Good morning, kids. So, Greta Thunberg, aka Scoldilocks, the moderately-retarded troll whom the Left uses as shield and cudgel to make you submit to the climate change myth has reportedly deleted a tweet from five years ago claiming, and I quote:
I’m not going to respond here with snark and derision (who opened for Seals and Crofts on the Midnight Special in ’74) because, truth be told, all things considered, I was kind of hoping for that prediction to come true. Mostly in areas of Democrat influence, but I digress. If humanity is actually wiped out this year or very soon thereafter, it won’t be because of a hoax perpetrated to scare us into building a mass grave to the 11th century. It will be because of the greed- and arrogance-induced insanity of people wanting armageddon for fun and profit. Mostly the latter. I give you the absolute stupidity of Lindsay Graham:
Reacting to the apparent downing of an unmanned U.S. drone over the Black Sea by two Russian Su-27 aircraft, Graham suggested firing down any Russian aircraft that approaches an American asset over international waters.
“Well, we should hold them accountable and say that, ‘If you ever get near another U.S. asset flying in international waters, your airplane will be shot down,’” Graham proclaimed.
“What would Ronald Reagan do right now? He would start shooting Russian planes down if they were threatening our assets,” he added.
Um, no. He wouldn’t. The fact that this figurative and likely literal cocksucker would suggest that is insulting beyond description. While doubtless we always have had surveillance aircraft patrolling in international waters close to our enemies, as well as spy planes and satellites photographing and snooping every square foot of their territories, this was an unwarranted provocation on our part, knowing full well the heightened tensions over the past year, and even before. To his credit, and no doubt as a way to burnish his foreign policy credentials prior to an expected announcement of his candidacy for 2024, Ron DeSantis stated the obvious:
“While the U.S. has many vital national interests — securing our borders, addressing the crisis of readiness within our military, achieving energy security and independence, and checking the economic, cultural, and military power of the Chinese Communist Party — becoming further entangled in a territorial dispute between Ukraine and Russia is not one of them,” DeSantis said in a statement. “The Biden administration’s virtual ‘blank check’ funding of this conflict for ‘as long as it takes,’ without any defined objectives or accountability, distracts from our country’s most pressing challenges. Without question, peace should be the objective.”
He continued, “The U.S. should not provide assistance that could require the deployment of American troops or enable Ukraine to engage in offensive operations beyond its borders. F-16s and long-range missiles should therefore be off the table. These moves would risk explicitly drawing the United States into the conflict and drawing us closer to a hot war between the world’s two largest nuclear powers. That risk is unacceptable.”
Putting aside an abhorrence of war, as well as my personal dislike and distaste for Vladimir Putin, his invasion of Ukraine is none of our damned business. Never was and never will be. The phraseology might understate it but Ron DeSantis is absolutely correct when he states that this is a “border dispute” between Russia and Ukraine. The fact is it’s been going on for hundreds of years between two peoples, though closely linked nevertheless regard each other as distinct, and with suspicion as well as enmity. Fools like Lindsay Graham as well as the faculty lounge circle-jerkers of Foggy Bottom who view the world through the navel-gazing lens of self-loathing and hubris as to how the world ought to work are blind to it.
Plain and simple, it IS a border dispute that we have zero national interest in getting involved, not least of which the potential to escalate into a situation with a nation that has a few thousand nuclear warheads on ICBMs that might still be aimed at us. And, in the immortal intonations of Jack Woltz, “Let me be even more frank with you!” Had the assholes in Foggy Bottom as well as both Bill Clinton and Dubya not promised to guarantee Ukraine’s security in exchange for dismantling the ex-Soviet Union’s nukes on its territory post the collapse of that nation and, more crucially not blatantly reneged on its promise to the Russian Federation not to expand NATO eastward, this war might not have even started in the first place. Ditto and for sure, had the assholes not rigged 2020 and overthrown the government because of “mean Tweets.” But that’s Monday morning quarterbacking.
