Good morning, kids. Thursday and let’s set the Wayback Machine to March of 2020, when the General Tso’s Sickness known as Chinese COVID-19, mostly because it came from and was created in a lab in China, was raging and only the first few cases showed up on our shores:
“I always treated the Chinese Virus very seriously, and have done a very good job from the beginning, including my very early decision to close the ‘borders’ from China – against the wishes of almost all,” Trump tweeted on March 18, 2020. “Many lives were saved. The Fake News new narrative is disgraceful & false!”
Biden responded at the time: “Stop the xenophobic fear-mongering. Be honest. Take responsibility. Do your job.”
That pearl necklace of wisdom from Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants makes zero sense (surprise surprise) given the fact that while he and others such as Bill DeBolshevik and Malig-Nancy Pelosi were urging people to go out or dim sum and French kiss any oriental they encountered, what “job” did Biden want Trump to do, given he and his ilk didn’t think there was an emergency that needed attending? But I digress.
So, Trump’s travel ban was “xenophobic.” Well, if that’s the case what do you call what the Junta announced yesterday?
The Biden [junta] announced new restrictions on inbound travelers from China Wednesday.
Starting Jan. 5, all travelers from China above the age of 2 will have to show proof of a negative [Chinese] COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours of departure, The Associated Press reported. U.S. health officials say the move is aimed at stemming a rebound of [Chinese] COVID-19 cases after China eased its lockdown policies over the past weeks, with cases surging across the country.
“There are mounting concerns in the international community on the ongoing [Chinese] Covid-19 surges in China and the lack of transparent data, including viral genomic sequence data, being reported from the PRC,” officials told CNN earlier Wednesday before the final policy became known, using the acronym for China’s formal name. “Without this data, it is becoming increasingly difficult for public health officials to ensure that they will be able to identify any potential new variants and take prompt measures to reduce the spread.”
To point out yet another example of Democrat-Leftist hypocrisy, as Capt. Willard would say “would be like handing out speeding tickets at the Indianapolis 500.” Forget a day ending in “Y.” It’s a second ending in “tock.”
About the only good thing in all of this, and not to discount or make light of the suffering of the Chinese people, this wave of infection which evidently is hitting them pretty hard is because of the insane levels of lockdowns and quarantines that held the entire nation under a de-facto house arrest. As bad as things were over here, at least some level of herd immunity was reached despite the raging incompetence and malfeasance of the Fauci-led CDC which mitigated the death tolls from, not with the Guangdong Gleet. Not so in China. And that coupled with the oppression of Xi and the Chi-Com Politburo has led to massive civil unrest and the concomitant crackdown. Will Xi be overthrown? Odds are long on that outcome, and even if he were to be, he’d be replaced by yet another communist, perhaps not as megalomaniacal as his predecessor, but we’re talking degrees here.
Hopping back into the Wayback Machine, let’s take a peek at August of 2021, when, in the wake of the “xenophobic” overreaction that managed to oust President Trump in a coup, President Big Guy Tweener-Groper barely eight months in office celebrated a major triumph; i.e. the most disastrous self-inflicted foreign policy debacle in nearly half a century with the intentional bug-out of Afghanistan.
At least 3,000 US soldiers died to prevent the rubble from bouncing and give at least a fig leaf of an illusion of a society attempting to make the leap from the 7th century to perhaps the 15th. Alas, even the fig leaf has been beheaded by the religious police leaving women to be whipped, beaten and forced back under the burqa, as well as billions of dollars of brand new shiny and top secret American hardware left behind. We knew a lot would wind up in the hands of our enemies, but whoever had eBay, come get your winnings!
A U.S. military device used to record and store information on military personnel, Afghanis who worked with the U.S. military, terrorists, and others reportedly turned up on an online auction platform and was sold for $68.
The purchaser is German security researcher Matthias Marx. Marx and his team purchased the device, known as a Secure Electronic Enrollment Kit, or SEEK II, from eBay in August, according to The New York Times.
