Good morning kids. So, it seems as if the most popular, if not plausible, explanation for the explosion of Biden’s “Document-Gate” into the controlled public discourse is that the powers that be do not want old Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants around to run in ’24. Either that or in their eyes he has outlived his usefulness as a puppet, and worse, his rapidly degenerating brain function makes his unfiltered mouth a liability.
But if that is the case, why not just try and 25th Amendment him as opposed to ruining the narrative of Trump being a reckless, dangerous foreign agent by revealing Biden doing the same things Trump was falsely accused of – and orders of magnitude worse? Knowing what we know of this CIA and FBI, all they have to do is slip a little polonium into Joey’s daily gallon of Ben & Jerry’s Rachel Corrie Crunch, find some Yakov Smirnoff-looking stooge, slap a MAGA hat on him and proclaim him to be Putin’s cousin, and before the casket can be removed from the Capitol Rotunda and shoved into Arlington National Cemetery, our Army would be deployed into Ukraine and the National Guard called up here to round up every single non-Democrat with martial law declared.
C’mon, Langley. Do I have to do your work for you?! And yet, we have Merrick “Gumm-Shoe” Garland and company seemingly circling the wagons. For Donald Trump, they raided his home and either found nothing or attempted to paint him as some sort of criminal for the documents they did find – all of which were legally declassified and permitted to be kept by him as per the laws and regulations regarding such declassification. Biden? Not so much. And yet, get this:
Attorney General Merrick Garland is feeling the heat over the obvious double standard between the Mar-a-Lago FBI raid on Donald Trump’s home to retrieve classified documents and Joe Biden’s Car-a-Lago scandal. As a result, Biden’s hit man, who “can’t comment on an ongoing investigation,” has clearly green-lighted his patented leaks to friendly media to make excuses for his duplicity. If this weren’t such a tell for how corrupt the Justice Department is, the excuses would be funny. But since America’s system of jurisprudence in the DOJ and the FBI is clearly so irretrievably fallen, and could take civil society sliding down the hill with it, we should consider Garland’s excuses in the seriousness with which they’re offered.
Now you can laugh.
It’s going to take more than one of Garland’s no-comment-comments to convince anyone paying attention to this ridiculous charade that there’s no gambling at Rick’s. Yet, Garland’s excuse-making is amazing to behold for his audacity in believing anyone is dumb enough to believe this claptrap. . .
. . . Garland’s lackeys leaked that [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s own attorneys were allowed to search the documents without FBI presence (read: raid) because he trusted Biden’s attorneys to do the search for them. On his word as a Biden. “Not a joke, not a joke. . .”
. . . The DOJ raided Trump’s house because they didn’t like him.
We don’t know who’s going after Joe Biden for what, but we won’t find out because there are only two ways this special counsel probe will go: As a Mueller-like CYA cover-up operation or as a wrist slap that will be spun as a well, we investigated him and all we got was his lousy 5th Amendment, a crack pipe, and the numbers of a couple of hookers. This will be a Hunter Biden/Joe Biden proxy “investigation,” and it will end there.
The new Republican House will soon begin investigating the Biden administration and his family, namely his brother James and son Hunter. Congressional investigations are critical to the separation of powers and make for great political theater. Yet those enthused by the prospect of investigations, revelations, and resignations ought to temper their expectations: Republicans are underachievers when it comes to oversight. . .
. . . The last and most serious attempt to use a congressional investigation against him came with the revelations of Clinton’s affair with Monica Lewinsky. The specific transgression was perjury, but grandstanding Republicans relentlessly focused on the president’s sexual peccadilloes, for which the public had already forgiven him when he first became a candidate in 1992. Republicans mistakenly tried to shame a shameless individual, and the president used their indignation against them. . .
. . . The investigation immediately hit a wall when the main antagonist in the IRS scandal, Lois Lerner, twice pleaded the Fifth. Republicans voted to find Lerner in contempt, but the Justice Department declined to pursue criminal contempt charges against her and closed its investigation. Conservatives then sought to impeach John Koskinen, the acting IRS commissioner, only to be defeated by a coalition of Democrats and moderate Republicans. Concurrent investigations concluded that the episode had resulted from mismanagement, not political intent, and that no administration principals had been involved. Lerner retired before the IRS could fire her and Koskinen remained at his post ten months after Obama left office. . .
