Good morning kids. So, everyone’s favorite RINO – for all the varied and I’m sure colorful definitions of that acronym – Mike Pence came forward and admitted that he had in his possession classified documents from his time as VP. It’s possible (yet how likely would it really be I have no idea) that in the transition when moving residences in the wake of the stolen election that all kinds of papers and files just got dumped in boxes without anyone looking at what they were packing. I’ve heard the postulation that Pence is coming forward as a way of softening the impact of Biden’s years of intentional high crimes. Distracting the public with the meme that “Hey, no biggie. Shit happens to every VP so GOP scalp-hunters and revenge-seekers, leave him alone and let’s move on for the good of our precious democracy!” (vomit).
More puzzling is the fact that, of all people, Donald Trump, whom Pence stabbed in the back (along with the American people) has actually come out in his defense. Either he’s just incredibly stupid or it’s some way of deflecting the attempt by the State/Junta to use Biden as a means to nail him, Trump. Will it work? Given the fact that they are on a mission to put him on trial for treason, with a guaranteed verdict of guilty, I tend to doubt it. But I digress.
I think Pence, for all his RINO bullshit is certainly not engaging in selling secrets to the highest bidder. It probably was as I had laid out, which means rank incompetence of his staff (although as Give-em-Hell-Harry stated “The buck stops here”). And of course, Trump is arguably the most honest person to have ever served in public office. Biden on the other hand made his bones selling every office he ever held to the highest bidder, from Scranton mafiosi to crooked Delaware credit card execs all the way up to some of the most corrupt global regimes including America’s greatest international enemies.
Look, the goal is to dump Biden but in a way that doesn’t land him in prison or redound negatively to Democrats. How they can do that by claiming what he did was a nothing-burger while Trump theoretically doing the same thing and getting railroaded for it is a square they’ll have to circle. And with a rigged justice system, it’s of course well within the realm of possibility, the message it sends notwithstanding.
Meh. I’ve devoted too much real estate to this garbage over the past few days, so let’s move on to some of the more hideous and rage-inducing things that are getting lost in the sauce. Although, virtually every item and category are at some point interconnected into a multi-level Venn diagram with the locus being our destruction.
Richard “Bigo” Barnett, 62, is facing a potential life sentence for peacefully entering the Capitol on January 6th and putting his feet up on Nancy Pelosi’s desk.
Barnett was wildly overcharged by vindictive prosecutors and denied a change of venue out of Washington, DC. . .
. . . Prosecutors seized on the fact his cane doubled as a stun gun and could have been used as a weapon even thought it wasn’t. DC is currently working to lower penalties for carjackers, robbers and armed felons in the name of fighting “systemic racism” but Bigo and other J6 protesters are getting the book thrown at them. Carjacking thugs need “restorative justice” but J6 protesters must face retribution.
As a reminder to anyone who thinks otherwise, everyone who was caught inside the Capitol on January 6th, 2021 was not only unarmed (the stun gun bullshit cited above being bullshit) but allowed into the building by the Capitol PD officers who opened the doors for them. There was no plan to overthrow the government nor any intention to do so in any organized or even disorganized way, shape or form. Whatever violence and deaths that occurred were perpetrated by the cops and MAGA-dressed FBI plants and stooges on unarmed, peaceful dupes. See: Ashli Babbit and Roseanne Boyland.
As for injured cops including Brian Sicknick, who died of a stroke the next day and nowhere near the Capitol, Julie Kelly yet again drops the hammer that Sicknick and the others were subjected to friendly fire from their own ranks.
So, we have scores of people still languishing in the Garland Archipelago as political prisoners, or their lives destroyed by copping a plea, for the real insurrection and overthrow of America by the combined forces of rigged elections, and then the Federal LE and intel agencies and the media.
National Review is reporting that two Florida residents have been indicted for attacks on pro-life centers in that state during a three-month period. Caleb Freestone, 27, and Amber Smith-Stewart, 23, are facing charges of violating the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrance or FACE Act. The pair attacked centers in Winter Haven, Hollywood, and Hialeah. According to the magazine, among the activities the two are said to have indulged in is spray painting clinics with the words: “If abortions aren’t safe than niether [sic] are you,” “YOUR TIME IS UP!!,” “WE’RE COMING FOR U,” and “We are everywhere.” Freestone and Smith-Stewart have a long history of activism, and Smith-Stewart’s Facebook page would indicate ties to Antifa . . .
