Good morning, kids. As a public service announcement and really a plea if you live in Wisconsin, tomorrow is a special election to decide a seat on the the state supreme court. Please get out and vote and take at least a couple of people with you and make sure you vote early and often for Dan Kelly. I’ve escaped a blue shit-hole state so the thought of this Soros-stooge Janet Prostitutka or whatever the hell her name is getting on the court here, (especially in an upcoming national election which in all likelihood will be decided here and maybe a couple other states) is nightmare fuel.
Speaking of Soros stooges, it’s funny how the left is attacking Ron DeSantis for using that word as a means to attack this Alvin Bragg cancer, in that invoking his name is an anti-Semitic attack. Considering Soros’ father repudiated his Judaism and that he and his son were actual Nazi collaborators who profited by sending Hungarian Jews to the ovens in Birkenau (some of my relatives among them), the irony is disgusting in the extreme.
I really don’t know why President Trump is surrendering to these bastards tomorrow and giving them their photo op of him being frogmarched in cuffs. Perhaps his calculus is that that imagery alone will propel him to a 57-state landslide in 2024. I suppose in theory it would, but that he is being arrested at all on what is something akin to a writ of attainder should clue one in to the fact that if they do that, they are not above rigging elections – a movie we saw in 2020 and as a selected short subject in 2022. Yes, the common phrase in many of today’s links is “banana republic.”
I don’t really have to delve into the analyses from the stellar group of pundits but I will cite one story from Alvin Bragg predecessor Cy Vance, in which he warns Trump that railing against this absolute travesty of justice and reaming Bragg for being every bit the cocksucking Commie stooge that he is could have more charges thrown at him. Banana republic indeed.
Even if the persecution of President Trump wasn’t the story of our descent into glorious shit-holedom, there are a few of them that are flying under the radar that are definite indicators.
In 2016, meme-maker Douglass Mackey decided to lampoon Democrat Party voters by creating and posting an image that claimed they could vote simply by texting “Hillary” to a cell phone number, instead of waiting hours in line. The joke was posted to his popular “@TheRickyVaughn” page on Twitter, known for its biting satire.
This week, Mackey was convicted in Brooklyn, New York, on a charge of Conspiracy Against Rights stemming from what the U.S. District Attorney’s office called “his scheme to deprive individuals of their constitutional right to vote.”
United States District Judge Ann M. Donnelly – an Obama-era appointee previously famed for blocked a Trump-era executive order for the deportation of migrants – presided over the week-long trial that Twitter users are now pointing to a direct infringement of their First Amendment rights.
Mackey faces 10 years in prison, with sentencing due in August. And though his lawyers claim they are “optimistic about our chances on appeal,” a precedent for pursuing meme-makers through the courts has now been set. . .
. . . A number of Mackey’s supporters have highlighted similar actions by Twitter user “Kristina Wong,” who made memes targeting Trump voters by telling them to vote on “November 9th” while wearing a MAGA hat. She was neither charged nor investigated. . .
. . . Mackey said of the news: “My conviction essentially means there is no First Amendment protection of speech… If you make a meme they don’t like, the Federal Government will come after you”.
“It was no criminal conspiracy. It was the internet,” defense lawyer Frisch said in his closing argument. He added that although roughly 4,900 people called the vote-by-text number, “No one was tricked.”
“If a single voter was tricked, the government would have called that person as their first witness,” he said.
What Mackey did was so completely and laughably juvenile, and yet look at how the Junta reacted to it. Now compare it to Tucker Carlson airing segments of the 44,000 hours of videotape from January 6th that destroys the regime’s line about “insurrection.” Or Matt Taibbi’s stellar reportage on the Twitter Files. And what Mackey did wasn’t even lampooning or skewering a sacred Leftist cow. Can you imagine if Don Imus was at a White House correspondent’s dinner today and did what he did to Bill and Hillary to Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants?!
Saudi Arabia, the world’s most prolific exporter of Sunni Islamic terrorism and notoriously disloyal U.S. “ally,” continues its jihad against the struggling U.S. petrodollar.
The petrodollar, which underpins U.S. geopolitical hegemony, is not long for this world. It was dealt another huge, and possibly fatal, blow when BRICS — an acronymized economic alliance of Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa — publicly announced it was mulling admitting Saudi Arabia and Iran into the fold.
