Good morning kids. If you want to know just how low this junta will stoop to deceive and to demean us, here’s a prime example.
In preparation for President Joe Biden’s 2023 State of the Union (SOTU) address, security fences have been erected around the perimeter of the U.S. Capitol building, a practice that has become commonplace since the Capitol riot of Jan. 6, 2021.
On Sunday, Feb. 5, at the request of the Secret Service, security fences were erected around the perimeter of the Capitol.
Acting House Sergeant at Arms William McFarland told a CSPAN reporter that the fencing will be removed on Wednesday, Feb. 8, the day after Biden’s speech. . .
. . . Since the Jan. 6, 2021 riot, security fencing has been constructed around the Capitol on numerous occasions, such as Biden’s 2022 SOTU.
This is, of course, pure optics. That is to project a false image that some threat to “our precious democracy” (*vomit*) still exists. The only threat to our republic is the junta in power. It should also be noted that the Capitol Police are supposed to be under the leadership of the Speaker of the House. The last time I checked, it was not Malig-Nancy Pelosi but Kevin McCarthy. That he allows this farcical charade to go on speaks directly to his character.
And while we’re chasing the mythical existential threats of “white supremacy” and “climate change,” the real existential threats to global peace and security continue unimpeded. Worse, it is evident that those who control the instrumentalities of government, less and less the original three branches of our government but the unelected and unconstitutional Deep State bureaucracy, are aiding and abetting China in achieving their goal of global hegemony. The latest info coming out about this spy balloon is truly disturbing and infuriating, if sadly no longer surprising.
Gen. Glen VanHerck, commander of North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) and Northern Command (NORTHCOM), admitted Monday that the joint U.S.-Canada organization missed previous incursions of Chinese spy balloons, including during the Trump administration.
When asked during a press briefing whether NORTHCOM was involved in tracking previous Chinese spy balloon that flew into the U.S. airspace during the Biden and Trump administrations, VanHerck responded:
So those balloons, so every day as a NORAD commander it’s my responsibility to detect threats to North America. I will tell you that we did not detect those threats. And that’s a domain awareness gap that we have to figure out. But I don’t want to go in further detail.
. . . VanHerck’s disclosure also raised questions as to how NORAD missed the previous incursions.
He said that the Chinese spy balloon that entered U.S. airspace on January 28 was more than 200 feet tall. He said the “payload” that the balloon was carrying was the size of a regional jet liner and probably weighed in excess of a couple thousand pounds. . .
. . . VanHerck said that the military did have time to shoot it down over the Aleutian Islands, but that since the balloon did not present a “physical military threat” to North America, “I could not take immediate action because it was not demonstrating hostile act or hostile intent.”
So, it was a “mostly peaceful” spy balloon that could have contained “mostly peaceful explosives.” For those who are wholly unaware due to being blessed with an American education, the Aleutian Islands are part of Alaska, which is one of the 50 states. 57 if you’re Obama. What I don’t get it is that on the one hand, this guy is stating that the balloon went undetected, and yet it was spotted over the Aleutians? Funny how NORAD can track Santa Claus with pinpoint accuracy year after year, but not a 200-foot multi-ton Chi-Com spy balloon. Hmm . . .
Note that the propagandists and their handlers in the junta have tried to blame Trump, or at least claim that these balloons appeared over America during his first term, that he knew about them and did nothing. All of that is complete bullshit as this general has admitted.
What it does indicate, if you read between the lines is something more insidious: INSUBORDINATION.
Mark Esper was a top Trump administration official, serving as Secretary of the Army from November 2017 to July 2019 and Secretary of Defense from July 2019 to November 2020. He recounts: “I don’t ever recall somebody coming into my office or reading anything that the Chinese had a surveillance balloon above the United States. I would remember that for sure.” That raises several possibilities. Esper himself may not be telling the truth, in an attempt to cover for his old boss. The second possibility is that there were no Chinese spy balloons flying over the U.S. during the Trump administration, and the Defense Department is the one that’s lying, in an attempt to cover for President Dementia and his China-linked son.
A third possibility is that three Chinese spy balloons did indeed conduct high-altitude surveillance over the United States during the Trump administration, and the Defense Department knew about it but didn’t alert Esper or Trump. Inconceivable? Not in the slightest degree. DefenseOne reported back in November 2020 that Jim Jeffrey, who had served as Trump’s special envoy for Syria, boasted that he circumvented Trump’s orders to withdraw American troops from Syria by lying to the President. . .
