Good morning, kids. Monday and after 15 votes, Kevin “Charlie” McCarthy finally musters enough votes to be given the Malig-Nancy Pelosi clown gavel. Big freaking whoop. He’s yet another Deep State stooge and a cog in the same hypocrisy and sham that had been operating more or less sub rosa for decades and ultimately revealed itself with the coming of Trump and for sure with the overthrow of Trump. And speaking of which, Trump going to the mattresses for him is a real head-scratcher. But, all this is kabuki-bukkake theater. It was revelatory insofar as the holdouts who crossed over because they were given guarantees written in invisible ink on Neville Chamberlain surplus stationery are now to be looked at warily, to say the least while Matt Gaetz has definitely moved up a notch. Regardless of the fact that all this, as I said, is bullshit in the grand scheme of things, it’s the principle of the thing that in the long run is what matters. Remember that in the weeks and months ahead.
With that, fresh off the two-year anniversary of “the most devastating attack on our precious democracy (*vomits*) than the Civil War, Pearl Harbor and 9/11 combined,” the brave citizenry of Brazil have a few things to say about Socialist/Globalist rigged elections. And I’d be lying to you if I said what’s happening down South American way isn’t making my mouth water.
Thousands of opponents of socialist convicted felon President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva stormed his offices and the headquarters of the Congress and Supreme Federal Tribunal (STF) of Brazil on Sunday, reportedly demolishing the facades of two of the three buildings and causing “irreparable” damage to priceless artifacts in the chambers.
The riot in Brasilia occurred while Lula himself was in Sao Paulo state assessing the damage of recent floods. Lula, in a public statement following police action to subdue the protesters, announced an official “federal intervention” in Brasilia – consolidating the public security powers of several agencies into the hands of a hand-picked, top-level official – and accused police of acting in “bad faith” in failing to prevent the protesters from storming the buildings.
The incident is an offshoot of months of protests following the October presidential election that saw Lula narrowly defeat then-incumbent President Jair Bolsonaro in two rounds of voting. Most protesters support Bolsonaro but, more broadly, oppose Lula’s victory as illegitimate on several grounds, including his multiple convictions on charges of corrupt acts occurring during his first two terms as president. An audit of the 2022 runoff presidential election, which featured only Bolsonaro and Lula as candidates, by the Armed Forces of Brazil concluded that no guarantee could be made of the absence of fraud or irregularities.
Protesters also accuse the STF, particularly its head justice Alexandre de Moraes, of intervening in the election by censoring mentions of Lula’s corruption case and silencing Bolsonaro supporters through fines and police raids.
Perhaps if America was the racist, oppressive society built on the backs of slaves with one-percenters controlling 99% of the wealth that the Left claim we are – and which Brazil actually is (FYI: the vast majority of African slaves wound up down there and in the Caribbean, while America was a virtual backwater for the trade) – we’d have reacted to what happened here in 2020 much like the Brazilian citizenry. If you look beyond the girl from Ipanema, corruption, grinding poverty and crime have been endemic to Brazil for decades. Plus, Brazil’s neighbors include Maduro’s Venezuela, Morales’ Bolivia and now Urrego’s Colombia. Things may not be all that rosy in Brazil but it’s a paradise compared to the aforementioned. In any case, Bolsonaro’s tenure as president wasn’t going to change things overnight, but he had the right ideas. And that garnered him the same enemies Donald Trump had in the WEF/Davos set.
I expect things have the potential to get particularly ugly down in Brasilia and Rio. But desperate people, when push comes to shove, will react as we are seeing. Not only here but in Iran and at least for a while in China. Could what’s happening in those three countries happen here? I’d say, the American mindset revolves around the concept of live and let live. We abhor violence. But with the Junta in DC shoving our economy off of a cliff, combined with the escalation of the abuse and persecution of the citizenry, and the crushing of all reasonable voices of dissent, anything is possible.
Remember we are talking about the American psyche. But of course, the American psyche is being burned out of the collective memory of our children courtesy of the schools and the culture, while tens of millions of foreign, illiterate peasants are being driven across our now non-existent borders.