The researchers had read reports of biometric devices falling into the hands of the Taliban after the U.S. military pulled out of Afghanistan last year. The researchers wanted to study the machines to assess what amount of risk thousands of Afghanis who worked with the U.S. military during its 20-year occupation may face.
In addition to the SEEK II, Marx and his team purchased five other biometric devices from eBay. On one other, they said they found sensitive, identifying information of U.S. servicemen. That device was last used in Jordan in 2013.
“The irresponsible handling of this high-risk technology is unbelievable,” Marx told Times. “It is incomprehensible to us that the manufacturer and former military users do not care that used devices with sensitive data are being hawked online.”
If they cared, Herr Marx, we never would’ve bugged out in the first place. In any case, it’s almost as if the billions in equipment that was just left behind was an in-kind donation to the Taliban and ultimately Moscow, Beijing and every other bad actor and enemy of the United States of America to reverse engineer (maybe the mullahs in Tehran should get an eBay account since you never know what might be up for auction!).
Or in point of fact, the nation formerly known as he United States of America. Our own worst enemy are our alleged fellow citizens – Democrats, Progressives, Leftists – who have a hate on for this nation, its people, culture and history that’s deeper, darker, more monomaniacal and rabidly obsessed than any other in history.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Lloyd Billingsley: “A disturbing glance at an axis of Deep-State deception.”Vaccines.Gov.Con
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Black antisemitism is spreading in strange, dangerous ways. Why?” The New, New Antisemitism
- Daniel Greenfield: “Biden works with group funded by foreign billionaire to stop investigations into foreign dealings.” A Foreign Billionaire Funds Dems’ Hunter Biden Defense
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “For all the jaw-flapping about Russia, one would think that the reinvigoration of Soviet tactics might raise a red flag; alas, it does not.” Social Media, the Government, and the War on the Bill of Rights
- “Increased competition from Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, and new entrants into the market are believed to be the cause of the dominant duo’s relative decline.” Facebook and Google Set to Lose Advertising Duopoly
- Dr. Andrew Bostom: “My ‘offense’ was not abiding an ‘accepted narrative’ [regarding Covid] regardless of how warped that narrative was. Twitter’s behavior, certainly before Elon Musk took ownership of the company, epitomizes the triumphal (for now) anti-scientific, ethical, and legal cretinism of today’s major social media platforms.” #Twitterfiles Vindicate Dr. Andrew Bostom – Wrongly Suspended For Accurate But Politically Inconvenient Science on Chinese Covid
- Larry Elder: “Leftists aren’t as blind as conservatives think they are.” Justifying the Suppression of Conservative Content
- “I guess we know exactly where WEF falls in the censorship vs. free speech debate.” CCP-Tied World Economic Forum Cancels Twitter, Pushes Chinese Social Media
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “We’re going to have to have a conversation about the future of the FBI and what it’s doing in our democracy.” Sen. Hawley: “FBI Deliberately Interfered in Not One But Two Separate Presidential Elections”
- Merrick Garland hasn’t indicted him yet, and when he does you can bet your balls to a barn door that the judge will be Emmet Sullivan. Lawyer Harmeet Dhillon Claims Victory as January 6 Panel Drops Trump Subpoena
- “I’ve spent years warning that Communist China-style social credit controls were coming to this country. China uses a combination of ever-present facial recognition in public spaces and private snitching to determine whether citizens “deserve” to ride the train, fly a plane, or use other supposedly public accommodations.” CCP-style Social Credit Controls Now Showing at Radio City Music Hall
- “New Yorkers will learn to love their surveillance overlords.” NYC Mayor Declares “Big Brother is Protecting You”
- “Is this really an organization universities and huge corporations want to associate their names with?” Black Lives Matter Lauded Fidel Castro, Domestic Terrorists
