Good morning, kids. What’s with all the hoopla over the Kevin McLuntz-controlled House passing a bill on Day One to repeal the funding for the new 87,000-strong Waffen-IRS division? Mazel tov, you kept your promise. The problem is, it still has to pass the Democrat-controlled Senate, where it is dead on arrival, and then not get vetoed by “President” Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants, who for sure is braindead on arrival. Yup. We’re winning at last. Or is there something I’m missing? I can’t seem to find evidence to the contrary.
Let’s look back at another Day One: January 20th, 2017, when the GOP controlled the whole enchilada. For almost seven years prior, after passing meaningless one-page one-sentence bills repealing Obamacare, McConnell, McRyan, McBoehner and all the McRest of the McGOP had sworn up and down on a stack of Bibles that the first thing they’d do once they had full control was get it done. Yet, nearly two years later, on the cusp of losing control of the House, what happened? When finally, the GOP concocted what was an insult of a fig leaf, of a watered down, pseudo-symbolic repeal that barely nibbled at the margins of the monstrosity, John “Mc” McCain turned his thumbs down.
The bitter truth is they never wanted to repeal it. Seven years worth of one-pagers with the simple statement “The Patient Protection Care Act of 2010 is hereby repealed” and all they had to do was hand it over to President Trump and that would have been that. Two things: once a government program and bureaucracy is created, especially one that devours fully one-sixth of our economy and the power to control over 330 million people, there’s no way it will ever be abolished. Second, and perhaps more crucially, with Donald Trump as their president, they for sure didn’t want to get it done. They hated him (still do) and they hate us (ditto), perhaps even more because we forced their hand by electing him. Which means, rejecting them. QED.
And so here we are on Day One of a new era. Yup, Kevin McCarthy sure is a confidence-builder. Feh.
UPDATE: Commenter Nevergiveup states:
The only way to repeal the IRS funding and IRS agents is [to] include the repeal in the Debt Limit bill which has to pass. It is a possibility.
While all that nonsense is happening, we have the revelations that Joey Choo-Choo, while serving as Barack Obama’s sidekick and chief fucker-upper, had kept a trove of top secret documents at a think tank of his (oh, the hilarity in the phrase “Biden think tank”). We’ve touched on the disgusting aspects of this, vis a vis the attempt (or latest attempt) to crucify Trump over alleged classified documents he kept at his Mar-a-Lago residence that resulted in that FBI raid that resulted in nothing of any consequence being found, and now the spin machine going faster than an Iranian enrichment plant to try and protect this old bastard, criminal pervert.
For over 50 years, Joe Biden made his bones and millions by grifting and influence peddling. And when he became more of a national political figure, that grift extended to shady dealings with foreign powers up to and including our greatest enemies. And I don’t mean “climate change” or “white privilege” either. Regardless of what government is in charge of Ukraine, it remains one of the most corrupt on the planet. Surely, the interest in protecting Zelensky has got to be at least in part to protect Biden’s grift from being exposed. Hello, Burisma?
“I was briefed about this discovery, and surprised to learn that there are any government records that were taken there to that office,” Biden said, reacting for the first time to the news during a press event in Mexico City on Tuesday.
The news broke Monday that classified documents were discovered in his old office by his lawyers and reported to the National Archives.
But Biden suggested that Americans should not doubt his respect for classified documents.
“People know I take classified documents, classified information seriously,” Biden said, detailing that the documents found were in a “locked” closet of his old office.
He also insisted he did not know what was in the materials, even as CNN revealed Tuesday they included topics such as Ukraine, Iran, and the United Kingdom. Some of the discovered documents were labeled “top secret.”
“I don’t know what’s in the documents. My lawyers have not suggested I not ask what documents they were,” Biden said, speaking carefully from his notes, noting there were “boxes” of documents that were turned over to the archives. . .
. . . The documents were discovered a week before the 2022 midterm elections but were only revealed in a report first detailed by CBS on Monday.
I’m sure that’s just coincidental, right? Just like identity of one of the key funders of his think tank:
At least $54 million has been donated by Chinese Communist Party-linked individuals or entities between 2014 and 2019 to the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement in Washington at the University of Pennsylvania, according to public records reported by the New York Post, where it was revealed this week that Biden had stashed a trove of classified documents.
The University of Pennsylvania announced it would create the Biden Center in 2017, the same year then-Vice President Biden left the White House. Most of the anonymous donations were given to the Biden Center after the university announced the Penn Biden Center, the Post reported.
