Good morning, kids. With everything going on from East Palestine to Ukraine, regardless of what the media prefers to promote, here’s a little something from way on the other side of the world that no one seems to have noticed but, given who and what is running the show here, may very well be heading our way in the near future:
The US embassy in South Africa has warned citizens traveling to or living in South Africa to stockpile on food and water amidst an “ongoing energy crisis” taking place in the nation.
The warning, issued earlier this month, warns that the South African government has declared a “State of Disaster” in response to ongoing power shortages, caused by “load-shedding” or rolling blackouts, which are expected to last beyond 2023.
“Load-shedding currently results in localized power outages of up to six hours or more per day throughout the country,” the US embassy stated. ”These planned electricity outages negatively affect private residences, businesses, municipal lighting, traffic lights, and hotels. Rolling blackouts can also impact water availability and safety, internet connectivity, cell phone network coverage, fuel pumps (and therefore fuel availability), residential security features, and the food supply.”
Additionally, these power outages “have the potential to increase crime; for example, traffic jams when lights are out provide opportunities for smash and grab crime, and residences can be targeted when lights are out and security systems are not functioning. Further, ongoing conditions have led to an increase in protests and demonstrations, and in some cases civil unrest, throughout the country.”
Additionally, US citizens are urged to maintain a 72-hours worth of food, water, and medical supplies, as well as stockpile flashlights, batteries, and basic tools.
In addition to citizens preparing, businesses in South Africa have been preparing for the potential collapse of the grid.
According to the Sunday Times, the South African Reserve Bank has stressed that a regional or national grid failure is unlikely to occur, but longer stages of load shedding have pushed businesses to prepare for the possibility.
For those wholly unaware, both South Africa and Zimbabwe, the nation formerly known as Rhodesia, were not the third world shit holes of poverty, disease and corruption that were and are the hallmark of probably every other country on the Dark Continent. In fact, Zimbabwe was once known as the breadbasket of Africa. Just about 40 years later and it’s a basket case, and since the end of apartheid South Africa has been on the same trajectory and gaining fast.
By the way, with Jimmy Carter about to join the Choir Invisible, it’s worth mentioning that his refusal to recognize the legitimately elected Bishop Abel Muzorewa resulted in new elections that saw nightmarish thug Robert Mugabe installed as dictator for the next 30-odd years. But I digress.
Why do I bring up the collapse of South Africa’s power grid and the likely collapse of its economy and society? Because that is exactly what the Biden junta has in store for us here in the nation formerly known as the United States of America. Take away cheap – as well as relatively clean and dependable – coal, oil and natural gas and insist on unproven, erratic, wildly expensive and completely insufficient so-called “clean” energy like wind and solar power, and we will go more south than South Africa. And that’s before itching to start World War 3 over Ukraine, one of the most corrupt nations on the planet in which we have zero strategic interest. Except for the Biden/Pelosi/Kerry et al “special relationship” – with Burisma.
It’s a toxic mix of incompetence and ideology, not to mention just pure hatred. This is what Biden, through his puppet masters and handlers, hath wrought. And we’re only two years into this crap.
Despite the media’s best efforts, however, the trainwreck story forced its way into the news and then it did something nobody could ignore: The trainwreck revealed the trainwreck. For the reasons I discuss below and perhaps many others, Norfolk Southern’s East Palestine disaster has spotlighted the dysfunction and cynicism of the Biden Administration.
Biden has held himself up as a savior of the working class. He tells fantastical stories about driving an 18-wheeler and his ancestors working in coal mines. But these lies have not hurt Biden because his lying seemed to come from a sincere affection for working-class Americans. But when the cameras showed Biden handing out billions in Ukraine while the residents of East Palestine cough up blood, people noticed his priorities. . .
. . . The Left’s reaction to the East Palestine disaster has vividly revealed what we’ve already known: climate activism has quietly displaced and silenced real environmental activism. The change has been subtle and incremental. But the Democratic Party has totally shed classical rivers and streams environmentalism. . .
