Good morning kids. Considering the disasters, foreign and domestic, falling all around the tyrannical clowns of the Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants Junta, but landing mostly on our heads, I have the actual solution. No, encouraging them to stick their heads in a gas oven before they abolish it (and the gas) is for afterwards. The solution is do everything the exact opposite of what you’ve done or plan to do in the future. That goes double for everyone who supports and votes for this, dead people and foreigners included.
[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden ordered U.S. officials on Monday to create an interagency team to investigate “unidentified aerial phenomena” after recently ordering military officials to shoot down four flying objects through North American airspace over the last ten days.
“The [so-called quote-unquote “president”], through his national security adviser, has today directed an interagency team to study the broader policy implications for detection, analysis, and disposition of unidentified aerial objects that pose either safety or security risks,” National Security Council spokesman John Kirby said during a White House press briefing.
Recall that before this story broke about 10 days ago, going back months, stories about UFOs and the government debating whether or not to release what it knew about them were bubbling up through the propaganda filters and reaching the surface. Well, now we know why.
The filthy Mongoloid Chi-Coms themselves admitted these things are theirs and are even demanding we return the wreckage. As I stated the other day (and I’m not claiming I’m the second coming of Kreskin-meets-Nostradamus, here), all this is is an attempt to bamboozle the LIV crowd and the Democrat base, not only for the rank ineptitude of those in charge of our national security by allowing this shit to happen, but for the rank ineptitude in handling one of the worst environmental/health disasters right here at home:
Fox News host Tucker Carlson blasted the Biden [junta] Monday for what he called an “everything’s fine” approach to an Ohio train derailment that sent toxic smoke spewing from the site.
“We don’t want to second-guess anybody, we’ve got to assume everybody involved is doing their best under a highly stressful situation, but did you see that mushroom cloud?” Carlson, an honorary board member of the Daily Caller News Foundation, asked. “That was caused on purpose and maybe there was a good reason, again, no second-guessing, but what it means is those clouds of toxic smoke flew up and out and that toxic smoke almost immediately began killing animals and dead fish washing up on the shore. As one hazardous materials specialist put it, ‘We basically nuked the town with chemicals. . . ’
. . . “So then representatives from the EPA, the Environmental Protection Agency arrived to restore calm. Yes, an EPA spokesperson, explained that chemicals from the derailed train did enter the local water shed and, yes, they did kill fish, but the drinking water supply remains totally safe,” Carlson said. “The fish are dead, but go ahead and fill your thermos and brew some coffee. Everything’s fine,” Carlson continued. “Now, we don’t know if the locals in East Palestine are drinking the water tonight but we can tell you that the Joe Biden administration doesn’t seem very concerned about either way. Donald Trump got over 71% of the vote in the county in the last presidential election, so that is not exactly the democratic party’s core demographic. Fentanyl, toxic waste spill, whatever they are not our voters, and by the way, what does a chemical spill have to do with climate change?”
Carlson ripped Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg for talking more about his concern over a supposed surplus of white men in construction work during a panel at the National Association of Counties conference Monday.
“So nobody is paying attention to the most critical infrastructure? Not the racist roads, but food, water, energy, transportation infrastructure,” Carlson said. “Food, water, energy, infrastructure, what does that add up to? That adds up to a country. You cannot have a country without those things.”
Peter Puffer Buttigieg might be a raging queen of a true-believing Marxist, but competent let alone having even the remotest scintilla of basic knowledge of things he has been put in charge of, he is not. Neither is this hack stooge Michael Regan whose only qualification is his melanin content and tilting at windmills. But in Soviet America, windmill tilt at YOU!
Earlier this month, employees of the Environmental Protection Agency, acting in their official capacities, caused one of the largest hazardous waste spills in recent history.
“For almost a week, a torrent of toxic sludge — the color of hot mustard and rife with poisonous metals — has been flowing through Colorado, Utah and New Mexico. On Monday, the governor of Colorado declared a belated state of emergency, as officials announced that the popular Animas River would remain closed until at least Aug. 17,” NBC reports.