Another factor that I think is not a minor one in this whole confrontation with Putin is the fact that Hillary Clinton and the intelligence community manufactured out of whole cloth the hideous smear camp against Trump that Vladimir Putin and he colluded to sabotage her 2016 campaign and that Trump is a Russian agent run directly by Putin. That titanic, hideous bromide has made warmongers out of peaceniks (ironically against a nation they once supported wholeheartedly when it was the Marxist mothership) and allied them with the very same neocons they were shouting “No Blood For Oil!” against Dubya, et al.
Predictably, the commonsense remarks evoked ire from Washington’s biggest neocons, who have emotionally latched themselves onto Ukraine and Zelensky like a magnet to a refrigerator.
“Whelp DeSantis just threw in with the crazies. Talk about a misread,” whined former GOP congressman and Jan. 6 Committee performance artist Adam Kinzinger.
“DeSantis actually called Russia’s grotesque, aggressive invasion of a sovereign country a ‘territorial dispute.’ Now both front-runners for the GOP nomination are weaker on Russian aggression than Joe Biden,” said neocon and renowned pearl-clutcher David French. “Astonishing. Dangerous.”
Other neocons to voice their irrelevant disapproval with DeSantis’ remarks include Bill Kristol, David Frum, and Jonah Goldberg, among others.
In addition to DeSantis, other potential 2024 GOP presidential primary contenders to respond to Carlson’s inquiry include former President Donald Trump, who argued it is “far more important” to “support regime change in the United States” than in Russia and voiced support for a negotiated peace settlement.
Former Vice President Mike Pence, however, took the opposite position from Trump and DeSantis, writing the U.S. is “paying the Ukrainians to fight Russia so we won’t have to fight Russians ourselves.” In his statement, Pence went on to claim the “talk of nuclear war is a bullying tactic” used by Putin to launch the invasion and that there “is no room for Putin apologists in the Republican Party.”
“. . . extremely naive and stupid” for thinking Russian President Vladimir Putin will stop his military advancements with the invasion of Ukraine.
. . . Mike Pence should shut his fork-tongued, backstabbing cakehole. You’re an irrelevant, RINO stooge with no shot in hell. I smelled a rat after your RFRA cave and shook my head when Trump picked you as veep. As bad as Reagan choosing Bush Sr. Maybe worse in some regards.
And that brings me to Trump. I realize that politics ain’t beanbag but he is making a huge mistake in his attacks on DeSantis, insofar as calling him names. The two of them are right on so many things from trade and the economy to the cultural rot to this rush to get our hair mussed to preserve protect and defend the Deep State grift in Kiev.
I wish Trump would just run on things like his electrifying trade package, as well as opposition to this insane rush to war in Ukraine instead of the name-calling. Worse, making the stolen 2020 election the centerpiece of your entire campaign. It should never be forgotten, nor forgiven. But it is now an historical event that is etched forever in diamond-encrusted iridium. You probably will not or cannot run with DeSantis and vice versa. But the DeSanctimonius thing and name-calling is stale and a turnoff. And now an ethics complaint against the DeSantis campaign? Gevalt.
- Daniel Greenfield: “1 in 4 say they know someone who has suffered at work over their politics.”
Workplace Political Discrimination is a Civil Rights Crisis
- “Meta has ‘technology that can embed sensors into basically like a watch. And that picks up brain activity’ as it goes your body and tells it what to do.”
Nita Farahany: Neurotech Poses an Immediate Threat to Our “Last Bastion of Freedom”
- “No more killing fields or Gulags. The left knows that it can achieve its revolution by going ‘slow and steady.'” (oh there will be killing fields and gulags regardless of how power is achieved/seized – jjs)
The Communist Tortoise and the Communist Hare
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The Byzantines never woke up in time to understand what they had become. Will Americans?”
Are We the Byzantines?
- Lloyd Billingsley: “What an actual attack on the U.S. Capitol looked like.”