. . . A big part of Biden’s brand is that he, unlike Trump, would follow the advice of “the experts.” The Democratic Party’s brand relies on the perception of it being the party of science and expertise. Yet the credibility of public health and safety officials has taken a major beating in recent years during the gross mismanagement of the COVID pandemic. The lockdowns did more harm than good. Masks don’t work. The vaccines didn’t stop the spread of the virus. Indeed, a lab leak is now increasingly understood to have been the likely cause of the pandemic. . .
. . . For nearly three years, the Left has polluted every corner of our culture with a toxic social justice narrative that white Americans continue to benefit and thus share in the guilt for their unjustly acquired wealth and privilege. Just a few months ago, Biden characterized Trump supporters, which describes many of the residents suffering from the chemicals poisoning East Palestine, as “semi-facists” who “threaten our personal rights and economic security . . . They’re a threat to our very democracy . . .”
. . . By implication, communities like East Palestine don’t deserve more attention because of the racial guilt assigned to them by people claiming to be “antiracist.” Joy Behar scolded residents of East Palestine for voting for Trump, suggesting they may have brought the calamity on themselves. “I don’t know why they would ever vote for him, for somebody who, by the way, he placed someone with deep ties to the chemical industry in charge of the EPA’s chemical safety office,” she said on the view, adding, pointing at the camera, “That’s who you voted for in that district. Donald Trump, who reduces all safety.”
Prior to its train derailing in East Palestine, Northfolk Southern chimed in on the charade realizing that a little lip service might protect them from any real scrutiny. In its recent ESG report, Norfolk-Southern bragged that it’s made race-based hiring a priority, reporting:
– 52% of trainee/intern hires are a racial minority and/or female
– 60% of executive vice presidents are female
– More than one-third of new manager hires are women
– 56% of new manager hires are a racial minority
All of this looks terrible for the Biden [junta]. The old message management techniques aren’t working. Americans have grown weary of Trump hatred as a deflection from the [junta’s] incompetence and bias against flyover country.
I had mentioned the junta’s executive order requiring D-I-E to be the basis of all considerations within the federal government, but that sooner or later, it would filter into every corner of the ever-shrinking private sector. Maybe instead of Norfolk Southern’s “corporate greed” as a cause or contributor to the derailment, maybe it was C-suite diversity madness that could have played a part. That said, the decision to dump and burn the chemicals despite being still contained in un-compromised tank cars still makes no sense, despite supposed reports of fires and the blast potential if they were to cook off.
This diversity cancer will destroy even the most basic of competencies across our society, with potentially lethal consequences. Not saying that’s definitely what happened here, either with Norfolk Southern or the government responders. But it is going to happen if we continue to make war on merit, starting in the schools and then through every sector of our lives. Yet, that is exactly what is happening.
If God forbid one day you have to go see a doctor, given that D-E-I is running rampant through the medical schools right now, if a black guy in a white coat and stethoscope tells you to drop your shorts, bend over and say “ahh,” a racist thought might just run across your mind, as you run for the door.
That is the insidiousness of “affirmative action.” It’s bad enough that the Left seek to eradicate the wrongdoings of the now distant past and worse, the imaginary wrongdoings of the present with this madness. They claim to be anti-racist but in point of fact, all that D-I-E does by promoting people based on minority status over competency is to make racists out of all of us, vis a vis, the hypothetical I just mentioned. Talk about irony. And it’s not even racism, per se. It’s just common sensical human nature once again kicking in to destroy the potential for “paradise on earth.”
- Michael Walsh: “Let’s do the Time Warp again. . . Art suggests, reality follows. Somewhere in the Twilight Zone, little Anthony is enjoying the hell out of this. Your results may vary.”
Monsters From the Id
- “When Americans see footage of derailed trains in their communities, they’re reminded of the trainwreck in the White House.”
Five Ways the Trainwreck Revealed the Trainwreck
- Richard Fernandez: “Soon the past will be just like the present. The future used to be an unknown and the past known. Now through the magic of automatic updates, the future fifty years from now is known to within 1.5 degrees precision while the past is completely indeterminate, depending on what the cultural gatekeepers decide next, and they’re always deciding.”
