Good morning, kids. First, let me just express my “gratitude” to my fellow Wisconsinites for making feel at home – that is like I’m still in New York because, while making the fatal mistake of putting hope over experience, I wake up to find that this bloated Bolshevik in black, Janet Prostitutkavitch, or whatever the hell her name is has given my new home state a 4-3 leftist advantage on the state supreme court. This undoes 15 years of a conservative, or at least non-leftist, majority that has kept the state from the depredations of Madison, Milwaukee and all the other blue shit-hole areas at relative bay. The ouster of Scott Walker notwithstanding.
Meh. Wisconsin was one of the epicenters of the mass electoral fraud that installed Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants. Given the fact that Madison is also one of if not the historic spawning ground for American regressive “progressivism,” and that Nazi-collaborator Soros and others poured a shit ton of money into the effort to take the court away, why am I surprised at this? Meh, I guess it’s somewhat of a miracle that Ron Johnson survived a challenge from that Mandingo-berry Barnes clown. Tammy Baldwin is up in 2024 but what are the odds she gets the boot?
In any case, the local scene and especially the courts is where the real action is, so to speak. From a whole host of issues, and most significantly, how states run their elections, given what happened in 2020, this does not bode well for 2024. Not that Biden or whoever the ham sandwich du jour will be that they run is going to have any problems given that the electoral fraud of 2020 has now been institutionalized and given the Good House-Keeping (get it?) Seal of Approval. By the way, is calling someone whose own father rejected Judaism, raised him as an apostate and then went on to be an actual Nazi collaborator anti-Semitic? I guess it is. Of course, Leftism means always having to say I’msorry. Let’s pass over that (man I’m on a roll, or a matzo) and get to where the action is.
And speaking of courts being where the action is, one need look no further at the disgusting spectacle of what has been done to Donald Trump. The ramifications of this go well beyond our now nearly non-existent borders, and make us the laughing stock of the world. And I hate to say it, for good reason.
On Tucker Carlson’s show, he highlighted a Tweet from the president of El Salvador, a nation noted for juntas and death squads, poverty, squalor and constant battles with communists for control of what is a Central American ash heap of a nation; the quintessential banana republic, if you will.
Think what you want about former President Trump and the reasons he’s being indicted. But just imagine if this happened in any other country, where a government arrested the main opposition candidate. The United States ability to use “democracy” as foreign policy is gone.
Not that what happened to Trump is essentially a precedent given the fact that Barack Obama travelled around the world apologizing for the nation he led, and absolutely despised. Obama and his flea circus debased and dragged this nation through the mud. His most stunning act of betrayal and destruction was erasing almost a half century of real civil rights gains, comity and at least a modicum of tolerance between blacks and whites and turning us into a mostly peaceful Sarajevo circa 1992. In many ways, worse than that. But I digress.
Assuming for a moment that elections really can and will make a difference given all of the above, I’d be lying to you if I said what is being done to President Trump has not swayed my opinion of who to support at the top of the ticket. Then again, as I have been asserting for quite some time now, America as it was or as we thought it was is now gone. This is not about elections anymore. It is about national/societal survival and perhaps very soon now, our own personal survival.
We are in a pre-revolutionary phase, if we have not gone beyond that. The question is, a revolution that will bring about what? A revival and restoration, or, descent into some sort of totalitarian nightmare; what Churchill described on the eve of the Battle of Britain as “new Dark Age made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights of perverted science.” Boy, does that line just jump out at you, given today’s context?
The arrest of Donald Trump in Manhattan Tuesday marked the end of the American republic in which citizens could trust that authorities were impartial and scrupulous in the administration of justice, and the dawning of an authoritarian and thuggish regime in which the full power of the legal apparatus is used to persecute the regime’s foes, no matter how much the laws must be twisted in order to achieve the desired result . . .
. . . The case against Trump is thus even weaker than it was expected to be. But Bragg and his handlers are likely calculating that the substance of the case doesn’t matter. Whoever is behind Bragg’s reckless and destructive persecution of Trump is apparently calculating that the prospect of a presidential candidate battling such a long list of felony charges will give distracted and indifferent voters the impression that Trump must have committed some terrible crime, and frighten them away.
There has never before been a presidential candidate under indictment, and Democrats appear to be banking on the proposition that most Americans are still unaware that the old republic has passed away, and that the criminal might not be the one who is indicted, but the one doing the indicting. . .
