Good morning, kids. The vote for House Speaker is certainly topping the headlines and links today, but frankly I’m not really all that interested in it. Dan Gelernter over at American Greatness had an article last week that basically echoed my and I’m sure many of your sentiments regarding the state of affairs in this nation. It’s about the rift between those who want Trump and those who do not in 2024, but it can be extrapolated to the struggle for control of the GOP and really the farce of our alleged two-party system. All of it is encapsulated, I think, with this vote over House Speaker:
Here’s the thing: It is precisely the expedient view of “well, this person isn’t my first choice, but he’s the best available option who can win” which has allowed the uniparty to take over and ruin the country. We’re letting the Republicans get away with offering us a false dichotomy: A fake non-choice among candidates who are pre-selected for us. The Democrats did this themselves in 2016 when they stole the primary from Bernie Sanders.
You could go even further and say that the two-party system, in addition to preserving systemic stability, has prevented us from having any real say in our own government, except to the smallest extent. The Republicans and Democrats appear like the guard rails on either side of the road they’ve decided we should all be traveling on.
I’m sure I’ll be accused of being a shill for the Democrats here, and as far as I’m concerned that’s as credible as being accused of shilling for Russia these days. I’m not suggesting you have to do what I do, either. But I have no intention of supporting a Republican Party that manifestly contravenes the desires of its voters. . .
. . . Our best talking-heads and pundits have argued for years that it’s better to win with a bad candidate than to lose with a good one. I used to believe it myself. But look at the results . . .
. . . I used to think Republicans were at least a little more restrained in their spending than the Democrats. But now it’s just clear they spend our money on different things: Democrats give our money to welfare infrastructure (and the drug industry). Republicans give our money to the military-industrial complex (and the drug industry). . .
. . . Do I think Trump can win as a third-party candidate? No. Would I vote for him as a third-party candidate? Yes. Because I’m not interested in propping up this corrupt gravy-train any longer.
There are not enough unprintable words in the dictionary to say everything that statements like McConnell’s conjure up in my mind. But here are a few he might understand: “I’m fed up. And I’m out.”
Emphasis mine. It’s not just about “To Trump or Not to Trump” at this stage of the game. It’s about our old quandary, the choice between the lesser of two evils (and just to be clear I am not referring to Trump v. Whoever). Lesser of two evils doesn’t cut it, especially since the distinction between the two is growing less and less distinct and more and more equal with the passing of each election cycle, 2016 notwithstanding.
Regardless of the nearly guaranteed fact that even if the Siamese Twin of George S. Patton and Judge Roy Bean was Speaker of the House and Majority Leader, does anyone really think that all of the criminals that rigged 2020, spied on, set up, persecuted and imprisoned scores of Americans who still languish in prison, colluded to silence voices of dissent and used their time in office to amass ill-gotten wealth collectively in the hundreds of millions if not billions at the expense of the American taxpayer and national security are going to wind up in Leavenworth, or on the wrong end of a noose?
Now look at Frank Luntz houseboy Kevin McCarthy. There are already reports that if the Democrats had perhaps done the smart thing and gave him the votes he needed to win, he’d have agreed to kneecapping the subpoena and investigatory power of his fellow House GOPers in their attempt to clean up the disgrace of the Democrat-led kangaroo court J-6 committee, among other high crimes, misdemeanors and in point of fact, treasonous acts.
So all that said, what’s really the difference between McCarthy and perhaps this Hakeem Jeffries stooge? In the grand scheme of things, as the Titanic takes on more and more water, not really a whole hell of a lot.
Bread and circuses, except the bread is moldering, and costs five times as much for just half the amount. As for circuses, we’ve got transexual child rapists everywhere you turn so, to butcher (pun intended) The Who, “put in your earplugs, put on your eye shades, you know where to put – ” Paul Pelosi’s ball peen hammer.
The next line, “We’re not gonna take it,” remains to be seen.* * * * *
Here’s why I don’t necessarily give a damn about all of the above. A story out of the UK came to light a little over a week ago and, while I wanted to feature it, I gave it short shrift because there were just so many other things going on that kept it on a back burner. Yet, it’s terrifying in its implications, let alone in and of itself, because it is exactly where we are headed.
