Good morning kids. There are a lot of new, and mostly infuriating, developments in a number of top stories, yet one thing jumped out at me that just speaks volumes about the reality of who and what have run this country since at least the end of World War 2. And run it into the ground. And I couldn’t think of a better phony stooge to spout it than Mike Pence:
“Now we literally have a paralysis in Washington, D.C., that says we’re never even going to talk about reforming 70% of the federal budget. That’s what entitlements, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid are all in that cash. And we simply are not going to restore the fiscal health of this nation by simply nibbling at the edges of the federal budget. I submit to you that we have to have a conversation about reforming entitlements in the days ahead. I think we can replace the New Deal programs with a better deal.. I think in Social Security, you can keep all the promises that you made to seniors. You can people that will retire within the next 20 years. No changes, but to give options to younger Americans to invest a portion of their Social Security in a private savings account and get a better deal, I think is an idea whose time will come.”
Ah yes. a NEW New Deal! The Better Deal! Even newer and deal-ier than before! Who the fuck is this asshole kidding? Meh, nobody. Leftists love them their phony government programs that help no one despite the illusion of free money, and sadly far too many who are supposed to be on our side of the divide regard the word “entitlements” as the Holy of Holies.
I’ll cut Pence a little bit of slack, insofar as yes all these programs are going to crash and burn and they do need to be addressed. Of course, the Dems use that as the Tsar Bomba of all political weapons to twist that as “taking away your entitlements!” And so, the issue fades away until the next round of alarms from the actuaries sound, usually during or just before a campaign season.
Beyond language, the broader issue is the nature of government itself. And in that highlighted quote, Pence perhaps unintentionally revealed a number of things that I have been trying to hit on for a long time, primarily the illusion of a two-party system; of a true opposition party to those who have set us on a course for “fundamental transformation,” i.e. disaster, since Woodrow Wilson.
Since the end of World War 2, the GOP has gradually become a party that shed its identity as that of champions of small government and the free market. If you go back to Ike in the 50s, he and the GOP did nothing to try and reverse the metastasis of the bureaucracy that started with the New Deal. Of course for, 40 years starting in the middle of his first term, the Democrats controlled the purse strings, the USA was a more or less united country (stay tuned for the civil rights era and Vietnam) and had an economy that made Detroit the third most prosperous city in the world. And then came the Great Society/War on Poverty, followed on by Nixon creating the EPA and a few other nightmarish commissariats and the rest is history.
No, Mike Pence. We do not need a party that only oppose Democrats because they think they’re better managers of an ever-growing central government. We need a party whose main goal is the complete dismantling of the central government and the return of political power to the states and ideally back to the individual citizen. On top of that, we need people who can articulate that premise and why it is necessary!
Footage of Sen. J.D. Vance (R-OH) disturbing a creek bed in East Palestine, Ohio, and causing chemical bubbles to rise to the surface garnered millions of views as the nation becomes increasingly concerned about the fallout from the nearby Norfolk Southern train derailment.
In footage posted by Vance on Thursday afternoon, the newly elected lawmaker stood next to a small creek in East Palestine. Beyond the “dead worms and dead fish” he observed in the water, Vance used a stick to disturb the bottom of the creek; moments later, an oily sheen of chemicals emerged to the surface of the water.
“This is disgusting,” he commented. “The fact that these chemicals are still seeping in the ground is an insult to the people who live in East Palestine. Do not forget these people” . . .
. . . The footage comes after federal and state officials insisted that the water in East Palestine is currently potable. The EPA said that “test results from the village’s municipal well sampling showed no water quality concerns,” while Governor Mike DeWine (R-OH) announced that tests conducted by the Ohio EPA revealed “no detection of contaminants in raw water from the five wells that feed into East Palestine’s municipal water system.” He added that the agency is “confident that the municipal water is safe to drink”. . .
. . . Vance also challenged EPA Administrator Michael Regan, who visited East Palestine on Thursday, to drink the tap water his agency claimed was safe. “If I was living here, I would drink the bottled water for now. Better safe than sorry, especially because it’s being provided for free,” he told reporters. “That’s the advice I would give, and again, the residents are going to make their own decisions on this.”
