Good morning kids. What happened in Nashville is politically-motivated domestic terrorism. Period, full stop. It may not have been state-sponsored but sure as God made little green apples (some of which now identify as red or golden delicious, h8tr!) it was state-approved and fomented. And just as the neo-Gestapo – formerly known as the Department of Justice – dragged its feet and stonewalled the investigation and prosecution of this Jane’s Revenge pro-baby killing terror group (among others) that have been firebombing pregnancy crisis centers, the Garland-stapo is preventing the release of the dead terrorist’s manifesto. It’s laughable to think that the usual line about “not wanting to spur on a copycat” is the reason. Hell, the junta is itching for copycats!
The warped, topsy-turvy ravings of this deviant, whose psyche made Laura Wingfield’s look like Virgil Hilts’ in comparison, was sent over the edge by transexual propaganda 24/7/365 are an inconvenient truth for the general public to see because they did not spring from this warped mind ab initio They were planted there by teachers, doctors and a media/entertainment propaganda mill where deviance is normal and good, and the normal and good are evil. That would be us.
Illinois Republican Rep. Mary Miller and Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene sent a letter Tuesday to FBI Director Christopher Wray, demanding a number of answers regarding the shooting in Nashville, Tennessee. . .
. . . “The FBI must treat the horrific attack in Nashville as a domestic terrorist attack based on the attacker’s transgender political ‘manifesto’ and intentional targeting of Christians. FBI Director Wray testified to Congress that the gravest threat to our nation is posed by ‘lone domestic violent extremists radicalized by personalized grievances,’ and the FBI cannot ignore their own guidance on this type of attack just because the Biden Administration supports the transgender political agenda,” Miller told the [Daily] Caller before sending the letter.
“I joined Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene in calling for a full investigation into the outside organizations encouraging violence, including the organizations promoting a ‘Trans Day of Vengeance’ which appears to be a national call to violence. Our nation is facing a crisis because our society has turned away from God and is embracing a culture that tells children that life has no value. Cold, evil acts of violence, especially violence against children, is only possible for individuals who have lost their connection to humanity. I pray for the parents and children suffering in Nashville right now, and I am grateful for the swift action by brave police officers who saved countless lives,” Miller added.
It’s laudable that MTG and Miller did this but it’s pissing in the wind. The DOJ are de facto un-indicted co-conspirators in this, as well as the Russia Collusion Hoax/anti-Trump sabotage campaign, the J-6 “riot,” the continued imprisonment of and ramping up of further persecution by prosecution of scores of innocent people even vaguely connected to that day, the cover-up of the multi-million dollar treason-for-pay crimes of the Biden family and others, and on and on and on. Ditto the slap on the wrists by other crooked attorneys general and district attorneys of BLM and Antifa terrorists.
This sick, twisted freak – who if Admiral Levine and Mayor Buttplug had a son/daughter/son/daughter/cream-coated Tootsie Roll would look like him/her/xer/Xuul – will now be passed off as a so-called “lone wolf.” Hell, for the media to even do that would be a tacit admission that there is a problem in the first place. But of course, they’ll just follow the Islam playbook. Blame the victim for creating the situation that drove the poor innocent to lash out, demand the sickening post 9/11 introspection of “What did we do to make them so angry as to want to do this?,”. . . And then start shouting the ultimate, sustained “squirrel!” at maximum volume.
Former Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) called on Republicans to spend less time on the banning of books in schools and more time stopping gun violence.
Cheney issued her comments in praise of Jenna Bush Hager, the daughter of former President George W. Bush, who said on NBC that Republicans need to worry more about making kids safe.
[Tweet] “Thank you @JennaBushHager for making this point today – if we really want to keep our children safe, we need to spend less time banning books and more time stopping the horrific gun violence in our schools.”
What about the horrific gun violence that took out Ashli Babbitt? Or Vicki Weaver? Or the Fort Hood (it’s still called that, right?) martyrs? Or the horrific gun violence that takes out scores of black youths day after day, year after year in Democrat-dominated shit-hole fiefdoms? This filthy, traitorous slag makes me retch.
Banning books and making kids safe. Maybe if the schools stopped shoving Becky Has Two Dads and Ibram X. Krement’s Jive Kampf down our kids’ throats – while encouraging them to not tell their parents about that crap and being instructed on where to go to have their genitals removed – the schools would be a whole hell of a lot safer, eh Liz? That and allowing teachers to conceal carry.
But no. Because we’re the ones that are evil. You know, as much as I do legitimately fear and loathe Islam, these Leftists are cancer. And we’re at about stage 4 1/2 right about now.
