Good morning kids. As Gracie Slick once sang, “When the truth is found to be lies.” The question though is differentiating between the two, and the ensuing consequences once one or the other is established.
The Soviet Union created a false narrative about the October Revolution of 1917 and the occupation of Czar Nicholas’ Winter Palace. Although the Bolsheviks took advantage of a power vacuum in then-Petrograd and virtually walked into the palace unopposed, Bolshevik leader Vladmir Lenin enshrined the moment in a completely fictitious filmed reenactment from 1920 that claimed hundreds of communists were killed taking the Russian summer capitol. That lie became an integral part of Soviet history and the communist mythology that surrounded it. The Soviets repeated the lie so often that it eventually became part of the official record and few people in the West refuted the story.
The Nazis had their Beer Hall Putsch, a failed coup d’état by Adolf Hitler against the Bavarian government that was supposed to expand to a march on Berlin and the assumption of power. Nothing worked out for the Nazis that night, that didn’t stop the Nazis from using this comedy of errors as a source of propaganda, and another Big Lie.
There is a similar kind of misleading going on with the Democrat version of Jan. 6. Are they not promulgating fabled heroes and villains? They ran a series of ridiculous committee meetings around the riot. These hearings were more than vaguely reminiscent of the Stalinist show trials of the 1930s where enemies of the state were paraded in front of the cameras and forced to confess to outrageous charges of treason and sabotage.
America’s once-vaunted national police force and the Department of Justice have become dangerously politicized institutions that seek out, harass and prosecute opponents of the Biden regime.
Recall that a bit over six months prior to that, a hapless career criminal and life-loser named George Floyd was turned into a combination Joe Hill/Horst Wessel and achieved immortality by either dying as a result of ingesting his stash of crystal meth (on top of having a bad heart) after passing a queer Jackson at a convenience store while resisting arrest, or was assassinated in cold blood by a racist cop for no other reason than he was black.
And then, depending how you see it, scores of cities went up in flames and were either willfully destroyed or a justifiably angered mass of oppressed people reacted in “mostly peaceful protests.” For sure, too many low-IQ amoral animals, the product of nearly 60 years of Democrat “compassion” that ground their lives and souls into dust, saw that as the green light to go wild. But the matches were lit and the first pre-positioned bricks were hurled by instigators of the professional urban terrorist variety from the ranks of BLM and of course, the progeny of Ernst Roehm, AKA Antifa.
The City of Atlanta has been preparing to tear down a forested area in DeKalb County, Ga., to build a new public safety training center. However, an Antifa group has camped out in the wooded area, making it difficult for the city to clear the land and make progress on the facility.
The left has dubbed the project “Cop City” (akin to calling Florida’s Parental Rights in Education bill “Don’t Say Gay”), and earlier this month a judge denied an injunction by protesters using environmental issues as a pretext to stop construction of the facility. Members of the group even refer to themselves as “Forest Creatures” and identify themselves as different animals.
It was a matter of time before the Antifa action would erupt in violence. On Wednesday morning, law enforcement was conducting a “clearing operation” when a state trooper got involved in a shooting match with protesters. The trooper was wounded, but one Antifa member was killed.
Now the group is calling for a “Night of Rage” to reciprocate for the death of the Antifa protester. A Twitter account called “Scenes From the Atlanta Forest” called for vengeful violence.
“Consider this a call for reciprocal violence to be done to the police and their allies. On Friday, January 20th, wherever you are, you are invited to participate in a night of rage in order to honor the memory of our fallen comrade,” read the tweet. . .
. . . The group has also descended on the offices of the contractors in charge of the project and members have reportedly invaded church services where contract employees were worshiping. On his radio show on Thursday, Erick Erickson spoke with a caller who claimed that the group was digging pits in the woods and lighting brush fires in the hopes that firefighters would fall into the pits.
Naturally, this isn’t getting much attention in the national press. You and I both know that if a right-leaning group had threatened violence like this, we would never hear the end of it.
But there’s an interesting wrinkle to this whole story that ties the “Cop City” protesters to two-time Georgia governor loser Stacey Abrams. As PJ Media reported last summer, Abrams serves on the board of the Marguerite Casey Foundation, which gives grants to far-left causes and has called for both defunding and abolishing the police. . .
