Good morning kids. Well, the day that knuckle-dragging thug-pig Alvin Bragg will supposedly arrest former President Donald Trump for a non-crime has arrived. I have no more tears left because I am absolutely incandescent with rage against the tyrannical Marxist scum who hijacked my country and perhaps even more at those allegedly on our side who allowed it to happen to make a buck off of it.
Not to put too fine a point on it, but it is painfully evident to all but the most clueless that this country, as it was, as it was supposed to be and how we perhaps pretended that it was until 2020 is gone. Yet, here we are with this banana republic goon show upon us going on as if the 2024 election is going to make difference. And this is assuming that whoever the nominee is actually beats the margin of fraud. But when the fraud doesn’t merely affect the system but is now the system itself . . .
At the risk of pissing off folks like Ace, CBD, Michael Walsh and others who were rightly peeved at Trump for his “Meatball Ron” and “Ron DeSanctimonious” attacks, as well as other legitimate reasons not to support him as the standard-bearer in ’24 – including myself – Trump’s all-cap rant against the corrupt system that hijacked the country and is driving it into the ground is dead on. Meanwhile, while the unprecedented and brazen act of political terrorism by arresting a former president was met with radio silence by DeSantis. Until yesterday:
Two days after Trump announced his impending arrest, and two days after hordes of Republicans – even his rivals, even “Never-Trumpers” – condemned the partisan overreach of a radical Soros-funded district attorney, DeSantis finally spoke up – and it was to take a cheap shot at Trump.
“I don’t know what goes into paying hush money to a porn star to secure silence over some type of alleged affair,” Mr. DeSanctimonious, er, DeSantis said.
“I have no interest in getting involved in some manufactured circus by some Soros-DA,” he continued. “He’s trying to do a political spectacle. He’s trying to virtue signal for his base. I’ve got real issues I got to deal with here in the state of Florida.”
If the weaponization of the criminal justice system isn’t a “real issue,” then DeSantis isn’t ready for the White House.
It pains me to have to say this but I happen to agree with that assessment, especially in light of the situation the nation finds itself in. And it goes double for Trump. I’ll get to that in a second.
My colleagues and friends have taken the position that Trump had it coming given his puerile attacks on DeSantis. I would agree with that were it not for the fact that we’re a red pubic hair’s breadth away from full transformation into a Marxist dictatorship or worse, a puppet regime with the Davos-Brussels-Beijing Axis pulling the strings. I’m equally if not more pissed at the two people who should be seeing this and acting accordingly: Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis. I’m usually kind of “meh” on Wayne Allyn Root, but he seems to get it, albeit unwittingly:
With the GOP divided and Democrats in control of government, the very existence of America is threatened. Look around. We are on the verge of World War III. The U.S. economy is in decline. Banks are failing. Our border is wide open. Crime is exploding. And inflation is wiping out the great American middle class. America is hanging by a thread.
Our only hope is the reelection of Trump as president. But even that is not enough. For any chance at all, America needs DeSantis to carry on after Trump. America and the world are simply in too precarious a state to fix in four years. But a lot can be done in 12 years. To that end, let me first offer Trump and DeSantis my advice on how they can work together to save America.
First, put your egos aside.
This isn’t about either of you. It’s about saving the United States of America from a communist takeover, combined with a foreign invasion at our border. Time is running out. . .
. . . With Trump and DeSantis in partnership, this strategy makes sense. But with a bitter primary fight, Trump must aim his campaign only at Republican voters. . .
. . . So, saving the greatest country in world history all comes down to putting ego aside and uniting Trump and DeSantis for the good of America.
Root is a completely clueless idiot, insofar as he is still under the delusion that campaigning is going to make a difference where elections are concerned. But he is dead on about the two of them putting their egos aside for the betterment of the nation.
If history teaches us anything, everything that we have witnessed since Election SEASON 2020 to the January 6th Reichstag Weenie Roast and beyond indicates that the Democrats along with Mitch McChicom and his ilk are going to do everything they can to steal 2024. And at this point, there is nothing to indicate that they won’t succeed.
Yet so many people are Wayne Allyn Rooting themselves into the delusion that that won’t happen, regardless of which of the two frontrunners they support. This has now gone beyond elections and beyond American politics as usual. When ordinary citizens are persecuted, blackballed, censored and now arrested and held as political prisoners in what was the United States of America – with an alarmingly large percentage of the population cheering it on – it’s time to wake the fuck up and smell the covfefe.
