Good morning, kids. So, Biden’s in Ireland and with any luck the Protestants and Catholics will be bombing, shooting and stabbing each other just like old times. At least there, both sides can go at it with no sense of restraint. Not so much here where it’s less a civil war than it is a massive, overwhelmingly one-sided state-sponsored pogrom. Against us.
And speaking of old times, the Democrats have announced where they will be holding their bund meeting/national convention. Chicago. How absolutely perfect. The irony of course is 55 years ago, the Marxist radicals were outside the convention center, attempting to break in and foment a violent revolution to overthrow the country. Little did we know back then that they’d succeed, since the unwashed hippie SDS crowd essentially populates much of the government and, more dangerously, have populated virtually all of American academia since not long after that long hot summer.
One could argue that D.C. would be a more fitting place to hold the convention, since it is the epicenter of the totalitarian bureaucracy/technocracy that lords over us. But considering everything about Chicago epitomizes the abject failure of Leftist regressive-progressivism, it is the clear winner. You really want fitting? The voters got rid of Lori Lightfoot, who gleefully presided over the turning over of the streets to thugs, rapists and murderers, and replaced her with Brandon Johnson, a guy who will make her look like Rudy Giuliani in comparison.
As Albert Einstein IIRC once famously stated, “The definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting a different result.” Well, quite a few individuals from blue shit holes across the country have seemingly had enough and are fleeing for redder, i.e. saner and safer, territories in record number. In years past, these people would sadly take their voting habits with them and succeed in recreating within a few election cycles the hell from which they originally fled, leading Mark “Old Yeller” Levin to accurately label them “locusts.” Yet judging from places like Texas and especially Florida, perhaps that might not be as significant phenomenon as it once was. We’ll have to wait and see.
And that brings us to Tennessee, where much like the summer of 1968 – which nearly turned into the summer of 2020 – the thug scumbags who were expelled after attempting to lead an insurrection in the statehouse were reinstated by the Nashville city council.
Why would radical Democrats want to move to a state like Tennessee?
One answer: To kick out the Republican majority on voter rolls, city councils and the state legislature.
Tennessee’s big cities—Nashville, Memphis and Knoxville—already host Democrat majorities. That’s because cities tend to attract Democrats – along with crime, poverty, drugs, homelessness, and out of control demonstrations and riots when a perceived social injustice occurs.
Big Democrat cities also attract what leftists call “good trouble” community activism, meaning activism with a blunt edge, like grabbing a bullhorn from a speaker or breaking the rules of protocol when attempting to voice an opinion about a topic like gun violence.
The two Democrat state legislators, Justin Jones and Justin Pearson, expelled by the Republican led House in Tennessee for their behavior during a gun control protest in the capitol building, might be described as Obama Ideology Kids (OIK) whose activism went viral around the time of the 2020 Floyd riots. . .
. . . In videos of the gun protest, Johnson, an imposing white woman with big hair, can be seen walking with Jones and Pearson through the Tennessee capitol building after joining the protesters, their arms linked and raised in the air in a kind of radical salute, because, as Johnson stated, “We are on the right side of history.”
That ‘side’, of course, being the one that does not follow parliamentary protocol and thinks nothing of approaching the podium in the capitol without being recognized to speak, a clear breach of chamber rules.
With a bullhorn, the so-called “Tennessee Three,’ as the Left now labels them in a nod to iconic 1960s’ revolutionaries, led protestors in the galleries in several chants like “Power to the People!” while calling for gun reform.
This highly theatrical moment, like a film trailer of the tumultuous Sixties, came close to causing an actual riot given the hatred expressed by the protesters as they surrounded and lashed out at Republican legislators while the latter left the capitol building. Videos of the protest show an angry crowd on the verge of breaking through to the other side, to use another Sixties reference.
So yes, the ‘Tennessee Three’ had succeeded in working the protesters into an emotional frenzy. In effect, the three had become insurrectionist cheerleaders, as television cameras rolled, and as the three almost certainly realized that they stood on the brink of Democrat Woke Celebrity-Hood.
