Good morning, kids. So, whoever is pulling Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants’ strings actually pulled one that for once in a blue moon got an instantaneous freakout from the wrong audience: their own party (forced to break my embargo and link to the NY Post for this one):
Democrats laid into President Biden on Thursday after he announced that he would back federal legislation overriding a Washington DC crime bill that has been called soft on criminals.
“The White House f–king this up royally,” an anonymous House Democrat told the Hill.
“F–KING AMATEUR HOUR. HEADS SHOULD ROLL OVER AT THE WHITE HOUSE OVER THIS,” the lawmaker added, noting that the White House had previously expressed its opposition to the resolution nixing the bill, and claimed that it would back the DC City Council.
DC officials also expressed their outrage at the 80-year-old president’s apparent about-face on the matter.
“Today has been a sad day for DC home rule and DC residents’ right to self-governance, which President Biden himself highlighted in his administration’s Statement of Administration Policy issued mere weeks ago,” DC’s non-voting Democratic Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton said in a statement Thursday.
“We had hoped that with more Senate support, we would have been able to ensure that neither disapproval resolution pending before the Senate would reach the president’s desk, but with the nationwide increase in crime, most senators do not want to be seen as supporting criminal justice reform,” she added.
“I will continue to do everything within my power to persuade the president that signing or failing to veto the resolution would empower the paternalistic, anti-democratic Republican opposition to the principle of local control over local affairs,” Norton said.
DC’s attorney general also weighed-in Thursday, blasting the effort by Republicans in Congress to overturn DC law and the president’s lack of resistance to it.
“Any effort to overturn DC laws degrades the right of its nearly 700,000 residents and elected officials to self-govern — a right that almost every other American has,” Attorney General Brian Schwalb wrote on Twitter.
This from a woman who can’t even park a car. The decriminalization of crime has brought your city and dozens more to states of near chaos and anarchy. Intentionally I might add through the fog of propaganda known as “anti-racism” and “decarceration” etc., ad nauseam.
And funny how DC’s AG talks of “self-government” when everything he and his comrades stand for is the overturning of self-government and the rights of the individual – including life meaning not being raped robbed and murdered by animals let loose on society because of slavery and white supremacy or whatever the hell else Ibram X. Krement blood libels us with.
You and your ilk have proven with this and every other policy issue I might add that you are fundamentally irresponsible to the point of criminally negligent to run peoples’ affairs. And yet, here America lies in 2023, stomped to death and defecated upon by you and yours. Continuing:
“I support D.C. Statehood and home-rule – but I don’t support some of the changes D.C. Council put forward over the Mayor’s objections – such as lowering penalties for carjackings,” Biden wrote.
“If the Senate votes to overturn what D.C. Council did – I’ll sign it,” he added.
Carjackings in the District increased for a fifth straight year in 2022, according to DC crime statistics, with 485 incidents reported to law enforcement – a 14% increase from 2021.Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) noted Thursday that the president’s reversal indicates that he recognizes that leniency for criminals threatens public safety.
“By rejecting D.C.‘s law, [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden acknowledged the basic fact that soft-on-crime policies endanger the public,” Cotton wrote in a tweet.
“He should apply the same reasoning to drug trafficking, defunding the police, and illegal immigration,” the Arkansas Republican added.
Yay! Bipartisanship! No really! I usually use that expression sarcastically, but I guess in this case it doesn’t mean what you thought it meant: Republican surrender on all your policies. A few observations. In the wake of Lori Lightloafers defeat in the Chicago Democrat mayor primary, the Dems know that out of control crime is right up there with the economy and the border as the electorates key concern. Not that they necessarily give a damn about it but insofar as the GOP is going to run on this, despite the laughable attempt to lay the blame for their, Democrats’, policies at the feet of the GOP, they now have to fake sincerity and do something.
