Good morning, kids. Unless (meaning “until”) it can be spun properly, the sick animal who slaughtered five people at a Louisville bank yesterday hated Donald Trump and was a lockdown absolutist. In other words, a typical braindead Leftist who blames everyone but himself for whatever failings he had that led to his being fired.
You’d think he’d have gone after Biden considering the gibbering criminal pervert actually signed GOP-written legislation officially ending the state of siege, er, “emergency” that flattened not a curve but our society and nation. Meh, mini-Mengele Fauci is already warning of the probability of a future pandemic in the not too distant future, so there’s that to look forward to.
So with nothing really new in our final descent into banana republic status with the Trump sham indictments, there are a number of things just as serious that also reflect our decline and fall. Related to the aforementioned, the complete weaponization of law enforcement as a tool for the repression of political enemies and threats to the power that rules this nation.
[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s [junta] was involved in the raid of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence through a “special access request,” according to documents obtained from the National Archives by America First Legal.
On August 8, 2022, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) raided Mar-a-Lago on the grounds of retrieving alleged classified documents. According to the establishment media, Biden administration officials were “stunned” to hear of the unprecedented action. The Archives also claimed that it had “not been involved in the DOJ investigation.”
But documents show the FBI obtained access to the records through a “special access request” from the Biden White House on behalf of the DOJ, contradicting what the Archives told Congress, America First Legal revealed Monday:
. . . Reed D. Rubinstein, senior counselor and director of oversight and investigations, released a statement ripping the White House’s reported role in the FBI raid of Trump’s home.
“The evidence further suggests that Biden officials in the Executive Office of the President and the Department of Justice unlawfully abused their power and then lied about it to the American people,” he said. “This government, it seems, acknowledges no limits on its power to harass, intimidate, and silence its political opponents.”
A lawyer representing members of the Proud Boys filed a motion revealing the presence of numerous informants who had infiltrated the group. The motion (read it below), obtained by Julie Kelly of American Greatness, stated that FBI informants were vastly outnumbered by both confidential human sources (CHS) and plain-clothes operatives from other law enforcement agencies.
According to the motion, “[a]n agency called Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) seems to have played a major role in handling and running CHSs among the Proud Boys on January 6, 2021.”
. . . Why does this matter? After all, we have known that law enforcement agencies had infiltrated various groups like the Proud Boys for some time now. What this new filing tells us is that these informants weren’t merely observers; they were instigating violence.
“Undercover operatives were planted among the protesters as instigators; not just observers,” the motion alleges. To make matters worse, the Department of Justice, run by Attorney General Merrick Garland, withheld information about these embedded informants from the Proud Boys’ defense, and one undercover Metropolitan police officer was able to destroy evidence. The Proud Boys were charged with seditious conspiracy, and the trial, which started in December, is nearing its end. “Again, this content would have been absolutely exculpatory if timely provided to defendants,” the motion reads.
If we’ve said it once, we’ve said it a million times. No one who attended that rally or who got suckered in to the Capitol building in the heat of the moment was armed, had any intention of overthrowing the government nor committing any acts of violence. It was a Democrat/RINO FBI-run op from start to finish in the hopes that someone anyone would get violent so as to use that as a pretext to enact emergency powers to crush all political opposition to the bastards who rigged the election and took power.
The House Judiciary Committee issued a subpoena to Wray on Monday requesting records relating to its probe into the FBI’s “domestic violent extremism investigations against Catholic Americans,” CBS News reported. The investigation was initiated after the leak of a Jan. 23 FBI Richmond Field Office memo suggesting Roman Catholic groups who prefer the Latin mass are at risk of “anti-Semitic, anti-immigrant, anti-LGBTQ and white supremacist ideology.”
“Based on the limited information produced by the FBI to the Committee, we now know that the FBI relied on at least one undercover agent to produce its analysis, and that the FBI proposed that its agents engage in outreach to Catholic parishes to develop sources among the clergy and church leadership to inform on Americans practicing their faith,” the letter says.
Documents produced by the FBI reportedly show it desired “to sensitize the congregation to the warning signs of radicalization and enlist their assistance to serve as suspicious activity tripwires,” according to the letter.
