Good morning, kids. A couple of things on my mind this morning. First, there’s no getting around the fact that the turning of the Wisconsin state supreme court into a 4-3 leftist majority is going to have repercussions there (here, in my case) and perhaps nationally. While it is a very safe assumption that some if not quite a bit of election thievery took place, the dismal turnout of conservative/GOP voters is a head-scratcher. To me anyway. This Janet Prostitutkawitch ran solely on the platform of Dan Kelly will keep women barefoot and pregnant even in cases of rape and incest. Kind of funny since this fat bint has a record of letting rapists and other violent thugs off the hook with barely a wrist slap, so I guess it balances out in the grand scheme of things, right ladies of the cheese belt? Sheesh.
Something doesn’t add up with me on this score. If America (such as it exists) still is a majority conservative country, or at a minimum center-right if you still use that kind of dodgy paradigm, and if poll after poll over the years shows a clear two-thirds majority of respondents across party/ideological lines wanting at least some restrictions on state-sanctioned infanticide, how is it that that attitude is not reflected at the polls? That is, how does this issue or how it is even propagandized registering with people, especially in light of the fact that so many other issues, especially Democrat-caused crime and economic disaster, are hitting people where they live, literally and figuratively? I don’t get it.
Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel described the loss of conservative candidate Daniel Kelly in Tuesday’s Wisconsin Supreme Court election as “a messaging issue.”
“I will say something else. When you’re losing by 10 points there is a messaging issue. And abortion is still an issue. And we can’t allow the Democrats to define Republicans and put millions of dollars up in lies and have it go unanswered, because the lies become the truth if they go unanswered,” McDaniel said Wednesday on Fox News Channel’s “America’s Newsroom.”
Janet Protasiewicz defeated Daniel Kelly in Tuesday’s election, securing 55.8% of the vote after liberal groups, philanthropist George Soros and Democratic Gov. J.B. Pritzker of Illinois sank millions of dollars into the campaign. Republicans provided far less funding for Kelly, according to campaign finance reports.
“We have to put the Democrats on the defense on this issue, talk about the fact that they support gender selection abortions, and due date abortions,” McDaniel continued. “It was an issue in 2022. The RNC raised the flag. I’m a suburban woman. I know this is an issue. I hear it with my friends with my young daughter.”
No, you’re a Romney. And a globalist stooge. But that aside, we knew that this race was happening the moment that IIRC Justice Patience Roggensack’s seat was going to be vacant. From that moment, why was every damned resource not mobilized to get out the vote and get out the messaging? Would Harmeet Dhillon have made a difference? We’ll never know, now will we? And as far as this suburban mom messaging garbage, basta cosi! I am sick to fucking death of these women bitching and moaning about everything collapsing in on them, while alternately complaining “but Trump said ‘pussy’!” and “muh-bortions!”
Make up your fucking hormonal minds about what matters, wake the hell up to recognize that decapitating a human being in the womb is murder, and get over yourselves. As for the GOP, I hope to hell this loss is not a harbinger of shit for 2024 nationally and even for me personally (bad enough I have to live within smelling distance of Madison, Milwaukee and Chicago. But I left New York and don’t want to see it follow me). And, the current nightmare notwithstanding, I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention the salient fact that Donald Trump endorsed Ronna Romney McDaniel.
And that of course leads me into the current issue of the death of the republic. Meh, we’re now firmly in the dismemberment phase, but is it me or am I like the only one seeing that? Before delving into part B of my rant for the day, this came over the transom just a short while ago:
Actor Leonardo DiCaprio took the stand and testified in the federal trial of Prakazrel “Pras” Michel, founder of the hip hop band Fugees, and his alleged involvement in a money laundering scheme that included a huge — and illegal — donation to Barack Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign.
DiCaprio recalled a conversation with Malaysian financier Jho Low, who mentioned that he was looking to donate millions of dollars to the Obama campaign by giving the money to Michel and having him pass it to Obama’s people. . .
. . . “It was a significant sum, something to the tune of $20-30 million,” DiCaprio testified in court. “I said, ‘Wow that’s a lot of money!’”
Additional witnesses testified that they were wired money from Low and asked to forward it to the Obama campaign.
