Good morning kids. The situation in Ohio has devolved into finger-pointing and threats from the usual gang of idiots while the residents of the area have to deal with poisoned water, air, farmland and their own health for years to come. Should they live that long.
In the meantime, another prime example of rank governmental incompetence raises the specter of cutting tens of millions of lives short, with its epicenter in Ukraine. I’m no fan of Vladimir Putin (and perhaps less of a fan of Ukraine, given my family’s and my co-religionists’ tragic history with that country). But the seeds of what’s happening today go back a long way between the two, and should have remained an issue between the two. But, what we face was exacerbated by the promises made to both sides courtesy of Foggy Bottom that date back to the fall of the old Soviet Union, as well as the meddling in the elections of Ukraine and no doubt, to a not insignificant degree, the involvement in massive graft by our political class.
And that is, actual American boots on the ground on the side of Ukraine against Russia. That is, the former Soviet Union. The one that is still armed with not just atomic bombs but thermonuclear warheads mounted on ICBMs. It’s vomit-inducing and quite revelatory about the farcical kabuki-bukkake theater that is American politics in that both parties are hot and horny to go to war and quite possibly set off World War 3. Because, if we were to go to war against Russia, there is a better than even chance that the Chi-Coms would enter the fray alongside Putin.
Well, poisoned air and water, an economy in ruins, censorship and persecution of unfavored political and ethnic enemies, a wide open border, a national crime wave instigated and cheered on by Marxist DAs, and now the potential for a European war that could go global.
Steve Deace is the Conservative Christian host of an eponymous show on Blaze Media. He appeared on Tim Pool’s show Timcast IRL on Monday, and the topic turned to the war in Ukraine. . .
. . . After a bit of back-and-forth with the other guests, Deace delivered an epic rant that echoes the unspoken thoughts in so many Americans’ heads. “This issue with Ukraine is my last nerve,” he began. Then he went off:
And this is hard for me to say, as a kid who’s a child of the ’80s, who grew up in the “We’re America, bitch” ’80s, who wore Alex P. Keaton monogrammed sweater vests, okay? And, and got up in the middle of the night to cheer Reagan bombing Qaddafi back to the Neolithic period. This is hard for me to say, okay?
You’re taking my high school-age son to fight and die in Ukraine? Literally over my dead body. I’m never allowing that. I’m never letting you take him to die for your Habsburg Dynasty, World War I, needless 20-million pile-of-deaths replay over your elites’ pissing contest. Not happening. I don’t care what the threat is. I don’t care what the penalty is.
And if you think you’re drafting my daughters, get the camps ready, because you’re gonna need them. Never happening. . .
. . . This thing is such a crock. It’s so fake. It’s so phony. It’s one of the most simplistic, disgusting stories I’ve ever seen. It’s one of the most cynical stories I’ve ever seen. It’s “Wag the Dog” but dumber. And this … to me is the final straw of just absolute civil disobedience. We’re never fighting your damn war. Hell no.
I’ve mentioned this before on the podcast and here as well in that 20 years later, I seem to be echoing some of the same sentiments that crackpots and stooges – or who I thought were crackpots and stooges – like Cindy Sheehan and others said about Dubya and the continuation war in Iraq and Afghanistan. And even Vietnam. It’s not necessarily the supposed casus belli of all these conflicts since the end of World War 2. It’s the micromanagement of the fighting on the tactical level and more crucially, the strategic end game. None of them really had any end game. The idea is to cause so much pain, death and destruction and make your enemy cry uncle, AND impose your terms on them so they never misbehave again, and as ruthlessly as possible if need be.
That’s what the essence of de-Nazification was. I knew we were in trouble when Dubya declared that we were not at war with Islam and labeled Iraq and Afghanistan “The Global War on Terror.” What the fuck is “terror?” Who the fuck is “terror?” Where the fuck is “terror?”
It would have taken a set of brass balls the size of Jupiter to declare as people like Robert Spencer, Pamela Geller, Mark Steyn and others have been warning for years that we are indeed in a struggle against Islam and then perhaps vaporized Qom and Medina with the warning that “next time it’s that black moon rock in the heart of Mecca.” But, of course, that’s fantasy land. As an aside, what galls me most is, in the immediate aftermath of 9/11/01, our own self-hating traitors were pissing and moaning the line – completely idiotic and void of all knowledge of history – “what have we done to them to get them so angry that they’d do this?” as a prelude to supposed rapprochement. Funny how they never use that line when it comes to any of us normal folks who are not pod people. But I digress.