. . . The legal persecution of Donald Trump is a prelude to what this authoritarian regime plans to unleash upon law-abiding Americans if they dare to dissent from its sinister agenda. The feds have already sent this message by sending a SWAT team to arrest a peaceful pro-life activist, Mark Houck. Trump is the big prize, but his arrest is intended primarily to send a new message to the American people: fall in line, or else.
Much handwringing over the fact of whether or not we as individuals and/or groups should or should not have engaged in protest, be it J6 and afterwards has gone on both here and elsewhere in the blogosphere. Of course it is now a provable fact and axiomatic that the FBI, DOJ or name your other neo-Gestapo/Stasi agency of the junta will infiltrate it and be the instigators of violence to be used as a pretext for whatever “enabling act” they can conjure to outlaw us. And there are those angry at Trump for going after his accusers. But look at what he is saying, not his style, but the words he is saying and tell me he’s wrong, misguided or even not within his rights, or what used to be his rights, to express.
No, my friends. We are now damned if we do and damned if we don’t. So, is it better to sit on our hands for fear of being mischaracterized and blood-libeled, or have them invent “white supremacist terrorists” and dress them in MAGA gear and glowie-brand chinos and docksiders or speak up, and face the very real consequences? It is rapidly approaching a moment of not having anything to lose.
And that scares the shit out of me. Regardless of all of this, and it is a clunky segue if not appropriate, the Jewish holiday of Passover is upon us yet again. For all you non-members of Tribe or those unaware, it is a holiday commemorating God’s deliverance from bondage and oppression and, more crucially, how in every generation, there are those who seek to put us in chains and oppress us; it is a warning to be vigilant and to trust in the Lord.
The revolutions of the past come and go. Nations rise and fall, and then fall further into the history books. Passover however was a remarkable revolt not just against an empire, but paganism, and it remains relevant even all these thousands of years later. In a recent poll, only 39% said that religion was very important to them. That’s down from 62% a generation ago.
When faith in G-d leaves, what replaces it isn’t some abstraction of ‘reason’: it’s superstition (37% of adults under 30 believe in astrology), cults of personality, conspiracy theories and the conviction that we are now gods who can destroy the planet and change gender at will.
The story of Passover is a testament of faith: it’s the account of an absolutely degraded people still continuing to believe for centuries and later millennia that their salvation, passed down by tradition, would come from a G-d they had never seen or heard, but it’s also the revelation that slavery is not just physical, it’s spiritual. Just as true liberation comes from G-d, true slavery comes when we abandon faith and degrade ourselves under the soulless tyranny of paganism. . .
. . . Passover immerses Jews in the tyranny of paganism and the liberation of G-d. It is not merely a memorialization of the past, or the anxieties of the present, but the promise of the future. Keeping the faith means knowing, as the Jews of Egypt or those in Auschwitz did, that there is more to the world than the power of any tyrant: to his chains, laws and social credit systems.
Keep the faith. Ziessen Pesach.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Seb Gorka: “There is no way back for the Democrat Party.” America’s Path to a Police State
- “King’s family—of which I am a member—has never believed the official story. . . “The FBI has never truly been held accountable for COINTELPRO.” Did the FBI Kill MLK?
- Margot Cleveland: “In the days, weeks, and months ahead, the ‘get Trump’ circus will continue to dominate the news.” 7 Serious News Stories Media Choked Out With Trump Indictment Buzz
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “I never thought anything like this could happen in America, never thought it could happen. The only crime that I have committed is to fearlessly defend our nation from those who seek to destroy it,” Trump said in a speech following his return to Mar-a-Lago after being arraigned on Tuesday. Donald Trump: “Only Crime” Was to “Fearlessly Defend Our Nation”
- “Per the judge’s orders, the media was not allowed to live stream the court proceedings. Photographers, however, were allowed to enter the courtroom to take photos before the proceedings began. The photographers captured images for a few minutes before they were seen leaving the courtroom.” Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty to 34 Counts of Falsifying Business Records in the First Degree
