Good morning kids. So, Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants was dragged out for some event — correction: the 13th anniversary of Obamacare and Death Panels! –where, as he was hugging a baby (which is funny because if his deep Catholic convictions aren’t killing them in utero his hands and proboscis are simultaneously sniffing their hair and groping their training bras), another one was crying in the background. To which the depraved criminal pervert assured the group:
“It’s OK, it’s all right. In fact, I like babies better than people.”
You know who else liked babies, and dogs, better than people? Somewhere up in Heaven, Yogi Berra and Samuel Goldwyn are throwing up.
So, while arguably the most corrupt individual to ever hold office in American politics (legitimately elected or otherwise) who sold out to every criminal and thug including this nation’s mortal enemies for over 50 years vomits up division, hatred and lies between gobs of Maypo, bile and halitosis, the non-case against his polar opposite in every way, Donald Trump, is seemingly falling apart.
That’s right. No indictment. No handcuffs. No perp walk. The radical left has been yearning for this moment for years. And for a few days, it seemed like that wish might finally come true. However, it now appears to be just another chapter in a never-ending fantasy that always falls short of becoming a reality.
The first hint that Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s indictment of Trump was going sour was when former Michael Cohen legal advisor Robert Costello appeared as a surprise witness on Monday. Trump touted Costello’s testimony as conclusive and irrefutable evidence of his innocence. And he may not have been exaggerating.
It sure does look like Costello’s testimony, along with the evidence he presented — a five-year-old letter from Michael Cohen’s attorney affirming that Cohen made the payment to Stormy Daniels alone and that Trump had no role in reimbursing him — had a significant impact on Bragg’s case against Trump. This impact was so substantial that the Manhattan grand jury did not assemble on Wednesday, and while they did meet on Thursday, they did not hear the case involving Trump, postponing the alleged indictment to at least next week. However, it remains doubtful that the indictment will occur at all . . .
. . . Legal experts from both sides of the political aisle have highlighted the frailty of Bragg’s case. Bragg was most certainly aware of this fact, too. Perhaps he didn’t care because he was too eager to become a hero to the radical left and advance his career. Or maybe his Trump Derangement Syndrome blinded him to the fact that he had a weak case. Ironically, the only person who stands to benefit from this situation is Trump.
The anticipation of an imminent indictment in New York has led to a surge in donations for Trump. According to reports, his campaign raked in $1.5 million in the three days after Trump announced on Truth Social that he expected to be arrested on Tuesday.
Anything can happen, of course, but I’m confident that Bragg’s case blew up in his face and the case that the left thought would be Trump’s downfall only made him stronger.
For the benefit of those who have similar recent Ivy League degrees like Bragg or who get their news from CNN, Donald Trump did not commit any crime he entered into a legal, non-disclosure agreement with the skank-in-question years ago. But of course, what does the law mean to those who only use their positions of authority within the system to persecute political enemies? If everything that we have been through since 2020 and really going back to the Obama reign of error (and let’s face it; this is his third term), doesn’t convince you that America as it was or as we had thought it was has ceased to be, then the use of the law as a political weapon of repression is proof positive.
Psaki-psircling to Bragg, a toxic mix of Marxism, Trump derangement and plain rank incompetence despite the Harvard Law degree (affirmative action by any other name would be DEI/D-I-E) courses through his sclerotic veins; the central theme of his campaign for Manhattan DA was indicting and convicting Donald Trump. Kind of funny considering his attitude about real crime and criminals, as Daniel Greenfield shows us:
When Bragg took office, he released a Day One memo which told prosecutors not to pursue prison sentences for many crimes including armed robberies and not to ask for life sentences.
As a result of his pro-crime guidelines, more than half of felony cases were downgraded to misdemeanors. Felony convictions fell from 68% to 51%, misdemeanor convictions from 53% to 29% and very few of those ever saw prison. Bragg’s pro-crime prosecutorial pipeline turned felonies into misdemeanors and then the offenders never served a day in prison.
Murders rose 10%, aggravated assaults were up 11% and robberies shot up 25%
Bragg justified his pro-crime policies by arguing that he was trying to use resources more efficiently. He claimed that his Day One memo refusing to prosecute many crimes was about freeing up “prosecutorial resources”. When Bragg’s office dropped most of the charges against a serial shoplifter, they claimed it would have been a “waste of resources” to go forward.