According to the Washington Free Beacon, some of the funds were given by Shanghai real estate developer Xu Xeuqing, who reportedly has no immediate connection to the university. In 2011, Xu faced corruption allegations in China but was never charged with a crime. An expert on the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) at the American Foreign Policy Council, Michael Sobolik, told the Beacon that Xu’s non-prosecution suggests he has a close relationship to the CCP. . .
. . . According to Breitbart News’s senior contributor Peter Schweizer, Hunter made massive sums of money from Ukraine for which he “offered no real work.”
In 2018 and 2020, Schweizer published Secret Empires and Profiles in Corruption. Each book hit #1 on the New York Times bestseller list and exposed how Hunter and his father flew to China aboard Air Force Two in 2013 before Hunter’s firm inked a $1.5 billion deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China, which transpired less than two weeks after the trip. Schweizer’s work also uncovered the Biden family’s other vast and lucrative foreign deals and cronyism.
It would be bad enough if this was something like Whitewater, or the land deals that made Harry “the Searchlight Strangler” Reid a multi-millionaire by the time he ankled DC, and every other politician who gets elected and comes to DC a pauper and leaves with an 8-digit net worth. Speaking of Whitewater, does the name Wen Ho Lee ring a bell?
One of the more concerning aspects of Clinton’s cozying up to China was the Clinton administration’s failure to prosecute spies engaged in critical thefts of American military secrets.
Wen Ho Lee, a Taiwanese-American scientist working for the University of California at the Los Alamos National Laboratory, downloaded millions of lines of computer code, revealing the designs of nuclear warheads. But after being held for nine months, he was released in 2000, without being charged with espionage, although he pled guilty to mishandling computer files. Notably, a request to wiretap Lee’s phone was denied by the Clinton Department of Justice, a virtual first for the DOJ.
Another blast from the past. Loral Space:
Back in the 1990s, as longtime Clinton bagman Terry McAuliffe, now [ex-]governor of Virginia, set records raising money for the Clintons. In that era congressional investigators unearthed an elaborate Communist Chinese money-laundering scheme.
Under it money was funneled to the Clinton organization through businesspeople, including Yah Lin “Charlie” Trie. In that case, 94 individuals either refused questioning, pled the Fifth Amendment, or fled the country. Trie accepted a plea bargain with federal prosecutors in 1999 in exchange for providing information about questionable campaign contributions from China.
McAuliffe helped a company called Loral Space get seats on official trade missions. He reportedly convinced the Clinton administration to overrule national security officials in order win approval for a Loral deal that gave Red China critical missile technology. Loral’s chief executive officer became the Democratic National Committee’s largest donor and McAuliffe became DNC chairman.
According to a Wall Street Journal account from Clinton days, a bipartisan congressional inquiry “found Beijing has stolen U.S. design data for nearly all elements needed for a major nuclear attack on the U.S., such as advanced warheads, missiles, and guidance systems. Targets of the spying ranged from an Army anti-tank weapon to nearly all modern fighter jets. Most wasn’t done by professionals, but by visitors or front companies. Lax security by the Clinton Administration is blamed in part, and satellite makers Hughes and Loral are criticized.”
China’s theft of American technology gave it a 20-year head start in developing its own nuclear warhead delivery system, Horowitz writes.
Hughes and Loral, large contributors to Clinton’s campaign coffers, gave the Chinese technology to deliver nuclear payloads.
“They were able to accomplish this with indispensable assistance provided by the Clinton White House that allowed them to circumvent technology controls instituted for national-security purposes by previous administrations,” writes [David] Horowitz.
Julius and Ethel Rosenberg got the hot seat, and individuals like Robert Hanssen, Aldrich Ames and the Walkers, among others, are rotting in federal prison, deservedly so, for doing exactly what the Clinton Gang did. At least the Rosenbergs didn’t take one red cent, pun intended. The others did it for money.
And that is exactly what Joe Biden has been doing, and for all we know, is still doing, while occupying, in every sense of the word, the highest office in the land. While the spotlight, for now anyway, is on him, this kind of treason cuts across party lines. Yay! Bipartisanship! Hello, Mitch McConnell and your lovely wife.
About the only thing we can hope for vis a vis the Chi-Coms is that their brand of governmental corruption is so much more corrosive than ours, by orders of magnitude, that even with the treasure trove of technology sold to them by our own leaders, that the attempt to build the missiles and warheads will come to naught. If their cat food and drywall is any indicator, then maybe we’ll catch a break.