- We’ve had this discussion about falling into the trap of protesting, vis a vis, as a pretext to be used to crack down on us. At this point, screw it. They’re coming after us anyway. Judge Warns Trump To Refrain From Posting On Social Media, Claiming Messages Could Inflame Civil Unrest – Trump Posts Anyway
- “Trump’s team have alarming concerns over the evidence of political motivation by Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg.” ‘Political Persecution’ Evidence Mounts as New York D.A. Alvin Bragg’s Staff Leave Wildly Anti-Trump, Leftist Social Media & Job Trail
- “Merchan ruled against the Trump Organization earlier this year, finding the real estate conglomerate guilty of 17 charges related to a years-long tax evasion scheme under which the firm distributed various gifts and perks to executives. He imposed a $1.6 million fine, the legal maximum, against the company.” He ‘Hates Me’: What You Should Know About The New York Judge Assigned To Trump Case
- “If these trumped up charges were being used to disable a candidate in, say, Egypt or Russia, the U.S. State Department would condemn these tactics.” Seven Things You Don’t Know About the Stormy Daniels Hush Money Case
* * * * *
- Robert Spencer: “The Manhattan DA has unleashed the whirlwind . . . [Trump’s] arrest is intended primarily to send a new message to the American people: fall in line, or else. And so, for the sake of the flickering light of freedom here and around the world, we must not comply.” Donald Trump Has Been Arrested, And Now We’re In For It
- Margot Cleveland: “The corrupt press’ effort to focus our attention away from Bragg’s case tells us they know just how weak that case is.” Why All the Other ‘Get Trump’ Cases are Just as Weak as the Manhattan DA’s
- “Some have hid behind the idea that we have to wait to see the evidence, or that the judicial process must be allowed to take its course. That ignores the obvious fact that the process itself is part of Trump’s punishment . . . The left may celebrate today, but there will be a reckoning.” (I’m not holding my breath – jjs) Donald Trump, Political Prisoner
- “Because I’m black and I like violence, I’m an animal, I’m a black animal!” (finally, one of them speaks the truth – jjs) Leftists Riot, Scream Profanities Outside of Manhattan Court Ahead of Trump’s Arraignment
- “For the Manhattan DA, prosecuting Donald Trump has a straightforward political logic.”What Is Alvin Bragg Thinking?
- Jeffrey Lord: “The backlash begins as Trump is arraigned.” DA Bragg, New York Judge Would Rig 2024 Election by Silencing Trump
* * * * *
- “The act of leaking grand jury testimony is considered a Class E felony under New York state law. Whether it was Bragg, someone in his office, or a grand juror, we don’t know yet, and you shouldn’t hold your breath waiting for an investigation. But if Bragg is responsible for the leak, he could face as long as five years in prison.” (he faces nothing – check that: promotion – because Democrat – jjs) Could Trump Prosecutor Alvin Bragg Go to Prison? It’s Possible
- “Our country has a long and admirable tradition of determining that some ‘offenses’ are best prosecuted in the court of public opinion.” Trump Indictment an Attack on Constitutional Order
- Ham ‘n Egger McCarthy: “I think this indictment, even before you get to the statute of limitations and whether he’s got jurisdiction to enforce federal law, I would dismiss it on its face because it fails to state a crime.” (Lavrenty been Beria Beria good to Bragg! – jjs) DA Bragg Begins Trying Trump in the Court of Public Opinion in Press Conference
- David Harsanyi: “On exacting poetic political justice.” No One is Above the Law? Give Me a Break
- “The U.S. devolves into a Banana Republic – with a deteriorating legal system.” The Frightening Precedent of Indicting an Innocent Former President
- “As Rush Limbaugh presciently predicted, regardless of what happens to Trump, patriotic Americans aren’t going anywhere. In fact, we were here before Trump came down the escalator. And Trump isn’t going anywhere either. Our greatest battle lies ahead.” The Final Battle Is Upon Us: Sic Semper Tyrannis
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden is a lawyer — as a lawyer, is he concerned at all that a local DA indicting a former president could down the line open up the possibility, set the precedent that local DAs that don’t like former President Biden could indict him?” Doocy asked. Doocy Asks Jean-Pierre Point-Blank if White House is Afraid of Potential Biden Indictment
- Comer later posted a clip of the interview and issued an ominous warning to Joe Biden: “I now have access to the Biden family’s suspicious activity reports from [the U.S. Treasury],” he tweeted Monday evening. “I have also subpoenaed Biden family [bank] records. And Biden family associates connected to the schemes are talking to [the Oversight Committee].” “It doesn’t look good for [Joe Biden],” he warned. (not holding my breath – jjs) Are the Walls Closing In on Biden and His Family’s Corruption?
