Good morning, kids. Two quotes are quite cromulent this morning:
“You take the most flak when you’re directly over the target.”
“The way you solve things is by making it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing.”
Of course I am referring to Kevin McCarthy’s release of something like 40,000 hours of videotape from the Capitol recorded on Day of Infamy 2: Democrat-Staged Reichstag Fire Boogaloo, also known as January 6th, 2021. The second quote was from the late great Milton Friedman and it sure seems to apply in this instance to Kevin McCarthy. We have given him a lot of shit over the years for fecklessness and uselessness as a part of the GOP-e, but in releasing the footage not to a house organ propaganda mill that would spin and even actually edit them, as was done with Senator Josh Hawley a la the George Zimmerman Trayvon Martin 911 call, but to Tucker Carlson, he has done the nation (whatever the hell this nation is in the wake of that day and Election Season 2020) and the cause of liberty a tremendous service.
There is of course a huge difference in “political” profitability, insofar as earning the support of the electorate, and profitability in the sense of your cronies and party bosses as well as K-Street. McCarthy for sure may be on the outs with them, at least in the short term. Maybe the long term since this puts a giant torpedo in the meme/Big Lie they have been swamping the airwaves with for over two years.
That leads us directly to the first quote, where everyone in power is calling for Tucker Carlson to be taken off the air. Loudest, and most execrable in that regard is Chuck “Cuck Schemer” Schumer. Carlson laid into him:
“Chuck Schumer went on the Senate floor today to explode and to say that showing that video, evidence of wrongdoing by the federal government, including the security forces, the police department that Nancy Pelosi personally controlled, letting the public see any of that is a threat to democracy . . . “
“You don’t often see the Senate majority leader openly call for censorship on the floor of the Senate as if that was totally normal and didn’t contradict the spirit and the letter of the First Amendment,” Carlson said, before calling out Republican Sens. Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, Thom Tillis of North Carolina and Mitt Romney of Utah for siding with Schumer.
McConnell criticized Carlson for releasing the footage Tuesday, citing a letter from Capitol Police Chief Thomas Manger, who criticized Carlson’s use of footage showing Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick walking during Jan. 6. Sicknick died after suffering two strokes, the D.C. medical examiner ruled.
“From this, we learn two things: One, you’re getting close to what they really care about. And you have to ask yourself why? Why is it so important that they would degrade themselves by telling such obvious lies and calling for censorship? Why? What are they trying to protect?” Carlson asked. “That might be worth exploring and we plan to. And the second thing we learned from this is that they’re on the same side. The Senate majority leader joins the Senate minority leader. Thom Tillis, Mitt Romney. They’re all on the same side!”
Put that in Hunter Biden’s crack pipe and smoke it! In any case, Schemer has absolutely zero leg to stand on. If the Big Lie they have pushed about 1/6 is so self-evidently true as they claim, wouldn’t the release of the footage merely underscore the premise and prove it to be an historical fact? The reaction only serves to prove the exact opposite – that what happened on 1/6 was at worst a government-sponsored panty raid which only got out of hand and violent because of the agitation of agents provocateur of the FBI and Antifa that led to the deaths at their hands of Ashli Babbitt and Roseanne Boyland. As far as injured police, the Kapitol Kops mostly did that to themselves via friendly fire from teargas and flash-bangs.
There is no reason to go further into this. The Dems/RINOS stole the 2020 election and when decent people came to peacefully protest, the former created the pretext and the myth of an “insurrection” as a means to cement their legitimacy and to persecute all opposition to the Junta going forward. So far, they’ve stopped at mere incarceration without due process of scores of innocent people. Make no mistake, they will go further than that if they feel they can get away with it.
If Schemer had any balls and was not completely disingenuous, he’d actually appear on TuCa’s show and debate him. Of course, that is a non-starter for obvious reasons. No, the reaction to any challenge to their authority is to silence all voices of protest and contradiction.
And that leads me to a bit of good news that is not entirely unrelated to Schemer’s hatred of the First Amendment.
[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s FCC pick, Gigi Sohn, withdrew her nomination Tuesday after she faced criticism for her anti-police rhetoric and other controversial views.
