Good morning, kids. Friday and two years ago today, America as we had known it, or believed it to be was overthrown. I will have more on this horrible anniversary a little later.
For now, I’ve got to say, the powers that be must really want Kevin McLuntz installed as Speaker. Actually, its not that they want him, per se. It’s that they do not want anyone who they perceive as beyond their control or worse, who will actively lead the charge against the American destruction agenda. This entire episode serves to underscore my assertion that the nation as founded is for sure dead, and yet the illusion of so-called “regular order” goes on.
While I am heartened by the 21 holdouts in the House . . .
Rep. Andy Biggs (Ariz.), Rep. Dan Bishop (N.C.), Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.), Rep.-elect Josh Brecheen (Okla.), Rep. Michael Cloud (Texas), Rep.-elect Eli Crane (Ariz.), Rep. Andrew Clyde (Ga.), Rep. Byron Donalds (Fla.), Rep. Matt Gaetz (Fla.), Rep. Bob Good (Va.),Rep. Paul Gosar (Ariz.),Rep. Andy Harris (Md.), Rep.-elect Anna Paulina Luna (Fla.), Rep. Mary Miller (Ill.), Rep. Ralph Norman (S.C.), Rep.-elect Andy Ogles (Tenn.), Rep. Scott Perry (Pa.), Rep. Matt Rosendale (Mont.), Rep. Chip Roy (Texas), Rep.-elect Keith Self (Texas), Rep. Victoria Spartz (Ind.)
. . . I have to say I am a bit irked that there is talk that they are ready to strike a deal with that stooge because of alleged concessions he’s willing to make if they agree to put him over the top and give him Pelosi’s goofy clown gavel. Nancy’s, not Paul’s. Somewhere out there in the great beyond, Neville Chamberlain has got to be shaking his head.
Putting aside my aforementioned declaration that what’s going on in Congress is all kabuki-bukkake theater at this point, do any of these 21 folks really believe at the very first instant that the quo has to pay off the quid, McCarthy won’t laugh in their face and declare “You fucked up! You trusted me!”
And as all this bullshit plays out, we still have scores of innocent Americans who were set up and taken down by the combined FBI/Capitol PD/DOJ false flag operation of January 6th, 2021. I am particularly irked at Marjorie Taylor Greene who, along with Matt Gaetz and the retired Louie Gohmert, were turned away at a DC jail where said innocent Americans were held as political prisoners. And yet, MTG voted in favor of Kevin McCarthy, who actually criticized President Trump for helping foment the disturbances that were entirely of the Deep State’s making.
While Americans are silenced, their nation and children’s futures (and innocence) are stolen from them, and their fellow citizens languish in the Garland Archipelago, Congress engages in this farcical, spurious demonstration of “participatory democracy” without a peep for the actual citizens they claim to be defending.
Geri Perna is the aunt of Matthew Perna from Sharpsville, Pennsylvania. She told me that Matt went to the Capitol with a group of friends “thinking he was going to be part of a celebration.” When his face appeared in a public FBI list, Matt turned himself in and was arrested on January 19, 2021. According to the DOJ’s press release, Matt walked into the Capitol, “filmed and chanted with the crowd,” and left after 20 minutes. The same press release reads, “Later, he posted an eight-minute video to his Facebook account in which he stated, among other things, ‘It’s not over, trust me.’”
The DOJ’s counterterrorism division contributed to the prosecution of Matt’s case. After delays to the proceedings, Geri thought in February of this year that Matt’s case was going in a positive direction, “but Matt couldn’t see it. He thought doom and gloom.” His family found out that a terrorism enhancement to his charges would have added five to six years to his sentence. After this development, Geri said that her brother called her and said, “‘Geri, book another plane ticket.’ I said, ‘what’s going on?’ He said, ‘Matt just hung himself in his garage.’” Matt died at the age of 37. After teaching English in South Korea and Thailand, he returned to his hometown to take care of his mother suffering with leukemia. Matt was critical of the pharmaceutical industry; he made a living selling CBD oil online and spent part of his free time researching holistic treatments for his mom’s cancer. . .