. . . Each misfire highlights Democratic tactics that Republicans should have learned to expect by now: being criticizing as overzealous sore losers obsessed with “old news”; being characterized as prudish bullies solely interested in publishing “revenge porn”; being reminded the GOP never did anything about accusations made against the Trump family; and arguing the rules governing presidential family members’ business activities are unclear.
While all of this is certainly true, the $100 trillion dollar gorilla in the room is that our entire government, both the elected and unelected bureaucracy are absolutely thoroughly corrupted that any sort of real oversight and reform, let alone punishment is my proverbial pipe dream, wrapped in an LSD trip inside a drunken stupor.
Let me revise that by stating it’s not that the government has been corrupted. It’s that corruption isthe government. At least it has been since the early 60s if not as far back as World War 2. And it’s not even government or systems. It’s the people, elected or otherwise, who are corrupt.
So, what the Machiavellian hell is really going on here with this document “scandal?” And at the end of the day, does it matter? Does the ultimate outcome really change the trajectory we are on? So, Biden goes and we get Harris. Or Biden skates and either he gets re-“selected” with yet another “fortified” election or some other as yet unknown Democrat is installed. Or, even if by some 2016-like fluke the Republican candidate, whoever it may be, beats the cheat and then survives the instantaneous call for impeachment as soon as he/she is sworn in.
As Joey might say, keep the 30-round magazines fully loaded in your F-15.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Though an orthodox Catholic, a Gen Z reader says she would plug in to Robert Nozick’s ‘Experience Machine.'” (hat-tip to Michael the Texan – jjs) Young, Christian, and Eager to Escape
- “Charles Thaxton asked whether the scientific evidence we’ve gained since Darwin truly supports the evolutionist’s ideas.” How a Chemist, an Engineer, and a Geologist Destroyed Darwin’s Warm Soup Theory
- “Ravensburg itself, aside from the slave factory, was the site of numerous Nazi crimes against humanity, such as forced sterilization for the purpose of ‘racial improvement.’ But to Eugen Schwab, that was just the cost of doing business with the Third Reich. You want to make an omelet, you gotta break some eggs, right?” Klaus Schwab’s Father Ran “National Socialist Model Company,” Exploited Nazi Slave Labor
- Naomi Wolf: “A major book launches, revealing a massive scandal – and grotesque attacks begin.” Pixels, Bots and Human Cruelty
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- DOJ officials considered sending FBI agents to monitor the search conducted by Biden’s personal attorneys, but decided against the oversight to avoid “complicating” the investigation and because Biden’s legal team had been cooperative, according to The Wall Street Journal. DOJ Declined To Monitor Biden Attorneys’ Search For Classified Docs at So-Called Quote-Unquote “president’s” Home, Report Says
- Garland’s lackeys leaked that [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s own attorneys were allowed to search the documents without FBI presence (read: raid) because he trusted Biden’s attorneys to do the search for them. On his word as a Biden. “Not a joke, not a joke.” Try Not to Laugh at DOJ’s Excuse for Not Sending FBI to Raid Biden’s Homes for Classified Docs
- Lloyd Billingsley: “From Alger Hiss to Sandy Berger, Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden, it’s all about memory against forgetting.” The Garage Papers
- “News of funding comes as Biden under fire for classified docs found at think tank.” Since Biden Inauguration/Installation, Anonymous Chinese Donors Poured Millions Into University That Houses His Think Tank
- ” . . . And it looks like their friends are trashing them.” Don’t Forget: The Bidens Are Trash
- “Emails found on Hunter’s ‘Laptop from Hell’ show Hunter paid a $49,910 rental deposit to the House of Sweden for an office for the Biden family business’s venture with the infamous CEFC China Energy Co. The Biden family had previously negotiated a deal with CEFC whereby President Joe Biden (Big Guy) would receive a ten percent equity stake in the joint venture, whistleblower Tony Bobulinski stated.” Republicans Rip Hunter’s Recorded $49,910 Rent/Deposit Payments as Corrupt