J.D. Vance sure did hit the ground running. He’s looking like a champ in the very early going. Safe to drink? The bastard child of Predator and the Toxic Avenger wouldn’t drink that with Gene Simmons’ tongue and Kamala Harris swallowing. Mike DeWine. More like Mike “D” Whine.
So long as we’re on the subject of “entitlements,” if you look at the federal and state budgets for their respective EPAs, no doubt the money taken out in taxes adds up to a tidy sum. Are they not entitled to not be exposed to cancer and have potable water? I guess not.
And where is the federal government? As of this writing, no disaster declaration has been made by Joe Biden. And according to Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is refusing to offer any assistance.
“Ohio Governor Mike DeWine spoke with officials at the White House early this morning to address the need for federal help,” DeWine’s office said in a statement. “As a result of this conversation, the Governor has requested assistance from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Health and Emergency Response Team, and the CDC to provide on-the-ground assistance in East Palestine.”
“The DeWine Administration has been in daily contact with FEMA to discuss the need for federal support, however FEMA continues to tell Governor DeWine that Ohio is not eligible for assistance at this time,” the statement continued. “Governor DeWine will continue working with FEMA to determine what assistance can be provided.”
Say, what?! One of the biggest environmental disasters in American history and the citizenry are not eligible for assistance? I guess eligible and entitlement are two different words. Meaning, they forfeited their eligibility by overwhelmingly voting for Donald Trump in 2020. In any case, East Palestine is not a “chocolate city” like New Orleans.
And Mike Pence talks about a Better Deal, as Mike DeWine assures us about the Ohio EPA’s proclamation that the water is totally safe. There’s your GOP, ladies and gents. You have nothing to fear from a big government because we’ll run it better!
But rest assured, the EPA is concentrating on truly serious work, like abolishing ovens, gasoline powered automobiles, natural gas and fossil fuels, the cattle industry, plastics, paper and anything else Greta Thunberg gets offended by, and replacing them with windmills that kill whales and endangered birds and the view as well as batteries requiring strip mining of strategic materials by slave laborers in China and whatever third world shit holes along its global belt road it controls. If the Chinese agree to export the materials at all.
A review of the list of impacted cars does not indicate that any of the cars containing vinyl chloride lost their loads due to a breach or leak. Each entry contains the note, “car did not leak/cars vent product through the PRD and ignited/vent and burn performed.” At some point, the railroad intentionally vented and ignited all of the train cars containing vinyl chloride. Why? Why burn 155,000 gallons of a toxic chemical if the train cars containing them were not breached?
As it burns, vinyl chloride transforms into phosgene and hydrogen chloride. A 15 minute exposure of air contaminated with more than .2 parts per million of phosgene is considered unsafe. Children are particularly vulnerable to phosgene gas. If all five railcars containing vinyl chloride are being burned, this amounts to approximately 155,000 gallons of precursor to phosgene. This explains the enormous plume of dark smoke that photographs and videos show billowing from the wrecked train cars and a nearby trench used as an improvised burn pit. . .
. . . Some have suggested that the accident stemmed from railroads cutting costs in safety-related measures. . .
. . . But others have questioned whether the bad bearing could have resulted from an act of sabotage. The “conspiracy theory” calls to mind recent arrests for sabotage of electrical facilities.
Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg has drawn condemnation for waiting nearly 10 days before issuing a public comment on the disaster. Like many in the media, Buttigieg found himself fixated on the recent Chinese balloon incursion. Buttigieg did not mention the Ohio disaster during his appearances on Sunday talk shows on February 5, two days after the crash continued to burn.
Although Buttigieg flew 18 times on taxpayer-funded private jets since taking office, he has not, as of the time of writing this, visited the site of the disaster.
Phosgene gas by the way was used during World War 1 as a chemical weapon and, IIRC, it gave a certain Austrian corporal his distinctive voice.
