Good morning kids. If the fact that there are only two links in the Shampeachment/Trump Persecution section this morning might be an indicator in and of itself that the trumped-up charges against Trump by NYC DA (diversity asshole) Alvin Bragg has all but collapsed, the nature of the links surely are. First, state-controlled media legal “expert” Dan Abrams ripped Bragg a new one for his butchery of due process, but then the real whammy came from none other than Andrew “Angel of Death” Cuomo who just came right out and stated, in regards to the case, “It’s all politics.”
Still, the Junta and its propagandists went all in on generating a whole lot of smoke about an impending frog-marching of Trump to prison, so I can’t imagine actual fire not to come with it. We shall see. That said, Trump himself hit the campaign trail and yet again drew a huge and raucous crowd down in Waco, TX. The propagandists of course are having a field day butchering his turn of the phrase “retribution” as a call for violence, when of course, it’s nothing of the sort. It’s meant purely in political/metaphorical terms. Of course, despite my own never forgive and never forget attitude about 2020, Trump makes the huge mistake of making it a central pillar of his campaign. The other thing that falls flat are his attacks on Ron DeSantis, and his attempt at imitating the Florida governor being tearful and pleading went over like a lead balloon.
As of right now, if I were to make a prediction, I think the nomination is Trump’s to lose. Even if Bragg’s case falls apart, no doubt they will try to manufacture even more crimes out of whole cloth, which will only make his support that much stronger. As for DeSantis, any more huge gaffes like the Ukraine flip-flop are going to sink him. Despite my not being sanguine about some of the names attached to DeSantis (Jeb Bush and Paul Ryan, among others), as well as Trump’s running on 2020 revenge, I would have no problem eagerly voting for either, regardless of who comes out on top.
DeSantis has kicked serious ass as Florida governor on a whole host of fronts, and Trump’s record of domestic and foreign policy accomplishments – along with exposing the Deep State by his mere presence – puts him in the pantheon of our greatest presidents.
Regarding the campaign, it’s going to be what it’s going to be and no amount of my wishing for the two of them to make the unprecedented move of turning their fire solely and in unison on the Democrats, RINOs and Deep State and seeing how things shake out is just not going to happen. Too bad, for them and for all of us. And of course, all this might very well be moot since the now institutionalized fraud machine will be more or less fully operational come election “season.”
An explosive allegation was made: In Pima County, thirty-five thousand (35,000) votes had been added to each Democratic candidate in the election, including Joe Biden. The allegation was made anonymously by someone claiming that he or she met with Democrat Pima County election officials on September 10, 2020, where a plan to rig the vote was hatched. . .
. . . Thanks to the efforts of former Arizona Representative Mark Finchem and a brilliant analysis by pattern expert Shiva Ayyadurai, we can guess which precincts allegedly received the phony ballots. Finchem obtained precinct-level voting data for Pima County, the county he represented. These data included, by precinct, the number of people requesting mail-in ballots, the number of people returning the ballots, and the votes for each candidate.
Dr. Ayyadurai, a pattern recognition expert, noticed that Pima County’s 2020 election had an extraordinarily high mail-in ballot return rate (about 87 percent) when compared to the national average (71 percent) or the average of other Arizona counties (67.6 percent). Even more interesting was the pattern and distribution of precincts in Pima, when arranged by their mail-in ballot return rates. . .
. . . The figure below is a little complicated but worth studying. It is not an Ayyadurai graph, but is similar to the graphs in Dr. Ayyadurai’s Pima County analysis. Ayyadurai calls it his “fishtail” graph, for obvious reasons. It is a fascinating diagram that seems to confirm massive fraud in the 2020 election. . .
. . . The unnatural pattern in this graph is almost impossible to explain unless there was fraud. There may be a temptation to explain Trump’s apparent loss by saying he was not as popular as other Republicans. However, that was probably not the case. As you can see in the image, Trump had a commanding lead over other Republicans in precincts with average or lower return rates. (And remember: The “average” for Pima — shown with the vertical line — was about 19 percent higher than other Arizona counties.) However, when we move to the right side of the graph, into the super-high (and very unrealistic) return rates of 92 percent to almost 100 percent, Trump starts losing relative to other Republicans, and Biden gains relative to other Democrats.