Sohn withdrew her nomination after facing severe criticism from both Republicans and Democrats over her controversial views. This ends the 16-month battle over her nomination.
The Democrat nominee said she decided to withdraw after facing “unrelenting, dishonest, and cruel attacks” from the cable and media lobbyists. Democrat commissioners at the FCC have been stalled from carrying out their agenda because they have been unable to secure a majority at the agency. . .
. . . Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), the ranking member of the Senate Commerce Committee, said in a written statement:
The withdrawal of Ms. Sohn’s nomination is a major victory and represents a strong bipartisan agreement that we need a fair and impartial candidate who can receive the support needed for confirmation. The FCC is not a place for partisan activists; free speech is too important. Now, it’s time for the Biden administration to put forth a nominee who can be confirmed by the full Senate and is committed to serving as an even-handed and truly independent regulator.
Sohn has called Fox News “state-sponsored propaganda” that is “dangerous to democracy” and called on the FCC to investigate if Sinclair Broadcast Group, a conservative-run network of local TV stations, should have a broadcast license.
Sohn was the cofounder and CEO of the leftist advocacy group Public Knowledge, which called on cable and satellite providers to cancel One America News Network.
In October 2020, Sohn claimed that Facebook and Twitter “don’t have a censorship problem, they have a transparency, consistency & standards & practices problem. Their decisions 2 remove or not remove content are opaque, ad hoc & arbitrary. Which upsets people on both sides. #section230.”
During one confirmation hearing in February 2022, Sen. Dan Sullivan (R-AK) lambasted Sohn for calling Republicans “white supremacists”:
I don’t see how you can be unbiased. “Fox News is state-sponsored media… propaganda… Republicans know the only way they can win is to suppress the vote.” These are yours. Here’s a retweet: “your raggedy white supremacist president and his cowardly enablers would rather kill everybody than stop killing black people.” Damn. That’s way out. I mean, do you think most Republicans are racists and white supremacists?
Here’s this filthy tyrant’s full and lengthy rap sheet at Discover the Networks. She’s a Soros stooge, supports BLM terrorism, hates conservatives, is in favor of so-called “net neutrality,” and in general is a raging Maoist with toxoplasmosis coursing through her veins along with toxic hatred for the First Amendment.
So, yes, the good news is that she has been deep-sixed thanks mostly to Manchin’s and Sinema’s vocal opposition to her confirmation. The bad news is, the Junta’s bench is deeper than the Mariana’s Trench. Which brings me to this action that’s flying under the radar and poses an existential threat to our economic and perhaps concomitant physical survival:
. . . California’s bad ideas rarely stay inside its borders.
In 2021, House Democrats under San Francisco’s Pelosi passed the PRO Act which would crush freelance workers nationwide. In his state of the union, Biden urged passing, “the PRO Act because workers have a right to form a union.” Workers already have a right to form a union. The PRO Act eliminates the right of workers to be able to work independently of employers and unions.
To many Democrats who depend heavily on union cash and seek to control the economy by herding workers into serving the large businesses they regulate and receive donations from, freelance workers are a problem. And regulating them out of existence by reclassifying them as employees through the ‘ABC Test’, which is at the heart of AB5 and the PRO Act, is the answer.
Now, Biden has nominated Julie Su, an architect of AB5’s war on freelance workers, as Secretary of Labor. When Biden pushed Su, California’s Labor Secretary, as Deputy Labor Secretary, Republicans challenged her on the $31 billion in pandemic fraud, the worst in the nation, and her ruthless war on freelance workers that devastated workers and businesses. . .
. . . As the Labor Secretary, Su will be in a position to help Biden kill millions of jobs. Eliminating freelance workers was one of Biden’s campaign promises to unions. And he’s delivering.
“States like California have already paved the way by adopting a clearer, simpler, and stronger three-prong ‘ABC test’ to distinguish employees from independent contractors,” his campaign had promised. “As president, Biden will work with Congress to establish a federal standard modeled on the ABC test for all labor, employment, and tax laws.”
. . . “If this legislation passes as-is, it will instead destroy my livelihood by making all my work contracts illegal,” Bonnie Kristian, a national journalist, wrote.