. . . Jeffrey decided to thwart the will of the Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces because, he said, the order to withdraw from Syria was “the most controversial thing in my fifty years in government.” Jeffrey even boasted about his defiance: “What Syria withdrawal? There was never a Syria withdrawal. When the situation in northeast Syria had been fairly stable after we defeated ISIS, [Trump] was inclined to pull out. In each case, we then decided to come up with five better arguments for why we needed to stay. And we succeeded both times. That’s the story.” Cool story, bro. And not in the least implausible. We discovered the existence of the Deep State during the Trump administration because of its boasts about thwarting his agenda while inside the government. Jeffrey was just another Deep Stater.
A few things here: First, Joe Biden is now at the stage where half the time he has no idea where he is, what he is saying, the time of day, or even the meaning of the words dog, cat or potato. Someone or some group of people are directing him and are the de facto rulers of this country. For lack of a better name, America, on paper anyway.
Second, you can and many do blame Trump for a number of things that can be described as unforced errors. The biggest one was in the realm of personnel. For sure he surrounded himself with top level advisors and cabinet secretaries who were traitorous. That said, it was the next level down, the unelected lifers in the bureaucracy at almost every level who did the most damage. I’m not sure if Jim Jeffrey was directly appointed by Trump or if he falls into the lifer category. I imagine it’s the latter since there are tens of thousands of bureaucrats in DC and Trump cannot appoint every single one of them. Trump intended to drain the swamp. The problem is he had no idea it was the size and depth of the Pacific Ocean and not merely an above-ground 6-foot-deep pool.
Should he have known better? I will say, even I could not conceive of anyone in the military actually working against the Commander-in-Chief like this, nor really against the people and national security of this nation, irrespective of one’s personal political views. And yet, as Buck Throckmorton reminded us yesterday, look at the words and deeds of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs himself, Mark “Vanilli” Milley:
Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman Gen. Mark Milley secretly promised to warn the head of the Chinese People’s Liberation Army before the United States would carry out any “attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you.”
The shocking anecdote is described in a new book by Washington Post journalists Bob Woodward and Robert Costa, which discloses the extent to which the Pentagon worked to subvert former president Donald Trump’s foreign policy goals. Trump’s rhetoric toward China, according to a Washington Post summary, increasingly alarmed Milley, who suspected the president might order a surprise strike.
“I want to assure you that the American government is stable and everything is going to be okay,” Milley reportedly told Gen. Li Zoucheng, on Oct. 30, 2020. Milley went on to highlight the close relationship between the two men, saying, “If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.”
Milley never informed the president of the conversation. He called Li again on Jan. 8, 2021 to “address Chinese fears about the events of Jan. 6,” according to the Washington Post.
For that alone, Milley should be tried for treason and hanged. But of course, look who’s running the country:
After Trump became president in January 2017 the Chinese witnessed a dramatic reversal. Within about a month of taking office Trump unleashed American power that decimated ISIS within weeks. A month later Trump ordered a strike of 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles that took out Syria’s air force. And in early 2020 Trump authorized a drone strike in Iraq that killed Qasem Soleimani, the commander of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard and the number two leader Iran.
Everything changed with the 2020 election—characterized by massive voting irregularities—that displaced Trump and delivered Joe Biden as U.S. President. What most voters didn’t know, but Xi Jinping did know, was that Biden was a compromised president. The Biden family had received—in prior years leading up to the election—tens of millions of dollars from Chinese business deals, and the Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement at the University of Pennsylvania had received $70 million from sources in China.
Rudy Giuliani, the former mayor of New York City, a brilliant lawyer and the most successful prosecutor of the Mafia who conducted a forensic analysis of the Hunter Biden laptop and its contents, described the Biden Family as being “owned by the Chinese Communist Party,” and Joe Biden himself as being “in partnership with the Chinese Communist Party.”
The weakness Biden signaled as President, characterized by his inexplicable decision to abruptly withdraw from Afghanistan, leaving behind some $80 billion of advanced U.S. military equipment and abandoning the strategically located Bagram Air Base was naturally encouraging for Xi. Biden’s top military generals, Secretary Lloyd Austin and Joint Chief General Mark Milley, who were involved in the Afghanistan decision-making fiasco, have also originated other harmful leadership initiatives, such as universal mandatory Covid-19 vaccination requirements and obligatory Critical Race Theory indoctrination for the officer corps and the enlistees in all military branches—both of which policies significantly added to the demoralization of the military—resulting in recruiting shortfalls—with all of it being observed and digested by the Chinese leadership. . .