Biden, Clinton and so many others deserve to be hanged. That is not hyperbole. That is fact. Thankfully, we have Kevin McCarthy and the GOP to deliver the terrible swift sword of justice.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Lloyd Billingsley: “So is ‘distrust of government,’ according to a study in the American Journal of Medicine.” “Belief in Freedom” is Bad for You
- “It seems as if anything can be done – truly anything – if it is in the name of safety.” Car “Kill Switch” Opens Backdoor to a Killer New Tax on Driving
- Robert Spencer: “We are constantly told that diversity is our strength. Sayfullo Saipov has given us yet another reminder that this isn’t necessarily so. Bring in enough people who think that they have a responsibility before the creator of the universe to do violence to those who believe in other deities, and you’ll have a diverse society, all right, but one that is scarred by ever-increasing violence. And here we are. Celebrate diversity!” Ex-Uber Driver Who Murdered Eight People in NYC Was in the U.S. on a Diversity Visa
- “[Glenn] Greenwald has insinuated before that corporate media seems to prefer talking heads who parrot CIA talking points. And what better way to do so than to hire the CIA employees themselves. ‘The more aggressively and recklessly you spread CIA narratives or pro-war manipulation, the more rewarded you will be in that world’” How Spooks Use Liberal Corporate Media To Police The Populist Left
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Among the documents Biden stashed at the Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement at the university were at least ten documents with classified markings on them. The classified documents were dated between 2013 and 2016 and reportedly contain classified intelligence inflation about Iran, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.” Report: Joe Biden’s Mishandled Classified Documents Include Intel Materials Related to Iran, Ukraine
- If Claude Rains had dementia . . . Joe Biden Claims He Was “Surprised” by Discovery of ‘Boxes’ of Classified Documents in Old Private Office
- “The University of Pennsylvania announced it would create the Biden Center in 2017, the same year then-Vice President Biden left the White House. Most of the anonymous donations were given to the Biden Center after the university announced the Penn Biden Center, the Post reported.” Biden Center at UPenn Received $54.6 Million from Anonymous Chinese Donations
- “[Mark] Warner stated he wanted a briefing on Biden’s mishandling of classified documents related to congressional oversight powers. The requested briefing flies in the face of the media’s decision to downplay the national security breach.” Democrat Senate Intel Chief Demands Briefing on Joe Biden’s Stashed Classified Docs
- Margot Cleveland: “The similarities between the situations are striking, with the classified documents commingled with unclassified documents, reported ‘top secret’ documents, and the papers stored in a closet — but there’s a key distinction.” There’s a Difference Between Biden and Trump’s Classified Documents Snafus, But It’s Not What You Think
- David Harsanyi: “Few situations are exactly alike. These two, though, are more alike than most.” None of the Media’s Concocted ‘Differences’ Between Biden and Trump’s Document Controversies Are Relevant
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Big Tech platform slapped “misleading” tag on post about natural immunity.” Pfizer Board Member Lobbied Twitter to Censor Information About Chinese COVID Vaccine
- “If a complete sociopathic absence of integrity is not a sign of abandonment by God, what exactly is it? How else can it be comprehended?” The Media’s Lying Lips
- “The Biden [junta] pressured Facebook to censor Fox News host Tucker Carlson for criticizing the [Chinese] Covid shots, according to newly released White House emails.” Biden White House Hounded Facebook To Censor Tucker Carlson, New Emails Show
- “John Durham and Elon Musk both hoodwinked conservatives.” Elon Musk is the John Durham of ‘Free Speech’
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “What the Left’s Jan. 6 hysteria is really all about.” Remember: There Was No ‘Insurrection’ on January 6, 2021
- “Though Politico reported that Gionet’s sentence was ‘relatively steep,’ it was a light sentence compared to political prisoners who have spent months and years in a jail cell alone. Some, like Jake Lang, have been denied their ability to see their attorneys while awaiting word on their fight against the questionable trespassing and other charges stemming from the Capitol melee.” ‘Baked Alaska’ Is Sentenced for Breaking Into Pelosi’s Office on January 6
- “The new axis of enemies can see that we’ve already been doing their work for them.” Is the West Living in the End of Days?