I guess these days being a practicing Catholic who opposes the murder of the unborn makes one a “radical.” What about being a practicing Muslim who cheers on or even commits the murder of the already born? Crickets. And to even suggest that would of course be “Islamophobic.” So the FBI is concerned with Catholics, conservatives, parents who speak out at school board meetings and evidently anyone whose name is “Chad” or hasn’t gotten laid in a while.
Meanwhile, as the FBI is champing at the bit to round up the usual suspects, once again our national security was breached – massively. But at least Christopher Wray’s Benny Hinn hairdo wasn’t “mussed.” Heaven forfend.
John Kirby, the coordinator for Strategic Communications at the National Security Council, made his case during the White House press briefing on Monday as the U.S. government scrambles to respond to what some suggest may be the largest breach of classified secrets since the Edward Snowden saga.
“Without confirming the validity of the documents, this is information that has no business in the public domain,” Kirby said from the podium after facing repeated questions about the documents.
“It has no business — if you don’t mind me saying — on the front pages of newspapers or on television,” he added. “It is not intended for public consumption and it should not be out there.”
The Pentagon released a statement on Sunday saying the Department of Defense (DoD) is working to assess the validity and national security impact of images that began popping up in recent weeks on social media, starting with Discord, showing what appears to be secret details about China, Russia’s war in Ukraine, surveillance efforts, and more. U.S. officials engaged with allies, partners, and Congress about the disclosure, the Pentagon added.
A U.S. defense official told The Washington Post many of the documents look like they were prepared for Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and other senior military officials, but stressed these records would be available broadly to people with proper clearance.
Meh, if it’s about our insane drive to get involved in Ukraine and if it embarrasses this junta and the warmongers of all stripes, then I’m in favor of it. The greatest threat to the security of this nation are those in power right now. And I use the word “nation” advisedly since the past two years have seen every aspect of our security, prosperity, heritage and national identity all but erased. For those worried about a Chinese nuke or something like that, they are on the verge of supplanting our dominance without even firing a shot.
Correction: The Chi-Coms in fact dropped the most destructive ultimate weapon imaginable on us – Joe Biden.
Meanwhile, psycho thugs are shooting up churches, insurrectionists (the real ones) are attempting to take over statehouses, Titty Caca AOC and others are shrieking to nullify court rulings, sick fucks like this Miami Steve asshole are equating Republicans with vermin who need to be exterminated (and he is not a one-off), (un)Scientific (un)American equates Ron DeSantis to Benito Mussolini because he dares remove Leftist propaganda from Florida’s schools . . . and so on and so on and scoobie-doobie-doobie, but we’re the ones who are the greatest threat to “our precious democracy.”
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Daniel Greenfield: “The new poor will be anyone who can’t afford an electric car.” Biden Bans 53% of Americans From Buying Cars
- “Philip K. Howard argues that they are and should be abolished.” Are Public Employee Unions Unconstitutional?
- “The burning question is this: if these people aren’t making thousands of donations every year, which seems wildly improbable, then who is?” The Democrats Don’t Want You to Read This Article About Their (Alleged) Ginormous Money Laundering Scam
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Most Americans realize it’s a witch hunt.” It’s Backfiring! Voters Agree Trump Prosecution is ‘Banana Republic’ Tactic Bad for America, but Good for Trump ’24
- “The evidence further suggests that Biden officials in the Executive Office of the President and the Department of Justice unlawfully abused their power and then lied about it to the American people,” he said. “This government, it seems, acknowledges no limits on its power to harass, intimidate, and silence its political opponents.” Report: Joe Biden’s White House Involved in Raid on Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Residence
- “It appears that Alvin Bragg has arrested Trump without telling him exactly what crimes he has allegedly committed and how he committed them.” The Incoherent Trump Indictment
- “Alvin Bragg’s theory is that because Trump lived in D.C., then Florida, the felony limitations period in New York is still open. He’s wrong.” Yes, the Statute of Limitations Has Passed on Bragg’s ‘Get Trump’ Case