. . . Beijing could see Biden’s weakness and willingness to defer power to subordinates in the response to his order to shoot the spy satellite down three days later, February 1st, when it entered Montana airspace. After giving the order, Biden passed the buck to military advisors who said “wait till the balloon crosses the country and gets to the Atlantic”—all of which prolonged the nation’s humiliation and demonstrated a fundamentally flawed decision-making process, which Beijing was no doubt testing. Said another way, Xi wanted to reconfirm Milley’s deference to China, which Milley had previously demonstrated twice in communicating critical national security information to Chinese leaders in December and January 2020-2021, without President Trump’s knowledge or consent.
Did I say hanged for treason? Milley deserves to be hung, drawn and quartered. And the gibbets and gallows should be constructed to accommodate a few thousand of his fellow travelers. Should be, but sadly won’t.
While all of the author’s analysis from that excerpt is of course horribly and frighteningly true, one still has to also look at the internal conditions in China right now. Crashing birth rate, economy on a huge bubble, vast corruption that no doubt has an impact on the military’s capability and weapons systems (among other things), and most importantly, a citizenry that is increasingly angry at the regime might be the “unknown known” that all together has the potential to be a game-changer.
For sure the 21st Century is NOT going to be the Chinese Century. Sadly, the fact that we have to rely on China collapsing before we do is cold comfort. And even if they collapse first, given the road we’re on, we’re not far behind.
That leaves Global Islam to enter the scene and pick up the pieces. And Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants is aiding and abetting that cause con gusto.
Can’t wait for the SOTU address tonight. Gevalt.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- David Horowitz: “Distrust of government, love of freedom are ingrained in the American people. We can win this battle, but only if we fight it.” (hat tip to commenter MTF – jjs)Fascism and Betrayl
- “Forcing compliance with government messaging.” Canada: Senate Passes Liberals’ “Stalinesque Internet Censorship Bill”
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Black motorist runs down doctor – then stabs him in the back while screaming about ‘white privilege.’” Death of a Doctor
BIDEN BEIJING BALLOON-ACY
- They can track Santa Claus with pinpoint accuracy every year, but they miss this thing? Seriously, did they not see it or did the top brass intentionally look the other way because they wanted to ding Trump? General Says NORAD Missed Previous Chinese Spy Balloon Incursions During the Trump Administration
- “Democrats seized on the Pentagon’s disclosure to defend [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden amid outcry that China’s balloon was allowed to travel unimpeded for several days across the continental United States, only to see the claim fizzle less than 24 hours later when other anonymous officials said the balloons were discovered only after former president Donald Trump left office.” Pentagon Won’t Explain Misleading Statements About Trump-Era Chinese Spy Balloons
- “The military’s latest revelation about that Chinese spy balloon does nothing to quell concern.” The Spy Balloon Was Set to Blow Up?!
- “[James] Clapper was among the 51 intelligence agents who signed a letter erroneously stating that the Hunter Biden information was Russian misinformation back in 2020, lending his title, reputation, and security clearance as cover for Joe Biden prior to the 2020 presidential election.” Russiagate Hoaxer Says U.S. Shouldn’t Be ‘Hyperventilating’ Over Chinese Spy Balloon
- “The motives and the significance – and why it’s happening now.” The Disturbing Truth Behind China’s Spy Balloon Penetration
- “Our feckless [illegitimate] Commander-in-Chief continues to embolden our enemies.Biden’s Ballooning Foreign-Policy Blunders
- “Instead of uniting Americans around the threat of China’s military provocations, the spy balloon episode produced a fog of misinformation and partisan finger-pointing.” How Biden and His Media Allies Turned a Threatening Chinese Spy Balloon Into a Political Feud
- Robert Spencer: “There is abundant reason to doubt this face-saving statement.” Defense Department’s Statement on Biden’s Bodacious Balloon Boondoggle is Baloney
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- They planned on “conducting critical infrastructure attacks, including statements about sniper attacks against substations, and how conducting a small number of attacks on electrical substations could cause a ‘cascading failure.’” (can we really believe anything the FBI says anymore? – jjs) FBI Charges Baltimore Woman, Florida Man in Connection With Plot to Attack Maryland’s Power Grid
- Julie Kelly: “Overclassification ensures the public won’t get a full view into the government’s behind-the-scenes machinations leading up to the events of January 6.”Missing Documents and Files in Ongoing J6 Cover-Ups
- “Acting House Sergeant at Arms William McFarland told a CSPAN reporter that the fencing will be removed on Wednesday, Feb. 8, the day after Biden’s speech.” Security Fences Erected Around U.S. Capitol for Biden’s 2023 State of the Union Address