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The SEC is relying on foreign investors to present an illusion of broad support for the agency’s proposed climate disclosure rules.” SEC Fakes Approval For New Climate Regulations From Activists, Foreign Investors While Ignoring American Companies’ Mass Opposition
- “According to the report, the Associated Press received donations from large foundations pushing climate alarmism for decades. Such groups included the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation, the Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Quadrivium, the Rockefeller Foundation, and the Walton Family Foundation.” Left-Wing Groups Funded Climate Alarmism Journalism, Claims Debunked: Report
- “The idolatry and canons of the Church of Climate Change are exacting untold costs in the US.” New Age Idols (No, Not Taylor Swift)
- “Who could have predicted that handing vast sums of money to unproven EV manufacturers could be a bad bet?” The Race is On to be Solyndra on Wheels
- “I believe that the internal combustion engine has a lot to give,” CEO Bendetto Vigna told investors in June, Forbes reported. As Other Automakers Push EVs, This Luxury Brand Drove Laps Around Them In 2022
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- All the while, an irate driver trapped behind the stalled car began leaning on the horn. At last stressed beyond endurance, our friend got out of his car and walked to the open window of the car behind him. “I’ve got an idea,” he said. “Why don’t you go get my car started, and I’ll sit back here and honk the horn at you?” What a perfect metaphor for useless posturing and interference from ignorant politicians as they hector industry professionals who are already making every effort to dig out of a crisis. Impotent Buttigieg Huffs and Puffs (his peter) at Flailing Southwest Airlines
- “It is not the first time Turner has ripped Buttigieg for failing at his position. On Monday, she defended previous criticisms of the secretary about unaccountable airlines.” Radical-Left Nina Turner Slams Secretary Peter-Puffer Buttigieg for Supply Chain, Transportation Failures
- “So if you thought we’d weathered the storm, so to speak, you were wrong.” Gird Your Loins, $5/Gallon Gas Could Be Coming Again in 2023
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The court ordered that the very popular Title 42 barrier be kept operating for the next several months while it decides a very different issue — how much authority the states have to shape federal migration policy.” Supreme Court Gives Title 42 Political Fig Leaf to Biden and Mayorkas
- “We are a court of law, not policymakers of last resort,” Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch wrote, as he and the court’s three liberal justices disagreed with the court’s other five justices, who said Title 42 should remain in place at the southwest border while the justices review a lower court ruling ending the public health measure. Gorsuch: “The Current Border Crisis Is Not a [Chinese] COVID Crisis”
- Margot Cleveland: “The SCOTUS victory here is not mandating immigration policy, but addressing the manipulative use of consent decrees and settlement agreements.” Here’s a Better Reason to Cheer for the Supreme Court’s U.S. Border Reprieve
- “We can’t go back,” Haitian migrant Roodline Pierre, who was awaiting Title 42’s end in Reynosa, Mexico, told The New York Times. “We left everything behind to be here.” (well, learn to Spanish – jjs) Thousands of Migrants Weigh Plans to Cross Border as Trump’s Immigration Policy Remains in Place
- “The governor’s busing program made headlines on Christmas Eve when three busloads of migrants arrived at the residence of Vice President Kamala Harris.” Greg Abbott Announces Texas Has Bused Nearly 16,000 Migrants To Sanctuary Cities
- “. . . the way I look at it is with us being in the middle of the country, a lot of these criminals are gonna think they’re safe by coming into the middle of the United States away from where all the focus is down on the border, and it’s gonna take the smaller communities, it’s gonna take them over to where I don’t know what they’re gonna do with the resources or lack of resources to combat it.” Wyoming Sheriff Defies Biden’s Deportation Rule and Makes Illegal Immigrant Serve His 125-Year Term
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Adam Lipson, DePape’s public defender, said that the suspected attacker “is going to be fighting this case in court, not the hallway,” ABC News reported. (DePape will not have killed himself! – jjs) Suspected Paul Pelosi Attacker David DePape Pleads Not Guilty
