Good morning kids. I’m not claiming this to be Sefton’s corollary, but it certainly seems to me that the more self-evident and obvious a thing is, the more difficult it is to prove. Even when people have cold, hard truth shoved in their face, the ability to see, hear, feel, touch and taste it shuts down and they become even more strident in their denial. To the extent that those who try and put these “true believers” as it were some knowledge are labeled as “deniers.” Pick your issue. Beyond the scarlet letter “D” (and I don’t mean Democrat), anyone who even attempts to voice an opinion that is contra the accepted dogma is either silenced, denounced or even attacked, to the point of physical assault.
With that I give you the situation in Memphis, Tennessee. Five black police officers evidently beat the living shit out of a black suspect, who later died of his injuries. The city, and much of inner city blue shit hole America is yet again on tenterhooks, while the usual suspects in the media, academia and government (now intertwined as the hydra of our undoing) are sensing a giant squirrel with which to distract from the disasters that they collectively have unleashed upon us since stealing one election and sabotaging another.
Why? Because, gentle reader, five black cops beating a black suspect to death is not, as any rational observer might conclude a glittering example of rank ineptitude and recklessness but – you guessed it – yet another example of institutional white supremacy oppressing colored people of color.
My unofficial corollary goes hand in hand with the axiom that “A lie goes halfway around the world before the truth even gets its pants on.” Or really, a simple, big lie is much, much easier to propagate than debunk with more complex truths. The anti-American Left has had a jump on this for at least 60 years. It’s why even supposedly educated individuals can also see the image of Jesus in the slice of toast. You can imagine what the masses who hang on every poisoned syllable from the festering cakeholes of Al Sharpton, Joy Reid, Mikva Waters, Spike Lee and all the rest are thinking.
This is how we get White Hispanics, or frauds like Talcum X and Fauxcahontas. It’s also how we devolve into Yugoslavia 1992. LeBron James, whom I regard as a pituitary case with a pea brain, a big mouth and a “yen” for Chinese slave-labor lucre, who is usually on the wrong side of this issue did manage to Tweet out a mother of all truth nukes:
Initially, James responded to a tweet from MSNBC analyst Brittany Cunningham, which said that policing is a tool of systemic racism no matter the race of the officers.
“What’s really clear about some of the reaction to the murder of #TyreNichols is that we’ve failed to fully understand race and its construction as a *systemic tool.* The entire system of policing sees the Black body as a problem. No matter who pulls the trigger,” said Cunningham.
“TOO FACTUAL!!!” LeBron responded. James later tweeted, WE ARE OUR OWN WORSE ENEMY!!!
The comment appeared to anger some of the basketball star’s woke fans, who accused him of perpetuating white supremacist talking points.
Despite the misspelling, whether James was trying to underscore and/or agree with the initial racialist garbage that he was responding to, I can’t say. My guess is he was but there are no follow on Tweets as of this morning to confirm that assumption. So, his cap-lock truth bomb stands and it is worth repeating:
Black people are indeed their own worst enemy. Look who they vote for, or at least allow their ballots to be cast for (usually in multiple), and as a result, look at the fate of black people, specifically young men, since the passage of the so-called War on Poverty and Great Society. Drug abuse, crime, bastardy, prison and an early grave, the result more often than not of violence perpetrated on them by their own.
All one has to do is look at the bodycounts from places like Baltimore, Chicago, Compton, Oakland and every other inner city dystopian hell where individuals like Maxine Waters has “represented” going on years and decades. The more horrific and hellacious these places become, the more the blame is placed on whites, white supremacy, institutional racism, Jews (oh yes indeed), slavery – which ended in 1865 – the second amendment and NRA, and on and on and on.
Here’s a question that I dare not ask in mixed company: who was this “victim” Tyre Nichols and what was he doing that got him in this situation in the first place? If we’ve said it once, we’ve said it a million times: Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Regardless of what one thinks about the police, regardless if you or they are black or white, when you are dealing with them and they say jump, your first response should be “How high? SIR?”