That goes particularly for Trump and DeSantis. The fact that we are now at a point where we are encouraged not to hold rallies or even protest for fear that they will be infiltrated by DOJ glowies and saboteurs is abhorrent since mass rallies, protests and even a national strike are absolutely justified. Not just for what they are about to do to Trump but for what they are doing to our freedom, our economy, our security and our way of life. And let’s say by some fluke they actually do beat the system and win. Is that really going to make a difference given the entire federal bureaucracy will sabotage their agenda at every turn? That is unless the military declares martial law after arresting the new president and summarily executing him and his staff in the Rose Garden, live on CNN of course.
Are we going to have to devolve all the way down to what is going on in South Africa before we do something?
This is no longer about just an election. This is about a movement for national survival. God-willing national revival. But if we’re going to go down anyway, why not go down swinging rhetorically speaking?
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Daniel Greenfield: “America doesn’t have a crime problem, it has a Democrat problem.” 1% of Democrat Counties Make Up 42% of America’s Murders
- I like Richard Fernandez but his finding the Left and us equally guilty ruins what could have been an otherwise good essay. The Age of Conspiracy
- “The Biden [junta] is set to provide California with a waiver for its new rules, allowing it to enforce stricter guidelines than what were set out in the federal Clean Air Act . . . ‘Our industry hopes these reports aren’t true,’ President and CEO Chris Spear of the American Trucking Association told the DCNF in a statement.” California Could Use ‘Backdoor’ to Kickstart the End of Diesel Trucks in the US, Experts Say
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Michael Walsh: “Trump at the crossroads. The Leaving of It
- Robert Spencer: “This is not the way the Constitutional republic that the Founding Fathers bequeathed to us was ever supposed to work. The Democrats, having spent decades hollowing out our Constitutional protections, are now planning on doing a victory dance upon their empty shell and casting any people who dare to protest in their next Reichstag Fire production, as we all descend merrily on our way to becoming a one-party state. Can the House Republicans stop them? We can hope.” It’s On: NYPD and Capitol Police Putting Up Barricades, Expecting Riots When Trump Is Arrested
- Julie Kelly: “If anyone thinks conditions will improve soon, just wait until this same Justice Department indicts Trump for ‘inciting’ the events of January 6.” The Death of Dissent
- Roger Kimball: “We don’t acknowledge that we promulgate bills of attainder in this country, but that is essentially the judgment that has been pronounced against the former president.” Donald Trump, Regime Foe
- “Even if Democrats really were concerned about our convoluted election regulations, no serious person thinks New York’s district attorney has a case against Trump.” Arresting Trump: An End-of-America Watch Party
- “The Manhattan District Attorney is a Soros-funded prosecutor and so he like, other Soros funded prosecutors, they weaponize their office to impose a political agenda on society at the expense of the rule of law and public safety,” DeSantis said. DeSantis Breaks Silence On Potential Trump Indictment
* * * * *
- Alan Dershowitz, who is also not a fan of Trump’s but has slammed politicized investigations and impeachments of the former president, wrote recently in the New York Sun: “All decent people, whether politically opposed to Mr. Trump (as I am) or supportive of his candidacy, should be concerned about this weaponizing of the prosecutor’s office for the political purpose of preventing a potential candidate from running for office.” Trump Critics Slam Looming Indictment as ‘Nonsense,’ ‘Partisan,’ Say It Will Help Him in 2024
- “Under the Constitution, Alvin Bragg’s kangaroo court prosecution attempt can’t stop Trump from running.” Alvin Bragg’s End Run Around the Constitution
- “Trump’s real crime is that he challenged and undermined the established political order.”Arresting Trump
- “I have no interest in getting involved in some manufactured circus by some Soros-DA,” he continued. “He’s trying to do a political spectacle. He’s trying to virtue signal for his base. I’ve got real issues I got to deal with here in the state of Florida.” If the weaponization of the criminal justice system isn’t a “real issue,” then DeSantis isn’t ready for the White House. DeSantis Tanked 2024 In 22 Words
