Good morning, kids. Fittingly, it’s the Ides of March, so let’s play “One of These Things Is Not Like the Other,” shall we? Okay.
1 – “Geronimo!”
2 – “Oorah!”
3 – “Huzzah!”
3 – “Banzai!”
5 – “We made our point and Donald Trump has asked for everybody to go home. So what are we going to do? We are going to obey our president.”
Now, I ain’t no George S. Patton, but that last one looks a bit iffy for someone about to lead a bloody insurrection in an attempt to overthrow the government, no?
What the Democrats had planned on J6 — January 6, 2021, the day the votes were made official at the Capitol, never happened.
Just consider the crackdown that did occur subsequent to J6. Consider then what would have happened had there in fact been an Antifa/Democrat style riot at the Capitol.
They would have come down on everything on the “Right. . . ”
. . . But, instead, we got Jacob Chansley. The “QAnon Shaman.”
On J6, Chansley ambled down the corridors, got a police-conducted tour, then said a prayer and howled. Who knows his politics, or cares?
What neither Chansley, nor hundreds of others who were there that day did, was riot.
They did not come brandishing firearms. (Who goes to insurrect without guns? This is America about which we are talking.)
They set no fires. This is worth repeating. They set no fires. (Whereas Antifa set fire to the “Church of Presidents” in a real riot, albeit memory-holed, in front of the White House.) . . .
. . . Agents provocateur, of whom there were beaucoup. An “agent provocateur” is a person working for the government who tries to provoke someone into committing a crime.
Frankly, it’s astonishing that they didn’t take the bait. There were half a million outside. They could have burned the place down.
Had they, we all would have been crushed.
And for his bloody battle cry and goofy attire, Jacob Chansley got 41 months in a federal prison. Of course, the “bloody battle cry” as well as video footage of him being personally and calmly escorted around the Capitol by Capitol cops as if on a VIP tour is exculpatory evidence that was withheld from his attorneys. I assume because of “national security” reasons, of course.
And now, let’s play another favorite called “Compare and Contrast.”
Protestors carrying banners that read, “Queers Bash Back,” and, “Bash Fash,” were seen on video smashing glass windows while police officers tried to fend them off. Additional footage showed police outside taking down masked protesters who appeared to be carrying spray paint cans.
A UC Davis campus police spokesperson told Breitbart News that “two people were arrested after spray painting the outside of the building.”
“I’m not sure what the exact charges are, but that’s what they were doing,” the spokesperson said.
The police spokesperson added that he did not have information on the identities of the individuals who were arrested and that, so far, no arrests have been made in connection to the smashed glass windows on the university’s campus doors.The left-wing and LGBTQ activists were also seen carrying banners that read, “Protect Trans Kids,” and, “Fascists Off Campus.”
The violence by protesters arrived on the heels of UC Davis chancellor Gary S. May releasing a video in which he referred to Kirk as a “proponent of hate” and falsely claimed the Turning Point USA founder has “advocated for violence against transgender individuals.”
May also proclaimed that while the university “can’t control how these groups [TPUSA] operate,” the campus community can “work together to neutralize and negate their influence.”
UC Davis. A place that makes Patrice Lumumba University look like Hillsdale College in comparison. Forgetting for a moment that considering who and what controls the state university system, law enforcement and indeed the entirety of the state itself, is there any doubt whoever the cops nabbed will be let off with a wrist-slap if not an apology? Worse, this Gary May bastard incited the violence and while I would not be surprised if he helped organize it, he nevertheless approves of it. Because, pace Ace, “Our speech is violence, and their violence is speech.”
On the latest episode of our podcast, which will post a bit later this morning, friend and friend of the blog Michael Walsh discussed his latest essay, wherein he, and we, attempt to tackle the subject of the rock and hard place we find ourselves in:
In the movie The Untouchables, written by David Mamet and directed by Brian De Palma, a streetwise Irish cop named Malone tries to educate a starry-eyed fed named Eliot Ness in the ways of Chicago justice when up against an implacable, deadly opponent like Al Capone. The scene has become justly famous for this line: “He pulls a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. THAT’S the Chicago way! And that’s how you get Capone.”