But no. And I’m not even going to begin to analyze or critique the response of the cops. I’ve learned that from what happened to P.O. Derek Chauvin up in Minneapolis. The only relevant points of this case and all the others is what was the situation leading up to the encounter and was the response from the police competent and in keeping with police procedure? In other words, local crime story.
Funny how the usual suspects are shrieking about the police being the tools of institutional oppression and yet when you bring up the Capitol Police, the FBI, Ray Epps, et al and their actions on January 6th, 2021, you get crickets. If you’re lucky. Michael Byrd, a black Capitol pig shot and killed an unarmed, unthreatening Ashli Babbit and he got commendations from the Democrats and sadly, maddeningly, his colleagues got a pat on the back from people like Ted Cruz and Rand Paul.
Slavery indeed was a tragedy and a stain on the Republic, yet one that was washed away by the blood of close to 700,000 Americans in the Civil War. The greater tragedy by far is the political descendants of those who did the enslaving have committed what amounts to a genocide against blacks since the 1960s. At the same time, they’ve convinced those still standing that We The People are their enemies when in fact it’s just the opposite.
A racist in a tablecloth suit named Dr. Umar Johnson decreed on The Breakfast Club radio show recently that the American government must carve out a full quarter of all economic activity — in perpetuity. “We get a 25% cut… every time America makes a dollar.” That would amount to approximately six trillion dollars annually. He makes sure to emphasize this is a forever arrangement. . .
. . . The reparations idea would be a lot easier to entertain (although it would still be a non-starter for fundamental moral reasons) if there were some point at which the debt owed by the guilty party (white people) could ever be considered paid.
How about not one single dime? Actually, I take that back. I’m in favor of reparations for blacks so long as those who will have to pay are Democrats and Leftists. Blacks included.
Of course, with nuclear war imminent, we’ll have to work all of this out somehow in Bartertown.
You are so right, LeBron, even if you don’t know it.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Michael Walsh: “It’s not just the constitutional amendments that have contributed to the decline of the Republic, however: it’s also the actions of an ever-burgeoning federal government, which has simultaneously abandoned its core fiscal, executive, judicial, and legislative responsibilities, and extended its intrusive reach into almost every facet of our existence via the creation of the regulatory agencies, which now essentially control every aspect of a citizen’s public and private life.” To Save America, Abolish the Civil Service
- “Almost 60 years ago, as part of its destructive judicial activism, the Supreme Court wiped out the brake that defamation law placed on public discourse.” The Supreme Court is at the Heart of America’s Racial Division
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The Left runs Oceania, and we work for their various bureaus.”Anarchy, American-Style
- “How long before one isn’t even permitted to have a credit card because one’s purchases don’t comport with the values of these arbiters of the acceptable? That day is coming, unless we stop it.” (in 5-4-3-2 . . . – jjs) Your Credit Score Please, Comrade
- “. . . By terrifying them.” The IRS Serves its “Customers” (it’s a cookbook! – jjs)
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “We have these right-wing conservatives who are, you know, we have domestic terrorists in the House of Representatives. These people are extremists, so I am not optimistic that that is the way that it is going to happen until the people of this country really decide that they do not want it, and they are not going to elect people who act in the way that they act.”Maxine “Mikva” Waters: We Have Right-Wing Conservatives Who Are ‘Domestic Terrorists in the House’
- Specifically, he wants cash for the “psychological damages” wrought by slavery. Nearly everything, apparently, counts as “psychological damage” to Dr. Johnson. “When you see a black man take the life of another black man, that’s psychological damage [caused by white supremacy],” he explains. Breakfast Club Race Hustler: Confiscate 25% of U.S. Economy, Redistribute to Blacks
- “The mob chose vandalism and violence.” Antifa Means Pro-Riot
- Clarice Feldman: “Police misconduct once again acts as an excuse for organized violence by leftists across the country.” Straight Talk on the Latest Riots
