Good morning kids. Our latest podcast, recorded yesterday with the estimable Robert Spencer (linked here and in the sidebar) was among one of our most engaging to date. Obviously, the lion’s share of the hour was spent discussing the impending arrest and indictment of former President Trump for a non-crime. It’s essentially the moral equivalent of a bill of attainder in which affirmative action hire and supposed Harvard grad (which immediately tells you the worth of a degree earned in the last 20 years or so from that place) Alvin Bragg, probably with the help of fellow Harvard and Columbia grad Barack Obama (like Amos helping Andy, or can I not write that?) literally declaring a completely legal payment via non-disclosure agreement now a federal crime involving illegal use of campaign cash, or something like that.
It’s a farce, it’s a sham, it’s a mockery of a farce of two shams of a travesty. But so is the fact that the United States of America – that is the nation formerly known as the United States of America – has more in common now with a third world banana republic shit hole. And considering the intentional or accidental via intentional ideological destruction of our economy, the censorship and demonization of all voices of political dissent everywhere (because now every aspect of your life is political, not just party politics) and the continued imprisonment of innocent people for a government-staged “riot” among many other depredations that began with a stolen election, we’re no doubt already there.
At some point we are going to have what I refer to as the President for Life, for this week. Whether or not they are replaced with whoever is the Flight Lieutenant or Generalissimo du jour, they will all be part and parcel of the Democrat Deep State junta.
Be that as it may, Tucker Carlson and others are warning that should this happen, the nation will have crossed a rubicon.
“The whole thing doesn’t make any sense at all on a legal level,” Carlson observed. “On a political level, it does because Trump is running for president.”
So we have a partisan Soros-backed prosecutor who promised to indict Trump and is potentially going to indict him over something that has long been deemed not a crime.
“If the Democratic Party is allowed to do this, allowed to crush the presidential front-runner, the main threat to their power, with a bogus criminal case, where does that leave us? We’re done because that precedent will live forever and voters will never again determine the outcome of a presidential election. It’s remarkable when you think about it. . . What happens if they get away with this? No one seems to be thinking this through. Everyone’s all spun up, but what happens if they get away with this?”
“If they use the Justice Department in full view of everyone to settle a political score and to keep the White House, just to take a guy out of the race who seems to be doing fairly well, we’ll destroy the justice system and that’s not a small thing. A functioning justice system has kept this country peaceful for hundreds of years. The purpose of a justice system is to administer justice so that citizens don’t have to do it themselves. You outsource that duty to the government. But what happens when you take that away, when there is no justice system?”
“What happens when the Department of Justice decides that its goal is not justice but protecting the ruling class at all costs? . . . Think about that. People are still going to demand justice. The desire for justice is an inherent human desire. We are born with it. But if there’s no neutral place to do it, some people will decide they’re going to have to do it themselves. Now, we don’t know exactly what that’s going to look like, but we can say for certain it’s going to be really ugly.”
Much as I admire and respect TuCa, I have a little newsflash for him: It’s already ugly. It got that way when the DOJ, either at the behest or with the tacit approval of the Democrat Party and the RINOsstaged the violence on January 6th, 2021 in order to incite a violent reaction from Trump rally goers and thereby create the pretext to ultimately outlaw that party, it’s leaders and media personalities. Most notably Carlson as Junta Enemy #1.
And when I saw outlaw the Republican party, I mean anyone who is not a Liz Cheney, Adam Kinzinger or for that matter Pee-Air Defecto Romney or Mitch McChicom. By the way, that’s not just politicians. That’s people at school boards who speak out against the brainwashing and disfigurement of their children. People who attempt to protest Drag Queen Story Hour in libraries or worse, hold normal story hours with conservative Christian authors like Kirk Cameron. Citizens who have no choice but to use lethal force, be it with a gun or even barehanded, to protect life and property from a criminal “of color.”
PS: once being identified either via religious affiliation or political party registration as a potential “terrorist,” “insurrectionist,” or other “existential threat to our precious democracy” (*vomit*), watch how fast your firearms are confiscated. Meh, before long, watch how fast you wind up like Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, Jacob Chansely the Buffalo headdress “terrorist”(!!), the scores of others still rotting away in the Garland Archipelago or otherwise had their lives ruined by being forced to cop a plea. And now, probably like former President Donald Trump.