But for our purposes here, what even more important is the exchange between Sean Connery and Kevin Costner that immediately precedes it:
Ness: I want to get Capone! I don’t know how to get him.
Malone: [talking privately in a church] You said you wanted to know how to get Capone. Do you really wanna get him? You see what I’m saying, what are you prepared to do?
Ness: Everything within the law.
Malone: And *then* what are you prepared to do? If you open the ball on these people Mr. Ness you must be prepared to go all the way. Because they won’t give up the fight, until one of you is dead.
Well, that’s the question, isn’t it? In a battle between good and evil, with the law having gone over to the side of evil—as it had in the gangland Chicago of the 1920s and ’30s—what are the good guys prepared to do? With the country-as-founded now being shot out from underneath us on a near-daily basis, how do concerned citizens fight back? . . .
. . . politically mobilized Trump supporters didn’t take up arms on Jan. 6, and as for “violence,” the patsy protesters had nothing on the Antifa and Black Lives Matters thugs during the Summer of Floyd of blessed but rapidly fading memory, his work on earth here now done.
If not the system (which as I noted here and here, IS the steal, having now effectively legalized voter fraud), then what? Certainly not the courts. Time after time, suits have been brought in response to this or that enormity, only to have the courts dismiss the plaintiffs as “without standing.” Most egregious of the recent examples was Texas v. Pennsylvania in late 2020, in which Texas and other states sued Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin—the states that handed Biden his “win”—for changing their election laws (owing in large part to the Covid hoax) by means other than legislative, in clear violation of the Constitution. . .
. . . Meanwhile, the addlepated but deeply malevolent Joe Biden, who continues his payback war against everyone who wrote him off half a century ago as a malignant idiot, continues to illustrate the truth of “Irish Alzheimer’s,” which is that you only remember the grudges. Wrecking the economy, annihilating longstanding societal norms in the name of “equity”, picking a fight with Russia like a drunk in a bar nearing closing time, shuttling his treasury secretary over to the Ukraine as techbro banks collapse literally overnight, Biden is the most destructive president in American history, even worse than Woodrow Wilson: like Wilson he disbelieves in the Constitution; unlike Wilson, he openly despises his country and his countrymen and acts on it every day.
So what are you prepared to do? The recent midterms, which were supposed to have been a spanking for the Democrats, barely moved the needle. The sudden appearance of Kevin McCarthy’s backbone as speaker of the House has been a pleasant surprise (and thanks to the Freedom Caucus for holding his feet to the fire until they got what they wanted), but the superannuated Senate led by two ambulatory stereotypes, Chuck Schumer and Turtle McChao, is functionally dysfunctional, held periodic hostage by Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema, and now boasting both a vegetable in John Fetterman and its very own Lady Gaga in Dianne Feinstein. There is much talk of partition, even of civil war.
Yet most of us continue to believe in America; like the movie version of Eliot Ness, we’ve sworn to do “everything within the law” to try and right the ship of state before, like all previous democracies, it sinks beneath the waves of historical reality”
Funny how Walsh uses a phrase straight out of the opening –the very first line in fact — of The Godfather where the undertaker, Amerigo Bonasera does everything right and the country and system that he “believes in” stabbed him in the back. So where does he go?
And where do WE go? As I stated and has been illustrated above, if we attempt to engage in a peaceful protest, we lose because it results in Reichstag Fire 2: Biden’s Enabling Act Boogaloo, and would have had we taken the bait on J6 after the intentional killing of Ashli Babitt and Roseanne Boyalnd, and the physical assaults carried out by cops and Glowies on the peaceful crowd.
But if we do nothing after each and every stolen or sabotaged election, after schools abuse our children, after we are silenced or fired for wrong-think, and on and on and on, we ultimately wind up in the same place. Behind a new iron curtain. In this case, an Ironic Curtain given the circumstances and players involved in the original’s demise.
And yet, here we are talking about Trump alternately coming up with gems like his trade package but then sticking his foot in his mouth with puerile name-calling of his opponents and worse, making the now immutable historic fact of the 2020 stolen election his central campaign pillar of 2024, as well as the attributes and negatives of DeSantis, as well as the ridiculousness of the rest of the pack as it takes shape, as if elections and regular order still is the status quo.