And this leads to the broader issue of the defeat of Lightloafers Grootfoot, as well as the recall of scum like this Chesa Boudin, the near recall of George Gaviscon or whatever the hell his dog collar reads, Marylin Mosby (mostly via indictment for fraud), and now the move to remove Kim Gardner among others and people like Eric Adams and even Cuomo-in-a-skirt Hochul trying to secure less progressive if not more normal (i.e. Constitution-abiding) judges to the bench, among others.
Forgetting about the hardcore braindead Marxists, what do doctrinaire liberals or those whose families have always voted Democrat reflexively for generations, who swallow the guff of CNN, the NY Times and WaPo hook, line and sinker really make of what’s happening in their cities? Remember, this is not merely about shithole neighborhoods like East New York, Compton, the South Side or wherever. The crime wave is hitting places like TriBeca, Santa Monica and the Miracle Mile.
Along with the Chinese COVID lockdown madness and other depredations, tens if not hundreds of thousands of blue city/state residents are heading for places like Florida and Texas. One hopes that they will leave their voting habits with them, recognizing that that is the cause of their collective exodus. But what of those who stay behind? Lightfoot’s gone, but look who will probably take her place. Trading in a Maoist for a Trotskyite is not going to feed the admiral’s cat. The problem with leftist/liberals/Marxists (call them what you will) is that their minds are so geared to think that their positions are absolutely correct, that when reality mugs them, they cannot accept being wrong, even on trivial matters let alone things like immigration.
To do so would be to allow the suspicion in the back of their minds that perhaps we who oppose them, who they have painted not just as wrong but as evil, are right. That would cause a crisis of conscience with them that they just cannot allow. Best case scenario is that this is the case with the hardcore dead-enders. Maybe the scales will fall from the eyes of mere liberals and generational Democrat voters. One can hope. It would help if we had a party with a mission to edjumakate them as to the error of their voting ways.
On a final and unrelated note, I am so sick and fucking tired of this blood libel that trying to stabilize Social Security, Medicare and all the rest of the abhorrent government ponzi schemes that are now crashing and burning is the equivalent of Tommy Udo shoving the crippled lady in the wheel chair down the stairs and cackling. The only cripple who should have been thrown down a staircase was FDR for putting us on this path in the first place.
Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Recent events, unethical investigators, and politically poisoned federal agents highlight for me the importance of not testifying against yourself by giving anyone tons of data investigators can extract and weave into a made-up story. Just ask grandmas who had iPhones near the Capitol Building on Jan. 6, 2021, or people blocked from using hotels because their phones were in Washington, D.C., around that date. An Unexpected Lesson From the Alex Murdaugh Trial
- “Man-made horrors abound when a society views human life as expendable.” What’s Next for Wokeism?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “According to the Washington Post, FBI officials and the DOJ clashed fiercely over how to handle recovering suspected classified documents from Trump, with FBI agents arguing for a cooperative approach and the DOJ pushing for the unprecedented raid on a former president’s home.” Report: FBI Agents Wanted to Close Trump Documents Probe, but DOJ and FBI Leaders Pushed for a Raid
- Robert Spencer: “The sinister authoritarian Garland knows what a firestorm he would ignite if he admitted it, though. So expect the denial and stonewalling to continue. But his answer on Wednesday about spies in churches was revealing enough in itself.” Okay, So It Looks as if the Justice Department Probably Has Spies in Catholic Churches
- “So-called ‘equity action plans’ are rooted in discrimination, promote division, and directly conflict with American values. This latest executive order will force every single one of the 23 federal agencies to enact the radical left’s climate and equity agendas. The Anti-Woke Caucus will continue to fight these abuses of power that are meant to pit Americans against one another and tear down the principles that made our country great.” Rep. Jim Banks, Anti-Woke Caucus Unveil Bill to Defund Biden Equity Executive Order
- “Why would a nation whose people have been taught to hate it oppose being conquered?” If China Invades America, Will Leftist Rejoice?