Americans have spent more than $100 billion on aid to Ukraine. And, as the notoriously corrupt Ukrainian government is undoubtedly well aware, money is fungible.
This is an example of a common shell game that politicians love to play with the rubes when it comes to government spending. The Ukrainian government could have certainly diverted government spending from its pension outlays toward its own national defense in a time of war while calling for foreign aid to support its pension program, and the fiscal effect might have largely been the same. It’s just more politically defensible for Ukraine to continue paying uninterrupted pensions while demanding that massive amounts of foreign aid are needed to finance its national defense. And now, because Ukraine’s government no longer has to spend its own money on its own national defense, it has plenty of money to give generous raises to Ukrainian pensioners. . .
. . . One might think that senile Joe is just saying the quiet part out loud by directly telling us that our dollars are being sent overseas to pay for a corrupt government pension system and to support its vast welfare system. That’s possible, but not likely. What is incredibly disheartening is that it’s far more likely that he and his handlers meant for him to say exactly what he said, because they simply don’t have any fear of the electorate’s response anymore. They know we won’t like it, but in the eyes of the ruling class in Washington, we Americans are just too sedated, ignorant, and powerless to do anything about it.
How would the average American feel about paying billions of dollars to support Ukrainian pensioners, after all?
He/she probably doesn’t feel very good about that. If the government actually had any money to spend on pensions, it should probably deploy those resources in shoring up America’s national pension infrastructure first, most Americans would argue.
But, of course, the government doesn’t even have the money to pay for Social Security, much less Ukrainian pensions. America’s pension infrastructure is utterly broken, and most Americans instinctively know this to be true, despite the countless prominent idiots with microphones who try to convince us otherwise.
Nice to know that Republican congresscritters, from Texas no less, are all in favor of guaranteeing the territorial integrity of Ukraine. While millions of third world peasants and a soupçon of Islami-kaze Religion-of-Peaceniks are flooding in over the Rio Grande unchecked.
Like I said, at least there’s no more mean Tweets.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The Twitter Files show how the FBI deputized Twitter to conduct illegal censorship of American citizens and undermine the First Amendment.” The ‘Twitter Files’ Reveal Big Tech’s Unholy Alliance With The Feds Exists To Control You
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “We will hold those accountable for those responsible for this war, and will seek justice for the war crimes and crimes against humanity continuing to be committed by the Russians.”Biden to Announce More Sanctions on Russia After Putin Suspends Nuke Treaty
- “Back home, Americans plagued with sky-high inflation, a growing border crisis, and hazardous chemical spills are not as enthused by Biden’s words.” Biden Declares U.S. Will Sustain War In Eastern Europe Indefinitely, Against Americans’ Wishes
- “Autocrats only understand one word, no, no, no. No, you will not take my country. You will not take my freedom. No, you will not take my future. I’ll repeat tonight what I said last year in this same place,” he said. (we here in the USA have been saying this since November of 2020, and look where it got us – jjs) Biden: “The West Was Not Plotting to Attack Russia”
- “Of course it has… you and Hunter have made millions from them” Americans Blast Biden Over Tweet Declaring His Heart Has Been Captured By Ukraine
- McCaul, who was joined by Reps. Keith Self (R-TX), Max Miller (R-OH), Darrell Issa (R-CA), and Jake Ellzey (R-TX), said at the press conference the meeting with Zelensky was “very productive.” (maybe these assholes should concentrate on the invasion from south of the Texas border – jjs) House Republicans Visit Kyiv: There Is “Strong, Bipartisan Support to Give Ukraine Everything that It Needs”
- “The intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) test, capable of delivering multiple nuclear warheads at targets across the globe, likely failed, the officials told CNN. Russia notified the U.S. of the planned test through channels of communication the two countries used to reduce the chances of unintended escalation in the lead-up to Biden’s train ride into Kyiv, the officials added.” Russia Conducted Failed Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Test While Biden Visited Ukraine: Report
- Peter Hitchens: “Washington seems to want a confrontation with Russia.” America Owns Germany
- Steve Deace: “This thing is such a crock. It’s so fake. It’s so phony. It’s one of the most simplistic, disgusting stories I’ve ever seen. It’s one of the most cynical stories I’ve ever seen. It’s ‘Wag the Dog’ but dumber. And this … to me is the final straw of just absolute civil disobedience. We’re never fighting your damn war. Hell no.” Podcaster Says What Many of Us Think in Magnificent Rant Against Biden’s Ukraine Adventure
- “Biden should beware of making the Poles co-guarantors of order in Europe.” Poland Waits to Pounce
- “‘I hate to bother you but people are dying,’ one of the protesters shouted.” Far-Left Activists Crash Biden’s D.C. Dinner Date, Demand End to War in Ukraine
- “Zelensky knows firsthand: the welfare life is one of overflowing coffers when you’ve got the U.S. taxpayer footing your bills.” Social Security is Broke, But American Taxpayers Just Gave Ukrainian Pensioners a Double-Digit Raise
OHIO TRAIN DERAILMENT, TOXIC DISASTER
- “The train contained cars carrying hazardous materials. It’s the latest in more than a dozen train derailments this year. Hazmat crews rushed to the scene.”