At first, it seemed too absurd to believe. Surely, there must be more to the story than meets the eye.
It turns out that what was reported was quite accurate: a Christian pro-life leader in England was arrested not simply for standing in front of an abortion clinic. She was also arrested for the crime of praying while standing there, even though she was simply praying in her own head. Talk about being prosecuted for a “thought crime.” This really and truly happened.
In the words of Isabel Vaughan-Spruce, leader of the UK March for Life, “It’s abhorrently wrong that I was searched, arrested, interrogated by police and charged simply for praying in the privacy of my own mind. Nobody should be criminalized for thinking and for praying, in a public space in the UK. . .”
. . . It turns out that there are, in fact, Public Spaces Protection Order (PSPO) zones which protect abortion clinics and other places. And Vaughan-Spruce was prohibited from standing in this particular zone, no matter how peaceful and gracious her presence might be.
But, as noted in the official press release from the Alliance Defending Freedom U.K., “The censorship zone measure introduced by Birmingham authorities criminalises individuals percieved to be ‘engaging in any act of approval or disapproval or attempted act of approval or disapproval’ in relation to abortion, including through ‘verbal or written means, prayer or counselling…’.”
Accordingly, “Whilst in the police station, Vaughan-Spruce was shown pictures of herself outside the abortion facility. She said she could not recall from the pictures whether she was praying at these specific moments, or whether these had been taken at times that she was distracted and thought about other things, such as her lunch. She maintains that all her thoughts were equally peaceful and imperceptible and that none should be criminalised.”
Yes, she was questioned as to whether she had been praying in her own mind. This is not made up. This is not the figment of Christian paranoia. This is what literally took place. . .
. . . One month prior, on November 24, in Bournemouth, UK, “Local woman Livia Tossici-Bolt was praying quietly with a friend in a public space when she was warned by local authorities that their prayer could cause ‘intimidation, harassment or distress’, and was asked to move away.”
To be clear, I have not been quoting from Orwell’s 1984.
To the contrary, not even Big Brother could read our thoughts. Not even The Chinese Communist Party of China can read its people’s minds. Not even Kim Jong-Un of North Korea imprisons alleged dissenters for daring to think a thought. Only God Almighty knows the thoughts of people’s hearts.
Of course, the British police didn’t know what Vaughan-Spruce was thinking either, because they had to ask, “Are you praying?”
Oh, the crime! Oh, the horror!
“Yes, Officer, I confess! I am guilty, so guilty! I might have been praying in my mind!”
To repeat: This was not Orwell’s 1984. This was England in 2022. Let that sink in.
I wonder what would have happened after the bobby asked Vaughn-Spruce if she were praying, she’d have replied “none of your business.” I can only imagine. Yet, what’s worse; having to obfuscate or avoid telling the truth or not having the freedom to say out loud exactly what you’re thinking. Remember, this is England. The nation that begat Magna Carta, the Enlightenment and ultimately our Founders. No more.
Meanwhile, the FBI had the terrorist machete attacker on their “watch list” and did nothing. Nothing except whitewash and water down actual attacks on Jews while engaging in entrapment scam operations that resulted in the January 6th Reichstag Weenie Roast and the Wretched Whitmer kidnapping “plot” wherein two thirds of the plotters were either FBI agents or informants and poor saps who were threatened to go along lest they wind up in a Federal lock up for chewing gum on a Tuesday without a permit.
And lest we forget the parent organization of the FBI, the Department of Justice – I just LOL’d and vomited in my mouth a little as I wrote that – which conspired and colluded with the National Association of School Boards and the Oval Office to label parents who protest the mind-, body-, and soul-rape of their children with transexual psychotic perverts and anti-American brainwashing in their schools as “terrorists.”