. . . At The Post Millennial, Andy Ngo linked the duo to Jane’s Revenge:
Breaking: Two Florida #Antifa members have been federally indicted for their alleged roles in an attack on a Winter Haven, Fla. pregnancy resource center by “Jane’s Revenge.” Following the overturning of Roe v Wade, far-left cells activated to attack churches & pregnancy centers.
Should the pair be convicted, they face up to 12 years in prison, three years of supervised release, and $350,000 in fines.
The only reason, as the author states, that these two charming individuals (see the photos and vomit) were charged was a result of private investigations conducted by the centers that exposed FBI/DOJ foot dragging and stonewalling. But if you think these two bastards will face any real consequences, I have a high speed rail line in California I can let you have cheap. Remember this other pair of charmers?
A pair of Brooklyn attorneys who were facing up to 10 years in prison for setting fire to an empty New York City police vehicle two years ago agreed to a new plea deal Thursday that could significantly reduce their time spent behind bars.
During a federal court hearing on Thursday, the two attorneys withdrew their earlier plea deal and entered new ones as part of a deal that would cut their time in prison to no more than five years but likely less.
Under the new plea deal, the U.S. Attorney’s Office is recommending that the attorneys, Colinford Mattis and Urooj Rahman, face no more than two years in prison in connection with the firebombing of the police vehicle.
The only thing that might make me eat my words is the fact that these acts of political terrorism took place in Florida. We shall see what the criminal justice system is like in the jurisdiction where the trial takes place.
As for the parts of the nation suffering under the jackboot of Democrat/Leftist control, compare and contrast the above two with Richard Barnett. Or Paul Manafort and Mike Flynn, among others.
The Biden [junta’s] targeting of pro-lifers will be on full display this week with the Department of Justice’s prosecution of sidewalk counselor Mark Houck beginning on Tuesday.
Houck’s case first received national attention when upwards of 20 FBI agents swarmed his rural Pennsylvania home in September of 2022 to arrest him on charges that he had violated the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances, or “FACE,” Act. The FBI executed the unnecessary SWAT-like raid — reportedly complete with ballistic shields, a battering ram, and multiple agents aiming long guns at Houck — while his wife and seven children watched in horror.
The spectacle was completely unnecessary, as prosecutors in such cases typically issue a summons to appear rather than execute an arrest warrant. In fact, Houck’s attorney informed the prosecutor that he would accept a summons on Houck’s behalf. . .
. . . A jury could begin hearing testimony as early as this afternoon, according to Peter Breen, the lead attorney for Houck. Breen also told me the trial could be over as early as Friday.
If convicted, Houck faces up to “11 years in prison, three years of supervised release, and fines of up to $350,000,” according to a DOJ press release. Based on Houck’s lack of any criminal history, however, the governing Federal Sentencing Guidelines would recommend a much lower range of six to 12 months.
But that is assuming both a conviction and one that could withstand an appeal, neither of which seems likely given the facts presented by Houck and the apparent lack of a conflicting version of events. Even an acquittal of Houck, however, would still represent a victory for the Biden [junta], which succeeded in chilling pro-lifer activities through the raid on Houck’s home and his prosecution.
In England, a woman was arrested and hauled off for merely standing near an abortion abattoir and praying. Silently. To herself. And admitting it to a bobby. I’d say she should’ve kept it to herself but really? In England? The land of Magna Carta and the Scottish Enlightenment? You best believe that is coming here and soon.
Kyle Rittenhouse miraculously was acquitted in a kangaroo court show trial for using deadly force to defend himself from Antifa terrorists who were intent on killing him. And yet, he got his life destroyed and his finances ruined. That’s the real meaning of these trials: persecution by prosecution. Protest the government and the government will destroy you, either in a kangaroo court or by bankrupting you and making you a pariah to employers, banks and others. The process becomes the punishment.
And what the government can’t do, overtly anyway, the nod-and-a-wink bought and paid for pierced, phosphorescent-hair-dyed stormtroopers of BLM an Antifa will do. The estimable Raymond Ibrahim nails it:
Is the world progressing, as the progressives claim, or is it in fact regressing?