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The Democrats-as-pedophiles charge might just stick.” Marjorie Taylor Greene May Have Finished Off Lesley Stahl on Sunday Night
- “The left’s hatred of former President Donald Trump is so severe they’re willing to use the scourge of anti-Semitism to defend against a clear abuse of prosecutorial power.” WaPo‘Fact-Checker’ Humiliated After Smearing Criticism of Soros-Backed DA as “Anti-Semitism”
- “The fact that they accused me of fabricating the quote is absolutely absurd,” Bruesewitz told Human Events. “Why wouldn’t they reach out to the reporters at NBC News for comment first? Community notes should not be so quick to act on behalf of the DeSantis 2024 campaign. Hopefully this will be a one time issue.” Prominent GOP Consultant Falsely Accused of Fabricating Quote After NBC Stealth Edits Article Calling Calling Trump Supporters a “Nuisance”
- The subcommittee’s resources to inform their work included “misinformation” research from partisan organizations. The subcommittee also planned to recruit “progressive” researchers to “socialize” the committee’s work, and suggested enlisting a major Democratic donor to fund CISA’s efforts. DHS Panel Courted Left-Wing Agents To Aid In ‘Misinformation’ Crackdown
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “. . . right now, I want to talk about you. What will happen when you get a knock on your door and find the feds on your front porch? What will you do when they enter your home, paw through your underwear drawer, seize your computer and cell phone, and throw you in jail? Trump has an army of lawyers and the money to defend himself, but do you? Are You Ready for the Knock on Your Door?
- Gumsy-boffer Strzok is right. The violence will come from the FBI against those who criticize it. Already is. Video: Former Anti-Trump FBI Agent Claims GOP Criticism Of FBI Will Lead To Violence
- “There is no issue that can justify blocking the legitimate business of the people or interrupting members in the process of performing their duties. Didn’t Democrats say almost the same thing about January 6? And aren’t Democrats sending a thousand people to prison for essentially doing the same thing?” Tennessee Republicans Looking to Expel 3 Democrats for Demonstrating on House Floor for Gun Control
- “’Shoot him! Shoot him!’ – Democrat Steve Schmidt, to ‘a cheering crowd’ on HBO’s Bill Maher show, referring to ‘QAnon Shaman’ Jacob Chansley.” Democrat Bloodlust
- “The end of the Marxist-infiltrated Progressive Era isn’t happening with a whimper, but with bangs.” (if this is the end, it’s kind of hard to remember what the beginning was like – jjs)Ready Yourself for the 2024 Storms
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Economic incentives in the president’s signature climate law, the Inflation Reduction Act, in concert with stricter environmental regulations could lead to roughly between 50 GW to 80 GW in coal-fired power plants going offline by 2030.” After Pushing To Shut Coal Plants Down, Biden Shells Out Millions for Green Projects in Coal Towns
- “Lithium, a key component for electric vehicles, is forecast to face shortages as soon as two years from now, according to a 2021 report from the International Energy Agency. Meanwhile, [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden has set a goal of 50 percent of new U.S. car sales to be electric by the end of the decade.” Biden Junta is Funding Overseas Lithium Projects While Shutting Down American Mines
- State utility operator identifies 46 projects needed to support solar, wind, electric cars.”Green New Boondoggle: California’s Power Grid Needs $9 Billion to Go Green
- “. . . the electric vehicle is in its experimental phase. It may be the wave of the future, but the future is not now.” Assault and Battery: Beware Those EVs
- “Many of the environmental problems confronting the planet have nothing to do with CO2 emissions and, in many cases, are worsened by misguided steps being taken to curb CO2 emissions.” How Climate Alarmism Killed Real Environmentalism
- “Are you ready to be a good leftist and do it?” Prager U Video: Will Eating Bugs Save the Planet?
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon expressed confidence about the future of the American economy despite the recent banking crisis that gripped the nation and his pessimistic comments last year.” (and Raymond Shaw is the kindest, most decent etc. etc. – jjs) SHOT: “The Positives Are Huge” – JPMorgan Chase CEO Changes His Tune About the Economy
- On other issues, only 2% of Americans said “Environemnt/Pollution/Climate change” was the most important problem facing the country, and only 2% said the “situation with Russia” was a top problem. CHASER: Gallup – 83% of Americans View Economic Conditions as ‘Poor/Only Fair’
- “One way or another, Social Security has to be touched. The only question is: Who gets burned?” Biden Fiddles While Social Security Burns
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “This is in part the result of a government that is so focused on filling the nation with potential leftist voters that it does not care about children’s lives and bodies. It is also the result of people who have realized there is big money to be made in ‘activism.’ And it is also the result of the behavior of bureaucrats who see people as numbers and consequences as inconsequential, so long as they successfully reach their retirement.” A Florida Grand Jury Accuses the Biden Junta of Abetting Human Trafficking
- “Biden pivots to the center on immigration ahead of 2024 election.” Biden Wants the Public To Think He’s Cracking Down on the Border. Critics Aren’t Buying It.