. . . Now, it’s true that we can’t tie Abrams directly to the protesters who shot a state trooper and are now calling for violence against law enforcement in Atlanta (and other parts of the country), but there’s no denying that her board work with the Marguerite Casey Foundation has laid part of the foundation for what could happen on Friday night.
These people don’t just need to be arrested. Someone needs to lock them up in Gitmo!
Locked up in Gitmo? They should be rounded up, and summarily executed. Mostly peacefully. And as time goes on and the depredations of our alleged law enforcement agencies prove them to be akin to our version of the Gestapo, I’m not going to get all hot and bothered about Miranda rights and due process. Alas, it’s not to be. Absolute radio silence from the SPLC, ACLU and of course the DOJ/FBI which have identified the greatest threat to domestic tranquility as white supremacists inspired and/or led by Donald Trump among others.
It still seems like a miracle that Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted in a kangaroo court that could have easily railroaded him into prison for killing one of these Democrat approved or bought-and-paid for street thugs. You better believe your tax dollars among millions from suckers and dupes are finding their way to what can only be described as a terrorist army that, for the time being, is aligned with the short-term political aims of the Democrat Party. Multi-thousand-page Continuing Resolutions, Stimuli, Inflation Reduction Acts, Patient Protection Acts and on and on and on can disguise a hell of a lot of things that come back in the form of hate-shakes to the face, torched pregnancy centers and, of course, “fortified” elections.
But of course Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants declared that Antifa is “just an idea.”
Now we have a man in Houston whom the goons want to lynch for the crime against humanity of shooting an armed and dangerous robber at a taqueria.
Funny though how some “ideas” are more equal than others. Some ideas must not be allowed into the discourse because they’re “disinformation,” such as the truth about the origins of the General Tso’s Sickness, the disaster of the lockdowns and face-masks, the near uselessness and even dangers of the vaccines and how common sense and tried-and-tested best practices to mitigate potential pandemics and viral outbreaks were demonized and now, in California, criminalized. And that’s just one issue among everything that is driving us towards an abyss to horrid to contemplate, yet clearly in front of us. If we’re not in it already.
One overriding principle of the new Democratic Party is asymmetry—or the notion that the Left’s moral superiority earns absolute exemption from the very methods they employ against their opponents.
Disproportionality explains why the historic Mar-a-Lago raid was constructed in bogus fashion as a legitimate search for “nuclear codes.” Yet it would have sparked outrage had the FBI, on rumors of Biden sloppiness, sent armed agents into Jill Biden’s underwear drawers looking for classified papers concerning Ukraine and Iran, or towed away Joe Biden’s Corvette to get access to a garage full of unlawfully stored classified papers, or strewn Biden’s papers across the floor for an FBI concocted photo-op.
The buffoonish protestors and rioters of January 6 were to be jailed for months without formal charges, put in solitary confinement, and often sentenced to the maximum punishment possible. But the rioters, shooters, and killers of 120 days of mayhem and violence during summer 2020 were calibrated as “summer of love” rowdies. Antifa and Black Lives Matter sort of, kind of got a little bit out of hand in torching a police precinct, a federal courthouse, and an iconic Washington, D.C. church, as well as trying to storm the White House grounds, sending the president into an underground bunker.
That Antifa and BLM plotted much of their anarchy and violence on social media unimpeded was unremarked upon. That fact mattered not at all in comparison to the illegal paraders and rioters of January 6. Police who shoot unarmed protestors usually have their identities immediately revealed; yet when they lethally shoot the likes of an Ashli Babbitt, their identities are suppressed, and their questionable conduct lauded. . .
. . . Conservatives should be aware that they are not dealing with the party of JFK and LBJ. The Democratic Party has nothing in common with the agendas of a slick Bill Clinton and is well beyond the “fundamental transformations” of arch-narcissist Barack Obama.
We are faced with a strictly disciplined, no-nonsense revolutionary party, well known from history that aims to change the nation into something unrecognizable by most Americans. And it feels that it has now created the means to do it.
Over time, as is evidenced by the last two paragraphs, the usually even-keeled Victor Davis Hanson is sounding more and more alarmed with each passing essay. And he is dead right about what we’re facing.
Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Traditional understandings of Right and Left in American politics are now meaningless. The case of Chicago demonstrates why that is and what it means for all of us.” Chicago Offers Textbook Case of Woke Neoliberalism in Action
- “The government’s determination to censor Americans’ [Chinese] COVID experiences has only strengthened their resolve.” Has Chinese COVID Backlash Sparked a Movement?
- “As the story lingered, we were left with [more] questions than answers, and yet three key pieces of evidence — Pelosi’s 911 call, the police body cam footage, and Capitol Police security footage — have not been released.” The Super Shady Coverup of the Paul Pelosi Story Is Worse Than You Thought
- Victor Davis Hanson: “A party’s descent into a woke, neo-socialist, radically green party. . . We are faced with a strictly disciplined, no-nonsense revolutionary party, well known from history that aims to change the nation into something unrecognizable by most Americans. And it feels that it has now created the means to do it.” The Manic Methods of Mad Democrats
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Now we learn the Secret Service collects ‘information on guests with regular access to the home.’” Secret Service has a List of Regular Visitors to Biden’s Delaware Home That Stored Classified Documents
- “We’re fully cooperating, looking forward to getting this resolved quickly.” (resolved = covering it up – jjs) Biden Issues Statement Over Classified Document Scandal
- I guess the narrative they’re testing now is the story that the classified documents, which included top secret documents, were just filed in the wrong place. We’re supposed to believe that? And are we seriously still getting the “we’re cooperating fully” garbage? Gee, it must be really tough for the Biden White House to “cooperate” with the Biden Justice Department in an investigation that was kept secret from the public for two months. We’re supposed to be impressed? Joe Biden Has ‘No Regrets’ About Mishandling Classified Documents
- The minute he swiped them. White House Counsel Refuses To Say When Biden First Knew About Classified Documents
- “By the way, the Corvette is in a locked garage. OK? It’s not like they’re sitting out in the street,” Biden told reporters on January 12 when confronted about the stashed classified documents in his garage. Joe Biden Claims Garage Was Secure While Wilmington Theft Soared 21% in 2022
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- To bury the ones involving Leftists and manufacturing ones about normal Americans. FBI Director Wray Hints at ‘Collaboration’ with Private Sector Amid Political Scandals
- Now that a special prosecutor has been named to handle the investigation into [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s mishandling of classified documents during his time as vice president, the White House has directed questions regarding anything even remotely related to the investigation to the White House counsel’s office or the Justice Department.”White House Punts on Questions About Biden Classified Documents Probe
- “Missing classified documents are only a problem when a president [legit and otherwise] that the bureaucracy doesn’t like has them.” D.C. Journalist Proves Biden Did Absolutely Nothing Wrong By Assuming He Did Absolutely Nothing Wrong
- “The leftist propaganda media is anti-American.” Biden’s Classified Documents Scandal Proves the National Media Is Dead
- “Based on the media frenzy generated in recent weeks, you’d think that George Santos is the biggest threat the nation currently faces.” Media Reach New Low With Biden Classified Docs, George Santos Scandals
- “DuckDuckGo is hardly better than Google when it comes to political censorship.” It’s Time for a Truly Censorship-Free Search Engine
- Daniel Greenfield: “China’s propaganda is subsidized by American taxpayers.” The IRS Enables China’s Foreign Influence Operation
* * * * *
- “Current failures notwithstanding, the temptation to cut costs and streamline the editing process will likely prove too great to resist, especially as the technology inevitably improves in speed, accuracy, and mimicry of natural speech.” This Week in Techno-Hell: AI Might Soon Be Writing the News You Consume
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The City of Atlanta has been preparing to tear down a forested area in DeKalb County, Ga., to build a new public safety training center. However, an Antifa group has camped out in the wooded area, making it difficult for the city to clear the land and make progress on the facility.” (meh, be like SPECTRE and train with live targets – jjs) Antifa Forces Lay Siege to Georgia County in Battle Against “Cop City”
- “Progressives want San Francisco residents to pay reparations for slaves their ancestors didn’t own.” San Francisco’s Reparations Plan Is True Lunacy
- “Sheila [Jackass] Lee’s new bill makes a mockery of our constitutional order.” Hateful Legislation
- “I wonder what would happen if he was wearing a shirt that read ‘Allahu Akbar?’” Cop Forced to Apologize for ‘Thin Blue Line’ Flag
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “VP’s first trip to Arizona highlights what critics see as admin’s misplaced priorities.” Border Czar Kamala Harris Heads to the Border—To Push Green Energy