While the PRO Act would face congressional challenges, the Biden [junta] has been trying to use the Labor Department to create a backdoor assault on freelance workers by reclassifying the status of independent contractors under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
That’s where Julie Su will come in.
In California, Julie Su abused her power to terrorize small businesses and drive freelancers out of work, warning that she would be “doing investigations and audits. That will be on both wages and tax because AB 5 expands the ABC test that way. So we will be doing investigations and audits so that those who want to comply with the need to reclassify can do so and those who don’t will understand that’s not the kind of economy we want in California. So we can issue citations and demand both wages and taxes and other kinds of penalties.”
. . . Su’s message was the familiar one of mobsters arriving on the doorsteps of small businesses and warning them that unless they hire their approved workers, bad things will happen.
“When we talk about creating a voice for workers, that it’s really a voice premised on union — like a genuine right to a union on the job. If we can accomplish something, it will set a model for the country,” she emphasized. That’s why she’s been chosen to head the Labor Department.
Under Su, the Labor Department will move forward with forcibly reclassifying freelance workers while auditing and fining anyone who resists. This campaign of terror that began in California will go nationwide. Independent truckers will go out of business leading to further grocery shortages and a collapsing supply chain. Countless other professions will also fall apart.
Julie Su has used California’s Labor Department to oversee both unprecedented corruption and abuses, with billions in pandemic payments made to criminals and scammers while people starved, and she has destroyed the economic security and livelihoods of the state’s workers.
The estimable Lloyd Billingsley adds to Daniel Greenfield’s piece with this blast from the past:
Joe Biden’s nominee for Comptroller of the Currency in the U.S. Treasury Department was Saule Omarova. A native of the Kazakh Soviet Socialist Republic, Omarova attended Moscow State University on a Lenin Scholarship. In the best Leninist-Stalinist style, Omarova wanted to end independent banks as a class and put the Federal Reserve in charge of every American’s money.
Such centralization essentially replicates banking in the Soviet Union, a regime Omarova still praises. Based on her record, Senator Tim Scott (R-S.C.) could think of nobody “more poorly suited to be the Comptroller of the Currency” than the Moscow State alum.
Biden now wants “tested and experienced leader” Julie Su for U.S. labor secretary. The confirmation hearing might take testimony from Californians harmed by AB5, which stripped workers of their independence and inflicted harm on people with the fewest resources and alternatives.
Like I said, their bench is ugly, dark and deep. If we have to rely on Joe Manchin and Kristen Sinema to constantly veto these fiends, we’re already toast.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “An empty America may appeal to the fever dream of suburbanites working in concrete jungles. It means the death of the countryside and the assignment of the future to pitiless multinationals bringing cataclysm, assisted by a government cruel beyond measure.” A Guide to Operation Prison Camp
- “In reality, fixing elections takes many forms. Some of the massive U.S. election rigging processes are technically legal, some are kinda-sorta legal, and some just plain aren’t. Put it all together, and the fix is in.” The American Left Rigs Elections Everywhere Else, so Why Wouldn’t They Do It Here?