- “The venues for asserting truth to power are many and the opportunities are poorly exploited. Here are some of the many ways to change your community and change the nation.” How Individuals Can Realign America
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “You have to pry my new natural gas stove out of my cold dead hands. I will NEVER give up my natural gas stove!” (what good will it do when they abolish natural gas? – jjs) Biden Official Tries to Deny He Ever Said the Gov’t is Coming for Your Gas Stove
- “Devastating consequences.” Net Zero Will Lead to the End of Modern Civilisation, Says Top Scientist
- “Since the company’s initial public offering in November 2021, when shares closed at roughly $100 per share to make the company worth $86 billion, shares have fallen more than 80% to roughly $16.45 at time of writing, according to Google Finance. Electric vehicle startups struggled in 2022, with Nikola, Lucid and Canoo all posting roughly 80% declines in stock prices, while Elon Musk’s electric vehicle powerhouse Tesla saw prices tumble roughly 70%.”Top Execs Depart Floundering Electric Vehicle Startup
- “Cutting carbon emissions or reducing plastic waste in the developed world only treats the problem at the margins. Calling out third-world countries in Asia for their lack of waste management that’s killing our oceans is a far more productive use of time and dollars than carping on the UK for not going far enough in banning plastic forks.” UK Government Will Ban Single-Use Plastic Plates and Cutlery
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “We have got to have the willingness to go to the mat over that to force cuts in spending to put us on a path to fiscal responsibility.” Conservative Republican: ‘The Real Test for Us…Will Be…Debt Ceiling’
- “Too-low interest rates caused unsustainable growth not just in the auto market, but in the economy at large.” Driven to Debt
- “You can thank Joe Biden for spending your money so wisely.” Are You Happy to Bail Out the Big Unions?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “His willful actions have eroded our immigration system, undermined border patrol morale, and jeopardized American national security. He has violated the law and it is time for him to go,” [Rep Pat] Fallon added. Texas House Republican Files Impeachment Articles Against DHS Secretary Mayorkas
- “Alongside Biden and Canada’s Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, AMLO praised Biden’s immediate halt to border wall construction along the southern border. The day after taking office, Biden signed an executive order that stopped all wall construction that had been underway by former President Trump.” Mexican President AMLO Praises Biden for Halting Border Wall: “Thank You”
- Made of 1×1 Legos, right? Construction to Begin on Border Barrier in Arizona
- “Conservatives need to wise up because Biden’s border plans will game the immigration classification system to “legalize” millions of illegal aliens.” The Right Sees a Border Crisis; The Left Sees a Border Opportunity
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The Soros-funded prosecutor let the career criminal he put down out on bond.” Hero Customer Who Shot Armed Robber at Houston Taco Joint Ordered to Face Grand Jury by Nazi Collaborator Soros-Funded D.A.
- “Importantly, at the moment this ninth shot was fired, not only was the robber now disarmed of the only weapon he was known to possess—the ‘pistol’ recovered by the shooter—but he appears completely inert and unmoving on the ground.” Houston Taqueria Shooting: Legally Justified Killing or Simply an Execution?
- “New York City saw a significant increase in crime in 2022, with major crimes up 22% from the year prior as well as an increase in racial attacks against Asians, according to The New York Times. Asian voters, who have traditionally been a significant and reliable voting block for Democrats, are beginning to switch parties.” Asians In Blue Stronghold Fled the Democrat Party In Droves — And Crime is the Biggest Reason Why
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “DOD will continue to promote vaccination for all servicemembers, and vaccination status may factor into decisions on where a soldier is stationed and what duties he is assigned, the memo states. Experts have warned that service members who escaped discharge for refusing the vaccine still risk retaliation and could be booted anyway.” (bingo on that last sentence – jjs) Pentagon Officially Overturns Military Vaccine Mandate
- “The U.S. military requires all members (including those at the academies) to be fully vaccinated with [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccines. One wonders if Hunter Brown’s tragic death is related to that.” (the mandate has just been rescinded, and indeed to that other thing – jjs)21-Year-Old Air Force Academy Football Player Dies Suddenly
- “The global response to China’s [Chinese] COVID policies remains as foolish and ineffectual as ever.” China Opens Up –But is the World Ready?
