Good morning, kids. Hope all of you had a blessed Easter and a happy Passover. In scanning a number of stories, especially the essay from Victor Davis Hanson, as well as my conversation with CBD on the latest podcast (here and in the sidebar), I’d be lying to you if I didn’t say I was not both more than a bit depressed and frankly scared out of my wits for what’s coming down the pike.
Yet, that said, on a positive note, the GOP in Tennessee at least has the cojones to stand up and do the right thing. That’s the good news. Sort of. The bad news is that we have degenerated to such a point where elected representatives engage in naked thuggery to incite violence within the walls of the state capital in order to hijack the legislative process to impose their will on the citizenry. As I said, the sort of good news is that the Republicans stood up and did their duty in expelling the criminal thugs. The fact that doing one’s duty is seen as something to cheer rather than just being par for the course also speaks to the level we’ve sunk.
So the pea-brained, cackling supertanker of semen-guzzling vice presidential poseur goes to Tennessee to heap praise on these three criminal goons, while ignoring the Christian families of those gunned down by a transexual terrorist whose alleged “victimhood” status she and her ilk continue to egg on in the first place.
Meanwhile, in another part of the forest, as former President Trump’s sham prosecution/persecution continues apace, a mortal nemesis of Leftist Democrats is yet again being targeted for termination.In some ways, his mere presence is and has been a greater threat to them than Trump.
US media went ballistic over Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas’ until-now-unreported vacationing courtesy of his host, longtime family friend, GOP megadonor and Texas real-estate billionaire Harlan Crow.
But that reminds us again of how little the press takes note of the influence of a far more consequential multibillionaire, George Soros.
For what it’s worth, Thomas explains that the rules didn’t require him to disclose those trips until recently, and he will going forward.
Plus, Crow has never had business before the Supreme Court, so there’s zero conflict of interest.
Yet Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says she wants to impeach Thomas over the news.
Meanwhile, The Post reports that Soros’ eldest son Alexander has visited the Biden White House at least 14 times as his dad’s emissary, a dozen in 2022 alone — regularly meeting with top advisors to the president.
What produced the Soros clan’s high-level access? George, 92, has spent an estimated $32 billion-with-b on his various worldwide causes in recent decades via his Open Society Foundations and other nonprofits as well as regular seven-figure giving to political action committees.
Alexander, 37, has given at least $11 million to lefty PACs in his own right — and delighted in sharing pics with Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
Beyond that, Soros protégés have packed [spurious president] Joe Biden’s transition committee and White House staff.
It shows: Top Soros priorities include opening borders and extreme action in the name of climate change.
Team Biden has delivered big-time on both, with millions of illegal immigrants entering the United States (along with a flood of fentanyl and other illegal drugs) on Biden’s watch, and tens of billions of taxpayer dollars directed at climate action.
Yes, the hypocrisy is of course radiant, as well as the fact that like Trump, Thomas has really committed no crime and, at worst, perhaps bad optics. Nothing more. Aside from the fact of removing one of the last firewalls of sanity on SCOTUS, Titty Caca and her ilk want to destroyClarence Thomas because of who he is – a black man who thinks for himself and understands the real source of the genocide of American blacks since the founding of the former United States: Democrat-Leftists. As I said, that is political kryptonite as potent or more than Donald Trump is to the Deep State. But Trump is Junta Enemy #1.
The Trump arrest is an act of sheer desperation, based on a tortured legal theory that seeks to turn mislabeled payments into federal election meddling. It should force us to ask once again: Why do they hate Trump so much? Alvin Bragg’s prosecution is part and parcel of a multifront war waged against the former president by the entire US establishment and its institutions. While in the White House, Trump gave the ruling class massive tax cuts and sweeping deregulation, so what’s the beef? His foreign-policy heresies. To the frustration of those who benefit from it, Trump worked to unwind the American empire. Indeed, he has done more to restrain the US imperium than any politician in 75 years.