Licence To Rewrite
- “The stakes are higher than ever.”
WHO Pandemic Treaty: The Back Door to CCP Control Over America
OHIO DERAILMENT, TOXIC CHEMICAL DISASTER
- “Doctors say I definitely have the chemicals in me but there’s no one in town who can run the toxicological tests to find out which ones they are,” said 40-year-old Wade Lovett, whose high-pitched voice now sounds as if he’s been inhaling helium. “We’re Dying Slowly”: East Palestine Residents Report Bizarre Health Issues After Toxic Train Derailment
- “Biden, East Palestine, and callous indifference.” The Forgotten Town
- When you’ve lost the Washington Post, Kurt . . . Washington Post Reviews ‘Every Possible Regulatory Change’ Made Under Trump, Finds None Contributed to East Palestine Train Derailment
- “How the Biden [junta] bungled two recent crises.” Toxic Clouds and Spy Balloons
- If they’re trying to dump him because he’s giving the junta bad press, then just dump him for being a fuck-up. This makes it worse. Inspector General Opens Investigation Into Peter Puffer Buttigieg’s Use of Government Planes
- “Large swaths of the area near the Pennsylvania border are contaminated with toxic chemicals after 38 train cars derailed on Feb. 3. Officials, fearing an explosion, released and burned toxic chemicals on Feb. 6, producing a massive plume cloud over the town.”Two Days After Buttigieg Visit, Biden Junta Halts Removal of Toxic Waste From East Palestine
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Publicizing the Capitol surveillance video will finally destroy their ‘insurrection’ narrative.”Why J6 Transparency Frightens the Democrats
- Julie Kelly: “The queen of January 6 jurisprudence, Judge Beryl Howell is a shameless partisan willing to twist the law, and the U.S. Constitution, to advance her own political agenda.” A Partisan Judge’s Parting Rampage
- “Politics is not just about taking the fight to the enemy. It is also about rewarding your friends.” Biden Unites the Feds with DEI
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- In a message to Raichik shared by Babylon Bee CEO Seth Dillon, Slack said that she had violated the platform’s “acceptable use policy,” although the tech company would not cite a specific example. Online Workplace Slack Blacklists ‘Libs of TikTok’ Creator
- “I’m sure it’s frustrating. Maybe the Times staff should stick to what they know.” New York Times Frustrated That Ron DeSantis Isn’t Dumb Enough to be One of Their Staff Writers
- “A little bird is whispering that some fatcat Democrats may be paying for tweets to fool the public and maybe even making unauthorized campaign contributions.” Tweets for Sale? Signs Emerge that Political Tweet-Room Viral Tweets Have a Daddy Warbucks in the Wings
- “. . . Sky News Australia host Rita Panahi found O’Connor’s assessment so absurd she couldn’t contain her laughter as she contrasted O’Connor’s finding with clips of Biden’s verbal stumbles, gaffes, and other embarrassing hits.” WATCH: Aussie Reporter Loses It on Air Covering Biden’s Mental Health
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The loan will be disbursed through the DOE’s Advanced Technology Vehicles Manufacturing (ATVM) Program, and is part of the Biden [junta’s] wider goal of enhancing domestic battery manufacturing and having half of all new vehicles be zero-emission by 2030, according to the DOE Monday. ” Biden Junta to Give $375 Million Loan to Schumer-Supported Firm
- “Dem megadonors Bill Gates and Laurene Powell Jobs see green energy investments flooded with taxpayer cash.” How Biden’s ‘Green Energy Economy’ is Benefiting Left-Wing Billionaires
- “We MUST protect Americans from Radical Leftist ESG investments—I did it once, and it’s time to do it again as I set the example for Republicans across the Country to follow my lead in fighting ESG!,” Trump writes on Truth Social, introducing a video in which he describing the dangers of the ESG movement. Trump: “The Entire ESG Scheme Is Designed to Funnel Your Retirement Money to the Maniacs on the Radical Left”
- “This is a particularly galling brand of Democrat hypocrisy.” Joe Biden’s Love-Hate Relationship with Oil
- “Just as Bill Gates isn’t going to switch to a diet of grasshoppers and climate alarmists travel the world in polluting private jets, Oregon’s Democrat governor evidently believes natural gas restrictions are only for peon ordinary citizens, not for special politicians like her (though she’s happy for citizens to pay for her mansion improvements).” After Bashing Natural Gas, Oregon Gov. Tiny Kotex Installs $300,000 Natural Gas Generator at Mansion
- Daniel Greenfield: “Snow was supposed to disappear. Instead it’s falling on Hollywood.”Global Warming Gets Snowed Under
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “So far, so good.” Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen Says Inflation Is ‘Coming Down’(mostly on our heads – jjs)