It will be interesting to see what transpires in August 2024 in Chicago, like delegates and lower level pols who do not have security details involuntarily surrendering “reparations” or worse if you catch my drift. Comedy gold schadenfreude. But that’s not really where the action is. It’s in these red statehouses where unfortunately blue shit-hole cites and cancer like these three pieces of diseased excrement can effectively overthrow the will of the people.
We often talk about the local level and the states as being really where the battle will be fought. Well, here it is folks. Will the TN state GOP stand up to this thuggery? We’ve seen other states’ GOPers collapse faster than a wet taco. Between the threat of molotov cocktails and heaven forfend, being labelled “racist!,” I am not filled with strength and confidence.
Forget northern Ireland. We’ve got “troubles” of our own right here and now.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “America’s deranged, many of whom are prominent members of the ruling class, want the rest of the country to be as mentally and emotionally infirm as they are.” What Happens to a Country That Loses Its Mind?
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Lessons from the Boston Marathon bombing” Ten Years After
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Rabid, mangy cur chases ambulance . . . Manhattan DA Bragg Sues Jim Jordan over Trump Indictment Probe, Claims ‘Abuse’ of Congressional Power
- “Bragg’s lawsuit, which was filed Tuesday in federal court, seeks to stop the Judiciary committee from subpoenaing Mark Pomerantz, the attorney hired to help lead the Trump investigation, who resigned from office more than a year ago because he was upset with Bragg.” Rep. Jim Jordan on Manhattan D.A.’s Lawsuit: “First, They Indict a President for No Crime. Then, They Sue to Block Congressional Oversight”
- J. Christian Adams: “Donald Trump’s defense team should pay close attention to who is on the other side. A champion of unconventional tactics, Matthew Colangelo has a history of using his power to whip ideological foes, no matter the ultimate legal merit. He hasn’t had to pay the price for his actions, either. That was left to the taxpayers of South Carolina and the other victims—like clean elections in Florida. Expect worse when it comes to President Trump.” (be a shame if he got killed in a mugging gone wrong – jjs) Meet Radical Trump Prosecutor Matthew Colangelo
- “Bragg’s motivation is his own political future.” With Trump Prosecution, Bragg Jumps the Line in New York Politics
- “President Trump’s indictment represents a triumph of the [Nazi collaborator] Soros vision for progressive prosecutors.” Political Prosecutors
- “Perhaps brilliant Democrat strategists pulled the strings of clearly vacuous Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg, but to what avail?” Trump at the Gates
- “I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.”Larry Elder: Dear Trump Haters – Can You Contain This Fire?
- Trump, who made the remarks during an interview with Fox News host Tucker Carlson, said that the people at the courthouse were “incredible.” Trump Said Court Officials Apologized To Him, Had Tears ‘Pouring Down Their Eyes’: ‘A Beautiful Day’
* * * * *
- Biden [junta] aides were reportedly surprised to hear about the raid, but internal emails obtained by AFL to show that the Department of Justice (DOJ) made a “special access request” — “via the Biden White House” — to review the documents. News Documents Shed Light on Biden’s Involvement in Mar-A-Lago Raid
- “Stefan Passantino, who represented Cassidy Hutchinson amid the Jan. 6 Committee proceedings, filed a $67 million claim.” Former Cassidy Hutchinson Attorney Sues House Of Representatives Over J6 Smears
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “America’s worst [so-called quote-unquote “vice president”] pushes riot politics in Tennessee.” The Wonderfully Awful Empty Suit Named Kamala Harris
- “Kamala Harris goes there and pretends there are no victims because they want to forget about that shooting completely.” Greenwald: Nashville Shooting Has Been Erased From Memory Due To Inconvenient Narrative
- “One has to do with representation. How can we represent all voices in a conversation? I want to do this by partnering with organizations from the Bowdoin Democrats, to the Bowdoin Republicans. I want to bring together different voices, dissenting voices, voices that may be more liberal or more conservative, in order that we can reach a point of sort in the radical middle, where conversation and dialogue happens and growth happens,” he said.Disgraced Tennessee Rep Justin J. Pearson EXPOSED as Fraud in New Viral Video
- “Why leftists move to a state like Tennessee.” The ‘Tennessee Three’ Lead an Insurrection in the State Capitol
- “The House was duly elected by the voters of Tennessee, who overwhelmingly wanted to be represented by the Republican Party, by a super-majority exceeding 75%. Will these representatives represent their constituents, and maintain order in the statehouse? Or will they abide by the demands of their opponents, whom they do not represent but have the bullhorn of the leftist press to scream at them? The next few weeks will tell us.” What will the Republicans controlling Tennessee’s statehouse do now that Nashville’s City Council has reinstated their expelled representative?