Kevin McCarthy = Frank Luntz = Nelson Muntz. And the joke’s on us.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “It was a Reagan-era regulatory change that empowered the likes of BlackRock.” Why the Right Can’t Beat ESG
- Margot Cleveland: “From deep-state election meddling to silent journalists, here are 10 scandals to track in the upcoming year.” 10 Scandals to Keep Your Eye On in 2023
- Christopher Rufo: “A new counterculture with the potential to disrupt left-wing institutional capture.” The Quiet Right
- “Equal opportunity rewards excellence. Equal outcomes require tyranny and are indifferent to excellence.” The Equity Paradox
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Diversity can ensure either dynamism or bedlam.” The Baleful Cargo of Woke Diversity Worship
- “Who can imagine what’s coming next?” When Thinking a Prayer Became a Crime
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The real reason Chairman Schiff lobbied to have me banned from Twitter stemmed from the fact he was angry [I] outed his anonymous impeachment ‘whistleblower.’ He lobbied to get me banned under the false premise of ‘promot[ing] false QAnon conspiracies’ which I have never done and [I] challenge Schiff to produce evidence to back up his defamatory remarks to Twitter,” [Paul] Sperry told the Daily Caller. Adam Schiff-for-Brain’s Office Asked Twitter To Ban Investigative Journalist, Docs Show
- “It is very clear that the NY Times would never target another minority group in this fashion, certainly not at a time when that same minority is being targeted for hate crimes like no other on the streets of the city,” says Rabbi Yaakov Menken. NY Times and WaPoContinue Smear Campaign Against Orthodox Jews as Anti-Semitic Hate Crimes Surge
- “Magazines and other major publications used to welcome the new year with challenges for readers to commit to be fit. Not in 2023.” Time Magazine Stigmatizes Exercise as White Supremacist
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Use your constitutional free-speech rights while you still have them. When the next holiday season rolls around, check to see if things got any better.” The Year of Pushing Back
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “As is the case whenever societies tremble on the verge of collapse, the country is in the hands of a small cabal that cares only for its own values, wealth, and power.” How is the Uniparty Destroying America? Let Me Count the Ways
- Robert Spencer: “Understanding [Nazi collaborator] George Soros’ self-image is a key to grasping much of what’s going on these days.” America, Behold Your God
- “The hollowness of an accusation.” The Falsehood of “White Privilege”
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Saving the planet requires nothing more difficult than having sex with short people. I had no idea, but I suppose I’m game.” Insanity Wrap: Eugenics Experts Advise Having Sex with Short People
- “Empty shelves and higher prices for basic goods – the ruling class is setting up America’s future.” The War on Truckers, Refrigerators, and Your Well-Being
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Over the past six months, Americans have increased their focus on the overall economy while seeing inflationary pressures as less of a threat, according to a poll from the Associated Press and the University of Chicago’s National Opinion Research Center.” New Poll Reveals the Policy Priorities Americans Care About Most in 2023
- “When they enter the medical profession, medical students are required to take the Hippocratic Oath, which includes a provision to ‘do no harm.’ Perhaps economists at the Federal Reserve Board should be required to take a similar oath.” Taking a Roller Coaster Ride with the Fed
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) released its year-end report showing yet another uptick in the total of fugitive illegal aliens — those who have been ordered deported but have refused to leave the U.S. — as the Biden [junta] has systematically gutted interior immigration enforcement.” More Than 1.2 Million Fugitive Illegal Aliens Remain Living Across U.S. Despite Having Final Deportation Orders
- “With 220,000 Cubans entering the U.S. through Mexico, the United States really doesn’t need another massive boat lift by Cubans entering the U.S. in Florida. It’s just one more indication that the crisis that Joe Biden refuses to admit is a crisis is already upon us.”Hundreds of Illegals From Cuba Land in Florida Keys Over the Weekend
- “What the House Republican Majority must do.” (and Senate GOPers with Kevin McLuntz won’t allow – jjs) Deterring More Illegal Immigration
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “It goes much deeper than just the JPMorgan lawsuit…” Virgin Islands AG Fired Three Days After Suing JPMorgan Over Jeffrey Epstein
- “McLaughlin is scheduled to die by injection Tuesday. Despite the media’s angling, Gov. Parson says it will indeed occur as planned.” Media Creates Trans Martyr Out of Death Row Inmate Who Stalked, Raped, Murdered GF