Think that’s bad, look at what happened to the poor woman arrested in England for standing in front of an abortion abattoir and admitting to praying silently. Or what happened to the guy who refused to bake a cake for a godless, heathen homosexual marriage.
We’re already way past the point of “getting ugly.” It’s going to get bloody awful, and you can likely emphasize “bloody.” It’s why I’m a bit frustrated and disappointed when the conversation steers to the election and the brewing fight between Trump and DeSantis for the nomination. Whoever you support, whoever you’re pissed at for saying this or that about the other, the question in my mind is, given everything that is going on and given the fact that we are talking about “things getting ugly” and “crossing the rubicon,” does anyone think that the powers that be who stole 2020, sabotaged 2022 and are now about to lock up a former president on zero grounds and chuck him in prison along with the poor stooges entrapped by the DOJ think the 2024 election is going to be able to be won by whoever our candidate is?
I guarantee you that if by some miracle our candidate does pull out the win, watch how fast the rioting happens and worse, Generalissimo Vanilli Milley has the President-elect immediately arrested for “stealing the election.” And if you think the cops and the soldiers are going to refuse to carry out that order, think again.
We’ve crossed so many Rubicons already, I’m Rubicon’d out. I wish Trump and DeSantis would see this and stop acting as if this is just politics as usual. It isn’t.
- Executive Order 14019 instructs federal agencies, some of which are unrelated to election administration, to collaborate with external private groups to “promote voter registration and voter participation.” As innocuous as this sounds on its face, the White House is emulating billionaire Mark Zuckerberg’s efforts to influence the 2020 election and turning it into a publicly-funded operation. That’s right: who needs Zuckerbucks when taxpayers like you can fund Democrat voter outreach? And before you say that’s unconstitutional, since when has that mattered to the radical left that feels entitled to power and will do anything to preserve it?
Biden’s Sinister Plan to Rig the 2024 Election for Democrats
- The scandal began back in November, when agents from CSIS, the Canadian Security Intelligence Service, began leaking intel to the Canadian media suggesting that a CCP network had “funded and infiltrated” the campaigns of nearly a dozen candidates in the 2019 federal election.
Chinese Interference in Canadian Elections? Looks That Way
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The Galveston National Laboratory is in bed with China and it’s clear who is on top.”
The Best Little Wuhan in Texas
- “America needs more people who are as clear-sighted and brave as the man in the video.”
‘It’s A Pandemic Of Fear’: D.C. Man Shuts Down Fauci’s Vaccine Lies
- As Terry Jeffrey notes, “If holding the rate of murders and manslaughters to approximately one per day makes a big city one of our nation’s safest — and justifies a district attorney’s office bragging about the murder rate — we have a violent crime problem in this country.” And the Manhattan District Attorney, ALVIN BRAGG, is directly responsible for the slaughter. But Trump said pussy, or something.
‘One of the Safest Big Cities’ — According to DA’s Office — Averaged More Than One Murder or Manslaughter per Day in 2022
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “We gave him until Thursday to come forward,” House Administration Committee chairman Rep. Bryan Steil (R-WI) told Breitbart News of the push to bring Bragg in. “We look forward to his response.” (and when he’s a no-show, you going to go have him arrested? – jjs) House Administration Chair Bryan Steil: Alvin Bragg Has ‘Until Thursday to Come Forward’ to Congress
- “If the Democratic Party is allowed to do this, allowed to crush the presidential front-runner, the main threat to their power, with a bogus criminal case, where does that leave us? We’re done because that precedent will live forever and voters will never again determine the outcome of a presidential election. It’s remarkable when you think about it. What happens if they get away with this? No one seems to be thinking this through. Everyone’s all spun up, but what happens if they get away with this? ” Tucker Carlson Makes a Chilling Prediction About Possible Trump Indictment
- Paul is one of the latest high profile Republicans to come to Trump’s defense in the wake of the looming indictment of the former president with the case involving “hush money” paid to porn star Stormy Daniels. (it was a legal NDA contract, not “hush money!” – jjs) Rand Paul Says DA Should Be Jailed: A Trump Indictment a “Disgusting Abuse of Power”
- “There’s a reason why there’s a cliché about being able to indict a ham sandwich in a grand jury. It’s that easy.” Of Course Donald Trump Could Be Charged at Any Moment by an Unethical, Spiteful Prosecutor
- Rabbi Fischer: “It always has been part of the American Oral Law that we do not take into custody or arraign our presidents or former presidents.” (I hate to break it to the good rabbi but America is dead and gone already – jjs) Why a Trump Arrest Imperils the American Idea
- “A twisted perversion of the justice process.” The Legally and Morally Flawed Case Against Trump