- “The attorney for Sgt. Daniel Perry, who was convicted late last week on murder charges stemming from an incident with a far-left protester who was carrying an AK-47, filed a motion on Tuesday seeking a new trial.” (he was about to be mowed down and used deadly force in self-defense – jjs) Daniel Perry’s Legal Team Files Motion For New Trial
- “Stop thinking it can’t happen to you, your spouse, or your child. The left wants you in jail for disagreeing with their vile nonsense.” Defending Yourself in Blue Cities Might Land You in Prison
- “Bad omens abound.” Will the Experiment in Political Freedom End in Failure?
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Margot Cleveland: “The State Department isn’t skirting the First Amendment. It is driving a stake through its heart.” Government Is Marketing Censorship Tools To Big Tech To Gag Conservatives
- “This is just the latest explosive revelation brought about by the lawsuit, brought by state attorney general Jeff Landry of Louisiana, and former Missouri attorney general Eric Schmitt, who is now a U.S. Senator.” States’ Lawsuit Reveals Feds Pushed Censorship Tools to Big Tech
- “The DOJ convincing a jury to jail a man for a joke about voting for Hillary in 2016 is more evidence of a system corrupted by partisanship.” A Prankster’s Conviction Sends a Message: Anti-Regime Speech is a Crime
- “Since parting with money isn’t easy, particularly for the kind of perpetually virtue-signaling liberals who work at NPR, perhaps Republicans can step in and help NPR in the quest for independence.” It’s Time to Defund NPR
* * * * *
- “Schooling a failed TV host.” Video: Trump Attorney Turns the Tables on Don Lemon
- Only time (and Elon Musk) will tell whether X Corp. will produce the “everything app” or not. Bye-Bye, Birdie: Twitter Inc. Dies, X Corp. Is Born, According to a Court Filing
- Stelter will write a weekly column and host a special version of Vanity Fair’s “Inside the Hive” podcast about the case, CNN’s Oliver Darcy reported. Stelter confirmed the news Monday and teased more details about his temporary role. Vanity Fair Hires Brian “Tater” Stelter
- “The Nigerian scam is designed to be stupid on the theory if you believe the unbelievable, you are more likely to do the unbelievable and send the money. But what if the situation is now reversed? What if with AI to assist the scammers, you have to be a genius to know it is fake? And how many of us can be geniuses 24 hours a day?” The Nigerian Prince Has New Clothes: AI Will Supercharge Scammers
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Just 19 percent say they’re ‘very likely’ to buy an EV as Biden pushes rule that would make them commonplace.” Americans Aren’t Sold on Electric Cars. Biden Wants to Force Automakers to Sell Them Anyway.
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Inflation, fueled by Biden’s war on American energy, was the main driver of their stress, as 60 percent of respondents pointed to Biden’s inflation as the main reason for financial stress. On average, Biden’s 40-year-high inflation costs American households an extra $5,200 in 2022 or $433 per month, according to Bloomberg.” Poll: 70% Feel Financially Stressed in Joe Biden’s America
- Global supply chain news site FreightWaves observes that “Labor action at West Coast ports does not have a history of being explicitly confirmed; rather, it takes the form of passive-aggressive behavior that escalates with increasingly implausible deniability.” FreightWaves predicted the unofficial union action would have long-term consequences for the ports.Unplanned L.A. Port Closure Likely to Accelerate Business Flight From West Coast
- “Spending the United States into bankruptcy is a key strategy of the totalitarian Left.”Biden’s 10-Year Plan for Fiscal Disaster
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- The retail behemoth said that the four locations “have not been profitable since we opened the first one nearly 17 years ago” with annual losses doubling in the past five years. The four Walmart stores that remain open “continue to face the same difficulties,” but executives believe shuttering some of the locations creates the best opportunity to keep the others open. Walmart Closes Four Stores in Chicago Amid Elevated Crime Rates
- “One of the City Supervisors is using this event to get a measure on the ballot re-establishing minimum police staffing levels.” Whole Foods Closes San Francisco Flagship Store Over Employee Safety Concerns
- “Individuals caught with drugs are now fined and referred to drug addiction services rather than charged, but most users never seek help.” It’s Time for Oregon to Admit Decriminalizing Drugs Has Gone Horribly Wrong
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Jeffrey Lord: “Comer: They’ve ‘opened a can of worms.’” Time to Indict the Epidemic of Corrupt Democrats?