From January 6 to November 7
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “On Wednesday, Credit Suisse’s shares went down as much as 30 percent as fears from Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank’s failures reached across the Atlantic Ocean.” Credit Suisse to Borrow up to 50 Billion Swiss Francs from Swiss National Bank
- “It turns out struggling banks, SVB, Signature Bank and Credit Suisse, donated $1.2M to Democrats since 2017.” Signature Bank Hosted Gender Pride Seminar, Wasted Money on Music Videos 5 Months Before Its Collapse
- “We’re well on our way, but Russia could be even worse off.” The Race to Bankruptcy
- “It’s criminal that Biden wants to paper over this grim reality.” This is Good Inflation News? Not if You Need Food, Heat, or a Place to Live
- “The merger [of Canadian Pacific and Kansas City Southern] comes as the American railroad industry faces increased regulatory scrutiny following the Norfolk Southern train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio.” Regulators Approve Largest Rail Merger In Two Decades
- “Is the letter real? Probably not. I’d put good money on it being fake. But, hey, let’s just forget the questions about the letter’s authenticity and address the real issue here: the gender wage gap is a myth.” Joe Biden Claims a Child Wrote to Him About the “Gender Wage Gap”
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “O’Keefe rose to prominence with the launch of his undercover videos of ‘community organizing’ group ACORN in 2009. Breitbart.com founder Andrew Breitbart rolled out O’Keefe’s investigation to launch Big Government, the second of the “Big” blogs (after Big Hollywood) that were the predecessors to today’s Breitbart.com website.” OMG: James O’Keefe Launches “O’Keefe Media Group”
- “Governor Ron DeSantis corrects the record.” Book Bans? Baloney
- Some degenerate named Sam Harris? Never heard of him. YMMV. Prominent Writer Says Conservative Commentators Shouldn’t Have Opinions On Vaccines, Climate Change
- Miranda Devine: Fresh from besmirching two independent journalists, Matt Taibbi and Michael Shellenberger, as “so-called journalists” who endangered people’s lives by exposing Twitter’s censorship regime, Plaskett and her colleague in dirty work, New York Democratic Rep. Jerry Nadler, are attacking FBI whistleblowers. In a 316-page unauthorized report full of falsehoods and deceptively edited quotes from his confidential testimony to the committee last month, Plaskett and Nadler derided hero FBI Agent Steve Friend as a “so-called” whistleblower. House Democrats Anoint “So-called”Member of Congress to Sabotage Hearings, Trash Whistleblowers
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “An extraordinary thing happened in a Washington, D.C., courtroom on March 9, 2023. For a minute there last Thursday, it looked as if there might be some justice — an actual defense allowed to be put forward for Jason Nordean, of Washington State, who was affiliated with Proud Boys. By Monday, however, any hope that the jury in the Jan. 6, 2021, case might hear about the FBI destroying evidence, omitting the name of an agent from an email thread, and spying on Nordean’s discussions with his lawyer flickered and died.” J6 Proud Boys Find Out That Federal Court Is Where Civil Rights Go to Die
- “Chris Quaglin is still in jail awaiting trial, subject to January 6 jurisprudence. Killer Isaiah Trotman should have been in prison a long time ago.” Two Types of Criminals
- “Imagine … the utility of a narrative that frames nearly every citizen as a racist.” Canada’s Convenient Victims
- “San Francisco will never pay these reparations. Just to make the stipend happen, the city would have to raise 50% more revenue or cut services on everything else by the same amount. It’s impossible to raise that much tax revenue, and no lender would look at those terms and loan City Hall a cent. I haven’t even looked at the cash flow hazards, like how taxpayers would flee while beneficiaries would race in.” San Francisco, Reparations, and the Racist Cruelty of Empty Promises
- “Nevertheless, I have proposed to become the first DEI theologian.” Lady, Repeat After Me: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are Not God
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Progressive” Brown Shirts come out in full force. Leftist Gestapo Tries to Suffocate Charlie Kirk’s Voice at UC Davis
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Truth be told, all things considered, I was kind of hoping the psycho little twat’s prediction might come true . . . Greta Thunberg Reportedly Deletes 2018 Tweet Claiming “Climate Change Will Wipe Out All of Humanity” by 2023
- “The facts are that Maine lobster fishing practices have actually contributed to the sustainability not only of the lobster fishery, but of North Atlantic right whales.” Lobster Fisherman File Defamation Suit Against Environmentalists for Lying About Fishing Practices