- “These people are going to go as far as they possibly can as long as they can get away with it,” she continued. “They will continue to invest in fossil fuels, they will continue to throw people under the bus for their own gain.” Leftist Civil War: Greta Thunberg Airs Grievances Against World Economic Forum
- “The Golden State’s energy policies impose ruinous costs on residents but make no measurable impact on global climate.” California’s Green Debacle
- “In the policy push toward all-electric battery vehicles, little consideration has been given to the benefits of an attractive alternative: hybrid vehicles.” The Case for Plug-in Hybrid Vehicles
- “Awaiting the Woke Rapture under the Heinz 57 sign.” At Davos, the Rev. John Kerry Signals His Place Among the Elect
- “It didn’t take me long to realize that I had been living in a fantasy world.” Prager U Video: Confessions of an Environmentalist
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “GCC oil flowing East + renminbi invoicing = the dawn of the petroyuan.“ Poszar Was Right: Saudis Confirm Non-Dollar Oil Trade Plans In Davos
- “Task Force was a ‘cynical attempt to signal engagement’ while ‘doing little or nothing,’ watchdog says.” (he was too busy helping to breast feed Peter-Puffer and Chasten’s hostages-cum-pretend children – jjs) Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack Led the Biden Junta’s Supply Chain Task Force. He Never Attended a Meeting.
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Robert Spencer: “Is there something about his background Sheila [Jackass] Lee is not telling us?” Far-Left Congresswoman Wants Presidential Pardon for Afghan Who Snuck Across Border into U.S.
- “Last year, the Biden [junta] announced a massive increase in the annual number of refugees it would try to resettle across American communities. Though the cap is merely a numerical limit and not a goal to be reached, top officials have suggested they are looking to resettle about 125,000 refugees in Fiscal Year 2023.” Biden’s State Department Launches ‘Welcome Corps’ that Asks Americans to Help Resettle 125,000 Refugees in U.S.
- “The U.S. immigration system sends the wrong signals.” Misaligned Priorities
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Hutchins was killed when a supposedly “cold” revolver Baldwin was holding discharged during a rehearsal on Oct. 21, 2021. Assistant Director Dave Halls handed the gun to Baldwin and told him it was “cold.” Gutierrez-Reed had previously spun the cylinder to show Halls it was empty. Alec Baldwin Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter
- “Struck by a machete ….. How did the Jihadist who swung it get into our country to begin with?” 2023 Started Off on the Wrong Foot for This Rookie Officer
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “. . . where did Moderna get the virus samples or sequencing from? From the CCP? And did Moderna start working on the vaccine in January, or had it already started in late 2019 before the world supposedly knew anything definite about the virus? Something about this vague timeline is awfully fishy.” Moderna CEO at Davos: Moderna Was Working on Chinese COVID Vaccine in Jan. 2020, Before Chinese COVID-19 Was Named
- “’Proximal Origin’ promoted a natural origin theory of [Chinese] COVID-19 and was co-authored by several scientists who were in communication with Fauci in the weeks leading up to its publish date. Several members of the group were at first supportive of the lab-leak theory before abruptly changing their course. By the end of things, Andersen was claiming the group existed to debunk the theory all along.” Fauci Was Part of Group Assembled to ‘Disprove’ Lab Leak Theory, Emails Show
- “Why does Joe Biden continue to demand the national emergency be extended?” Paul Gosar Op-Ed: It Is Time to End the Pandemic Emergency
- “Today’s blacklist story is only one of tens of thousands, but it illustrates starkly the cruel and vindictive intolerance of the petty dictators who now run American society.” Today’s blacklisted American: Court clerk fired despite having valid health and religious reasons to refuse jab
- “The UN’s World Health Organization wants member countries to surrender sovereignty over healthcare decisions, dictating to people on one of the most vital aspects of their lives.”Stop the Pandemic Treaty WHO Power Grab
- “The rule will force pistol brace owners, many disabled, to register their pistols as short barrel rifles (SBR) with the federal government or face up to 10 years in jail and a potential $10,000 fine. Should pistol brace owners decide to remove the brace from their firearm, they will need to destroy the attachment so that it cannot be reinstalled, an action the ATF has no authority to regulate, according to the National Rifle Association (NRA).” The ATF’s Pistol Brace Final Rule Sets the Stage to Classify Legal Gun Owners as Criminals
- Margot Cleveland: “This case seems destined for the U.S. Supreme Court, which has sidestepped the constitutionality of ‘assault weapons’ and ‘large-capacity’ magazine bans for years.” This Challenge To Illinois’ Gun Law Tees Up SCOTUS To Finally Nuke ‘Assault Weapons’ Bans