- Daniel Greenfield: “The largest payout to rioters and protesters in American history.” (not so much a payout as a payoff – jjs) BLM Rioters Get $6 Million Because Cops Didn’t Wear Face Masks
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Somehow blaming the CCP for [Chinese] Covid, rather than the Chinese people, is proof of racism and xenophobia in America that must be silenced.” Faced With Their Own Idiocy on the Lab Leak, Media Double Down on Calling You a Racist Rube
- “. . . while we have criticized the Biden plan as a regressive and expensive mistake, we also believe it would be an overreach for the justices to strike it down. There are limits that restrict when and how the court can exercise its authority — and this is one of the instances in which it should recognize those limits.” (it’s way beyond that, assholes; it’s completely unconstitutional as well as immoral and unfair – jjs) WaPo Editorial Board: Biden Just Blatantly Broke The Law, But SCOTUS Shouldn’t Touch Him
- “It’s not a ‘lie’ to cite allegations made by a sitting president’s lawyers or campaign officials.” If the Dominion Defamation Lawsuit is a Slam Dunk, Why are CNN and the New York Times Lying About It?
- “New York Magazine has no problem engaging in blatant gay shaming so long as the target is a Republican.” New York Magazine Makes Gay Shaming Great Again in Hit on George Santos
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Carbon is life. Worldwide Carbon Emissions Reached Highest Level In History Even As Western Countries Spent Billions On Green Policies
- “California’s Energy Commission on Tuesday approved a plan to run the Diablo Canyon Power Plant through 2030, five years later than the nuclear plant was scheduled to close. While Democrats and environmentalists have long pushed to close the plant, Gov. Gavin Newsom’s (D.) administration has changed course following a series of blackouts that swept the state this summer.” Newsom Administration Looks To Save Controversial Nuclear Plant Amid California Energy Crisis
- Clarice Feldman: “Look what’s making a comeback.” Reality Bites as ‘Greens’ Embrace Nukes
- “It’s time for EV owners and manufacturers to answer for the environmental and human rights crimes they are bankrolling in the name of ‘climate change.’” It’s Time To Admit It: EVs Are EVIL
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- David Harsanyi: “It’s a flagrantly illegal action that holds long-term consequences.” Biden’s Student Loan ‘Relief’ is a Cynical, Dangerous Attack on the Constitution
- “The patent application comes as more consumers default on their automotive loans due to economic turmoil and inflationary pressures. The number of debtors delinquent by more than 60 days increased 26.7% year-over-year as of December 2022, according to a report from Cox Automotive. Some 1.84% of loans were severely delinquent, marking the highest rate since the aftermath of the financial crisis.” Ford Submits Patent for Car That Repossesses Itself or Locks Drivers Out of Features if Payments Missed
- “All these projects to digitize the world are also programs to digitize you, to turn you into a virtual rather than real human being.” Digital Currency and You
- Biden is “pushing for insolvency by not doing anything,” Hern said in the interview. “If we look inside this budget window, there’s going to be an insolvency issue. And Joe Biden and the Democrats, and I would argue all Republicans, need to sit down and have an adult conversation about how we save what we promised to the American people.” Despite The Establishment’s Best Efforts, Some Republicans Want To Reform Entitlements
- “Trump made a speech on his economic plan, largely ignored in the press, that outlined a powerful and proven program for raising incomes across the board.” Look at the Data: Trump’s Trade Agenda Would Increase Middle Class Income
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Joe Biden has left our Northern Border completely exposed due to his failure to secure the Southern Border and forcing our Northern Border patrol to deploy to fight his crisis on the Southern Border,” Republican New York Rep. Elise Stefanik told the DCNF. “It Hasn’t Stopped”: The Northern Border is Wide Open and People are Funneling Across
- “Welcome.US gives cover to the Biden administration’s open-border policies under the guise of compassion.” An Immigration Con Job
- Sick, criminal degenerate laughs at the deaths of two unfortunate kids, then blames Trump while erasing the border and letting drugs and criminals flood in. Biden Rips Republican on Drug Deaths: “That Fentanyl They Took Came During the Last Administration”