- “The arrest is a comfort to the victims’ families but also a reminder that we need to address DNA privacy.” Arrest in Idaho Murders is a Reminder That Your DNA is Not Private or Safe
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “This just smells of bureaucrats and a Secretary of Defense who disagrees with the policy trying to trying to parse words,” Florida Republican Rep. Mike Waltz told the DCNF. . . Congress clearly intended the 2023 National Defense Authorization Act to repeal the vaccine mandate for the entire military, including the National Guard and reserves, Republican lawmakers told the Daily Caller News Foundation. GOP Reps Rip Army’s ‘Galling’ Decision Not to Repeal Vaccine Mandate for National Guard, Reserves
- “A new study out of Germany, funded by the German government, found just that.” It’s Time to Ask Whether Repeated mRNA Vaccine Shots Weaken the Immune Response to Chinese COVID-19
- Dugout Doug was right. We should’ve nuked the bastards in ’50 and Moscow while we had the muscle. Beijing Threatens ‘Countermeasures’ Against Countries Requiring Chinese COVID Test For Travelers From China
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Fucking dick.” Las Vegas Parents Sue School After Daughter Allegedly Given ‘Pornographic’ Assignment
- “Does a woke war on merit violate the Human Rights Act?” Virginia Attorney General Sets His Sights On Another Woke School District After Magnet School Turns Away From Merit
- “The final result, at least in this school, is that the control freak in charge is now gone, and might face financial pain for being a control freak.” Pushback: Court denies school principal immunity from lawsuit for squelching free speech
- “Whether this rule comes at this time by accident or design I do not know. But nurses and other healthcare workers may soon find that participating in abortions is required, no matter their beliefs.” HHS Proposes to Partially Rescind the Conscience Rule for Health Workers
- “No, President Trump, the unapologetically pro-life position is a strength, not a weakness.”Trump is Wrong About the Efficacy and Resilience of the Pro-Life Movement
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Currently, more than 100 election-related bills have been pre-filed for the 2023 legislative session, according to the nonpartisan group Voting Rights Lab, which tracks election laws across the states. Democrat-led states are more likely to favor laws which loosen voting restrictions, such as by expanding early voting or adopting automatic voter registration, according to Politico.” Dem-Led Swing States Are Seizing The Opportunity To Rewrite Voting Laws
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Senate Republicans blocked Dilawar Syed’s nomination in 2021 over affiliation with anti-Israel group Emgage.” Biden Renominates Board Member at Anti-Israel Group to Small Business Administration
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Bankman-Fried’s lawyers argued that there is “no need for public disclosure” of the identities of two people who will help secure the disgraced FTX founder’s bail in order to protect them from potential scrutiny and harassment, according to a report by Bloomberg. Disgraced FTX Founder and Democrat Super Donor Sam “Scam Bank-Fraud” Bankman-Fried Asks Judge to Keep the People Paying His Bail Secret
- “The impending appointment of outgoing Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts to retiring Sen. Ben Sasse’s seat could widen the split within the state Republican Party as Ricketts faces accusations that he bought the seat.” Nebraska Governor Accused of Buying Senate Seat
- One staffer also says that [Katie] Porter “ridiculed people after they had reported sexual harassment in her office” and even “made fun of individuals whose parents passed away from [Chinese] COVID.” A Dem Congresswoman Used Racist Slurs Against Staff, and the Mainstream Media Couldn’t Care Less
- “It would take considerable doing on the New York Republican’s part even to approximate the dishonesty of the party he ran against.” Santos Can’t Touch the Democrats’ Duplicity
- “Ten Republicans voted for Arizona Rep. Andy Biggs on the first ballot and nine voted for non-nominated candidates, dealing McCarthy a potentially insurmountable margin as he attempts to ascend to the gavel. The Californian needs 218 votes to be named Speaker, meaning he must flip 15 members on subsequent ballots. McCarthy previously garnered 188 votes in a November conference meeting.” Speaker Vote Heads to Second Ballot for First Time in 100 Years
- “Gaetz also revealed that some incoming committee chairmen threatened to remove him and other conservatives from committees if they did not fall in line and vote for McCarthy.”Rep. Gaetz: McCarthy ‘Refused’ on ‘Term Limits,’ Balanced Budget, and ‘Border Plan’
- “[Jim] Jordan, however, continued to support McCarthy, saying on the House floor during the second round of voting: ‘I think Kevin McCarthy is the right guy to lead us.’” Republican Defectors Opposing McCarthy Galvanize Support Around Another Candidate