The “transparent” Obama administration, however, is hiding the actual details of how the agency ostensibly responsible for keeping our waterways clean created this environmental disaster.
As NBC reports:
So far, the EPA has said very little about the cause of the spill, and it declined msnbc’s request for additional comment. Officials acknowledged that the spill was triggered while an EPA-supervised crew was working near Silverton, Colorado, in the southwest part of the state.
Fluid from inside the Gold King Mine, shuttered since 1923, has been leaching into the surrounding area. That mine alone was a slow motion disaster, in the EPA’s opinion, and the area is shot through with dozens of similarly toxic wells. It’s so bad that the EPA has tried to declare the area a Superfund site — clearing the way for an ambitious cleanup. . .
. . . In nearby Durango, Colorado, the mayor assured people that the water was safe to drink because the city shut off its intake valve from the Animas. But farmers, tribal leaders and municipal officials elsewhere closed wells and switched thousands of residents to alternative sources of water as a precaution.
Seven water systems in New Mexico and Colorado have been affected, officials said, and the Animas River ultimately connects with the Colorado River — a source of drinking water for much of the West.
New Mexico Governor Susana Martinez, a Republican, is not buying the EPA’s secret handling of the debacle. . .
. . . “The EPA hasn’t been communicating and has not been forthcoming with the state of New Mexico as to the different types of toxins. We asked all cattle, the ranchers, anyone that has any kind of livestock to keep the animals away, for people not to be in the river, do not drink the water or boil it thinking that will cause the water to be potable. The dangers in the short term and long term are unknown because the EPA is not communicating openly with the state,” Martinez added.
The timing of the dangerous spill caused by the EPA, one that would quite possibly result in criminal charges had it been caused by a private firm, is not good for the EPA.
The Environmental Protection Agency is to environmental protection as the “firemen” in Fahrenheit 451 are to putting out fires. Just like every other office in every department in every agency is to the tasks they are allegedly charged with. All of this is just cover in the name of grabbing more and more of our freedoms, allegedly in the name of our safety and security.
In the end we wind up with nothing. Less than nothing really. Recall this attempt to pass that “Waters of the United States” Act which would have given the government, via the EPA, the power to regulate not just rivers, lakes and oceans (bad enough) but literally a pond, slough, all the way down to a puddle on your property if they felt you were somehow “endangering the environment.” By that I mean, using the waters on your propertyin a manner of your choosing. I.E. “freedom.” Can’t have that now, can we? If the EPA regulates waters like it did the Animas River . . .
It’s not even the fools we elected, or were selected despite our votes, but the technocrats and bureaucrats who rule over us through a completely unconstitutional and massive bureaucracy that are killing us in the name of “environmental justice,” “social justice” and every other “justice” under the sun with the exception of course being “equal justice under a just and stable law.”
But let’s not bug Peter-Puffer. His hubby has sensitive nipples and the kid’s teeth are coming in. And on Valentine’s Day no less.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Michael Walsh: “Even now, they are plotting their next moves: ‘climate change’ lockdowns, restricted mobility, vaccine-or-carbon tax passports, electric cars, digital currency, the destruction of the fossil fuel industries, artificial scarcity, and misery shared by everybody except themselves.” “Vaccine Amnesty?” Not On Your Life
- Julie Kelly: “We should be suspicious of weird coincidences.” Did a Government Intel Asset Plant Key Evidence in Proud Boys Case?