- “Based on what we know so far, it seems unlikely that he’s at risk of any of legal consequences,” Shaub claimed, “but I’m glad Garland appointed a special counsel to show even-handed treatment of the current [so-called quote-unquote “president”] and former president.” Obama Ethics Chief Slams Biden Over Classified Doc Scandal: ‘Inexcusable Neglect of Most Basic Security Protocols’
- “Last summer, in the course of regular website maintenance, a couple of links to previous tax returns were broken,” DNC spokesman Ammar Moussa told the Washington Times. DNC Comes Up With Lamest Excuse for Biden’s Missing Tax Returns on Site
- “Why should we think 2023 will be any different from 1993, 1996, 2014, or 2016?” Grand Old Investigations
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Robert Spencer: “If Joe Biden were consistent and honest, and of course, those ships have sailed a long, long time ago, he would admit that there was absolutely no danger of the government falling on Jan. 6, 2021. The protesters didn’t have F-15s, or AR-15s either, for that matter, and now Old Joe has stated openly that without that kind of firepower, patriots don’t stand a chance against tyranny. But if that’s true, then the Jan. 6 ‘insurrectionists’ never had a chance.” Oops: Joe Biden Just Torpedoed the Left’s Entire Jan. 6 ‘Insurrection’ Narrative
- “The Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government must be zealous and thorough in its pursuit of tyranny.” For the Sake of the Republic, the Church-Style Weaponization Committee Must Answer These Questions
- “The committee also proposed wiping out all debts associated with educational, personal, credit card and payday loans for black households.” San Francisco Reparations Panel Now Recommending $5 Million for Each Black Resident
- Jeffrey Lord: “Support for identity politics resegregates America.” Biden and the Left Reject Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Americans push back against petty tyrants.” Don’t Tell Me What to Do
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “An astonishing glimpse into the fiscal power of Big Pharma, and the industry’s focus on profits instead of real science, national security, and basic humanity.” Latest Twitter Files Shows How Big Pharma Pushed Social Media to Silence #PeoplesVaccine Movement
- Margot Cleveland: “Despite being embroiled in multiple scandals, Biden need not fret. Corporate media have dispatched their journalists to moonlight as his PR team.” 4 Absurd Media Narratives to Distract Americans from Joe Biden’s Simultaneous Scandals
- “Will the Big Media ever take a real look into Biden’s mishandling of classified documents?”Cleaning Out Joe Biden’s Dirty Garage
- “The move out of the CNN Center is largely a cost-cutting measure, of course, but it also marks the network’s continued entrenchment in the New York-D.C. corridor that Ted Turner sought to at least somewhat isolate his network from.” CNN Is Closing Its Iconic CNN Center in Atlanta
- “The panelists claimed that the spread of fake news was among the greatest threats currently facing society, and praised Europe for its strict internet regulations.” Bipedal Lipid Mass/Tuber Brian Stelter Hosts WEF Media ‘Disinformation’ Panel, Suggests US Adopt EU Censorship Policies
- The public interest “cannot be overstated.” MSM Outlets Demand To Know Who Guaranteed Bankman-Fried’s $250 Million Bond
- “In essence, what we have is a marketplace of ideas that is skewed by an enormous, conspiratorial form of price-rigging – an effort to ensure that owners of the spaces where public deliberation now unfolds get to dictate the costs and benefits that attend the commercial exchange of information. This rigging is an existential threat to whatever remains of genuine democratic governance.” Price-Fixing in the Marketplace of Ideas
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The ‘climate change’ agenda’s new target.” The War on Gas Stoves
- “If your children or teenagers have access to one or more of these items, a gas stove is the least of your worries.” 27 Household Items That Pose a Greater Risk to Your Kids Than a Gas Stove
- “So, you could go down the line and cobalt mine and move the community out, and that would be horrific and there would be all sorts of problems, of course, but without that data you can’t — you know, understanding the broader impact of what we’re trying to achieve, understanding biodiversity impacts, understanding health impacts, bringing all of that evidence together, it’s very difficult to make the right choice.” (Clean and renewable, my ass. Shocked they didn’t drag this guy off the stage. Carbon Is Life – jjs) Davos Speaker Details The ‘Horrific’ Costs Of Mining Key Metal Used In Electric Car Batteries