- “We are asking fellow patriots to donate money, airline miles, hotel points, or other travel resources to aid us in this mission,” said Shane Jenkins, the founder of The Real J6 and an inmate in the D.C. jail since March. “It’s been almost two years for most of us.” ‘Operation Love Wins’ Seeks to Reunite J6 Defendants With Families
- Pfft. Go lock yourself in your Bel-Air mansion with the white folks. BLM Cofounder Blasts Biden: Politicians ‘Decided to Abandon’ Movement
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The Associated Press’ misleading headline leads to an nontroversy adeptly handled by the FL Gov. Ron DeSanits’ team.” AP Fact Check on Florida Requesting Menstrual Cycle Data Goes Horribly Wrong – For DeSantis Haters
- Robert Spencer: “In the final analysis, neither the government of Pakistan nor the top dogs at Wikipedia are really interested in sharing knowledge with the world. They’re both in the propaganda business, with competing but ultimately contradictory products.” Woke Fail: Pakistan Bans Hard-Left Wikipedia as ‘Anti-Islam’
- “The term ‘conspiracy theorist’ is used to halt thoughtfulness and conversation, often under the guise of protecting you from ‘disinformation.’” ‘Conspiracy Theorist’ is a Slur Meant to Silence Us
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- [William Jacobson on the Tony Katz Show]: “this was a cleansing operation” to make it harder for Republicans to subpoena documents regarding Biden’s China and Ukraine dealings for his son. “And in the course of that cleansing operation, the Biden lawyers were like, oh crap, we’ve got classified documents in here. What do we do now? … I’d like to know what were in the documents that weren’t classified that .. are the real scandal here.” Joe Biden Lawyers Likely Conducting Cleansing Operation Of Hunter-Related Material When Stumbled On Classified Docs
- “Hunter Biden discussed ‘confidential’ plans with dad’s talent agent.” Hunter Biden Wanted Office at Think Tank Where President Stashed Classified Docs
- “Since the Biden Institute was established in 2017, the University of Delaware has received $6,704,250 in funding from China, $23,610,996 from Saudi Arabia, $2,513,646 from Oman and $1,673,847 from Turkey, according to data from the U.S. Department of Education.”Foreign Nations Poured Millions Into University That Houses Biden Institute
- “And Hunter sure isn’t helping.” The Biden Family Problems are Converging
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The Inflation Reduction Act can help with all this—but only if you choose to take advantage of it,” Schumer said. Senate Majority Leader Schemer: “Gas Stoves Contribute to Climate Change”
- “Naturally, China has an interest in finding ways to hamstring the U.S. economy. And if it can do so with our cooperation, so much the better. Yes, we should be watching the skies for Chinese spy balloons. But while we crane our necks skyward, we also need to keep an eye on our waterline.” China’s Role in the Gas Stove Debate
- “Republican-led House Oversight and Accountability Committee concerned that Kerry’s activities could undermine American interests.” House Republicans to Probe Climate Czar John Kerry’s Negotiations with China
- “German grocery giant Lidl is scaling back meat sales to weaken the world’s population save the planet from bursting into a fireball of cow flatulence.” German Globalist Domination: Major Grocer Scaling Back Meat Sales
- “Nuclear power mounts a comeback, but obstacles remain.” Delayed Reaction
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Will the Feds’ current policies cause another Great Recession?” Recession, Inflation, and Yield Curves
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “According to sources and migrants who spoke to the New York Post, border crossers who arrived in the sanctuary city on buses mostly from Texas are fleeing the city for Canada where they hope to permanently resettle.” Migrants Fleeing Crime-Ridden NYC for ‘Better Quality of Life’ in Canada
- Harris announced her latest efforts to address the “root causes” of migration from Northern Central America on Monday, nearly eight months after the last public event she held on the issue. Biden Says Kamala Harris is Doing a ‘Good Job’ With the Border After She Was Missing for Seven Months
- “We’ve provided $20 million in care to the migrants that are crossing the border and we just don’t have a payer source for those individuals. It’s not a sustainable model to have these continued rising expenses without a revenue source to offset that.” Lone Hospital in Yuma, AZ, Crumbling After Spending $20 Million Taking Care of Migrants
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “In New York and elsewhere, the illegal pot market is crowding out the legal one.” Where the Grass Is Grayer
- “Seven years ago, Business Insider published, ’14 reasons why Denver is the best place to live in America.’ That was then. Crime in the Mile High City is now worse than New York City or Chicago, and growing increasingly dangerous.” Denver – Rocky Mountain High to Rocky Mountain Hellhole
- “Who’s inflicted the most damage on the black underclass?” Who Guards the Race Guardians?