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “In 2022, violent crime in New York City rose 23 percent, with more than 126,500 arrests made for murder and non-negligent manslaughter, robbery, felony assault, rape, burglary, grand larceny, and grand larceny auto — the seven major crime categories . . . Bragg has built his reputation as Manhattan district attorney by dropping felony charges, decreasing felony convictions, downgrading felonies to misdemeanors, and failing to request bail for felony suspects.” Violent Assaults Across NYC Surge as Officials Exhaust Resources on Trump
- “Chris Staples released offender with violent criminal history just two weeks after different judge denied his bail.” Biden Judge Released Man Accused of D.C. Hotel Murder From Jail in December
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Why the sudden change of heart about [Chinese] COVID?” Timing is Everything …
- “If public-health officials get their way, every healthy 12-year-old girl in America will get 70 [Chinese] COVID-vaccine doses in her average lifespan, with a risk of heart damage (myocarditis) after each shot. Instead of following the science, US officials continue to propagate old myths that vaccines prevent transmission and that myocarditis is more common after [Chinese] COVID than after the vaccine — not true. The CDC Keeps Pushing Chinese COVID Boosters on Kids Despite Real Health Risks
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Robert Spencer: “While his disappointment is understandable, it’s really Perrone, and not the Easthampton Public School District, who has dodged the bullet here. Imagine having to work on a day-to-day basis with these woke harridans. It would be like living Kafka’s The Trial, in which the protagonist is charged with a crime but never told exactly what he is accused of having done.” Massachusetts School Official’s Job Offer Rescinded Because He Called Two Women ‘Ladies’
- “Despite their elite reputation, Stanford and Yale produce garbage law educations> Judges expand hiring boycott of elite law colleges that allow violent protests and censorship
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “The bill is a massive expansion of Democrat-backed election policies that blue states across the nation are intent on ramming through state legislatures.” Here’s Everything Wrong With New Mexico’s Incredibly Dangerous New Election Law
- “Introduced by Republican Rep. Carrie Isaac, HB 2390 would bar Texas counties from operating polling places on college campuses.” Texas Bill Models How To Stop Dems’ Exploitation Of Colleges For Partisan Get-Out-The-Vote Ops
- “With the current temperature of the regime, Republicans have no choice but to secure consent by all legal means.” The GOP Has an Obligation to Protect Its Voters
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “A threat to the core principles that make our country exceptional.” Why Critical Race Theory is a Danger to America’s Faith-Based Communities
- “Profile of a failed Congressional candidate and rabid anti-Semite.” Huwaida Arraf – Terror Cheerleader
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Since the center was announced in 2015, median rents in the immediate vicinity have jumped a staggering 43 per cent, while house prices have risen 130 per cent.” There Goes the Neighborhood: Residents of Chicago’s South Side Say Obama Presidential Center ‘Causing Harm’ to Black Families
- Protasiewicz beat Kelly 55.8% to 44.2% in the most expensive state Supreme Court race since a 2004 Illinois election, the NYT reported with 63% of the votes in. The win for Protasiewicz, a Milwaukee county judge who said she “embraces” the progressive label, will alter the ideology of the court, changing the balance from a 4-3 conservative majority to a 4-3 liberal majority. (oh for fuck’s sake – jjs) Leftist Hack Janet Protasiewicz Wins Pivotal Wisconsin Supreme Court Race
- One big reason to watch the results of the race is that it could be a bellwether for the mood of the country. Democrats have tried to nationalize the election by claiming it’s all about abortion and “the fate of democracy.” The Wisconsin Supreme Court Race Isn’t About Abortion. It’s About Power.