What was Bragg really focusing on?
In 2022, even as violent crimes shot up and the Manhattan DA’s office claimed that it wasn’t prosecuting criminals because it was shorthanded, it hired Matthew Colangelo, a former Biden DOJ appointee and Sotomayor clerk who had headed over to the New York State Attorney General’s office to go after Trump. Colangelo’s current salary isn’t listed, but he was earning $203,000 at the federal level and isn’t likely to have taken a pay cut to work for Bragg.
“Matthew Colangelo brings a wealth of economic justice experience combined with complex white-collar investigations, and he has the sound judgment and integrity needed to pursue justice against powerful people,” Bragg bragged. It was no secret whom Bragg had in mind . . .
. . . While Bragg hired a legal hit man to go after Trump, crime victims were mourning as their attackers were cut loose because the Manhattan DA’s office claimed not to have the resources . . . Bragg didn’t have enough resources to help crime victims, but plenty to go after Trump. . . Soros DAs consider criminals to be victims and those who defend themselves to be criminals. . .
. . . An extra 50 people were killed in Manhattan on Bragg’s watch. How many of those people really had to die?
An extra 159 women were raped.
An extra 3,524 people were robbed.
An extra 4,197 people were assaulted.
How much of that could have been prevented if Bragg had focused his “prosecutorial resources” on pursuing criminals, instead of giving perps a pass, while focusing on political crimes?
Bragg’s war against former President Trump is fully consistent with his attitude. DA Alvin Bragg is out to redeem a year of criminal terror with a Trump arrest. And if New Yorkers had to die, be beaten, robbed and raped to make it happen, that’s a small price to pay.
As an aside, the prediction (and believe me, you didn’t have to be the mashup of Kreskin and Nostradamus to see this coming) of who might replace the ousted Lori Lightfoot in Chicago would be laughable, were it not so horribly tragic.
When Donald Trump stated “They’re not after me, they’re after you. I’m just standing in the way” he was dead on. Besides the pseudo-organized/loose black-clad Brownshirts of Antifa and BLM, the unleashing of hardened criminals on the public is every bit a weapon of state-sponsored political anarcho-terrorism as the aforementioned groups along with the weaponized arms of the bureaucracy in the DOJ/FBI, the ATF, the intelligence agencies, the IRS and quite probably all the other agencies, even if they have nothing to do with law enforcement or national security.
[CNN host Van] Jones said sensibly on Monday, “If anybody is a Republican and they had been afraid there is some well-organized conspiracy among progressives, they can relax now, because you would not start with this charge.” Indeed, because as even the New York Times conceded on March 9, Bragg’s case is long on partisan hatred and notably bereft of substance. “Hush money is not inherently illegal,” the Times admitted, and then suggest a way that the case could be made stronger: “the prosecutors could argue that the $130,000 payout effectively became an improper donation to Mr. Trump’s campaign, under the theory that because the money silenced Ms. Daniels, it benefited his candidacy.” Well, all right, but that’s a stretch. Big corporations, as well as wealthy individuals, make nuisance payouts regularly, and no one is perp-walked for them. . .
. . . Leftists jumped to rake Jones over the coals for daring to dissent. American Leftists have never been more censorious and intolerant of opposing views, and so Jones didn’t exactly pick a good time to show himself to be an independent thinker. Attorney and Fortune 500 speaker Exavier Pope tweeted: “Van Jones is not a serious person and should not be taken seriously. A sentient corn on the cob.” . . .
. . . Former Bernie Sanders surrogate Jonathan Tasini went for the sharp edge: “Evergreen reminder: Van Jones only cares about Van Jones.”
Maybe he does. But it’s noteworthy how contemporary Leftists treat disagreement. The rage at Jones only underscores how unlikely it is that Bragg will back away from the ledge. He doesn’t want to face the wrath of his fellow Leftists.