- “The move to indict a former president for the first time in our country’s history will make political prosecutions the new norm in America.” (we’re already a banana republic, Margot – jjs) Indicting Trump Will Usher In America’s Banana-Republic Stage
* * * * *
- “‘Small and safe’ gatherings building up over time are a necessary strategy for conservatives burned by the January 6th FBI-led ‘insurrection.'” NY’s Young Republicans Lead The Way Again With Peaceful Pro-Trump Protest in Lower Manhattan
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Biden’s [personal Gestapo] Justice Department is unlikely to provide the committee documents due to its investigation of Biden for improperly handling classified materials.”White House Withholds Requested Info About Biden’s Classified Doc Scandal Cover-Up
- “An Israeli think tank executive claims he told the FBI in 2019 that members of the Biden family warned a Chinese energy executive about a coming federal investigation, allowing him to flee the country before being placed under arrest.” Think Tank Executive Provided ‘Explosive’ Info to FBI About Hunter Biden’s Chinese Deals, Lawyer Claims
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Students and at least one faculty member “stormed onto the stage, screaming that the film was ‘racist’ and holding signs proclaiming it ‘hate speech’.” “Sordid” and “Ugly” Scene Disrupts Showing Of Film About George Floyd at Central Connecticut State U.
- “The departments and agencies that have been weaponized will be completely overhauled so that faceless bureaucrats will never again be able to target and persecute conservatives, Christians, or the left’s political enemies, which they’re doing now at a level that nobody can believe even possible,” Trump said in the video. Trump Unveils Plan to “Dismantle the Deep State”
- Robert Spencer: “Who are you to question Big Brother or Big Sister?” Hillary Wants You to Shut Up and Trust Your Leftist Superiors
- Defund the IRS and EPA while you’re at it. Matt Gaetz Announces Resolution Dedicated To Stopping FBI HQ Funds
- J. Christian Adams: “The executive order’s nostalgic focus on race will have the ultimate effect of redistributing jobs, salaries, and income away from racially disfavored groups and toward favorite races, just like Jim Crow did. Everything old is new again.” Biden Executive Order on Equity Rhymes With Jim Crow
- “It’s possible to imagine a day when the final separation into the Globalist-Socialist States of America and the Free States of America may come down to nothing more than a formality. No one wants to see the disunion of the greatest nation the world has ever known, but such a scenario would be the least tragic way for it to happen.” U.S. Takes a Step Closer to National Divorce as Anti-ESG States Coalition Announced
- “Leftist cancel culture once again condemns the truth as racist.” Ben Stein Is Right (Sort of): Black Americans Have ‘Never Had It So Good’
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The criminal conviction of former President Donald Trump has remained the top priority on Democrats’ agenda for seven years.” Day-Ending-in-“Y” Dept.: Politico Jumps To Make A Folk Hero Out Of Left-Wing Prosecutor Targeting Trump
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Boulder isn’t the only local government suing oil companies: local-level climate lawsuits have been occurring for years, and there are similar pending cases in cities across the country, from California to Rhode Island.” County’s Lawsuit Suing Energy Companies For ‘Climate Change’ Teed Up For Supreme Court
- Michael Bastasch: “In other words, the media, elites and the scientific establishment want you to take this report very, very seriously. The problem is no one who actually cares about sound science should give it the time of day.” The UN’s Newest Climate Report is a Woke Dumpster Fire Masquerading as Science
- “When you mix politics with science, you get politics.” Nature Study Concludes Nature’s 2020 Endorsement Harmed More Than It Helped
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “However, there are signs new problems could be on the horizon as midsize banks are now asking FDIC to protect all deposits.” Monday’s Stock Market Roller Coaster Session Shows Banks’ Sales May Ease Current Crisis
- “The failure of two large regional banks had an array of causes, but the remedial actions of federal regulators are of even greater concern.” Back-to-Back Bank Closures: The Fallout From the Failures of Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank
- “Normal people should be furious. Once again, the government changed the rules everyone lives by for a small, extremely wealthy, and politically connected group of people.” The Silicon Valley Bank Bailout Sends Exactly the Wrong Message and Endangers the Economy
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The flights, which are operated by contractor World Atlantic Airlines, also began with a program to move Border Patrol agents from the U.S.-Mexico border to the Canadian border to help with the surge, a U.S. government official familiar with the matter, who requested anonymity because they weren’t authorized to speak, told the DCNF. The Title 42 flights, however, have been costly, with each costing between $150,000 and $200,000, meaning they’re not likely to continue, the source added.” Biden Junta Flew Migrants Caught Illegally Crossing Over From Canada To The Southern Border, Memo Reveals