Not to worry though. After endorsing Ronna Romney McDaniel to head the RNC, Donald Trump just hired a key Jeb Bush adviser for his campaign. That would be the same Jeb Bush who, if reports are accurate, is boosting Ron DeSantis to get the nomination.
PS: Much of the rot poisoning our kids’ minds and souls is pimped and pushed by the Department of Education (one of the not-quite-heading-to-Hell-just-yet Jimmy Carter’s “accomplishments”). You’ll be happy to know that your GOP effectively killed a bill that called for its abolishment.
- “Why not have two presidents?”
E Pluribus Duo
- “It is no coincidence that testosterone and sperm levels have fallen during this same period. Or that IQs have declined, too.”
Belief in Traditional American Values Plummeting, New Wall Street Journal Poll Shows
- “What does the historical and archaeological evidence say?”
Is There Such Thing as the “Palestinian People?”
- Betsy McCaughey: “In a tense situation, Beijing could simply cut off shipments of antibiotics, cancer drugs and other meds, forcing America to cede to its demands. Our survival hinges on its good will. Terrifying. China cornered the market for drug ingredients fast.”
China Controls Your Meds – And That Should Scare You
- Richard Fernandez: “. . . one can easily imagine that governments, which might be paying the dole to everyone by taxing automation, might not recognize this and decide to quit subsidizing human life deemed not worth the resources ripped from the womb of the planet.”
- Robert Spencer: “How long before it happens?”
Biden Regime Even Wanted to Censor PRIVATE Text Messages
TRANSEXUAL TERROR ATTACK IN NASHVILLE
- Asked whether the FBI was specifically monitoring radical trans activists as a source of potential domestic terrorism, the FBI spokeswoman — who is the daughter of a former Democrat congressman — said “No,” though she added that the FBI is always alert for all threats. FBI Isn’t Treating Nashville Shooting as Domestic Terrorism
- “The FBI must treat the horrific attack in Nashville as a domestic terrorist attack based on the attacker’s transgender political ‘manifesto’ and intentional targeting of Christians. FBI Director Wray testified to Congress that the gravest threat to our nation is posed by ‘lone domestic violent extremists radicalized by personalized grievances,’ and the FBI cannot ignore their own guidance on this type of attack just because the Biden [junta] supports the transgender political agenda.” Reps. Mary Miller, MTG Press FBI For Answers Over Nashville School Shooting
- Daniel Greenfield: “Audrey set out to destroy women and girls – just as she had destroyed her own femininity.” ‘Transgender-Affirming Care’ Leads to Murder of 3 Kids in Church School
- Robert Spencer: “The Left’s constant incitement bears tragic fruit.” Trans Terror Against Christians
- The transgender group even lectured the media on using male pronouns for Audrey/“Aiden” because Tennessee disallowing 12-year-olds from chopping off their breasts and banning drag queens from sexually gyrating in front of toddlers was an obvious prequel to a mass murder at a Christian school, right?” Trans Resistance Network Claims Trans Murderer Was Tragic Victim of Bigotry
- “The language has been morphed to uphold a bias toward a harmful ideology that seeks to destroy children, and that, combined with the ever-present progressive mantra that words are violence, has resulted in a situation where trans activists believe that they should meet words with actual, physical violence.” The ‘Trans Vengeance’ Movement Has Led to a Series of Assaults and Now the Murder of Christian Children
- “God is a redeemer.” Tennessee Governor Bill Lee Addresses The State After Covenant School Massacre
- David Harsanyi: “These are obviously highly intense and perilous situations for cops. Maybe I’m being naïve, but I tend to believe most armed Americans would rush into a school to try and save children’s lives. As for the police, that’s the job. And Nashville police offered a textbook lesson on how to do it correctly.” Nashville Heroes Expose the Lies of Uvalde Cowards
- Like the gun violence that slaughtered Ashli Babitt? Liz-ard Cheney: ‘Spend Less Time Banning Books’ and More Stopping Gun Violence
- “I can’t do anything except plead with congress to act reasonably,” he continued, alleging owning a rifle is a “crazy” and “bizarre” idea. Joe Biden: Congress Must Enact Gun Control – “I Have Done the Full Extent of My [illegitimate] Executive Authority”
- “You know the sad cliché: when seconds matter, cops are only minutes away. And the killer knew it too. I repeat: the killer knew it too. This murderer knew this peaceful Christian school she’d attended as a girl years before was a gun-free zone, as are most schools in Tennessee.” Stop Lying: Watch How the Nashville School Killer Case Destroys Left’s Myth About Guns
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- The study, titled “Meaning in Life, Future Orientation and Support for Violent Radicalization Among Canadian College Students During the [Chinese] COVID-19 Pandemic,” explored the extent to which different demographics were open to violent radicalization. Study: ‘Transgender’ Youth at Highest Risk for Violent Radicalization