- Roger Kimball: “The fundamental message implicit in the California Bar’s vendetta against Trump’s former lawyer is this: ‘We’re the government. We’ve defined what is truth. How dare you question us.’” Justice for John Eastman
- “This is what happens when state bars use disciplinary proceedings to conduct lawfare against political opponents.” California Would Disbar Ted Cruz and 18 Attorneys General If It Could
- “Robert Spencer’s new book reveals how it is the left, not the right, trying to foment civil war in America.” When Joe Biden Declared War On Half the Country
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “According to a story published on Saturday, the scope of Joe Biden’s classified documents scandal may be bigger than previously thought. Sources close to the investigation say in addition to classified documents, the FBI also seized notebooks from Biden’s Wilmington, Del., home, which were reportedly written by Biden while he was vice president.” Are ‘The Walls Closing In’ on Joe Biden? New Details Raise Questions
- “This is an ongoing investigation; they have appointed a special counsel. We are going to respect that process, and embedded in that process is making sure we preserve the integrity of their ability to go through those documents.” John Kirby Defends Junta Refusal to Let Senators See Biden’s Mishandled Documents
- Yeah, when a Deep State stooge like Gates says this, the knives are out for Joey Choo-Choo.Obama’s Secretary of Defense Slams Biden Over Classified Doc Scandal, Handling of Ukraine War
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Jayson Blair had a hell of an imagination, but even he couldn’t have come up with a scheme this obscene. Shame on every news outlet that hasn’t renounced these tales.”Highly-Cited ‘Hamilton 68’ Russiagate Tracker Is Total Hoax: Taibbi
- “Instead of journalists learning to code, the code is learning journalism.” BuzzFeed Stock Soars on News of Plans for AI to Create Content
- “In fact, that turned out not to be true.” CNN Grills Adam Schiff-for-Brains Over False Impeachment Claims
- “Courier Newsroom also has ties to progressive mega-donor Laurene Powell Jobs.” Nazi Collaborator Soros-Funded Fake News Operation Pushes Facebook to Reinstate Trump Ban
- “In ChatGPT’s world, we’re supposed to be unequivocally for affirmative action and transgender ideology, but health, happiness, and illegal immigration are all toss-ups.”Plumbing ChatGPT’s Left-Liberal Biases
- In addition to his comments about “mutating” [Chinese] COVID, the viral story also shows Jordon Walker, Director of Research and Development Strategic Operations and MRNA Scientific Planning at Pfizer, calling the process “directed evolution.” Daily Mail and MSN Remove Coverage of Project Veritas Pfizer Bombshell
- Larry Elder: “It’s curious – and telling – what ‘raw sewage’ he ignores.” Obama Warns About the “Raw Sewage” of Disinformation
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- . . . the mines producing the metals for these electric vehicle batteries are run largely by child labor, according to the Department of Labor. In Congo, “Thousands of children also work in cobalt and copper mines in the southern Copperbelt region,” the department says.Biden Junta Blocks Major Mining Project Days After Signing Deal With Child Labor Hotbeds For Rare Metals
- “The one operating in my area is powered by social justice and control rather than homeowners’ needs and responsibilities.” Run, Don’t Walk, From Solar Energy Co-Ops
- “The Davos set really wants you to eat bugs.” Against Cricket Cakes
- “Virtue-signaling politicians don’t want wind turbines like Lava Ridge near them. They let others pay the price of their energy fantasies.” Climate Extremists’ Hideous Wind Farms Are Coming To Your Backyard
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “In June 2022, Biden announced a 24-month tariff moratorium on solar panel imports from Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, and Malaysia. Commerce Department officials suspect that the solar panels are actually made in China or by Chinese companies but have been routed through the four southeast Asian nations to evade tariffs.” Republicans, Democrats Seek to Reverse Joe Biden’s “Unconscionable” Tariff Waivers for China
- “It’s Economics 101: costs increase when the government floods the private sector with money.” The Cost of School Vouchers? Sky-High Inflation
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Police said that during the stop, a ‘confrontation occurred,’ at which point Nichols ran away from police on foot as they attempted to apprehend him. Video of the incident was released last night by law enforcement.” Memphis Police Department Makes Major Change Following Death Of Tyre Nichols