- “In even the bluest of blue communities, the schtick of virtue-signaling big-city mayors on sanctuary policies appears to be losing its appeal.” Has America Reached Its Breaking Point on Sanctuary Policies?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “After meeting Thursday with Democrats on Capitol Hill, Biden said he would sign the Republican resolution to block a D.C. law that would reduce punishments for criminals, a move that puts the president at odds with the far left as the 2024 presidential election approaches. Biden has the option to veto the resolution, leaving the law intact.” Biden Says He Will Sign Legislation Overturning D.C. Council Soft-on-Crime Policy if Senate Passes
- “When asked whether [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden feels that he has focused enough attention on dealing with crime in big urban cities, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said the president is committed to working with whoever the people of Chicago elect . . .” WH Press Secretary: Biden Inherited a Rise in Crime
- [Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s defeat] “is one more data point demonstrating the political perils for Democrats who don’t persuade voters they are sufficiently tough on crime.” –The Hill Democrat Party Again Given Notice on Crime as a Major Issue Ahead of 2024 (UPDATED)
* * * * *
- J. Christian Adams: “The Alex Murdaugh murder trial has a tragic scope as vast as the downfall of any of Shakespeare’s eponymous tragedies. Not only did Alex Murdaugh fall from his luxurious heights to utter wreckage, but a powerful 100-year-old family dynasty was also destroyed.” Alex Murdaugh Found Guilty of Murder, a Huge Win for Rule of Law in Rural S. Carolina
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Too many government officials and medical experts, proven utterly wrong about [Chinese] COVID in so many ways, continue to disassemble the truth in an effort to rationalize their many errors. ” Denial in the Post- [Chinese] COVID Era
- “This is how idiotic these people are, and how moronic” Rand Paul: Chinese COVID Lab Leak “One of the Greatest Coverups in Modern Medical History”
- “The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.” Do Masks Prevent Chinese COVID?
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Time to take our children and country back from the Cultural Marxists.” De-Fund the Schools!
- “On the Kalven Report, academic freedom, and the limits of institutional neutrality.”Where’s the Line?
- “Should we pay teachers more? Depends.” Teacher Pay in Perspective
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Which country is that, China, North Korea or Iran. Or the state of Deep? Dem Rep. Barbara Lee: My Lawsuit Against Trump Is in ‘the Country’s Best Interests’
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “His lawyer now warns that religious freedom is ‘essentially dead’ under the Trudeau government.” Canada: Catholic Student Suspended – Then Arrested – For “Opposing Gender Ideology”
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “College Park Mayor Patrick Wojahn, 47, was arrested and charged with 40 counts of possession of child exploitative material and 16 counts of distribution of child exploitative material, according to Prince George’s County Police Department.” (give it a few years and pedophilia will not only be legal but required lest you be labeled a hater – jjs) Democrat College Park Mayor Arrested on 56 Counts of Child Porn
- “The Board recommends that the Committee further review the above allegation concerning Rep. Ocasio-Cortez because there is substantial reason to believe that she accepted impermissible gifts associated with her attendance at the Met Gala in 2021,” the report says. “Substantial Reason To Believe” Titty Caca AOC Accepted “Impermissible Gifts” With Met Gala Appearance, Ethics Probe Finds
- “I was diagnosed over the February recess with a case of shingles. I have been hospitalized and am receiving treatment in San Francisco and expect to make a full recovery. I hope to return to the Senate later this month,” the 89-year-old California senator said. (thank goodness it wasn’t a case of aluminum siding – jjs) Dianne Feinstein’s Hospitalization Leaves Senate Democrats Without Outright Majority
- “DeSantis has been ramping up travel around the country as part of his book tour and as he prepares to launch a bid for the White House, likely in late spring or early summer.”DeSantis to Visit Iowa Next Week Before Expected 2024 Bid
- “Why is the chief of staff of a United States Senator blocking people on Twitter who are asking about the Senator’s constitutional ability to vote on or introduce legislation?”Fetterman’s Chief of Staff Won’t Tell Anyone How the Hospitalized Senator is Introducing Legislation
- “Conservative voters are wising up to the GOP’s tricks and they are no longer willing to play along.” Been There, Done That. Not Doing It Again.