- “Authorities identified the man, Hridindu Sankar Roychowdhury, as responsible for a May 8 firebombing of the Wisconsin Family Action office based on DNA samples recovered from a partially eaten burrito that matched those found at the scene, according to the court filing obtained by Reuters.” Feds Charge Man With Firebombing Pro-Life Group’s Office After Dobbs Decision Leak
- Robert Spencer: “Today’s IRS and ATF agents make Lois Lerner look like an impartial, honest, trustworthy public servant. It’s clear that Biden’s handlers, having already turned the Justice Department into a tool of their agenda, have now corrupted the IRS and ATF in a similar way, and turned them against those who dare to resist the implementation of their socialist agenda. Is there anyone among our elected officials in Washington who has the will to stop all this?” ATF and IRS Show How the Biden Regime Has Weaponized Government Agencies
- Julie Kelly: “The new chief judge needs to shine much-needed light inside the E. Barrett Prettyman Courthouse.” Time to End the Veil of Secrecy Inside D.C. Kangaroo Court
- “A March 28 Politico article by Kyle Cheney should be reviewed by counsel for cause to reverse the Oath Keepers convictions.” A Biased Oath Keeper Juror Speaks
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The only person coming out of this with a giant W is Donald Trump. Like the house in a casino, he always wins. As Elon Musk said, if Trump gets indicted, he becomes a martyr and likely landslide winner in 2024.” What Were The Dems Thinking? They Just Handed Trump His Biggest Endorsement Since Michael Moore
- Margot Cleveland: “The double-standard animating the press and prosecutors is bad enough, but Broidy’s allegations raise serious national security concerns.” Foreign Influence and Hack-and-Leak Operations Apparently Only Matter if They Hurt Democrats
- And the Pleistocene Era was relatively recent, as well. Attorney General Expects Durham Report ‘Relatively Soon’
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “When Trump took office, his enemies were in place and they got him before he could get them.” Ukraine and the FBI: Profiles in Corruption
- “Laughing in the Dems’ faces is the correct response.” (and fists, rhetorically speaking – jjs)Video: Dems Panic as GOP Rep Questions Why Hunter Hasn’t Been Prosecuted Yet
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Police identified Audrey Hale, a 28-year-old woman who used male pronouns and identified as transgender, as the person behind the shooting, but initial reports referred to Hale as a woman. Mainstream outlets had initially called Hale a woman in their headlines, stories and tweets; rather than referring to the killer by preferred pronouns, some outlets are avoiding references to gender altogether. Media Twists Itself Into Knots Covering Transgender School Shooter
- Boston Globe column: “modern day attacks on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion policies in higher education institutions are the equivalent of the tightened rope, and just as suffocating,” says film Prof. who self-identifies “as someone who oversaw a DEI office for several years.” Godwin’s Law Goes Woke: UT-Austin Prof Says Objecting To Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Is “Modern Day Lynching”
- “The bill doesn’t even name TikTok!” RESTRICT Act is Not About TikTok: “It Gives the Government Authority Over All Forms of Communication Domestic or Abroad”
- “Why nothing short of a sale or nationwide ban will suffice.” TikTok CEO Testimony Falls Totally Flat
- [Rep. Debbie] Lesko tried again, “I think you’re being pretty evasive. It’s a pretty easy question. Do you agree that the Chinese government has persecuted the Uyghur population?”Tik Tok CEO Dodges Question on Communist China’s Genocide of Uyghurs
- Jeffrey Lord: “No, Reagan did not put a hold on the hostage release to win the 1980 election.” Ben Barnes’ Reagan Baloney
- “They gotta come up with this stuff because they are hiding from the fact that anti-black racism has decreased.” Black Commentator: Media Is “Inventing New Forms Of Racism To Cover Up The Fact That Anti-white Racism Is Out Of Control”
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Energy Department rules focused on window air conditioners, which are used disproportionately by poor people and minorities to cool down from summer heat.” Biden Targets Air Conditioners In Latest Attack on Americans’ Quality-of-Life Choices
- “There’s some bad actors around the world. But if you look at what they do they’ll … abuse the Endangered Species Act and then go to the [Environmental Protection Agency], they’ll go to the [Army] Corps of Engineers. And they’re gaming the system to kill a project that takes you seven, eight years to get the permit.” ‘Follow The Money’: Steve Scalise Vows To Investigate ‘Radical Environmental Groups’
- “‘Yes, OK,’ Deb Haaland concedes when pressed on Chinese control of electric vehicle minerals.” Biden’s Interior Secretary Agrees: Electric Vehicles Increase US Reliance on China
- “What do today’s $60,000 Els and the ultra-cheap 1980s import from communistYugoslavia have in common?” EVs are the Yugo of the 21st Century