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- What kind of a person decides it’s okay to slap a middle schooler in the classroom — on a career day, no less? A stentorian hard-line Bible-thumping headmaster at a Christian school? Actually, no. In fact, the offender in the following case sides with those for whom love wins and pronouns matter, and who put “In This House, We Believe” signs in the front yard. In other words, a leftist. A Member of the Tolerance Crowd Slaps a Middle Schooler
- Heather Mac Donald: “Dismantling DEI bureaucracies is the key to reviving American universities.” Merit Over Identity
- Betsy McCaughey: “Muslims are waging the battle one campus demonstration and school-board meeting at a time, often winning.” (that doesn’t mean they are on the side of freedom and tolerance, Betsy, just a temporary pain in the ass – jjs) Muslims are Helping Turn the Tide in School Culture Wars
- “So objectors need to learn to be silent and comply after admitting to being racist, of course. As Harpool is an Obama appointee, we know where his fealty lies. And it is not just with the left. Harpool knows a cushy, well-paying gig when he has one. And he knows how the game is played. And he undoubtedly intends to keep playing it, no matter the cost to the school children in Missouri.” Federal Judge Slams Plaintiffs With Massive Penalties Over CRT Suit
- Margot Cleveland: “The detailed legal opinion in the abortion pill case addresses an array of complex legal issues. Here’s what you need to know.” Everything You Need to Know About the Case Freezing the FDA’s Abortion Pill Approval
- “Despite the fact that the FDA spent the last 23 years loosening its already questionable guidelines for the fatal drug, Mace encouraged the same agency responsible for rushing approval of the covid jab that caused her medical complications to turn a blind eye to Kacsmaryk’s ruling.” Biden Junta More Careful About Abortion Pill Ruling Than RINO Nancy Mace
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “America is lagging behind on this critical issue.” Britain Introduces Voter ID, Joins a Growing Club of Countries Securing Their Elections
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The group alleged Democrat Governor Andrew Beshear’s bans on religious gatherings and interstate travel violated their constitutional rights, which the Sixth Circuit affirmed in May 2020, according to court documents. On Monday, the Sixth Circuit upheld a district court ruling awarding the congregants $272,142.50 in attorney’s fees, rejecting the governor’s challenges.” Dem Governor Who Shut Down Churches During Chinese COVID Ordered To Pay Over $270,000 In Attorney’s Fees
- “Here’s a list of the most significant elections taking place in 2023 that conservatives should begin mobilizing for right now.” Here’s Every Major Upcoming Election Republicans Should Already Be Preparing For
- “It has been one week since Trump appeared in New York City for his arraignment, where he was charged with 34 counts of falsifying business records, to which he pleaded not guilty.”Morning Consult Poll: Donald Trump’s Favorability Ticks Up Again in Wake of Indictment
- “I saw his answer today on television about whether or not he was going to run to a very nice guy named Al Roker. You can’t get a softer question than that that was a long answer talking about the eggs and this and that.” Trump: I Don’t Think Biden Can Run in 2024 — ‘There’s Something Wrong’
- “Let’s hope it’s not 1968 all over again.” (I hope it’s worse; may the all get robbed and beaten con gusto – jjs) Chicago Hosting the 2024 Democratic Convention
- “Well, I’ll either, I’ll eith—I’ll either be rolling egg or, uh, being the, the gu—you know, the guy who’s pushing them out.” Videos: Biden Gets Lost At Easter Egg Roll, Gibbers Nonsense When Asked If Running In 2024
- “Could he complicate the 2024 race?” Gavin Newsom: The Anti-Ron DeSantis
- “The emoji-like peptides of a Steve Turley, as well as others who are rosily convinced that retribution is on the way, do not allow for a genuine assessment of the totalitarian takeover confronting citizens, who will have to be intellectually armed to meet and possibly defeat — or at least, stall — the forces of an encroaching evil. The times are dark, but if the light is ever to triumph, it must work against the dark without suppressing, disguising, misconstruing, or scanting its encompassing plenitude.” Are the Dems Really Panicking?