Leftist agitators and their Democrat (ham ‘n) eggers-on notwithstanding, Americans do not really care for politics. They care about being left alone to live their lives. And this has always been relatively easy because despite the economic vicissitudes of the past, we never really had to worry about where our next meal was coming from.
That has now changed, given the past two years of near runaway inflation, the devaluing of our currency, the destruction of our all-important energy sector, the erasure of our borders and the increasingly feral nature of an illegitimate government whose policies are crumbling around them for all to see despite the best efforts of the Democrat-Propaganda Complex.
When you got nothing, you got nothing left to lose. That applies equally to us and our oppressors as both our plans and worlds fall on our heads.
And that day is fast approaching.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Criticizing the government is authoritarian. Having doubts about war is authoritarian. Expecting social media to be a forum for free and open speech is authoritarian.” Inversion Blender
- Daniel Greenfield: “Foucault, who sexually abused 8-year-olds, advocated for pedophiles.”The Pedophile Behind Prison Abolition
- Glenn Reynolds: “Insanity, we’re told, consists of doing the same thing over and over again while expecting a different result. Maybe it’s time to stop the craziness. Or maybe right-wing critics of the higher-education establishment should stop criticizing and cheer this on. After all, those whom the gods would destroy, they first make crazy. And there’s a lot of craziness going on.” Woke Colleges Are Literally Driving Students Mad
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “What the authorities did over the weekend was absolutely profound. They guaranteed the deposits, all of them, at Silicon Valley Bank. What that really means — and they won’t say it, and I’ll come back to that — what that really means is that they have guaranteed the entire deposit base of the U.S. financial system. The entire deposit base.” Former Clinton Treasury Official Says US Banks on Verge of ‘Nationalization’
- “Unsurprisingly, bank stocks were hit especially hard amid fears of a banking ‘contagion’ spreading from SVB to the rest of the world.” Asian Stock Markets Tumble in Wake of SVB Collapse
- “Times of Israel report confirms money was withdrawn before feds seized Silicon Valley Bank.” Israeli Banks Transferred $1 Billion Out of SVB Before Collapse
- “SVB CEO Greg Becker, who is listed on the board of directors, sold millions of dollars in stock just days before the company’s failure and CFO Daniel Beck sold about one-third of his holdings for about $575,000, according to The Wall Street Journal.” Meet the SVB Board: Trump ‘Shock’ Prayers, Dem Donors, and Improv
- “The White House’s word games reportedly stem from concerns about optics.” Don’t Call It a ‘Bailout’: No One Is Buying the White House Spin on Silicon Valley Bank
- “Blaming deregulation is how the left perpetuates the myth that more government is always the answer, and how it disguises the fact that too much government is often the cause of such disasters.” First Thing We Do, Let’s Blame ‘Deregulation’
- “Rising interest rates and the end of easy money threaten the tech mecca’s current model.”Can Silicon Valley Remake Itself
* * * * *
- “I cannot wait to see what Biden latches onto in this report to make it positive.” Inflation: Everything is 6% Higher From a Year Ago and Rent is Up 8.2%, the Highest Ever
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- The incident came just hours after UC Davis chancellor Gary S. May declared Kirk a “proponent of hate” and encouraged students to “neutralize and negate” TPUSA’s influence on campus. Watch: Left-Wing Activists Smash Windows, Are Arrested at UC Davis Charlie Kirk Event
* * * * *
- “Silicon Valley Bank might have been able to make good on $74 million promised to customers had it not pledged the money to leftist causes.” Silicon Valley Bank Pledged Nearly $74 Million To Black Lives Matter Causes
- “As a point of reference, $82.9 billion is more than the GDP of 46 African countries. In 2022, the Ford Motor Company’s profits were $23 billion,” they also noted. The sum of $82.9 million includes “more than $123 million to the BLM parent organizations directly,” as well as much more to other organizations supporting BLM’s agenda. Black Lives Matter Movement Received Nearly $83 Billion from Corporations
- “We made our point and Donald Trump has asked for everybody to go home. So what are we going to do? We are going to obey our president….” Jacob Chansley Saved Us All
