ood morning, kids. A bit of good news to start things off. Literal fish-faced enemy of the people, Mon Calamari/Jesse Jackson mash-up Lori Lightfoot has been ousted as Windy City mayor. At least for the time being.
Polls have closed in Chicago and incumbent Mayor Lori Lightfoot lost her reelection bid on Tuesday. Lightfoot was among a field of eight candidates hoping to lead the beleaguered Windy City. At the time of this writing, Paul Vallas—a former head of schools in Chicago, Philadelphia, and New Orleans—leads the pack with 34.6% of the vote (see below for the current tally). Cook County Commissioner Brandon Johnson is in second, with 20.23%, and Lori Lightfoot is in third, with 16.58%. . .
. . . There is a slight—very slight—chance that Lightfoot could pull out a win—once all the mail-in ballots come in and are tallied. Those postmarked by Feb. 28 and received at the Board of Elections by March 14 will be counted. She would need to make up an 18,000-vote deficit, which is very unlikely. Then again, this is Chicago, the city that practically invented voter fraud, so never say never.
And “the Chicago way” of voter fraud is all but cemented in place in quite a few swing states and districts thanks to the 157-week-long “two weeks to flatten the curve.” As for Chicago, I have no idea who Paul Vallas is but if his resume includes running the schools in Chicago as well as Philadelphia and New Orleans, this resembles merely a swapping of deck chairs on an already sunken Titanic. On a positive note, if the magical ’76 Buick LeSabre doesn’t pop its boot to reveal 18,001 ballots all for Lori Light-in-the-loafers, at least Chicagoans understand that the past four years of out of control crime in the streets was intolerable, and Lightfoot, who was a champion of defunding the police, decarceration an general degeneracy had to go.
On the other side of the coin, since the majority of the electorate (legal and otherwise) was, is, and seemingly always will reflexively install Democrats – and these days that doesn’t mean the Daley Machine but radicals like the Groot, and worse. Yes, this was a Democrat primary race, but, forgetting for the moment that the GOP is no prize package these days either. to constantly vote for a party just because that’s what you, your parents and grandparents have done without any critical analysis of who and what they are in the present moment as well as their history of disasters and failures is the definition of insanity. FYI, that’s why a majority on our side voted Trump and will seemingly look for either him or someone in his mold nationally and locally going forward. But that is another issue.
The issue is of course out of control crime. And the only reason it’s out of control is racism. No, contrary to every aggrieved asshole who uses that as an excuse for their failings, like Lightfoot, it is the continued perpetuation of the blood libel that America is a white supremacist (and illegitimate) nation built on the backs of colored people of color, with laws and systems designed to keep the aforementioned perpetually enslaved. Hence, the mostly peaceful riots and spaces to destroy. The only thing it is doing is tearing this nation apart.
Homicide clearance rates are lowest for drug and gang violence murders. Since those make up a disproportionate number of black homicides, what Black Lives Matter activism and pro-crime legislative measures by Democrats and Republicans have done is turn over black communities to drug dealers and gang members who have been allowed to get away with murder.
Homicide doesn’t even make the CDC’s top 10 causes of death for men in America, but it’s number four for black men. Among black men under the age of 20, homicide is the leading cause of death. Most young black men are being murdered. And it’s only getting worse.
Convincing black people that the police are evil while showing them that the perpetrators operate with impunity also makes it nearly impossible to secure cooperative witnesses. And without those, murder cases are much less likely to be solved in any meaningful fashion.
More black people keep being murdered and the perpetrators keep on killing.
Black lives can’t matter, if black murders don’t matter. And since the vast majority of black murder victims are killed by black perpetrators, there’s no way to stop black murders without arresting and locking up black perpetrators. As David Horowitz wrote in, I Can’t Breathe: How A Racial Hoax is Killing America, “The false charge of ‘systemic racism’ is a convenient cover for the Left’s inability to identify actual racists directly responsible for inequalities in American life.” The inequalities in bringing the perpetrators of black murders to justice and preventing future killings can be attributed to the systemic racism of denying black people police services.
America is not racist except when it falls under the sway of leftist racists who insist on discriminating against black people by carving out separatist enclaves where policing will be managed by community activists and gangs and enforced through “redistributive justice”.
Of course, the only black lives that matter to the Left are the relatively rare and infrequent cases when a black male is killed at the hands of a white police officer. Even if the white police officers, in the case of this Tyre Nichols in Memphis, are all black. Then, it becomes yet another way to foment hatred and keep blacks firmly in the clutches of the Left. And it’s tearing us apart, as it is meant to do.