. . . Ella Blythe’s son Jonathan Copeland traveled to the Capitol from his trailer park home in Fort Shawnee, Ohio. The FBI’s statement of facts connected to Jonathan’s case makes it clear that he entered the Capitol through an open door, walked around while inside, and was directed by police to exit through a window. He was arrested in a raid on his home in August 2022. While an indictment has not yet been filed in his case, Ella says that “they’re charging him with 25 to 30 years in prison. . . “
. . . Ella Blythe says that she is concerned that a D.C. jury for her son’s case, if one is called, will be biased: “Over 90 percent have voted for Biden…They see on the media, the mainstream media, is already biased. So, we see not a positive end result because there’s no fair trial. There’s no fair trial at all.”
Kevin McCarthy on 1/6/21 – “The violence, destruction, and chaos we saw earlier was unacceptable, undemocratic, and un-American. The President bears responsibility for Wednesday’s attack on Congress by mob rioters.”
Kevin McCarthy on 1/13/21 – “The president bears responsibility for Wednesday’s attack on Congress by mob rioters. He should have immediately denounced the mob when he saw what was unfolding. These facts require immediate action by President Trump, accept his share of responsibility, quell the brewing unrest and ensure President-elect Biden is able to successfully begin his term.”
Putting aside the issue of Trump’s 2024 candidacy, while I agree with those that the events of Election Day 2020 culminating in 1/6/21 should not be the main focus and thrust of his candidacy, those events cannot, should not and must never be forgiven nor forgotten. There is no person in this nation, in and out of politics, who is more innocent of the charges levied against him than Donald J. Trump. He was dead right; they’re not necessarily after him, they’re after all of us, and he just stood in the way.
Now all that said about Trump, I am particularly incredulous at the fact that he is going to the mattresses to support the man who blamed him for the violence of 1/6. That makes zero sense, but I digress.
And as the circus over Kevin McCarthy continues, real lives continue to be destroyed by truly twisted, malignant tyrants. Once again, an absolute stalwart and national treasure, Julie Kelly:
The newly-appointed head of the FBI’s Washington, D.C. field office warned this week the agency’s work on January 6 cases will continue for “months and years to come.” Attorney General Merrick Garland released a statement to commemorate the second anniversary of the “attack on the Capitol” with a similar sentiment. “Our work is far from over,” Garland said, boasting how the prosecution “continues to move forward at an unprecedented speed and scale.”
And why shouldn’t it? After all, 18 GOP senators voted to pass the $1.7 trillion omnibus bill last month, which included a $3.5 billion raise for the Justice Department, millions of which will be spent on hiring more government lawyers to prosecute January 6 cases. The FBI won a $570 million boost, bringing the bureau’s total annual budget to more than $11 billion.
Nothing like feeding the wolves eating your herd.
Joe Biden continues to fixate on January 6 in an attempt to brand Trump supporters, or any American who does not blindly embrace the Dear Leader, as “insurrectionists” and “terrorists” endangering the safety of the country. To honor the second anniversary of January 6, Biden will make remarks and hand out Presidential Citizens Medals to individuals who gave televised performances before the January 6 select committee.
The family of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick will receive a posthumous medal for “[losing] his life protecting our representatives.” Biden, who has difficulty telling the truth about the circumstances of his own son’s death, shamelessly perpetuates the falsehood that Sicknick and several other police officers died as a result of January 6. (In his statement, Garland claimed five police officers died.)
Of course, January 6 propagandists have to lie about what happened to justify comparisons to Pearl Harbor, the Oklahoma City bombing, and 9/11. Their hope is to rally support around the new war on terror, one taking direct aim at Americans on the Right. If Trump supporters are truly America’s version of ISIS, as the regime and the news media insist, then no amount of funding is too much and no criminal prosecution is too excessive to defeat the sworn enemy. Any dissent is unpatriotic.
A Loudoun County father, whose arrest at a June 2021 school board meeting was used by the Biden administration to justify a politicized attack on concerned parents, was found not guilty of trespassing on Wednesday.