- “…unfortunately, African-Americans can also be guilty of hatred and bias and bigotry against other African-Americans. Sometimes you go into a store owned by an African-American, they’re nice to the white folks and suspicious of you.” Van Jones: Five Black Officers Who Beat Black Memphian Tyre Nichols Might’ve Been Motivated by Racism
- “The deplorable actions depicted in the videos released by the city of Memphis are not representative of policing as an institution.” Brutal But Atypical
- “We are our own worst enemy!” (this blind squirrel stumbled on a nut the size of Everest – jjs) LeBron James Accused of Blaming Black People for Tyre Nichols’ Death
* * * * *
- “That from the beginning this has been so weird, and that the corporate media continue trying to cut the mic of anyone who notices, makes it still very mysterious.” New Video And Audio Of Paul Pelosi Attack Raise So Many Questions
- “Luis Perez, a 27-year-old DACA illegal alien from Mexico, was sentenced this month to five consecutive life sentences after having been found guilty last year of murdering 38-year-old Steven Marler, 23-year-old Josh Hampton, and a woman accused of being an accomplice to Marler and Hampton’s murders.” DACA Illegal Alien, Freed by Sanctuary County, Sentenced to Life in Prison for Triple Murder
- “Our goal is to end modern-day slavery, laws like this help to perpetuate activities like this, so it actually leaves children in a worse position … 89% of women in prostitution do not want to be in prostitution and typically they were recruited as minors.” Pro-Prostitution Bills Might Worsen Human Trafficking, Advocates Say, But One Argues it May Be Part of the Solution
- “Understaffing and increasing crime – what could possibly go wrong?” Why Would Retired LAPD Officers Want to Return?
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Notice the careful use of the passive voice: “has been used” instead of “we used.” This is a classic tactic of the guilty to offset their own culpability in a crime by reframing events as simply happening out there in the ether, as if independent of human intervention rather than as a result of deliberate human action. For this reason, police reports, for instance, require the use of the active voice to clearly identify perpetrators. Pfizer Releases Official Response to Project Veritas Exposé
- Judge Shubb, an appointee during the Bush administration, sided with the group stating, “COVID-19 is such a new and evolving area of scientific study, it may be hard to determine which scientific conclusions are ‘false’ at a given point in time.” He went on to describe the term “misinformation” as “unconstitutionally vague.” Federal Judge Strikes Down California’s Punitive Chinese COVID ‘Misinformation’ Law
- Robert Spencer: “Turns out his critics have to be allowed their say, at least for now.” Gavin Newsom Encounters an Obstacle on His Way to the Socialist Paradise
- “After an 18-month audit, a federal watchdog says that the National Institutes of Health (NIH) failed to adequately monitor and address problems involving EcoHealth Alliance, a New York City-based nonprofit that was used to offshore risky gain-of-function research to Wuhan, China after the Obama administration banned the practice in 2014.” NIH Failed To Monitor EcoHealth Alliance: Federal Watchdog
- “Should Assembly Bill A2178 pass, expect to hear a thunderous roar; from everyone other than the private school parents who had no one to come to their defense two years ago.”New York May Soon Require Chinese Covid Vax for All Schoolchildren
- Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.: “Denial works for just so long but once past a critical point, denial quickly evolves into panic, particularly with instantaneous mass communication.” Are the Chinese COVID Yarns Slowly Beginning to Unravel?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The data, published by CalMatters, shows that nearly 4-in-10 illegal aliens across California have obtained a driver’s license to legally operate a motor vehicle since the law took effect in 2015.” Sanctuary State California Issues Driver’s Licenses to Over 1 Million Illegal Aliens Since 2015
- “The pistol brace rule is becoming a cluster of epic proportions with enforcement setups layered atop inevitable confiscation threats.” The ATF’s New Pistol Brace Rule is a Cluster of Enforcement Traps
- Lloyd Billingsley: “So says California Governor Gavin Newsom, who also has a beef with the First Amendment.” Is the Second Amendment a “Suicide Pact?”