On the latest episode of the podcast (here and in the sidebar) CBD and I once again broach the subject of national divorce, vis a vis the recent comments proposing the same by Marjorie Taylor Greene. He is cautiously optimistic that the winds of change are blowing towards some sort of reconciliation short of the breakup of the nation. I am not so sanguine because we are not divided merely on issues but on the very legitimacy of the nation and the humanity of we who are desperate to save it. And racial politics is right at the heart of what is driving us apart, along with racial, sexual and other grievance groups that view their “oppression” as the result, not of mere policies, but of our existence.
Unless and until a majority of American blacks, and others on and of the Left, can see this and reject it, we are on the road to ruin and a world of hurt. And ironically enough, blacks will be hardest hit, as the saying goes.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Robert Spencer: “. . . once it has become taken for granted that the woke elite’s favored groups should get preferential treatment for medical care, how far away will the day be when you’re denied treatment because you’ve been designated a ‘MAGA Republican’ or an ‘insurrectionist’ over your opposition to the dominant Leftist ideology?” (or merely white – jjs) The Day Your Doctor Won’t Treat You If You Aren’t the Right Kind of Patient Is Closer Than You Might Think
- “Quietism takes a bewildering variety of forms.” Liberalism’s Good and Faithful Servants
OHIO DERAILMENT, TOXIC CHEMICAL DISASTER
- “Doctors said East Palestine, OH, residents are experiencing ‘chemical bronchitis.’” Nine Chemical Readings From Ohio Train Disaster ‘are Higher Than Normal’
- “Local and state authorities previously evacuated all residents within one mile of the February 3 derailment and started a controlled burn of industrial chemicals on the vehicle to decrease the risk of an explosion, which could have sent shrapnel throughout the small Ohio town. Vinyl chloride, a carcinogen used to manufacture PVC, was emitted from five train cars in the form of massive plumes of black smoke visible throughout eastern Ohio and western Pennsylvania.” Pennsylvania Opens Health Center Near Ohio Train Derailment as Residents Voice Concerns About Air and Water Quality
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Margot Cleveland: “While federal funding is not solely responsible for the rapid expansion of the Censorship Complex, it is the most troubling because our government is using our money to censor our speech.” Meet the Partisans Who Wove the Censorship Complex’s Vast and Tangled Web
- “The media’s dutiful narrative-shifting on the [Chinese] Covid lab-leak theory is just another reminder that today’s ‘journalists’ are Democrat Party activists who specialize in gaslighting.” The Only Thing Conspiratorial About the Chinese Covid Lab-Leak Theory was Media’s Coordinated Dismissal of It
- “This disinformation business sure has gotten complicated lately.” Get Tomorrow’s Disinformation Today!
- “Candace Owens has pushed her disagreements with Donald Trump to the point of insult.”The Derailment of Candace Owens
- Larry Elder: “Cable news and double standards.” ‘Evil’ Fox News Versus ‘Trusted CNN,’ Part 1
- Robert Spencer: “Is there no one at all connected with this administration who believes in freedom?” Yet Another Biden Appointee Hates Freedom of Speech
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “A pair of recent reports indicate, DEI professionals are losing their jobs, as layoffs across the economy have gained momentum.” Diversity Workers Being Phased Out Amid Corporate Job Cuts
- “We can no longer ‘agree to disagree’ and expect our society to be there when we wake up in the morning.” Beating the Balrog
- “It shouldn’t surprise when once in a while, the conditioned hypervigilant self-restraint of white society melts over in acts of Icarus-like self-destruction.” Is It Still OK to Be White?
- “The guest, Colette Pichon Battle, Visions and Initiatives Partner for climate justice initiative Taproot Earth, joined the call with a small label acknowledging that she was in ‘Choctaw Territory.’” Biden Junta ‘Black History Month’ Event Features Land Acknowledgement Of Slave-Owning Tribe
- Daniel Greenfield: “The police are too afraid to solve black murders.” Black Murders Matter
- “Bottled up fury over failed utopian schemes.” The Great Reset is Really Great Resentment
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Dem’s Interior Department quietly updates data, debunks White House talking point on gas prices.” Biden Said Oil Companies Were Sitting on 9,000 Unused Drilling Permits. He Was Wrong.