Law enforcement arrested Jon Tigges at a Loudoun school board meeting on June 22, 2021, after he tried expressing concerns about the school district’s “moral decay.” A Virginia district judge found Tigges guilty in October of 2021. Loudoun Circuit Judge Douglas Fleming Jr., however, cleared Tigges of any wrongdoing.
Fleming determined that Tigges not only had a First Amendment right to attend the heated meeting but also that the superintendent who shut down the official gathering last summer had no right to declare it an “unlawful assembly.”
“My thanks to God for justice,” Tigges wrote on Twitter on Wednesday afternoon. . .
. . . Tigges’ arrest in June of 2021 was used by the National School Boards Association (NSBA), in collusion with the Biden White House, to justify the smearing of concerned parents as “domestic terrorists” who required punishment from federal law enforcement. . .
. . . “Despite this victory, I have serious concerns about where we are as a country. We’ve been subverted by a darkness that is spilling out in rot at all levels and in both political parties,” Tigges tweeted after the decision. “Nothing will change until We the People value conviction over comfort.”
This was not a “riot” nor an “insurrection,” real or in the case of 1/6/21 a phony, Junta-concocted sting operation, this was a parent speaking, or attempting to speak at a school board meeting, as is his right to do so. Or was.
What do you suppose Jon Tigges’ net worth is? How much does he have left after hiring lawyers and probably (I’m guessing here) being either let go from work or having to take serious time off to defend himself? They can silence you via censorship or silence you permanently with a bullet or with fists and truncheons as they did Ashli Babbitt and Roseanne Boyland. Or they can wear you down to the point where you commit suicide. One less “white supremacist tea-bagger ultra-MAGA scum” to stand in the way of paradise on earth, is the Enemy’s calculus.
What happened to Jon Tigges and all the political prisoners still being held TWO YEARS LATER is the message.
Trump was right. They really are after us after all. We now return you to the regularly scheduled meshugas of the next round of votes against Kevin McCarthy.
Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “These aren’t saints. They’re Americans. We should treat them like it.” The Faces of January 6
- “Foroohar’s cheerful vision is a far cry from the deglobalization taking place.” The Deglobalization We Need
- “Not-so-effective altruism after all.” The Political and Social Significance of Sam “Sham Bank-Fraud” Bankman-Fried
- Robert Spencer: “Exonerating Islam at any cost.” NYPD Actively Misleading the Public About the Motives of Times Square Machete Attacker
- 11, and counting . . . House Heads To Longest Speaker Vote Series Since 1859
- “It’s not how you start, it’s how you finish.” (with you, it’s wiping your chin as Luntz zips his schlitz and lights up a Lucky – jjs) Kevin McCarthy Vows to Keep Fighting
- “The vote came during the seventh round of voting in the contentious speakership battle, which is currently in its third day.” Matt Gaetz Votes for Donald Trump as Speaker of the House
- Deroy Murdock: “They are not secret stalking horses for Hakeem Jeffries.” Reports of GOP Rebels’ Insanity Are Greatly Exaggerated
- “House members cannot be sworn in until a speaker is chosen, holding up any legislative business and committee assignments in the 118th Congress. The threshold for a nominee to win the speaker’s gavel is 218 votes, but that number decreases if members vote “present,” decline to vote, or are absent.” Republican Anti-McCarthy Rebellion Splits Three Ways; Still No Speaker
- “Will Kevin McCarthy ever hold the gavel, or will his opponents prevail?” Scalping a Would-Be Speaker
- “He ain’t no prop.” Dan Bishop Torches Filthy Sub-Literate Racialist Shit-Whore Cori Bush for “Grotesquely Racist” Attack on Byron Donalds
- “It seems to me that not enough time is being spent seriously examining what these 20 Republican holdouts are seeking and why they are making a stand against so many of their fellow party members.” Instead of Vilifying Republican Holdouts, We Should be Listening
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Christian Toto: “Latest Big Tech attempt to silence conservatives cites so-called ‘misinformation.'” Eventbrite Cancels Capitol Punishment Screening
- “We don’t know where this story will go from here. But one thing we are certain of is that we will inevitably find out that it’s worse.” Twitter Files Prove Evans’ Law of Inadequate Paranoia
- “Kevin McCarthy speakership drama is like the Super Bowl for these freaks.” Look at All These Journalists (and Other Nerds) Cracking Jokes About Our Cherished Democracy
- “Her latest problem is her inability to pronounce well-known words. In a recent press briefing, Jean-Pierre, while discussing the death of Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI, botched the word ’emeritus.’” Karine Jean-Pierre Has a Big Problem