More and more evidence suggests the latter. In fact, in certain respects, the West is increasingly becoming like the quintessential Third World — namely, the Islamic world. . .
. . . On an episode of Tucker Carlson Tonight, the host offered the following account (note, especially, the italicized portions):
Josh Denny is a comedian. You may have heard of him. He used to work for the Food Network. He’s also pro-life, personally, and willing to say so out loud. Earlier this month, Denny was preparing to host a comedy show in Rutherford, New Jersey. That’s about a half hour outside of New York, but just minutes after the show was announced, Antifa, a violent, radical group, decided to shut it down.
Hundreds of Antifa-affiliated Twitter accounts started bombarding the venue called the Williams Center. They also went after the chief of police of Rutherford, a man called John Russo, and they threatened violence. Now, at that point, a chief of police who wanted to defend the Constitution, his solemn duty, would have pushed back and affirmed the sacred right of free expression of every American, but that’s not what Chief Russo did. Instead, he caved to the demands of the mob.
He warned the venue that the venue might face civil liability if they let free speech continue, if they allowed the show to go on. Then he said he would shut down the show on “public safety grounds.” So ultimately, the Williams Center had no choice and canceled the show. In the end, the only people who showed up at the Williams Center that night were several police officers, and they were there to make sure there was no comedy taking place, none at all.
Then, to add insult to injury, the next morning, the mayor of Rutherford, New Jersey, Frank Nunziato, bragged about what the city had done. He said it was his decision to use the power of the state to cut down comedy.
“Unbeknownst to the borough,” Nunziato wrote, “an event was planned for this evening at the Williams Center, news of which quickly circulated through social media. Online intelligence led the police department to believe that the event had the potential for confrontation. Therefore,” Nunziato said, “after discussions with the owner, the event has been canceled.” Now notice the blame shifting here, “the potential for confrontation.”
It wasn’t the comedian who was going to confront or threaten anyone with violence. It was the radical left-wing group Antifa. But it was the comedian who was punished.
This entire scenario is a virtual duplicate of what regularly happens to religious minorities throughout the Muslim world. In the preceding few years, I have come across numerous stories of Muslim authorities shutting down Christian churches on the claim that they are “security threats.” Like the American comedian, these churches of course posed no threat; rather, those who dislike them, “radical Muslims” — like those who dislike the pro-life American comedian, “radical Antifa” — were the ones who posed the threats, and engaged in actual violence.
And now this same “logic” is operating with impunity in America.
And now we have this Democrat bint Katherine Clark who’s bastard spawn assaulted a cop and recall Tim Kaine’s kid at a pro-Trump rally arrested for felony rioting. And of course getting a wrist slap because, well, you can guess the reason.
In a sane world this does not happen. In a just world, these Antifa goons will come back to their parents’ basements and find the house burned to the ground and Rachel Corrie-ed into a pile of rubble.
One way or another justice will be served. At least it should be.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “If algorithms built to spy exist, they will be used.” Soviet Censorship
- Raymond Ibrahim: In short, whenever Christians throughout the Muslim world attempt to repair, renovate, or build a church — all of which contradict the draconian, anti-Christian dictates of Islamic law — the same events follow: local Muslims riot and rampage, and local (Muslim) officials conclude that the only way to prevent “angry youth” from acts of violence is to ban the church—which is then seen and treated as a “threat” to security. And now this same “logic” is operating with impunity in America. Learning from Islam? America Punishes the Victim and Rewards the Perpetrator
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Minority Whip Katherine Clark said party should reallocate ‘resources’ to change policing.”Dem Lawmaker Whose Child Assaulted Cop Deletes ‘Defund the Police’ Post
- Since June 2021, Antifa and other far-left extremists from across the US have occupied an area of a forest in Atlanta to prevent the construction of what has been nicknamed “cop city.” Violent clashes between Antifa and police started after one of the activists, Manuel Esteban Paez Teran, 26, was fatally shot after he shot a Georgia State Police officer while authorities were clearing the occupation. Atlanta Antifa Detainee Worked at CNN, is Daughter of Chinese Pharma Tycoon
- “This is the second time in over a month authorities have arrested Defend the Atlanta Forest members for domestic terrorism. Only two out of the 11 are from Georgia.” (Israel bulldozes the homes of terrorists’ families. Just saying – jjs) Antifa Members Arrested in Atlanta are White and Five Aren’t Even From Georgia
- DC is currently working to lower penalties for carjackers, robbers and armed felons in the name of fighting “systemic racism” but Bigo and other J6 protesters are getting the book thrown at them. SHOT: Non-Violent J6 Protester Who Put Feet Up on Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Desk Found Guilty on All Charges, Faces Life in Prison
- “Should the pair be convicted, they face up to 12 years in prison, three years of supervised release, and $350,000 in fines.” (I thought they’d be charged with misdemeanor trespassing and littering. Meh, there’s dirty money and dirty judges out there to get them off the hook and suspended sentences – jjs) CHASER: The DOJ Indicts Two People in Pro-Life Center Attacks
- “Consider that over the past decade, Americans have seen the FBI falsify information in order to spy on an American citizen working on a presidential campaign — Carter Page.” (not just one decade, either – jjs) After the Past Decade, Why Would Anybody Trust the FBI?