- “If an NYC prosecutor cuffs and perp-walks the former president on TV, the latter will win in 2024.” Indicting Trump Could Get Him Reelected
- “We need to have Alvin Bragg testify,” Stefanik told the Washington Free Beacon in a wide-ranging interview Monday morning. “This skyrockets as a top priority because it epitomizes at the highest level the political weaponization, literally against Joe Biden’s leading opponent, and it’s a form of meddling in the presidential elections.” ‘Top Priority’: House GOP Leadership Puts Alvin Bragg in Crosshairs
* * * * *
- “In 2022, the FEC fined Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign for falsely attributing the money that the Democrat used to orchestrate the Russian collusion hoax.” If Democrats Really Cared About Campaign Finance Laws, Hillary Clinton and Obama Would Have Felt Their Wrath Years Ago
- “It’s like arresting Tupac. He’s just gonna sell more records. Are you stupid?” Chris Rock Asks Democrats, ‘Are You Stupid?’ for Wanting to Arrest Trump
- “New York City’s George Soros-bankrolled District Attorney is signaling that he will arrest Donald Trump as soon as Tuesday over the Stormy Daniels bimbroglio from years ago. The case, made up of vapors and dandelion wishes, is the last-gasp effort by the Left to ‘Get Trump.’ One wonders if Bragg’s next move is to prepare the Jeffrey Epstein Suite at Rikers for the former president. After the requisite perp walk and mug shot are done for MSNBC, The Lincoln Project, and Marc Elias’s use (but I repeat myself), why wouldn’t Bragg move to slam the former president in a jail cell?” Is NYC District Attorney Prepping the Jeffrey Epstein Suite at Rikers for Re-Elect Trump HQ
- Wayne Allyn Root: “Because if we lose in 2024 . . .” Uniting Trump and DeSantis is Our Only Chance to Save America
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Margot Cleveland: “Americans need to have an important discussion about free speech now — before the Censorship Complex makes it impossible to do so.” Time Is Running Out To Speak Freely About Free Speech In America
- “The corporate media always employs this strategy: something goes terribly wrong politically, usually as a result of corruption and malfeasance on the part of the state and the corporation (which are increasingly one and the same in an unholy union). Then, instead of diagnosing the problem, the corporate media focuses solely on the ‘solution’ to the problem, which is usually more of the same disastrous policy that caused the problem in the first place.” WATCH: CBS News Actress REALLY Doesn’t Want to Talk About Bank Malfeasance
- “Why would a partisan keep this secret for 43 years?” Day Ending in “Y” Dept.: The New York Times Indulges in Trash Journalism
- In a supreme irony, given her government role in silencing Americans’ speech, Jankowicz declares that “I’m not going to be silent… I’m not going to let them silence me or anyone else like me,” Jankowicz claims, referencing “the bullies” who disagree with her on the internet. “And that’s a lot of what the book is about.” WATCH: ‘Disinformation Czar’ Nina Jankowicz Emerges From Hiding to Celebrate Herself on Cable News
- “. . . he apparently still has his White House press credentials, presumably since his existing membership has not been canceled. So the epic struggle continues.” WATCH: Simon Ateba Crashes ANOTHER White House Press Propaganda Session
- “Incredulity. Astonishment. Disgust. Anger. It is these feelings – amongst others – that describe the general reaction to the revelations of the Twitter Files and other egregious episodes of Big Tech censorship of the electronic public square.” The Censored Generation
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “An unemotional examination of the underlying philosophies and the tactics the Nazi Party used to gain and maintain power reveals numerous similarities between the Nazis and the Democrat party that cannot be ignored.” Eight Startling and Uncomfortable Ways the Democrat Party Emulates the Nazi Party
- “The eyesore of the event.” Kirk Cameron Reacts To Faith-Based Story Hour Interrupted By Drag Queens, Activists
- “Biden’s $6.9 trillion budget spends tens of billions of dollars on welfare and social programs for minority groups.” Here Are Seven Woke Spending Proposals in Biden’s Budget