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “A lawyer representing members of the Proud Boys filed a motion revealing the presence of numerous informants who had infiltrated the group. The motion (read it below), obtained by Julie Kelly of American Greatness, stated that FBI informants were vastly outnumbered by both confidential human sources (CHS) and plain-clothes operatives from other law enforcement agencies.” Explosive Revelation: Feds Potentially Instigated in Jan. 6 Capitol Riot Violence
- Julie Kelly: “True justice will only be served when gutless judges on the district court finally start to toss this bogus charge or the higher court delivers a well-deserved smackdown in a final decision.” ‘Splintered’ Court Ruling Throws J6 Prosecution Into Chaos
- The House Judiciary Committee issued a subpoena to Wray on Monday requesting records relating to its probe into the FBI’s “domestic violent extremism investigations against Catholic Americans,” CBS News reported. The investigation was initiated after the leak of a Jan. 23 FBI Richmond Field Office memo suggesting Roman Catholic groups who prefer the Latin mass are at risk of “anti-Semitic, anti-immigrant, anti-LGBTQ and white supremacist ideology.” FBI Used Undercover Employee To Gain Information For Memo Targeting Catholics, Jim Jordan Reveals
- It’s all very…sexual. The FBI targets “incels,” people who are “involuntary celibate” and want to “commit violence in support of their beliefs that society unjustly denies them sexual or romantic attention, to which they believe they are entitled.” FBI Links Words Like ‘Based,’ ‘Red Pill,’ ‘Looksmaxxing’ With ‘Violent Extremism’
- Robert Spencer: “Steven Van Zandt, who is secure in the conviction that he is on the other side of the National Socialists (although he is wrong about that), would be horrified and no doubt driven to new heights of rage and invective to see himself compared to Heinrich Himmler. But it’s not an idle comparison. Himmler’s reduction of those he hated to the status of vermin — or “cockroaches,” as Van Zandt put it — was the indispensable prerequisite for his genocide. Steven Van Zandt, without realizing it, is helping pave the way for Leftists who are more ruthless and consistent than he is, but who share his core assumptions about the world.” Steven Van Zandt Is Bruce Springsteen’s Guitarist. He Hates You. He Wants You Dead.
- “Democrats don’t like the police, but they are more than willing to use them to enforce their abuses of power and overstepping of authority.” Democrats Are Using the Police to Protect Their Power Grabs
- Republican Utah Sen. Mike Lee said the report was “designed only to mislead the public and smear an honorable man.” ‘Big Breathless Nothingburger’: Conservative Legal Scholars, Lawmakers Blast ‘Partisan’ Justice Thomas Report
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “John Kirby, the coordinator for Strategic Communications at the National Security Council, made his case during the White House press briefing on Monday as the U.S. government scrambles to respond to what some suggest may be the largest breach of classified secrets since the Edward Snowden saga.” White House Tells Journalists They Have ‘No Business’ Reporting On Leaked Intel
- “Florida’s governor is a ‘fascist’ for listening to voter concerns about leftist indoctrination in schools.” Scientific American Compares DeSantis to Mussolini
- AOC said that the justices who rule in ways with which she disagree are begging to be ignored. “It is the justices themselves that, through the deeply partisan and unfounded nature of these rulings, that are undermining their own enforcement,” she said. Titty Caca AOC Calls for Anarchy and CNN Anchors Pretend to be Shocked
- “Any of its articles that remotely touch on contemporary political and cultural issues are certain to be agitprop.” Wikipedia Fulfills the Encyclopedia’s Sinister Potential
- “It’s an indisputable fact that the BBC is government funded.” BBC ‘Protests’ as Twitter Labels it “Government Funded Media”
- “Controlling the news, stamping out conservative outlets – and a side of cronyism.” A New Tentacle in the Biden Junta’s Bid to Control the News
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Gunasekara said the proposal is likely illegal, arguing the EPA does not have “the authority to outright ban technologies that they simply don’t like because of political reasons.”Former EPA Chief of Staff Mandy Gunasekara Warns Biden’s Push for Electric Vehicles is Major Boost for China
- “American fishermen are the most regulated in the world, and it’s driving experienced captains off the water and young people away from their homes in search of opportunities elsewhere. Federal Regulators And Climate Alarmists Are Killing America’s Oldest, Most Iconic Industry