In preparing for his arrival, El Paso and the Border Patrol have been clearing out evidence of the crisis Biden’s open borders policies have wreaked, however, so Biden won’t get to see the suffering, destitution, and homelessness he has willfully created. More importantly, of course, the resulting photo-op visit will not shed light on the humanitarian crisis for Americans.
[Gov. Greg Abbott Tweeted] El Paso rushes to remove illegal immigrants and migrant camps that are crowding downtown before Biden arrives.
Biden does not want America to see the chaos that he has caused on the border.
This is just a photo op and a game of pretend.
Democrat-run El Paso, Texas, is clearing out large migrant encampments from downtown streets ahead of a scheduled visit on Sunday by [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden.
Since last week, police have moved hundreds of migrants to less visible areas of the city, as carjackings, stolen property, and drug distribution spiked with the arrival of thousands of illegal immigrants, the Washington Examiner reported. Law enforcement agencies said businesses have struggled with crime as migrants, primarily from Venezuela, have camped out on city streets.
Biden is visiting the border city ahead of meetings next week in Mexico City with Canadian and Mexican leaders. His visit comes as his administration on Thursday unveiled a policy that permits 30,000 people per month from Venezuela, Cuba, Haiti, and Nicaragua to obtain temporary work in the United States. The new program will allow migrants to travel directly to the United States, bypassing an asylum application at the southern border, after applying on a mobile app.
Biden and his handlers blamed the disaster at the border – a disaster that is intentional and that they themselves have created – on the Republicans, specifically the policies of “the previous administration.”
The fucking chutzpocrisy here is off the charts. But, in the Goebbels-ian tradition of the Big Lie, go big or go home. And after less than three hours, that’s exactly what Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants did.
The fix here is dead easy. Seal the border. Abolish sanctuary policies everywhere. Cut off every single non-US citizen already here from Tio Azucar. Ramp up the arrest and summary deportation of every single illegal alien foreigner, regardless of how long they’ve been here. Punish every citizen and corporation that harbors or hires illegal aliens to long stretches in federal prison. End bilingualism everywhere in the USA.
Lather, rinse, repeat. Meh, it’s a pipe dream, wrapped in an LSD trip, inside a drunken stupor.
KLAS reported that a man named Mohammad Mesmarian is “facing terror-related charges after police said he rammed his car through a gate at a solar plant outside Las Vegas and set his car on fire, disabling the huge facility.” It seems that Las Vegas Metro police responded to a call from the plant on Wednesday morning; “employees at the plant said they found a car smoldering in a generator pit.”
The plant in question is called the Mega Solar Array, and it is no minor installation: it “provides energy to MGM properties,” which are quite considerable in the Las Vegas area, and “is run by a company called Invenergy.” Mesmarian, however, has put the plant out of action for at least two years by “ramming through a fence and setting the car on fire.”
The first cluster of questions centers around where Mesmarian came from, and how he got so far away from the plant after setting his car on fire there. The car he burned “is registered out of Idaho.” Did he drive it from Idaho to Vegas? Maybe. In any case, “police suspect Mesmarian drove through the fence Tuesday afternoon after employees had left for the day. It was not until 12 a.m. Wednesday when video reportedly shows Mesmarian setting the car on fire.” So what was he doing all Tuesday afternoon and evening?
It gets even stranger from there. Mesmarian “reportedly watched the car burn, sitting in a chair for about 15 minutes before walking off.” Where did he go? “Police located Mesmarian at a campground Thursday — a day after the fire — in Boulder Beach at Lake Mead.” How did he get from the plant to Lake Mead, a half-hour drive away? No one knows. . .
. . . There is no information on any of this in the available news stories. And given the likelihood that Mesmarian is either a Leftist terrorist or an Islamic jihad terrorist, or some combination of both, we may never get straight answers from a law enforcement and media establishment that remains intent on covering up both as much as it possibly can. If only Mohammad Mesmarian had been wearing a MAGA hat and had told cops that he attacked the solar plant to “make America great again.” Then this story would be receiving lavish round-the-clock coverage and we would already know every detail of this man’s life up to now. But since he doesn’t fit the media narrative, it’s likely to be down the memory hole with Mohammad Mesmarian.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The fact that American living standards have broadly stagnated, and for some segments of the population have declined, should be cause for real concern to the ruling class.” An Age of Decay
- “Jordan Peterson isn’t the only one whose free speech is under threat.” The “Re-education” of Canada
- “A growing movement is casting aside our respect for the intrinsic value of each human.” Is Racism to Blame for Healthcare Disparities?