- “Are the terrorists now “’coming home to roost?'” Multiple Biden Calamities Make 9/11 Commission Report ‘Required Reading’
- “In fiscal year 2021, there were 450 encounters of Chinese nationals overall; in fiscal year 2022, there were 1,176. So far this fiscal year, there have been 4,366 since October.”Border Crisis: Encounters Hit 1 Million in FY2023, More Chinese Nationals Crossing Into U.S
- “Mexico is participating in human trafficking of Cuban medical personnel.” AMLO: Friend or Foe?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Like blaming a rape victim for wearing a sexy dress. California Attorney General Blames Automakers for Car Theft Spike
- Another MEAL Team 6 . . . Texas Tribune: Officers with AR-15s Were Scared to Confront Uvalde Shooter
- “The Memphis Police Department (MPD) currently has around 1,900 officers despite looking to employ 2,500, the outlet reported, while overall crime in the city rose by around 13% from 2021 to 2022, based on Memphis Shelby Crime Commission data. Carlisle, who chairs the City Council’s Budget Committee, said the MPD’s top-out pay is below most other police departments in the area, arguing that $15 million in new funding would more than bridge that gap, and MPD Chief C.J. Davis suggested increased pay could help recruiting.” Leaders In Crime-Ridden City Call For $15 Million More To Pay Cops
- “Crime pays.” Philadelphia Agrees to Pay $9.25 Million to People Claiming ‘Police Brutality’ During George Floyd Riots
- When Muslim rape gangs are protected and thought criminals arrested. . . London’s Met Police lose public trust after scathing report
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The official Socialist Party got roasted on Twitter for accidentally supporting capitalism, video resurfaces of Dr. Anthony Fauci getting yelled at in D.C., and we examine the idea of cultural appropriation through the lens of men dressed as women.” Fauci Gets Wrecked By Based D.C. Resident
- “Recent responses to the Cochrane review suggest that there may be no cure for maskaholics.” The Mask of Ignorance
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- We learned that the CDC and their pinko pals in the WHO have put the “fun” in fungus and are now churning the klaxon over C. auris, which kills about as many people every year as those who die waiting impatiently on the toilet. We should keep a steady, cyclops-sized eye on both CDC and the WHO, as they are known to be trigger-happy when it comes to bolshie — and senseless — lockdowns and masks. Joe Biden — whose family we know took millions of dollars from the Chinese commies — is scheming to turn over America’s response to the next pandemic to the communist-dominated WHO, and they likely can’t wait to get down to the business of enslaving us. Step Aside Chinese COVID: The CDC Has a New and Improved ‘Serious Global Health Threat’ to Terrify Us Into Submission
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The president of the American Federation of Teachers makes a bunch of ridiculous and easily refutable claims.” (but we have no one our side loudly and constantly doing the refutation – jjs) Randi is Wrong Again
- “At Equity High School, a composite of leftist policies found across the country, students are not allowed to compete at all.” How Public Schools’ ‘Equity’ Policies Make It Impossible For Students To Succeed
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “However, without election integrity, Republicans can’t win.” There Are Compelling Pragmatic Considerations Behind Supporting Trump Or DeSantis
- “In Fulton County, one of the epicenters of questionable vote counting, the local DA is planning to charge Trump for daring to challenge the election results.” Fulton County, Georgia, is also contemplating lawfare to derail Trump’s presidential run
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “These administrators are not interested in defending the rights of all students, only those pushing the queer agenda. It also appears that these principals will enthusiastically support the pedo-grooming of children by teachers.” Today’s blacklisted American: Vermont’s organization of principals bans Christian school for being Christian
- This is a very crucial under-the-radar race that could have giant consequences for the fate of the state and the nation going forward. This Jew-boy cheesehead is getting nervous.Early Voting Ramps Up For Wisconsin’s Supreme Court Race. Here’s What’s At Stake
- Throughout the interview, DeSantis, who has largely refused to dish on the “civil war” between himself and Trump, finally spoke more on their apparent fallout — something that became even more apparent Monday, after DeSantis told reporters that his administration would not be involved with what he described as a “manufactured circus by some Soros [backed] DA. Ron DeSantis Criticizes Trump in Interview with Piers Morgan
- “But I don’t know that the people who have to make that happen feel that way right now. I don’t know that she has what it takes to get over the hump in our present environment.” (this should “go down” well – jjs) Report: Kamala Harris Will Campaign in Urban Centers, Target Black Voters for Biden’s 2024 Campaign
- If so, they need to dump Joni Ernst. Is Iowa Becoming the “Florida of the North?”