Within a few months of his arrival in the Oval Office, it became clear that Trump’s seemingly preposterous rhetoric about ending America’s “forever wars” wasn’t a joke. Yes, he ordered a few missile and drone strikes here and there, but unlike all of his recent predecessors, he didn’t start any new wars. Indeed, he wound down numerous small wars and negotiated a peace settlement in Afghanistan, even if the dirty work of the final withdrawal fell to [spurious president] Biden. . .
. . . This cavalier disregard for establishment interests is, at bottom, why the national-security class— as well as the political consultants, the media, and mainstream politicians—despise him. It is the real reason the Russiagate hoax had so much traction; that cartoonish fabrication was a way of telling the American public that Trump was bad for US foreign policy without also explaining the truth of what US foreign policy really looks like and who it really benefits. . .
. . . So certain are the centrist and liberal chattering classes in the prejudices against Trump that they can’t understand how the Trump arrest appears to people in countries that have been pushed around by the US imperium. Nayib Bukele, the president of El Salvador, spoke for many across the Global South when he tweeted: “Think what you want about former President Trump and the reasons he’s being indicted. But just imagine if this happened in any other country, where a government arrested the main opposition candidate. The United States’ ability to use ‘democracy’ as foreign policy is gone.”
If the Trump arrest appears highly political, that’s because it is, and honest people will admit that. . .
. . . For better or for worse, American presidents have been shielded from prosecution. The downside of this is that our leaders haven’t faced consequences for their crimes, despite having done far worse than Trump. But the upside is that political struggles are confined to the realm of politics and electioneering, and the justice system is protected from contamination by partisan vendettas. The American judiciary, for all its faults, is often the last protection people have against the overreach of permanent state bureaucracies and corporate power. With the Trump arrest, we have crossed a dangerous threshold.
Well, in a sense, it was inevitable that we crossed that threshold considering what Trump did and what he wanted to do. Look back to what he said in his inaugural. It was a shot across the bow at about 95% of the people on the reviewing stand with him and all over DC in general.
And here we are a little over six years later and our world turned upside down, with things that were unthinkable even back then now a routine part of our daily discourse. They’re not going after Trump because they necessarily fear running against him in 2024, although in an actual fair election he would wipe the floor with whoever the vegetable-du-jour the Democrats decide to run against him.
The fact is, with the exception of perhaps Georgia, the other five states that were the epicenter of the 2020 fraud (along with the degradation of whatever fig leaf of election integrity laws there were across the nation wiped out by the Chinese COVID lockdown psy-op) are now even more “fortified” with Democrats in governorships, secretaries-of-state, attorneys general and supreme court judgeships. So what are the odds Trump, DeSantis or whoever can overcome that.
And yet, there is this full court press on the Democrat Left to sew up the youth vote (for geriatric dementia cases, funny enough) as well as the so-called suburban women freaked out over abortion. I mean, if it’s really in the bag for them, why the concern?
Meh, who the hell knows.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Roger Kimball: “This is Easter, a holiday commemorating a miracle. That is good, because we are going to need one.” Then and Now
- “We fixate only on the irrelevant that we think we can address while ignoring the existential we know we no longer can solve.” Fiddling America Away
- “Organ donors, beware: you may not actually be dead when the medical establishment starts removing your organs.” Comatose People to be Declared Dead for Use as Organ Donors
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “If the Trump arrest appears highly political, that’s because it is . . . The indictment does real harm to the American body politic.” Trump’s Real Crime Is Opposing Empire
- “. . . I don’t think it has any merit. I think it is transparently an abuse of prosecutorial power to accomplish political end. I think it is an unjust case. Not to say that every legal challenge that the president faces is unjustified. But this one especially is.” (none of them do you fat fuck, but okay – jjs) Barr: Manhattan Case Against Trump “Abuse of Prosecutorial Power to Accomplish Political End”
- Oh, fuck this traitorous colostomy bagpiper to hell. Trump AG Bill Barr: Prosecutors Likely Have ‘Very Good Evidence’ Trump Obstructed Justice
- “Donald Trump is now the friend of every man who holds any love in his heart for his forefathers’ country, of which we may be witnessing the last days.” Trump, Martyr of the Republic?