- “Residents of the suburbs and their elected officials are waking up to the fact that they are under attack.” The Many Lies of the Housing Crisis Alarmists
- The Germans in the 1930s — and keep in mind that, at the turn of the 20th century, Germany was the most advanced society in the world — thought that they were doing a good and important work in discriminating on the basis of race. They thought they were guaranteeing the purity of their race and the honor of their country. Today, the American elite thinks they are doing good work in discriminating on the basis of race, sex, sexuality, disability, and religion. They think that they are advancing “social justice.” Perhaps they never heard the saying, “Two wrongs don’t make a right.” America 2023 Is Not Quite Germany 1930s — Yet
- Glenn Reynolds: “Su was the architect of California’s AB5, which wrecked the prospects of freelancers, independent truck drivers and other people outside the reach of corporatist America. If given the chance, she’ll do that nationwide. Is what we’ve got now a kinder and gentler fascism than we saw in Germany and Italy? Sure. But it’s fascism nonetheless. And it must stop.” How the Biden Junta is Getting More and More Corporations to do Its Bidding
- Dennis Prager: “Understand the Left’s support for mask-wearing and you will understand the Left.” Why the Left Is Pro-Mask
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “They said police officers were killed—they weren’t. They said the mob was armed and violent—footage shows that they were carrying flagpoles and, for the most part, walking peacefully inside the building. They said the crowd stormed the Capitol—many of them were let in by Capitol Police. Schumer and his allies in Congress didn’t want any of this to be revealed.” Cuck Schemer Loses His Mind Over Release of Jan 6 Tapes as Dems Struggle to Maintain “Insurrection” Narrative
- “Carlson released never before seen footage Monday night from the Capitol riot after Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy gave him more than 40,000 hours of footage. Some footage showed Officer Brian Sicknick walking around the Capitol allegedly after he engaged with rioters, while other footage showed Missouri Sen. Josh Hawley leaving the Capitol building. Schumer said Carlson manipulated his audience.” Cuck Schemer Begs Rupert Murdoch To Kick Tucker Carlson Off Air Because “Democracy Depends On It”
- “From this, we learn two things: One, you’re getting close to what they really care about. And you have to ask yourself why? Why is it so important that they would degrade themselves by telling such obvious lies and calling for censorship? Why? What are they trying to protect?” Carlson asked. “That might be worth exploring and we plan to. And the second thing we learned from this is that they’re on the same side. The Senate majority leader joins the Senate minority leader. Thom Tillis, Mitt Romney. They’re all on the same side!” (BINGO!!!! – jjs) Tucker Carlson Fires Back at Sen. Schemer’s ‘Call for Censorship’ Over Unearthed Jan. 6 Footage
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] has been very clear: Jan. 6 was the worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War,” Jean-Pierre continued. (mostly because Democrats perpetrated the attack when they stole the election – jjs) White House Attacks Tucker Carlson Over Jan 6 Coverage
- “No. I said at the very beginning, ‘transparency,’” McCarthy said. “And so what I wanted to produce for everybody is exactly what I said, people can actually look at it and see what’s gone on that day.” (Manure Raju is pathetic – jjs) Kevin McCarthy Defends Releasing January 6 Tapes, Torches CNN Reporter To Their Face
* * * * *
- “How can the SPLC rectify its mission of exposing extremists to law enforcement with the fact that one of its own attorneys is among those arrested for violently targeting law enforcement sites? The fact is, it can’t.” An SPLC Lawyer Was Just Charged With Domestic Terrorism — The “Anti-Hate” Org is Now Completely Discredited
- The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) did not address any of the alleged violence that unfolded over the weekend and defended Jurgens as having been a “legal observer” of the protest. (in the same way Himmler observed a mass shooting – jjs) Southern Poverty Law Center Defends Attorney Arrested for Alleged Domestic Terrorism
- David Harsanyi: “It is loathsome for the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] to smear his political opponents as modern-day Bull Connors when he was the one who embraced segregation.” Former Segregationist Bestie Joe Biden Has Thoughts On Race Relations
- Margot Cleveland: “Contrary to the Democrats’ claims, echoed by friendly media outlets, Leavitt’s letter says that Friend’s whistleblower retaliation complaint, originally filed in September 2022, remains pending with the DOJ’s inspector general.” House Democrats Lied About Whistleblower in Leak to Corrupt Media
- Margot Cleveland Part Deux: “The FBI’s D.C. field office treated Americans exercising their right to free speech as suspected criminals, with no evidence to do so.” Whistleblower: FBI Targeted Innocent Rally-Goers Just For Being In D.C. On Jan. 6