Bingo. And again, Bragg ran on the platform of nailing Trump. While there are indications that the grand jury, hopefully to its credit, is recognizing the complete bullshit nature of the charges, the idea of Trump getting a fair trial in NYC, or DC or any other area of Leftist dominant influence is my proverbial pipe dream, wrapped in an LSD trip inside a drunken stupor. Meh, somehow Kyle Rittenhouse got away with the heinous crime of self-defense while preventing a mostly peaceful riot, so anything is possible but I would not hold my breath. If they’re railing against Van Jones for a flash of rationality and reasonableness (despite his other bullshit that Spencer notes in his essay), what do you think their reaction will be if, or please God, when Bragg drops the case?
These are the same people that have fantasized for seven years of literally killing Donald Trump. And that ladies and gents is my big fear. Look what these bastards running our country (mostly into the ground) have been willing to do to maintain and increase their hold on power. And in just the past two to three years alone.
Donald Trump has been equated as “literally Hitler,” not just by whippet-huffing Cheeto-munching Molotov cocktail-brewing wastes of life in mom’s basement somewhere in Portland but by the highest levels of this government. Look back to last Labor Day and Joey Schickel-sniffer’s Leni Riefenstahl speech at Independence Hall that basically called for the extermination of Trump, Trumpism and everyone who supports him and really his beliefs and policies.
Trump is going to get it. One way or another. And, worthy of repeating, “They’re not after me, they’re after you. I’m just in the way.”
Have a great weekend, and see you tomorrow for the hobby thread. Be there. Aloha.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “A new organ waitlist policy would betray those who have already donated an organ and discourage others from donating in the future.” D.I.E. – Literally: Kidney Transplant Controller Wants To Distribute Human Organs Based On ‘Equity’
- “Rotherham’s child sexual assaults remain shocking—but far from unique.” Of a Scale Unknown
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Changing the narrative of the Jimmy Carter presidency.” Malaise Memory Loss
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “EVERYBODY KNOWS I’M 100% INNOCENT, INCLUDING BRAGG, BUT HE DOESN’T CARE. HE IS JUST CARRYING OUT THE PLANS OF THE RADICAL LEFT LUNATICS. OUR COUNTRY IS BEING DESTROYED, AS THEY TELL US TO BE PEACEFUL!” Donald Trump: “Soros Backed Animal” Alvin Bragg Knows I’m “100% Innocent”
- “A letter written by porn star Stormy Daniels, which was shared by former President Donald Trump on his Truth Social account on Thursday, has further undermined the case against him by Soros-funded Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg. The letter, dated 2018, refutes any claims of an affair between the two . . . This comes on the heels of other exculpatory evidence that has been revealed this week, including a 2018 letter from an attorney representing Michael Cohen, the disgraced former lawyer for Donald Trump, stating that Cohen acted independently in paying Stormy Daniels in 2016.” New Evidence Further Devastates Case Against Trump
- “Bragg sounds frustrated. Maybe it’s because his grand jury hasn’t cooperated with him as he hoped.” Bragg Tries Backpedaling, Tells House GOP That Trump ‘Created a False Expectation That He Would be Arrested’
- “That’s right. No indictment. No handcuffs. No perp walk. The radical left has been yearning for this moment for years. And for a few days, it seemed like that wish might finally come true. However, it now appears to be just another chapter in a never-ending fantasy that always falls short of becoming a reality.” (my fear is after all this garbage they will try to kill him – jjs) It’s Looking Like Trump Won’t Be Indicted
- Their requests, Dubeck wrote, “are an unlawful incursion into New York’s sovereignty. Congress’s investigative jurisdiction is derived from and limited by its power to legislate concerning federal matters.” (Alvin Bragg should be handcuffed, tied to the back of the friggin’ Acela and dragged all the way to the committee room – jjs) Manhattan DA Responds to Demands from House Republicans Investigating Trump Case
- Larry Elder: ” . . . Crime to follow!” Arrest That Man!
- Daniel Greenfield: “DA Bragg claimed he didn’t have enough resources to prosecute criminals.” Did New Yorkers Die, So a DA Could Target Trump?