It should be noted that Low attempted to also bribe the Trump campaign but there is zero evidence that any money wound up there at all. Not that that would make any bit of difference to someone like Alvin Bragg, but I digress. Kind of.
Yeah, $20-$30 million is a lot of money, Leo. But it’s peanuts compared to what likely came into the Obama coffers internationally – each single dollar would be a count in a federal case – in the form of massively laundered credit card donations (that we in fact know about) that are easily 10 times that figure, if not more. Funny how Barack Obama is free to travel the world with his bearded Wookie running down America for fun and profit, but mostly profit, on the lecture circuit. And yet sic transit Donald J. Trump.
As you peruse the links, you no doubt will see a bevy of intelligent and thoughtful pundits and commentators remarking that this case has zero merits, and should be thrown out immediately, let alone ever have been brought in the first place. Of course this is true, but it messes the point. It presupposes that there are jurists who will of course subsume their political persuasion/affiliation and elevate their fealty to the rule of law to do so. If that were the case, even a rabid dog like Alvin Bragg never would have entertained the idea of doing what he did. Meh, he never would have risen much above the level of ambulance chaser. And yet, look at the curricula and who is teaching it at our nation’s most elite law schools. QED.
Dershowitz went on to suggest that Trump’s case will likely not be dismissed, saying that “I don’t think that if you had the best lawyers in the history of the world, Abraham Lincoln and John Marshall, a New York City judge would dismiss this case because that New York City judge’s life would be over.”
The lawyer said that the judge would be mocked if he or she were to dismiss Trump. Dershowitz continued by saying that he does think Trump will be convicted by “your jury who voted for Bragg.” However, he added that the case would “be reversed on appeal,” and it “will never be affirmed all the way up to the Supreme Court.”
It’s clear that, for the Trump trial, Merchan’s deep involvement with the Leftist elites is not a bug but a feature. Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg’s case couldn’t possibly be thinner. As Andy McCarthy, a former assistant U.S. attorney, stated, “this indictment, even before you get to the statute of limitations and whether he’s got jurisdiction to enforce federal law, I would dismiss it on its face because it fails to state a crime… This is the heart of the case. It’s not a felony unless he was trying to conceal another crime and if you don’t tell them what the crime is, how does that put him on notice and allow him to prepare his defense?”
The perfect judge for such a Kafkaesque case would be one who is so ferociously partisan that the weakness of the case hardly matters, because the outcome has been predetermined.
Is Judge Merchan that judge? He may end up being as impartial as the day is long, but if Bragg and his henchmen wanted to make sure that the judge in this case was as sympathetic to the prosecution as possible, Merchan’s donation history and daughter’s activities certainly made him an appealing candidate for the job. . .
. . . Here yet again, we are in uncharted territory. Many have observed that the indictment and arrest of Trump take us into banana republic territory, and it is precisely for that reason that supporters of Trump, and those who aren’t so fond of Trump but realize how dangerous this whole affair is, should not be so sure that the whole case will eventually founder. Stalin didn’t put his enemies on trial just to see them acquitted. Old Joe Biden’s handlers and their allies aren’t likely to do so, either.
Robert Spencer gets it. There’s a terrific essay, yet again, from Victor Davis Hanson where he just lays out exactly what’s going on. And then he gets to the last sentence. Four words that, after reading his entire discourse, you just shake your head.
Since 2020 and even before, in things great and small, pundits and others keep saying, “If they are allowed to get away with it, the damage may be irreparable.” First, for far too long our leaders and those who have brought us to this point, and by all indications will not stop, have done irreparable damage to our nation and society in things great and small.
Second, and most crucially, the republic is already dead. This notion of damage being irreparable is idiotic. What’s happening now is the political equivalent of gang-rape necrophilia on Mrs. Bates.