- “The case was in court for years. Balcer, who now calls himself Andrea, claimed to have suffered physical and sexual abuse at the hands of his parents, something that his brother vehemently denies. But he also said that an impetus for his crimes was the fact that his parents were not supportive of his gender transition.” A Man Who Murdered His Parents Will Serve His Time as a Woman
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- But security clearances? Nope . . . Biden Junta to Mandate Chinese COVID Tests for Travelers From China
- Biden in 2020: “Stop the xenophobic fear-mongering. Be honest. Take responsibility. Do your job.” Biden’s Past Attacks on Trump Come Back to Bite Him After Newest White House Pandemic Policy
- “Italy was one of four countries that announced they would impose coronavirus restrictions on Chinese travelers because a massive wave of coronavirus infections is ripping across China, racking up millions of cases in a single day — but the tyrannical Chinese government decided to abandon almost all of its disease control protocols with almost no preparation for the consequences, loosen up travel restrictions, and begin handing out passports just in time for the Lunar New Year holiday.” (also known as a mass biological warfare attack – jjs)Chinese Travelers Land in Italy, Half Test Positive for Chinese Coronavirus
- “Xi’s arrogance results in disaster.” China’s [Chinese] Covid Boasts Fall Flat
- “As China plans to drop quarantines on international travelers, U.S. officials consider new covid rules for visitors from China.” As China’s Chinese Covid Case Increases, American Press Gins Up Fears About New Variants
- “And the CCP, as usual, is lying about it.” Another Wuhan-Style Virus Outbreak Is Brewing
- “This has not sat well with many. . .” Aussie Cops Ask Neighbors to Rat Out “Anti-Government, Anti-Police, or Chinese COVID-Vaccine Conspiracy Theorists”
- Defense Distributed Managing Director Cody Wilson: “They preserved most industrial unfinished receivers, especially those made out of metal, and they created a new classification for what they were trying to target, which was mostly frames of polymer for pistols.” Biden’s ATF Continues Its Crackdown on “Ghost Guns”
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The letter claims the college ignored proof Mohammad Jafar Mahallati covered up Iranian murders of at least 5,000 dissidents.” Iranian Dissidents Charge Oberlin College with Whitewashing Professor’s Alleged Complicity in Crimes Against Humanity
- “Carol Beth Litkouhi may have the last laugh, though; in November, she was elected to the school board.” Michigan Mom Denied Quest for Educational Transparency
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “While some congressional Republicans might think the post-2020 election integrity fight is over, that couldn’t be farther from the truth.” Harvesting Low-Effort Votes Is Working Great For Democrats, So They’re Going For More
- “Maybe the courts can do something right for a change.” Ensuring Election Integrity: A Par-Baked Idea
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Palestinian activism morphs into an attack on Jewish identity, not just on Israel.” A New Report Exposes Endemic Campus Jew-Hatred
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “I’ve done some dumb things, and I’ll do dumb things again. I’ve done some dumb things as senator, and I’ve done some dumb things as a lawyer. Ladies and gentlemen, I’ve been dumb,” then-Sen. Joe Biden said during his failed 1988 presidential campaign over allegations he was a serial plagiarist. Democrats Get Reminded That Before George Santos, There Was Joe Biden
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden has lied a lot before and during his [so-called quote-unquote “presidency”].” Joe Biden’s Top 15 Most Outlandish Lies
- Yeah, about that whole “fuck cancer” thing . . . Democrat Rep. Jamie Raskin Reveals ‘Serious But Curable’ Cancer Diagnosis
- “Trump in the interview also lit into Senate GOP leader Mitch McConnell for negotiating the omnibus spending bill—arguing that by doing so he undercut the incoming House GOP majority’s ability to tackle cutting spending in other areas that are actually wasteful.” (he makes sense about SS politically, but it’s a disaster and a time bomb in economic terms and must be dealt with – jjs) Trump Warns GOP of Democrat “Traps”: “Have to Protect” Social Security, Must Have “The Three Exceptions” on Abortion