- “The committee is demanding Matthew Colangelo hand over documents related to his hiring and sit down for a formal interview.” House Judiciary Expands Investigation Into Manhattan DA Over Trump Indictment
- Deroy Murdock: “One nation. Two justice systems. Third World status for all.” Don’t Let the Atomic Weapons Fool You. America Is a Third World Country
- “All the muscle flexing is meant to show how the Democrats and their government and media allies go after someone who stands in their way.” It’s Not Just About Trump
- “Alvin Bragg could face criminal prosecution by the Justice Department if it deems the damages serious enough. The statute of limitations for 18 USC §242 is seven years. He has until April of 2030 to wait for a knock on his door by a friendly federal SWAT team. Is there any chance we’ll have a Republican-appointed A.G. sometime before 2030?” (even if we did, they would never in a billion billion years pull this kind of Gestapo bullshit on a Leftist – jjs)Alvin Bragg Has Opened Pandora’s Box
- “While the regime’s courts may not give Trump a fair trial, the real trial and the real jury is to be found in the court of public opinion.” Trump Should Fight Fire With Fire
- “Oh what a threat he poses.” Jail Him, Or They Lose
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The Tennessee insurrection-instigators exploited the deaths of six Christians for political fame. They are neither victims nor heroes.” Tennessee Republicans Show Exactly How To Respond To Left-Wing Hostage-Taking
- Jonathan Turley: “It appears that nothing says democracy like a bullhorn and obstructing legislative work.” Democrats’ Assault on Democracy Focuses on Whose “Voices are Being Channeled” Not on the Law
- “Pearson was expelled by a vote of 69-26. Jones was ousted in a vote of 72-25. A third vote to expel Democrat Rep. Gloria Johnson failed by one vote. Johnson participated in the demonstration but did not use a bullhorn.” Expelled Tennessee Democrat Says His Constituents Are Now ‘Disenfranchised’
- “Democrats who tried to expel Republicans on political grounds for years are mad that their party is finally facing accountability.” Democrats Who Called for Innocent Republicans to be Fired Post-J6 Complain Their Party Faces Consequences for Inciting Tennessee Insurrection
- “We need leaders like the Tennessee Three who have the courage to act in statehouses and in the U.S. Congress. You can’t call yourself a leader if you don’t have the courage to know what’s right and to act.” — Kamala Harris. Harris, Biden Coddle ‘Tennessee Three’ As Real Victims of TN Christian School Shooting Fade From View
* * * * *
- “Democrats live up to their reputation as the party of racism.” Democrats Seek to Remove the only Black Male from the Supreme Court
- “SFSU runs interference for political violence while telling the mob that their anger is wholly justified.” Political Violence at Riley Gaines Event Is Par For The Course In San Francisco
- Good. Greg Abbott Vows to Pardon Army Sergeant Convicted of Killing Armed BLM Protester
- “Like It or Not, sufficient evidence was presented to allow the jury to reject self-defense. A Pardon may happen for political reasons, but that’s politics not law.” Daniel Perry’s Murder Conviction Was Legally Sound
- Clarice Feldman: “The U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia may well have torched the outrageous overcharging of hundreds of people who peacefully walked through the Capitol, a public building, on January 6, 2021.” A Hiccup in the Prosecution of the J6 Defendants
- “We can’t find common ground with people who have no respect for the truth, no respect for justice, no respect for fairness. We have to think about going our separate ways, and whether that’s through secession or whether that’s through some sort of national divorce.”Jason Whitlock: “We Can’t Find Common Ground” With The Left, Need To Go “Our Separate Ways”
- “In the absence of a sense of fair play, a constitutional order cannot survive.” A Constitution Written and Unwritten: America, Britain, and Israel
- “Rush Limbaugh famously reassured his tens of millions of regular listeners many times, ‘It is never time to panic. It is never time to give up on America!’ What would Rush say today?” (it was time to panic 3 years ago – jjs) Is It Time to Panic Yet Over the State of America?