- “Today’s ‘experts’ exclude and distort information in their attempts to show that all racially disparate outcomes are the result of ‘systemic racism.’” CRT’s Pernicious Effect on Scientific Research
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Whether by litigation or political courage, erosion of election integrity by the likes of D.C.’s alien voting law must be opposed and stopped.” Washington, D.C.’s Sanctuary Agenda Reaches Peak Derangement
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Circuit Judge Janet Protasiewicz’s record under scrutiny for being too lenient on criminals.”Liberal Wisconsin Supreme Court Nominee a No-Show at Debate
- Eric and Jillian Wuestenberg, a white couple who were charged with felonious assault for pulling a gun on a black mother and daughter who allegedly attacked their car in the summer of 2020, had all charges against them dismissed after their alleged “victims” failed to show up in court. Sanity: Michigan Judge Dismisses Charges Against White Couple Who Pulled Gun On Alleged Black Assailants
- “When families go down, one very specific thing goes up.” Philadelphia’s (Fatherless) Black Teen Mob Problem
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “And not only [Chinese] COVID, but also numerous other subversions of the American left. Who is trying to destroy our country, exactly?” January 6 Doesn’t Shine a Candle to Chinese COVID
- “All out war.” (on the Constitution and the American people – jjs) Biden’s Budget Would Balloon ATF Funding To Nearly $2 Billion, Up 50% From Obama Admin
- “Menendez and Warren admitted that red state pushback had caused the companies to back away from the idea, saying, ‘This effort comes on the heels of recent developments, in which Visa, Mastercard, and American Express have paused the implementation of the new MCC code because some Republican-led states are actively working to block its enactment.’”Democrat Senators Urge DOJ Action After Credit Cards Refuse to Track Gun Purchases
- “He’s just posturing. It doesn’t change policy or laws.” Biden’s Gun Executive Order Literally Doesn’t Change Anything
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “HISD has been a mess for as long as I can remember.” (abolish the damn teachers union – jjs) Gov. Abbott Taking Over Houston Independent School District “After Years of Academic Failure”
- Christopher Rufo: “Lawmakers have every right to defund ideologically captured disciplines in public universities.” Shut Down Activist Academic Departments
- “The president of the American Federation of Teachers defends a sclerotic institution that is desperate to stay relevant and in business.” Randi Weingarten Explains it All for You
- The “woke” purveyors of “boots are better than Shakespeare” now occupy our universities.The Murder of the Humanities
- “Why the heckler’s veto is wrong – and why universities must prevent its use.” Future Lawyers Who Are Afraid of Debate
- “The unabashed cheerleaders for abortion now include the leaders of the Democrat Party, as well as its activist base.” With ‘Abortion Provider Appreciation Day,’ Democrats Openly Celebrate Executioners
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Notably, a majority of Boone County voters supported Joe Biden over Donald Trump in the 2020 election (54.9 to 42.4 percent).” (is that actual voters or merely disembodied ballots? – jjs) Records: Missouri County Used Taxpayer Money To Join Democrats’ Private Election Takeover Scheme
- “Trust is a tricky thing to restore — and the American people don’t trust their country’s elections.” Elections Have Consequences; Stolen Elections Have Catastrophes
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff told South by Southwest conference-goers on Wednesday that he believes the “hate” that fueled the Holocaust is also found at school board meetings when parents confront leftist administrators. (mostly when the school boards collude with the DOJ to have them called enemies of the state, Dougie – jjs) Kamala Harris’ Husband: The Holocaust and Going to a School Board Meeting are “Interconnected”
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “District Judge Victoria Calvert in December 2022 blocked the Georgia attorney general’s efforts to charge the New Georgia Project with illegally aiding Democrat Stacey Abrams’s failed 2018 gubernatorial campaign while Warnock was the group’s chairman. It was Warnock who urged President Joe Biden to nominate Calvert to the District Court of Northern Georgia in September 2021. The Senate confirmed Calvert to the lifetime post in March 2022.”Judge Protecting Wife-Beater Slumlord Warnock’s Old Charity From Legal Trouble Has Warnock Himself To Thank for Her Job