- “To turn that issue into a vehicle to vent your spleen about Donald Trump is arrogant and thoughtless. But at the same time, scroll back up and watch that exchange at the farmer’s market in California . . . it is also worth noting that we have yet to see who was on the flight manifests for Epstein’s jet trips.” Was an Anti-Trafficking Protest in L.A. Legit or Political Theater?
- “It’s a roadmap leading to the people guilty of trafficking children among Epstein’s friends and benefactors, such as Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, Duke of York, and other prominent but culpable perpetrators.” The Feds Have All the Evidence They Need to Go After Jeffrey Epstein’s Buddies. Here’s Why They Still Roam Free
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Walker, who leads research and development for mRNA projects at Pfizer, told an undercover Project Veritas reporter that the company’s [Chinese] COVID vaccines are impacting women’s menstrual cycles and said that the company uses “directed evolution” to mutate coronaviruses for the creation of more potent variants and vaccines. Leaked Pfizer Document Shows Embattled Employee From Project Veritas Videos Is Still Employed, Warns Against More ‘Anti-Science’ Stings
- “The state’s [Chinese] covid emergency order will also be allowed to expire on Feb. 28th.”California Halts Plans to Force Children to Get the Chinese Coronavirus Vaccine to Attend Schools
- “Twenty-five states have constitutional carry, and Republicans in Florida and South Carolina are now racing to see which state will be number 26, but Newtown Action Alliance says it does not really exist.” Newtown Gun Controllers: There Is No Such Thing as ‘Constitutional Carry’
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The next time someone warns me that homeschooled kids will never learn social skills, I’m going to bring up this story.” Is Your Child Being Forced to Sit Through ‘Silent Lunch’ at School? You’d Better Find Out!
- “In just the last year, it’s taken three steps that are problems for national security, academic liberty, and women’s rights.” The University of Pennsylvania has become the poster child for ‘woke’
- “An example of one who was not.” University Leaders Should be Consistent, Evenhanded, and Accurate
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- ” . . . it’s evident to anyone who’s followed the election integrity fights of the past two years that the states will have to do more to shore up their elections before the professional activists come knocking.” With Attempted Repeal Of ‘Zuckbucks’ Ban, Virginia Dems Aim To Flood Elections With Billionaire Cash
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Persistently biased. Can you guess the angle?” How the New York Times Covered Terrorism in Jerusalem and Counter-Terrorism In Jenin
- “For our culture to heal itself and become more tolerant again, not only do all these lawsuits have be victories, resulting in significant payments to the victims, the individuals who actually instituted these oppressive policies have to somehow come to the realization that they have been acting like Nazi thugs. Until that happens, creating an actual cultural change, no number of victorious lawsuits will change anything.” Today’s blacklisted American: CVS fires nurse for refusing to violate her religious beliefs
- “Ilhan Omar’s indiscretions will not become a game changer for liberal, more affluent Jews. Republicans are wasting their time hoping otherwise.” Republicans Miss the Problem With Bro-Fo Omar
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Several experts on Chinese intelligence operations confirmed that the Forums for Peaceful Reunification of China is a Chinese intelligence influence operation connected to the UFWD after reviewing Chinese government websites, USCC’s report and Chinese-language news sources.” Rep. Judy Chu Was Named ‘Honorary Chairwoman’ of Alleged Chinese Intel Front Group
- “Some 143 lawmakers did not provide a comment to Coindesk, marking nearly three-quarters of the individual politicians who received donations from Bankman-Fried and his affiliates.”Sam Bankman-Fried and Allies Gave Money to One in Three Congress Members. Here’s What They Did With It.