- Dr. Jerome Corsi: “Recent studies using honest methodologies establish that the panicky predictions are wrong by as much as 50%.” IPCC Climate Models Grossly Exaggerate ‘Global Warming’
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “It’s about expanding government dependency – for health care, for college aid, or for illegals getting on welfare.” Biden Wants It Both Ways on Chinese COVID — But Either Way, Taxpayers Get Screwed
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- It’s closer to 30 million. And real dignity means deporting every last one of them as far south of the border as possible. Death to the GOP. At Davos, GOP Rep. Maria Salazar Urges ‘Dignity’ For ’13, 15 Million’ Illegal Immigrants in the US
- If these filthy backstabbing criminals continue like this, I say it’s time to unionize all those migrants and demand Tillis’ cronies pay up. Or hire real Americans. Republican Sen. Thom Tillis on Amnesty: CEOs Need “Affordable” Migrant Labor
- “Tucson Sector Chief Patrol Agent John R. Modlin tweeted a photo of a group of migrants apprehended by Ajo Station agents near Lukeville, Arizona, on January 9. The group of 52 migrants crossed the border in a rural area.” Hundreds of Migrants from 7 Nations Cross Border into Arizona
- “Eric Adams is telling truths about the border many in his party don’t want to hear.” Mr. Adams Goes to the Border
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The council’s decision comes as crime in D.C. has seen a 23% uptick, according to data from the Washington, D.C., Metropolitan Police. In 2023, D.C. has already seen a 100% increase in murders and a 200% increase in sex abuse, though violent crimes are overall down by 9%.”D.C. Council Overrides Bowser’s Veto of Crime Reform Bill
- “Elliot Bay Community Fitness owner Rohan Joseph consistently posts videos of drug-intoxicated people causing disturbances in his area, with other local business owners reporting break-ins and theft at their establishments.” After Seattle Defunded Its Police, Local Business Owners Say Crime Is Worse Than Ever
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “U.S. district court ruled in April 2022 that CDC’s mask mandate for public transportation was unlawful.” Biden Junta Fights To Reverse Ruling That Blocked Airline Mask Mandate
- “A Trojan horse with three primary reasons for existing.” Jewish Orthodox Women’s Medical Association Exposed
- “J.B. [Sitz-] Pritzker’s gun ban is ‘divisive, unenforceable, and offers dubious efficacy as a crime-fighting tool,’ argues Illinois Gun Rights Alliance.” ‘Dangerous Infringement’: Gun-Rights Group Launches Legal Challenge Against Dem Gov’s Weapons Ban
- “Brace yourself: The ATF is back with another rule that puts up to 40 million law-abiding gun owners at risk for a federal felony.” (Who elected the ATF? I thought the Legislature passes laws – jjs) With New Pistol Brace Rule, ATF Seeks To Turn Millions Of Law-Abiding Gun Owners Into Felons
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “It would rip away essentially thousands of dollars that we as taxpayers already pay into the system, that is for our children already . . . It really, really, really, really would hinder Arizona as a whole and the leg up that we have compared to other states to provide and to produce excellent educated children.” ‘Cripple Children’: Parents Protest Against Spurious Gov. Katie Hobbs’ Move To Scrap Key School Choice Program
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “A win for Lorie in 303 Creative is a win for us all.” Graphic Artist’s Case at Supreme Court is About Freedom, Not Discrimination
- Roth relentlessly pushed the fraudulent “Israel Apartheid” narrative, turning Human Rights Watch into a primary instigator of anti-Semitism. Ken Roth, Whose Anti-Israel Obsession Defiled Human Rights Watch, Rejected For Prestigious Harvard Fellowship; Left Goes Crazy
- “It wasn’t rich Jewish donors who did him in.” The Real Reasons Ken Roth was Bounced by Harvard’s Kennedy School
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Chasten admonished critics of his husband’s absence last week with the same condescending snark that’s almost become expected of modern-day leftists.” (Chasten; what a name for this sick pervert – jjs) Chasten Buttigieg Says It’s Old News to Cover Pete’s Lengthy Paternity Leave After DOT Concealed It for a Year
- “Fred Kempe did not disclose millions in Emirati funding in gushing article.” The UAE Has Donated Millions to the Atlantic Council. They Just Got a Glowing Op-Ed From the Think Tank’s Chief.