- “People in the developed world believe the social fabric of their countries is unraveling before their very eyes.” As Trust in Elites Collapses, It’s Time to Weave a New Social Fabric
- “The price we pay for freedom.” Divisive and Diverse: You Can’t Have One Without the Other
- “Even an acquittal is still a victory for the Biden [junta], which successfully chilled pro-lifers by making an example out of Houck.” (if they can’t make them political prisoners, their thugs will assassinate them in the streets – jjs) Pro-Life Dad Raided By Biden’s FBI Is On Trial This Week
- “What Congress did in the 1970s to ‘fix’ the FBI and the CIA is the problem, not the solution.”We Don’t Need Another Church Committee, We Need a Reformation
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Robert Spencer: “Guess who just threw Joe Biden under the bus. . . [His] shoddy reasoning and reflexive partisanship aside, however, the real significance of his op-ed is that it signals that the curtain is closing on Biden’s clownish and disastrous star turn as the presidential figurehead. Whether his replacement will be The Cackler or some other socialist ideologue remains to be seen. It’s Over, Joe!
- “Don’t be fooled into thinking this is the first time Biden has sacrificed U.S. national security to protect his personal interests.” Biden Was a National Security Threat Long Before His Classified Docs Fiasco
- “It being the White House’s position for the last several weeks that the president’s legal team did the right thing,” Portnoy asked, “is is the initial observation of the White House that Pence’s legal team did the right thing?” “Hummina, hummina, hummina – Squirrel!!!” she explained (I added that last bit; fake but accurate – jjs) CBS Reporter Trips Up Karine Jean-Pierre Over Document Scandal
- “The true story of how Hunter Biden botched a family mission in California.” ‘Our Family’s Sick’: Why Hunter Biden Lied About Paying $50,000 Monthly Rent
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The DOJ is joined in its latest lawsuit by the states of California, Colorado, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Tennessee, and Virginia.” Department of Justice Sues Google over Digital Ads Practices
- “Unelected technocrat demands billionaire ‘behave’ himself.” EU Globalist Threatens Elon Musk With “Sanctions” If He Allows Free Speech on Twitter
- “A truly decentralized approach to social media is dangerous for those who rely on controlling communication platforms like Twitter. This may have factored into the US Securities and Exchange Commission’s decision to sue LBRY over a weak accusation of selling illegal securities.” Twitter Files Show We Need Decentralized Social Media
- “On multiple occasions, we made it clear to Newsmax that we wanted to continue to offer the network, but ultimately Newsmax’s demands for rate increases would have led to significantly higher costs that we would have to pass on to our broad customer base,” a spokesperson for DirecTV told the DCNF. Newsmax Dropped by DirecTV
- “Vimeo did not provide a reason,” Reece told The Federalist of the platform’s censorship. “We’re just glad that people will continue to be able to screen this film, which is an important catalyst for discussion nationally on a subject that is germane to parents everywhere.” Vimeo Nukes Dead Name Documentary Highlighting the Horrors of Transgender Ideology
- “The [so-called] journalists at the Post are some of the worst in the business. They’ve made it their job to harass private citizens over politics, dox small YouTubers for getting bigger ratings than them in the Johnny Depp court coverage, and lie to the public about their political enemies. They are an arm of the Democrat Party. If they want to continue that work, they should go work for the DNC and stop pretending to be objective journalists.” Oh No! So Sad! Washington Post Journos Are Getting Fired
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “With prosperity, we can adapt as we always have. With tyranny, we can do nothing. Climate alarmism is tyranny with green wrapping, delivered with terror.” The Environmentalist Assault on Civilization