- “Biden has done nothing but subject Americans to more crippling crises that prompt historic levels of disapproval.” Here’s Everything Biden Won’t Tell You About the Disastrous State of Our Union
- “With voters suffering financially, is a second term for [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden in jeopardy?” Nearly Two-Thirds Say They’re Worse Off Than Two Years Ago: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “Biden, the oldest [so-called quote-unquote “president”] in U.S. history, would be 86 by the end of a second term. Few respondents believe the octogenarian president is fit to serve four more years.” Poll: Majority of Dems Don’t Want Biden To Run in 2024
- “Like so many commonplaces one finds on the lips of talking heads, ‘electability’ may prove to be a confection of partisans blinded by their own preferences.” DeSantis, Inc. Underestimates Donald Trump
- Meh. Steve Daines. Senate Republican Campaign Chief Details Path Back to Majority: “Democrats Start Off on Their Heels with This Map”
- “Progressives are no match for Gov. Ron DeSantis. Donald Trump may not be either.” Living in a Right-Wing Fantasy Land
- “In the old days of the USSR, Kremlinologists used to figure out who was in and who was out in the power struggles at the top by looking at the reviewing stand for the May Day military parades. Today, major articles in the NY Times serve a similar signaling function.” NY TimesSignals Kamala That Her White House Ambitions are Hopeless
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Biden [junta] is allowing Iran to develop its nuclear program while enriching Russia, critics say.” Biden Gives Iran and Russia Green Light To Continue Nuclear Work
- “The U.S. should be doing everything in its power to draw Russia away from China.” (you mean like not siding with Ukraine and pushing Putin to use nukes? – jjs) Threats of a Sino-Russian Partnership
- “Hate, terror, violence, and intolerance stand in the way.” “Palestinians” Should Strive to be Like Singapore Not Like Afghanistan
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Even a single, solitary square inch would be totally unacceptable. Here’s How Much US Farmland Has Been Bought Up By China
- “The attack left bodies lying among shattered debris and wrecked cars in the street.”Daniel Greenfield: Biden Frees Al Qaeda Terrorist Involved in Marriott Bombing
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “You are going to be the person that took Newport cigarettes from black people. You would never get reelected again.” Up in Smoke: Black Activists Slam Kathy Hochul for Proposed Menthol Cigarette Ban
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Capitalism in space: Voyager Space, one of three companies that NASA has provided funds to build a private space station, has now raised $80 million in private investment capital.”Space station builder Voyager raises $80 million in private investment capital
- “Since we at present don’t know the process that forms them, it is difficult to then theorize about the specific event that generates them.” A Martian slope streak caused by a dust devil?
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Says hormone levels alone don’t determine what a woman is.” Surfing Icon Says She’ll Boycott Professional Tour Over Transgender Competitors
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “ The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder aired an episode last week that featured children discovering that their town was founded by a slave owner and then concluding that Abraham Lincoln had no desire to end slavery.” Videos: Disney Cartoon Declares U.S. “Built on Slavery” Pushes ‘Reparations’ Propaganda
- The episode, titled “One Angry Lisa,” aired in October 2022 and showed the instructor of Marge Simpson’s virtual bike class state, “Behold the wonders of China. Bitcoin mines, forced labor camps where children make smartphones.” Another episode of the show that broadcast in 2005 mentioned the 1989 Tiananmen Square massacre and the Chinese government’s efforts to suppress knowledge of it; it was cut in 2021. Disney Cuts ‘Simpsons’ Episode That Mentions Forced Labor Camps From Chinese Platform
- “The only reason the entertainment media can spin this 12.4 million debacle into something other than a debacle is due to the 8.8 million who watched in 2021 and the 8.9 million who watched in 2022.” Fat Satan Grammys Deliver Ratings Catastrophe of Just 12.4 MIllion Viewers
- “My boredom with Hollywood has officially become stronger than my disgust.” The Grammys’ Embrace of LGBT Politics and Satanism Isn’t Just Gross, It’s Boring
- Christian Toto: “Pink Floyd co-founders battle on social media over chronic allegations.”David Gilmour Calls Roger Waters “Anti-Semitic to the Core”
HITHER & YON
- “The great choreographer was, to his credit, reactionary on gender and much else.”Brilliant Balanchine
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The underrated Melinda Dillon starred in the best film about the damage of fake news.” (She passed away on January 9 at the age of 83 – jjs) Absence of Actress
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.