- “Do the same managerial activists who support transgender mutilation and global sex trafficking really care whether Andrew Tate is a rapist?” 4 Indications Andrew Tate’s Arrest Isn’t Really About Whether He’s Trafficked Women
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “In a feat of political sorcery—fueled by lies, cover-ups, and careerism—the Biden regime has transformed an unruly, four-hour protest into an act of domestic terror.”January 6: A Day That Will Live in Alchemy
- I don’t see the names Ashli Babbitt or Roseanne Boyland anywhere in his statements.Merrick Garland Links 5 Capitol Police Deaths to January 6 Riot
- Law enforcement arrested Jon Tigges at a Loudoun school board meeting on June 22, 2021, after he tried expressing concerns about the school district’s “moral decay.” A Virginia district judge found Tigges guilty in October of 2021. Loudoun Circuit Judge Douglas Fleming Jr., however, cleared Tigges of any wrongdoing. Loudoun County Dad Arrested for “Trespassing” at Local Public School Board Meeting Found Not Guilty
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The Republican proposal would tie the tapping of the SPR to sensible policies designed to help the nation’s energy independence and security.” Republicans Will Try to Protect Strategic Petroleum Reserves in Energy Bills
- Climate alarmist group Last Generation warns: “2022 was just a beginning.” Berlin: German Climate Militants Block Berlin’s Highway System, Bring Jackhammers to Tear Up the Road
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The sweeping layoffs hit departments across the company, and Genesis [Global Trading] is in talks with investment bank Moelis & Company regarding its next moves, according to the WSJ.’ Crypto Firm With Ties to Sam Bankman-Fried’s Failed Hedge Fund Weighing Bankruptcy: Report
- “Everything tripled.” Rapper Cardi B Slams Biden Economy
- Well, that’s what they want to do. And the foul-up would’ve been 100 times worse if this inept dweeb, who can only run his mouth over his boyfriend’s schvantz were in charge.Peter-Puffer Buttigieg on if D.O.T. Was Aware of Southwest Tech Issues in Advance: I Don’t Run Their System
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “After blaming the GOP, Biden said the politics of divisiveness have prevented solutions from resolving the invasion.” (well, Joey, what’s stopping you from sealing the border, cutting off Tio Azucar and deporting all the illegals, just to show those GOP bastards how it’s done? – jjs) Joe Biden Blames Republicans for Border Invasion, Claims Partisan Hostility Is Problem
- “Migrants from Nicaragua, Cuba, Haiti, and Venezuela will have an easier time entering the country thanks to [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s new immigration plan, which he says will stymie illegal border crossings.” Biden Seeks To Solve Border Crisis—by Making It Easier To Enter the United States
- “There is a limit to how much burden America can carry, and we are approaching that limit.” (is it really an invasion if the leaders of the invading force are our from our own government? They’re the invaders – jjs) Some Invasions Don’t Require Armies
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Nearly a dozen people were shot at a restaurant in Miami Thursday night where rapper French Montana was shooting a music video at the time.” Mass Shooting Reported At Restaurant Where Major Rapper Was Filming Music Video
- “This information is shocking, considering that the initial reports were that neither roommate had seen anything or heard anything related to the killings. It is possible that police did not want the suspect to know that there was an eyewitness. It is unknown if the killer saw Mortenson or not.” Police Release Chilling Details About Idaho Quadruple Murder
- “Meanwhile, San Francisco is facing a natural disaster in the form of a bomb cyclone….in addition to the man-made one it created through its drug policies.” Man Charged in Federal Court for Allegedly Possessing Enough Fentanyl to Kill Entire Population of San Francisco (these analogies are kind of meaningless – jjs)
- “Charm City’s citizens are waking up and standing up. They know that regime change is the only way to save their families and their city.” Baltimore Is Reviving, But the Road to Recovery Is Long
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Meanwhile, WHO is trying to gin up worry over a new strain of [Chinese] Covid nicknamed “The Kraken,” which is reported to be “the most transmissible subvariant that has been detected yet.” WHO Says China Underreports Chinese COVID Cases, Hospitalizations, and Deaths
- “It’s dogmatic, it’s absolute.” Tim Robbins Says Chinese COVID Has Become a “New Religion”
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “It was especially bad for Middle East Studies.” 2022: Academia’s Worst Year Yet?