Another Train Derails, This Time in Nebraska
* * * * *
- “Buttigieg still has no date or plans to visit East Palestine, OH, and the train disaster site.”Buttigieg: “I was Mayor of my Hometown for Eight Years. We Dealt With a Lot of Disasters, Natural and Human” (mostly, the eight years he was mayor – jjs)
- “Local and state authorities previously evacuated all residents within one mile of the February 3 derailment and started a controlled burn of industrial chemicals on the vehicle to decrease the risk of an explosion, which could have sent shrapnel throughout the small town.” EPA Orders Norfolk Southern to Handle All Ohio Train Derailment Cleanup, Pay Triple if They Cut Corners
- “We don’t need an ‘expert’ to tell us the company that poisoned the water shouldn’t be in charge of testing it.” Regulatory Capture: Company Tasked With Testing East Palestine Water Hired by Norfolk Southern
- “Regan was previously scheduled to visit sub-Saharan Africa alongside the Elbas, according to a report from The Grio. An editor’s note affixed to the top of the article now clarifies that Regan postponed the trip ‘due to his department’s emergency response to the train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio, which has caused environmental concerns for its residents’.” EPA Administrator Quietly Postpones Africa Climate Change Trip With Idris and Sabrina Elba as Ohio Train Disaster Unfolds
- “Senators J.D. Vance and Marco Rubio have taken a swing at the root of what led to the East Palestine train disaster.” A Time for Serious Populism
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “In the end, the only reason Project Veritas exists is because of the dreams, work, and risk taking of James O’Keefe. He will rise again because he is an innovator, a pioneer, a patriot. The organization, and all the snowflakes, will eventually melt away. That’s too bad, and didn’t have to happen.” Snowflake Rebellion at Project Veritas Leads to James O’Keefe Departure
- “Omidyar money behind organizations pushing corporate boycott of Twitter.” Mystery Solved: Left-Wing Billionaire Pierre Omidyar Bankrolls Shadowy Anti-Musk Group
- “The GOP has talked long enough about the problem of censorship. It’s time to act.” Can We Trust Republicans to Stand up to Big Tech and Telecom Censorship? (no – jjs)
- “Author shares humanity’s evolving view of tech titans like Jobs, Dorsey and Musk.” How Augmentia Captures Big Tech’s Worst Impulses
- “Emergency staff meeting ‘was like a Maoist struggle session.'” NYT Journalist Cried Because ‘None of His Friends Wanted To Talk to Him’ After Tom Cotton Op-Ed Scandal
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “I know you’re not the bad guy.” Video Shows Alexandra Pelosi Downplaying Jan. 6 Riot To Former Proud Boys Member
- David Harsanyi: “Get real.” (sorry, David, but when one half of the nation seeks the subjugation or annihilation of the other half, then Federalism won’t do diddly, so it is you who needs to get real – jjs) We Don’t Need a “National Divorce,” We Need More Federalism
- “This story also illustrates once again the legacy of hate given to us by Barack Obama. He made it acceptable for the left to spread false lies about its opponents, without evidence, and worse, he made it acceptable to accept those lies without any fact-checking.”Pushback: Home Appraiser Sues Professors Who Called Him Racist Without Evidence
- Reichsminister fur dem Woodrow Wilson Memorial Re-Segregation Committee. In jive.Susan Rice to Head Biden Race-Essentialism Task Force
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The rush to mine all the nickel that manufacturers can get their hands on — at the hands of car companies eager to please the greens and governments chomping at the bit to get rid of fossil fuel use — takes a heavy toll. The consequences of this drive toward an EV future are genuine environmental damage and an alarming human cost.” The Dark Side of Green: Indonesia’s ‘Tainted City’ Is Killing Workers
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The shift toward more traditional work arrangements, however, comes as Amazon seeks to downsize amid macroeconomic tumult and a decline in consumer demand that followed the lockdown-induced recession. Amazon dismissed some 18,000 employees over the past several months and implemented a freeze on incremental hires in the corporate workforce.”Thousands Of Amazon Employees Revolt As CEO Makes Them Show Up In Office At Least Three Days Per Week
- “As if we needed another reminder of why blockchain technology is such a critical innovation in the face of authoritarian government overreach.” Kraken the Whip: The Feds’ Latest Assault on Crypto Freedom