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- The expansion into China occurs after the nation’s manufacturing sector experienced severe disruption amid harsh government lockdowns and public health measures, the impacts of which were felt across the globe through supply chain disruptions and worsened inflation. American manufacturing orders from China had plummeted as much as 40% at the end of last year, according to data from the CNBC Supply Chain Heat Map. Tesla To Build New Battery Factory In Shanghai After Musk Visit
- Robert Spencer: “This would not, however, be anywhere close to the first time that Leftists killed the goose that laid the golden egg. Carrying out that particular execution, in fact, is a good deal of what Leftism is all about.” Washington State Democrats Plan to Confiscate Your Money if They Think You’re Making Too Much
- “Those who peaked below the surface of the latest H.8 statement which, as discussed previously, saw the biggest drop on record in bank loans and leases in the last two weeks of March…” Echoes of New Century’s Collapse Amid Sudden Firesale of Real Estate Loans as One Bank Sees 40% Downside
- “The federal government’s implicit but unstated support for banks and their depositors risks doing more harm than good.” Finance After SVB
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- The clip reportedly shows the two women allegedly verbally abusing and taunting the patient, who is a woman suffering from dementia, Fox 35 reported Saturday. When speaking of the incident Friday, Brevard County Sheriff Wayne Ivey said, “I’m going to try and use restraint as I tell you about this case.” He then called the perpetrators “disgusting” and “vile.” Sheriff – Healthcare Workers Livestream Abuse of Elderly Woman: ‘Pieces of Crap’
- “The attacker was deceased after police engaged him. As of late Monday morning, the Louisville Metropolitan Police Department (LMPD) did not know whether Sturgeon died via a self-inflicted wound or by being shot by police.” Louisville Bank Shooter ID’d as a Portfolio Banker, ‘Pronouns He/Him’
- Ha! Good for the GOP. No place is truly safe where Democrats are in power for any length of time. Democrats Fume over GOP Setting Crime Hearing in Manhattan: NYC Is “Safest Big City in America”
- R.S. McCain: “Media bias misinforms the public about ‘gun violence.’” Why Do Democrats Think They Can ‘Win’ the Crime Issue?
- “The Perry verdict shows what can happen when ideologues are the top law enforcement officer in your own neighborhood.” Perry Verdict Shows Urgency To Confront Blue City Prosecutors
- “The extra burden of an unconstitutional indictment.” (I feel for the cops, but the ones who are there to protect their pensions regardless of “orders” are what worry me – jjs) Bragg’s War on the NYPD
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- The bill consists of a sole sentence directing the national [Chinese] COVID-19 emergency declared on March 13, 2020, to be “terminated.” SHOT: Biden Signs Republican-Led Bill Ending Chinese COVID-19 Emergency
- “. . . according to Fauci, “there will absolutely be an outbreak of another pandemic,” and it could happen as early as next year.” CHASER: Fauci’s at It Again
- “The ‘experts’ had been pandemic planning for so long that they couldn’t conceive of a world where their assumptions were wrong.” A Lockdown Reckoning for the Bay Area Goes Astray
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Aaron Hillegass, NCF director of applied data science, wrote to Corcoran to inform that he would not be renewing his contract when it expires on August 22, according to the letter posted to Twitter. The notice came in opposition to turning the Florida college into “The Hillsdale of the South,” a nod to the conservative Michigan school, after Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis appointed six conservative members to the Board of Trustees in January.Professor Says He ‘Would Burn’ Down Florida College In Resignation Letter
- “In 2021, Oregon declared that math was racist, suggesting that problem-solving and the habit of searching for the correct answer is intimately linked with white supremacy.” San Francisco University to Host Seminar on “Racist” Math
- “This situation is really a test of the Catholic/religious community. If it really stands for what it believes in, as Belmont Abbey very clearly does, it will rise up and provide it the contributions necessary to free itself from government interference. If it does not, then we will know how shallow American society really is when it comes to these religious beliefs.”Pushback: Catholic College Moves to End its Need for Any Federal Funding
- Margot Cleveland: “In his 67-page straight-talking opinion, Judge Matthew Kacsmaryk stuck to the facts — something Americans desperately need to hear after decades of euphemistic discussions about abortion.” (no more than a chemical coat hanger – jjs) Judge’s Abortion Pill Opinion Tells the Truth About “Unborn Humans,” and the Left Can’t Stand It