- “The fights against transgender surgeries and Big Tech addiction are two powerful examples of what a more hands-on, culturally pugnacious, parents- and children-first GOP can, and should prioritize.” Parents and Children are the GOP Future
- “The incumbent finished third on Tuesday in the city that is ostensibly America’s third-best.”Lightfoot Down: Does the Demise of Chicago’s Mayor Matter?
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Vindman proposed that for $12 million in initial funding, his company Trident Support would bring support closer to the front lines by providing a logistical midpoint from which equipment could be distributed.” (this fat traitorous fuck deserves the wrong end of a noose – jjs) Alexander “Bearclaw” Vindman Secretly Pitching Ukrainian Military for Millions in Defense Contracts
- “For the moment, economic sanctions are doing what they always do: giving Western leaders a lot of virtue signaling and public relations opportunities, but with little tangible result.”One Year Later: Are Sanctions Against Russia Working?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Some European diplomats accused Washington of failing to take a firm stance as negotiations aimed at reviving the 2015 nuclear deal sputtered to a standstill, the WSJ reported. The Biden [junta] is reluctant to ramp up consequences for Iran’s nuclear buildup, but at the same time unwilling to make the political and diplomatic concessions necessary to revive the pact, the diplomats said.” Biden Junta Wants Allies to Keep Quiet as Iran Comes Closer Than Ever to Nuclear Capability
- “How anyone can look at a little girl and think she represents a danger to the regime demonstrates the epidemy [sic] of stupidity. But no one ever accused the Iranian fanatics of being smart.” Iran Investigating the Poisoning of Hundreds of Schoolgirls
- “Going it alone.” Israel Confronts the Iran Threat
- “The electricity utility sits at the intersection of politics, incompetence, and crime.” (just like the Bidens – jjs) Why South Africa’s Collapse Finally Came Down to Eskom
- “Perhaps the European political spectrum is a little narrower than the common assumptions would have it.” Hungary and the Nordic Countries: Five Ways the Darlings of the American Right and Left Might Not Be So Different After All
- “The Arabs in North Africa don’t even bother to conceal their racism.” Tunisian President Vows to Crack Down on ‘Hordes’ of African Migrants – No Comment from Farrakhan, Lightfoot (I added that bit)
- “The ‘Synod’ that is most needed is one to elect a valid successor to Benedict XVI.” The Bergoglian Anti-Papacy: Ten Years and Counting
- The incident occurred last week at Kettlethorpe High School in Wakefield, Yorkshire where a copy of the religious text had been brought to school by a Grade 10 student. The principal of the school, Tudor Griffiths said there was “no malicious intent” and that the book remained intact, but that didn’t stop the school from suspending those involved. 4 British high school students suspended after Quran damaged on school premises, police record ‘hate incident’
- Daniel Greenfield: “The IRS investigates waiters, but won’t touch Islamic terrorists.” IRS Allows PFLP Terrorists to Fundraise Through Leftist Nonprofit
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “The Sacramento Bee wants us to look favorably on a California law that the Biden administration appears eager to replicate.” Spinning California’s Disastrous Contracting Ban
- “The failures in federal postal policy keep piling up.” Postal Service’s Blank Check Must Be Returned To Sender
- “The land dispute highlights why Native Americans need true sovereignty, not federal dependency.” Wisconsin Residents Illegally Held Hostage In Their Homes By Native American Tribe
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The American Medical Student Association has played a central role in Big Pharma’s takeover of medical education.” Big Pharma is Unopposed in Its Domination of Medical Education
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “When the spacecraft got within about 70 feet of the station, there was a delay of a little more than an hour while ground controllers installed a software override to a sensor for monitoring the position of one of the 12 hooks on Endeavour, used to lock it to ISS’s docking port. Though visual and other data showed the hook was working, the sensor could not, and without that software override Endeavour would automatically abort the docking.”Endeavor Docks with ISS
- “DART in the context of planetary defense taught us nothing, so NASA’s claim that this mission was to learn more about planetary defense was always utter bunkum. The mission’s real purpose was the study of asteroids, but selling it that way was hard. The sizzle of planetary defense however was a better lobbying technique, and it worked, even if it was dishonest.” Scientists Publish Their Results from the Impact of Dimorphos by DART
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “No.” Are There More Than Two Sexes?