- “The incoming mayor’s policy proposals and past statements don’t bode well.” (they traded liver cancer for pancreatic cancer – jjs) Can Chicago Survive Brandon Johnson?
- “The fact that Chicagoans have elected not a reformer, but a deformer, suggests that inner-city residents still don’t get it—or they don’t care.” The Left Has Killed Our Great Cities
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- The Wall Street Journal: Intel breach possibly “one of the most significant leaks of highly classified in recent history.” Report: Ukraine Forced to Alter Spring Offensive Plans After U.S. Document Leak
- Richard Fernandez: “Complexity interacting with greater complexity can lead to emergent behaviors that are difficult to predict or understand. The noise of deception will be lost in the greater noise. If the spring offensive ever starts no one will be able to say what role the leak played.” Chaos vs. Maskirovka
- “EU countries are bypassing their own sanctions against buying Russian fuel. The difference is that the Saudis are keeping most of the profits instead of Moscow. Neat trick, eh?” Why Is Saudi Arabia Buying Record Levels of Oil?
- Sohrab Ahmari: “The left abhors the one figure in decades who has meaningfully rolled back the self-righteous imperium.” The Dishonesty of the ‘Antiwar’ Left
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The arrival of the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] comes at a particularly contentious time for the UK province, with police in Northern Ireland raising the terror threat level being raised to “severe” last week, meaning that they believe an attack is highly likely.”Joe to the Rescue? Biden Touches Down in Belfast, Promising to ‘Preserve the Peace’ in Northern Ireland
- “Taiwan’s Defense Ministry said that it tracked 91 Chinese fighter jets off its coast during the last day of its exercises after dozens of warplanes crossed the maritime median line of the Taiwan Strait on Sunday. Chinese state media said the warplanes were loaded with live ammunition.” China Says It’s ‘Ready To Fight’ After Massive Drills Around Taiwan, Releases Animated Video of Attack
- “One of the biggest challenges presented by China as compared to the USSR is the depth of the Chinese penetration of America’s economy, politics, culture, and society.” 10 Things the U.S. Can Start Doing Right Now to Counter China’s Dominance
- “Macron is right to be frustrated with the situation. But the EU’s problems aren’t America’s fault, and they’re certainly not the result of an American wish to make Europeans ‘vassals.’ They are the consequences of policies European leaders have, in full knowledge, chosen to pursue.” Macron is Wrong: Europe’s Dependencies on America are Self-Inflicted
- “Francesca Albanese said Israeli response to Palestinian attacks is unjustified.” Activists Call on UN to Fire Official Who Says Israel Does Not Have Right to Defend Itself
- “The paradox at the heart of Israeli life.” Israel Under Attack and My Neighbors’ Murder
- “A dictator in a state of panic.” Iran’s Ayatollah Khamenei Signals Regime Split
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- “The report isn’t just gaslighting; it’s disinformation.” Biden’s Afghanistan Disinformation
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Roughly two dozen defense contractors, headed by retired commander of the U.S. Marine Corps Forces Pacific, Steven Rudder, will meet with counterparts among Taiwan’s defense industry and President Tsai Ing-Wen for talks about ways to “promote defense industry cooperation with Taiwan,” US Defense Contractors Lay Groundwork For Plan To Massively Ramp Up Weapons Production With Taiwan
- “Chinese app buoyed by high-priced lobbying campaign, congressional infighting, and a renewed embrace by the White House.” Why the TikTok Ban May Never Come
- “The entire six-minute clip is worth watching, if for no other reason than to gain a deeper appreciation of the hubris and disdain that bureaucrats like Hicks have for the media and the public that consumes it. No one in a position of authority has reminded them that they are public servants for years, and so naturally they are offended by probing questions about their publicly-funded activities.” WATCH: Pentagon Official Confronted Over Military’s 5 Consecutive Failed Audits
