a child speak accompanying the child. Others may show signs of inflicted injury, malnutrition, and a history of abortions.” New Study Details How Pediatricians Can Identify Trafficked Children
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “’There’s nothing to repair what’s already happened. There’s nothing to address the improper handling of medical exemptions, the violations for Religious Freedom Restoration Act and what the future looks like,’ R. Davis Younts, a military defense attorney, told the DCNF.” The Military Vaccine Mandate Has Been Overturned, But Unvaccinated Troops Still Risk Reprisal
- “I was on target with my suggestions . . . on March 1, 2020.” New Study Shows Regular Exercise Protects Against Fatal Chinese Covid
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Hate speech to me is a very tricky business, because who is to define what is hate?”Loudoun County Parents Slam Effort to Ban “Hate Speech” From School Board Meetings
- A September New York Times poll showed 70% of registered voters are strongly or somewhat against teachers pushing “gender identity” or “sexual orientation” on elementary students.These School Districts are Removing ‘Gender Identity,’ ‘Sexual Orientation’ From the Classroom in 2023
- “Eradicating authentic Catholic voices.” The ‘Beheading’ of Father Pavone
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Democrat governors and state legislators have expressed plans to push automatic voter registration, voter pre-registration for minors, an expansion of early and absentee voting and criminalization of election misinformation, according to the NYT. The party retained most of its governors in the 2024 election and maintained its hold over several key state legislatures, creating a clear path to instating many of its favored voting policies.” (legitimize the fraud – jjs) Democrats Move To Rewrite State Voting Laws After Midterm Wins
- “This demonstrates the problem with election challenges that are outside the normal recount process. You are asking a judge to overturn the certified election result – that’s a lot to ask. You need to prove to a high degree of evidentiary proof that a fraud took place and that it affected the outcome. That almost never is provable.” Court Dismisses Kari Lake Election Challenge, Cites Lack of Evidence as to Intentional Misconduct Affecting the Outcome
- “Lake, a Republican endorsed by former President Donald Trump, sued Hobbs and Maricopa County after the results showed that she lost the November contest to Hobbs by roughly 17,000 votes.” Kari Lake Could Be on Hook for Big Payday Benefiting Dem Lawyer From Steele Dossier Debacle
- This is now straight-up political persecution, and the moral equivalent of the fish wrapped in Luca Brasi’s flak jacket. Incoming Illegitimate Arizona Governor Katie Hobbs Files Sanctions Against Kari Lake After Election Lawsuit
- “More than eight in 10 support photo I.D. requirements.” U.S. Voters (Overwhelmingly) Want Their Old Election System Back: I&I/TIPP Poll
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The Boycott, Divestment, and Sanction movement against Israel contributes strongly to campus environments hostile to Jews.” Texas and Virginia Commissions: BDS Plays Key Role In Fomenting Anti-Semitism
- “The trend, shown in the report’s graph above, illustrate the growing intolerance in America towards beliefs that do not fit in with the modern mainstream secular culture.” Today’s blacklisted American: Violence against churches and religious institutions skyrockets since 2018
- “They’re picking up the pieces from disproportionate restrictions.” Churches Still Haven’t Recovered From Pandemic Anti-Christian Discrimination
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Compared to the five decades (and counting) of nonstop horseshit that Biden spewed, this guy is a choir boy. My give-a-shit-ometer is barely registering. Incoming GOP Congressman George Santos Admits He Lied About Significant Portions of His Background
- “I love you VP, I really do. But come on … you don’t really expect people to believe this, do you?” Kamala Harris Repeats Debunked Fairytale About Celebrating Kwanzaa
- “If the Old Crow waited just 10 days, the Republican Majority in the House could have made the ‘Ominous’ Bill MUCH, MUCH, MUCH BETTER,” Trump insisted. “Just another win for the Democrats, Mitch, that wouldn’t have happened if ‘Trump’ were President!” Trump Thinks Democrats Have ‘Something Big’ on Mitch McConnell
- Jeffrey Lord: “He actively worked against GOP nominees.” The Senate’s Mitch McConnell Problem
- “Senate conservatives owe it to the grassroots to find ways of pushing McConnell toward the exit, rather sooner than later.” What are Senate Conservatives Going to Do About McConnell?