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- The Big Tech companies recruited 248 employees from the DOJ, FBI, CIA and DHS, a LinkedIn search revealed. The hiring occurred mostly between 2017-2022, with several filling top director positions after having decade-long careers in the surveillance agencies. (gee, who was president for most of that time? – jjs) Google, Twitter, Meta, TikTok Crawling With Hundreds Of Former Feds
- “The hilarity of this coming from MSNBC which did nothing but vomit up fake Russian hit stories that came straight from the FBI for six consecutive years, you guys still haven’t apologized for it.” Matt Taibbi Rips MSNBC Host Over Network Doing ‘Nothing But Vomit Up Fake Russian’ Stories Before Host Ends Segment
- “Poynter Institute came under fire for releasing a “blacklist” of conservative news organizations.” Comedy Gold! Biden Junta Taps Liberal Journalism Institute To Teach Reporters How To Be ‘Balanced and Bias-Free’
- “Taylor Lorenz tells audience, ‘I actually don’t know where TikTok is based.'” “Is That True?”: Washington Post Reporter Questions TikTok’s Link to CCP
- We can only hope that this situation gets ironed out sooner rather than later as Musk’s ‘opening’ of the public square for those of us who may not toe-the-line 100% with every press release from The White House and Taibbi’s detailed exposй of every ‘conspiracy theory’ we have pointed out becoming ‘conspiracy fact’ has moved America (and perhaps the world) inch by inch closer to real democracy… as opposed to the escalating narrative-control that we have experienced over the last decade. Shots Fired: The Twitter-Substack War & Matt Taibbi’s Not-So-Good-Friday
- “Debates over the safety of artificial intelligence arrive at a time when nobody can agree on what ‘intelligence’ or ‘safety’ actually mean.” Open the AI Doors
- Daniel Greenfield: “Giving up freedom of thought for convenience.” Woke AI Means the End of a Free Internet
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “All throughout the White House, there is a Soros hold somewhere, and his son is his father’s new ambassador.” How Did Nazi Collaborator George Soros’ Son Score So Many WH Meetings?
- “In 2016, Ukraine’s top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, had an active and ongoing investigation into Burisma and its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky. At the time, (Devon) Archer and Hunter Biden continued to serve on Burisma’s board of directors. “According to news reports, then-Vice President Biden ‘threatened to withhold $1 billion in United States loan guarantees if Ukraine’s leaders did not dismiss [Shokin].’ After that threat, Ukraine’s Parliament fired Shokin.” In 2014, VP Biden Went to Ukraine to Discuss Increased Natural Gas Production; Soon After, Hunter Joined Gas-Producer Burisma
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Robert Spencer: “Biden bans incandescent light bulbs.” Darkness Descending Upon America
- Instead of seeing real environmental issues addressed, we are treated by the corporate state to nonstop lectures about “carbon emissions” as a pretext to shut down industrialized Western economies, not out of any sincere environmental concern. ‘Eco-Fascism’: Ideological Scourge or Salvation?