- “An absurd, unscientific, and unfair system of racial classification is so deeply embedded in American law, and so passionately supported by groups that see themselves as beneficiaries, that gettig rid of it is not in prospect.” The Untold Story of Racial Classification in America
- “Under the Biden [junta], it’s regular Americans, not the woke ruling class, who get the short end of the stick.” Biden Junta Hurries to Protect the Ruling Class But Habitually Abandons Hardworking Americans
- “We can’t punish the J6 Committee members for their lies from the dais, but they did something far worse. They concealed the evidence by refusing to let anyone but their chosen allies see it. They even tried to lock it up for fifty years. There’s a term for this: Obstruction of Justice.” The J6 Committee’s Obstruction of Justice
- Agreed. For someone we know as an historic RINO, there is no political upside, from the Deep State perspective, for McCarthy to do this. He painted a target on his back big time, whatever his shortcomings past and in future. Trump on McCarthy Release of J6 Surveillance Footage: “I Think It’s a Brave Thing He Did”
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “I don’t know which is the bigger mystery: why people take the Lincoln Project seriously or why the Lincoln Project thinks people should take it seriously.” The National Man-Boy Lincoln Project Can’t Grasp Why Fox News Won’t Run Its Ad Attacking Fox News
- Margot Cleveland: “At its core, NewsGuard is no different than the Global Disinformation Index — except it turns a profit for its efforts.” Why NewsGuard Is Just As Bad As The Pro-Censorship Global Disinformation Index
- “The only events it insists on banning are those that promote conservative values, the values that founded the United States, ended slavery and racial discrimination, and made Americans the wealthiest and most prosperous humans ever in the history of the human race. These ideas Eventbrite blacklists.” Today’s blacklisted American: Eventbrite routinely blacklists conservative events
- “The media’s repeating the ‘armed insurrection’ storyline over and over again for years does not make it true. Most of the media know that. They’re just playing games.” The Democrat-Media Insurrection Myth
- “Max Boot, one of the most bloodthirsty American analysts and commentators, has apparently woken up long after most Americans with half his education, about the limits of American power and the disastrous wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.” Why No One Should Ever Listen to Max Boot
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “There are striking parallels — and contrasts — between Jimmy Carter’s leadership during the 1970s Oil Crisis and Joe Biden’s initiatives during the current ‘Climate’ Crisis.” Biden: Worse than Jimmy Carter
- “The left-of-center advocacy group, which works to minimize the use of oil and natural gas, is sponsored by the Windward Fund, a nonprofit managed by liberal ‘dark money’ consulting firm Arabella Advisors.” Stacey “Tank” Abrams Joins Dark Money-Backed Group Looking To Crack Down On Gas Stoves
- “E-bike lithium-ion batteries have already ignited 25 fires within New York City limits this year, killing at least two and injuring 36. According to officials, that was quadruple the number of fires sparked by these batteries over the same timeframe last year. . . Cheap Chinese knock-offs for the win!” E-bike Batteries Are Burning Down New York City
- “Vanquishing woke extremists is only half the battle. Right-sizing the environmentalist movement is equally important, and may be a harder battle.” DeSantis, Newsom, and the Algae Apocalypse
- “Tester said pipeline would have ensured ‘energy independence,’ created ‘big benefits for our state.'” (and yet, and yet . . . – jjs) Montana Senator Jon Tester Hobnobs With Green Energy Activist Who Helped Kill Keystone Pipeline
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Customs and Border Protection agents encountered 13,137 undocumented foreigners at the northern border this past January alone – deep winter, by the way – compared with only 2,600 at the northern border in January 2021, the month Joe Biden became [spurious] president; and just a fraction of the 157,264 aliens encountered at the southern border this past January.” 55,736 Undocumented Migrants Encountered at US-Canada Border Since October, Up 133% From FY ’22
- “A resolution, authored by State Sen. Jim Guthrie (R) and cosponsored by State Sens. Treg Bernt (R), Linda Hartgen (R), and Chuck Winder (R), asks the federal government to stem the flow of illegal immigration by requiring E-Verify for employers, among other things, while also expanding the number of foreign workers business can import to take mostly working class, blue-collar jobs.” Idaho Republicans Plead with Biden to Flood U.S. Labor Market with More Foreign Workers, Approve Amnesty