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Claims come from a man awaiting extradition to the U.S. on arms charges. He said: “DOJ is trying to bury me to protect Joe, Jim, and Hunter Biden. Shall I name names?” Report: FBI Mole Known as ‘One-Eye’ Would Tip Off Hunter About Any China Probes
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Some might agree with Chew’s suggestion that U.S. social media companies engage in the same behavior as TikTok, but the difference is that U.S. companies can be held responsible under U.S. laws, whether that takes the form of action by Congress or regulators, whereas the same is not possible with TikTok.” Mariannette Miller-Meeks Forces TikTok CEO to Admit Chinese App Tracks Americans’ Keystrokes
- “Shu was referring to the news that the Biden [junta] wants ByteDance, TikTok’s Chinese owner, to sell the app or face the possibility of being banned altogether.” China Would ‘Resolutely Oppose’ Forced Sale of TikTok
- “As Palmer questioned Chew, he called out TikTok executive Michael Beckerman for dodging questions about China’s ongoing genocide against Uyghur Muslims.” Rep. Gary Palmer Calls Out Smirking TikTok Lobbyist Sitting Directly Behind CEO
- “More fresh hell, courtesy of corporate America and communist China.” Big Pharma is Paying TikTok Influencers to Hook Teens on New Drugs
* * * * *
- Robert Spencer: ” . . . it’s noteworthy how contemporary Leftists treat disagreement. The rage at Jones only underscores how unlikely it is that Bragg will back away from the ledge. He doesn’t want to face the wrath of his fellow Leftists.” Leftists Enraged at CNN’s Van Jones for Telling Alvin Bragg to Back Off of Trump
- “Like every other one of the media’s new ‘findings’ that fly in the face of common sense and reality, it’s nonsense.” Washington Post Found a Lot of Happy Transgender People, if You Don’t Count Those Who’ve Committed Suicide
- “. . . the Colorado Sergeant at Arms who escorted Hunt out of the gallery showed Hunt a small sign outside the gallery that does say expressing “political statements” is not allowed in the gallery. The supposed rule, however, has not been equally enforced in the Colorado State Assembly. In January, a group of students wearing anti-2nd Amendment apparel was allowed to sit in the gallery unbothered.” Colorado Man Thrown Out Of State Senate Gallery For Wearing Pro-Life Sweatshirt
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The shroud of secrecy surrounding the FBI’s foreknowledge and engagement in the events of January 6 is disintegrating, no matter how hard Beltway lifers try to keep it intact.”Informants Everywhere
- Lloyd Billingsley: “That’s what Biden claims. Is it true?” Jan 6: The Worst Attack on the Capitol Since the Civil War?
- “Dershowitz points out that getting schools to not invite conservative speakers because of the outbursts they deliberately incite is their goal.” Communist Front Group Organized Shout-Down of Conservative Judge at Stanford
- “The DOJ betrayed the trust of the American people. There must be accountability.” The Biden Junta is Chilling Parents’ Fundamental Rights
- “Looting will be effectively endorsed in the future, an all-but-official policy, so long as desperate marginalized people from the preferred groups are doing the mugging.” (Congratulations, Chicago! You dumped Leon Trotsky in exchange for Pol Pot! – jjs) Likely Next Mayor of Chicago Refuses to Condemn Looting During the 2020 Riots, Blames Corporations
- David Horowitz: “And racist too.” Ten Reasons Why Reparations for Blacks is a Bad Idea for Blacks
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The ordinance allows for an exception and will allow a seventh gas station if it is part of a new, large retail center.” Dem-Led Colorado City Allowing Only Six Gas Stations in the Name of Climate Change
- “The White House is more focused on efforts to ban your gas stoves than replenishing the emergency oil reserves.” Granholm Testimony Shows White House More Focused On Banning Gas Stoves Than Energy Security
- “Corporate board rooms have a new friend in the ESG movement: the federal government.”Bad Corporate Governance
- “Unsurprisingly, the most accurate models — those which have predicted the least warming over the past four decades — also predict the least warming going forward. Robson’s conclusion: ‘Chill out, we will adapt and cope with the small warming predicted by the best models. The real threat isn’t climate change, it’s climate policy.'” Time to Ditch the IPCC’s Models
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Markets slid on Wednesday afternoon as a result of the comments; officials at the Federal Reserve also announced an expected quarter-point target interest rate hike on Wednesday.”Yellen Walks Back Implicit Support For Large Bank Account Holders, Prompts Investor Unease
- “SVB’s recent high-profile failure underscores the importance of having a knowledgeable, engaged, and titanium-spined board.” The Epic Failure of General Electric’s Board Shows What Went So Wrong With Silicon Valley Bank
- “Yes, and it’s a much better way than simply imposing more damaging regulations.” Is There a Way to Stop Bank Panics Like the One That Took Down SVB?