- “As Americans separate, do we really know the final consequences of what the diversity, equity, and inclusion tribalism truly entails?” A Rendezvous With Rwanda?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- In video footage of the incident, bystanders could be heard accusing the police of having “murdered” Witthoeft’s daughter. Ashli Babbitt’s Mother Arrested for ‘Obstruction’ of Capitol on Two-Year Anniversary of January 6th
- “Just 1 percent of those making $1 million per year in income faced a regular audit.” Poor People Five Times More Likely Than Average Earner To Be Audited by Biden IRS
- “Precedents from military occupation are not a good template for our peacetime domestic affairs.” From What, Exactly, Is the FBI Protecting Us?
- “Jon Tigges says Buta Biberaj treated him as a ‘political enemy’ after he protested a school board meeting.” Virginia Dad Slams Soros Prosecutor for Prosecuting Concerned Parents More Harshly Than Murderers
- “Don’t allow a hysterical media to capture Jan. 6 for their purposes. Let’s reclaim it as the glorious celebration of Christ’s manifestation.” Jan. 6 Is Important Because It’s Epiphany, Not the Solemn Anniversary of a Fake Insurrection
- “Meanwhile, a black activist warned the committee in an interview: ‘Comply or it’s going to be a serious backlash.'” Chair of California’s Reparations Task Force Says Black People are Really Owed $1 Million Each
- “The swamp’s assault on liberty never sleeps.” How About a Kill Switch to Shut Down Washington?
- Vile bastard’s blood libel is essentially tipping his hand he will run in ’24. Gavin Newsom Blames Republicans for January 6 Riots in Inaugural Address
- “Even after the one-sided January 6 Committee left Pelosi’s role on the cutting room floor, there’s one inescapable conclusion: If she’d done her job, there would have been no riot, no deaths of Trump supporters, no show trials, and no political prisoners sitting in solitary confinement in a D.C. gulag for two years awaiting trial. And there would have been no need for federal agents to ‘orchestrate’ a riot.” More Proof That Malig-Nancy Pelosi Was More Responsible for J6 Riot Than Trump (remove “more” and replace “than” with “not” – jjs)
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Matt Taibbi: “The takeaway: what most people think of as the ‘deep state’ is really a tangled collaboration of state agencies, private contractors, and (sometimes state-funded) NGOs. The lines become so blurred as to be meaningless.” The Twitter Files Remind Us the Deep State Lives
- “Press sec’s relationship has raised ethical questions.” (bad veal – jjs) Karine Jean-Pierre’s Partner Suzanne Malveaux Out at CNN
- Daniel Greenfield: “Comcast CEO Brian L. Roberts has used MSNBC’s Hate Machine to divide and slander America.” The King of Hate Media
- “But passage of a $1.7 trillion spending bill no one has read is seen as wondrous for democracy.” Media Contempt for Political Deliberation
- Thad McCotter: “We should have seen it coming.” The Elitists’ Communications Counterrevolution
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The Keystone XL Pipeline was designed to transport crude oil from Canada through eastern Montana to Steele City, Nebraska, while the existing Keystone line already carries oil from Canada through eastern North Dakota to Steele City. However, Biden canceled the project immediately after taking office as a direct concession to environmental activists. ” Biden Admits Axing Keystone XL Pipeline Cost Thousands of Jobs, Billions in Lost Revenue
- Clarice Feldman: “Conservation doesn’t reduce overall energy consumption.”‘Conservation’ Programs No Substitute for More Energy
- “Framing a ridiculous man as a foremost expert on the future.” 60 Minutes Exhumes Enviro Cult Leader for a New Round of Scaremongering
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “If you want to know why your eggs are so expensive, look no farther. But be careful what you wish for.” The Disturbing Details Behind the Bird Flu and Egg Prices
- “There are no more shortcuts in American politics.” Democrats to Labor: You’re On Your Own
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Greg Abbott: “Biden does not want America to see the chaos that he has caused on the border.” Report: El Paso Police, Border Patrol Clearing Out Illegal Alien Encampments Ahead of Biden’s Arrival