- Johnson, who said he was fired after being seen wearing the pro-Trump cap, said someone in the crowd put it on his head, and when the person asked for it back, Johnson kept it as an act of self-preservation while he rushed to the aid of his colleagues. Ex-Capitol Hill Cop Says Supervisors Went Silent During Jan. 6 Riot; Donning MAGA Cap Cost Him His Career
- “Sayreville, New Jersey, Republican Councilwoman Eunice Dwumfour was murdered 34 days ago, and her family says that authorities have left them in the dark.” (probably got the Jersey version of Arkancide – jjs) ‘Mystifying and Troubling’: Attorney Advising Family of Slain GOP Councilwoman Blasts Authorities for Lack of Info on Case
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “One alert for this particular news item suggests users read a CNN article titled ‘What to know about the Tucker Carlson January 6 footage’ which questions the validity of the footage Carlson aired.” Searching for Tucker Carlson’s Bombshell J6 Videos? YouTube Censors Will Direct You to Fake Fact Checks Instead
- “[Gigi] Sohn withdrew shortly after Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) said he would oppose her, saying she cannot rise above her “toxic partisanship.” Her nomination had been stalled after a contentious mid-February confirmation hearing in the Senate Commerce Committee. Sen. Jacky Rosen (D-NV) had expressed misgivings over Sohn’s anti-police rhetoric.” (huge blow to the junta, but they have a very deep bench of radicals, freaks and tyrants – jjs_Controversial Biden FCC Nominee Withdraws After Democrat Concern over Anti-Police Rhetoric
- “There’s a reason why freedom of speech and of the press are both in the First Amendment. Yet since 2016, no single institution has done more damage to our country than the media.”Our Most Essential Institution Is Also Our Most Dangerous
- “By definition, all politicians run for office because they desire power, and once obtained will quickly do whatever it takes to retain it.” America’s Blacklist Culture: Republican in FL Proposes to Regulate Speech
- “Why didn’t DeSantis come out against the bill right away? The #NeverDeSantis people salivated over his silence.” DeSantis: ‘I Don’t Support’ Bill Requiring Compensated Bloggers to Register With the State
- “If an organization portrays itself as balanced, but is not, it should be labeled to inform the public.” Elon Musk Says He Might Put a Propaganda Warning Label on CNN’s Tweets
- “CNBC reports that Salesforce has announced the release of Einstein GPT, a software powered by OpenAI’s notoriously leftist AI technology that will help salespeople, customer service agents, and marketers in their daily work. The new service makes use of generative AI’s capacity to produce text or other information after learning from databases of data gathered from the internet.” The Woke Get Woker: Salesforce to Integrate ChatGPT-Powered AI into Business Platform
- Larry Elder: “Cable news and double standards.” Evil Fox News Versus ‘Trusted CNN,’ Part 2
- “State lawmakers set their sights on the Internet.” Closing the Digital Frontier
- “In Gonzalez v. Google, the Supreme Court is considering whether a website can be sued when one of its suggestions goes awry.” Is YouTube a Murderer?
- “The government isn’t challenging these companies. They’re not regulating themselves. Only besieged parents are making the effort.” The Sneaky Way Big Tech Abuses Children
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Trudeau echoed the narrative of “disinformation” and “misinformation” frequently advanced by America’s Democrat Party and its political allies. Justin Castreau-cescu to Farmers: ‘You Guys Are Worried About Climate Change’
- “As climate change intensifies, natural disasters and warming temperatures can lead to declines in asset values that could cascade through the financial system,” Yellen said in prepared remarks obtained by The Daily Wire. “And a delayed and disorderly transition to a net-zero economy can lead to shocks to the financial system as well. These impacts are not hypothetical. They are already playing out.” Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen Claims Effects of Climate Change Could ‘Cascade Through the Financial System’
- “So, in addition to the economic case for net zero being, well, zero, the chance of averting the supposed greenhouse warming is nil, and predicting the climate 80 years from now is impossible. It gets even worse for the narrative of Green New Dealers when the benefits of fossil fuels and CO2’s fertilization effect are taken into account.” The Economic Case for Net Zero Is Zero
- What’s this asshole so worried about? He and the junta can always just unilaterally de-industrialize ourselves without China. Winning. Biden Climate Envoy John Kerry Says China Tensions Hurts His Climate Talks
- “Biden’s energy czar urges BP, Chevron to ‘take stock of the science’ after companies announce oil and gas investments.” John Kerry Rebukes Oil Companies for Increasing Production. The So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Has Been Pressing Them for Months To Do Just That.