- “In other words, if a CBDC comes into being, you can kiss your freedom goodbye, forever.”Just say ‘no’ to Central Bank Digital Currency
- “The rising threat of bank insolvency implies that Dark Ages are ahead.” Did ‘Woke’ Banking Trigger America’s Banking Crisis?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “MAGA House Republicans put out extreme budget proposals that would eliminate funding for over 2,000 border patrol agents – undermining our ability to combat drug trafficking.”Biden Laughably Blames ‘MAGA Republicans’ for Problems at the Border, Says His Budget Provides Border Security
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “No trial if they dead.” Leftist Wisconsin Supreme Court Candidate Janet Protasiewic Went Easy on Murderer Who Tried to Have Witnesses Killer
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The legislation, NIH Reform Act, would ultimately eliminate the NIAID and turn it into three separate national research institutes, each with a different director that the Senate must confirm, limited to a maximum of two five-year terms.” Rand Paul, Chip Roy Introduce Legislation to Eliminate NIAID, Agency that Fauci Led for Decades
- “You won’t help us investigate this.” Video: Rand Paul Grills Blinken on Stonewalling of Chinese COVID Origin Investigation
- “The report is written by some of the most respected researchers in the fields of medicine and infectious diseases, many of whom became pariahs when they simply tried to express their deeply held knowledge about [Chinese] COVID and the misguided policies of government health officials.” Doctors Blacklisted by Government for Disagreeing on its Chinese COVID Mandate Policies Now Fighting Back
- “When will Dr. Doom have to come clean on [Chinese] COVID-19 origin and gain-of-function research?” (when the Almighty consigns his soul to the Infernal Reaches – jjs) Fauci’s Arrogance – and Deceit – on Display in His PBS Documentary
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Lee found herself constantly harassed and slandered because she tried to bring to her work an even-handed philosophy that attempted to deal with the problems of racial conflict fairly.” Today’s blacklisted American: Black DEI Administrator Fired by College for Demanding Accuracy and Color-Blind Policies
- “Chemical abortion, even with mifepristone, is a painful, bloody and traumatic procedure.”A Dangerous, Traumatizing Outcome Possible in Abortion Drug Case
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “These 130,000 votes are key because Democrat Katie Hobbs ‘won’ by only 17,000 votes. If Lake can prove electoral skullduggery — which she claims she can — this may turn Arizona upside down, and will likely give credence to the ‘conspiracy theory’ of election fraud in Arizona during the 2020 elections.” Arizona Supreme Court Finally Hands Kari Lake a Win, but the Media Doesn’t Want You to Know About It
- J. Christian Adams: “While ERIC has its problems, it right now provides an important service to states who are still members to cross-check people registered in multiple states. This is a good thing. It allows states to catch people who are voting twice. For instance, might have a winter home in South Carolina and another residence in Michigan. ERIC allows South Carolina and Michigan to catch election crimes. If you care about voter fraud, we should care more about fixing ERIC than burning it down.” Has Vote Fraud Gotten Easier After Ohio Quit ERIC?
- “The truth and reality of the matter is that citizen poll watchers are a key component in protecting our republic.” House Republicans Dispel Democrats’ Lie Smearing GOP Poll Watchers as Threats to Democracy
- “The hard truth is that Donald Trump failed to do the job he was elected to do: build a durable bulwark against the left’s wanton destruction of western civilization. When will MAGA nation bid farewell, Godspeed, to Donald Trump, and find a worthy successor?” When Will Stubborn Trump Loyalists Face Inconvenient Truths?