- “The denial didn’t come fast enough, as some media outlets already went ahead and published stories announcing Pence filed with the FEC.” Pranked? Pence Spox Denies Former VP Filed For Presidential Campaign
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The passage of the $1.7 trillion omnibus spending bill grants Ukraine $45 billion in military and economic aid, making the total to date $113 billion.” America Last: U.S. Aid to Ukraine Eclipses Most World Military Budgets
- “The most striking thing of the recent display is how the ruling class does not even try to conceal their lies and contradictions anymore. The same people who said Trump’s border wall was too expensive at $11 billion now treat $100 billion to defend Ukraine’s border as perfectly reasonable. An investment! Reality is plainer by the day. We are ruled by a corrupt, stupid, and hostile elite that hates us. In fact, they are willing to endanger our national security and impoverish us to prolong their temporary grip on power.” Ukrainian Foreign Influence Endangers America
- “Moscow’s latest moves complicate already uncertain theories about who could be responsible for bombing the Nord Stream pipelines in September and why.” Nord Stream Whodunit Gets Complicated as Russia Takes Steps To Repair Sabotaged Pipelines
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The Taiwanese Defense Ministry said seven surface vessels from China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) were also detected near Taiwan.” China Launches Largest Incursion Yet into Taiwan’s Air Defense Identification Zone
- BBC reports “how women detained in recent anti-government protests are being sexually and physically abused.” Report Exposes Torture and Rape of Female Prisoners Arrested for Protesting Against Iranian Regime
- “He makes no distinction between America’s vital and peripheral interests.” Robert Kagan Peddles the Failed Doctrine of ‘Liberal Hegemony’
- “The China-Russia relationship, which is based on non-alliance, non-confrontation and non-targeting of any third party, remains rock-solid,” he added. “Such a relationship is free from interference or any attempt to sow discord between the two countries, and is immune from changes in the international environment.” China-Russia Relations Are ‘Rock Solid,’ says Beijing’s Foreign Minister
- “What exactly is Globalist Macron trying to achieve?” France Condemns Israel for Deporting French-Palestinian with “Terrorist Links”
- “Canada has been much on my mind these days, weeks, months, and years, not only because I am a Canadian citizen, but because, like many of my American friends, I am witnessing firsthand the destruction of a country.” Whither Canada? (it’s withering – jjs)
- “When there is more to Hamas and hummus than just similar-sounding names.” USDA Partners with Groups Linked to Terror to Bring Halal Food to Muslims
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Paul’s 2022 Festivus report highlights $482,276,543,907 in government waste and includes $2.3 million used by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) for an experiment involving injecting puppies with cocaine, $202,000 used by the Department of Defense (DOD) on Starbucks espresso machines, and $3 million for the construction of a Gandhi museum.”Rand Paul’s Annual ‘Festivus’ Report: $482,276,543,907 in Government Waste
- “No one in Washington cares what all of this costs.” Republicans Are Complicit in Out-of-Control Spending
- “The $1.7 trillion Omnibus spending bill is unconstitutional and the incoming Republican House can do something about it.” (can does not mean will – jjs) Omnibus Fraud
* * * * *
- “A city in a death spiral.” San Francisco Dying
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The need for the establishment of an independent space-faring society, free from odious Earthbound regulation, continues to grow.” Newly passed Senate bill requires consultation between industry and government on space junk
- “The scattered white patches are either water frost, or the winter mantle of dry ice, both now sublimating away with the coming of spring.” Crater at the edge of the Martian south pole ice cap
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Probably because they’re mentally disturbed to begin with? Study: Transgenders Have 4.5 Times Higher Rate of Psychiatric Illness Than Normies
- “If Levine gets his way, our ability to speak out against the groomers targeting our children will be crushed.” Another Disturbing Video of ‘Rachel’ Levine Is Going Viral
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The heroes of today measure themselves according to the standards of God, not the standards of men.” The Heroes We Need
- “The irony is that Cameron’s career was built on the back of technology that was uniquely born of the pioneering spirit. Of course the tools of moviemaking, such as electricity, film itself, and the ability to tell time down to the minute all have their literal origins of in Western ingenuity.” The Shallow Propaganda Pool That is Avatar: The Way of Water
- Christian Toto: “The Slap heard ’round the world was only the beginning for these falling stars.” 6 Celebrities Who Torched Their Legacies in 2022
- “A lot happened in 2022, but long story short . . . ” From a SCOTUS Assassination Attempt to Threat of Nuclear War, Here’s 2022 in 6 Minutes
- Dennis Prager: “If you have a woke child who talks to you, give him or her a hug.” Leftists Defend Those Who Won’t Allow Conservative Parents to See Them or Their Grandchildren
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.