OHIO TRAIN DERAILMENT, TOXIC DISASTER
- “Hasn’t said a word.” Republicans Slam Peter-Puffer Buttigieg for Silence After Ohio Train Derailment
- “The chemicals are ethylene glycol monobutyl ether, ethylhexyl acrylate, and isobutylene. The agency already identified vinyl chloride.” ‘Basically Nuked a Town’: EPA Identifies Three More Dangerous Chemicals on Train That Derailed in Ohio
- FAST FACTS: The train was carrying numerous toxic chemicals, many of which spilled, causing massive fires. Five cars contained chemicals that “are very deadly if inhaled.” Everyone within a one-mile radius of the crash site was forced to evacuate. A controlled burn was conducted to avoid further explosions. East Palestine firefighters now need new gear, including breathing apparatus, due to damage from exposure to the chemicals.Animals Are Dying Miles From Massive Ohio Railroad Chemical Spill
- “The derailment, which occurred on February 3, started a fire that lasted for several days. Local and state officials moved to evacuate all residents within one mile of the crash and started a controlled burn of the chemicals to lower the risk of an explosion. Vinyl chloride, a carcinogen that can contaminate water supplies, was released from five train cars in the form of massive plumes of dark smoke that were visible in eastern Ohio and western Pennsylvania.” J.D. Vance Calls For Answers After Ohio Train Derailment, Notes ‘Alarming’ Reports He Received
- “Could it really be that FEMA isn’t on site and that the federal government isn’t providing any aid at all? Well, there are no media reports of FEMA being on site, FEMA’s website does not list East Palestine, Ohio, as a disaster they’ve been called in on, and Joe Biden has not made a declaration either. So, I can’t find anything to disprove what this TikToker claims. Why hasn’t the Biden [junta] declared this a disaster to allow for federal assistance?”TikToker Alleges Massive Cover Up of Train Derailment Environmental Disaster
BIDEN BEIJING BALLOON-ACY
- Here comes the full court press massive propaganda distraction campaign. Biden Orders Creation Of Interagency Team To Investigate ‘Unidentified Aerial Phenomena’
- “Sank to the bottom of the Atlantic.” Kirby Says He Doesn’t Know When All Chinese Spy Balloon Debris Will Be Recovered
- “China’s use of balloons to overfly U.S. territory is not an accident – it’s part of China’s Long Game for capturing Taiwan and becoming the world’s leading superpower.” Balloongate – China’s Long Game
- “It is also common for U.S. balloons to illegally enter the airspace of other countries.”Beijing Claims U.S. has Flown Over 10 ‘High-Altitude Balloons’ in China’s Airspace the Past Year
- “And they’re not going to stop.” More Trial Balloons for Biden
- “And that’s why that balloon was so dangerous, and it was so dangerous for the president to allow it to go forward. Once it entered U.S. airspace around Alaska it should have been immediately shot down. It was not, and now the damage is severe in terms of compromising national security.” McCaul: China Used Balloon to Spy on Key Nuclear Sites, Prep for Potential Conflict Over Taiwan
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The Biden Junta is okay with it.” China’s Balloon “Invitasion”
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “ISD has partnerships with YouTube and Spotify to inform their content moderation decisions, and claims it helps platforms curb “misinformation’. . . ‘By funding organizations – including foreign organizations, no less – that put their thumbs on the scale of hot-button domestic political debates, the federal government is wading into a dangerous Constitutional minefield,.’” State Department Funded Foreign Think Tank Working to Censor Americans
- “. . . Microsoft’s actions now do not clear its name. It was all too willing and eager to censor conservatives, and has only ‘suspended’ that censorship now because it got caught. Once the heat dies down do not be surprised if it finds another way to resume that censorship.” A Real Blacklist Designed to Choke Ad Profits from Conservative and Legitimate News Organizations
- “The letter from the 51 former intelligence officials came out in the days leading up to the 2020 presidential election, warning that reporting about the laptop’s alleged contents ‘has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.’” Former Spy Chief Clapper Accuses POLITICO of Distorting Letter on Hunter Biden Laptop
- “The campaign will feature a series of short highlight videos that will be posted on platforms such as YouTube, TikTok, and Facebook, among others. The focus will be on misinformation related to vaccines, propaganda, and incitement of violence.” Google to Launch Fresh Campaign Aimed at ‘Prebunking’ Alleged Disinformation
- “The founder of Craigslist is using his fortune to further shape journalism into partisan activism that peddles lies to help Democrats.” Craigslist Craig Is Dumping His Billions Into Fake News To Help Democrats Win Elections
- “Gray Lady’s business side at odds with editorial board’s left-wing positions.” New York Times Announces Massive Stock Buyback Program. Its Editorial Board Says That Should Be Illegal.