OHIO DERAILMENT, TOXIC CHEMICAL DISASTER
- “There are 21 other lawsuits against Norfolk Southern. While most cases target Norfolk Southern, one group is lawsuit claims that the EPA has committed acts that have placed people in danger of violating their 14th amendment rights.” ‘Entirely Avoidable’: Ohio Attorney General Sues Norfolk Southern Over East Palestine Train Derailment
- “Americans, by and large, back reform efforts like those offered by Vance. A poll conducted last month found that 76 percent of Americans want to see more local, state, and federal oversight of rail safety measures to prevent derailments like the one in East Palestine.”Koch-Linked Groups, Including One Funded by Norfolk Southern, Line Up Against J.D. Vance’s Rail Safety Reforms
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Cops are leaving the NYPD in record numbers, but Eric Adams doesn’t seem terribly concerned.” Bleeding Blue
- Robert Spencer: “Just another day in America’s heartland.” ‘Queer, Non-Binary,’ Sharia-Adherent State Rep Hid Trans Activist Who Assaulted Cop
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “I said, ‘Deborah, just tell me. When in American history has this been done and what were the results because I kind of feel like we’re flying blind here and we may be doing things that are gonna be damaging.’ And she said, ‘You know, it’s kind of our own science experiment that we’re doing in real time.’ That didn’t sit well with me, you’re a citizen of a republic, not a guinea pig.” DeSantis Says Deborah Birx Conducted Chinese COVID-19 Lockdowns as ‘Science Experiment’
- “USRTK opted to sue after UNC refused to turn over certain documents sought via public records requests, citing a research exception under the Public Records Act. The organization has filed 13 public records requests on the work done by Ralph Baric, Toni Baric and Lishan Su. The university failed to turn over any documents after a February mediation session.”University Asks Judge to Block Release of Documents Related to Dangerous Chinese Coronavirus Research
- “Payback time for the [Chinese] Covid Pinocchios.” Private Jokesters, Public Enemies
- “Ironically, Biden gave his gun control speech in Monterey Park, California. He did not mention that California already has every gun control measure he is pushing nationally, yet the FBI identified California as the number one state for ‘active shooter incidents’ in 2021.”Joe Biden Goes Around Congress, Directs AG Garland to Pursue Universal Background Checks
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Such items could include “romantic music, candles, massage oil, feather, feather boa, flavored syrup, etc.” Oregon High School Parents Livid After Discovering Health Teacher Assigned Students To Share Sexual Fantasies
- Sohrab Ahmari: “Bill Buckley’s successors stray from his thought on one important issue.”The Right Should Cheer the End of Academic ‘Freedom’
- “And keep in mind, the students who are encouraged to use tactics like this by administrators with political agendas will take these tactics with them as they enter the professional world.” Law Schools’ Heckling Trends Show Disturbing Future for the Legal System, Experts Argue
- “Moms for Liberty Wisconsin is getting tips on a regular basis, this is happening everywhere and must be challenged. School Librarians, and the administrators who defend them, cannot be allowed to view themselves as a subversive force in a school.” (Sheboygan is now Hegirlgone – jjs) Wisconsin School District Hangs Pride, Trans Flags For ‘Day Of Silence’ Activity
- “The Roe justices knew not what they had launched.” The Burger Court of 1973 Unanimously Rejected Abortion on Demand
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Jeffrey Lord: “The weaponization and corruption of the New York DA’s office.” The Ruling Class War on Trump
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- ““They are a Biden. I’m not going to disclose that new name, that really changes things because what we assumed was this was just about the president’s son and two brothers, but now there is a new name that’s emerged. They are a Biden.” Rep. Comer Says Another Biden Member Tied Up In Hunter Scheme
- “McCarthy said that House Oversight Committee chairman Rep. James Comer (R-KY) has the authority to follow this investigation wherever it leads, even though the Biden White House and [junta] have been resisting investigators at every turn.” Speaker McCarthy: Junta ‘Fighting Every Step of the Way’ Against Biden Family Business Investigations