- “New York State’s scheme to reduce carbon emissions overreaches, removing any theoretical advantages.” A Poorly Designed Boondoggle
- “Why key facts are dismissed by America’s elites is a story of corruption, collusion, megalomania, greed, cowardice, intellectual negligence, and delusional mass psychosis.”Renewables Aren’t Renewable
- “Degrowth does not undo capitalism, but helps perpetuate it.” Why Capitalism Loves Degrowth
- Humberto Fontova: “If only Stalinist policies were regarded similarly by enlightened opinion worldwide.” Greenies and Commies Partner for Propaganda
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “One reason used-car prices are sometimes a leading indicator for inflation is that they are highly flexible and responsive to market conditions. Other prices take longer to adjust to increases or decreases in demand. So when inflation is rising, it can show up first in the used car market.” Bidenflation: Used Car Prices Jump Most in 14 Years
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Biden’s labor secretary pick Julie Su is an unaccountable anti-worker ideologue.” It Had to Be Su
- Daniel Greenfield: “Under Su, the Labor Department will move forward with forcibly reclassifying freelance workers while auditing and fining anyone who resists. This campaign of terror that began in California will go nationwide. Independent truckers will go out of business leading to further grocery shortages and a collapsing supply chain. Countless other professions will also fall apart.” Biden’s Labor Secretary Nominee Wants to Ban Freelance Workers
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “New York City’s policies are attracting financially burdensome migrants to the city and worsening the national border crisis.” On Immigration, Local Decisions Matter, Too
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “How about everyone stop wearing masks? It’s been over three years. Get over it.” NYC Mayor Eric Adams Wants People to Drop Mask When Entering a Store to Prevent Crime
- “Nothing is going to change in Portland until the police, the politicians, and the prosecutors all decide to punish lawbreakers and enforce the law. Otherwise, stores may as well put out a sign: ‘Everything on sale — if you want to pay for it. Otherwise, help yourself.’” Portland’s Last Two Walmart Stores Closing Because of Shoplifting
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “We frighten the pants of everyone with the new strain,” Hancock reportedly says, to which the adviser responds, “Yep, that’s what will get proper behaviour change.” REPORT: Former UK Health Secretary Asks When To ‘Deploy The New Variant,’ Messages Show
- “Now that the FBI and US Department of Energy have come out in support of the theory that [Chinese] COVID-19 may have started in a Wuhan lab, the debate over the origins of the pandemic has entered a new phase. While there are still those who refuse to consider that the virus started in a lab, new intelligence has managed to convince two of the largest government agencies in the US that this is now a possibility.” 10 People Who Were Banned, Suppressed and Censored for Speaking Out About Chinese COVID Lab Leak, Vaccines
- “We don’t doubt the virus is real, but that does not justify the authoritarian response that followed its outbreak.” Was Chinese COVID a Manufactured Crisis?
- “The World Health Organization released a new proposal seeking to grow the body’s influence in handling future pandemics.” WHO’s Pandemic Treaty is a Gift to China and a Globalist Nightmare for Everyone Else
- “U.S. District Judge Brian Wimes ruled that the Second Amendment Preservation Act, which allowed law enforcement agencies to be sued up to $50,000 for assisting in the enforcement of federal gun laws, is unconstitutional and violates the Supremacy Clause, further saying that it is ‘invalid, null, void, and of no effect,’ according to the ruling in United States District Court for the Western District Of Missouri. The Department of Justice (DOJ) previously sued the state over the law, saying Missouri could not ‘simply declare federal laws invalid,’ according to a DOJ press release.” (the 9th and 10th Amendments I guess only work when it’s a blue shithole state – jjs) Federal Judge Strikes Down Missouri Law That Blocks Local Gov’ts From Enforcing Federal Gun Laws
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Why shouldn’t the GOP do its own ballot harvesting?” (try it and find out what the DOJ will do after BLaM-tifa is finished with you – jjs) Should the GOP Adapt Ballot Harvesting?