I wish these people would wake up and smell the covfefe.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The most significant horrors throughout history followed this exact blueprint. Cultish adherence to the prevailing ideology, which creeps in slowly, almost unnoticed until it takes over, allowed the average citizen to justify atrocities in their own minds, or at least look away to avoid moral discomfort. But it always starts with the elevation of an aggrieved class over increasingly absurd charges of disenfranchisement.” As the Chicago Mayoral Election Proves, Blue Cities Have Become Modern-day Jonestowns
- “As Soros provides the money and organization, an oblivious Biden provides the execution of his nefarious plans.” America’s Geriatric Megalomaniacs
- Victor Davis Hanson: “America now has three potential futures and two are bad.” (an outstanding essay and then you get to the very last sentence – jjs) Our French Revolution
- “Michel allegedly took the mad stacks from Low and used them to lobby Obama’s government on behalf of Low and the Chinese Communist Party.” Leonardo DiCaprio Testifies Obama Received Billions in Stolen CCP Cash From Fugees Founder ‘Pras’ Michel
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Miranda Devine: “When asked about Trump running for president again, he said he would make sure he never takes power again. “We just have to demonstrate that he will not take power if he does run, making sure he — under legitimate efforts of our Constitution — does not become the next president again.” The next month, one of the top-ranking left-wing ideologues in Biden’s Department of Justice, Matthew Colangelo, was sent to Bragg’s office to run the Trump case.” (hat tip to commenter MTF – jjs) Hunter Biden Flashes Cocky Smile as DA Goes After Trump in Legal Double Standard
- “Trump’s post came the morning after his address to a crowd at his Mar-a-Lago home following his arraignment, the latter of which occurred earlier in the day.” Donald Trump Calls on Republicans to Defund the DOJ and FBI
- “No, I mean, it was Donald Trump, yesterday, was a very classy individual who — classy in this sense: he was subdued in court in the sense that he didn’t speak in court. He’s not supposed to, other than saying not guilty. He wasn’t that subdued when he said that. I mean, he was stoic. He sat there, he didn’t make any moves, faces, statements. He acted perfectly appropriately.” Attorney Joe Tacopina: Trump’s ‘Knees Do Not Buckle’
- Robert Spencer: “Stalin didn’t put his enemies on trial just to see them acquitted. Old Joe Biden’s handlers and their allies aren’t likely to do so, either..” Conflict of Interest: Trump Judge Is Biden Donor, Daughter Worked on Biden-Harris Campaign
- “I don’t think that if you had the best lawyers in the history of the world, Abraham Lincoln and John Marshall, a New York City judge would dismiss this case because that New York City judge’s life would be over.” Alan Dershowitz Tells Charlie Kirk He Believes Trump Will be Convicted — but Verdict Will be Overturned on Appeal
- “Alvin Bragg cannot wish away math.” (this is woke math, because the judge and jury represent 13 Alvin Braggs – jjs) 34 x 0 = 0
- “There’s a curious omission in the Donald Trump indictment and statement of facts – The specific federal law Trump violated.” “Underwhelming”: Reactions to Trump’s Arraignment Shows It’s a Nothingburger
- If you recall, Isikoff proved his worthiness to the Deep State back in 2016 when he was the first “”” “reporter” ””” to break the news about the existence of the infamous and disgraced hoax known as the Russia Collusion Hoax by breaking the “”” “news” ””” that Trump campaign staffer Carter Page had “opened up private communications with senior Russian officials.” This was a lie. No matter, Isikoff trusted his “”” “sources” ””” enough to write the piece in such an authoritative way that it allowed the Obama administration to obtain the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant needed to spy on the Trump campaign. Of Course Bragg’s Office Leaked Trump Indictment to Deep State Stooge Michael Isikoff
* * * * *
- Margot Cleveland: “So weak are the charges, Bragg may be abandoned by other Democrats as they try to avoid the fallout from the political targeting of Trump.” Alvin Bragg’s Trump Indictment is Even More Pathetic and Partisan Than We Could Have Imagined
- “So if you want to know why Bragg is trying to smear Trump as a tax cheat without actually charging him as a tax cheat, now you know. It’s all smoke and mirrors.” You Won’t Believe the Most Outrageous Claim in the Trump Indictment
- William Jacobson on the Tony Katz Show: “It’s a gross manipulation of the Republican primaries…. they are not only going to raise Trump to martyr status so that he gets the Republican nomination, they’re also going dirty him up in the court case so that he can’t get elected president in the general election.” Political Prosecution of Trump “Tears at the Fabric of the Country” and is “a Master Manipulation by Democrats”
- “Some of Trump’s most outspoken political enemies are casting doubt on Bragg’s attempts to send the former president to jail.” 12 Anti-Trump Pundits And Lawmakers Who Think Bragg’s Case Is Terrible
- “Even the leftist stalwarts are backing away from this.” WaPo Editor: Bragg’s Case Against Trump is ‘Disturbingly Unilluminating’ and ‘Unnervingly Flimsy’
- “Apparently there’s a difference between tweeting how bad the president is, and trying to shoehorn a legal fantasy into reality, making a joke out of the whole anti-Trump aesthetic.”Alvin Bragg Needs a Friend (meh, he needs a polonium-based diet – jjs)
- “Can you guess what [Malig-] Nancy Pelosi just said?” Are Democrats Really This Dumb Or Just Evil?