What does it mean? It appears extremely likely that those extra 35,000 votes were dumped into certain Pima county precincts, and/or votes were switched between the two presidential candidates.
Now apply Pima County to the swing districts in GA, PA, WI, MI and NV et voilà! 82 million votes for Biden. Is this proof positive? No, not by itself. But if you compare these kind of data analyses with other states as well as over time in prior elections, it’s yet another piece of the puzzle that does not reveal the kitten in the basket of yarn.
So turning from fraud, we go to insurrection. No, not the bullshit lie of January 6th but yet another real, actual, violent Leftist (pardon the multiple redundancies) terrorist attack that happened almost 70 years ago in the Capitol that for some reason, the Democrats and the media (BIRM) never ever bring up. Hmm. . .
Joe Biden says the events of January 6, 2021 were the greatest threat to American democracy since the Civil War. That invites a look at what happened at the Capitol on March 1, 1954, when Joe Biden was 11 years old.
Lolita Lebron, Rafael Cancel Miranda, Andres Figueroa Cordero, and Irvin Flores Rodrigues, were members of the Nationalist Party of Puerto Rico (PNPR), which had attempted to assassinate President Harry Truman in 1950. On March 1, 1954, the four took a train from New York City to Washington, D.C., arriving at Union Station shortly after noon.
U.S. Representative Alvin M. Bentley (R-Mich.) took a bullet to the chest. A bullet struck Iowa Republican Ben F. Jensen in the back and Clifford Davis (D-Tenn.) suffered a wound in the leg. The gunfire also wounded Democrats George Hyde Fallon of Maryland and Kenneth A. Roberts of Alabama. Amid the chaos, members took quick action.
Congressmen and pages carried the wounded Bentley and others to safety, and one representative used his tie as a tourniquet. Rep. James Van Zandt (R-Penn.) rushed to the balcony and tackled Rafael Miranda, who had fired most of the shots. Capitol visitors overpowered three of the shooters, and a search of the city turned up Irvin Rodriguez.
The shooters were tried and found guilty. On October 26, 1954, Judge Lawrence E. Walsh sentenced them to more than 70 years, but none of the shooters would serve the full stretch.
Andres Cordero died in 1979. That same year, President Jimmy Carter commuted the sentences of Lebron, Miranda and Rodrigues. Carter’s decision sparked an objection from Puerto Rico Gov. Carlos Romero Barcelo who argued that the prisoners’ unconditional release would encourage terrorism and “constitute a menace to public safety.”
. . . President Carter and his secretary of state described the commutations as “a significant humanitarian gesture.” Attorney General Benjamin Civiletti saw “little substantial risk of the defendants’ engaging in further criminal activity or becoming the rallying point for terrorist groups.” The Fuerzas Armadas de Liberacion Nacional of Puerto Rico (FALN) wasn’t listening.
Over the next decade, the FALN perpetrated 72 actual bombings, 40 incendiary attacks, eight attempted bombings and 10 bomb threats, resulting in five deaths, 83 injuries, and more than $3 million in property damage. Also active was the Ejercito Popular Boricua, known as the Macheteros. In January 1981, the Macheteros infiltrated a Puerto Rican Air National Guard base and blew up 11 planes, causing approximately $45 million in damages. The capture and conviction of FALN and Machetero terrorists brought the bombings to a halt.
On August 11, 1999, President Bill Clinton extended offers of clemency to 16 of the terrorists in federal prison. That prompted a report from the House Committee on Government Reform titled “The FALN and Macheteros Clemency: Misleading Explanations, a Reckless Decision, A Dangerous Message.” For the committee, the 16 terrorists, “appear to be most unlikely candidates” for presidential largesse. . .