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “It was never our intent to suggest that academic freedom is of lower concern or value than our students — care does not ‘supersede’ academic freedom, the two coexist.’” Hamline University Reverses Position on ‘Islamophobic’ Comments After Art Lecturer Sues
- The Florida Department of Education rejected an AP African American Studies course because it lacked “educational value and historical accuracy.” The course featured tenets of Critical Race Theory and a section on queer theory, according to the syllabus. . . Florida Rejects AP African American Studies Course That Contained Section On ‘Queer Theory’
- Good news. Report: Abortions Nationwide Down 6% Since SCOTUS Overturned Roe v. Wade
- “If passed by both chambers, the legislation will head to Democrat Gov. Tim Walz’s desk, where he is expected to sign it into law.” (bad news – jjs) Minnesota Poised To Legalize Infanticide, Nuke Protections for Women and Babies inn Radical Abortion Bill
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “The database proves just how important election integrity is and why more states must pass commonsense measures to ensure our elections truly are fair and accurate.” Here are Over 1,400 Proven Cases of Election Fraud, and That’s Just the Beginning
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The motion is the latest step on YU’s path back to the United States Supreme Court.”Yeshiva University Inches Its Way Back To SCOTUS By Appealing LGBTQ Club Ruling To NY’s Highest Court
- “States historically regulated discriminatory boycotts as economic activity, says new article.”New Scholarly Analysis Debunks Anti-Israel Boycotters’ Claim First Amendment Protects “Right” to Violate Anti-BDS Laws
- “If religious schools and organizations do not have the right to force their values on LGTBQ+ students, do LGBTQ+ students have the right to force their values on the schools?” A Federal Judge Rules Against an LGBTQ Group in a Lawsuit Against Christian Colleges
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Howard Slingerland raised nearly $750,000 for Obama from 2007 to 2012.” Top Obama Fundraiser Confesses To Misusing $600,000 in Federal Grants Meant for Poor Youth
- Here comes another steal. Or some sort of Democrat Night of the Long Knives with those pimping Document-Gate. James Clyburn Says Biden Will Run for Reelection, Discourages Challengers
- Trump’s surge coincides with the release of a number of strong populist policy plans on a variety of issues, which he pledges to enact if elected again to the Oval Office. One of these policies is a free-speech plan designed to “shatter the left-wing censorship regime and reclaim the right to free speech for all Americans.” Poll: Donald Trump’s Net Favorability Rating Surged 15 Points Since Early December
- “It’s unseemly enough for Biden to brag about small business creation after this country — in a lockdown effort led mostly by Democrats — put nearly half of the nation’s small businesses out of business. But when his handlers choose this moment — when tech and financial firms are laying off workers by the thousands — the ploy goes from being merely gauche to actively insulting.” Biden Orders a Bacon Burger, Washington Post Wets Itself
- Go lead yourself back to Davos. Nikki Haley on Running for President In 2024: “I Think I Could Be That Leader”
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The most recent aid package comes after Congress awarded $45 billion to Ukraine in the massive $1.7 trillion omnibus spending bill that Biden signed into law last month, bringing the total amount of U.S. aid sent to Ukraine to over $110 billion.” (remember: 10% gets kicked back to the Big Guy – jjs) Joe Biden’s Secretary of State Announces $2.5 Billion More in Ukraine Military Aid
- “Global market liberalization and the war machine are happy bedfellows, as usual.” Black Horse, Black Earth, and BlackRock
- “The Biden [junta] must discern the strategy most likely to end the war at an acceptable cost and pursue it.” The Lingering Fog of War and Lessons From Vietnam
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Another repeating theme throughout the conversations was the influence of billionaire [Nazi collaborator] George Soros. Our sources claim that he was grown in the same lab as Schwab, which explains the close, almost romantic relationship between the two men. But that’s not the major concern …” (Corleones vs Barzinis? – jjs) Bohemian Grove, Bilderberg Group Privately Voice Concern WEF Has Upstaged Their Plans For World Domination
- “Slow response comes as Iranian government continues violent crackdown on anti-regime protests.” As Europe and United Kingdom Take Tough Action, Biden Junta Slow to Sanction Iran
- “Israel’s manifold critics, alas, are too preoccupied with their own vomit to care about the truth in this matter.” Israel’s Judicial Reform ‘Controversy’ Is Much Ado About Nothing (as always, it’s much ado about Joo – jjs)
- . . . you can’t win a clash of civilizations if you won’t admit that one exists. Because the multicultural/woke mentality that grips Europe denies the possibility of a clash, Europeans will be woefully unprepared when it arrives. And there is much to suggest that it already has.” The West’s Last Chance? (Has it already passed?)