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The House has already scheduled a vote to override Biden’s veto on March 23; however, with the slim majority in Congress, it is unlikely that Congress can override Biden’s veto since it would require two-thirds support from both chambers.” Joe Biden Issues First Veto to Reject Bill Reversing ESG Rule
- “This [junta] continues to prioritize their radical policy agenda over the economic, energy, and national security needs of our country, and it is absolutely infuriating,” stated Manchin, who is up for reelection this cycle. Joe Manchin Slams Biden for Prioritizing ‘Radical Policy Agenda’ After Vetoing Anti-ESG Bill
- “We as freedom loving states can work together and leverage our state pension funds to force change.” DeSantis Forms Alliance Of 19 Governors To Combat Biden’s Economy-Crushing ESG Obsession
- “They also note that the performance-gap between neutral and politically-driven companies began to widen in 2017-2018, about the same time that powerful asset managers like BlackRock, State Street and Vanguard began to wield their considerable influence to pressure companies to embrace ESG, at the expense of profit.” Politically-Neutral Companies Outperform Both ESG-Driven Firms and Overall Market, Study Reveals
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Several themes stand out in Age of Easy Money, beginning with the fact that the Federal Reserve lacks direct accountability.” From 2008 to the SVB Bailout, New Documentary Traces the Fed’s Same Old Recklessness
- “A recent bout of the avian flu has decreased the size of American poultry flocks, raising costs for chicken and turkey while causing a severe increase in egg prices. One dozen large Grade A eggs sold for a national average of $4.20 as of February 2023, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, constituting a 110% rise from $2.01 in February 2022 and a 163% rise from $1.60 in February 2021.” Eggs Are So Expensive That Dollar Tree Is No Longer Selling Them
- “Uncertainty over Social Security’s future could be exacerbating labor market shortages — one of the prime drivers of rising prices.” How Biden’s Social Security Demagoguery Is Stoking Inflation
- “A presidential commission can determine where the banks, the auditors, and the Federal Reserve erred.” Investigate the Bank Failures
- “Is it too much to ask our educated, evolved rulers to fix this recurring bank meltdown problem?” What Does it Mean that Our Rulers Didn’t Learn from 2008?
- “Critics of a potential central bank digital currency note that the asset, which would be managed by the Federal Reserve and tethered to the value of the dollar, would create opportunities for government surveillance and control of private citizens. DeSantis proposed legislation that would ban the recognition of central bank digital currencies, whether from the federal government or an overseas central bank, as money under Florida’s Uniform Commercial Code.” DeSantis Unveils Plan to Battle Biden’s “Efforts to Inject a Centralized Bank Digital Currency”
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Like everything else that comes out of the Biden [junta] these days, the claim that he’s getting serious about controlling the border is a big fat lie.” Biden Cuts Illegal Border Crossings By Redefining ‘Illegal’
- “And the targets are U.S. citizens and U.S. sovereignty.” (and the Democrats and RINOs are behind the lines aiding and abetting the invaders – jjs) The Southern Border is a Hybrid War Zone
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Democrat Aaron Ford testified in favor of bill raising felony retail theft threshold from $650 to $1,200.” Nevada’s Dem AG Helped Make It Harder To Jail Thieves. Now, He Says Retail Theft Is Out of Control.
- “Ridership in the Los Angeles County Metro system is plummeting because of crime, but the system’s overseers are in denial about the solution.” More Law Enforcement, Less Social Work
- “I had choices. I just made bad ones.” Larry Elder: Ego and Greed
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- We shall see if the declassified intel is real if it identifies the Fauci-funded Wuhan lab as the source or they go the raccoon dog route. Sanity/CYA with the DC crime bill. Biden Signs Legislation to Declassify Chinese Coronavirus Origins, Overturn D.C. Crime Bill
- “Theory comes from ‘stooges who have been peddling pseudoscientific nonsense for three years,’ says Rutgers biologist Richard Ebright.” Fauci ‘Stooges’ Now Claim Raccoon Dogs Caused Chinese COVID. Virologists Say They’re Wrong.