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The Biden [junta] has consistently cast blame on ‘MAGA Republicans’ for the economy, the border crisis, defunding the police and more, particularly since the president released his budget.” Biden Blames ‘Extreme MAGA Republicans’ After Cooldown of March Jobs Numbers
- “The one thing Biden is good at is lying with statistics.” Don’t Let Biden Gaslight You About the Jobs Situation
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Robert Spencer: “And those are just the people who got caught.” The Border: 10,000 Apprehensions in 48 Hours
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Bailey announced in a February press release that he had filed a quo warranto suit to remove St. Luis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner from office, citing “years of willful neglect” for the cases she was responsible for prosecuting. Missouri AG Seeks to Remove Nazi Collaborator Soros-Linked Prosecutor from Office, Citing ‘Willful Neglect’ of Cases
- “Disheartening news from the first and oldest Catholic diocese in the United States.” Report on Abuse and Its Coverup in the Archdiocese of Baltimore Should Infuriate Catholics
- “Los Angeles officials propose ticketing rather than arresting violent criminals.”Prescription for Mayhem
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “China’s state-run Global Times portrayed the rash of H1N1 influenza cases in Guangdong as a somewhat surprising surge in an otherwise predictable spring fever season. H1N1 has been a relatively uncommon strain of flu since the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak, so regional health authorities suggested the Guangdong population has reduced immunity against it.”Lockdown Coming? Southern China Shuts Schools over Flu
- “A noticeable number of simpletons find themselves gainfully employed thanks to the efforts of CNN.” Dana Bash’s Logical Incoherence on School Shootings
- Constitutional carry applies to handguns; concealable handguns, not guns that Democrats label label “assault weapons” and/or “weapons of war.” Moreover, federal law requires an FBI background check to be performed when a new or used handgun is purchased at retail, and Florida’s constitutional carry law does not change that. Gavin Newsom Thinks Constitutional Carry Allows People to Carry ‘Weapons of War’
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The strong response by the academic community shows what can be done if people of good will stand up and fight. I suspect the percentages of decent people at most universities is not that much different than the numbers who signed the petition supporting Prater, but that small 14% minority is loud, and now frequently and quickly violent, so out of fear, good people do nothing. At Hamline and elsewhere those good people stood up, and thus won.”Pushback: University president forced out because she fired professor for including Muhammad images in classwork
- “The censorship battle is typically portrayed as Left vs. Right where the Right opposes freedom of expression, while the Left defends ‘the right to know.’” The Battle Over School Library Censorship
- “Until the scion admits that he’s come to be defined by his own humiliations and no longer by his father’s success, he cannot hope to be elite again.” Stanford and Yale Are Elite No More
- “The 67-page ruling by U.S. District Judge Matthew Kacsmaryk in Amarillo, Texas, does not go into effect for one week, a delay intended to give the Biden administration the option to file an emergency appeal. The U.S. Department of Justice said it would, Reuters reported. But forget all that legal stuff. AOC says Biden should just ignore the ruling.” Former Bartender AOC Says Biden Should Ignore Court Ruling, Do What She Says
- AOC and Senator Ron Wyden call on Biden to “ignore” the ruling, while the Governor of Massachusetts says “I won’t let a Trump-appointed, anti-abortion judge in Texas stand in the way of mifepristone access in Massachusetts.” (nullification is a two-way street, assholes; at least it should be – jjs) Insurrection? Top Democrats Call to Ignore Court Ruling on Abortion Pill
- “Legal in all cases” does not include late-term abortion, which is rejected by huge majorities. But after the midterm elections, which showed that abortion played a big role in the Democrats’ favor in a dozen races, some Republicans are rethinking their support for a total ban on abortion and are looking for a different approach. Abortion Has Become the Republican Party Millstone
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Lombardo introduced SB 405, which would implement voter ID requirements and commonsense reforms to Nevada’s unsupervised mail-in voting system.” After Mail-In Midterm Mess, Gov. Lombardo Backs Bill To Restore Integrity To Nevada’s Election System