- “H.J. Res. 30 is expected to receive a House vote, then a Senate vote, in the upcoming days.” Biden Vows to Veto Joint Resolution Requiring Asset Managers to Invest Retirement Money for Profit Only, Not ESG Goals
- “The preliminary February 2023 data exceeds the registered 199 square kilometers (77 square miles) deforested during the entirety of February 2022 under the presidency of Jair Bolsonaro, who was heavily criticized and accused of endorsing the destruction of the Amazon Rainforest by Hollywood celebrities and French President Emmanuel Macron, among others.” Government Report: Amazon Deforestation in Brazil Skyrockets Under Lula
- “First, participation will be voluntary, then it will become mandatory.” Techno-Hell: Big Banks Invest $45 Million in Global Carbon Credit Platform
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The long overdue collapse – the first of many – comes as more Americans are starting to fall behind on their car payments, and the distress cycle is rapidly accelerating.” Subprime Auto Lender and Used Car Retailer Collapses as Distress Cycle Finally Arrives
- “American Federation of Teachers (AFT) President Randi Weingarten railed against challenges to President Joe Biden’s student loan cancellation plan outside of the Supreme Court Tuesday as oral arguments began for two cases that could put the proposal on ice, video shows.” Teachers Union President Melts Down On Supreme Court Steps
- “Contemporary American trade restrictionists are essentially expressing a modern version of mercantilism.” POINT: Protectionism Doesn’t Pay
- “Samuel Gregg’s utopian ideal of perfectly self-regulating markets, totally insulated from politics, offers little to inform practical policy.” COUNTERPOINT: The Last Gasp of an Ideology
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- The report notes that “there were no reported terrorist incidents in Mexico in 2021,” although it’s clear that violence by drug cartels is a persistent problem. But recent congressional attempts to designate Mexican drug cartels as foreign terrorist organizations have not succeeded, so cartel violence is not a terror threat for purposes of the State Department’s 2021 report. State Department Report on Terrorism: ‘The U.S. Southern Border Remains Vulnerable to Terrorist Transit’
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Coddled by the Left.” Murderers Walk Among Us
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Dr. Mary Talley Bowden saved more than 5,500 lives during the pandemic. The Texas Medical Board is trying to destroy her for that “horse” drug we’re not supposed to talk about.” (hat tip to commenter MTF – jjs) Is the Ivermectin Battle the Next Fringe Story to Become Fact?
- Is it me or has this shyster been saying the exact opposite for the past three years? FBI Director Wray: Pandemic Originated In A Chinese Lab, ‘Classified’ Info Supports Assessment
- Former CDC head Dr. Robert Redfield, who publicly averred the likelihood of a lab leak years ago, said that “scientists finally looked at the science and concluded the virus didn’t start in nature, but was taught to immediately infect humans and make it more transmissible between. The virus had to be taught that behavior and that was done in the lab… I think these scientists finally really went and looked at the science and said the science doesn’t add up [that] this was out of nature.” White House Panics After Wuhan Lab Leak Story ID’d as ‘Most Likely’ Theory for Chinese COVID
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Those who rejected the bill argued it lacked accountability measures and would cause an ‘expansion of government,’ according to Idaho Ed News.” ‘Precious Tax Dollars’: Idaho Senate Rejects School Choice Program Over Whopping $45 Million Cost
- “The University of Austin (UATX) is happening—and it will help rescue American higher education.” College of the Future
- I guess Playboy Adams is advocating for the return of prayer in school despite the (mythical) “separation of church and state?” NYC Mayor Eric Adams Says Prayers Replaced By Guns In Schools
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Judge Beryl Howell just gave the go-ahead for the FBI to review thousands of messages on Perry’s phone.” Obama Judge Unleashes FBI On GOP Rep. Scott Perry’s Phone Records For More J6 Hounding
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Heed our warnings.” Anti-Semitism is First and Utmost a Danger to America and its Values
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “It’s not the first time Kelly has violated self-imposed transparency measures.” Mark Kelly Breaks Transparency Promise, Hasn’t Updated Official Work Schedule in Eight Weeks
- “Lightfoot becomes the first Chicago mayor to lose a bid for reelection in 40 years, when former mayor Jane Byrne was ousted in 1983.” Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot Loses Reelection Bid
* * * * *
- “I know where the power is. I know where the — you think I’m joking? I learned a long time ago about the Divine Nine.” Biden at Black History Month Reception: ‘I May be a White Boy, but I’m Not Stupid. I Know Where the Power Is’
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] made the remark during a speech on affordable healthcare in Virginia Beach, describing a nurse he once met named Pearl Nelson when he suffered from clogged arteries.” Biden Says Nurse Would ‘Do Things’ To Him That She Didn’t Learn In School
- Thad McCotter: “Of necessity, there will be a lot of smoke and mirrors by the Democrats to obfuscate Mr. Biden will be a one-term president, albeit not by being defeated but by not running again. (Think of it as Mr. Biden avoiding the door hitting him on his way out.) Crucially, the sooner the GOP recognizes this, the greater the party’s chances to regain the White House in 2024.” GOP Must Understand That So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden Is Not Running for Re-Election
- “. . . Won’t say a fucking word.” Top Democrat Warns ‘Literally Hundreds’ Of Democrats In Congress Don’t Want Biden As Nominee
- “Overall, Lt. Governor Fetterman is well and shows strong commitment to maintaining good fitness and health practices. He has no work restrictions and can work full duty in public office,” Fetterman’s physician, Dr. Clifford Chen, claimed last year. It’s not clear why this man hasn’t been investigated yet. What’s Up With John Fetterman?