- Robert Spencer: “As [DC Mayor Muriel Bowser] and Fauci walk off to find their next mark, the man calls after them: ‘Y’all’s campaign is about fear. It’s about inciting fear in people. You all attack people with fear. That’s what this pandemic is.’ Yes, indeed. It’s a marvel that this segment didn’t end up on PBS’ cutting-room floor. It stands as a testimony to Fauci the snake oil salesman, which is how he will ultimately be remembered.” WATCH: Fauci Encounters Some People Who Don’t Buy His Snake Oil
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “A lot of these parents did not finish high school.” Georgia Rep Insults Intelligence of Parents Seeking School Choice
- J. Christian Adams: “Don’t think there are conservative counterparts to the avalanche of leftist curriculum at Yale that I am cataloging here. There aren’t, period. And only a tiny minority of the courses relate to the actual practice of law — the real challenges for which people hire lawyers. But even those appear to have a deconstructionist bent.” Yale Law School—EXPOSED
- “*sigh* Marxism/socialism is the exact opposite of anarchism. Not the anarchism embedded in people’s heads. ACTUAL anarchism.” Minnesota Anti-Capitalist Teacher Loves it When Students “Have No Respect for Authority”
- “Does the board really think some simple ban on some language in this one narrow area is going to really change things? As long as these well-funded DEI departments exist with an established university-wide agenda to demand favoritism for some simply because of their race or gender, UNC will continue to be a model for bigotry, practicing discrimination in both race and gender.” Pushback? University of North Carolina Pretends to Ban “Diversity, Equity and Inclusion” Requirements in Hiring
- “When all things digital are available?” Who Needs to Major in English or History or Philosophy?
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Given all the other obstacles that Republicans face, it is unrealistic to think they can win the presidency unless they relentlessly address the Democrats’ preferred election arrangements.” A Feared Repeat
- Good. Ohio, Iowa Withdraw From Democrat Operative-Controlled Voter Roll ‘Maintenance’ Group ERIC
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “This erosion of this spiritual foundation of our country is a direct consequence of those who are trying to erase God from just about every facet of our public lives,” Gabbard said. Tulsi Gabbard Says Attacks on Faith, God Drove Her to Leave Democrats: Many Think “They are God”
- Law professors call the widely respected IHRA definition deleted by the ABA “an invaluable educational tool for understanding how Jews experience antisemitism today”Distinguished Law Faculty Call on ABA to Reconsider Resolution Defining Antisemitism It Pulled Under Activist Pressure
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Michael Dahl, a central community organizer for Honor the Earth, was accused in 2015 of assaulting a teenage boy during the 1990s, according to a lawsuit filed by former employee Margaret Campbell, but one legislator said those allegations were “irrelevant” to the current legislation.” Sex Abuse Allegations Surrounding Nonprofit Are ‘Irrelevant,’ Says Minnesota Dem Looking To Fund Their Work
- Wow, no links today!
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Jan Emeryk Rościszewski noted that Ukraine’s potential failure would force Warsaw to engage in military conflict with Russia because the Eastern power would threaten Poland’s “civilization and culture,” according to the Daily Mail. Polish Ambassador Says Poland Will Have to “Enter” Ukraine Conflict if Country Cannot Defend Independence
- As the U.S. announced its latest handout to the Ukrainians to bolster their war effort against Russia, Secretary of State Antony Blinken warned that “the world should not be fooled” by Xi’s peace talks with Putin. Blinken claimed that China and Russia’s plan is to “freeze” territorial gains made by Russia since its invasion over a year ago. U.S. Sending Another $350 Million To Ukraine; Blinken Warns, ‘World Should Not Be Fooled’ By China-Russia Peace Talks
- “Ro Khanna and his ilk have suddenly forgotten that restraint doesn’t stop at the Dnieper.”Progressive ‘Restrainers’ Join the War Party
- Robert Spencer: “It’s complicated.” Zelensky’s War on Christianity
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- While Xi’s public statements upon arrival were mostly about the growing partnership between China and Russia, Putin played his part as the junior partner in the new axis of tyranny, gushing over the Chinese leader and promising “clarification” for why Putin made things awkward for Beijing by invading Ukraine. Xi Jinping in Russia: China Will “Stand Guard over the World Order”
- “The U.S. provided India with real-time info on Chinese troop movements, including satellite imagery, marking the the most detailed and fastest intelligence-sharing operation between the two countries, according to U.S. News and World Report.” US Intel-Sharing Helped Indians Kick Serious Chinese Communist Ass
- “Biden’s failure to present a credible military response to Iran’s nuclear program has left Israel with limited options, ex-general says.” Israel Could Strike Iran in Three Months, Retired Israeli General Says
- “Members of the party have decided to not go to work as a way to protest the current administration’s daily power cuts, unemployment, and corruption.” South Africa’s Economic Freedom Fighters Party Calls for “National Shutdown” Amid Energy Crisis
- “The Biden [junta] has not announced who will be nominated to fill Donfried’s post, nor has she said where she will be going next, other than that she will be spending more time with her family.” Top Biden Official Resigns, Leaving Key Post Open During Global Crises
* * * * *
- “Twenty years after the Iraq invasion: We did not, and do not, understand the nations of the world.” The Iraq War and the Fate of Nation-States in the Twenty-First Century
- “Twenty years after the Iraq invasion: America’s humiliation was China’s gain.” And the Winner Is . . .