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Our safety is at risk.” Florida Students Melt Down After DeSantis Appoints Conservatives To College Board
- Complaint: “Each of the defendant medical schools and universities, along with nearly every medical school and university in the United States, discriminates on account of race and sex when admitting students by giving discriminatory preferences to females and non-Asian minorities, and by discriminating against whites, Asians, and men.” Lawsuit Filed Challenging Affirmative Action in Texas Public Medical Schools
- Prof. Jacobson: “At Cornell, they now require DEI statements from all new hires, faculty hires, and all faculty promotions. So as warped as the ideological outlook is among faculty in universities, it’s going to get worse….” Analysis: The Destructive Power of ‘Diversity, Equity and Inclusion’ Doesn’t Stop at Higher Education
- “As the new year begins, the education freedom wars show no sign of abating.” The Education Battlefield
- “As the university defends its affirmative action program before the Supreme Court, it is not shying away from discriminatory programs.” (Groucho’s admonition about club membership applies – jjs) This Prestigious Harvard Fellowship Bans White Applicants
- Majority Leader Scalise said, “On the first day of the 118th Congress, I am proud that Republicans are following through on the promises that we made to the American people…. It is appalling that for the last four years, Democrats refused to hold a vote on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act. Republicans are committed to defending life and doing everything in our power to keep babies who survive an abortion alive.” House to Consider ‘Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Act’ This Week
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Abrams founded the group after losing to then-secretary of state Kemp, who she claimed used his position to disenfranchise minority voters in the lead-up to the election. A federal judge in late September ruled against Fair Fight Action on all counts following a four-year legal battle, saying the group provided no direct evidence that Georgia voters struggled to vote in the election.” Federal Judge Orders Stacey “Tank” Abrams Group to Reimburse Georgia $230,000 for Spurious Election Lawsuit
- Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA) also announced the GOP-led House’s move, noting that “every Democrat voted no.” “Tells you all you need to know,” he added, as others also celebrated the first action of the new Congress: Kevin McCarthy: GOP Votes to Repeal Army of 87,000 IRS Agents as Its “Very First Act of the New Congress”
- The list, which the RNC shared on Tuesday, detailed “21 made-up stories Biden has told about himself as [so-called quote-unquote “president”].” RNC Drops Comprehensive List of Biden’s Whoppers, Fish Stories, and Fibs
- Jeffrey Lord: “First, last, and always, they are about fake news — and targeting Trump.”McCarthy’s Win Was a Trump Victory, and the Media Can’t Stand It
- “Congressional Republicans face a choice as the new Congress takes its seats.” Govern, or Fight?
* * * * *
- “It’s a safe bet to assume that they’ve been up to no good.” Let’s Find Out What The Democrats Have Been Up To
- “What will his campaign slogan be?” No Joke, Our Worst So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Wants Another Term
- “Why announce without an opening?” Democrat Rep. Katie Porker Announces California Senate Bid Even Though Feinstein Hasn’t Retired
- “The narrative about DeSantis will be hard to change. But the state he governs may help with that, as the Florida economy continues to boom and blue-state residents continue to move to the Sunshine state to experience a kind of freedom they are unaware of.” Can DeSantis ‘Deprogram’ Blue States?
- “A ridiculous Axios report attempts to paint Biden as Bill Clinton Redux.” No, Dirty Joe Is Not ‘Pivoting to the Center’
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “We are positioning Ukraine to be able to move forward and retake territory,” Deputy Assistant Defense Secretary Laura Cooper said last week following the announcement of the aid package to Ukraine. U.S. Sending Zelensky More Offensive Weapons: ‘Create An Iron Fist’ To ‘Penetrate Russian Linear Defenses’
- Hell no. Sen. Angus King: America Should Support Ukraine Until “Putin Is Out”
- I’m sure they’ve all been fully vetted and none would ever sell their knowledge to Moscow or Peking. Pentagon Press Sec. Says Ukrainian Forces To Start Training On U.S. Air Defense System On American Soil Next Week
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The Islamic Republic of Iran faces a similar fate.” 100 Years After the Collapse of the Weimar Republic
- “Aid worker Olivier Vandecasteele was sentenced on four charges, including spying on Iran, cooperating with the United States against Iran, currency smuggling, and money laundering, Tasnim reported, adding that he could appeal the verdict. Vandecasteele has denied all the charges.” Report: Iran Sentences Belgian to 40 Years in Prison on ‘Fabricated’ Charges
- “The CCP has extended another olive branch. Will the U.S. fall for it once again?” China Once Again Attempts to Fool America
- “Karim Younis, an Arab Israeli jailed for murdering Israel Defense Forces Cpl. Avraham Bromberg on the Golan Heights in 1980.” Israel Orders Probe After Convicted Terrorist Gets Hero’s Welcome
- “Are his actions those of a U.S. ally?” Is Erdogan an Ally or a Rival?