- If an eligible voter were to refrain from voting, he would be sent “a form” from the state “inquiring as to why [he] did not so cast a ballot.” If an elector did not return the form explaining why he didn’t vote, he would be fined. If Connecticut and Washington Democrats Get Their Way, Voting Will Become Mandatory
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Richard Blumenthal and Amy Klobuchar sit on the Senate Task Force for Combating Anti-Semitism.” Dem Senators Blasted Ticketmaster Over Taylor Swift Debacle. They Have Nothing to Say About It Raking In Cash From Farrakhan Hate Rally.
- “Why Christianity is a threat to our technocratic elites.” Our Christophobic Ruling Caste
- “Obsessively spreading false – and dangerous – disinformation about the Jewish people.”Bella Hadid – Like Father, Like Daughter
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The group may not have a leg to stand on, considering the millions of dollars it receives in untraceable, dark money donations.” Irony Alert: Left-Wing Dark Money Group Accuses Federalist Society Chair of Operating “Dark Money Network”
- “Congressional investigators say she might have violated House ethics rules and federal law.”It Looks Like Titty Caca AOC Is a Crook! How Shocked Are You?
- Jeffrey Lord: “Yet another success as Trump stars.” CPAC 2023’s Home Run
- “Governor Ron DeSantis currently is the only credible rival to Donald Trump for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination. As such, his State of the State address on Tuesday was a de facto part of a campaign that has not even been announced.” DeSantis’ State of the State Address to the Florida Legislature Tuesday Sure Looked Like a Campaign Item
- “America has become a shell of its former self. When the opportunity to take back America arrives, a proven commodity is essential, and there is only one person with the track record to prove they are up for the job.” Trump Is Leader of Republican Party – and America
- I guess Ben Carson isn’t black, Richard Grenell isn’t a homo and Elaine Chao is neither a dame nor Oriental. What they are, though, is light years ahead in competency than anyone in Barry’s cabinet. Liberal Tears: Michelle Obama Recalls ‘Uncontrollable Sobbing’ When Trump Became President; ‘No Diversity, No Color’
- “Lightfoot’s defeat might be a hopeful indicator that some Democrats are beginning to wake up. The Woke Democrat mayor syndrome has by now become a tired cliché in need of change, with Lightfoot’s defeat as a sort of clarion call.” Lori’s Fall
- “This shift is part of a national story. In the past two elections — 2020 and 2022 — Asian Americans have moved toward the right, according to election returns and exit polls.”Asian Americans are Deserting the Democrats and Shifting to the Right
- “Pete [-r Puffer] Buttigieg dumbly attempted to establish his pseudo-populism.” Does Chasten Shop at Kohl’s?
- Sohrab Ahmari: “Nikki Haley’s vice presidential bid deserves to be hooted down and out of the 2024 race.” Never, Ever, Ever Haley
- She is scheduled for an aluminum-siding-ectomy this fall . . . Sen. Dianne Feinstein Discharged From Hospital After Receiving Shingles Treatment
- David Harsanyi: “Many Democrats celebrated Newsom’s threat, as they’ve celebrated threats before, because they have zero qualms about compelling or hurting companies. They don’t believe it’s authoritarian. They’re just angry they no longer have a monopoly on the practice.” When DeSantis Targets a Corporation He’s a Fascist. When Democrats Do it They’re Heroes
- “The retail pharmacy’s sin in Newsom’s eyes is that it refuses to break the law by selling abortion pills in states in which abortion is illegal.” California Governor Gavin Newsom Declares War on Walgreens
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Russia is not the only country becoming demilitarized from sinking resources into Ukraine.”The Ukraine Weapons Drain
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The New York Post reported that Mexican authorities are still searching for a motive for the kidnapping, with one possible theory that the American nationals were confused with Haitian drug smugglers.” Mexican Authorities Arrest Suspect In Kidnapping, Murder Of U.S. Nationals
- Known in the criminal underworld as “La Kena or Ciclon 19,” Jose Alberto Garcia Vilano is the current Gulf Cartel operational leader in Matamoros. This Is the Mexican Border City Cartel Boss Behind Killing, Kidnapping of U.S. Citizens
- “Two of the four kidnapped Americans in Mexico were killed.” Lindsey Graham Wants to Use Military Against Mexican Drug Cartels