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- The court recently consulted former Secretary of Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff who advised the marshal’s team that he “cannot identify any additional useful investigative measures.” Supreme Court Says It Can’t Identify Dobbs Leaker
- Members of both parties in the House are entertaining the idea of using a rarely-utilized “discharge petition” to force a vote on raising the debt ceiling as Democratic leaders refuse to negotiate. (how about cutting the spending?! – jjs) House Lawmakers Mull Rare Procedure To Break Debt Ceiling Standoff
- “The main problem with the Federal Railroad Administration’s proposed crew size rule is that there is insufficient data to justify it.” When Bureaucrats Butt In on Strike Negotiations, Railroads Get Costly Mandates and Zero Fixes
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Just over ten seconds after launch the rocket suffered ‘a complete loss of power,’ its engines shut down, and it came crashing back to Earth about 60 feet to the east of the launch pad.” ABL completes investigation of January 10th launch failure
- “A hike along this ridgeline would be a truly thrilling experience, one that the future human settlers on Mars will almost certainly find irresistible.” Machete Mesa on Mars
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Being the subject of an interstate tug-of-war driven by an ideological, leftist bureaucracy was a new kind of exploitation for Sage, who had become accustomed to evil men seeking to use her for profit or gratification. Her grandmother recounted for police how the cruel spiral began for the child she still hopes to raise.” Maryland Refused To Give Back A Virginia Runaway Because Her Parents ‘Misgendered’ Her. Then She Was Sex Trafficked, Mother Says.
- “Biological women are being pushed out of sports, pageants, and other industries in order to appease people trapped in delusions and suffering from gender dysphoria.” Miss Universe Is Just the Latest Organization Erasing Women
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “On Tuesday, the Philadelphia Flyers were set to warm up in jerseys that reflected the organization’s Pride Night event. Provorov received criticism when he did not join for warmups, later pointing to his religious faith, which is Russian Orthodox.” NHL’s Ivan Provorov Jerseys Nearly Sell Out Online
- 2-A expert John Lott: “You would never know Americans use guns four to five times more frequently to stop crime than to commit it, especially when entertainment TV portrays the opposite.” How Hollywood Uses TV Shows To Lie About Good Guys With Guns
- “Our cardinal institutions are sickly, incompetent, or perverse and in need of total reform. Yet what we must do, we must do. So let us begin to do it.” A Massive Effort at Moral Rebuilding Is Necessary
- Christian Toto: “WSJ scribe shares waiver required to attend Orwellian festival online.”Wanna Watch a Sundance Film? Sign Woke ‘Loyalty Oath’ (Or Else)
- “Britain’s top food watchdog recently warned that bringing cake to the office is comparable to subjecting coworkers to second-hand cigarette smoke.” And Then They Came for Our Cake. . .
HITHER & YON
- “The two-time Rock and Roll Hall of Famer — known as much for his alternative guitar tunings, lush harmonies and abstract lyrics as for his pacifist activism, brutal honesty and living dangerously — remained a prolific artist throughout his life.” (and a braindead liberal; I liked his music – jjs) Rocker David Crosby from Crosby, Stills & Nash Dead at 81
- “Why Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski’s collection of essays is a must-read.” Writings from a Heroic Anti-Communist
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.