- “Part One: What is trans extremism, and what is it doing?” What Leftists Are Saying About Trans Extremism
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Puffin, the publisher of Roald Dahl’s books for children, procured services from Inclusive Minds for its rewriting of the famed children’s books. Despite this, Inclusive Minds denies its role in such Orwellian censorship while acknowledging the selling of guidance to companies seeking such rewritings” Top Censor of Roald Dahl’s Books: ‘Non-Binary, Asexual, Polyamorous Relationship Anarchist’ with ‘Autism’
- “However, if you pay attention to her, you will know exactly what’s happening at Disney and other companies creating content for America’s kids.” (and in the media, academia, government and soon every aspect of our society – jjs) The Woman Behind Bastardizing Roald Dahl’s Writing Explicitly States Her Values and Goals – And You Won’t Like Them
- “How many other beloved books have been bowdlerized and then reissued without the public’s knowledge?” 7 Beloved Books You Didn’t Know Were Censored By History-Hating Publishers
- “’For years now, leftist activists have been trying to ‘cancel’ people and companies for things they have said or done in the past,” he said in a statement. “This includes the removal of statues and memorials and the renaming of buildings. Using this standard, it would be hypocritical not to cancel the Democrat Party itself for the same reason’ . . . While the prospect of Ingoglia’s bill is appealing, nobody really thinks this is a real proposal. But it does reveal two things: the Democrats don’t have a sense of humor, and they’re so lacking in self-awareness that they don’t realize that the real target of this bill, which approaches Swiftian levels of sly satire, is cancel culture in general.” Is This the Greatest Job of Political Trolling Ever?
- Christian Toto: “Rogan shreds Team Biden in ways few comedians dare on latest podcast.”Joe Rogan on Biden Junta: “These People are Utter Fools”
- “In Canada, where the campaign is called ‘Her for She,’ the limited edition candy bars feature the faces of five women chosen to be a part of the campaign — and one of them is, in fact, a man.” What the Fudge? Hershey’s Celebrates Man for International Women’s Day
- “Kimmel ridiculed the possibility of the virus originating in a lab and concedes that it’s still a possibility in almost the same breath.” (he originated in a petri dish marked “failure” – jjs)DAMAGE CONTROL: Jimmy Kimmel calls Trump ‘racist’, Tucker Carlson a Russian asset after Chinese Covid lab leak confirmation
- “Eid al-Fitr could replace Easter.” Woke Norweigans Try to Replace Christian Holidays With Liberal Festivities
- “A population is easy to control so long as they are fed but a people must have a culture.”Are We a Population or a People?
HITHER & YON
- “It was at The American Spectator where George blossomed as a writer and commentator on the national scene.” George Neumayr, 1972–2023
FINALLY . . .
- Mary Chastain: “I miss my old boss.” ‘Apologize for WHAT?’ We Lost Andrew Breitbart 11 Years Ago
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
Just ask grandmas who had iPhones near the Capitol Building on Jan. 6, 2021, or people blocked from using hotels because their phones were in Washington, D.C., around that date.
I find this interesting especially in light of the case of the “suicide” of the Princeton student in which her phone being on the grounds of SRI meant absolutely nothing and was dismissed. Seems reliability depends totally on the case.