- “If he is allowed to get away with it, the damage to our country may be irreparable.”Bragg’s Lawfare Tears Apart a Thousand Years of Anglo-American Jurisprudence
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Hacked/stolen/deceptively obtained materials that are strategically leaked into the public sphere are technically malinformation – but unfortunately current public discourse (in part a result of information operations) seems to accept malinformation as ‘speech’ and within democratic norms,” Kate Starbird, University of Washington professor and committee member, wrote in an email. DHS ‘Misinformation’ Panel Dismissed Concerns Over Speech Crackdown as ‘Bad Faith’
- The fact that it is, and always has been entirely government funded means this is correct on the face of it, regardless of NPR’s political leaning. NPR Now Labeled ‘US State-Affiliated Media’ on Twitter
- “It has received virtually no coverage in the Mainstream Media (MSM), but the Conservative Baptist Network (CBN) scored a potentially hugely significant victory this week in its efforts to roll back the growing influence of the Left’s woke ideology within the nation’s largest Protestant denomination.” Conservative Baptist Network Chalks up Instructive Victory Versus LGBQT Woke Forces
- Offensive remarks? What’s an “offensive remark?” That’s a rather subjective standard when it comes to criminalizing behavior or speech. And what exactly is Wong-Tam proposing for those who make “offensive remarks” exactly? If you dare to say the wrong thing in this 330-foot safe space surrounding a Drag Queen Story Hour, you will be subject to “a penalty of $25,000 If prosecuted successfully.” Canadian Politician Wants to Criminalize ‘Offensive Remarks’ Near Drag Queen Story Hours
- Robert Spencer: “Imagine what America will be like once the Banana Republic has been in power for years.” Trump Supporter Found Guilty, Faces Ten Years in Prison for 2016 Anti-Hillary Meme
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Soto’s tweet from 2018 resurfaced on the eve of the release of the summer blockbuster he helmed. At the time, Soto wrote, “The only thing I hope Trump has similar to Lincoln’s presidency is the way it ended,” Bounding Into Comics noted. The tweet was discovered by comics commentator Lofti Pixels. DC’s Blue Beetle Director Tweets Then Deletes Post Wishing for Donald Trump Assassination
- “How long will it remain secret?” (see also: Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas “motive” – jjs)Transgender Terrorist Shooter’s Manifesto Still Not Made Public
- “The tolerance for political violence from approved minority communities will only fuel more radicalism, and more left-wing extremism.” Trans-Militants and Their Supporters
- “Note that this gigantic Republican majority reflects the wishes of the voters of Tennessee. If that majority fails to expel these three misbehaving Democrats, just because it is intimidated by the loud and almost violent actions of small minority, it will then prove not only how worthless it is, but that the voters themselves might not have the courage to stand up to these leftist thugs. As I say, the elected officials reflect the wishes of the voters. Weakness now in the statehouse will indicate weakness at all levels.” Pushback: Republicans Move to Expel Democrats Who Gave Aid to Rioters in Tennessee Statehouse
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Dimon discussed the need to quickly begin investing in solar projects and other green initiatives and suggested that the government should use eminent domain to seize property for those projects.” JPMorgan CEO Suggests Gov’t Should Seize Private Property For Clean Energy Projects
- “What is there to say to that but ‘Bravo!’ A rare intrusion of sanity in the governance of Europe. England, France, and Ireland, take note.” Italy: No Crickets, Real Meat per Favore
- “While hotheads are screeching about an impending doom, levelheaded observers point to data that clearly show a pause in global warming.” (as if it’s a problem that we can control or a problem at all – jjs) The Climate Madness of 2023
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Under Joe, the rate of inflation has averaged 6.2 percent for the last two years.” Inflation Your … Flation