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] first use of his veto authority on March 20 to kill a bipartisan congressional resolution reversing ESG policies promoted by his Department of Labor means that maximizing retirement account holders’ returns will play second fiddle to progressive policy goals and that retirement portfolios are being placed in jeopardy”Derek Kreifels: SVB’s Collapse Serves as the Canary in the Coal Mine for ESG investment
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Yellen dares to call this ‘fiscally sustainable.’” John Kennedy, Janet Yellen, and the Disastrous Biden Budget
- “When it comes to the budget impact of federal debt, the rubber hits the road in interest costs. No more can federal policymakers rely on low interest rates to keep their overspending juggernaut rolling. They need to reverse course as they did in the 1990s. They should restrain spending, balance the budget, and support policies that grow the economy.”Gov’t Will Pay $640 Billion in Net Interest on Federal Debt This Year
- “When will we abandon foolish policies that extend the scope of moral hazard?” How the Fed Created the Current Banking Crisis
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “There have been riots and protests at several Mexican detention facilities in recent months as overcrowding and abuse have turned the immigration centers into powder kegs.”Migrants at Mexican Detention Center Set a Fire That Kills at Least 40
- . . . And meaningless. Ted Cruz Lays Into Mayorkas, and It’s Glorious
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Having signed an opaque agreement to ‘improve China’s health coverage,’ Pfizer and China are officially in bed together — two corrupt, authoritarian peas in a pod.” (can’t we just give them Obamacare? – jjs) Pfizer and Chinese Communist Party Ink Deal in Unholy Union
- “The experts could hide behind international law as they advocate economy-crushing lockdowns and forced vaccinations.” America Must Opt Out of the World Health Organization’s Global Medical Tyranny
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- After the vote, Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) tweeted, “Why would any Republican vote against this?” 161 House Republicans Voted to Abolish Education Dept., 60 GOP Voted to Keep It
- “As Virginia’s largest and most diverse public university, George Mason University has long standing traditions of welcoming Virginia’s governors to commencement regardless of their politics, and encouraging free and robust expression among its students, faculty, and staff,” John Hollis, GMU media relations manager, told the Daily Caller News Foundation.‘Enough Is Enough’: Campus Dems Protest ‘Bigot’ GOP Governor Ahead Of Commencement Speech
- “Following the protests at Stanford, the federal judge advocates for free speech.” Kyle Duncan Says His Piece
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “House Republicans held a hearing on Tuesday, highlighting the failures of Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, election officials in managing the locality’s 2022 election.” House Republicans Highlight Luzerne County’s Voter Suppression in the 2022 Midterms
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Welcome to a substitute religion filling the void created by Christianity’s decline.” The “Woke” Tyranny
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “‘Unless Granholm is there installing the solar panels herself, there is no reason for her to be on the ground for that long,’ expert says” Granholm Gone Wild? Energy Sec Takes Fourth Trip to Puerto Rico in Five Months
- “Trend alert: Left-wing sickos are committing ethnic fraud at an alarming rate.” SKIN GRAFT: 10 White Liberals Outed as Fake Minorities
- “George Soros and J.B. Pritzker’s million-dollar contributions underscore that Protasiewicz will simply be a progressive rubber stamp, and they’ll drop whatever cash needed to buy her a Wisconsin Supreme Court seat,” Rachel Reisner, a Wisconsin GOP spokesperson, told the Daily Caller News Foundation. Nazi Collaborator Soros, Pelosi And Other Top Dems Pour Money Into State Party Ahead Of ‘Nonpartisan’ Wisconsin Supreme Court Race
- Seriously, sir. What the hell are you thinking?! Trump Hires Former Jeb Bush Campaign Staffer To Lead Effort In Early 2024 Primary State
- “There are four factors that were not in play in Trump’s successful run in 2016 and that cannot be ignored in 2024.” (campaigning at all, by anyone, is an assumption that America still exists, but points taken about Trump – jjs) POINT: Donald Trump is Campaigning As If It Were 2016
- “The former president has again defined the territory over which an upcoming national election will be fought. And in so doing, he’s done the nation a great service.”COUNTERPOINT: Trump Again Defines National Priorities
- “Candidates who wish to secure the Asian American vote should look to public safety and equality of opportunity in education.” Up for Grabs
- “The problem with standing in the middle of the road is that you might not stand for anything at all (and you get hit by traffic from both directions).” No Labels Means No Values