- “America needs a leader who will truly defend her and empower the people against the destructive force of unrestrained government and corporate excess, profligate spending, and woke cultural indoctrination,” [Chip] Roy wrote in a press release, calling the governor a “man of conviction.” Prominent GOP Congressman Endorses Ron DeSantis
- “Pence completes the transition from valued conservative to irrelevant loser.” (“valued conservative” my ass; the RFRA cave was proof even then- jjs) Bye, Mike
- “A reflection on his character – and his chances in 2024.” (slim and none, on both issues – jjs)Mike Pence – Deep State Patsy
- “Biden said that the conservatives who stand up for America, for the nation’s working people, for values like protecting children and parental rights, who oppose the radical climate agenda that only focuses on outcomes and not the inequitable means to attain those outcomes, are not individuals who he can work with, and not who he thinks should be leading the opposition party.” Biden Demonizes MAGA While Courting Neocon Allies in the GOP
- “McCarthy’s surge corresponds with Fox News Anchor Tucker Carlson’s airing of January 6 footage last week that the speaker provided him in February. McCarthy reportedly gave Carlson some 41,000 hours of footage – far more than the 14,000 hours figure that was previously reported.” Poll: McCarthy’s Approval Surges, Far Superior to Paul Ryan’s at Same Point in Speakership
- Oh, for fuck’s sake! Trump Super PAC Files Ethics Complaint Against DeSantis
* * * * *
- Robert Spencer: “This Kailasa incident is embarrassing, but it’s just the sort of thing that is going to happen when an entire political faction decides that reality is optional.” This Is the Left in Power: Newark Becomes Sister City With Fictional Place
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Start WWIII then, right?” SHOT: Video – Lindsey Graham Says U.S. Should “Start Shooting Russian Planes Down”
- Tell it to that mincing, fey, praline-sucking fraudster Lindsey. CHASER: John Kirby – The Last Thing We Want Is Escalation Between the U.S. and Russia
- “Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis called on the U.S. to find a peaceful resolution to the ongoing Russian invasion of Ukraine.” Ron DeSantis Calls for De-escalation in Ukraine: “Peace Should Be the Objective”
- What should that tell you about whether or not we should get involved in a shooting war with Russia over this? I realize politics ain’t beanbag, but Trump needs to stop the personal attacks on DeSantis and run strictly on his policy positions, as well as not make the 2020 Election a central pillar of his campaign. Never Trumpers, Neocons, Democrats Melt Down over DeSantis’ Stance on Ukraine
- U.S. strategy? Hope the Black Sea is too deep for the Russians to get it. I am totally serious.Russia Will Retrieve Wreckage of Crashed U.S. Drone, Spy Chief Claims
- “The ministry said on Tuesday that the assessment of authorities concluded the object did not pose any immediate threat to security, maritime traffic, or people in the area.” Danish Investigators Find “Suspicious Object” Under Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- Unfortunately, Vladdy ain’t wrong. Putin: Nord Stream Sabotage Was Committed by State Actor; ‘Theoretically,’ US Had Much to Gain
- “The Ukraine war is dragging on with no strategy to end it in sight — it’s exactly the kind of conflict American leaders who have fought and won wars would disapprove of.” (and kept us the fuck out of – jjs) What Would America’s Five General-Presidents Say About the Ukraine War?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Yay. Bipartisanship. Pfft. Republicans Bail Out Biden Ambassador to India Nominee Eric Garcetti in Critical Confirmation Vote
- “Bill Cassidy of LA, Susan Collins of ME, Steve Daines of MT, Lindsey Graham of SC, Bill Hagerty of TN, Roger Marshall of KS and Todd Young of IN voted to confirm Garcetti following a delay of over 20 months arising from allegations that, while in office, he helped cover up sexual assaults committed by his former aide, Rick Jacobs. The confirmation vote, 52-42, also comes just days after the Daily Caller News Foundation revealed that a mayoral fund set up by Garcetti accepted over $1 million in donations from individuals who belong to alleged CCP influence and intelligence fronts.” Meet the Seven GOP Senators Who Voted to Confirm Biden Nominee With Ties to Alleged Chinese Communist Intel Groups
- “The loss of knowledge about the present location of nuclear material may present a radiological risk, as well as nuclear security concerns,” the report said. Thousands of Pounds of Uranium Go Missing in African Nation: U.N. Nuclear Watchdog
- “Where the Biden [junta] must direct its focus NOW.” (meh, Biden poses the greater threat right now – jjs) China and Iran – Which Poses the More Imminent Threat?