- “On Friday, two federal judges issued conflicting opinions on mifepristone, which was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in 2000.” HHS Secretary: ‘Every Option Is on the Table’ to Keep Abortion Drug Available Nationwide
- “Elevating a woman’s risk of breast cancer even a little bit should be a serious consideration for doctors and health-care institutions.” Study Says All Hormonal Birth Control Raises Breast Cancer Risk — But Don’t Expect the FDA to Tell You
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Throughout 2022, however, the data shows that there were 263 hate crimes reported, an average of one antisemitic incident in the city every 33 hours.” NYPD Searching for Teens Suspected in Two Anti-Semitic Attacks in Queens (only blocks from where I once lived – jjs)
- A literal anti-semite Nazi collaborator whose father renounced his Judaism. Sure. ADL: Criticizing George Soros Is ‘Anti-Semitic’
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Jeff Jackson has gained millions of followers by posting candid videos discussing the inner workings of Congress.” ‘TikTok-Famous’ Freshman Dem Violated Ethics Rules To Build Following on Chinese Spyware App, Watchdog Charges
- “’Dark money for me, but not for thee’ appears to be his motto.” Sheldon Whorehouse’s Dark Money Problem
- “You literally just announced it, dude.” Biden: “I Plan on Running” in 2024, But “We’re Not Prepared to Announce It Yet”
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s policies are detrimental to the United States’ strategic interests and outright violations of federal law and the Constitution.” Joe Biden, the Puppet
- “Fear is the most powerful motivator in electoral politics, and when you can look a voter in the eye and say, ‘if they’re trying to do this with me, imagine what they will do to you if they have a chance…’ Trump is the master at that type of messaging,” a former senior Trump White House official told the Caller. (but the fear is well justified – jjs) Trump Campaign Shifts Strategy To Capitalize On Indictment Rocket Fuel
- Will a “Ron Revolution” come to the 19 states that have greater Republican control than Florida? 19 Statehouses Have Bigger Republican Majorities Than Florida. This Group Is Making Sure They Act Like It.
- “A Tallahassee man seeks to shore up his social conservative bona fides as a man from Palm Beach deals with an indictment.” A Tale of Two Florida Men
- “Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., is a liberal Democrat in every way that matters. That makes him a heretic in today’s ‘progressive’ party.” A Return to Camelot?
- [Mark Lamb] will challenge the incumbent Independent Sen. Kyrsten Sinema, if she chooses to run for reelection, and declared candidate Democratic Rep. Ruben Gallego, according to NBC News. Lamb could also face former failed GOP gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake, who has not yet ruled out a Senate run, in the Republican primary.” Arizona GOP Sheriff Files Paperwork to Run for Senate
- “Both the current and former current presidents hold huge leads over their potential challengers. But is that enough.” (meh, polls mean shit now – jjs) Can Anyone Beat Biden Or Trump In 2024 Primaries? I&I/TIPP Poll
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The State Department is playing with fire in its efforts to use the International Criminal Court against Russia.” War Without Conditions
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “North Korea can deploy 45 nuclear weapons and is working to increase arsenal.” North Korean Nuclear Arsenal Nearly Doubled Since 2017, Report Says
- “The global balance of power is shifting toward China.” Signs and Portents
- “China and Russia, two of America’s most significant adversaries, both suffered some blows on the foreign policy front.” America’s Biggest Adversaries Had a Bad Week
- “Welcome to the steep decline of U.S. power and prestige.” Xi Running Circles Around Biden
- The irony is the savage Mongoloids don’t have to fire a shot to defeat us. Their ultimate weapon is Biden. LEAKED DOCS: New Chinese Hypersonic Missile Has ‘High Probability’ Of Penetrating US Defenses
- “Onslaught of Islamist terror in the Jewish homeland exhibits a disturbing inversion.” The New Israel of Capsized Morality
- “The profound significance.” The Opening of the Azerbaijani Embassy in Tel Aviv
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- David Harsanyi: “Two years ago, the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] said the ‘buck stops with me.’ It never does.” Biden Is Still Covering Up His Deadly Afghan Withdrawal
- “Taking a look back at the events surrounding the withdrawal from SE Asia serves as a reminder of the lost capabilities of our military operations under the now ‘woke’ military.”Team Biden’s Pathetic Rewrite of History