- “In a private meeting with McCarthy to negotiate voting for him to become House Speaker, Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), and Rep. Scott Perry (R-PA) said they want to form their own legal entity in the new Congress to wage lawsuits, according to Punchbowl News.” Report: Boebert, Gaetz, Perry Told McCarthy They Don’t Mind if Democrat Hakeem Jeffries Wins Speakership
- “Putting him in the chair — thus leaving him in their debt over the next two years — would have been an ironclad guarantee the new speaker would have spent more time fighting for his political life than for the spending restraints he has identified as central to what he wants to do.” Democrats are Throwing Away a Chance to Have Kevin McCarthy in the Palms of Their Hands
- “Fun fact: The longest vote in U.S. history took place in 1855, lasting 133 rounds over two months, from December 1855 to February 1856.” The Bid for House Speaker is Looking More and More Like a Soap Opera
- Why in the hell Trump backed him in the first place made zero sense. Trump Appears To Flip On Kevin McCarthy After Calling Him ‘My Kevin’
* * * * *
- “I don’t own this job,” McConnell claimed after the vote. “Anybody who wants to run for it can feel free to do so.” (and then wind up having dinner with Vince Foster – jjs) Mitch McConnell Becomes Longest Serving Party Leader in Senate History
- “The former president’s chances are slipping. Who else is up at bat?” Trump’s Reelection Woes Are Just Beginning
- “Do I think Trump can win as a third-party candidate? No,” [pundit Dan] Gelernter added. “Would I vote for him as a third-party candidate? Yes, because I’m not interested in propping up this corrupt gravy-train any longer.” Trump Suggests He May Run on Third-Party Ticket in 2024
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “This one-sided dependent relationship must end before this nation is insolvent and effectively subservient to China. The War in Ukraine Has Underscored the Necessity of America Exiting NATO
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Grief began these protests, but fury keeps them going.” In Iran, Crowds Chant: “Death to the IRGC, Death to the Entire System!”
- “The U.S. will send Ambassador of the Holy See, Joe Donnelly, ‘in line with the wishes of the late Pope and the Vatican. This is what their requests were. This is what their wishes were,’ Jean-Pierre said.” Biden Will Not Attend Funeral of Pope Benedict ‘In Line With the Wishes of the Vatican’
- Daniel Greenfield: “That’s how you know it’s on the right track.” The Beautiful People Hate ‘Ugly Israel’s’ New Government
- “The Greek Revolution of 1821 was similar to today’s war in Ukraine.” The Original Monster Abroad
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Gordon Chang: [Sen. Kevin Cramer] was referring to the Biden administration clearing a Chinese company to own 370 acres of land within 12 miles of Grand Forks Air Force Base in Grand Forks, North Dakota. As a result, China will be able to use a proposed $700 million corn milling plant on the site to spy on military communications and even disrupt them. In Beijing, they must be shaking their heads in disbelief at the inability of the U.S. to protect some of its most sensitive communications.” China Must Be Shaking Its Head in Disbelief at the Biden Junta’s Stunningly Bad Decision-Making
- “Airbus, a major contractor for the U.S. military, needs to clean up its act.” We Won’t Be Fooled Again
- “Bickford, who carried out the assault hours before the new year, has been charged with two counts of attempted murder and attempted assault for each police officer he injured, officials say. He could also face terrorism charges.” ‘Repent to Allah’: Machete-Wielding Times Square Attacker Is an Islamic Extremist
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “The May 2 leak triggered a wave of protests, many of which occurred in front of the private homes of Supreme Court justices, and one man was charged for the attempted murder of Justice Brett Kavanaugh between the leak and the final decision, according to The Washington Post. Chief Justice John Roberts ordered the Supreme Court marshal, who is the head security officer for the court, to open an investigation the day after the leak, but there have been no updates on the investigation since then.” ‘Long Past Time’: Source Behind SCOTUS’ Dobbs Leak Still A Mystery 8 Months Later
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “This is basically the story of healthcare across the developed world over the last century: the progressive medicalization of more and more facets of our lives, and the growing concentration of power over life and death in the hands of the medical profession. Despite overwhelming evidence that this process is having paradoxical effects – that it is making us sicker, not healthier – we continue to believe that it is a good thing, a very clear manifestation of capital-P Progress.” What Shrinking U.S. Life Expectancy May Be Telling Us About the Pandemic Response.