. . . For Biden, the greatest threat to the nation does not proceed from Islamic jihadists, violent criminal cartels or genocidal Stalinist dictatorships like China. Remember, for the Delaware Democrat, the bosses in Beijing are “not bad folks,” and Communist China is not even competition for the United States.
For Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants it is we the people of We The People that pose the greatest threat. Mostly to his 50-plus-year grift of selling his office out to the highest bidder, which goes hand in hand with the anti-American Left and Democrat Party’s destruction of the nation, that has been going on since the time of Aaron Burr.
Kudos to the estimable Lloyd Billingsley for this article and one a few weeks back about the filthy commie slags from the Weather Underground who attempted to bomb the Capitol 40 years ago.
But Trump said “pussy!” Worse, he said “retribution!”
If there is a God in Heaven . . .
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Yet more evidence of runaway voter fraud in 2020, the most corrupt election in U.S. history.” Was Massive Vote Fraud Confirmed with a Fishtail?
- Lloyd Billingsley: “What another actual attack on the U.S. Capitol looked and sounded like.”From January 6 to March 1
- Roger Kimball: “Our foresight is always an adventure, practiced at the pleasure of the unpredictable.” Who Says That Chance Rules in the Affairs of Men?
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The megalomania of the current crop of students, faculty, and administrators at our radical universities blinds them to the claims of their generations of benefactors.” Who Owns the University?
- Daniel Greenfield: “Black people can be white supremacists too.” Black-on-Black Whiteness
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “If the government had spied on discussions among the defendants and their lawyers by using an informant, that would violate the attorney-client privilege and the Sixth Amendment.” Revelation of FBI Informants Shakes Proud Boys’ January 6 Trial
- “The full video was leaked Saturday on Rumble by an anonymous account named OverwatchJ6” ‘Go, Go, Go! Help Them Up! Push Them Up’: New Leaked J6 Footage ‘Shows DC Metro Cop Encouraging People to Go Towards The Capitol’
- “As of now, one-half of the participants (roughly) who don’t believe that, for example, trans-identified men should be permitted to beat women unconscious in combat sports for the sake of ‘equity’ are essentially blacklisted from public discourse. This is no recipe for resolution.” WATCH: Glenn Greenwald Expertly Charts the Populist Long Game
- “Our age of decline could be preparing us for the rise of great men.” A Time for Kendi
- “Our database tracking contributions and pledges made to the BLM movement shows a historic transfer of wealth to divisive leftwing causes.” (I’d wager quite bit of buying firearms which ATF and the credit card companies will find reasons not to track – jjs) Black Lives Matter Activists Executed A Shocking $83 Billion Shakedown Of American Corporations
- John Stossel: “Companies go through the motions. . . They hope it will protect them from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and lawsuits.” Diversity Training Disaster
- “We’re entering into a scary age.” The Twin Attack on Liberty from Technocracy and Transhumanism
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “They’re trying to get into a felony. It is also a seven-year-old case. It is also a case that two other sets of prosecutors, the previous DA and the federal prosecutors, decided not to move forward with.” ABC’s Dan Abrams: DA Bragg “Jerry-Rigging” a 7 Year-Old Misdemeanor into a Felony to Charge Trump
- “I think it feeds the cynicism and that’s the cancer in our body politic right now.” Andrew “Angel of Death” Cuomo on Alvin Bragg Prosecution of Trump: “I Think It’s All Politics”
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “We need more information about these documents,” [Mark] Warner said. “And, more importantly, we need to make sure that what the intel community has done to mitigate the harm. And we’re still in conversations with the Justice Department.” Top Democrat Senator Slams Biden admin For Withholding Info On Classified Doc Scandals
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “If the left, the Democrats, and the Mainstream Media (many would say they’re all one and the same) can convince people that Reagan cheated his way into the White House, then that puts the Reagan presidency and everything Reagan ever did under a cloud. Which, of course, is exactly what they want.” Carter, Reagan, and American Hostages in Iran: NYTGoes Back to 1980 to Smear Republicans
- “In the wake of James O’Keefe’s ouster from Project Veritas, and the subsequent launch of his O’Keefe Media Group, the liberal media released a predictable barrage of hit pieces on him masquerading as journalism. ” Project Veritas Is Nothing Without James O’Keefe