- “In their recent inaugural addresses, Governors Ron DeSantis and Gavin Newsom outline starkly different understandings of freedom.” A Conflict of Visions
- “The House GOP Steering Committee voted on Tuesday to give Greene a seat on the House Homeland Security Committee, which has oversight of the Homeland Security Department, as well as on the powerful House Oversight Committee, according to The Hill.” Marjorie Taylor Greene Set To Make Comeback With New Committee Assignments
- “Despite bipartisan calls for his removal, Speaker Kevin McCarthy said Santos would serve on committees, but he will not serve on any top House committees, according to The Hill.”George Santos Will Be Seated On House Committees, McCarthy Says
- “He could not get a security clearance in the private sector so would you like to give him a government clearance?” Speaker McCarthy: ‘If You Got the Briefing I got From the FBI, You Wouldn’t Have Eric Swalwell on Any Committee’
- Americans do not view Democrats the same way, as 38 percent believe they are “about the same” as usual, followed by 30 percent who said they are “more united.” Just 17 percent believe Democrats are currently more divided. Survey: Nearly Half of Americans Say Republicans ‘More Divided’ Than Usual
- “America needs a proven leader, and a visionary who will not merely motivate the masses to get to the polls but who can craft a meaningful vision in which Americans can place their hope.” Without Trump It’s Business as Usual
- “How about a Chinese dinner instead?” Eric “Fang-Banger” Swalwell Challenges Ted Cruz to Bet on Cowboys-49ers Game, It Goes Badly
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Bolsonaro left his country on December 30, according to many reports, to take a vacation following the end of his presidential tenure on January 1. He is currently staying in a luxury condominium in Kissimmee, central Florida, owned by MMA fighter José Aldo, according to the Brazilian outlet Metropoles, which published a video of his conversation with supporters on Monday.” Brazil’s Bolsonaro Laments ‘Unbelievable’ Riot in Florida Street Chat with Fans
- “Being the world’s second-largest economy and most populous nation, China has been facing an aging population and low birth rates for several years. The last population decline in China was recorded in 1961, during Mao Zedong’s Great Leap Forward when tens of millions of people were either killed or perished from hunger. Despite lifting the one-child policy in 2015 to boost birth rates, it has continued to fall.” China’s Population Falls for First Time in Over 60 Years
- “It now joins the shrinking West.” China Has Begun Its Inevitable Demographic Tailspin
- “The United States consistently has made bad decisions regarding the CCP threat owing to the fecklessness of the foreign policy community, the media, universities, Wall Street, and Silicon Valley.” Mike Gallagher’s China Committee Has Its Work Cut Out for It
- “It would appear that for those protesting, the biggest concern is the presence of oil companies at the meeting. That hypocrisy has them up in arms. The fact that people attending the event are using and degrading other human beings does not seem to be a cause for alarm.” Prostitutes Join the World Elites at Davos
- “Nationwide protests in Iran also have challenged the clerical government’s grip on power, with dissidents taking to the streets to demand regime change. The Iranian government has reacted to the protests with violence, including by killing protest movement leaders. These actions have been punctuated by a more hardline foreign policy stance against Israel and the United States, which Iran sees as fueling the protest movement.” Day-Ending-in-“Y” Dept.: Iranian Military Leader Threatens Destruction of US and Israel
- “Almost a decade after the Department of Justice filed charges against a Jordanian woman in connection with a 2001 bombing in Jerusalem in which U.S. citizens were killed, she remains at large because Jordan, a major recipient of U.S. aid, refuses to extradite her.”Jordan, Recipient of Billions in US Aid, Still Won’t Extradite Terrorist Linked to Murder of Americans
- Germany’s state-run DW TV: “Fishing for edible food in dumpsters could soon become legal in Germany.” With Poverty Rising, Germany Set to Legalize ‘Fishing For Food’ in Dumpsters
- “Nationalists of any country can look to Jozef Pilsudski for inspiration.” The Father of Poland
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Most certainly it can, particularly if U.S. military aid peters out.” Can Russia Outlast Ukraine?