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “This additional money now means that SpaceX has raised about $10 billion in private money, most of which is being used for the development of Starship and Superheavy. When we add the $4 billion SpaceX will get from NASA for Starship, the company now has $14 billion to build this new rocket.” SpaceX raises another $750 million in private investment capital
- “A brightening of two of these gases, sodium and ionized sulfur, began between July and September 2022 and lasted until December 2022. The ionized sulfur, which forms a donut-like structure that encircles Jupiter and is called the Io plasma torus, was curiously not nearly as bright in this outburst as previously seen.” Largest volcanic eruption in years detected on Io
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The number of American children being treated for gender dysphoria has risen sharply in recent years.” Puberty Blocker Prescriptions for American Children Have Doubled Since 2017
- “Kaylee McGhee White shares the truth about this alarming new trend.” Prager U Video: The Truth about Gender-Affirming Care
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “We will not allow reality, facts, and truth to become optional. We will never surrender to the woke mob.” ‘Florida is Where Woke Goes to Die’: DeSantis Boasts Accomplishments in Inauguration Speech
- “I say Coke’s policies are evil because I saw inside the room. The first step in playbook was paying the NAACP + other civil rights groups to call opponents racist. Coke gave millions to the NAACP and the Hispanic Federation – both directly and through front groups like the American Beverage Association This picked up in 2011-2013 – when the Farm Bill and soda taxes were under consideration.” Coca-Cola Accused of Paying NAACP to Paint Soda Tax Advocates as ‘Racist’
- Dennis Prager: “. . . America has been gradually abandoning its unique value system and is consequently becoming a less free, less humane, less prosperous and more corrupt country. In fact, at this moment, America is no longer the best country, the exceptional country, it has been since 1776. There may not yet be a better country. But that is cold comfort.”America Has Become the Greatest Exporter of Destructive Ideas
- Woke activists find racism in liberal James Cameron’s Avatar: The Way of Water. For real.Wait . . . ‘Blueface’ Is a Thing Now?
- “This is the critical problem in critical theory: if there is no human nature, then everything is truly destabilized.” Tragic Farce: The Origins and Destiny of Critical Theory
- “As anyone as well read as Lex Fridman’s detractors claim to be should know, you don’t incentivize an activity by insulting those who are still at an intermediate or beginner level in that activity.” Reading Lists and Their Detractors
- “Totalitarians can dish it out but they can’t take it.” There is No Fun in Progressivism
- Michael Walsh: “Give [The Star Spangled Banner] back to the military bands, which can actually play it, and place Key’s poem under glass at the National Archives in perpetuity. But replace it with what?” Of Thee I Can’t Sing
HITHER & YON
- “My faith is in God. So whatever He has planned for me, that’ll be it.” Who Is Damar Hamlin? Open Christian Who Says Family Comes First
- “Angel Studios’ yarn delivers action, adventure and laughs for the whole family.” 5 Reasons to Watch Animated Wingfeather Saga
- “Smuggling network had also looted a gilded coffin out of Egypt that was once featured at New York’s Metropolitan Museum.” U.S. Returns Looted Sarcophagus to Egypt
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.