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “During the conversation, it was emphasized that certain BlackRock leaders plan to visit Ukraine in the new year,” the post continued. “The President thanked Larry Fink for the work of the professional team that BlackRock has allocated to advise on structuring the reconstruction projects.” Zelensky to Join World Economic Forum in Davos, Working With BlackRock on Postwar Loan Plan
- “This is the important one — and the one almost no one in Congress is bothering to ask.” The Big Question About Ukraine
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Will Japan’s defense spending be enough to overcome the postwar and allow Tokyo to break free of its reliance on the United States?” Rising Sum
- “In the U.K., ‘political ideology disguised as law’ still rules the day.” The British Thought Police Claim Another Victim
- “An absurd charge, but taken seriously by major news services.” Israel Blamed For Palestinian Prisoner’s Death From Cancer
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- “The irresponsible handling of this high-risk technology is unbelievable,” Marx told Times. “It is incomprehensible to us that the manufacturer and former military users do not care that used devices with sensitive data are being hawked online.” “Unbelievable”: Biometric Device with Identities of U.S. Servicemen, Afghan Allies Sold on eBay for $68, Report Says
- Raymond Ibrahim: “An Islamic hate that knows no bounds.” Slaughtered Mothers and Fathers
- “Fables, historical revisionism and propaganda.” New Jersey: Hamas-Linked CAIR Wants January to be “Muslim Heritage Month”
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Democrat California Gov. Gavin Newsom, Democrat Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker and Democrat New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy, all of whom are considered potential candidates for the 2024 presidential race, have poured billions of dollars into their states’ pension funds, according to Politico. They may struggle to maintain their public images if they’re forced to raise taxes or make budget cuts to keep pension payments flowing.” (why can’t we just print money, like we’ve been doing now for 2 years? – jjs) Dem States Are Worried They Can’t Pay Out Retirement Benefits
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “. . . except for two years (1965 and 1966), SpaceX completed more launches in 2022 than the United States achieved each year since Sputnik. And it did it not as a nation, but as a private company, for profit.” SpaceX launches 54 more Starlink satellites
- “What made the achievement especially amazing was that the area photographed was only lit by the reflected light from Jupiter, the equivalent of its ‘earthshine.’” Using reflected light from Jupiter to photograph Ganymede’s night side
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Abolish the damned CDC. And the rest of the federal government. CDC Pushes Teachers to Measure Commitment to ‘LGBTQ Inclusivity’ Instruction
- “Sadly, we know why this is happening: it’s all about money. Transgender surgeries have huge profit margins, and apparently, the margins are high enough that doctors are willing to destroy the lives of children for it.” Study: ‘Gender-affirming Care’ for Children Has No Medical Benefits
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The troubling rise of the ‘Kidult.’” Goodbye Minka
- Christian Toto: “Comedian says what media critics, journalists should be howling about.”Russell Brand Shreds “Nepo Baby” Pelosi Propaganda Doc
- “Fortunately it appears for the moment that Raspberry Pi officials are not kow-towing to this blacklist campaign, despite the receipt of death threats and the doxxing of Roberts’ personal information.” Today’s blacklisted American: Computer maker Raspberry Pi boycotted because it hired a former policeman
- “A new book traces common philosophical threads in the writings of Pierre Manent and Roger Scruton.” Defenders of the West
- “The underlying purpose of these generational names is to divide. Perhaps some rebranding is in order.” Naming the Names We Name Ourselves
HITHER & YON
- “The then-owner of the Dodgers gets all the flak for moving the team to Los Angeles. The real villain in the story has skated for decades.” The Real Story of the Brooklyn Dodgers
- “One of the most important parts of a new year’s anticipation is to remain firmly planted in reality. William Dieterle’s 1944 I’ll Be Seeing You is a fine example of this.” Ghosts of Old Year, Love of New Year
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.