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- I doubt Lloyd Austin will fall on his short, blunt sword . . . Pentagon Still Can’t Account For Roughly $220 Billion In Equipment, Gov’t Watchdog Says
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- Hurricane season typically runs from June 1 to Nov. 30 over the Atlantic, but January hurricanes are not unheard of in recent years. “From satellite imagery, this thing looks like a hurricane. It’s got an eyewall feature to it, it’s got thunderstorms in the center, and it’s got a concentric, buzzsaw-like shape. To the untrained eye, this looks like a tropical system, and it’s way out of season,” Fox 35 Meteorologist Brooks Garner stated. National Hurricane Center is Tracking Something Strange Over the Atlantic
- “SCOTUS seizes opportunity to clarify religious accommodation jurisprudence.” Supreme Court Agrees to Hear Postal Worker’s Religious Liberty Lawsuit
- “Californians are squandering millions of acre-feet of storm runoff at the same time as they face permanent water rationing.” California’s Mega Water Wasters
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “What is happening regarding euthanasia in Canada should be a warning of what may happen in the United States.” Canada’s Euthanasia Law is a Bridge Too Far
- The Democrats claimed Obamacare saves you money, and they were right! Gallup: Costs Deter More Americans than Ever from Seeking Health Care
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Gender-affirming surgeries will be unattainable for many transgender people who need them, depriving them of lasting concordance with their gendered self and enhanced psychological wellbeing and overall health,” a letter from two plastic surgeon groups to state lawmakers read; one surgeon shared the letter with Levine, who thanked him and said it was “great.” Delusional Freak Pervert “Rachel” Levine Cozied Up With Activists To Fight Bill Blocking State Funding For Child Sex Changes
- Robert Spencer: “The ‘suicide’ threat is a classic example of the Left’s emotional manipulation, demanding that we acquiesce to insanity and accommodate it at all costs or the negative consequences will be our fault. Is Jesus really an emotional blackmailer? Claire Celsi certainly is. And of course, the usual chorus of Leftist officials joined in to slam the diocese for standing up for sanity.” Leftists Enraged as Iowa Catholics Reject Gender Madness
- “Those who wrote off masculinity as ‘toxic’ never truly understood the concept.”Masculinity Isn’t Toxic, Our Erasure of It Is
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “How bad do things need to get before Hollywood either changes its ways and returns to the business of entertainment and pleasing the customer or an alternative Hollywood blossoms manned by talented people who want to return to the business of free expression and entertainment?” Critics Choice Awards Collapse to Record-Low Ratings
- “Harry & Meghan claim another scalp.” Clarkson is Cancelled
- ” . . . But it’s mostly for those already used to good news.” Some Good News on the Family Front
- Christian Toto: “Film’s appeal to ‘flyover country,’ old-school skills, sparks word-of-mouth hit.” Heartland Hanks: Man Called Otto Scores with Red States
- Is it just me or does it seem as if a lot of people need to get the living shit beat out of them? ANOTHER ‘Transgender’ Biological Male Offered Lucrative Tampon Endorsement Deal
HITHER & YON
- “[Bret Easton] Ellis is correct that conformity makes bad art.” American Non-Psycho
- “We get a sense from That Hagen Girl that neither Tom Bates nor Jordan, Ohio would meet with Reagan’s approval or measure up to his understanding of American possibilities.”Ronald Reagan’s Uneasy Role
- “A great journalist and a world-renowned historian has left us.” Paul Johnson, RIP
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.