- “Another small positive sign . . .These students behaved in an uncivilized manner, and should be punished for it.” Cornell confirms its plan to punish students for disrupting Coulter speech
- “Virginia Attorney General Jason Miyares on Wednesday announced his office will investigate alleged discrimination at a prestigious high school for gifted students in Fairfax County.”Virginia AG: “It Seems Like the Only State-Sanctioned Form of Bigotry in America Today Is Anti-Asian Bigotry”
- The initiatives include three scholarships that are available only to black students, as well as a “Well-Being Initiative for Women Faculty of Color” available only to “BIPOC” women, per the program’s website. In August 2022, the university also hosted a “BIPOC New Student Meet and Greet” at its school of public health, which touted the event as an example of “inclusive excellence.” With Affirmative Action Program Under Scrutiny, UNC Backs Racially Exclusionary Scholarships
- “Ubiquitous anti-discrimination posters are attempts at social engineering rather than an action to protect people.” Thought Control and Morality on Campus
- “In a 3-2 decision, the court ruled that the state’s Fetal Heartbeat and Protection from Abortion Act, which has faced numerous legal challenges since Republican governor Henry McMaster signed it into law in 2021, violated a woman’s right to privacy under the state constitution. The bill barred abortions once an unborn child’s heartbeat was detectable, usually around six weeks, with exceptions for rape, incest, and saving the life of the mother.” South Carolina Supreme Court Strikes Down Heartbeat Bill
- “The state rep who co-authored the law that led to the end of Roe v. Wade sits down for an interview.” Meanwhile, in Mississippi . . .
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “There are several cases currently before the Supreme Court that offer the opportunity for a do-over of the 2020 election.” A Mulligan for the Supreme Court
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “An age-old malignancy is resurgent, particularly in the African-American community.” The Need to Curb Black Anti-Semitism
- Robert Spencer: ” . . . those who have been paying attention know the truth already: neither Old Joe Biden nor Kamala Harris are really exercising the powers of the presidency at all. That is being done by those whom Biden has said repeatedly will be angry with him if he departs from their prepared script. And they’ll keep on calling the shots for the foreseeable future, as there doesn’t seem to be anyone among the dominant establishment who is willing or able to challenge them.” Alleged President Biden Once Again Refers to the Vice President as ‘President Harris’
- Odds of a Republican candidate actually beating the rigged game are slim to none.Michigan Democrat Senator Stabenow Will Not Seek Reelection in 2024
- “Although a state governor with no federal jurisdiction, DeSantis has shown he can lead on national issues, including protecting minors from irreversible medical treatments for gender dysphoria, border security, and fighting China’s influence.” (obviously a pro DeSantis piece, but the accomplishments can’t be denied. Just saying – jjs) Liberal Media Cried Wolf Over Trump But Now Their Real Bogeyman Is Rising
- “After years of providing nothing positive, it’s time for the GOP to step up or be eclipsed for a generation.” Republican Resolutions for the New Year Include Using Power to Pursue the Left, and Recruiting Americans to That Cause
- “When it comes to the rights and safety of women, gay people, or black folks, the woke narrative — or as I call it, communism — is more important to the left than their actual constituents. A true liberal would never sign on to this nonsense, nor would a conservative. Real liberals need to get their party back or watch the carnage continue.” Democrats Can Be Either Woke or Liberal, but They Can’t Be Both
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The Army has thousands of Bradleys, which could give the Ukrainians more firepower on the battlefield. Biden’s move, however, is short of sending Abrams tanks to Ukraine, which the Ukrainians have been requesting.” US to Send 50 Armored Combat Vehicles to Ukraine