- “. . . the argument that today it is only possible to become rich via inheritance is simply not true. The anti-capitalists who make this claim are discouraging young people. They also never have entrepreneurial ideas—their ideas are always the same: The state should get into more and more debt and should take more money from the wealthy. However, redistribution and debt do not create new wealth, only entrepreneurial ideas do.” Are Most of the Rich Heirs—Or Are They Self-Made?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Mayorkas said that he doesn’t think he did anything wrong.” DHS Secretary: A Secure Border Does Not Mean People Aren’t Able to Illegally Cross the Border
- According to Customs and Border Protection (CBP), the Swanton border sector in New York state, which is in Stefanik’s district, has been overrun by an approximate 846 percent increase in encounters and apprehensions from October 1 to January 31, compared to the same period in fiscal year (FY) 2022. “FY23’s total apprehensions and encounters have already surpassed FY22 and FY21 combined,” the CBP stated February 13. Rep. Elise Stefanik Demands Biden Secure Northern Border amid 846% Increase in Illegal Crossings
- “The new rule would prevent migrants who do not use already available legal pathways to asylum and do not seek asylum in a third country from applying for asylum in the U.S. Biden [junta] officials said the rule was proposed in response to the end of Title 42 immigration restrictions. It also closely resembles a Trump administration policy which similarly banned asylum seekers who did not first seek asylum in another country.” Biden Junta Proposes Immigration Restriction That Resembles a Trump-Era Policy
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The Golden State’s recent scandal echoes its appalling eugenics history, a practice that continued — supported by the government — until at least 2010.” California Keeps Ducking Responsibility for Its Horrible Prison Abuse Record
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Schools use the recommendations to dictate their vaccine requirements.” CDC Adds Chinese COVID Vaccine to Immunization Schedule for Children Starting at Six Months
- “Churches that stayed open during the pandemic are the ones thriving.” The Old Normal
- “mRNA vaccine maker Moderna has backpedaled on a January plan to charge $110 to $130 per dose of [Chinese] Covid-19 vaccine (up from $26 per dose for booster shots), and is now promising that people won’t have to pay for the jab once the US Government stops buying shots.” Moderna Backpedals, Guarantees ‘Free’ Chinese Covid-19 Vaccines After Demand Collapses
- “The FDA generally cannot ban particular uses of human drugs once they are otherwise approved and admitted to the market, even if such use differs from the labeling — commonly referred to as ‘off-label’ use,” the lawsuit argues. “The FDA also cannot advise whether a patient should take an approved drug for a particular purpose.” Doctors Sue FDA for Prohibiting Ivermectin to Treat Chinese Covid-19
- “A ranting partisan sometimes gives the game away by thoughtlessly blurting out the cynical thinking behind their own lousy ideas.” Gun Banning and Social Contempt
- “Black Americans can reconcile history by getting behind Second Amendment rights.” A Portrait of Black Americans and the 2nd Amendment
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The 2020 policy, initially signed by former President Donald Trump as part of an executive order in 2019, was proposed to prevent universities from censoring the speech of religious students on campus.” Biden Junta Looking To Remove Religious Student Groups’ Protections On Campus
- “There were 22 schools that had no students who could read at grade level; another 33 schools claimed that no students could perform math at grade level.” Chicago: 55 Schools Have Zero Students Proficient in Reading or Math
- “As more closures in New York attest, diocesan leaders need to abandon the parish model.”For Catholic Schools, Time to Innovate
- “Rollins was charged with non-aggravated child molestation. The grotesque incident occurred in January. Rollins was arrested and charged last week.” Tell Me Teacher-Groomers Aren’t Real: Degenerate Teacher’s Aide Arrested for Licking the Feet of a Seven-Year-Old
- “Women face many possible illnesses during pregnancy, but intentional feticide is never necessary even in the worst-case scenarios.” The Pro-Abortion “Life of the Mother” Argument is a False Flag Operation
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “DeKalb County recently announced it had received a $2 million grant from the U.S. Alliance for Election Excellence.” How Georgia Became Democrats’ Test Site For Their 2024 Private Takeover Of Election Offices
- Daniel Greenfield: “Tracking the impact of Switzerland’s ‘Soros’ on the Mountain State.”Frontpage Magazine Follows Foreign Election Money to West Virginia
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Refused to hear an appeal from an Eighth Circuit ruling upholding the law, the only circuit-level court to have addressed the merits of the anti-Israel-boycott statutes.” Arkansas ‘Anti-BDS’ Statute to Remain, SCOTUS Refuses to Hear Challenge