- “Providers trying to do the right thing should not be unfairly blamed for pockets that still lack access.” FCC Should Carefully Craft Digital Discrimination Rules
- “Big Tech works to serve the political interests of the Democrat Party and further consolidate the regime’s grip on power. The information Taibbi and his peers’ revealed proves this; they shouldn’t run from the truth.” The FBI Isn’t the Only Guilty Partying the ‘Twitter Files,’ and it Isn’t ‘Partisan’ to Say So
- “What coverage of the Russia-Ukraine conflict needs most are transparency, disclosure, and truth-telling. But we should not expect to get it.” The U.S. Media Blackout on Ukraine
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Daniel Greenfield: “Raising money to finance illegal activity is illegal for anyone – so why do the rules not apply to the Left?” Antifa Shares a Fundraising Platform With the DNC
- The report, which covers incidents from December 2019 through May 2020, says the FBI in one instance queried a local political party’s names to determine if it had foreign intelligence connections, and an intelligence analyst performed queries “using only the name of a U.S. congressman.” FBI Agents Misused FISA Data To Surveil ‘Political Party,’ US Congressman, Audit Finds
- “To understand the long-term effects of affirmative action, imagine that the beneficiaries were randomly selected.” Affirmative Action: A Thought Experiment
- Two things are at work here. One is the assertion of power. If one declares oneself to be a victim, then one may do whatever one wants in the name of self-defense or even revenge. And these “victims” are enjoying the more sinister side of power—the ability to abuse and oppress. Second, the Left is constantly itching for a fight. Any reaction to this will be met with swift and severe retribution. A List of White Racial Slurs Is Circulating at Auburn
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Currently, China controls more than 75 percent of the global lithium-ion battery production and dominates the global supply of critical minerals necessary for EV batteries. Xi Jinping wants to keep it this way, and one of his strategies is bringing PRC companies to America’s shores. Our political leaders cannot allow this.” China Could Cash In On IRS Tax Credits Intended For Americans
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Big Government, Fed blamed for sudden surge in prices, but can they tame it?” (not if they intentionally caused it in the first place – jjs) Three-Quarters Report Suffering ‘Hardship’ From Bidenflation: I&I/TIPP Poll
- Christian Toto: “AMC’s new ticketing plan arrives as consumers cut back on entertainment.”Survey: Biden Economy Crushing Movie-Going Habits
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- I’d like to rip Durbin arms out of their sockets and beat Graham to death with them – rhetorically speaking. Dick Durbin, Lindsey Graham Propose ‘DREAM Act’ Amnesty for Nearly 2 Million Illegal Aliens
- “The men defending our southern border are overwhelmed.” Chaos in God’s Country
- “And the failed, unreported history that precedes it.” Kamala’s ‘Root Causes’ Strategy to Shutter Illegal Immigration
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Five dead. Perp was black male. Story to be buried and/or turned into white supremacy anti-2A agitprop at any moment. MSU Shooting Suspect Dead from Alleged Self-Inflicted Gunshot Wound
- “The truck sped through the Bay Ridge neighborhood of Brooklyn before police stopped it more than 3 miles (5 kilometers) away near the entrance to a tunnel leading from Brooklyn to Manhattan.” U-Haul Hits, Injures 8 Pedestrians in NYC; 2 Critical
- “Anarcho-tyranny, or the system whereby the state goes after the ordinary people while letting true criminals go free, is descending on Alameda County.” Oakland Descends into Chaos with Violent Death of an Anarchist
- Larry Elder: “Why is it taboo for ‘black leaders’ and blacks in the media to encourage black suspects not to resist arrest?” Racializing the Death of a Black Man by the Police, Part 2
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “House and Senate Republicans were successful last year in using the 2023 National Defense Authorization Act to force the Biden Pentagon to reverse its [Chinese] COVID mandate, which required all service members to be vaccinated or face being kicked out of the military. More than 8,400 troops were involuntarily kicked out.” House Republicans Press DOD for Answers on Vaccine Mandate Reversal and Damage Done
- “[Chinese] COVID influencers also frequently accuse governments that allow schools and businesses to reopen without restrictions and the public health figures who support those efforts as ‘eugenicists.’” Techno-Hell: The Rise of the [Chinese] “COVID-19 Influencer”