- “Why not exploit your own energy potential instead of depending on a bloody, unreliable dictatorship that can provide only low-quality oil?” Biden’s Energy Hypocrisy with Venezuela
- “A conversation with Ruben Vardanyan, state minister of the embattled Artsakh region, on the conflict with Azerbaijan.” Armenia Under Siege
- “Whether or not he drafted every sentence himself (and clearly he did not), Pope Benedict signed his name to the encyclical, and gave it the authority of his teaching office,” Lawler wrote. “We know that the Holy Father did not do this lightly. He rejected earlier drafts of the document. He allowed the project to slip behind schedule, even to the point of embarrassment.” Pope Benedict’s Globalist Call for a ‘True World Political Authority’
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Swalwell can’t get a security clearance in the private sector. I’m not going to give him a government security clearance. Schiff has lied to the American public…,” McCarthy told The AP. Reps. Schiff-for-Brains, Fang-Fang Bang-Bang Swalwell, Bro-Fo Omar To Officially Be Kicked Off Intelligence, Foreign Affairs Committees
- Daniel Greenfield” “A Latina art teacher, a Shiite painting of Mohammed, and tolerance theocracy.” Muslim Brotherhood Blasphemy Cops on a Minnesota Campus
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Nearly 34 million California residents, nearly 90% of the state’s population, are under a flood watch, according to maps from the National Weather Service. The deluge has delivered rainfall totals way above average, and multiple cities have set rainfall records in recent days. The storm system is also threatening infrastructure — closing some roads, collapsing others, knocking out power, and causing at least one mudslide already.” Storms Pound California With Record Rainfall, Disastrous Flooding That Wrangles Roads, Forces Evacuations
- “Climate change and mental health funding on chopping block in 2023.” ‘Very Volatile Moment’: Newsom Slashes Budget After Turning $98 Billion Surplus Into $22.5 Billion Deficit in Single Year
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) published new guidelines for tackling childhood obesity with medication and surgery.” Forget Playing Outside: Big Pharma’s Solution to Childhood Obesity is More Drugs
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “While on an individual level being transgender may not be correlated to aberrant behavior, there have been enough scenes from “drag” events to indicate that there is a movement to sexualize children. And there is ample evidence that offenders have sought sanctuary in the haven of gender. And the people who look after kids and those in the trans movement must decide which is more important—flying the flag or keeping children safe?” The Number of Female Pedophiles Is Up in the UK. Or Is It?
- “These men believe that womanhood can be reduced to long hair, lipstick, and some feelings.” It’s Time to Call Out the Misogyny of the Transgender Movement
- The bill comes after an uptick in drag shows, often sexually explicit, advertised directly to children or as “family friendly.” Arkansas Bill Would Protect Children by Classifying Drag Shows as ‘Adult-Oriented Business’
- Robert Spencer: “What could possibly account for Henig’s plunge from top-ranked female swimmer to mediocre ‘male?'” Reality Breaks Through As Female-to-Male Trans Swimmer Starts Competing on Men’s Team
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “His bold stand for Western Civ showed up the passive faculty, who abdicated their role under student intimidation.” When Bill Bennett Came to Stanford
- Christian Toto: “Fading Tonight Show star sings cringe-worthy ode to wobbly medical advice.”Mask-less Fallon: “Put On a Mask” Indoors
- “Continuing the Bills-Bengals game after Damar Hamlin’s injury would have been a countercultural act of defiance, a vote in favor of life in the face of loss. It was, in the end, a missed opportunity.” End “Cancel Culture”
- “Ranking beauty might be a subjective judgment, but it is a judgment, which by definition, in the context of a beauty pageant, requires discriminating between a number of candidates to determine a winner.” French Feminists Sue Beauty Pageant for “Discrimination” Over ‘”Beauty Standards”
HITHER & YON
- “After its initial release at the Berlin Film Festival in 1975, where it won the Silver Bear award and showings in Europe, Overlord was unable to find a distributor in America. The film was largely forgotten until it was discovered by Jerry Harvey, the impresario who programmed the Los Angeles-area Z Channel on cable TV, and who loved the film and aired Overlord in the early 1980s, flying Cooper into Los Angeles for a press conference, which jumpstarted his American career.” Overlord: Unconventional WWII Film Slip-Cuts Between Fact, Fiction, 1944, and 1975
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.