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Despite bullish job numbers, we could still be headed for a recession.” Strong Hiring Figures Send a False Signal
- “Biden calls fiscal conservatives ‘demented.'” The Looming Debt Crisis
- “Walmart U.S. CEO John Furner revealed in a memo that the company plans to implement raises in select stores such that rates are more appealing relative to competitors. Average pay for Walmart employees across the nation will now surpass $17.50 per hour.” Walmart Raises Minimum Wages As Worker Shortages Crunch Labor Market
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “This silence is particularly galling, given that the left was screaming bloody murder about border deaths during the Trump administration.” As Biden’s Border Death Toll Hits Record Highs, Dems are Mute
- If the Biden [junta] tells you illegal border crossings are down, don’t be fooled. . . “The illusion would impress Harry Houdini.” New Biden Junta Program Will Hide Numbers of Illegal Immigrants Entering the Country
- But, but, but, if America is an illegitimate nation founded on slavery and racism, then why?!Gallup: Nearly 900 Million Wanted to Migrate in 2021, U.S. Was Top Location
- “If there’s no border emergency, why did a Democrat mayor bus migrants out of Denver?”Yes, Mr. So-Called Quote-Unquote “president”, It’s a Crisis
- Seems like a “Day Ending in Y” headline, but still. Smugglers Are Using Their Kids as ‘Cover’ to Sneak Illegal Immigrants Into the US
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- A local NAACP representative claims that there is “video evidence” proving the sex was consensual, possibly suggesting the men videotaped the alleged sexual assault. Drunk and Gang-Raped College Student Walks Into Traffic and Is Killed By a Car
- Feinstein cited the January 21, 2023, Monterey Park shooting as the impetus for the reintroduction of the “assault weapons” ban. Sen. Dianne Feinstein Introduces Bill to Ban 205 ‘Assault Weapons’
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Heather Kaye’s praise of China’s education system overlooks how it forces propaganda on young minds.” For the Sake of Your Kids, Don’t Let Dictator Xi Jinping be a Co-Parent
- “The subjects of both systems are in the cave, as Plato so wonderfully explained.” The Great Schooling Wall of China . . . and America
- “Conservatives soberly recognize that their terms have only just started.” Routine Governing Starts After Wave of Sensationalized Conservative School Board Victories
- “The goal is for students to understand the difference between gender, sexual orientation and sex assigned at birth,” the email stated. “Students are NOT being asked to share their specific identities for each of these components, rather just acknowledging that they exist and are different and how to show respect for all identities.” Wisconsin School District Puts Students Through a Weeklong Gender Identity Lesson Created by LGBT Activists
- “The event comes two months after the law school issued a statement reaffirming its commitment to free speech and is widely seen as a do-over of Waggoner’s abortive talk last year.” Looking To Tamp Down Controversy, Yale Law School Restricts Access to Free Speech Panel
- “The entire race has now been thrown up in the air, as the new results go against the certified results.” Oakland School Board Election in Chaos as Different Winner is Declared After Results Are Certified
- “So yes, Florida teachers cannot be trusted. Nor can the school district. The curricula wars have become necessary because school boards have bypassed their natural partners in educating children: the parents. And until they stop trying to hide their radicalism and do it by appealing to their authority, parents should continue to question the motives and choices of schools.” Florida Teachers Should Not Have the Right to Circumvent State Law Regarding the Content of Children’s Reading Material
- “Press ban comes after similar event was disrupted last year.” Yale Law School Bars Press From Free Speech Panel. Yes, Really.