Meanwhile, yet another derailment of tank cars occurred in Michigan. And, lest we forget, we have a wide open southern border where more than just Latin American peasants are flooding in by the million to collect their “entitlements” from Tío Azucar while picking grapes. Meh, why blame the Islami-kazes when we have our own psycho homegrown environmental terrorists?
Take your “Better Deal” and shove it, Pence. And save some space for Nikki Haley.
Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The government has noticed that the people have noticed that its ranks are filled with self-serving propagandists and liars. . . When people wake up in raw anger, real change is never far behind.” Constant Government Lies Spark Resistance Movements
- “So what exactly did Bris and Saran mean? And were there others at the World Government Summit who agreed with them?” (a bris is when they cut your yutzick, and saran is nerve gas – jjs) World Government Summit Panelist Says ‘Shock’ Needed for ‘Transformation’ of ‘International Order’
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Slain DHS whistleblower now under investigation for ‘contraband’ and ‘possible violations of U.S. Codes’. . . The FBI is preparing to occupy new headquarters twice the size of the Pentagon and bigger than the Kremlin. Embattled Americans should expect more stagecraft, more entrapment, and more operations like the one involving Philip Haney.” Who Killed Philip Haney? The Mystery Continues
OHIO DERAILMENT, TOXIC CHEMICAL DISASTER
- “Local Detroit station WXYZ reports that at least six trains cars derailed in the Van Buren Township – one of which contained hazardous cargo. The EPA has, reportedly, dispatched a team to assess and address any potential threat.” Another Train Carrying Hazardous Materials Derails in Michigan, as Senators Seek Answers from Sec. Buttigieg on Ohio Derailment
- “This is disgusting.” J.D. Vance Scrapes Creek Bed With Stick After Train Crash, Oily Substance Emerges In Viral Video
- “Why ‘vent and burn’ 155,000 gallons of a toxic chemical if the train cars containing it were intact?” Making Sense of the Ohio Train Derailment
- “They should be willing to drink it.” EPA Administrator Says Water is Safe After Ohio Train Crash, J.D. Vance Invites Him to Take a Sip
- “The DeWine Administration has been in daily contact with FEMA to discuss the need for federal support, however FEMA continues to tell Governor DeWine that Ohio is not eligible for assistance at this time,” the statement continued. “Governor DeWine will continue working with FEMA to determine what assistance can be provided.” (what the fuck?! – jjs)East Palestine Told It Doesn’t Qualify for FEMA Relief
- The outlet cites employees who said train workers were concerned about “what they believed was the train’s excessive length and weight — 151 cars, 9,300 feet long, 18,000 tons — before it reached East Palestine, which contributed to both the initial breakdown and the derailment,” per the report. Report: East Palestine Derailed Train Broke Down Before; Workers Expressed Concern
- Between the slow, disinterested response by federal officials, and Americans’ burgeoning distrust of “experts”, this incident may eventually be known as the mushroom cloud that nuked Biden. (Ohio isn’t “chocolate city” – jjs) Is the Ohio Toxic Train Derailment the Biden Administration’s Hurricane Katrina?