- Robert Spencer: “Remember Chris Christie? He thinks you do. He even thinks you want to.”“It’s Not Going to End Nicely”: Comedy Gold! Chris Christie Thinks He Will Be the One to Take Down Donald Trump In 2024
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Under Secretary of Defense for Policy Colin Kahl told the eight senators in the March 21 correspondence, obtained by Breitbart News, that while combat planes are on Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky’s wish list of items, they are only the “seventh priority capability area” and would “likely consume a large portion” of the department’s remaining funding. Pentagon Tells Senators It Opposes Sending F-16s to Ukraine, Citing Costs, Time Constraints
- “It’s no coincidence that attacks on sensible caution about open-ended war in Ukraine are being hyped by those who won’t admit they erred on Iraq.” The Bipartisan Iraq War Revisionists are Dead Wrong on Ukraine
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The White House welcomed the postponement.” ‘We are the Majority’: Over a Hundred Thousand Israelis Rally in Support of Netanyahu’s ‘Paused’ Judicial Reform
- “Our posture on the international stage communicates domestic fragility.” Brokers of Conflict
- “For all the bombast from protestors, Macron’s reforms are just the latest round of tinkering to preserve a fundamentally dysfunctional system.” Can France Escape Its Pension Overhang?
- “The United States can no longer afford to invest itself in each and every international crisis, while its own home front is vulnerable to political, economic, and financial disasters.” (Russia = Tattaglia, China = Barzinni, Biden’s US = Spats Provolone – jjs) Xi Jinping’s Visit to Moscow and the Neo-Cold War
- “Is the Jewish state now more vulnerable?” (I’m assuming the Sunni-Shia existential blood feud makes this deal something that’s not going to last – jjs) Is Israel the Loser in the Saudi-Iranian Rapprochement?
- Meanwhile, back in America, mainstream media outlets, including New York Times, USA Today, and CNN, are apologizing for referring to a female murderer as a woman because she called herself “he/him,” and [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden cracks jokes about ice cream before discussing the shooting of six people, including three young children. Somehow, that’s not encouraging. North Korea Unveils New Nukes as U.S. Argues about ‘Misgendering’
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Both Peters and Dellicker were running for Congress as Republicans when their military records were improperly obtained by a Democratic opposition research group, according to campaign disclosures. The House Weaponization Committee launched an investigation into the breach of military service records in March. As Veterans Learned the DCCC Had Leaked Their Data, the VA’s Tech Chief Was Meeting With His Wife. She Runs the DCCC.
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Eviction prohibitions remain in effect in California.” A Delinquent Tenant’s Paradise
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Are they just identifying the more, or is there something in the water – or food?” Autism Skyrockets in American Kids. Especially in California
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “NASA yesterday announced that it has named two individuals, based on their race and gender, to lead the agency’s effort to promote the Marxist and racist Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) movement.” (back to rockets exploding on the launch pad, I see . . . -jjs)NASA Goes Woke!
- “The red dwarf star Trappist-1is about 40 light years from Earth, and in 2017 was found to have a solar system of seven exoplanets, all rocky terrestrial planets like the inner planets of our solar system.” Webb finds Earth-sized exoplanet likely too hot to have atmosphere (weird we have two telescopes named Webb and Hubbel – jjs)
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The law will help the state take custody of children whose parents don’t support their efforts to change genders, critics say.” ‘State-Sanctioned Kidnapping’: California Dems Approve Plan To Let Kids Enroll in Group Homes Without Parental Consent
- “Behind all the partisanship of the shooting story is an unavoidable reality: Our modern mental-health crisis is out of control.” Nashville Tragedy Shows Why It Isn’t Compassionate To Fuel Mental Illness
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “’I only burn the bad books’ said every book burner ever.” Video: Trans ‘Activist’ Literally Burns Harry Potter Book
- Christian Toto: “Ski lawsuit pits pampered Hollywood retiree versus Everyman, but do we care?” Is Gwyneth Paltrow’s Trial Salacious Enough for Media, Public?
- “It is safe to say that Bard has joined the chorus singing along to the dominant ‘woke A.I.’ tune. Like ChatGPT, Google’s “Bard” ChatBot Peddles Left Bias
HITHER & YON
- “Otto Preminger’s masterpiece is an unusual but beautiful noir love story that examines the danger of inauthentic love.” Authentic and Inauthentic Love in Laura
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
TIP JAR : Your support helps keep the lights on and is truly appreciated. Note: We are on Stripe, not PayPal.