- “Sen. J.D. Vance talks foreign policy in an exclusive interview.” “The World That We Will Live and Die In”
- “The attack on what we stand for and what we believe in is well underway, and very little is being done to counteract it.” (The most powerful unit in the Chinese PLA is the American Left and its traitorous RINO stooges. Without them, the Chi-Coms would be nothing. – jjs)The War With China Has Already Begun . . . and We’re Losing
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Los Angeles mayor met with the head of Beijing’s top influence outfit.” (she’s an America-hating Marxist for crying out loud – jjs) Karen Bass (-tard) Met With a Chinese Influence Group After Intelligence Officials Warned It Was Targeting Local Politicians
- A federal tech agency recently caught risking the nation’s cybersecurity by violating rules and lying in the name of “equity” is dominated by a cabal of perpetually triggered leftists obsessed with politics and pronouns, a Daily Wire investigation shows. Federal Agency Focused on Leftist Politics and Pronouns as “Gross Mismanagement” Put Cybersecurity at Risk
- “Perhaps realising that Haines was rambling about something that isn’t a global threat, Rep. Mike Turner cut her off and essentially told her to stop blathering on.” Video: Biden Director of National Intelligence Says Administration Must Focus MORE On “Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion”
- Robert Spencer: “If Biden wanted to sabotage our military, what would he be doing differently?” U.S. Military Recruiting Numbers Dip to Record Lows
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Even though Islam is tremendously discriminatory against other faiths, and even though Islamophobia ‘may not be reflected in the official statistics.'” The UN Declares War on the “Poison of Islamophobia”
- “What’s the endgame? And will it work?” Malaysia Sends Sweden 20,000 Qurans in Swedish
- Robert Spencer: “In 2004, Yusuf Islam was barred from entering the United States because of suspicions that he had been financing jihad terrorism. He acknowledged that some of his money may have gone to jihadis, but he claimed to have given money to them unwittingly. But today no one cares about all that. Fans will eagerly snap up Cat’s new album and ride the peace train once again, just like in the days when they claimed to constitute a ‘free speech movement.’ But the lingering questions remain: didn’t their hero, whom they thought was driving the peace train, get off that train many years ago?” “Salman Rushdie Had It Coming and 11 Other Songs?” Cat Stevens Has a New Album
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Vote on Michael Delaney’s nomination canceled as Dems struggle with sidelined senators.”Dems Punt Confirmation Vote on Embattled Biden Judicial Nominee
- “Congress has sent a clear message to the D.C. Council: it’s time to make our nation’s capital safe again. All Americans should feel safe in their capital city, but radical left-wing policies have led to a crime crisis and rampant homelessness. As the committee with jurisdiction over the District of Columbia, the Oversight Committee has a constitutional responsibility to conduct oversight of the policies that have plagued our capital city.” (hmm, this Comer guy seems real – jjs) House Oversight Committee Invites DC Officials to Testify on DC Operations, Crime
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “It has been estimated that humans may now be consuming as much as a credit card’s worth of plastic every week, with negative implications that are now starting to become worryingly clear.” (I take this report with a fairly large grain of ABS – jjs) Raw Egg Nationalist: The World Has a Plastic Problem, as New Study Into “Plasticosis” Disease Reveals