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Daniel Greenfield: “As long as the author of ‘Rape the white girls. Rape / their fathers. Cut the mothers’ throats,’ is taught in schools, our educational system resembles Nazi Germany more than America.” America’s Most Racist Poet is Taught in Colleges Across America
- “Public education has taken a dangerous turn. Parents hoping to take back their schools must start by studying the leftist school playbook.” Battling the Leftist Education Playbook
- “Boston’s short-lived experiment with regional quotas for exam schools is a tactic that progressives will likely revisit in a post-affirmative-action country.” Race-Neutral in Theory Only
- “In a busy, contentious election year, a look back at how far the pro-life movement has come.” The Road to Dobbs
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “There’s a system in place — right now — that can stop election fraud cold.” Tracking a Fraudulent Ballot in Real Time
- “The Election Integrity Caucus’ 2022 Midterm Review is a look at the positive efforts of states like Georgia, Texas, and Florida, which are working to implement policies that promote fair, free, and transparent elections. It is also a look at what went wrong in states like New York and California, which implemented policies that encouraged chaos at the ballot box and undermined voter confidence.” What Did Election Integrity Laws Achieve In 2022? New Report Details What Worked And What Didn’t
- “Cheverly, Maryland, is considering whether to allow individuals as young as 16 to vote in local elections.” This Maryland Town Just Became The Next Battleground In Democrats’ Push To Let Minors Vote
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Seven people were murdered, including a minor, in a terrorist shooting attack on Friday evening in Jerusalem’s Neve Ya’akov neighborhood while they were leaving a synagogue after Shabbat services. The attack occurred on International Holocaust Remembrance Day.”NYT Describes Deadly Palestinian Terror Attacks as ‘Spasms of Violence’ Israel Had Coming
- “It starts with the Jews but never ends with the Jews.” The Undeniable Link Between Anti-Semitism and America’s Decline
- “To insinuate that I knowingly said these things when people have read into my comments to make it sound as if I have something against the Jewish community is so wrong.” Bro-Fo Omar Says She ‘Wasn’t Aware’ of Age-Old Anti-Semitic Tropes
- “I am not a fan of Ilhan Omar. She’s an anti-Semite. She’s a bigot. She’s a racist. She’s a socialist,” Mace continued. “But that doesn’t mean that we cancel people in this country. Republicans don’t stand for cancel culture. And that’s essentially what this is.” (Nancy Mace, what a gal. Sheesh – jjs) Republican Nancy Mace Again Defends ‘Anti-Semite,’ ‘Racist,’ ‘Socialist’ Bro-Fo Omar
- “Reflections on the Middle East Studies Association’s latest award – to a terror-promoting academic.” Rewarding Anti-Israel Radicalism at SFSU
- “LIF finds itself in the unusual position of complimenting the ABA for its resolution; will ABA cave the way Harvard Dean Elmendorf did?” Left-wing Activists Pressure American Bar Association Not To Adopt Widely-Accepted IHRA Definition of Antisemitism
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Jennifer Siebel Newsom’s nonprofit shares a number of donors with her husband.” Gavin Newsom’s Wife Rakes in Cash Charging California Public Schools To Screen Her Woke Movies
- His events were more intimate than the large rallies for which he has become known, but still hit on policies that he said would be antithetical to [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s approach to immigration and crime. He also brushed aside any concerns that he may have, in his own words, “lost his step,” telling New Hampshire Republican leaders he is more “angry” and “committed” than ever. Trump Hits New Hampshire, South Carolina In First ’24 Campaign Events
- “Trump’s speeches in New Hampshire and South Carolina included other policies, such as securing the border and reforming the military, but the loudest applause in New Hampshire rang for Trump’s focus on giving parents greater power over education . . .” We Now Know What Trump’s ‘Wall’ Is For 2024
- Meh, it’s Dick Morris. Clinton Adviser Says Classified Docs Scandal Dooms Biden In 2024: “Anybody That Breathes Can Knock Him Over”
- Robert Spencer: “Who’s really running things?” (it ain’t Jill, Robert – jjs) Jill Biden Blocks Alleged President From Reporters, Forbids Him to Dance
- “Here’s why it’s important, Matt, you watched the Trump administration try to upend decades of Washington, DC, establishment policy, and you watched people get chewed up by the media, and you watched people decide to quit. They couldn’t take it,” Pompeo said.Mike Pompeo Shreds Nikki Haley, John Bolton over Alleged Actions During Trump Administration: ‘Too Many People Weren’t on the Team’
- “I really want to defer to what makes Biden comfortable on his team.” Elizabeth Warren Won’t Say if She Backs Kamala Harris for Biden’s VP in 2024
- “The struggle is real, and becoming more obvious in the new Congress.” Can America First Republican Congressmen Beat the Uniparty?