- “These big lies, Barack Obama’s legacy of hate, will be repeated again and again, unchallenged, resulting in more canceled events and further silencing. In the end the lie will be seen as true, and these entirely reasonable organizations and the people who run will be seen as extremists, while the intolerant extremists will be in control.” Today’s blacklisted American: Pro-parent event silenced by threats of violence from leftist queers
- “Planned Parenthood and ACLU wanted the Supreme Court to stop the law while the legal battles continue.” Florida Supreme Court Allows 15-Week Abortion Law to Remain for Now, But Agreed to Hear Case
- “The fiftieth annual March for Life celebrated the death of Roe v. Wade, but the cause of life still has a long road ahead of it.” The Long March for Life
- When did reproduction mean baby-killing in utero? Attorney General Merrick Garland Warns States on ‘Reproductive Freedoms’
- “Americans should demand answers as to why Joe Biden and the FDA are making the abortion pill riskier for women.” Biden and the FDA Push New Chemical Abortion Protocols That Endanger Women
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Yesterday @katiehobbs filed to get our lawsuit thrown out,” the Kari Lake War Room account tweeted. “Today, records revealed nearly a quarter of a million ballots were rejected on Election Day in Maricopa County in a race that came down to just 17K votes. She’s illegitimate & she knows it. More evidence to come.” There’s Another HUGE Bombshell in Kari Lake’s Election Lawsuit
- “The statute allowing noncitizens to vote in local Montpelier elections does not violate Chapter II, § 42 because that constitutional provision does not apply to local elections,” the Supreme Court wrote. Vermont Supreme Court Upholds Noncitizen Voting
- “Unless the managerial elite and Big Tech are brought to heel, it doesn’t matter how much better Trump polls than Biden.” Trump’s Strong Poll Numbers Don’t Matter if the Managerial Elite Keep Rigging the System
- “The voter integrity movement needs to start playing hardball. The big money guys aren’t doing it, but we are.” Removing Phantoms With Technology and ‘Gentle’ Persuasion
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Republican Sen. James Risch of Idaho criticized Margon for past tweets he claims expressed support for the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement (BDS), which calls for an economic pressure campaign against Israel.” Sarah Margon Withdraws From State Department Position Due To Anti-Israel Allegations
- “Visiting Senate Democrats send a dangerous message.” US Senate Democrats Refuse to Meet With ‘Right-Wing’ Members of Netanyahu Government
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Sounds like Pence is muddying the waters to try and rescue Biden, Report: Classified Docs Found at Mike Pence’s Indiana Home
- “Pence has since turned the documents over to the FBI, according to CNN. The reported discovery comes as the Justice Department has already tapped two special counsels to investigate classified document handling by [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump.” Mike Pence Previously Denied Taking Classified Documents From White House
- “Leave him alone.” Trump Defends Pence After Report Alleges Classified Docs Found At His Home
- Texas Democrat took $1M from disgraced crypto kingpin Sam Bankman-Fried. (Beto’s one of the good guys, so it’s okay, you see – jjs) Beto “Irish Mickey” O’Rourke Is Holding On to $100,000 in Tainted Crypto Cash
- “A not-so-fond farewell to one of the seediest swamp creatures around.” Ron Klain Is Biden’s Brain (And He’s Leaving)
- “If he thinks this will stop me, he will soon find out just how wrong he is. I will always defend our democracy.” (your Democracy is in Davos, and Langley so fuck right off – jjs)Adam Schiff-for-Brains Vows Revenge as Kevin McCarthy Blocks Him, Eric “Fang-Banger” Swalwell from Intelligence Committee
- “It might be the biggest show of humility that we’ve ever heard from her.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Exorcism
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Lockheed Martin and Raytheon Technologies posted fourth quarter 2022 earnings Tuesday that came in still slightly below earnings from the same period in 2021, attributing the downturn to labor shortages and supply chain issues that suppressed earnings throughout 2022, statements show. However, the two largest beneficiaries of $6.6 billion in Department of Defense (DOD) contracts awarded to industry as part of the Ukraine war response are picking up the pace compared to the previous quarter, according to The Wall Street Journal.” The War In Ukraine Is Finally Starting To Pay Off For Big Defense Contractors
- UK’s Daily Telegraph: “Officials in Kyiv have suggested there are already 12 countries willing to donate as many as 100 Leopards from their stocks if granted permission by Berlin.”Ukraine War Updates: Berlin Won’t Block Poland From Sending German-Made Leopard Tanks To Kyiv
- “Darts for the war mad and the war mongers.” Laurels for Sanity on Ukraine