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “During Ingenuity’s 47th flight on Mars on March 9, 2023, one of Perseverance’s high resolution camera’s took rapid-fire images of the helicopter’s take-off and initial flight, from which the science team created a movie.” Perseverance captures a movie of Ingenuity’s 47th flight on Mars
- “As NASA did in announcing its agreement to Axiom’s previous flight, the agency’s press release makes believe it “selected” Axiom for this flight, as if it had the power and right to do so. Hogwash.” NASA agrees to Axiom’s third planned commercial passenger mission to ISS
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “He campaigned against it as recently as 2008.” Whopper: Biden Lies About Supporting Gay Marriage Since the 1950s
- “Wellesley College students approved the non-binding initiative on Tuesday after it was unanimously supported by the Wellesley College Government Seniors in February. Paula A. Johnson, college president, responded to the vote that there are no current plans to update the admission policy which currently excludes biological women who identify as men.”Women’s College Has ‘No Plans’ To Allow ‘Trans Men,’ Nonbinary Applicants Despite Student Pressure
- “Deep down, they’re scared that their ideas won’t hold up to even the slightest scrutiny, and that’s the real problem for Valenzuela and her cohorts on the Washington Elementary School District board.” Why Do Wokes Think Christians Make Them Feel “Unsafe?”
- “I’m not talking about a coin.” Heads I Win, Tails You Lose
- “Flirting with theological and moral bankruptcy.” Gender Ideology and the Catholic Church
- “The feminists have a problem. No matter how hard they try to push women into the STEM fields, they appear to just not be interested. In other words, under conditions of full equality and then some, women still don’t embark on careers in math or science at the same rate as men. To biological denialists who insist there is no difference between the male and female disposition, there must be some unseen variable that’s oppressing women.”Feminist Neurobiologist Thinks Women Don’t Do Science Because of Social Conditioning
- “They got their liquor license pulled for their big Miami hotel just ahead of Spring Break for exposing kids to drag shows in defiance of Florida law. They even got warned, but they paid no attention.” Hyatt Learns the Hard Way That Ron DeSantis Means What He Says
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “It looks like Kellogg’s corporate executives are more interested in leftist virtue signaling than paying their workers.” (remember when Froot Loops was a porn title – jjs) Kellogg’s Pledged $91 Million To Racial Division While Slashing Employee Benefits
- “Worshiping the Big Lie.” Jimmy Kimmel: A J6 “Useful Idiot”
- “The way the right uses it is an undercover way of saying ‘those people,’ or ‘non-white people.’ It’s a polite way of saying the n-word but in this case the n-word includes Blacks, LGBTQ folks, and other marginalized groups.” (when all you have is melanin, everything looks racist – jjs) Former MSLSD Douchenozzle Tourette Niblick Calls “Woke” the New N-Word
- “Did you know that Drew Barrymore had a talk show? Me neither. Am I out of touch? Probably. But, clearly, I’m not missing much, as a viral clip of a recent episode of her show has proven.” Pathetic: Drew Barrymore Kneels Before Trans Activist Dylan Mulvaney
- Christian Toto: “Star claims company bullied her over project, Boston native won’t back down.” Sue Costello Sues Paramount Global, Demands Jury Trial for Breach of Contract
- “Now, the monuments to only one side remain.” The Civil War I Grew Up With
- “On the perpetually haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy.” Prigs Might Fly
HITHER & YON
- “Meanwhile, Red tide hits Florida’s southwest coast.” 5,000-Mile Wide Seaweed Bloom, Visible from Space, Heading Toward Florida’s Gulf Coast
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.