Via Middle East Monitor:
The BRICS group of nations is to decide this year on whether to admit new member states into the bloc, as Saudi Arabia and Iran formally seek to join…
Another three meetings will be held within the next three months “in order to reach a consensus on the criteria of recommendations, principles and approaches for BRICS enlargement,” he confirmed. “A corresponding report is expected to be submitted for consideration to BRICS foreign ministers, whose meeting will be held in early June. Major efforts are underway now on the concept for BRICS expansion and criteria for adopting new members.
On its own, this development might not be a cause for panic, although it obviously runs counter to U.S. geopolitical interests. But in the context of other recent events, it signals a political realignment not seen since, perhaps, the U.S. emerged as the undisputed winner of World War II.
Discussing the Chinese yuan possibly being a threat to the U.S. dollar and hindering the ability of the dollar to be the currency of the world, [Breitbart News economics editor John] Carney told the host that he believes it is “inevitable” and it is a “serious threat.”
Carney also agreed with the host that the U.S. dollar has gone through three stages since World War II: when the U.S. was the biggest economy in the world, when the dollar took over global banking, and after the fall of the Soviet Union when the “entire world more or less came under the domination of the U.S. dollar.”
However, he noted that the U.S. dollar is now “drifting away” as China and Russia are “starting to build an alternative block of currencies.”
Well, at least we have our military to keep us safe.
Gen. Mark “Wreck-It Ralph” Milley is at it again. The Joint Chiefs chair has declared that the rhetoric around the threat of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is “overheated” — even though he himself confessed the Chinese army believes war is imminent. But considering Milley previously called the CCP to tell them he’d warn them if then-President Trump were about to attack China, making him a traitor, something tells me he’s not to be trusted.
Defense One reported that Milley said we should “lower the rhetoric” on China, even though China is doing the opposite. The site’s Kevin Barron interviewed Milley, who ignored the fact that China is becoming ever more openly hostile to the U.S. (even threatening military action), has boasted about replacing the U.S.-led world order, and is pushing to replace the dollar with the yuan as the global reserve currency. But somehow Milley thinks we shouldn’t be too concerned.
”And [war] could happen. I mean, it is possible that you could have an incident or some other trigger event that could lead to uncontrolled escalation,” Milley rambled. “So, it’s not impossible. But I don’t think at this point I would put it in the likely category. And I think that the rhetoric itself can overheat the environment.” Someone should let Chinese state media know because it publishes aggressively anti-U.S. pieces every day. A recent article from CCP state propaganda outlet Global Times boasted that meetings with various world leaders illustrated how China was successfully defeating U.S. policy to support anti-U.S. globalization.
We have transgenders in the U.S. military, men in heels who prioritize wokeness over military readiness. The CCP, in contrast, has just banned “sissy men” in their media, as PJ Media’s Ben Bartee reported. Milley would certainly be out.
”I’d prefer to go back to what Teddy Roosevelt said, which is, you know, ‘speak softly, carry a big stick’ sort of thing,” Milley opined. “So: Have our military really, really strong [and] lower the rhetoric a little bit with the temperature.” Because a U.S. military bleeding recruitment and promoting transgenders is “really, really strong.” And where was that speaking softly part when Milley called the CCP to offer advanced warning of an attack?
As an interesting side note, former intelligence officer and Trump advisor Anthony Shaffer recently said, “[I]nstitutions of the United States government, to include the White House, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, were paid millions of dollars to essentially defer to China.” Does that include military leaders like Milley?
Milley helped oversee the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal, don’t forget.
But Trump said “pussy” and “retribution” and did mean Tweets.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “From the dawn of time, currency was the one thing that governments had difficulty tracking.” Will Economic Freedom End this July?
- Roger Kimball: ” Banana Time for the Rule of Law
- “Anything short of lockstep adherence to critical social justice was impermissible.” A Black DEI Director Canceled by DEI
- Lloyd Billingsley: “First they came for the writers.” (see accompanying piece in the Culture Wars section – jjs) Fahrenheit 2023
- Daniel Greenfield: “Thousands of people are dying because of an idea that began in the universities.” America’s Crime Problem Begins in Our Colleges
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The Trump legal team is considering adding a First Amendment lawyer to the effort to combat this and will fight it all the way.” Report: Manhattan Judge to Put ‘Gag Order’ on Donald Trump
- “I’ve got to say that I was disturbed to hear the former president speak in the way he spoke about the District Attorney Bragg and even the trial court in the past week,” Vance told the show’s moderator, Chuck Todd. “And I think, if I were his lawyer – and believe me, no one has called up to ask for my advice – I would be mindful of not committing some other criminal offense, like obstruction of governmental administration, which is interfering with, by threat or otherwise, the operation of government,” Vance continued.(Cy Vance can’t go and roast in hell fast enough – jjs) Former Manhattan DA Says Trump Complaints May Escalate Case Against Him
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Were the opposition to match tit-for-tat these Democrat means, then the republic would not survive.” (there will be tat, but there will not be tit – jjs) Indict One—And All?