- “A not terribly modest proposal for rebuilding the American future.” Industrial Personnel Policy
- “The current system can easily be replaced by something less orderly and more chaotic.”The Dollar’s Decline—and America’s
- Margot Cleveland: “While the court likely won’t freeze the entire $1.7 trillion appropriation, the Texas AG presents a strong case for halting two aspects of it.” Texas AG Just Threw A Glorious Legal Wrench In Biden’s Unconstitutional $1.7 Trillion Spending Spree
- “The more ‘systemically risky’ a bank is, the easier it becomes to bail it out.” The Loophole That Sank Dodd–Frank
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The Biden [junta] is using the considerable resources of the federal government to worsen the border crisis and, often, to reward its radical water carriers at the scene in the process.” The Border Isn’t Just a Crisis, It’s Also a Grift
- How about a bill that deports any illegal alien, period?! GOP Bill Would Deport Any Illegal Immigrant Who Assaults a Cop
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Officers arrived on the scene and discovered Lee suffering from numerous stab wounds. He was taken to a nearby hospital, where he eventually passed away from his injuries. San Francisco police have not yet disclosed any suspect information or made any arrests.” Cash App Creator and Tech Executive Bob Lee Fatally Stabbed in San Francisco
- “Chicagoans voted out Mayor Lori Lightfoot over surging crime. They replaced her with someone who called ‘defund the police’ a ‘real political goal.'” Meet the ‘Defund the Police’ Advocate Chicago Just Elected To Deal With Its Crime Spike
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Considering the death toll unleashed on Italy, a nation with one of the largest geriatric populations in the world, if I were Georgia Meloni I’d arrest this rat bastard fiend and string him up. Anthony Fauci Quietly Takes New Job as ‘Strategic Adviser’ at Italian Bio Lab
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- “How profoundly ironic is it that the Public Health™ authorities may ultimately sicken the entire planet and even potentially exterminate the human race? That the NIH is even in a position to possibly conduct existentially threatening gain-of-function research — with taxpayer money, no less — in complete secrecy is a testament to how far we have fallen into techno-tyranny.” ‘Supercharged Monkeypox’: House Republicans Charge NIH With Dangerous Gain-of-Function Research
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “To make matters worse, the social worker told Lavigne’s daughter the school would not inform her parents about her transition and she would not need to tell them about it, either.” Maine Mom Sues School Board For Hiding Her Child’s “Gender Transition”
- “At least nine progressive student groups condemned the event and called on other students to protest.” Columbia Law Students Throw a Fit After Members of Federalist Society Meet With Justice Kavanaugh
- J. Christian Adams: “. . . Chicago is another top-ten law school where students saturated in ideology are graduating ill-prepared to appear in court and represent paying clients. It is part of the extremist drift of our nation’s elite law schools, and is an important part of the story of how America has crept toward bigger government, diminished liberty, growing authoritarianism, and hostility toward American values that built civilization and rescued the world from dictatorship on at least one occasion.” Chicago School of Law: EXPOSED
- The previous version of the style guide also cautioned communications staff against using the word “America” when referring to the United States. That warning has been removed in the most recent update. MSU Warns Against Using Terms ‘Female,’ ‘America,’ ‘Christmas Trees’ In New ‘Inclusive’ Style Guide
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Robert Spencer: “The party of self-righteousness is also the party of corruption.” OMAR Act Would Stop Ilhan the Bro-Fo From Paying Campaign Cash to Her Hubby
- “The change gives the Republicans a vet[o]-proof majority.” North Carolina State House Rep. Tricia Cotham Switches to Republican Party, Gives Them Super Majority