- “Why is she defending a Chinese company that spies on Americans now that both Democrats and Republicans are trying to stop it?” “Titty Caca” Ocasio-Cortez Comes Out Swinging in Defense of TikTok
- “Something very dramatic has changed.” Matt Taibbi Says Democrats Have Ditched Free Speech
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Multiple recent studies have demonstrated that a variety of commercially popular fish can be negatively impacted by their exposure to magnetic fields emitted by high voltage direct current cables, which can confuse their ability to navigate and in some cases leave them exposed to predators.” Federal Regulator Acknowledges Danger To Wildlife Caused By Offshore Wind Farms
- “Work with” = “Surrender to.” Biden Climate Envoy John Kerry Says U.S. Needs to Work with China, Russia on Climate Change
- “They offset — they buy offsets, they offset, and they are working harder than most people I know to be able to try to effect this transition.” John Kerry Defends World Leaders Who Fly Private While Pushing Climate Action
- “The UN’s Panel on Climate Change published a frightening report earlier this month that we are sitting on a global time bomb, and according to CNN, ‘time is running out,’ without immediate drastic action.” Limits to Growth Revisited
- “At the same time, and in an intriguing move, Italy has also applied for its cuisine to be placed on the UNESCO list for Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.” Italy Bans EU-Approved Use of Insect Flour in Pasta and Pizza
- “Another staggeringly expensive green scheme is in its death throes in the land of drought and flooding rains.” In Oz, Another Green Scheme Perishes
- “USAID effort also includes call to address ‘climate-related mental health conditions.'” One Billion Gretas: Biden Admin Pledges Taxpayer Cash To Support Young Climate Activists Abroad
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “As we face a new age of competition with China, we need an agenda in Washington that will make our working class strong and independent.” Josh Hawley Unveils ‘Worker’s Agenda’ to End U.S. Free Trade with China
- “Government decisions are making America into a nation of big banks, and only big banks.”One Bank, Indivisible
- “We would not be suffering this succession of increasingly worrisome economic turmoil if Biden hadn’t tried to ‘rescue’ us.” Banks Might Have Stabilized, But the Biden Contagion is Still Spreading
- “Everybody used to regard two consecutive quarters of a shrinking economy as a recession.”None Dare Call It Recession
- “Opponents of this move say that an ongoing “war on cash” imperils privacy, limits access and puts us all at the mercy of untold technical glitches, such as chips that malfunction, or a malware attack on a credit card processing entity. We’ve all had these experiences to greater or lesser degrees, even at a grocery store or gas pump.” We’ve Entered an Era When the US Gov’t Won’t Even Take Its Own Money
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “An alert public, fed up with dealing with illegal immigrants –for that’s what they are, not some imaginary ‘migrants’ – and horrified at the damage all around them by deadly drugs, slapped down those lies. And hard.” Lyin’ Biden Does It Again
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Price, who took office in November and has taken hundreds of thousands of dollars from the progressive billionaire [Nazi collaborator] George Soros, attempted to sentence Delonzo Logwood to just 15 years in prison, though he was eligible for a sentence of 75 years to life.”California Judge Stops Soros Prosecutor From Slashing Triple-Murderer’s Sentence
- “[Kim] Gardner is the local DA elected with money from [Nazi collaborator] George Soros who prosecuted Saint Louis homeowners instead of the Black Lives Matter mob of some 300 rioters who threatened them, filed a blatantly political prosecution of former Missouri Republican governor Eric Greitens, and allowed criminals to walk free, resulting in a high school volleyball player losing her legs after a released criminal plowed into her with a car.”Missouri’s Attorney General Sues To Remove Soros-Funded Crime-Enabling Saint Louis DA
- “How do we prevent mass shootings? The FBI seems to have no idea – at best.” The FBI’s Work in Mass Shootings Is Not Pretty
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Clarice Feldman: “The public health establishment, like Icarus on wax wings (in their case, lies, power grabs, political manipulation, rich economic reward) flew too close to the sun and melted their means of staying aloft.” The Public Health Establishment That Flew Too Near to the Sun
- “Though well positioned to weather the pandemic, California instead pursued disastrous restrictions and cracked down on dissent.” A Chinese Covid Postmortem
- “If we forget about these outrages — and some of them are still ongoing! — we will undergo them, and worse, again.” In Case You Forgot What Government Did to Us for Chinese COVID . . .