- Pfft. WH: “Attacks on U.S. Citizens Are Unacceptable No Matter Where or Under What Circumstances”
* * * * *
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden has repeatedly tried to convince Americans that China is merely a competitor to the U.S. rather than an adversary. Not only does this poll show that the American people aren’t buying that, but China’s aggressive actions are making a mockery of Biden’s statement. The fact that voters overwhelmingly choose literally any unnamed GOP candidate over [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden when it comes to addressing the threat from China shows how little trust Americans have in Biden’s abilities to deal with China.” Majority Of Voters Say Any 2024 GOP Candidate Would Handle China Better Than Biden: POLL
- “More Iranians than ever – at home and abroad – call for regime change.” Opposition to Iranian Regime is Even More Powerful This Time
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- “Aircraft, guns, vehicles left behind during Biden’s bungled withdrawal.” Taliban Has $7.2 Billion Worth of U.S. Military Equipment Abandoned in Afghanistan, Report Says
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Maggie Hassan and Jeanne Shaheen lead charge on nominee who attempted to strip underage sexual assault victim of anonymity.” Senate Dems Schedule Hearing for Biden Judicial Nominee Under Fire From Sexual Assault Victim
- “And it’s absolutely brutal.” (the Peter-Butterbutt principle – jjs) Video: Biden FAA Nominee Can’t Answer a SINGLE Question Relevant to Aviation Safety
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The CDC already sent bird flu samples to Big Pharma to start manufacturing H5N1 vaccines for humans.” (chickens to become extinct in 5-4-3-2 . . . – jjs) U.S. Might Vaccinate Chickens Due to Bird Flu Outbreak
- Deane Waldman, M.D.: “Artificial Intelligence—lacking judgment, intuition, and compassion—can’t replace your doctor.” Artificial Intelligence Can’t Replace Your Doctor
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Whether this will become a naked eye object of beauty of course remains totally uncertain.” Newly discovered comet could be brightest object in sky in October ’24
- “Most of the dark spots seen across Io’s surface are the result of volcanic eruptions.” Juno captures close-up images of Jupiter’s moon Io
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- The court’s ruling says the USAPL must “cease and desist from all unfair discriminatory practices” and that the organization has two weeks to amend all rules deemed in violation of the ruling. Athletes are now able to compete in divisions based on their personal gender identity and not their biological sex. Court Rules Trans ‘Woman,’ a Biological Male, May Compete Against Female Weight Lifters
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Stolen Youth pulls back the curtain of this pervasive ideology and arms parents with the information necessary to protect their children.” Explosive Book on “Stolen Youth” Examines the Left’s Indoctrination, and Arms Parents
- Robert Spencer: “If the Arizona gubernatorial race had not been successfully pilfered from Kari Lake, MLB would have to scuttle the Cactus League as well and would have to hold spring training in bluer climates such as Michigan or New York. Entire franchises would have to relocate out of red states and move again every few years if new patriotic governors were elected. Ridiculous? Of course. Welcome to woke world.” Washington Post Demands That Baseball Ban Teams From Holding Spring Training in Florida Because — You Know Why
- Robert Spencer Part Deux: “And this could be the most absurd one yet.” NY TimesDiscovers New Source of Racism
- Christian Toto: “Daily Show alum recoils at culture that dismisses views, demands allegiance.” Jon Stewart Meets the Divisive Country He Helped Create
- “The facts are in.” Liberals Are More Depressed Than Conservatives
HITHER & YON
- “Cattle Queen of Montana was a project that brought joy to Ronald Reagan and Barbara Stanwyck, expanded their already formed friendship, and continued the mutual warmth and kind regard.” (IIRC, Stanwyk was a staunch conservative – jjs) Finding Friendship and Fortitude, Even in a Flop
- “Gillray’s prints combined high art—grand action scenes, literary symbolism, elaborate allegory and complex detail—with obscenity, outrageous insults, bizarre distortions of the human body, and dream imagery hauled up from the depths of the unconscious.” Political Dreamings! Perspective Horrors!
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
TIP JAR: Your support helps keep the lights on and is truly appreciated. Note: We are on Stripe, not PayPal.