- “A positive point of the night.” Grassroots Education Orgs Pick Up Key School Board Wins In Battleground States
- Would it have made a difference if Harmeet Dhillon were chair? We’ll never know. “A Messaging Issue”: RNC Chair Reacts To Daniel Kelly’s Loss In Wisconsin
- “Most of the media fixated on his legal woes, but Trump had another message, and people had better listen up.” Trump’s Massive Mar-a-Lago Speech Prophesied Dollar Decline, and Worse Times for America Under Biden
- “‘Arrest’ farce is galvanizing Trump’s support.” (he will be imprisoned, regardless of the non-merits of the non-case – jjs) New Poll: Trump Surges Ahead of Biden Despite Indictment
- Robert Spencer: “That’s testimony to the power of propaganda: every day the establishment media behaves as if Biden were a reasonable president doing a reasonable job, and it doesn’t inform the American people about the threats to the First Amendment, or the Second, or to our freedoms in general. It’s only due to the nagging intrusion of ever-rising gas and food prices and all the other daily troubles that Americans must endure that Biden has scored so low in this poll: despite all the media propaganda, reality keeps breaking through.” Oh, By the Way, Nobody Likes Joe: New Poll Shows Biden Near Record Low Approval
- “Joe Biden has been doing a lot of gleeful giggling about serious circumstances.” Joe Biden is Now Creepily Laughing at Inappropriate Times, Just Like Kamala
* * * * *
- “You’re a sad old drunk!” Malig-Nancy Pelosi Heckled At Event With Paul Krugman
- “Should Kennedy make a formal announcement, a fair amount of his platforms will likely mirror that of Marianne Williamson, who also criticized pharmaceutical companies, as well as the Biden [junta’s] relationship with big business.” (He’s been a champ on the Chinese COVID garbage, but beyond that – and it is crucial – forget it. That said, he strikes me as someone you can at least reason with – jjs) Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to Challenge Joe Biden in 2024
- “This is realignment with a vengeance. The GOP is going to have to find a lot of votes very quickly to forestall a Democrat party victory in 2024.” Liberals Will Control the Wisconsin Supreme Court for the First Time in 15 Years
- “Brandon Johnson’s mayoral victory contains dire warnings for the city—and for both political parties nationally.” Chicago’s Hard-Left Choice
- “Republican politicians should embrace, and learn to profit from, the inevitable future.”Please, Let the Blue Cities and States Die
- “Ron DeSantis clearly knows where the real threat is coming from.” DeSantis Unleashes the Truth About the Left in Pennsylvania Speech
- “Things may look bad, but take heart. There is room for optimism.” America’s Glass Is Half Full
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Michael Walsh: “This is how world wars start, with a series of minor blunders that eventually snowball into catastrophe. Putin insists that the U.S. promised not to push the limits of NATO (whose sell-by date occurred the day the Soviet Union collapsed at the end of 1991) right up to post-Soviet Russia’s boundaries. NATO denies it. Now it’s there. Somebody, maybe all of us, will pay the price.” How Long Must This Go On?
- The world might end before Trump even goes to trial, so there’s that . . . ‘A Reaction Will Follow,’ Moscow Warns, After Finland Joins NATO
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Summit comes as the Biden [junta] seeks to defuse diplomatic tensions with Beijing over Taiwan’s status.” As Tensions Rise With China, McCarthy Huddles With Taiwanese President in Show of Democratic Solidarity
- Had this been at any other time, I’d have serious doubts, just like the promises of Obamacare repeal pre-2017. But given McCarthy’s actions in releasing the J6 footage and other things, maybe he means it. Too bad we don’t control the government like we did between 2017 and 2019. McCarthy: China Should Lose Most-Favored Trade Status and We’ll Move to Revoke It
- “This is what happens when you make a deal with the devil.” China Installs New Bishop in Defiance of Pact With Vatican
- “Mexico, China, and Fentanyl: Perfect Together.” Lopez-Obrador Talking to China?