- “The Times apparently timed its story to coincide with a Board of Regents vote to regulate the religious schools, and amid the public pressure, the board unanimously decided to impose state edicts on the schools to control curricula.” New York Times Wins Award for Debunked Anti-Jewish Hit Piece
- “Welcome to Protocols-of-the-Elders-of-Zion stuff.” What Bro-Fo Omar Really Meant
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “We love you. God bless you. I’ll see you. Happy Mardi Gras. Enjoy the ride. So glad your ride was good. Love you,” Cantrell said before flipping the gesture. (happy go-fuck-yourself! – jjs) New Orleans Mayor LaToya Cantrell Caught Flipping Middle Finger at Mardi Gras Parade
- “Candidates of War vs The President of Peace.” Trump Takes Aim at Warmonger Washington, Pledging to ‘Complete Mission’ of ‘Cleaning House’ in Pentagon & State Dept.
- “Late developments with America’s stroke-patient senator paint everyone involved as morons.” The Fetterman Fiasco
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] ‘word as a Biden’ is worth less than a hill of dung.” Will Biden’s Ukraine Trip Inspire Even More Of His Lies?
- “First elected to Congress in 2011, Cicilline previously served as mayor of Providence, Rhode Island. He chaired the House Judiciary Subcommittee on Antitrust, Commercial and Administrative Law during the 117th Congress, and is a major advocate of breaking up Big Tech firms.” Democrat Rep. David Cicilline Says He Will Resign To Lead Nonprofit
- “I am announcing my run for president of the United States. This isn’t just a political campaign, this is a cultural movement to create a new dream for the next generation of Americans.” Vivek Ramaswamy Announces 2024 Presidential Bid
- “According to the polls, voters either don’t know or don’t care who Ramaswamy is. Maybe announcing his presidential candidacy could fix this.” Who is the Vivek Ramaswamy Primary Voter?
- Jeffrey Lord: “No Reagan or Churchill?” Nikki Haley’s Ageism
- “What will their increasingly affluent coalition mean for Democrats’ policy priorities?” The U-Shaped Party
- “If we judge a political system purely on its promises rather than its actual consequences, why not give feudalism another shot?” Just Like ‘Real’ Socialism, ‘Real Feudalism’ Has Never Been Tried
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Hjort Frederiksen first alleged in 2020 that the Danish Defense Intelligence Service (DDIS) assisted America’s National Security Agency (NSA) in eavesdropping on numerous foreign leaders, including German Chancellor Angela Merkel, during the Obama administration. In a 2021 interview, he said he must “risk a prison sentence” to reveal the alleged spying scheme carried out by American and Danish officials. Former Danish Defense Minister Facing Prison Time for Allegedly Revealing Massive US Spying Scheme
- Times of London: “Inspectors from the United Nations have found traces of uranium enriched to near-weapons grade at a site connected to Iran’s nuclear programme.” UN Inspectors Find Weapons-Grade Uranium at Iran Nuke Site
- “Nations like Poland have centuries of history behind them that foster a more robust national identity than an American state might have. The EU, as much as it would like, is in no political position to nullify that national identity at the moment.” Polish High Court Rules National Sovereignty Supersedes EU Authority, EU Sues
- “AMLO’s nonsense could end up destroying the Pacific Alliance.” AMLO Stands By the Lefties
- “Who owns the land, any land?” The Gigantic Scam of the ‘Occupied Territories’
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “There’ll be no way to help Taiwan if U.S. aircraft can’t refuel.” An Opportunity Xi Can’t Ignore
- “Dominic Ng, CEO of East West Bank, may be required to register under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA), and he may have also violated The Espionage Act (TEA), legal experts told the DCNF after reviewing relevant statutes. Ng served in leadership positions within two organizations identified by China experts as CCP intelligence front groups, the DCNF revealed in a recent investigation.” ‘Tip Of The Iceberg’: Biden Appointee’s Ties To Alleged Chinese Intel Groups Put Him In Legal Hot Water, Experts Say
- Robert Spencer: “The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is, in short, what no policymaker, no negotiator, no one who has ever been involved with the Middle East ‘peace process’ has ever admitted it to be: a religious war. It is wonderful that Raheel Raza has had positive experiences in Israel. But none of those experiences will end the implacable and Qur’an-based Islamic hostility toward Jews.” Is the Antisemitism That Is Rampant in Some Parts of the Muslim World Really Based on a Misinterpretation of Islam?