- “Can theBiden [junta] convince the Supreme Court that its massive student loan forgiveness program is legal?” Who are the ‘HEROES’ in the Student Loan Cancellation Case?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Hageman, a member of the House Judiciary Committee, said that because Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has “abdicated his responsibilities,” bringing impeachment articles against him is “very likely.” Harriet Hageman After Border Trip: Mayorkas Is ‘Violating the Oath of Office’
- “The uniqueness of each sector demonstrates a need for the Committee to obtain additional information regarding other sectors on the southern border.” Oversight Committee Chairman Comer Requests to Interview Seven Southern Border Chief Patrol Agents
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- To Karen Bass, anything to the right of Vyachislav Molotov is a “right wing domestic extremist.” L.A. Mayor Directs LAPD to Diversify, Lower Standards, Weed Out Officers with Ties to ‘Right-Wing Domestic Extremist’ Groups
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Slowly but surely, we’re getting to the bottom of the ‘pandemic’ — and what we’re finding is as corrupt as we thought.” The U.S. Government Created the Vaccine, Did It Also Create the Virus?
- During a press conference, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Mao Ning said that “origins-tracing” of the virus should be referred back to a March 2021 report published by China and World Health Organization officials, which concluded with an “extremely unlikely” verdict about the lab leak theory.” China Responds To U.S. Energy Department’s Revised Wuhan Lab Leak Theory
- “The problem is that they’ve attacked the Chinese so badly. The Chinese authorities act suspicious, even when they have nothing to hide.” Fauci Blames Attacks on China – Not China – For Chinese COVID Origins Impasse
- David Harsanyi: “The former justice was clueless about guns.” That Warren Burger Quote Gun Grabbers Love Is Ahistorical — Not To Mention Sort Of Fake
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Most teachers are there to collect a check and make it home alive. The ones sincerely committed to teaching get weeded out or domesticated or beaten unconscious.” (if it were Randi Weingarten, I’d’ve given the kid a brand new Nintendo – jjs) WATCH: Public School Student Viciously Beats Teacher for Confiscating Nintendo
- “These numbers are impressive, and indicate a shift that is likely permanent.” The Shift Away From Government Schools at All Levels Might be Accelerating
- “The school said a talk by Cherise Trump—no relation to Donald—posed a security threat.”Her Name Is Trump. That Makes Her an ‘Elevated Risk,’ According to Trinity University
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Judicial Watch filed the lawsuit in 2017 on behalf of itself and four registered voters in Los Angeles County. Election Integrity Project California, Inc., another public interest group, was also a part of the lawsuit.” Lawsuit Forces Los Angeles County To Remove 1.2 Million Ineligible Voters From Rolls
- “Democrat-controlled state governments are working to advance election bills that would dramatically overhaul state election administration.” (overhaul, as in rig – jjs) With a Split Congress, Democrats are Taking Their Election Takeover Scheme to the States
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “[House Oversight Committee James] Comer said in a letter to the Treasury Department revealed on Monday that the department has been suspiciously slow to respond to committee requests for Suspicious Activity Reports filed over deals members of President Joe Biden’s family made with foreign businessmen.” ‘Bad Faith’: Treasury Department Obstructing Investigation Into Biden Family Finances, House Republican Says
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Daniel Greenfield: “Selling ice cream in Israel was inconsistent with its values, child labor wasn’t.” Ben & Jerry’s Boycotted Israel While Using Child Labor
- “Despite Rep. [Judy] Chu’s defense, multiple photographs and reports show the congresswoman accepting appointments from leaders from both the All America Chinese Youth Federation (AACYF) as well as the Forums for Peaceful Reunification of China, groups with whom Chu denied affiliation.” Dem Rep Denies Membership in Orgs With Alleged Chinese Intel Ties, But Photos and Documents Suggest Otherwise
- Wait, wasn’t there a poll yesterday where a majority wanted him to run?! Poll: Most Democrats Prefer ‘Someone Else’ as Nominee in 2024 Instead of Joe Biden
- “Laurene Powell Jobs has a history of using news sites she funds to push her political views.”Magazine Owned By Major Biden Donor Urges Primary Challenge Against POTUS
- “Trump maintains a nearly 2-1 edge over nearest competitor Ron DeSantis.” Voters Want a Trump-DeSantis Primary Battle in 2024: I&I/TIPP
- “DeSantis isn’t traveling to early presidential primary states like Iowa or New Hamphire, at least not yet. Instead, his most recent tour was through three struggling Deep Blue cities to tout what he’s done differently in Florida.” Is Ron DeSantis Running for President Without Running for President?