- “It’s unfortunate that Gov. Burgum would veto such commonsense legislation protecting the right to vote in free and fair elections voters can trust,” Ken Cuccinelli, the national chairman of the Election Transparency Initiative and former Virginia Attorney General, told The Federalist. RCV, he went on, “must always be rejected and we call on the legislature, which backed this bill with more than two-thirds majorities in each chamber” to employ “a veto override without delay.” North Dakota Republicans Must Override Gov. Burgum’s Veto Of Ranked-Choice Voting Ban, Election Integrity Group Says
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Only days before Holy Week, Walter Reed terminated a contract for Catholic Pastoral Care with the Holy Name College Friary, a community of priests who have served at the medical center for the past two decades, the Archdiocese revealed in a press release.” Walter Reed National Military Medical Center Issues ‘Cease and Desist’ Order To Catholics During Holy Week
- “Videos posted to social media showed Trump walking through the Kaseya Center, packed with cheering attendees. Trump himself is a fan of UFC, attending various fights over the years.” Fans Go Wild as Trump Appears at UFC, Fighter Leads ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Chant
- “Trump’s pathway to winning the general election in 2024 looks almost impossible. The Painful Reality of Trump the Candidate
- The [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] campaign seeks to “boost Biden’s standing among young voters who are crucial to Democrats’ success in elections” and will be used to counter former President Donald Trump’s “massive social media following” if he is the nominee, Axios reported. Report: Biden Recruits ‘Army of Influencers’ for 2024 Race
- “In Nov. 2022, Loomer accused Greene of trying to ‘undermine’ Trump’s 2024 presidential bid, and in December, Loomer criticized Greene for backing Kevin McCarthy in his campaign to become speaker of the House. Loomer claimed that, in personal text messages, Greene had called McCarthy ‘stupid’ and asked for help finding “dirt” on his supposed extramarital affairs to keep him from becoming speaker.” ‘Toxic and Poisonous’: Marjorie Taylor Greene Slams Laura Loomer Amid News Of Trump Campaign Offer
- “The environmental lawyer and vaccine safety activist is skeptical of today’s Democrats and promises to focus on the ‘values we have in common.’” (we have nothing in common with today’s Dems, and bless his heart, probably doesn’t see that – jjs) Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Makes a Run
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “China’s military conducted mock attacks on key targets in and around Taiwan on Sunday.”Chinese Warships ‘Encircle’ Taiwan and Bombers Breach Air Defense Zone in Mock Attacks
- “The CCP has been in a cold war with the U.S. all along, though it wants us to believe otherwise. Recognizing reality is the first step to winning it.” Who Is Afraid of the New Cold War?
- “Another ‘L’ for Sleepy Joe.” France’s Macron Humiliates Biden, Snubbing U.S. On China and Taiwan
- “Macron made the statements after spending three days in China, including a six hour meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping. The report noted that the Chinese officials are in support of Europe moving to a place where they are not dependent on other countries.”Macron Wants Europe to Become “Third Superpower” Following Meeting with Xi Jinping
- “As rockets continue to rain, Biden and company need to stop playing the chump in a global campaign aimed at destabilizing Uncle Sam’s faithful Middle East ally.” Biden Patsies Abet Palestinian Victimhood
- “Inside the world of Islamic Jew-hate.” Lebanese Runner Pulls Out of Competition to Avoid Israeli
- “History would see no greater irony with these players . . . ” Could the Partition of India and Pakistan Repeat Itself in U.K. and Scotland?
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “As reported by Breitbart News the authenticity of this new group of leaked documents, which deal predominantly with military assessments of the Ukraine war but also purport to reveal U.S. spying on allies including South Korea and Israel, has previously been disputed. Yet they appear to be taken seriously by observers of Western intelligence, even if the Pentagon and Justice Department in the U.S. have said nothing other than they are aware of claims, are investigating, and have no other comment to make.” Ukraine Intelligence Docs Leak Could be Worst for U.S. Gov’t Since Snowden: Report
- Let me guess: RuPaul and Wen Ho Lee? . . . Generalissimo Mark “Vanilli” Milley Is Retiring. Meet the Contenders to Replace Him as Biden’s Top Adviser on Military Affairs
- “One of the big lessons coming out of Ukraine is the incredible consumption of conventional munitions and the conduct of what is really a limited regional war. So, a great power war, if that were to ever happen — God forbid it does — the consumption rates would be incredible,” Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley said. Pentagon Officials Are Realizing US Munitions Stockpiles Aren’t Nearly Big Enough To Take On China
- “It’s not for diversity, equity, and inclusion.” What Is Our Military For?