- “Anyone who thinks that these types of attacks will go away once Trump does is delusional.”Trump Isn’t a Special Case, He’s a Test Case
- “We’re going to talk with the other chairman and look at the response. We just got his letter back. We’re reviewing that. But we think that this is — here’s, I think, maybe the most important thing. We think this is bigger. This involves all of us. I don’t think it’s an accident that the same week we learn that the IRS knocked on Matt Taibbi’s door while he’s testifying in Congress, that same week is when we learn a district attorney is going to — a left-wing district attorney, a Soros-backed district attorney, is going to go after the former president of the United States.” Jim Jordan: ‘Everything’s on the Table’ Regarding Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg
- “John Ratcliffe, a former U.S. congressman and federal prosecutor who served as Trump’s final director of national intelligence, reacted to reports that Trump faces around 30 counts related to business fraud as part of the investigation led by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg.” Trump Spy Chief John Ratcliffe Flips Script, Says Indictment Leak is a Crime
- Robert Spencer: “. . . it was striking that [William Barr and Jeb Bush] have come out strongly against the indictment of Trump, thereby demonstrating a good deal more integrity than the Democrats who have been cheering on Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg and hailing the advent of America as a banana republic. Integrity: Notable Trump Critics Speak Out, Say Trump Indictment Is a Disgrace (all well and good, but where were there when the election was stolen? – jjs)
- Robert Spencer Part Deux: “The Left’s persecution of Trump shows what it has in store for all of us.” Even If You Hate Trump, You Should Be Standing With Him Now
* * * * *
- Margot Cleveland: “America has entered the era of ‘show me the man and I’ll show you the crime’ politics.” (only one side will engage in this, Margot – jjs) Trump Indictment Launches Era Of Police-State Politics In America
- “Making political difference a felony undermines democracy for everyone.” Inventing a Law to Destroy a Political Opponent
- “American politics under Biden looks more like one of Stormy’s masterpieces than ever before.” The Left Has Gone Too Far This Time
- “This is a win for the likes of Pelosi who want to turn the U.S. into a third-world dictatorship where government agencies such as law enforcement and the judiciary are used to target opponents and outlaw political opposition.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Tweet Reveals the Real Intentions Behind Trump’s Indictment
- “The reality is that an awful lot of people are above the law—they just all happen to be Democrats and leftists or members of Democrat voting blocks.” “No One Is Above the Law?” Don’t You Believe It
- “Even after Trump ascends from his political prosecution, will the country be better off?”The Mandela Effect
- “The indictment provoked as much condemnation from Republican lawmakers as it did Trump’s rivals, for good reason.” Every Republican Presidential Hopeful Had Better Be Ready for the Trump Treatment
- “Trump’s enemies have transformed him into something bigger-than-life.” Donald Trump: Civil Rights Hero
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Miranda Devine: “Never fear, though, [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden is ‘standing up for transgender kids and their families.’ But who is standing up for Christian kids and their families? Must they now fear for their lives because of the hysterical lie, encouraged by the president, that their loving faith is bigoted and hateful toward transgender people?”The Biden-Occupied White House is Uninterested in Honoring the Victims of the Transexual Terror Attack in Nashville
- “The meme shows a grandma holding an AK-47 and the text says, ‘Auntie Fa Says, Protect Trans Folks Against Fascists and Bigots.’” Wyoming Democrat Minority Whip Posts Meme of Grandma Shooting AK-47 to Protect Transgender People
- “Elected officials from both parties have no interest in slowing America’s decline and most are cheering it on.” Welcome to the Banana Republic of America
- “When pressed to respond, police officers suggested that he might have cut his own nose — or that he had incited the trans activists to violence by showing up with a sign that they did not like.” Canada: Violent Trans Activists Assault Peaceful Protester While Cops Stand By, Smirking
- Deroy Murdock: “Sixty years later, the Left has devolved into the racists whom Dr. King once opposed.” The Racist Left Screams The Quiet Part Out Loud
- Our elites, saying that the United States and Canada are “systemically racist” societies and the leaders of every organization repeating the same about their own organizations have worked hard and succeeded in actually making them “systemically racist.” Congratulations: great job, guys. How Anti-White Discrimination Undermines Our Culture and Citizenship
- Clarice Feldman: “The two big stories this week illustrate the corruption of the legal system and of the Democrat party which controls key portions of it.’ Yes, We Have Gone Bananas
- “Things are about to get harder. We should not be like Charlie Brown with the football.When We Are the Minority
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “A case concerning Hillary Clinton voters falling for a prank as led to a criminal conviction un New York.” Political Memes, Illegal In America?