- “The New Hampshire primary is part of who we are,” Pappas told local ABC affiliate WMUR on Sunday. “It helps define the kind of democracy, the direct democracy, that we have, that still flourishes today in New Hampshire. The engagement that we get from voters. What happened with the DNC [Democratic National Committee] was a total betrayal by Joe Biden.” Democrat New Hampshire Rep. Chris Pappas Blasts Biden’s ‘Betrayal’ Of His State
- “. . . there’s a growing movement by more moderate forces in urban areas across the country to push back against the radical left’s policies that have left so many cities unlivable for so many people.” Chicago’s Mayoral Election on Tuesday May Be a Harbinger of the Future for Other Big Cities
- A Democrat “mischief-maker” should launch a primary to challenge [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s likely bid for reelection in 2024, the Atlantic’s Mark Leibovich wrote Monday. Leibovich, a staff writer for the far-left magazine and former correspondent for the New York Times Magazine, contended a prominent Democrat should launch a 2024 primary challenge to Biden that “would anger a bunch of Democrats inside the various power terraria of D.C., starting with the biggest one of all, at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.” (Zell Miller or Leon Trotsky are both unavailable – jjs) Establishment Media Continue Attacking Biden’s 2024 Viability After First Lady Tried to Calm Concerns
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Does that include Yakutsk and Kamchatka?! National Security Advisor Describes U.S. ‘Mission’: Help Ukraine “Retake Territory That Russia Currently Occupies”
- “This story doesn’t quite pass the smell test, according to former Secret Service agents Jeff James and Dan Bongino, because a real threat would have prompted action by the Secret Service.” Was the Air Raid Siren During Biden’s Visit to Kyiv Was Staged? Here Are Some Clues.