- “Biden spoke with Republican Texas Gov. Gregg Abbott after he stepped off Air Force One, and made his way to a vehicle that drove him to the Bridge of the Americas Port of Entry for a tour with CBP agents. The agents showed the president how they find illegal objects, like people and drugs, in vehicles crossing the border.” Biden Travels To U.S.-Mexico Border Amid Record-Breaking Illegal Immigrant Encounters
- “Last week, 46-year-old illegal alien Manuel Zumba-Mejia of Ecuador was arrested in Ossining, New York, by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents after having previously been deported from the U.S. in September 2011 after a conviction for child abuse in February 2010.” Previously Deported Illegal Alien Convicted Child Abuser Found Living in Sanctuary State New York
- “El Paso, the epicenter of the border crisis, saw up to 2,500 illegal immigrants crossing the border every day in mid-December. Videos show authorities patrolling and arresting illegal immigrants sleeping on city streets outside a bus station and the Sacred Heart Church shelter, NBC reported.” ‘Don’t Want To Show Him The Reality Of Things’: Illegal Immigrant Camps In El Paso Cleaned Up Before Biden Visit
- No one wants to “overburden” cities. Governors like Abbott and Polis just want a little consideration. New York City and Chicago were getting only a trickle of asylum seekers until Abbott began to make them feel the burn of what it’s like to be in the path of a human tsunami. If those two big city mayors — and a popular Democrat governor like Polis — can’t get Biden to pay attention, no one can. NYC, Chicago Mayors Politely Ask Democratic Governor to Stop Busing Asylum Seekers to Their Cities
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Calling out the Fauci family business.” When Elon Meet Grady
- “Another worrying yet unsurprising result of the lockdown experiment.” Disturbing Lockdown Drawings Show Effect on Children’s Mental Health
- Ted Noel, M.D.: “Without seeing Hamlin’s medical chart, everything is just a guess, but there are signs that some diagnoses are more likely than others.” The Differential Diagnosis On Damar Hamlin’s Broken Heart
- Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.: “America has the best and most innovative medical care in the world. Woe to this noble profession if politics, fear, and censorship replace questioning, challenging, and discovery.” Where are the Intellectually Curious Doctors?
- Betsy McCaughey: “If a lethal strain invades from China, thank the bunglers at the CDC.”China’s Deadly Lies About Chinese COVID
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “To have an equity-centered organization, we have to have the courage and the willingness to be purposefully unequal when it comes to opportunities and access.” Report: Two More VA School Principals Admit To Withholding National Merit Awards From Students
- “Frank Thompson, 57, an art teacher at Roosevelt Intermediate School, was found unconscious and unresponsive by a school resource in a second-floor classroom after 9:00 a.m. on November 29, according to the Westfield Police Department.” New Jersey Middle School Teacher Overdoses on Fentanyl in Front of Students
- “My former employer has gone the way of all leftist-led colleges.” Institutional Capture: It Can Happen Here
- “As the new year begins, the education freedom wars show no sign of abating.” The Education Battlefield
- “Public school officials caused harm to Asian students’ college applications by not notifying them of important academic achievements.” America’s Systemic Racism Problem is Mostly in Woke, Anti-Asian Education Bureaucracies
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “According to a newly released report by the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF), the Colorado secretary of state’s office has refused to give county election officials the names of foreign nationals who received voter registration instructions in their counties back in October.” Colorado Won’t Name 31,000 Foreign Citizens It Sent Voter Registration Info, So Counties Have No Idea If They Voted
- “If there’s election fraud, there’s a good chance that the government is in on it.” Election Fraud Infrastructure: Your Government At Work!