- “After a murder took place in Times Square on Thursday night, the paper openly questioned why posted signs banning guns from the area didn’t stop the violence.” The New York Times Has an Embarrassing Epiphany About ‘Gun-free Zones’
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Governor Kathy Hochul’s charter school proposal is modest—so why are teachers’ unions and state legislators so determined to stop it?” Because They Can
- Thad McCotter: “The Left’s goal is to unilaterally ‘deadname’ Pro-Life movement and muscle its transition in the public’s mind as hateful extremists, which the AP made clear in December when it ‘issued guidelines on abortion in December, prohibiting the use of ‘pro-life’ and instead advising ‘anti-abortion or abortion-rights.’” The Apparatchik Press Substancebook
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- Margot Cleveland: “Democrats are working overtime to make it so painful for attorneys to represent Republicans in election cases that the next candidate will be unable to find lawyers willing to battle on their behalf.” Democrats’ Unconstitutional Crusade To Disbar Texas AG Ken Paxton Shows How Far They’ll Go To Win Elections
- “The push by Sanchez and his allies to open up the state’s local election systems to illegal immigrants is hardly exclusive to Rhode Island. In blue states across the country, Democrat-controlled localities have passed or are considering resolutions permitting noncitizen voting in certain municipal elections, with San Francisco, New York City, and Washington, D.C. among the most notable.” Rhode Island Bill Would Open Elections To Illegal Aliens, In Democrats’ Latest Push For Noncitizen Voting
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Robert Spencer: “When you just can’t learn the obvious lesson.” Leftists Go Into Four-Alarm Frenzy: Trump Laptop Found! Trump Laptop Found! Trump Laptop Found!
- One of Trump’s lawyers, Timothy Parlatore, reportedly said his boss used an empty manilla folder marked “Classified Evening Summary” as a make-shift lampshade to block the light on his bedroom landline telephone that was keeping him up at night. (“lampshades” – don’t even go there – jjs) Lawyer Says Trump Used ‘Classified’ Folder As Lampshade
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “A top United States senator focused on government corruption is pushing the Pentagon inspector general to reopen an investigation into allegations that a former top defense official engaged in ethical misconduct related to a multi-billion dollar defense contract, citing new evidence.” Emails, Documents Reveal Tangled Web of Amazon, Pentagon Connections Surrounding Defense Cloud Contract
- “The news comes days ahead of former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley’s expected campaign announcement, which will make her the second candidate officially in the race after former President Donald Trump, who declared his candidacy in November.”2024 GOP Presidential Field About to Get Crowded as Tim Scott, Vivek Ramaswamy Mull Campaign Launches
- Even New York Times readers are rejecting the identity politics that put her on the 2020 ticket. The Democrats’ Kamala Harris Problem
- “A majoral election on February 28 could improve matters, though it’s hard to be optimistic.” Will Chicago Toddle Again?
- . . . more people thought his performance was “only fair” or “poor,” at 42%, than the 37% who found it “good” or “excellent. New Poll Reveals What Americans Really Thought About Biden’s SOTU Speech
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Does the sudden appearance of UFOs have anything to do with Biden and Nord Stream?” (aww, he read my rant from yesterday! – jjs) The UFO Distraction
- The advisory cites “the potential for harassment and the singling out of U.S. citizens for detention by Russian government security officials, the arbitrary enforcement of local law, limited flights into and out of Russia, the Embassy’s limited ability to assist U.S. citizens in Russia, and the possibility of terrorism.” United States Urges Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately
- “We are now in an endless war.” French Historian: World War III Has Already Begun
- “We will not enable . . . WW3.” Musk, SpaceX Limits Starlink in Ukraine
- “The history of the transformation of a tiny area occupied by Zaporozhian Cossacks into the largest country in Europe after Russia. How did Ukraine pull off an expansion of this magnitude without a single conquest?” Since When Did Ukrainians Become Entitled to a Giant State?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “A Chinese laser attack that temporarily blinded Philippine coast guard sailors in the South China Sea ought to be a wakeup call.” Is China Getting Too Big for Its Britches in the South China Sea?