- Mollie Hemingway: “Any candidate who is playing footsie with the propaganda press, in an incomprehensible ploy to curry favor with them, disqualifies himself from contention.” Mike Pence Pandering to D.C. Media is Pathetic and Disqualifying
- So long as he votes “Hell No” on every Democrat/RINO bill, I support him 1,000%. Embattled GOP Rep. George Santos Files Paperwork For Re-Election
- “Warren has called Harris twice to apologize for her comments, according to CNN, but the [so-called quote-unquote “vice president”] has not returned her calls.” Kamala Harris Reportedly Snubbing Elizabeth Warren Over Recent Comments Questioning Her as VP in 2024
- “Stirring the intellectual pot is a good thing at this stage of the 2024 cycle.” (Even a single solitary tie to the Soros family is a disqualifier. I’ll listen to what he has to say, and much of it is right on the money. But no way can I trust anyone with the taint of stale goulash – jjs)Vivek Ramaswamy Isn’t Always Right, But He’s Usually Interesting
- “Although the trip is being pegged as one pertaining to official business, the 2024 presidential election cycle is beginning to get underway, and early-voting Iowa is already attracting current or prospective Republicans candidates, including former President Donald Trump, former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley, former Vice President Mike Pence, and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.” Kamala Harris To Make First Visit To Iowa as Spurious “Vice President”
- “The neoliberal establishment revived the playbook of McCarthyism.” How to Transform US Politics—and How Not To
- Robert Spencer: “. . . no matter how poorly Old Joe delivers what is certain to be a farrago of lies, half-truths, historical revisionism, and self-serving distortion, there will be a certain fitting aspect to the entire occasion: the previous holder of the title of Worst President in American History will be eulogized by the current holder of the title.” Second-Worst President in History Asks the Worst [so-called] President to Deliver His Eulogy
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- The statement said that the incident followed a “pattern of dangerous actions” by Russian pilots while interacting with U.S. and Allied aircraft over international airspace that could “lead to miscalculation and unintended escalation.” Russian Fighter Jet Collides With U.S. Military Reaper Drone Over Black Sea
- The group of eight senators, led by Sen. Mark Kelly (D-AZ), wrote in a letter to Department of Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin that the U.S. was “at a critical juncture in the conflict” and asked Austin to answer numerous questions on the possibility of sending Ukraine F-16 aircraft. (bald-headed psycho went into space and evidently never came back – jjs) 8 Senators Urge Pentagon to ‘Take a Hard Look’ at Sending Ukraine F-16s: Could Be “Game Changer”
- “America’s self-inflicted trouble in Ukraine aggravates our dangerous trouble at home.” The Gathering Storm
- “Florida governor says United States must avoid becoming further entangled in European conflict.” DeSantis Labels Russia’s War Against Ukraine a ‘Territorial Dispute’
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “UK boosts defense spending, Germany fires armed forces chief.” UK, Germany Struggle to Revamp Armed Forces Amid Growing Chinese and Russian Threat
- “China’s highway to the danger zone.” Chinese Demographic Collapse
- “India risks tearing itself apart before it becomes the next great power.” Indian Democracy Falters on Dark Path of Hindu Nationalism
- “Modi finishes the work of decolonization left incomplete by generations of Anglophile elites.” India’s Majoritarian Turn
- David Marcus: “nce again the United States is tasked with defending itself and the West from an evil ideology with its eyes set upon global domination.” The End of Globalism and Preparing for the New Cold War
- “At a certain point, even Netanyahu will have to recognize the harsh reality.” (if Iran gets nukes, then the premise here is gone – jjs) The Sobering Significance of the Saudi-Iran Rapprochement
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Bill allows Biden [junta] to delay action on TikTok despite national security concerns.”White House-Backed TikTok Bill Is Toothless, China Hawks Say
- Robert Spencer: “If there were any justice, we would ultimately see Old Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and all the rest of them on trial at Nuremberg. But as the elites usually do, they’re likely to escape the horrific consequences of their actions, and die laden with awards and honors for their services to humanity. The only people who will have to pay the price are those who will be the recipients of their taxpayer-funded largesse.” Biden Regime is Funding the Destruction of Veterans’ Lives – And you’re paying for it