BIDEN BEIJING BALLOON-ACY
- “None of Biden’s justifications for quickly shooting down weather balloons but not the Chinese spy balloon make sense, but Biden still insisted Americans should be proud of him.”In Presser, Biden Can’t Explain Why He’s Softer On Chinese Spying Than On Weather Balloons
- “The shoot-downs — by U.S. military aircraft over Alaska on Friday, over Canada on Saturday, and Lake Huron on Sunday — came after a 200-foot Chinese surveillance balloon was allowed to fly across the continental U.S. after first entering U.S. airspace over Alaska on January 28 and then re-entering over Montana on February 1.” Joe Biden: Three Objects Shot Down Were ‘Most Likely Balloons’ Not Tied to Chinese Surveillance
- “Although the Northern Illinois Bottlecap Balloon Brigade is not yet pointing fingers at the federal government, the group has reason to believe its ‘pico balloon’ may have been one of the three mystery objects shot down by Air Force fighters last week after discovering and shooting down a Chinese spy balloon.” Illinois Hobby Club Fears Missing Balloon Was Shot Down by U.S. Air Force
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Sir, there’s been criticism that this was, criticism that this was,” one reporter was heard shouting while another was heard asking whether Biden was “compromised by your family’s business relationships.” “Give me a break man,” Biden said. Biden Tries to Take Questions, Becomes Visibly Overwhelmed and Walks Away
- “The reporters that were asked to leave included correspondents from the Daily Caller, the New York Post and Fox News Radio.” White House Demands Media ‘Comply,’ Hauls Specific Reporters Out Of Biden’s UFO Brief
- “Will it lead to improved protections for social media users?” Zuckerberg’s Meta Hit with €390 Million Fine for Ignoring Privacy Rules
- Naomi Wolf: “So I finally am seeing them — up close, in real life, in person. I am finally able to look at the faces of the heretofore faceless technocrats who took it upon themselves to try to destroy my life and ruin my name.” The Pain of Listening to Twitter Censorship Testimony
- “’The attempt to intimidate and silence me is meant to serve as a warning to other women’ with similar views who might want to have their opinions heard.” New York TimesPublishes Op-Ed Defending J.K. Rowling’s Trans Views Amid Accusations of Anti-Trans Bias
- Despite describing the law as “well-intentioned,” Carter also described a “potential chilling effect” owing to the vagueness of some of the terms used. (a certain road is paved with good intentions – jjs) Federal Judge Strikes Down New York’s Unconstitutional ‘Hate Speech’ Law
- “Those who control the language control the culture.” The MSM Continues its Orwellian Whitewashing of the English Language in AP Stylebook
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “In the fall of 2017, McGonigal, the former FBI’s counterintelligence chief in New York, received a $225,000 payment from a former Albanian intelligence officer known as Agron Neza, according to U.S. prosecutors. McGonigal has since been charged with taking the cash payment, conducting meetings with Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama, and trying to help a Russian oligarch from evading U.S. sanctions.” Hunter Biden Linked to Charles McGonigal, Former FBI Official Arrested for Allegedly Taking Cash Payments
- “The question is the second query Biden has suffered recently about his family’s shady business deals spanning 12 countries over the course of his career as a U.S. official, according to House Republicans.” (Give you a break? How about your friggin’ miserable neck? – jjs) Biden Responds to Question on Being Compromised by China: “Give Me a Break, Man”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The only way to balance out this supposed injustice is for IRS agents to consciously target more non-blacks for audits.” Biden’s Supersized IRS Will Spread Out More Audits for White People, Incoming Commissioner Promises
- Julie Kelly: “The D.C. District Court Judge is anything but impartial in the J6 cases coming before his court.” Judge Tim Kelly’s Court of Contempt
- “No matter what the left throws at him, Clarence Thomas will be remembered as one of the greatest Supreme Court justices in U.S. history.” Leftists Regurgitate ‘Uncle Tom’ Smear To Dim Clarence Thomas’ Legacy, But It Won’t Work
- To those of us who in the past opposed racial segregation and supported civil rights and color-blind equality, the new “woke” racism is appalling. It is also illegal. Is there anyone today interested in enforcing the law? Race Hate Is Official Government Policy