- “The devastating earthquake, hitting eastern Turkey and northwest Syria, registered a 7.7 magnitude and caused a 7.6 magnitude aftershock hours later. The first earthquake hit in the early morning hours of February 6 – as most people slept or remained indoors to avoid the frigid winter temperatures – while the second occurred as first responders flocked to collapsing buildings attempting to rescue survivors.” Turkey Begins Digging Mass Graves as Earthquake Death Toll Passes 36,000
- “Time will tell if Washington’s sanctions waiver serves to ease the suffering of Syrians.”Sanctioning Syrians Under the Rubble
- “When there’s clearly no ‘partner in peace.'” Why Israelis Have Moved to the Political Right
- “The blunder stemmed from miscommunications among several parties involved in the trains’ manufacture, the outlet reported. National rail operator Renfe awarded the contract to manufacture the trains to the company CAF in 2020, Business Insider reported.” Spain Spent $276 Million on Trains, Then Realized They Didn’t Fit in the Tunnels
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- He added that the federal government’s “out of control debt and deficit spending” are hurting the program. Sen. Johnson: “I Did Call Social Security a Legal Ponzi Scheme, Because It Is”
- “Our biggest problems are growth-related, but we would love for people to stay in California instead of coming as refugees to Utah, so we’re always trying to figure that out.” When pressed, he said that he would love to see California cut taxes and regulations. Utah Gov to Californians: Stay Home
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “[Chinese] Covid policies appear to have contributed to steep rise in congenital syphilis cases.” Number of Newborns with Syphilis Infections Skyrockets in Mississippi
- “Since when was medical school meant to produce activists?” (let’s ask zombie Josef Mengele and his chums at old Heidelberg and the T-4 Program – jjs) Educayshun: Harvard Integrates ‘Climate Change’ in Medical School Curriculum
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Note: Two Russian spacecraft have now sprung leaks in their coolant systems, making it more unlikely the leaks were caused by impact in space. . . All these actions strongly suggest that both the Russians and Americans are now seriously considering the possibility of sabotage or damage to the coolant systems on all Russian spacecraft, before they leave the factory and are launched.” First picture of hole that occurred on Soyuz in December
- “There is an aggressive space race now in the Middle East between Arab nations.” One of Saudi Arabia’s two Axiom passengers later this year will be a woman
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “LGBTQ activists overwhelmed the hearing, shouting expletives and waving transgender flags.” After Heated Public Hearing, Florida Board of Medicine Confirms Ban on Transgender Treatments for Minors
- “American activists distort the situation in European countries to defend an aggressive approach to pediatric gender medicine.” Yes, Europe Is Restricting “Gender-Affirming Care”
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “In the end, isn’t it mass suicide and mass ‘seppuku’ of the elderly?” Yale Professor: Mandatory ‘Mass Suicide’ of Elderly a Solution to ‘Japan’s Rapidly Aging Society’
- “If the Microsoft-Activision merger goes through, users can expect more lackluster, cash grabbing, and woke-approved games.” Microsoft’s Big Game
- “Instead of transforming the life of Jesus to fit our culture, let’s tell the full story of Jesus — offensive and glorious as it is — to the watching world and see how it transforms them.” ‘He Gets Us’ Ad Reactions Prove Changing The Gospel Doesn’t Change Hearts
- “Parents are failing to raise children fit for civilized company.” Our Little Barbarians
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.