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- According to the Washington Post, a leaked document citing signals intelligence said that South Korea’s National Security Council in early March “grappled” with a United States request that the country provide artillery ammunition to Ukraine over concerns it would provoke Russia, and that its national security adviser suggested possibly selling the weapons to Poland to give to Ukraine. Pentagon in Damage Control Mode After Leaks: ‘Working Around the Clock to Look at the Scope and Scale’
- “Guess who got upset and complained.” (meh, to hell with Austria all things considered – jjs)At an Austrian School, an Easter Tradition is Banned
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Dr. John Calhoon was smeared as ‘racist’ after he emphasized merit as the primary indicator of success in the surgery profession.” UNC Doctors Slam ‘Hurtful’ Surgeon Who Denounced Affirmative Action in Medical Schools
- “Changes designed to increase black patients’ access to kidney transplants pervert good medicine and punish white patients to right nonexistent wrongs.” Medical Reparations Have Arrived
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “When the moratorium expires commercial human spaceflight will immediately transition from being run like most of American business since the nation’s founding, free and independent and open to quick innovation and little regulation, to the modern America of heavy regulation and no innovation, with control increasingly passed from the private engineers who know the business to Washington bureaucrats who only know how to wield power and stymie creativity.” Report Recommends Congress Allow Full Regulation of Commercial Human Spaceflight
- “The plan is to be docked to ISS for ten days, which means for that time period ISS will have three Arab astronauts on board, including the UAE’s astronaut, Sultan Al Neyadi, who is in the middle of a six month mission and is about to do his first spacewalk.” Axiom Sets Date for Next Commercial Manned Flight to ISS
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Proposed bill would require schools to alert parents if children begin using different pronouns or identifying as a different gender.” Silencing Debate: California Dems Block Hearing on Transgenderism in Schools Due to Fear of ‘Hateful Rhetoric’
- “Most criminals with far less blood on their hands (literally), like weed dealers in red states, have the decency to do their dirty work in the dark and, if caught, to try to lie or minimize any damage they have caused. These people not only have no remorse, they publicly display the fruit of their labor — cut-up children with lifelong surgical scars — as if it’s meant to be celebrated.” ‘Transgender’ Mutilation Clinic Reportedly Posts Photos of Underage Mastectomy Patients Online
- “Gaines burst onto the cultural scene when she tied for 5th place at the NCAA Championships last spring with trans woman Lia Thomas in 2022. As a result, the NCAA gave Thomas the trophy instead of Gaines because they apparently feared that giving the biological female the trophy would result in accusations of ‘transphobia.’” Riley Gaines to Headline TPUSA’s Young Women’s Leadership Summit
- “As women bend their sexual expectations to the terms of men, problems have emerged, based on their failing to be true to themselves.” Sexual Equality Has Created a Great Divide Between Men and Women
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “While conservative campaigners are focusing on Bud Light, Newsweek found that five of the top 10 best-selling beers in the United States have LGBTQ+ partnerships, with the figure increasing to all 10 if parent companies are included,” Newsweek reported. “According to Beer Marketer’s Insights shipping data, analyzed by 24/7 Wall Street, the 10 best-selling beers in the U.S. are Bud Light, Coors Light, Budweiser, Miller Lite, Corona Extra, Michelob Ultra, Modelo Especial, Natural Light, Busch Light and Busch.” Sorry To Tell You, But Woke Beer Is All Around Us
- “The first commercial I came across was from 1989, and shows two lucky men in space suits, stranded on an island full of hot women, no men, and crates of Bud Light. Whoever ran the marketing department when this commercial was made should probably get their job back ASAP.” If You’re Mad at Bud Light Now, Remembering How Cool They Were in the 90s Will Make It Even Worse
- Christian Toto: “Gaming channel’s subversive style, sense of humor honored in upcoming doc.” Attack of the Doc! Takes Loving Look at G4TV’s Pre-Woke Glory
HITHER & YON
- “A classic film from 1939 describes today’s political climate.” From Jefferson Smith to Donald Trump
- “The Democrats have nothing on Dante Alighieri. But ours is a laughably different sort of Purgatory.” Our Mundane Comedy
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.