- “Before the new Congress appropriates or authorizes any further funding, it must answer some questions.” The Case for Defunding a New FBI Headquarters (forget the building; kill the Bureau itself – jjs)
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Biden’s jet-setting climate czar has flown hundreds of thousands of miles to ‘confront’ climate change since taking office.” John Kerry’s Taxpayer-Funded Fight Against the ‘Climate Crisis’ Takes Him to Five-Star Island Resort
- So as BlackRock and industry experts ponder how recent historic losses can be avoided in the future, perhaps they should start by being schooled about the difference between an asset manager and a political operative. BlackRock: Asset Manager or Political Operative?c
- “Climate alarmists falsely claim to uphold the sanctity of scientific integrity while simultaneously violating the scientific method.” Opposing the Climate Inquisition
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Notwithstanding the rhetoric of White House officials, the Democrat Party continues to subsidize demand and constrain supply.” Bizarro Supply-Side Economics
- “Swagel, whose agency is tasked with providing analyses of budget and economic information to Congress, said in a statement that lawmakers should address the debt limit before the government defaults on obligations.” Congressional Budget Office Reveals When Government Will Run Out Of Cash
- “Remote work makes it easier for people to leave high-tax states, but challenges remain.”Pulling Up Stakes
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Daniel Greenfield: “Every state and city is on its own in the migrant civil war.” We’re All Coyotes Now
- . . . “just scared to face the harsh realities of the #BidenBorderCrisis.” House Democrats Refuse to Attend Border Hearing, Claim There Wasn’t ‘Consultation’ Despite 3 Weeks’ Notice
- “The Biden [junta] has sought for months to end Title 42, but its expiration has been delayed by multiple lawsuits led by Republican states. The oral arguments were scheduled for March 1, but are not on the calendar, according to the high court.” SCOTUS Drops Case Involving Trump-Era Border Policy From Case Calendar
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Why indeed would Brinton have wanted to steal women’s luggage in the first place? That question gets to the heart of the problem: the very thing for which the Biden regime celebrated Brinton appears to be exactly the same thing that led him to commit acts that have gotten him charged with felony theft. That was the biggest message of his court appearance Wednesday. Whether anyone among the political and cultural elites will grasp that message, however, is an entirely different matter.” ‘Why Would You Want Some Lady’s Dirty Clothes?’: Biden’s ‘Non-Binary’ Ex-Nuclear Waste Chief’s Rough Day in Court
- “Just in time for the November 2023 City Council elections, the Democrats up for re-election are panicked. No matter how anti-NYPD they remain according to their own rhetoric, they can no longer convince their constituents to believe their lying eyes.” NYC Democrats Pledge to Do ‘Everything We Can’ to Defund NYPD
- “Competing narratives and poor information plague national discourse about public safety, making it difficult to reach a political consensus.” (there will never be any political consensus until one side or the other is completely vanquished – jjs) Is Crime Going Down, Or Have Democrat-Run Cities Just Given Up On Reporting It
- “Gun free zones are magnets for criminals who don’t care about laws and rules.” MSU Students: ‘Allow Us to Defend Ourselves and Carry on Campus’
- “Lawmakers should not support gun laws they would not see enforced.” The Consequences of Gun Control
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Take a look at what kindergarteners are being exposed to.” DeSantis Reveals Shocking Porn Books Being Removed From Florida Schools
- “Elementary schoolchildren in Washington, D.C., will be taught not tradition but gender identity, systemic racism, and white privilege.” D.C. Public Schools’ New Curriculum Turns Social Studies Into Social Justice, Sexual Perversion
- Massie’s bill, HR899, simply states, “The Department of Education shall terminate on Dec. 31, 2023.” He first introduced the legislation in February 2017 and then again in 2021. (we had total control in February of 2017, and yet, the GOP – jjs) Rep. Massie Re-Introduces Bill to Abolish Department of Education
- “This bigotry is so deeply ingrained in this school system that one, two, or even ten lawsuits will not remove it.” Today’s blacklisted American: Rhode Island still pushing rascist hiring practices despite civil rights complaint
- “The Chicago Teachers Union pursues radical politics even as public school enrollment declines and student learning suffers.” Militants, Not Educators