- “We are still in the embryonic phase of a new swing of the pendulum in Western history.” A New Wave of Nationalism Is Coming to Europe
- “Finland, now a NATO member, could be in for a rude awakening.” It is Finn-ished
- “Meanwhile the enemies who have sworn to wipe Israel off the map are courted and indulged.” No Worse Friend: The West’s Treatment of Israel
- “Once a society begins to disintegrate, its enemies’ ambitions are empowered.” Insanity of Self Destruction: Reflections on the Impact of Judiciary Reforms
- “Officials in Brazil have announced that four children were killed and four injured following an axe attack at a day care in the Santa Catarina town of Blumenau.” Axe Attack a Daycare Leaves 4 Children Dead, 4 Injured
BIDEN BEIJING BALLOON-ACY
- CNN was one of a number of outlets to report earlier this week that despite the Biden administration’s claims to the contrary, the balloon was able to collect data and “was able to transmit information back to Beijing in real time.” ‘That’s Not True’: Doocy Corners Jean-Pierre Over Biden’s Spy-Balloon Claims, She Refuses To Answer
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- ” Bureaucratic incompetence and arrogance is on display in a case where the errors of the administrative state are beyond question, even by a Democratic member of Congress.” Navy Secretary Violates Due Process in Valor Award for Deserving Vietnam Hero
- “U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces heard appeal from Nidal Hasan, who murdered 13, including a pregnant soldier, and injured 32, at Fort Hood in 2009.” Fort Hood Mass Murderer Appeals His Death Sentence
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “It retains the qualities that once made California the envy of the world.” Golden San Diego
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- Let’s hope that the “experts” manage to get this outbreak under control before the June 2023 Gay Pride Month starts. CDC Sending Team to Africa in Wake of Marburg Virus Outbreak
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Scientists, using the data and rock samples gathered by the Japanese probe Hayabusa-2, have attempted to predict what what would happen if the rubble-pile asteroid Ryugu hit the Earth.” Scientists to Model What Would Happen if Ryugu Hit Earth
- “Using a suite of telescopes on the ground and in orbit, astronomers have found the first galaxy made up of two quasars, supermassive black holes that are very active in eating material from around them.” First Binary Quasar Found
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Transgender Rep. Brianna Titone claims ‘nobody would want’ to be transgender voluntarily.”Colorado Poised to Become Haven for Youth Gender Reassignment Surgeries
- Meloni has pushed back against criticisms, suggesting that the “first victims of gender ideology” are women, who are often perceived as birthing pods. Minister for Equal Opportunities and the Family Eugenia Roccella supported Meloni’s sentiment, suggesting that surrogacy is a breeding ground for a “child market.” Italy Moves to Prevent Citizens From Using Foreign Surrogates
- “The insanity and consequence of creating one’s own ‘truth’ and reality.” Changing Your Birth Sex: The Emperor’s New Clothes
- “Project includes definitions for terms such as ‘anal fisting’ and ‘jizz.”‘ (so, in Castilian Spanish, “jizz” is pronounced “heeth?” – jjs) Hola, Homosaurus: Biden Junta Shells Out Six Figures To Translate Gay Dictionary Into Spanish
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “. . . when we put that courage into action and stand for truth and for protecting the innocent, others will see it and join in. If it can happen in the NHL, it can happen in the circles we run in. We must band together to stop the woke onslaught.” When It Comes to Fighting for Our Culture, Courage Is Contagious
- “The Left has built an ideological belief system based on alternate realities and conflicting assertions. It is a house of cards which is inherently flawed and will eventually fall.” A Pandemic of Cognitive Dissonance
- Meh, Nike’s been dead and buried to me since Kaepernick. VIDEO: Trans Activist Dylan Mulvaney Now Modeling NIKE Sports Bras and Leggings
- Christian Toto: “Second trailer puts focus on fun, frivolity, downplays reported feminist lectures.” Guess What Team Barbie is Hiding? (Hint: It’s Woke)
- “The naked discrimination of Critical Race Theory.” (I smell a potentially genius Downfallparody – jjs) Anti-White Racism Can Now Be Taught In German Schools
HITHER & YON
- “The greatest need of the current moment is to recover the sources of genuine authority.”Authority and ‘Authoritarianism’
- “The struggle of being American and maintaining America is to always be conscious of and working to avoid our pending doom.” Our Constitutional Doom Loop
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.