- “It’s OK, it’s all right,” Biden said as an infant wailed during his speech, adding, “In fact, I like babies better than people.” (Yogi Berra and Samuel Goldwyn just vomited all over the floor in Heaven – jjs) Biden Hugs Baby as White House Scrambles to Clean Up Latest Gaffe
- “Conservatives should direct their energy toward state legislatures to stymie Biden’s radical agenda.” Before Worrying About 2024, Conservatives Should Focus on Making Republican States as Red as They Can Be
- “You know, there’s a lot of people when they go at you, sometimes they have like really good ammunition, like you’re a crook, you did this, you did that,” DeSantis continued. “For me, they’re talking about pudding like, is that really the best you got? Okay, bring it on.”DeSantis Responds To Salacious Reports About Pudding And Force Feeding Detainees At GITMO: ‘Bring It On’
- “Lunches were ridiculous. … Old dudes are eating Jell-O, everyone is talking about how great they are,” Sinema said. “I don’t really need to be there for that. That’s an hour and a half twice a week that I can get back.” Kyrsten Sinema Reveals Why She Stopped Going To ‘Dumb’ Democrat Luncheons
- “How PragerU videos changed this Latina’s mind.” PragerU Video: From Leftist Political Staffer to Conservative Activist
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Says Moscow could bomb the International Criminal Court.” Medvedev Warns Germany Arrest of Putin Will be Declaration of War on Russia
- “Texas GOP Sen. John Cornyn took time out of his Tuesday to attack The Federalist’s CEO for criticizing his embarrassing Ukraine obsession.” Piece of Shit RINO Scumbag Cornyn Attacks Federalist CEO For Criticizing Cornyn’s War Propaganda
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Spinning faster than a gaggle of dervishes in an Iranian uranium enrichment plant . . . Black Comedy Gold: Get This, the White House Sez Meeting of China-Russia “Marriage” Shows They Know “American Leadership . . . Is Back”
- Both dictators ‘share an intense hostility to the United States and our way of life,’ expert says.” Why Xi and Putin’s ‘No Limits Partnership’ Should Be a Wake-Up Call for Biden
- With Biden at the helm, Xi tells Putin: “Change is coming that hasn’t happened in 100 years. And we are driving this change together.” Xi, Putin Vow to ‘Significantly Increase’ Trade, Replace U.S. Dollar With Chinese Currency For Cross-Border Transactions
- “While Putin and Xi encourage their citizens to review their respective countries, Biden doubles down on America-hatred.” (the author either skirts around or is clueless that Biden hates this nation as much as Xi and Putin – jjs) Biden is Preparing Americans To Lose the Second Cold War
- “Waiver signed day after administration officials denied Iran’s claim that Tehran was set to receive $500 million thanks to waiver.” Biden Junta Greenlights Sanctions Waiver That Allows Iraq To Pay Iran Millions for Electricity
- Robert Spencer: “’Drive them out from where they drove you out’ (Qur’an 2:191) is a command that contains no mitigation and accepts none. It is yet another historical myth that the Israelis drove the ‘Palestinians’ out of the land, but it has taken root and borne bitter fruit. Bezalel Smotrich is to be commended for hacking through all these lies and repeating unwelcome and forgotten truths.” Israel’s Finance Minister Tells the Truth, Enraging Biden’s Handlers
- “This is not the end of democracy.” Netanyahu Won’t Cave To Leftists, Will Advance Judicial Reform
* * * * *
- “Twenty years after the Iraq invasion: It was the last period of true optimism, with a sense that somewhere in the unknown unknowns we would meet destiny.” The Eight-Year-Old’s Iraq
- “As the old saying goes, ‘If you want peace, prepare for war.’” Second Thoughts on Iraq? Only Three.