- Lloyd Billingsley: “New Army ads emphasize winning, but under the Biden junta the possibilities for losing are truly limitless.” Be All You Can Be
- “The inhumane dictates of Islamic theology.” An Ex-Muslim Examines the Dilemma of Raising Children in Islam
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Several water sampling tests in the northern part of Crandon Park, near Miami, failed to meet the state and federal water quality standards. The water is contaminated with enterococci bacteria, an indicator of fecal material.” Miami-Area Beach Full Of Feces, Officials Warn Public Against Swimming
- “Time for Postal Service to draw a line between finding mail fraud and invading Americans’ privacy.” Consumers Face Double Whammy Of Stamp Fraud, Postal Snooping
- “California’s entrepreneurial spirit remains alive in an innovative, immigrant-led food culture—but Sacramento threatens to snuff it out.” Restaurant Revolution
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “American drag culture bears a disturbing resemblance to the Afghan custom of ‘boy play.’”Bacha Bazi in America?
- “The Biden [junta] is trying to have it both ways on transgender participation in women’s sports.” Biden Junta Concedes It’s Unfair To Let Men Compete In Women’s Sports With New Rules Allowing Men In Women’s Sports
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Robert Spencer: “Bud Light, and Anheuser Busch in general, has apparently calculated that even though featuring Dylan Mulvaney would do massive damage to its customer base, the risk of offending the social justice gods was even worse. And so they burned the incense and paid their obeisance, and hunkered down and waited for it all to blow over.” Buyer’s Remorse? Bud Light Goes Quiet, Hasn’t Posted on Social Media Since Making Dylan Mulvaney Its Spokestrans
- “I will be deleting all Anheuser-Busch products from my tour hospitality rider. I know many other artists doing the same,” [Travis] Tritt tweeted. Bud Light/Budweiser Boycott Growing After Designating Trans Influencer Dylan Mulvaney Brand Ambassador
- “They are not superior to the people of Florida. And so come hell or high water, we’re going to make sure that policy of Florida carries the day.” DeSantis Announces Next Moves In Fight With Disney
- Robert Spencer Part Deux: “WFLA’s lead paragraph is just as misleading as its headline: ‘A book about Anne Frank was removed from a Florida school library after a new policy was approved.’ What was removed was not her famous diary, but a graphic novel entitled Anne Frank’s Diary: The Graphic Adaptation. In this case, ‘graphic’ is used in both senses of the word.” Floridians Incur Left’s Wrath by Resisting Anne Frank Porn
- Christian Toto: “Celebrated director, playwright says ‘petty outrage’ blocking his prose.”Banshees McDonagh Blasts “Dangerous” Woke Censors
- “The next two in a series” The Top Ten Woke Lies, Part 3
- “Turn to Glory Liu’s incisive study of Adam Smith to vaccinate yourself against the bacilli of bad history lessons coming your way in 2026.” A Revisionist Adam Smith
HITHER & YON
- “For that, we have Harry Truman to thank.” Since MacArthur’s Firing 72 Years Ago, All U.S. Wars Have Been Substitutes for Victory
- “Was U.S. CIA involvement in the 1953 coup in Iran really necessary?” Coup 53: The Story of How Operation Ajax Killed a Nascent Iranian Democracy
- “Early interaction with the press established a lifelong Scalia theme: their questions ranged from ill-conceived to moronic, his answers alternated between bemused and bothered.”Antonin Scalia, Ready for His Close-up
- “Kennan’s final, and most engagingly radical, enthusiasm? Independence for the state of Vermont.” The Kennan Canon, Vermont Edition
FINALLY . . .
- “After the war, Ferencz was named chief prosecutor for Nuremberg’s Einsatzgruppen trial at the mere age of 27 with no prior trial experience, CNN reported. Using evidence gathered from Nazi headquarters, Ferencz was able to secure convictions against 22 Nazi officials. Those officials were known to have commanded Hitler’s roaming extermination squads, who together killed an estimated one million people, the outlet reported.” Benjamin Ferencz, Last Living Nuremberg Prosecutor of Nazis, Dies at 103
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.