- “What is happening in California is not only a threat that cannot be ignored. It is an historic opportunity for the Right across America.” Realigning California Would Realign America
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The Kremlin said on Tuesday that Xi is spending his time in Russia’s capital negotiating and signing statements with Putin that seek to strengthen economic cooperation between their nations over the next decade — ties which offer Putin a lifeline after Western nations levied sanctions against Russia for its war in Ukraine.” Xi Flaunts China’s ‘Deepening’ Bond With Russia During Talks With Putin
- AP News: “Japan’s Prime Minister Fumio Kishida … announced action plans for a new Indo-Pacific initiative aimed at countering China’s influence in the region.” With Biden Missing in Action, Japan Proposes Indo-Pacific Strategy to Counter China
- “There is a word for such counsel — appeasement.” China’s Pressure on Taiwan: Nothing to See Here, Says Former Biden State Department Official
- “A major public relations victory over Biden and the U.S.” Xi Jinping’s Middle Eastern Adventures
* * * * *
- “Are military invasion and annexation the only solutions?” (that’s all we need; 30 more individual Democrat states – jjs) We Are at War with Mexico
* * * * *
- “Was the war worth the blood and treasure we spent on it? Here’s whom to ask.” The Gulf War: 20 Years Later
- “Twenty years after the Iraq invasion: Sometimes the story we want to tell about our national character is at odds with the actions that we take.” History Unremembered
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- “With Republicans in control of House, Afghanistan evacuation has emerged as a top priority.” Congress Threatens To Subpoena Blinken for Blocking Investigation Into Bungled Afghanistan Withdrawal
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- Michael Applebaum, M.D.: “The medical establishment’s prescription? Every doctor must be the same race as every patient!” How Do We Fix the Racism of Every White Doctor?
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- There it is folks. “Intergenerational sex” is what you will be forced to call it as pedophilia becomes a taboo word and hate crime if you dare say it out loud. Historian Calls Pedophilia ‘Intergenerational Sex,’ Refuses To Describe Rape Of 10-Year-Old Boy as ‘Abuse’
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “it’s not just a hockey jersey; It’s a straight jacket of conformity.” The Sweater
- “The Left wants more than mere race-baiting books in school libraries. They want to derail the entire reform movement.” Abusing Roberto Clemente as a Woke Tool
- “Can someone explain to me why all of the progressives’ analyses end the same way?”Trying to Decipher Another Strange Article by Bill Gates
- “When it comes to the conservative movement, the important thing to bear in mind is that it doesn’t exist. It never has and it probably never will.” Play the Game
- “Some white people are pretending to be ‘persons of color’ because it is professionally and monetarily beneficial to do so.” White Impersonators Of Minorities Are Not Racist, They’re Grifters
HITHER & YON
- One of my childhood heroes. Thanks for the great memories and RIP. New York Knicks Legend, Basketball Hall of Famer Willis Reed Dead at 80
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
TIP JAR: Your support helps keep the lights on and is truly appreciated. Note: We are on Stripe, not PayPal.