- “The incident occurred when the woman referred to Macron as “filth” in a Facebook post. If found guilty, she could be slapped with a hefty Ђ12,000 fine, although jail time is not on the table. The trial is scheduled to take place in June.” French Woman Faces $13,000 Fine for Facebook Post Calling President Macron “Filth”
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “California has shown once again that the left doesn’t care about the problems that everyday people face. Battery-operated tractor-trailers could mean that goods take longer to get to store shelves, but that doesn’t matter when there’s a planet to save from some [mythical] climate disaster.” The EPA Plays Along With California’s Attempts to Ruin the Supply Chain
- “We need a new approach based on adaptation, innovation, and replacing technocracy with democratic consultation. For starters, we could ask the Dutch farmers what they would do.”Irresistible Force Meets Immovable Object
- “Thanks, Inflation Reduction Act!” The Hidden Cost of Battery Failure
- Can we shove some down Swalwell’s gullet? English Cows to be Force-Fed “Methane Suppressants: to Fight Mythical Climate Change
- “For the last few decades, we’ve been told we have only ten (or twelve, or seven) years left to save the Earth from catastrophic weather changes.” When Will This Climate Madness End?
- “What the whole eco-narrative really boils down to.” Greta Thunberg Sees a Great Capitalist Conspiracy Against the Climate
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Carney further explained that the alternative block of currencies could lead to a fractured global market of currencies in the future, like on a “Cold War basis,” with “different blocks of economies in different blocks of currencies.” Carney on ‘Fox and Friends’: China’s Yuan Is an ‘Inevitable,’ ‘Serious Threat’ to the Dollar Being World’s Currency
- “Customer service has gotten worse, and the pandemic alone is not to blame.” Displeasure Doing Business
- “Steep challenges lie ahead for small- and medium-size banks.” Too Small to Survive?
- “Last week, the company sent an internal email to U.S. employees as well as some international staff asking that they work from home Monday through Wednesday as it performs layoffs virtually. The company has given no indication as to how many employees will be given a pink slip.” McDonald’s Temporarily Closes U.S. Offices as It Prepares for Layoffs
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The Right is playing into the hands of leftists who have vowed to transform Maine’s demography.” GOP Signals Virtue on Asylum Seeker Work Permit Bill
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- One cop who heard of the initial charge against the parking garage worker told The New York Post, “people like Alvin Bragg have made this city unsafe, and this worker is a victim defending himself.” Bragg’s Office Backs Off Initial Attempted Murder Charge Of NYC Garage Worker In Gun Battle With Alleged Thief
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “After so much damage from giving [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden emergency powers, it’s time to restore Americans’ freedom.” Let’s End the Era of Chinese COVID Tyranny
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Exposing James LeDuc – another pro-China cadre in our medical establishment.” The Duke of Wuhan
- “Most of the gun violence data you have seen this week is misinformation from one biased source.” Lies, Damned Lies, and Mass Shooting Statistics
- “We don’t have a gun problem. We have a liberal and libertarian problem.” Why Does This Keep Happening?