- “The American Right is in for a hell of a ride. Patriots need to promote and focus within themselves the habits of resistance.” Steel Yourselves, Conservatives
- “Pat Buchanan is not an aberration.” (he was and remains an anti-Semite – jjs) Against “Buchananism”
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “This week the West crossed several red lines, bringing us ever closer to a nightmare scenario.” The West is Prosecuting Its Crusade Against Russia with Stunning Naïveté
- “The problem is that what works on video games and on paper — you have to make it work on the ground,” he said. “And very few people anywhere in the western media or anywhere in the other media, for that matter, understand how combat power is made. Lt. Col. Daniel Davis Warns of Nuclear War: U.S. Has ‘No Plan’ in Ukraine, This Is Not a ‘Video Game’
- “The preeminent threat to the U.S. lies along its’ southern border, not in Ukraine.” Keeping America Out of War with Russia
- “Don’t the people of Crimea and Donbas have a right to self-determination?” (maybe, but it’s not for the US to get involved in that – jjs) The Dangers of Ukrainian Revanchism
- “The construction of a major arms factory in Poland would transform procurement for Ukraine’s forces and could be necessary to make the Ukrainian war effort more sustainable and less dependent on Western aid, a U.K. Conservative MP has told Britain’s Telegraph newspaper.” UK Defense Committee Chair Calls For “Massive Arms Factory” In Poland
- “There is still the prospect for diplomacy and negotiation to resolve the war in Ukraine. But nothing about Biden or his [junta] suggests either the wisdom or restraint to take such a course.” Wunderwaffen Won’t Save Ukraine
- “The debates about issues in the paleoconservative camp, particularly the war in Ukraine, are far more serious than critics suggest.” Paleoconservative Diversity
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Iranian officials claim their air defenses struck down one drone and two others committed minor damage to the munitions factory, according to The Wall Street Journal (WSJ). The munitions factory, located in the city of Isfahan, is right next to a site belonging to the Iran Space Research Center, which has been sanctioned by the State Department for contributing to Iran’s ballistic missile program.” Israel Reportedly Behind Drone Strike On Iranian Munitions Factory
- Daniel Greenfield: “This isn’t random terrorism, it’s carefully calculated terrorism.” Who Was Really Behind the Jerusalem Terror Attack
- “The trail of blood leads from Tehran to Europe, to the United States, and to Asia. Until the world gets serious about regime change in Iran, these gangsters will continue to murder people with impunity.” DOJ Announces New Arrests in Plot to Assassinate Iranian Activist/Journalist in New York City
- “The Deferred Enforced Departure for Certain Hong Kong Citizens program, first enacted by Biden in August 2021 for 18 months, was set to expire in the coming weeks. The program allows certain Hong Kong residents who are currently in the United States to stay in the country without threat of deportation if they are concerned about their safety returning home.” Biden Angers Beijing By Extending Deportation Protection For Hong Kongers
- “Economies require power to thrive, and as bad as things must look on the inside for the Pakistani government to have made this call, it was ultimately counter-productive and will make their bad situation worse.” When the Lights Go Out in Karachi
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Thad McCotter: “Notes on the U.S. House Select Committee on the Strategic Competition Between the United States and the Chinese Communist Party.” A Win for Security and Sanity
- Swalwell made the remarks during an interview broadcast on CNN’s “State of the Union” on Sunday while talking about being booted off the House Intelligence Committee.‘Absolutely Not’: Chinese Spy-Diddler, or Diddlee, Swalwell Claims His Relationship With Suspected Chinese Spy Didn’t Compromise U.S. Security