- “The more a government infringes on the rights of its citizens to own and use handguns the more unsafe its citizens.” Gun Control in Canada
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Bills like this make schools more hostile. And make no mistake, it results in hate, bigotry and, yes, sometimes death of our students in schools.” – Rep. Maxwell Frost (D-Fla.) House Democrats, Media Lose It Over GOP Parental Rights Bill
- “A New Mexico School Boards Association instructor sees no role for parents in guiding their children’s public education.” New Mexico School Boards Association Administrator: Parents Have No Rights In Public Education
- “All these leftist and bankrupt institutions have to do is release insincere apologies or hold insincere events and our anger is assuaged.” The invulnerability of today’s academic blacklist culture
- Ethnic Studies “tells kids of color they are stuck in a caste system based on race. It tells kids that ‘institutions chronically favor white people & disadvantage people of color.’ This curriculum will not help kids of color succeed. All it does is remove any reason to try.”VIDEO: Minnesota Mom Torches “Ethnic Studies” Bill
- “The Fairport parents are taking the right steps to end this, using the laws already in place. Someone needs to stop the proliferation of obscene material being given to children under the guise of “diversity and inclusion.” Will it be the Monroe County Sheriff?” NY Parents Set to Sic the Law on School Board That Insists on Porn in School
- “The president of the American Federation of Teachers makes a bunch of ridiculous and easily refutable claims.” Randi is Wrong Again
- “The hope that every student will someday perform at the same level is nothing short of utopic.” Some Children Left Behind
- “They were asked. They declined.” (hat tip commenter MTF – jjs) DEI Deans at MIT Refuse to Participate in Debate About DEI Policies
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Two bills in Delaware and Vermont are looking to remove the religious right of Catholic priests to withhold information given to them during a confession to protect children from abuse, but Catholic advocates argue that these bills will only harm the church. Lawmakers have argued that mandatory reporting must extend to everyone, including the Catholic church to fully protect children from abuse or neglect.’ State Legislation Could Strip Catholic Churches’ Right To Protect Members ‘Sealed Confessions’
- “Jaz Brisack is helming push to unionize Starbucks. The left-wing organizer also called for elimination of Israel, urged labor federations to reject police unions.” (Jiz Nutsack – jjs) Meet the Starbucks Union Activist Who Called a Palestinian Terrorist a ‘Freedom Fighter’
- Jeffrey Lord: “Political attacks on opponents have been standard in presidential campaigns for centuries.” Trump Critics Whine as He Attacks DeSantis
- “The proposition that ‘Trumpism’ could exist without its progenitor appears to have failed.”2016 All Over Again?
- “Excuse me. I applaud Canada,” Biden then said, prompting laughs from the members of the Ottawa parliament. Biden Blunder: ‘I Applaud China for Stepping Up’
- “What a new Manhattan Institute poll tells us about Chicago’s upcoming mayoral election.”Will America’s “Second City” Finally Put Safety First?