- Robert Spencer: “‘Islamophobia’ is, as the Left insists, closely akin to ‘white supremacism,’ but not in the way that they mean. What they actually share is being virtually nonexistent except in the rhetoric of those who keep telling us what big threats they are and vowing to do whatever it takes to stamp them out. The stabbing of Imam Sayed Elnakib reminds us of this yet again.” Story of ‘Islamophobic’ Attack on New Jersey Imam Takes a Surprising Twist
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “A Press Release by the United States Census Bureau revealed that the top county in terms of population loss was Los Angeles County, which lost 90,704 people over a one-year period from 2021 to 2022.” Census Data Shows Mass Exodus from Democrat-Run Cities to Red States
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The proposed changes to the Uniform Definition of Death Act would allow comatose patients to be declared dead for use as organ donors.” Doctors Sound Alarm Over Proposed Changes to Definition of Death in Federal Law
- “No justification remains for continuing the pandemic-era expansion of Medicaid.” Roll It Back
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “SpaceX today revealed the details for its live stream of the first orbital launch of Superheavy/Starship, now targeting a launch date around April 21, 2023, depending on when the FAA issues the launch license.” SpaceX announces it will be providing a webcast for Starship’s first orbital flight
- “The advantage it has on all other designs for capturing space junk is its simplicity. No nets, no harpoons, no grappling arms.” Startup proposes capturing space junk with a satellite operating like a whale
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Knowles and McCloskey were set to debate “transgenderism and womanhood” at the University of Pittsburgh next Tuesday, but the transgender professor allegedly accused Knowles of “stirring up hatred and violence” for being an opponent of transgender ideology and thus did not want to give him a platform . . . ‘Hatred And Violence’: Transgender Professor Reportedly Cancels Debate With Conservative Commentator Michael Knowles
- To bring out the moral of this story, I’ll use a Courtney Love quote that I did find. She once said, “I’m not going to apologize for offending you. Actually, I think you should thank me.”Florida Lawmaker Says What We’re All Thinking About the Trans Crowd
- In an interview before the event, he said that it was time to stand up to the Left-wing agenda that was trying to introduce children to radical gender ideology. “At some point, this agenda is just not tolerant itself. If you don’t believe the way they do, they are going to crush you. We won’t be crushed.” ‘Capitulated To Fear’: Tennessee City Makes Decision On Future Of Pride Fest That Featured ‘Explicit Sexual’ Performance
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Go woke, go . . . lose $4 billion.” Bud Light’s Dylan Mulvaney Trans Stunt Cost the Company $4 BILLION… So Far.
- “Will the living history museum follow the path of James Madison’s Montpelier?” Wokeness at Colonial Williamsburg
- “Can you imagine somebody posting for a fellowship at a public library and saying it’s only open to Whites? Nobody would do that. So why do they think it’s okay to open up such a public fellowship only to Blacks? It’s discrimination.” New York Public Library Faces Backlash After Offering Internship Only to “Black Graduates”
- Christian Toto: “Rebel comic pokes fun at Mulvaney, Identity Politics and a certain ex-President.” Tyler Fischer Revives Podcast, Faces (More) Big Tech Censorship
- “If you don’t let them mine your data, you cannot become immortal. So unlock your phone and open your soul. Take a few selfies. If you want to get personal, take off your pants. Who knows? Maybe your spirit will go viral for all eternity.” How Corporate America is Encouraging Us to Embrace the Digital Undead
- “If the world is going mad, don’t accept it.” Reversing The Destruction of a Generation
HITHER & YON
- Jaffee was also known for “Snappy Answers to Stupid Questions,” which delivered exactly what the title promised. A comic from 1980 showed a man on a fishing boat with a noticeably bent reel. “Are you going to reel in the fish?” his wife asks. “No,” he says, “I’m going to jump into the water and marry the gorgeous thing.” Al Jaffee, Longtime Mad Magazine Cartoonist, Dead at 102
- “H. C. Potter’s 1947 romantic comedy, The Farmer’s Daughter, shows how both marriage and politics in America can be a thrilling combination of idealistic and imperfect at the same time. An Idealistic and Imperfect American Love Story
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.