- “Twenty years after the Iraq invasion: A diplomat recalls sweltering heat and balmy beer.”Memories from Baghdad
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “While Biden [junta’s] new budget request actually shrinks the size of the fleet in the face of threats from China, Russia, and North Korea, the Secretary of the Navy says climate change is one of the Navy’s ‘top’ priorities.” U.S. Navy’s Priority in 2023? Climate Change
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Bruce Alexander, a Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services spokesperson, declined to disclose to The Times whether the federal government would approve the request.”California Asks Biden Junta To Cover Six Months Of ‘Transitional Rent’ For Homeless With Medicaid
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The reported increase is partially attributed to better diagnostic techniques.” (all things considered, anything from the CDC is to be regarded with quite a dose of suspicion – jjs)CDC Reports Tick-Borne Disease Babesiosis is on the Rise in the Northeast
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “And the Left descends into TOTAL MELTDOWN.” Florida Protects Minors from Gender Reassignment Medical Procedures
- “Western countries should stop wasting their time.” Ugandan President Blasts Western Countries For Promoting LGBT in Africa
- The debacle was ignited after a man offered to provide Pride flags to local businesses for the purpose of displaying them in shop windows in Witham. Kilmartin, 81, responded on Wednesday, writing on Facebook: “I don’t want Pride sex flags along my high street. I don’t even want heterosexual flags along my high street.” UK Tory Councillor Suspended for Saying She Does Not Want “Pride Sex Flags” on High Streets
- Jessica Anderson, Heritage Action executive director: “Just as state legislatures have worked to protect children from harmful cross-sex hormones or experimental surgeries, they are also tackling the broader problem of activist educators and administrators attempting to influence young children and push the left’s radical gender ideology.” Here are the 14 States Moving To Prohibit Sexually Explicit Drag Shows for Minors
- “Accurate, non-politicized descriptions of biology are essential to crafting policy to preserve the integrity of female-only spaces.” Understanding the Sex Binary
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Robert Spencer: ” . . . the irony is just off the charts here. Woody Guthrie was so pro-Soviet that when Stalin’s Soviet Union concluded a pact with National Socialist Germany in August 1939, Woody dutifully followed the party line and started writing antiwar songs about how bad it would be for the United States to get into a war against Hitler because he didn’t want to see America throwing its military might against a state with whom the Workers’ Paradise had a non-aggression pact. What was that Nora Guthrie was saying about ‘insurrectionists?’ She may hope we have forgotten about her father’s fanatical Stalinism. At least some of us haven’t.” Commie Woody Guthrie’s Daughter Doesn’t Want “Insurrectionist” Josh Hawley Using “This Land Is Your Land
- “Scott Adams agrees.” It’s Okay When They Say It
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have now entered into a partnership with a group that apparently wishes for people to understand boyhood as “fluid” and eradicate the idea that “boys will be boys.” (paraphrasing the immortal words of Willie Cicci, “The Boyhood had a lot of fluids!” – jjs) Prince Harry’s Charity Teams with Group That Advocates for Boyhood to be “Fluid”
- “Atheist Richard Dawkins may wash his hands of New Zealand’s pagan nonsense, but he is the useful idiot who made this all possible.” Thanks to Neo-Atheists, New Zealand Teaches Primitive Pagan Nonsense as Equal to ‘Western’ Science
- Humberto Fontova: “But ignored by ‘feminists’ of the Establishment Media.” A Genuine Heroine for Women’s History Month
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “Country-Rap hybrid leaps past Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus for top spot.” Tom MacDonald, John Rich Crush iTunes Chart with “End of the World”
FINALLY . . .
- “What made her and her friends resist where so few dared?” The Last of the White Rose Conspirators Against Hitler Has Died
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.