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Granted, the Fulton County Trump investigation wasn’t the immense dog-and-pony show that the January 6 Committee was, even though it had largely the same goal of bringing down or besmirching Donald Trump. The potential for perjury indictments also means that the Fulton County investigation may have more to show for it than the January 6 Committee — and more to offer than just putting Fani Willis’ name in the headlines.” Fulton County’s Trump Grand Jury Probe Was a Waste of Time and Money
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Would not be surprised to learn he tried to kill himself when he was first admitted the other week. Sen. “Lumpy” Fetterman Checks Into Hospital For ‘Clinical Depression’
- “Ethics experts cry foul over $227,000 in campaign-style ads.” Your Tax Dollars Are Helping Katie “Porker” Porter Promote Her Anti-Corruption Crusade
- “Senator, a stroke victim, and now hospitalized for clinical depression. Time for a resignation?” Pennsylvania Gov. Shapiro’s Fetterman Problem
- Geppetto, Jim Henson Hardest Hit . . . White House Doctor Claims Biden ‘Fit To Serve’ as [spurious] President Despite No Cognitive Test
- “It is probably best to look at the 2024 GOP field primarily as a race for the vice presidency.”It’s Happening Again
- “. . . dangerous – a threat to liberty, a threat to economic freedom and growth, a threat to energy access and independence, a threat to our wallets. He is not America’s Governor and should not be America’s President.” The Newsom Nuisance
- “The Trump campaign’s e-mail pulls no punches.” Trump Uses Nikki Haley to Attack Nikki Haley
- “Her war chest is so heavily loaded with Wall Street donors that one has to wonder why these well-wishers with deep pockets have flocked to her.” Wall Street’s Darling Nikki
- “In all likelihood, Democrats will roll the 2024 dice with their stammering, scandal-ridden, palpably weak, cognitively deficient presidential incumbent.” Democrats Have No Good Option for 2024 (who needs options when you can rig swing states/districts? – jjs)
- In Soviet America, vote swing you! Focus Group: Michigan Swing Voters Want Joe Biden to Sit Out of 2024 Election
- If that quote doesn’t prove to you that there is no two-party system in this nation, I don’t know what will. Pence on ‘Reforming’ Social Security, Medicare: “I Think We Can Replace the New Deal Programs with a Better Deal”
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Like BlackRock before it, JP Morgan has entered into an agreement with Ukraine to marshal reconstruction funds.” Ukraine Gets Another Angel Investor
- “The move comes just as the European Union imposed an embargo on Russian crude because of the Ukraine conflict. Russian Urals crude, typically used in Europe, is now being sold to India and China at lower prices.” Chinese State-Owned Oil Firms Resume Imports of Russian Crude
- “Of course, in giving Zelensky and his ilk more money, the American war chest extends Ukraine’s ability to fight and thus prolongs the war — a fact to which Americans seem to be waking up. Whether the money actually goes to the war effort or lines a Ukrainian oligarch’s pockets is an open question.” Poll: Less Than Half Of Americans Support Shipping Our Weapons To Ukraine
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Claudia Tenney: ‘It is vital that Congress finally receives this report—even if it is 233 days late.'” Biden Junta Violating Law by Withholding Report on Iran’s Military, Lawmaker Alleges
- “While China increases its military power — air, sea, even space — Biden pretends that the U.S. isn’t on track to lose the fight for Taiwan.” Xi Must Be Laughing
- “Israel has exported crude oil material for the first time, with a shipment headed to Europe from the country’s offshore Karish gas field.” Israel Joins the Club of Oil Exporting Nations, Sends First Ever Shipment to Europe
- “The Jewish State confronts the warped international propaganda campaign.” Israel Dismisses Condemnation From its ‘Allies’ Over ‘Settlement’ Expansions
- “The same man who accurately predicted the political downfall of Jacinda Ardern and Nicola Sturgeon says Justin Trudeau is next.” Justin Trudeau Could Be Next to Resign
- “Inclusion is rarely as it appears.” Scotland’s Fake Social Democracy
- “To summarize, the Cambodian government shut down an obvious imperialist propaganda machine financed and run by the U.S. Department of State, [Nazi collaborator] George Soros’ Open Society Institute, the UN, and USAID — and this is somehow, according to CNN, an attack on an ‘independent’ media outlet.” Cambodia Closes State Department-Funded Propaganda Outlet, Corporate Media Cries About ‘Democracy’