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- The gender transition plan features a section called “Parent/Guardian Involvement.” It asks, “Are guardian(s) of this student aware and supportive of their child’s gender transition?” It goes on to inquire, “If not, what considerations must be accounted for by implementing this plan?” Pennsylvania Schools to Exclude Parents from Child’s ‘Gender Transition Plan’
- “James Ho and Elizabeth Branch, who announced a clerkship boycott of Yale Law last year, are adding Stanford to the list.” Federal Judges Say They Won’t Hire Clerks From Stanford Law School
- “Although these gender-biased labels reflect our past more accurately than the present, they are still used,” the curriculum showed. “Some will try and tell us that some titles are ‘inclusive’ and can be used for both men and women. This is not true. What would happen if a group of males were referred to as ‘you gals?’ Yet females are called ‘you guys’ all the time.” School District’s ‘Women’ Studies Course Instructs Students To Avoid Using ‘Gender-Biased’ Words
- “The failure of the unions to demand basic safety for teachers in the classrooms is a major reason why teachers are fleeing the profession.” Teachers’ Unions Are Destroying American Education (have destroyed – jjs)
- “March 25 was the first anniversary of the discovery of 115 aborted babies in a toxic waste bin in Washington D.C., five of which were late-term but police have given no updates to the investigation since April 2022, according to pro-life advocates.” One Year Later, Still No Updates Regarding Five Late Term Aborted Babies Found In DC, Advocates Say
- “Why is the Pentagon in the abortion promotion business?” Affirmative Action Diversity Hire Lloyd Austin Blames Pro-Lifers for DoD Weakness
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “What these brave volunteers are doing affects not just New York, but the whole nation.” NY Citizens’ Voter Audit Challenges Blue-State Hegemony
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The assault on traditional Christians by the pope, of all leaders, and lately by the FBI, of all agencies, calls for an honest explanation.” Why Are Traditional Christians Under Attack?
- “New York State’s attack on yeshiva education is misguided, and it could lead one day to a Supreme Court ruling on religious liberty in education.” The Battle Over Hasidic Schools Is a Broader Battle
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- David Harsanyi: “For Democrats, ‘anti-semitism’ is just another cynical political tool.” Left Smears Ron DeSantis For Pointing Out The Truth About Nazi Collaborator George Soros
- “Bradley Beychok and James Carville run a consulting firm that works to ‘reduce negative press’ for corporate clients.” They’re the Democrat Party’s Top Operatives—and Lobbying for a Company Accused of Destroying Black Heritage Sites
- “Prominent conservative figures should be using their platforms to shed a national spotlight on the Wisconsin Supreme Court race.” Why Are Conservatives Talking About 2024 Instead of the Wisconsin Supreme Court Election TOMORROW?
- “Kelly said he would rather lose this election than succumb to partisan politics in what is supposed to be a nonpartisan election.” (ugh, he sounds like a dead fish – jjs) Conservative Justice Remains ‘Cautiously Optimistic’ Ahead of Wisconsin Supreme Court Election
* * * * *
- Despite the Democrat well-oiled cheat machine operated by an insectal swarm of dandiprat liars, cowards, and dwarfs, “no more than 15 centimeters tall,” Trump will be the next president of the United States. Gnats and midges may proliferate and cause havoc and harm, but you can’t keep a big man down. On Little Men and Big Men: Donald Trump Is the Next President
- “What you ask what I am going to do and what my political ambitions will be is to be in the United States and that’s what I’ve seen happen over the period of time and I’m going to do whatever I can to have a voice in that middle.” Manchin Won’t Say If He’ll Run for President or If He’d Run as a Democrat
- “REVIEW: The Courage to Be Free: Florida’s Blueprint for America’s Revival by Ron DeSantis.” Taking On Disney, Fauci, and the Media: The Secrets of Ron’s Success
- “For sure, there were portions where Fetterman was coherent for a sentence or two, but has he really improved since October? How can we know for sure when CBS clearly removed portions where Fetterman likely struggled to communicate and perhaps gave him multiple opportunities to say what he meant to say until it sounded good? We don’t know, but after watching the interview, I am suspicious of what CBS didn’t want us to see.” John Fetterman Gives an Interview, and Well . . .
- “I’m convinced that people want leaders that appeal to the best of America, and not simply appeal to our worst instincts.” Comedy Gold: Former Arkansas Gov. Asa-hole Hutchinson Announces 2024 Presidential Run
- “Please make it stop.” Video: Kamala’s Bizarre Speech For Women’s History Month
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Schisms between groups and individuals volunteering to fight or provide aid to Ukraine are beginning to spill over into the mainstream press.” The Ukrainian Grift Parade Hits a Speed Bump
- Good. Austria’s Freedom Party Members Walk Out of Parliament During Zelensky Speech
- “This was not an inevitable or necessary outcome.” Sanctions Regime Boomerangs on the West
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The petrodollar, which underpins U.S. geopolitical hegemony, is not long for this world. It was dealt another huge, and possibly fatal, blow when BRICS — an acronymized economic alliance of Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa — publicly announced it was mulling admitting Saudi Arabia and Iran into the fold.” Saudi Arabia Applies to Join BRICS, Further Threatens U.S. Petrodollar
- “Does it pass muster only under leftist control?” Canada, Israel, America: Whose Democracy?