- “Trump support will only grow despite others’ egos and fantasies.” Trump’s Republican Challengers Are Delusional
- “I believe the whole affair will backfire on the prosecutor and Democrats . . . “I support a return to those policies and to President Trump’s effective leadership.” Mississippi Senator Endorses Trump Right Before Arraignment
- “It should be made clear that the image on the t-shirt was not an actual mugshot taken during the former president’s recent legal troubles. Instead, it was a manipulated image designed for the sole purpose of marketing the merchandise.” The Trump Campaign Is Already Selling ‘Mugshot’ Merch
- “The same political partisans who pushed Fetterman over the election finish line are now doing their part to squeeze the most out of his feeble Senate seat.” Hospitalized or Not, Democrats Have a Plan for Lumpy Fetterman
- Deroy Murdock: “Chicago voters have a rare and urgent opportunity to break with the left-wing, radical Democrats who have turned their once-great city into an urban dystopia.”Chicagoans: Vote for Vallas
- A video interview, for those so inclined. Vivek Ramaswamy Talks God, China and the 2024 Campaign
- In a testy exchange with Sen. Tina Smith (D-Minn.) and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), a self-described socialist, Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz challenged them for frequently tagging him as a “billionaire” by reminding them that he grew up in subsidized housing, his parents never owned a home, and every penny he made he earned — “No one gave it to me.” Starbucks CEO to Sanders-nista: “I Grew Up in Federally Subsidized Housing … I Came From Nothing”
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Joe Biden and Vladimir Putin both have something in common as authoritarian rulers: their chief political opponents are both under arrest.” Putin’s and Biden’s Chief Political Opponents are Now Both Under Arrest
- “Will voters compel a shift away from endless foreign wars in the upcoming election?”Americans Must Choose
- “The Kremlin also noted that one of the reasons why it invaded Ukraine in 2022 was to stifle a threat that would have seen the West using Ukraine as a platform with which to threaten Russia. Shoigu mentioned that Russia has now been taking steps to measure the nuclear strike potential of its close ally, Belarus.” Russian Defense Chief Says Belarusian Warplanes Fit to Carry Nukes
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Axios: Biden’s deal proposes “some sanctions relief in exchange for Tehran freezing parts of its nuclear program.” Report: Biden Junta Working on a ‘New’ Nuclear Deal With Iran
- “The friend of Israel that wasn’t.” Biden Singles Out Israel for Criticism
- “Do ‘highly popular’ politicians usually lead their parties to third place in elections?” Finnish Election Results Show Voters Are Not Impressed With Sanna Marin’s Antics
- Sohrab Ahmari: “An interview with M.P. Danny Kruger of Wiltshire.” A ‘Red Tory’ on Britain
- “The judges will remind the accused that they live in Austria – not in their Muslim lands.” (we shall see- jjs) About Those Six Muslims Charged in Vienna with Cruelty to Animals
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Maryland’s corporate DEI mandates go even further than Golden State legislators dared.”Out-Woking California
- “Maryland’s urban youth desperately need opportunities, and Governor Moore’s new program doesn’t deliver.” Maryland’s Ill-Considered Jobs Program
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Based on this information, we should expect the FAA launch license to be publicly announced any moment.” FAA issues travel advisory for Boca Chica for April 10, 2023 Starship launch
- “The answer to many questions about the geological history of Mars is locked in these ice cap layers. All geologists need to do is to drill some long core samples into the ice cap. The outermost edge of Mars’ north polar icecap
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “We demand dicks done quick,” one sign read. (get a strap-on from the Pleasure Chest and shut up already – jjs) London ‘TRANTIFA’ Holds Direct Action Demanding Fast Access to Phalloplasty Surgeries
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Anheuser-Busch works with hundreds of influencers across our brands as one of many ways to authentically connect with audiences across various demographics and passion points.”Anheuser-Busch Defends Making Trans Activist Dylan Mulvaney a Spokesperson
- “There can be no winners or losers in the Democrats’ world. This is a joke, Jill Biden.” ‘A Joke’: LSU Player Angel Reese Responds to Jill Biden Wanting to Also Invite Iowa to White House
- “The next in a series.” The Top Ten Woke Lies, Part 2
- Christian Toto: “Affleck, Damon re-team for exhilarating look at the American Dream in action.” (sorry, Chris, but I am not going near it for a plethora of obvious reasons – jjs) Air – Nothing but Net for Crowd-Pleasing Ode to Capitalism
- As you peruse the screed, note the subtle attempts — to the limited extent that the corporate media propagandists are capable of subtlety — to conflate drinking milk with “toxic masculinity.” She continues, likening dairy consumption to semen and vaginal discharge: Vice Propagandist: Drinking Milk is “Unsettling Behavior”
HITHER & YON
- Humberto Fontova: “Why no coherent plan ever fell into place.” Did the Diabolical CIA Really Try Repeatedly to Assassinate Poor Innocent Little Fidel Castro
FINALLY . . .
- Daniel Greenfield: “The alternative to faith is slavery to the cults of the Left.” Passover’s Revolt Against the Tyranny of Paganism
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
TIP JAR : Your support helps keep the lights on and is truly appreciated. Note: We are on Stripe, not PayPal.