- “The war-loving romantics of Congress haven’t seen a dollar they wouldn’t like to send to Ukraine, even as it’s been rated by foreign aid nonprofits and humanitarian organizations as one of Europe’s most crooked countries for years, over and over.” A Day Late and $113 Billion Short, New York Times Acknowledges Ukraine as a Broken and Corrupt Nation
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “We are on the brink of a precipice.” (good, I’ve had enough of this madness – jjs)Doomsday Clock Set Closer To Midnight
- Daniel Greenfield: “And the double standard on pro-Israel and pro-Iran groups.” The IRS has Taxpayers Subsidize the “Iran Lobby”
- Robert Spencer: “When Pope Benedict XVI died on December 31 at the age of 95, it turns out that he had a completed book ready for publication upon his death. Written in Italian, that book, Che cos’è il Cristianesimo: Quasi un testamento spirituale (What Is Christianity: Almost a Spiritual Testament), is full of explosive revelations and trenchant criticism of his woke successor, Pope Francis. Could Pope Benedict begin a counter-revolution within the Roman Catholic Church from the grave? Stranger things have happened, although it would take any one of us a good while to think of one.” Pope Benedict Unleashes Posthumous BOMBSHELL on the Catholic Church
- Humberto Fontova: “Biden and Castroite foxes guard the henhouse.” Biden Team Renews ‘Law-Enforcement’ Partnership with Terror Sponsors
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “As members of Congress, both Senators and Representatives are tasked with providing oversight of the same companies they invest in, yet they continually buy and sell stocks, outperforming the market time and again.” Sen. Hawley’s PELOSI Act Prohibits Congress, Their Spouses From Stock Trading
- “The constant across all seven states, or wherever such taxes are proposed: wealth taxes are economically destructive, their base is almost impossible to measure accurately, and they create perverse incentives and promote costly avoidance strategies.” California Weighs Bill Punishing Those Who Leave the State with ‘Wealth Tax’
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The uncertainty of science: The same scientists who in the late 1990s thought they had detected evidence that the Earth’s inner core rotates faster than the planet’s mantle now say that this faster rotation ceased sometime around 2009.” New evidence suggests the Earth’s inner core no longer rotates faster than the planet’s outer layers
- “The near infrared instrument on the Webb Space Telescope, NIRISS, has been unavailable for science observations for more than a week due to a communications issue.”Communications issue shuts down one of Webb’s instruments
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “On the grounds of creating a more welcoming environment for LGBTQ youth, State Senator Scott Wiener is making California a haven for human trafficking.” Predator’s Paradise
- “We never imagined that we could opt out of our bodies.” The Trans War on Tomboys
- “Only an insidious ideological virus inserted surreptitiously into the culture and allowed to fester for decades could have produced such a relatively rapid sociological transformation in the Land Down Under from a nation of hard-nosed adventurers into a cesspool of limp-wristed gender confusion.” Land Down Under (Ideological Occupation): 32% of Gen-Z Aussies Now LGBTQIA+
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Furthermore, the poll found that a majority (87 percent) said that the “quality of a company’s products and services” was important for making consumer decisions, with 70 percent of those saying “very important.” Poll: Only 9% Say It’s Important Companies Promote Diversity, Environmentalism
- “M&M’s said it was replacing its mascots because it didn’t want to be ‘polarizing.’” M&M’s Woke Spokescandies Melting Away in Wake of Heated Backlash
- Dennis Prager: “The secular, having no religion within which to innocuously express the non-rational, often end up doing so elsewhere in life.” Who’s More Irrational —The Religious or the Irreligious?
- Robert Spencer: “May many others emulate him.” Ivan Provorov: The Hero We Need
- Christian Toto: “Scribe blasts site for dubbing Thin Blue Line & Private American racist.”Mike Baron Fights Back, Plans Suit Against Daily Kos (and More)
- “Does anyone else find this bizarre?” They Really Want You to Accept UFOs
- “We have to once again pay tribute to our best and let Hollywood fester with the rest.” The Case for Great American Hagiography
- “Why people along the route aren’t given a warning until the day of the ride.” Leftist Naked Bike Rides and the Pornographic Imagination
HITHER & YON
- “A psychologist, Morrisett was reportedly inspired to create an educational series when he noticed how closely his 3-year old daughter watched the television in December 1965.” Sesame Street Co-Creator Lloyd Morrisett Dead at 93
- “He had a marvelous ability to spark children’s imaginations.” Roald Dahl’s Unexpectedly Tragic Life
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.