- The leader of the war-torn nation of Ukraine balked at the idea of peace, with Mykhailo Podolyak, advisor to the Chief of Staff, calling the call for a truce a “cynical trap and an element of propaganda.” Putin Orders Cease-Fire, But Zelensky Rebuffs Russian Orthodox Church’s Call for Christmas Truce
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Putting a deadline on the unthinkable.” When the Taiwan War Will Happen
- “The latest issue of the magazine features the winners of a cartoon contest that asked participants to draw the most offensive caricatures of Khamenei, who has been in office since 1989.” Iran Closes French Institute, Summons Ambassador Over New Charlie Hebdo Cartoons
- “As U.S. and Allied forces crumble in the face of the Turkish offensive.” Islamic State Threat Rises in Syria and Iraq
- “Eldar Mamedov used think tank perch to push policies important to Qatar.” European Parliament Suspends Quincy Author Over Unregistered Work for Qatar and Morocco
- “Do Hindus have a right to protect themselves – and their country, India – from those who wish them ill?” How Muslims in the U.S. Make War Against Hindus in India
- “The church, whose roof had been damaged by time and weather, was being repaired and this construction apparently triggered the riotous attack.” Coptic Christian Church Attacked by Muslim Mob on Christmas Eve
- “The Swedish city that’s the canary in Europe’s coal mine.” “Superdiversity” in Malmö
- “A comparison of World Hijab Day to No Hijab Day.” World Hijab Day: Virtue Signals Getting Crossed
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “After the California Supreme Court soundly rejected efforts to force State Farm to refund millions of dollars to consumers, another court ordered the winning company to pay the losers’ fees.” California’s Rigged Insurance ‘Market’
- “Sunlight in the way of true oversight is the best way to clean up the swamp (that, plus summary executions for treason – jjs) House GOP: Don’t Get Mad Over the Omnibus(t), Get Even – Here’s How
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “An American biotech firm has gained regulatory approval for a potential remedy for at least one of the maladies afflicting the global honeybee population, a bacterial infection called American foulbrood disease.” USDA Greenlights First-Ever Honeybee Vaccine (what could possibly go wrong? – jjs)
- “In some ways this surface more resembles the Moon than Mars, hardly changed since the period of heavy bombardment in the solar system’s first billion years, when the planets were first forming.” The dry and dusty equatorial regions of Mars
- “It appears that India’s effort in space is evolving rapidly, based on several news stories today. . . ” Updates on India’s Space Effort
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Daniel Greenfield: “All it takes to get feminists to support a rapist and abuser is a change of pronouns.” Feminists Wear Pink to Support Trans Man Who Killed Ex-Girlfriend
- “If America’s women want men to change, they’ll need to change, too, for the sexes rise and fall together.” A Battle of the Sexes
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “‘New names will be “rooted in their local communities and that honor American heroes whose valor, courage, and patriotism exemplify the very best of the U.S. military,’ the Pentagon said.” (bastards – jjs) Pentagon Begins Process Of Scrubbing Confederate Names, Symbols From Military Assets
- “Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), who released a comprehensive analysis of her record. . . Jackson gave sentences nearly 60% shorter than the national average for possession of child porn and nearly 50% shorter for distributors of child porn.” What Is a Woman? Ketanji Brown Jackson Is Working on a Memoir
- Civil rights figure Robert Woodson called the piece, “one of the most diabolical, self-destructive ideas that I’ve ever heard.” Hulu to Release Docuseries Based on Debunked, Historically Inaccurate NYT ‘1619 Project’
- John Stossel: “Silence for victims of torture.” NBA Versus Freedom
- “The gulf between elites and audiences is eroding profits throughout entertainment and news media—but signs of correction are emerging.” Can Capitalism Save Hollywood?
HITHER & YON
- “Jan Patocka’s study of Plato can inform our own political philosophy.” A City Where Socrates Need Not Die
- “In an era of environmental doom and gloom, a recent book offers an optimistic take on the human future.” Affirmations
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.