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Byron York: “The clown show ensues.” Remember the Hysteria Over Trump’s Tax Returns?
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The police are investigating the incident at City View Church as a potential hate crime.” (yeah, they’ll get right on that – jjs) San Diego Christian Church Vandalized: ‘Queers Bash Back, Trans Rights, BLM’ Graffiti
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “White House has faced accusations of influence peddling over younger Biden’s anonymous art sales.” Court May Force Hunter Biden To Disclose Buyers of His Pricy Artwork
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Daniel Greenfield: “The China Project was accused by a whistleblower of being a front for the Communist regime.” Hillary Clinton’s College Gig Funded by Chinese Oligarchs
- “Stories like Kay LeClaire’s should make everybody stop and consider the repercussions of a culture that focuses on demographics and optics over ethics and morals.” (but, but, but . . . George Santos!!! – jjs) Shocker! Queer Indigenous Artists Collective Co-Founder Exposed as a Fraud
- “New Georgia Project is illegally fundraising in 14 states as questions linger about its $18.5 million bankroll.” Embattled “Tank” Abrams Group Could Be Fined for Missing Financial Disclosure. It Doesn’t Seem To Care. (because they’re untouchable and they know it – jjs)
- “I think it’s all about timing at this point,” one Biden ally told the news outlet. “It seems like he’s all in. It’s not really ‘if’ he runs anymore.” Biden Prepares 2024 Re-Election Launch: Report
- Robert Spencer: “Hey, Shaun King is black, Elizabeth Warren is a Native American, Joe Biden is in his right mind and fully in charge, and in line with all that, John Bolton is presidential timber.” When No One Cares: Why Is John Bolton Running for President in 2024?
- “Likely now is the time to start a new political party, with stated principles not unlike the Declaration of Independence, and constructed carefully in ways that will avoid the defects of the past.” (pissing in the wind; what we need is a new country – jjs) A New Year, A New Political Party?
- Conservatism is a self-defeating exercise if it cannot replicate its opponents’ logics precisely and define the resulting failures accurately. It cannot expect to reverse this country’s embrace of socialist principles if it gives the left an “out” from confronting its own ideological failures. The Fatal Mistake Conservatives Make About Marx
- “I am confident that Governor-Elect Pillen will appoint someone who will serve the Nebraskans well in Washington.” (no doubt, someone who will gargle McConnell’s old man scrotum just like you, Ben – jjs) Ben Sasse-hole Resigns From Senate Ahead of University Presidency
- The vote was 216 to 212 with six Republicans voting “present.” Kevin McCarthy Elected Speaker of the House on 15th Vote
- Roger Kimball: “Expect the changes to the people’s business-as-usual to be mostly cosmetic under Kevin McCarthy’s reign as speaker of the House.” The New McCarthyism
- Clarice Feldman: “The extended House speakership debate may at last result in Congress more skillfully playing the role designed for it in the Constitution.” The Long Fight for the House Speakership
- “Trump is right: Kevin McCarthy is the most realistic option for Republicans.” McCarthy on a Tight Leash
- “Temporary conflict is necessary. Rep. Chip Roy Touts Speaker Vote Concessions
- “Zelensky also thanked the US and Joe Biden for ‘the new weaponry.'” Report: Kevin McCarthy ‘Agreed to Cut Aid to Ukraine’ to Secure Speakership
- “Like Fredo, he is not the Wartime Don Republicans need to counter the radical Squad’s scorched-earth transformation of America.” Kevin McCarthy, Meet Fredo Corleone
- “The House majority party historically centralizes power in its leader—but with Democrats controlling the Senate, some conservatives see that arrangement as a liability.” Why Empower the Speaker?
- “Republican voters have repeatedly made clear that they do not trust Kevin McCarthy, Mitch McConnell, or Ronna Romney McDaniel to lead the party.” The Uniparty Sure Hates Democracy!