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- Given these impressive results — along with numerous other proven benefits of vitamin D supplementation such as stronger bones, enhanced immunity (including against [Chinese] COVID-19), and more — one must wonder what leads the New York Times to declare that “there’s really not much data at all to support the use of most supplements to prevent illness or to boost your immunity.” Study: Vitamin D Reduces Dementia Risk by 40%
- “The GOP will be busy.” How The Republican House Can Prevent Medicare Price Controls From Becoming Death Sentences
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Because of the decision of the federal government to guarantee all deposits at the failed Silcon Valley Bank (SVB), even those above the $250K limit set by the FDIC law, several space rocket startups are no longer threatened with failure, for now.” (read the comments; quite informative – jjs) Space startups get their SVB assets back when Feds move in
- “The company essentially competes with the Space Force in tracking object in orbit, and has raised more than $100 million in private investment capital to build its ground stations.”LeoLabs to establish radar facility in Argentina
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Drag queens yank . . . something else. DeSantis Yanks Hyatt Regency Miami’s Liquor License For Hosting Holiday Drag Show With Kids Present
- DeSantis further responded to Biden’s comments, “It is not acceptable for the federal government to mandate that procedures like sex change operations be allowed for kids.”Ron DeSantis Hits Biden Back: ‘It Is Not Sinful to Prohibit the Mutilation of Minors’
- David Harsanyi: “It is weird that the first time Biden is on the record publicly supporting gay marriage was on Meet the Press on May 4, 2012, two years after Barack Obama said his views on gay marriage were ‘evolving’ and 52 years after his alleged epiphany. In truth, as with virtually every issue in his 50-year political life, Joey takes whatever position makes him popular in the Democratic Party. Why Did Joey Biden Ignore His Dad’s Position On Gay Rights For Over 50 Years?
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Raymond Ibrahim: “In short, when it comes to indoctrinating children into hating their parents and heritage, the American school system is not unlike the Muslim institution of slave-soldiery. However, whereas the Muslims had forcibly (but at least openly) enslaved and indoctrinated Christian children into hating their parents and heritage, the kindergarten-through-college system is insidious — a fraud being committed by those who present themselves and are trusted as ‘friends.’” ‘The Left’: Born of the Lowest Circles of Hell
- “The real problem with the movies they nominate — and the people they reward.” I’m Not Saying I’m a Hero, But I Did Watch the Oscars So You Didn’t Have To
- Christian Toto: “Star Trek marketing campaign snubs Captain Kirk, ageless star isn’t surprised.” Is Paramount Feuding with William Shatner?
- “I do hope that Bassett is sincere in his faith and that he’ll grow and mature in his commitment to Jesus — and along with that, I hope he learns to not let the LGBT∞ crowd influence him away from truly learning what it means to be a Christian.” What Did a Drag Queen Have to Say About a Disney Star’s Conversion to Christianity?
- “For motivation and courage in your public faith, read Stephen Wolfe’s book, The Case for Christian Nationalism.” ‘Christian Nationalism’ Isn’t Cultural Coercion, It’s a Moral Imperative
HITHER & YON
- “The oppressive and inevitable nature of time presses on, making one understand that freedom is possible but only through the acceptance of the present.” The Oppressive Capture of the Past in Key Largo
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
TIP JAR: Your support helps keep the lights on and is truly appreciated. Note: We are on Stripe, not PayPal.
BONUS LONG DISTANCE DEF DEDICATION for 3/15
Great podcast with Michael Walsh.
It’s so funny. I feel like I “know” you guys. I was in the thread where CBD got his moniker.
But of course I don’t, but nevertheless send my thanks. Morning Report is and shall remain my go-to place to get pissed off….
Where’ve you been? Hope all’s well and thanks for the kind words.
Hey JJ! Been good. Busy getting banned from Twitter. Plus that “work” thing that tends to put a real damper on generating hijinx and general mayhem.