- “Those drawing parallels to the Soviet-Afghan conflict should remember what happened in the sequel.” Ukraine Is Afghanistan All Over Again
- “Yermak said Saudi Foreign Minister Faisal bin Farhan al-Saud signed documents pledging the aid during his visit to Kyiv over the weekend. It was the first visit paid to Ukraine by a Saudi foreign minister since the two countries established formal diplomatic relations in 1993.” (suckers – jjs) Saudi Arabia Pledges $400 Million to Ukraine, Including $300 Million in Oil
- “Progressives love flag-waving, just so long as it’s not the U.S. flag they’re waving.” Why the Left Wants Americans Waving Ukrainian Flags
- “If Biden’s [Chinese] COVID policies have broken the U.S. Constitution, his Russia policies have helped break the world.” Russian Sanctions Have Proved as Useless as Chinese COVID Vaccines
- “Democracy today means nothing more than fulfillment of the Left’s agenda and their consolidation of power. Neither Ukraine nor America are democracies.” The Façade of Democracy
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “In addition to citizens preparing, businesses in South Africa have been preparing for the potential collapse of the grid.” US Citizens in South Africa Warned to Stockpile Food, Water Amid “Ongoing Energy Crisis”
- “I think our judgment at least is that President Xi and his military leadership have doubts today about whether they could accomplish that invasion.” (famous last words – jjs) CIA Director Doubts China’s Readiness to Invade Taiwan
- “. . . And how to start reversing course.” Biden’s Self-Defeating Foreign Policy
- ” ‘Palestinians’ celebrate the murder of Israeli brothers by handing out sweets, chant ‘Allahu Akbar.’” Israel: IDF Bolsters Troops in West Bank After Palestinian Terrorist Murders Israeli Brothers
- “Reigniting the trap.” The Two-State Solution Hoax
- “Lessons for America from France, Britain, and Germany.” The State of Europe
- “The day after the big march, Mexicans are divided as ever.” Mexicans See a Strongman, AMLO Sees a Mayan Elf
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “[Keisha] Lance Bottoms will return home to Atlanta to spend time with her family, Biden said in a statement.” Biden Announces Stephen Benjamin as Director of the Office of Public Engagement
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- The sweetener was discovered in Wuhan wet market by Anthony Fauci while on a taxpayer funded NIH junket . . . well, that’s fake but accurate. Study: Common Artificial Sweetener Linked to Cardiovascular Disease
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Libs of TikTok founder Chaya Raichik has partnered with Brave Books for the release of her new children’s book No More Secrets: The Candy Cavern. The book tells the story of a little lamb who knows better than to keep secrets from her parents, but whose teacher coerces her to do so.” Libs of TikTok’s New Book Teaches Parents and Kids How to Fight Back Against Groomers
- “While the amendment was eventually defeated, some Senate Democrats are hoping to resurrect the ERA, a move which multiple experts told the Daily Caller would achieve several of the transgender lobby’s biggest policy goals — such as the elimination of single-sex bathrooms, locker rooms and prisons. ‘Radical’: Senate Dems Resurrect Constitutional Amendment Experts Warn Would Gift Massive Wins To The Trans Lobby
- Deroy Murdock: “No end in sight to educational opportunities in the Golden State.” New Democrat Battle Cry: Tampons for Boys!
- “The legislation extends to K-12 school districts as well as college athletics, prohibiting students from joining sports teams on the basis of gender identity, rather than biological sex.” ‘Not Moving Backwards’: More Red States Join Push To Bar Men From Competing In Women’s Sports
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Van Fleet went viral two years ago after delivering an impassioned speech to a Virginia school board claiming CRT is rooted in cultural Marxism and warned Americans the communist subversion happening in the United States classroom mirrors the Chinese Cultural Revolution, which divided China’s population by class instead of race.” ‘1619 Project’ Author Tries to Out-Grievance Survivor of Mao’s Cultural Revolution
- “The cartoonist takes aim at race madness — and gets labeled as racist.” Canceling Scott Adams
- “The duo were talking about political correctness and its detriment to society and comedy.”‘Fucking Cowardly’: Bill Maher, Greg Gutfeld Hammer the ‘Mob’ for Constantly ‘Bitching’ on Social Media
- Robert Spencer: “Much, much more of this is coming. Save your old books. Get ready to hide them. That’s coming, too.” (Pussy Galore is now Front-Hole ConGusto – jjs) ‘The Name Is Bond. James Bond. My Pronouns Are…’ 007 Novels Get Woke Makeover
- Christian Toto:”Maverick did more than ‘save’ theaters. He’s telling others how to do the same.” Tom Cruise Gives Master Class in Humility at PGA Awards
- “Is it too late for Angela Davis to understand she has much in common with all Americans — even those without Mayflower connections?” Dear Comrade Angela: History Isn’t Always Black and White
- “Woody Harrelson told a relatively tame, 30 second vax joke during his SNL monologue, and the Big Pharma-funded media erupted in hysterics.” My God, He Said What?
- “The blow to the woke bosom of the Democrat Party.” The Asbury Revival – and the Left’s Loss
HITHER & YON
- “The American spirit flies, on the move, higher, to where there is beauty over the sky-draped land.” Air Heart
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.