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Democrat Congressman claims CRT not being taught at West Point and only discussed by Republicans interested in “scoring political points or what’s gonna get you more likes on Twitter or hits on Fox News.” Dem Congressman: Republicans “Undermine Public Trust in the Military” by Questioning West Point CRT Indoctrination
- Robert Spencer: “It’s all about privileged victimhood status.” Pentagon’s Anti-White Diversity Chief Comes up With a Novel Way to Excuse Her Own Racism
- “Welcome to the Dearborn of New York.” Another Catholic Church Becomes a Mosque in Buffalo (Buffalooo akbar? – jjs)
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Lawmakers admit 2016 red state boycott is ineffective and has raised costs for the city.”San Francisco Admits It Can’t Live Without Red States
- “In the experiments, dogs are drugged, locked in mesh cages, eaten alive by sand flies, and eventually killed and dissected.” Our Tax Dollars Are Going Toward Gruesome Dog Abuse (Again)
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Minor impacts to satellites, power grid fluctuations and a visible aurora were noted by NOAA. The highest geomagnetic storm category predicted thus far is a G2 storm on Feb. 18, which is considered “moderate” by NOAA’s rating scale. At that point, the aurora might be visible in parts of New York, Wisconsin and the state of Washington. NOAA Issues Warning For Massive ‘Direct-Hit’ Solar Storm
- “The agency remains the customer, buying time on private facilities that will be owned privately and be free to sell their product to others.” NASA outlines its expected needs as a space station customer (a meal, a movie and more legroom? – jjs)
- “The terrain itself looks like a field of sand that someone had run a fine comb across.” The endless volcanic ash of Mars’ Medusae Fossae Formation
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- The St. Louis gender clinic faces intense scrutiny following claims made by former case manager Jamie Reed. Her allegations describing the clinic’s practices as “medically and morally appalling” resulting in “permanent harm” done to vulnerable children have sparked two separate investigations, one by the Missouri Attorney General’s office and another by the office of Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO). St. Louis Gender Clinic Advised 5th Grade Teacher To ‘Affirm’ Group Of Students As ‘Trans’
- “This headline seems impossible, but these days there seems to be no evil governments will not perpetrate on their citizens. In order to avoid being seen as transphobic, the conquered government of Canada has allowed a cannibalistic baby rapist to be housed with women who have babies because he identifies as a woman.” Transgender Cannibal Baby-Rapist Put in Women’s Prison Near Mother-and-Baby Unit
- “What some dismiss as a minor ‘culture-war’ issue in fact matters to a great many people.”Nicola Sturgeon’s Trans Folly
- “It’s time to stop tolerating the gaslighting and tell the truth.” Let’s Just Say It: Transgenderism Is a Mental Illness
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Humberto Fontova: “Another rocker [alte-kocker] against freedom.” Grammy Winner Bonnie Raitt – Hypocrite Extraordinaire
- Christian Toto: “Stand-ups deny Cancel Culture’s wrath, even one who got canceled personally.” Comics Attack Tucker Carlson for Defending Comedy (Really)
- “Conservatives must put their money where their mouths are and support conservative artists so leftists can’t ruin their lives.” If You Don’t Buy Conservative Art, Ruthless Leftists Will Ensure Nobody Can
- “A war on American history is a war on us all.” First, They Came for the Confederates….
- “A new film depicts one man standing against Soviet Communism.” Prophet 2022
- “A reflection on what people are willing to fight, kill, and die for.” War is About More than Big Battalions
HITHER & YON
- “An MLB player for 21 seasons, McCarver was a two-time All-Star who won two World Series championships. In his retirement, he served as the lead color analyst for 23 editions of the Fall Classic.” (fond memories of him in the booth with Ralph Kiner during the great Mets years of the mid 80s. RIP – jjs) Two-Time World Series Champion, Hall of Fame Broadcaster Tim McCarver Dead at 81
- “She exuded glamor in an anti-glamor age.” Raquel Welch, RIP
- “Since we announced Bruce’s diagnosis of aphasia in spring 2022, Bruce’s condition has progressed and we now have a more specific diagnosis: frontotemporal dementia.” (prayers for someone I think of as a true mensch – jjs) Bruce Willis’ Family Provides Devastating Health Update
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.