- We don’t need no stinking Patches . . . Dan Crenshaw Walks Back ‘Terrorist’ Comment Against GOP House Members
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Thousands of opponents of socialist convicted felon President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva stormed his offices and the headquarters of the Congress and Supreme Federal Tribunal (STF) of Brazil on Sunday, reportedly demolishing the facades of two of the three buildings and causing “irreparable” damage to priceless artifacts in the chambers.” Chaos in Brazil: Protesters Storm Capital, Destroying Supreme Court and Congress
- German police: The 32-year-old Iranian man is “suspected of having prepared a serious act of violence … by procuring cyanide and ricin to commit an Islamist-motivated attack.”Report: Germany Arrests Iranian National Planning “Islamist-Motivated” Chemical Attack
- “Nationalist candidates saw success in several countries across the Old Continent, ensuring European politics won’t become dull anytime soon.” 2022 Was the Year of Nationalist Strides in European Elections
- “Ankara changed official name to avoid association with North American bird.” Biden Junta Bows to Erdogan, Adopts Turkey’s Name Change
- “An act does not become ‘provocative’ because others choose to treat it as such.” Israel’s New National Security Adviser Visits Temple Mount
- “Steeping your life and soul in grubby politics – salvation for the radical left – is no way to build character.” Scorning Israel and Other Delusions of the Left
- “So much for ‘terrorism has no religion.’” India: Muslims Check IDs to Ensure Their Targets Are Hindu – Then Gun Down Four
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- Chinese oil company “will invest as much as $150 million in the first year and $540 million over the subsequent three years.” Afghanistan: Taliban, China Sign Oil Exploration Deal
- “All Zemari Ahmadi had to do was drive a white Corolla.” The Chairman’s Afghan Problem
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Politicians, especially younger and more progressive one, have in recent years have turned to TikTok to connect with Gen Z voters, according to the Los Angeles Times.” Lawmakers Are Still Using TikTok After Voting to Ban It on Federal Government Devices
- Why this filthy traitor was not hanged 20 years ago is beyond me. And now she’s free as a bird? U.S. Releases Ex-Pentagon Official Who Spied For Cuba Spy From Prison After Two Decades
- Robert Spencer: “If only Mohammad Mesmarian had been wearing a MAGA hat and had told cops that he attacked the solar plant to ‘make America great again.’ Then this story would be receiving lavish round-the-clock coverage and we would already know every detail of this man’s life up to now. But since he doesn’t fit the media narrative, it’s likely to be down the memory hole with Mohammad Mesmarian.” Las Vegas Solar Plant Suffers Terror Attack, But What Kind?
- “The US power grid is under attack.” Media Blackout Over Terror Incident at Vegas Power Plant
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Simply common sense.” A Federal Ruling on Transgender Bathrooms Could Also Apply to Women’s Sports, Legal Experts Say
- “This isn’t Kristi Noem’s first rodeo, and if the powerful Sanford Health has a say, it won’t be her last.” If Kristi Noem Were ‘The Most Conservative Governor In America,’ She’d Cut Ties With South Dakota’s Trans Mutilation Biz
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The ‘terrifyingly ordinary’ nature of football’s violence disproportionately affects Black men,” an article in the magazine suggested after the collapse of Buffalo Bills player Damar Hamlin. “Trust the Science” Takes Another Hit After Woke Scientific AmericanMagazine Strikes Again
- “. . . unless we are willing to concede the future to postmodern Marxists, ignoring them and hoping they fizzle out on their own inertia would be a fool’s errand.’ ‘Deflective Whiteness’: The Latest Cockamamie Social Justice™ Race Hustle
- “A new book describes the importance of memory, history, and national identity in saving America from desolation.” Recovering a More Perfect Union: A Rebuke of the 1619 Project
- “No shit Sherlock may face calls for slavery reparations. And it’s from a country he doesn’t live in and has very little to do with.” Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Reparations Madness
- “Trying to sell lingerie and wokeness at the same time.” As Victoria’s Secret Goes . . .
- Heather Mac Donald: “A guide to supporting the classical music organizations that hold true to their missions amid the relentless DEI tide.” Strategic Charitable Giving
HITHER & YON
- “Sasquatch lore meets first-person stories in clever docudrama.” (goonie-goo-goo – jjs) On the Trail of Bigfoot: Last Frontier Will Get Under Your Skin
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.