- “Grant money meant to train journalists will go to Palestinian charity Fares Al-Arab.” State Department Gives $41,000 to Charity That Partners With Terrorists
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “As Fox News notes, Newsom told Californians last month to expect a $22.5 billion deficit in the coming fiscal year — after a surplus of $100 billion, driven in part by federal grants for coronavirus relief spending.” Report: Gavin Newsom Underestimated California Deficit by $7 Billion
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The government is way too secretive with a medicine many people, like me, need to function to even just brush their teeth.” Adderall Shortage Continues, But Details Remain a Mystery
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The impact comes about 10 years after the February 15, 2013, when an asteroid hit in Chelyabinsk, Russia, causing a spectacular explosion.” NASA Confirms 1,000 Pound Meteor Hitting Ground Caused Big Boom in Texas
- “The European probe Solar Orbiter successfully filmed Mercury as it crossed in front of the Sun — from the spacecraft’s perspective — on January 3, 2023.” Solar Orbiter captures Mercury crossing in front of the Sun
- “The ground-based Very Large Telescope (VLT) in Chile has successfully taken a picture of an exoplanet four to six times larger than Jupiter that is circling its star at about the same distance as Saturn.” VLT takes picture of exoplanet
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Michelle Zacchigna, a 34-year-old woman from Orillia, Ontario, recently announced a lawsuit she filed against the eight doctors and mental health professionals who treated her over the years, alleging that they failed to address her complex mental health needs and instead allowed her to self-diagnose as transgender and undergo irreversible procedures that she now regrets.” Detransitioner Files First Lawsuit In Canada Against Medical Providers
- “Moen isn’t the first activist to get carried away with their rhetoric. And if Norway can put people in prison just for stating biological facts, anything is possible.” Trans Programmer Designs Game About Slaughtering Women Who Oppose Gender Ideology
- “Welcome to surgical pedophilia.” The Menace of ‘Gender-Affirming’ Health Care for Minors
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “On the desperate little censorship of Roald Dahl.” James and the Giant Preach
- “A publisher’s move to remove anything purportedly offensive from Roald Dahl’s books is the latest exhibit of an unfortunately timeless impulse.” Bowdler’s Return
- Daniel Greenfield: “Books have become ‘properties’ in the hands of angry woke corporations.” The End of Literature
- “‘Flagrantly illegal’ program drew fire from top civil rights lawyers.” Facing Discrimination Lawsuit, Pfizer Abandons Minorities-Only Fellowship
- “How to cancel a country’s heritage.” Progressive Museum Curators Put Classic Norwegian Art in Basement
- Thad McCotter: ” . . . whether we have incurred the Left’s wrath for ‘wrong think’ or for simply breathing, the only appropriate response is to aver how, in the past, present, and future, we are ‘Sorry, not sorry’; and emphatically punctuate our sincerity with a well-placed middle digit.” Celebrity Groveling Match: Public Apologies in the Cancel Culture
- “A refugee’s revealing take.” Woke America — Through North Korean Eyes
HITHER & YON
- “No matter how nuanced AI chatbots become, they will still just be calculators. But they will be the most potent tools yet created to manipulate actual human behavior.” Artificial Intelligence and the Passion of Mortality
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.