- “There’s a reason why this age group is ignorant of the truth about socialism. In America, young people learn about the horrors of the robber barons. In the UK, they learn about the real crown jewel of England – the National Health System. What they are missing is economics and economic history. Students are shocked to learn that 20th Century socialism killed more than 100 million people.” Not Your Grandfather’s Socialism
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “. . . stationing nuclear weapons of any range outside of Russia’s borders is a clear escalation and will worry several NATO nations on the perimeter of Ukraine . . . This is Putin trying to remind the U.S. and NATO that he could choose to go nuclear at any time — another reason for Biden to do everything he can to find a way to end the fighting as soon as possible.” Putin Says Russia Will Station Nuclear Weapons in Belarus
- “The Pulitzer Prize winner has alleged the US blew up the pipelines because it was unhappy with a lack of German support for Ukraine.” Seymour Hersh Makes New Nord Stream Sabotage Claim
- “Why should Americans care more about war-weary Ukrainians than about dead Americans?”Why Not America First?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Reuters: “Police fired tear gas and fought with violent black-clad anarchists in Paris and across France.” France: One Million Take to Streets Against Macron’s Push to Raise Retirement Age
- “Tsai transits could further inflame China-U.S. tensions.” (hat tip to commenter MTF – jjs)Taiwan president to visit US but no word on House Speaker meeting
- Miranda Devine: “It’s one thing to dangle the rainbow flag outside our embassies in Kabul and the Holy See. It’s quite another to impose American social mores on traditionally Christian or Islamic countries. You know this kind of woke imperialism in our names won’t end well for anyone.” White House’s Push for “Woke” Foreign Policy Will Backfire with Our Socially Conservative Allies
- “It should be emphasized that, on the grand geopolitical chessboard, Honduras is as backyard as backyard gets, from the perspective of the United States. That the country’s leadership is so openly embracing Chinese influence is a major strike at America’s waning hegemony. The significance of the optics can’t have been lost on Honduras’s leadership, which means they understood the diplomatic blowback this move would generate and they did it anyway.” American Decline? Honduras Government Openly Embraces ‘One China’ Policy
- “It’s rarely mentioned in the mainstream media, but the Chinese government’s behavior gives it away.” The Group the Chinese Communists Fear the Most
- “First they shackled my feet and then they detained [me],” Haitiwaji described her arrest. “The woman’s condition in the detention centers are horrible. All women are shackled, and our language… we are all prohibited to speak.” The detainees are tortured and interrogated, Haitiwaji stated. (coming soon to America – jjs) Torture, Sexual Abuse, Sterilization: Uyghur Camp Survivors Testify at Congressional Hearing
* * * * *
- “When the Berlin Wall came down, NATO accomplished its founders’ stated objective. It needed to be dissolved, find new enemies, or find a new mission for self-preservation.”NATO’s Perilous Quest to Justify its Existence
- “A former Secretary of State’s memoir points at the direction that real bureaucratic reform must take.” Hard Lessons From Inside the State Department
- “A timely reminder to the elites that rural deplorables exist.” In a Dutch Election, Globalists Lose Big
- “There are still some people you need to burn.” UNRWA Schools Still Spreading Anti-Semitic Hate
- “Gazans can continue to believe Israel is the source of all their woes – or they can face the truth.” (meh, like pissing in the wind for 1,500 years – jjs) In Gaza, 70% Youth Unemployment Leads to Despair
- “Our false humanitarianism confused our right to defend our society with a duty to make other societies more like ours.” The Iraq War: No Refunds
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- “Vargas-Andrews told Congress earlier this month that he was denied permission to engage the individual who killed 13 U.S. service members assisting in the Afghanistan withdrawal.”Family Of Marine Killed During Afghanistan Withdrawal Stunned To Learn Snipers Could Have Taken Out Suicide Bomber
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The Pentagon has turned its back on authentic warriors while licking the boots of the nation’s woke wimps.” Warriors Don’t Want to Fight for a Woke, Anti-American Military