- Jeffrey Lord: “Abandoning the party and conservatism.” Farewell to Paul Ryan
- “But the answers are obvious.” Some Basic Questions Democrats Can’t (Or Won’t) Answer
- “City and state New York Democrats can’t decide what they stand for. Electoral reform could help clarify matters.” Tangled Up in Blue
- I will certainly ROFLMAO while vomiting. NH Gov Sununu: I Very Well May Run for President
- “Joe Biden, who has raised the national debt into the stratosphere and has allowed inflation to surge to its highest level in 40 years, was ranked 19th overall. For what exactly? Uniting the country?” (blame the Joe Stalin vote counters on this one – jjs) A Farcical Presidential Popularity Contest
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Though no cause for the collision has been revealed, an unnamed surviving passenger told the AP he felt strong braking and saw sparks before the train came to a sudden stop. “Our carriage didn’t derail, but the ones in front did and were smashed,” he told the outlet. The passenger noted he was in the fourth car and used a bag to break out a window to escape the train. Train Collision In Greece Kills At Least 29, Injures More Than 80
* * * * *
- She stated, “For Biden to acknowledge North Korea as a threat, that means that he needs to acknowledge that China is a threat against America, because the only reason that North Korea exists currently is because of Chinese Communist Party’s help.” Yeonmi Park: ‘Biden Is Very Afraid to Admit’ that China Is an ‘Enemy’
- “We Americans must prioritize the formulation of a new national security response to the threat from globalist, would-be emperors that include China, Iran, and Russia.” Where Is Our George Kennan? (first we need an Augusto Pinochet and a George Patton – jjs)
- “The Biden [junta] has been obsequious to hardline socialist Lula after his narrow victory over incumbent Jair Bolsonaro in the October election. Biden fawned over Lula’s victory and ostentatiously invited him to visit Washington on January 9, the day after Bolsonaro loyalists rioted in Brasilia.” Reports: Brazil’s Leftist President Ignores Biden, Allows Iranian Warships to Dock in Rio
- “A single out-of-control judge can subvert massive sectors of public life with a little help from his friends.” Brazil’s Emerging Judicial Dictatorship
- R.S. McCain: “History teaches us that no peace is ever permanent.” Is America Ready for the Next War?