- Daniel Greenfield: “The puppet masters and puppet regime defeat democracy.” Biden’s Coup in Israel
- “Asking the Biden [junta] to provide Israel with the weapons it needs.” (like pissing into a tornado – jjs) 44 Retired Generals and Admirals Issue a Public Rebuke to the Bidenites
- Iran’s judiciary chief Mohseni-Ejei: “Those who commit such anomalous acts will be punished and will be prosecuted without mercy.” Women Will be Punished ‘Without Mercy’ for Violating Hijab Law, Iran’s Judiciary Chief Warns
- “Well, for starters, increased racism and terrorism.” Kamala In Africa: What Could Go Wrong?
- Minister Pat Geary, but luckily it was a house run by Fredo Corleone . . . British MP Make 4 am Phone Call to Colleague for Help After Finding Himself Naked in a Brothel
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- ”Milley is just spouting nonsense to cover for the severe threat the CCP poses. It’s no wonder some people call him Wreck-It Ralph.” Vanilli Milley Claims Threat of Number-One U.S. Enemy China Is Exaggerated
- Rep. Mike Waltz Says, as Military Readiness Panel Report reveals deficiencies in recruiting and preparedness. Defense Department has “Drastically Shifted Off Course”
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Julie Su seems just as fit for the role as Biden’s other nominees; that is, not at all.” Biden’s Nominees are a Display of Liberal Incompetence
- “Public unions’ power over California municipalities has created a governing crisis.”Stranglehold
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) announced this week that they would cut Medicare Advantage by 1.12 percent in 2024, which is not as significant a cut as what the [junta] proposed two months ago.” Joe Biden Moves to Cut Medicare Advantage
- “Wevgovy, Ozempic, or however you might know it, you might want to know it better.”Ozempic’s Inventor is Race-Grifting to Hook Millions on Taxpayer-Funded ‘Anti-Obesity’ Drugs.
- “Deane Waldman, M.D.: “The ‘Affordable Care Act’ has caused — and is still causing — countless avoidable American deaths.” Obamacare: Still Killing People 13 Years In
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Clinic employees have publicly advocated for certain cross-sex surgeries for minors, along with hormones and puberty blockers, and have downplayed the seriousness of the infertility which is a known consequence of some of these interventions.” (pedophilia normalization here we come – jjs) ‘Age is a Number’: Gender Clinic Offered Puberty Blockers to Kids as Young as 8, Surgery Referrals at 14, Records Show
- “Without single-gender bathrooms, Muslim women are forced to be on guard and wear a hijab, even during times when they normally would not.” Yale to Offer Single-Gender Dorms and Bathrooms After Muslim Students Raise Concerns
- “As [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden has said, transgender Americans are some of the bravest people he knows, but nobody should have to be brave to be themselves.” Biden Junta Releases Report Saying It Is ‘Vital’ to ‘Affirm and Support’ an LGBTQI+ Child’s (Preferred) Identity
- “Both Maher and Rowling are leftists, but they get it. They see what’s going on and are asking questions that too many on the left are not because they’re too scared.” Bill Maher and J.K. Rowling Are Asking Questions About Transgenderism That Many on the Left Won’t
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The whole thing is grotesque, and I can’t imagine the ick factor that just got associated with drinking Bud.” The New Face of Budweiser: A Grown Man Who Looks Remarkably Like the Girls Biden Adores
- Christian Toto: “Writers groups stand down as beloved texts get ‘updated’ by sensitivity readers.” (see accompanying piece Above the Fold – jjs) Literary Orgs Silent on Classic Book Censorship
- “And Chinese men’s testosterone levels are even worse than American men’s, per clinical research.So it’s not realistic to expect that merely censoring the problem under the rug, as is the CCP’s standard operating procedure, will produce any lasting desired results.” (I saw the Sissy Men open for the Slicky Boys at the Mud Club in ’92 – jjs) Chinese Communist Party Bans ‘Sissy Men’ From Appearing in Media
- “That hormone manipulator is Ground Zero for today’s moral sickness.” It All Began With the Pill
- “We depend on the state for everything from government jobs and student loans to occupational licenses and the use of public resources. And we have the habits of mind to prove it.” The Institutionalized Minds of Most Americans
HITHER & YON
- “Our cars have gotten too smart.” In Defense of Stupidity
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.