- “Companies including Intel and Nvidia manufacture the semiconductors in question, which have broad applications in datacenters and personal computers, according to the WSJ. CAEP acquired the chips through the purchase of computer systems used to study computational fluid dynamics, a field of research that involves modeling nuclear explosions.” Top Chinese Nuclear Research Lab Bought US Chips Despite Export Ban: REPORT
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Welcome to the Open-Door Policy for the Communist regime.” Biden Lets China’s Spies Slide
- “The state of U.S. military production should be more concerning to the American public than Ukraine’s corruption.” Every Dollar the U.S. Throws at Ukraine Zaps Resources From Our Own Depleted Military
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “U.S. policymakers would be wise to learn from his brave stand and embrace much-needed entitlement reforms.” French President Macron Shows Way Forward On U.S. Entitlement Reform
- “The regional water equation is simple: There isn’t enough of it.” The Coming Dust Bowl
- “The Golden State’s proposed wealth tax would drive its most productive citizens elsewhere and seriously damage its economy.” Will ‘Billionaire Tax’ Be Death Knell For California’s Troubled Economy?
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Editor’s Note: Hours after the publication of this piece, the Alzheimer’s Association issued a press release announcing it would sever its relationship with Compassion & Choices.”Alzheimer’s Association Hides New Partnership With Lobbying Group for Assisted Suicide
- “Soldiers, sick people, babies — the list of leftists’ potential victims is endless.” Canada to Expand Assisted Suicide, Democrats Aim for Unfettered Abortion
- Deane Waldman, M.D.: “A recently released Gallup poll on healthcare was simultaneously right and wrong.” Do Americans Really Want Universal Health Insurance?
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- The bill, dubbed SB0016, was sponsored by Republican state Sen. Michael Kennedy in December who argued that current gender-affirming procedures “lack sufficient research” calling the nationwide push to enter this version of healthcare “radical and dangerous,” KUER reported. Utah Bans Hormone Therapy and Gender Surgeries for Minors
- “Someday, when the dust settles and freely investigating and discussing the pathologies of the LGBTQ+++™ ‘community’ is no longer off-limits in academia, sociologists are going to have a field day with the subculture.” ‘Transmedicalism’ and the Fracturing of the LGBTQ+++™ “Community”
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Robert Spencer: “. . . over the last few weeks, we have seen not one, but two expressions of genuine diversity in the NHL. It has been far more thrilling than the games themselves.”Heresy! More Dissidents From the Left’s Religion Appear in the NHL
- “Suddenly now, after sixty decades, a bunch of intolerant thugs want it covered, its very sight too “outrageous” to contemplate.” Today’s blacklisted American: Jesus painting at U.S. Merchant Marine Academy covered to avoid offending others
- “Audiences still crave Alpha Males, but movie studios have other ideas . . . ” The Masculinity Crisis and the Death of the Hollywood Hero
- “The brilliant music critic has become so committed to the political orthodoxies of social justice that we should no longer accept his criticism at face value.” Moving on From Alex Ross
- “. . . And the Emmy-award-winning sportscaster proved it.” Michele Tafoya Video: My Freedom to Speak Meant More than My Job
HITHER & YON
- “It came too late to save her father’s reelection, but her insight remains priceless.” The Political Wisdom of Sarah Churchill
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
I know you are aware of this, but the pushback LeBron got for his comment was based on X’s supposition that blacks suffer from essentially a form of Stockholm Syndrome. He argued that the white system was so oppressive and so pervasive that most blacks unconsciously supported white dominance. It’s a perverse bit of circular logic that claims that no matter the outcome, if negative, it’s the fault of whites. In the words of the Dread Pirate Roberts, “it’s dizzying”.
Yeah I kind of thought that was LeBron’s “logic.” His phrasing though made the brainwashed droogs go ape, since they interpreted it as a straight statement.