- “Can one be a strong supporter of the ‘Palestinians’ and at the same time strongly oppose anti-Semitism?” Far-Left French MP Mad for “Palestine”
- “Ramaphosa’s insinuation that he and the ANC bore no legal responsibility to remedy the situation was quickly criticized, prompting the government to issue a formal statement in an attempt to clarify what he meant.” South African President Declares Government Has No Constitutional Responsibility to Provide Electricity
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- “The report has enormous implications for U.S. aid to Ukraine. John Sopko, the special inspector general for Afghanistan reconstruction, has spent the last decade cataloging the stupidity and incompetence that has led to the waste and has called for more oversight of aid to Kyiv.” Report on Afghan Withdrawal Details the Spectacular Failings of the Biden Junta
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “NBC News reports that there was a significant security breach at the United States Marshals Service (USMS) on February 17. The attack compromised sensitive data, including legal process returns, administrative data, and personally identifiable information. The breach affected a standalone USMS system and involved ransomware and data theft. The Justice Department is currently carrying out a forensic investigation into the incident.” U.S. Marshals Hit with Massive Cybersecurity Attack Exposing Sensitive Data
- “While hackers usually wait for up to two years before attempting to access personal accounts that have been breached, there is little to be gained by waiting. For LastPass users, it may be time to switch up your passwords. A word to the wise is sufficient.”LastPass Vault Breached via Employee’s Home Computer, Giving Keys to the Kingdom to Hackers
- “‘I can’t think of a worse time to cut defense spending than now,’ Rep. Mike Gallagher says. (what about cutting the Ukraine funding? – jjs) GOP Hawks Say the Only Thing Cut From the Pentagon Will Be ‘Wokeness’
- Raymond Ibrahim:A little known, though highly controversial, Islamic teaching is back in the news.” Muslim Clerics Promote Pedophilia Over Adoption
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “The Learjet pilot read back the instructions clearly, but began a takeoff roll instead.”‘Close Call’ Between JetBlue, Private Plane at Boston Airport Sparks FAA Investigation
- “Fraudsters may indeed have stolen as much as $60 billion from the various federal unemployment programs enacted by lockdown-era stimulus bills, according to a report from the Government Accountability Office. Other estimates predict that $400 billion, or half of the unemployment funds approved by the federal government, were ultimately lost to fraud.” (of course, she blames Trump – jjs) Biden Taps California Official Who Oversaw Billions in Chinese COVID Unemployment Fraud to Serve as Labor Secretary
- “Assessing past risk factors like drug abuse and mental-health disorders doesn’t violate parental rights—it protects those of children.” Where Past Is Prelude
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The first enormous rock, which is an estimated 450 feet in size (about the size of a skyscraper), is set to fly past Tuesday, according to an update issued by NASA and the JPL. Though the rock will only come within roughly 2,230,000 miles (3,580,000 km) of our planet, this is still considered pretty darn close by astronomers. NASA classifies ‘Near Earth Asteroids’ and ‘Potentially Hazardous Asteroids’ as those that come within 4,500,000 kilometers of our little planet.” Three Skyscraper-Sized Asteroids Are Headed Toward Earth. Here’s What You Need To Know
- “A new startup, The Spaceport Company, is building a floating ocean-going spaceport for smallsat rocket companies, with the company’s long term goal to provide a range of floating spaceports for rockets of all sizes.” New company aims at providing floating ocean-going spaceports for rocket companies
- “As jellyfish galaxies move through intergalactic space they are slowly stripped of gas, which trails behind the galaxy in tendrils illuminated by clumps of star formation.” Galaxies Afloat in Space
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “NIH is funding many studies premised upon how little research has been conducted on the long-term health risks of cross-sex hormones. Yet HHS is pushing for more transgender ‘care.’” Biden Junta Pushes Transgender Medical ‘Care’ While Quietly Bankrolling Research Showing Its Risks
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “In two seconds I could get canceled.” Bill Maher Rips Liberal Audiences on CNN
- “The device resembles a giant asthma inhaler crossed with a sex shop fleshlight. Each partner simply jams a smartphone into a slot, and the puckering lips below do the rest. The soft, silicone flesh is self-warming and responsive.” The Creepy New Chinese Kissing Machine Is a Sign of the Transhumanist Dystopia to Come
- “No business would advertise using a white guy in blackface. Yet many major brands are fine with paying a delusional male to sell to real women.” Big Businesses Like KitchenAid Display Hatred For Women By Hiring Men In Costumes For Ads
- “However, an unexpected benefit of the broken economy is that it’s making woke training an expensive luxury that some businesses are jettisoning.” The Names of Some of the 51 Anti-Conservative American Businesses May Surprise You
- “Many Americans are sick of wokeism in our culture and institutions and are hungry for different arguments and ideas only free-thinkers can provide.” ChatGPT’s Leftist Bias Accents Society’s Hunger for Free Thinkers
- “The Pharisee left announces restorative surgery ‘erases the humanity’ of disabled people.”Prominent YouTuber Slammed for “Ableism” After an Act of Charity Cured Blindness
HITHER & YON
- “The demographic Titanic is going to hit the iceberg. We may be thankful that some people on the ship are building lifeboats while there is still time.” The Population Crash
- “Erotic power and harsh reality renders Howard Hawks’ Red River brilliant in every way.”Conquering the Chisholm Trail or the Men Who Conquered It?
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.