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “According to reports, an EF-4 tornado with wind gusts up to 170 mph leveled most of the Rolling Fork community, a town of about 2,000 near Mississippi’s western border. According to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, tornadoes reaching EF-4 or EF-5 levels are considered violent and extremely rare.” Biden Junta Declares ‘Major Disaster’ In Mississippi After Dozens Killed By Tornadoes
- “The Philadelphia Water Department said it is monitoring the release of a latex product along a Delaware River tributary in Bristol Township late on Friday. Authorities sent out a public safety alert on Sunday afternoon saying the city of Philadelphia recommends bottled drinking water from 2 p.m. until further notice.” Philly Residents Urged Not To Drink Tap Water After Chemical Spill
- Progressive “YIMBY” policies limit both social and physical mobility of Americans in exchange for the infantile pleasures of the elite. Bubbles, Bike Lanes, and Bailouts: San Francisco’s Infantilized Future on the Taxpayers’ Dime
- “It’s a moot point now — as is Washington’s failure to adequately answer some basic aviation safety questions at his hearing. What’s clear is that Biden cares more about box-checking (Washington is black) than the safety of the flying public.” Biden Nominee for FAA Head Withdraws After Republican Criticism
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- Thad McCotter: “Best to keep an eye on Canada’s ‘Medical Aid in Dying’ policies. The American Left does—and they like what they see.” Canada’s Assisted-Suicide Policy Body Surfing Toward America
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Among those protesting Keen were a Green Party politician, who supported those who came out in force to shout her down.” Trans activist mob violently attacks Kellie-Jay Keen, women’s rights advocates in New Zealand
- “Last week, the World Athletics Council moved to ban male athletes who identify as women from competing against biological females at international events. Lord Coe, head of World Athletics, said the new rules were set to kick in on March 31.” Tennis Great Martina Navratilova Praises World Athletics Trans Ban as ‘Step in the Right Direction’
- Elective surgical and chemical mutilation is not necessary and should not be abetted by government funding. States that refuse to follow immoral federal directives in this regard are not unduly discriminatory. Repealing rules that require this sort of “healthcare” should be a legislative priority for the Republican-led House. Why Are Medicaid Funds Used for “Gender-affirming Care?”
- “Nothing says ‘we respect women’ like elbowing them out of their own awards to laud a man who makes a mockery of womanhood.” You’ve Probably Never Been ‘Woman Of The Year,’ But These Men Have
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Robert Spencer: “. . . she offers the flip side of the experience of the black Americans in the early twentieth century who tried to pass as white in order to get better jobs or gain other advantages. For all the contempt that the woke have for American history, they are busy recreating its inequalities today, just in the opposite direction.” Prominent Hollywood Native American Turns Out Not to Be Native American at All
- “Woke is as magic as the use of ‘spectral evidence’ to pursue devilry and is just as dangerous and unproductive.” In Search of Magic in America
- “Oxfordianism has taken on a meaning that transcends its roots in fringe scholarship.” The Right-Wing Crusade Against Shakespeare
- “Most diaper companies support Planned Parenthood. Regardless of where you stand on the abortion issue, if you’re a diaper company, you want more babies, not fewer babies.”Mounting Evidence Shows ‘Go Woke, Go Broke’ May Be More Than a Mantra
- “There’s now a female equivalent to incels.” SINKS
HITHER & YON
- “Baseball does not mix well with contemporary America’s high-paced, instant-gratification mindset.” Baseball’s Pitch Clock Era
- “Somehow film is able to get deeper into your soul, making the world look different when the lights go up.” Films on Film Get Into Your Soul in a Way Digital Movies Don’t
- Christian Toto: “20 years ago, Robbins and Sarandon fought back against Bull Durham’snub.”FLASHBACK: When Hollywood Stars Stood Tall for Free Speech
- “Contemporary cinema is overwhelmingly schlock that caters to the ideological and commercial whims of the day. Not Casablanca. Why Classics Like Casablanca Hold Up And Modern Schlock Doesn’t
- “Mario Vargas Llosa describes his journey from the Marxism of his youth to the defense of democracy, free markets, and limited government of his mature years.” Spokesman for Liberalism
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.