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Let’s all hope he was a MAGA white supremacist climate denier . . . /sarc U.S. Contractor Killed, Service Members Wounded In Drone Strike
- “It’s going to be a bloody fight,” said Nebraska Republican congressman Don Bacon, a U.S. Air Force veteran. “If we have time to get some munitions and aircraft there, we’d come out on top, but it’d still be bloody.” Behind Closed Doors, GOP Huddled To Game Out War With China
- “Presidential administrations of both parties have used the 9/11 authorization to justify war in over 20 countries – from Afghanistan to Libya to Syria, to Somalia to Yemen,” he said, adding that Democratic and Republican administrations have argued that the 2001 AUMF has no geographic limits. Senate Rejects Rand Paul’s Amendment to Repeal 2001 ‘War on Terror’ Authorization
- Mostly because Lloyd Austin is the poster boy (racist!!) for affirmative action diversity hires.SHOT: Biden Defense Officials Defend Diversity, Equity, Inclusion in the Military
- While Wing’s job change came after the DoD completed its review, Undersecretary of Defense for Personnel and Readiness Gilbert Cisneros Jr. said it took place not as a “disciplinary action,” but instead “as part of a headquarters restructuring.” (uh-huh, sure, whatever you say – jjs) CHASER: “Woke” DOD Official Kelisa Wing Reassigned After GOP Highlights Anti-White Tweets
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Does Narcan normalize overdoses?” The Opioid Harm Reduction Trap
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “At present it is unknown how much would be invested. It is also unclear if this foreign investment in an American rocket company can pass muster with the U.S. State Department.” SpaceX Might Get Investment Capital from Saudi and UAE Investors
- “As yet, no methane-fueled rocket has reached orbit, though two Chinese companies and Relativity have tried. SpaceX will try itself when it launches Superheavy/Starship.” Second Stage on Relativity’s First Launch Fails to Fire
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “While social transition was common among respondents, medical transition was rare. Fewer than a third of transgender people had ever used puberty blockers or cross-sex hormones, and only one in six had undergone surgical procedures for the purpose of gender transition, according to the poll.” Washington Post Poll Inadvertently Finds Vast Majority of ‘Trans’ People Aren’t Really Transgender
- “Georgia and Iowa join eight other states that have passed protections for children from sex-change surgeries, including Mississippi, Florida, Utah, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, South Dakota, and Tennessee. Missouri and Kentucky’s legislatures have passed similar bills that are awaiting their governors’ signatures.” Georgia, Iowa Overcome Near-Unanimous Democrat Opposition To Ban Child Mutilation Surgeries
- “Public schools treat ‘gender affirmation’ of distressed kids as a neutral act. It isn’t.”Correcting the Record on Social Transition
- Cyclist Hannah Arensmen: “Over the past few years, I have had to race directly with male cyclists in women’s events. As this has become more of a reality, it has become increasingly discouraging to train as hard as I do only to have to lose to a man with the unfair advantage of an androgenized body that intrinsically gives him an obvious advantage over me, no matter how hard I train.” Critics React After Biological Man Wins NY Women’s Bicycling Race
- “Dem-backed bill would also allow girls of any age to get abortion without parental consent.”Dems Push to Make Oregon a Safe Haven for Child Sex Changes
- Governor Mark Gordon, a Republican, allowed the bill to become law without his signature on March 17. In a decision letter that day to the Secretary of the Senate, Gov. Gordon made clear that he did not like the legislation, calling it “overly draconian” and “discriminatory.” New Wyoming Law Bans ‘Transgender Women’ From Real Women’s Sports Teams
- “As I learned through my painful experience, ‘gender affirming treatment’ is medical fraud and malpractice.” The ‘Sex Change’ I Had 40 Years Ago was a Scam, Not Medicine
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The ‘Cambridge Declaration,’ a timeless document as relevant today as it was when released, approaches its third decade. It’s time to revisit it in combating wokeism.” The Fight Against Wokeism Isn’t New
- “Society used to agree that someone like Agnes Callard, who divorced her husband to marry her student, should be shamed, not exalted.” A Professor Abandoning a Spouse and Kids for a College Student Isn’t Brave, But Wicked
- Christian Toto: “‘Opie & Anthony’ alum, Rumble lead path to laughs without woke censors.”Crave Comedy? Here’s Where to Find It (Without Filters)
- Robert Spencer: “Maybe Dylan is a prophet after all.” Pornography in the Schools? Bob Dylan Saw It Coming
HITHER & YON
- So, okay, Admiral Levine will play Janet Leigh’s part in Psycho, but how the hell are you supposed to cast Norman Bates?! Paramount Pictures Acquires Rights To Remake Iconic Hitchcock Movie ‘Vertigo,’ Eyes Robert Downey Jr. For Role: Report
- “Advice from 1800 years ago.” Outlasting Tyranny
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.