Good morning, kids. The nexus between the decriminalization of crime and the weaponization of law enforcement and national security to be used against ordinary citizens and extraordinary ones like President Trump grows more evident day by day. The destruction of our cities and urban areas into versions of Gaza meets Mogadishu, which until very recently had been confined to areas of perpetual Democrat control are beginning to metastasize. And it’s no accident.
My case in point takes place in Bellingham, a once-idyllic college town way north of Seattle. It may have been the colleges that ruined it. One moment they were doing fine, and then someone started asking what they could do for the downtrodden. Next thing you know, the downtrodden are arriving en masse, and people are getting robbed, and feces is darkening the streets, and the mayor gets chased out of City Hall by Antifa. This last part seems like rhetoric, but it’s the literal history. You can see things like it on video, and the cops, standing against hordes of ugly green-haired gender-fluid youngsters, stood by and took a beating over it. . .
. . . Pam’s been running Yeager’s for years now, and you can see her featuring locals on her Facebook page, and throwing sales on hard-to-find items. But lately things have changed. Instead of featuring locals, she’s featuring more criminals. Her son (whose official job is managing the ski and paddle section) spends most of his time in loss prevention, and he apprehends junkies and lowlifes almost constantly.
Recently he caught a bum and was told to “call the cops; they won’t do anything anyway.” And they won’t. The city of Bellingham won’t prosecute many minor offenses, and the criminals walk free, maybe back to Yeager’s, maybe to another mom-and-pop store until whole families drown as even Walmart did in Portland. None of her children has been stabbed or shot. But the likelihood increases every year as strangers with nothing to live for keep stealing from families worth living in.
A couple of men broke in recently and stole a thousand dollars’ worth of stuff. Before that, others stole $6,000, and before that, others stole $3,000. But like the pie charts and statistics, the dollar sign obscures the real meaning of the offense. As such, it wasn’t a number out of a vault or an account, but the bread and butter off the family plate. Every burglary that happens to Yeager’s drives Pam closer and closer to red ink. Every thief is chipping away at the hard work and love and investment of generations — from the legacy of grandparents to the inheritance of grandchildren. And none of the above burglaries, she says, was covered by insurance. . .
. . . What’s most frustrating is that these junkies are backed by a self-righteous mob — a mob that asks for more tent cities for junkies, for fewer rules for junkies, for more money for junkies. This in the end leads Bellingham to more junkies. When the police try to clear out the encampments, they get hooted and pelted by hordes of the “compassionate.” They are, in essence, armies of people compassionate to lone deadbeats and junkies and openly cruel to mothers and children.
I wonder how long good families can survive in Bellingham. And if they can’t, how long it will be until families take matters into their own hands — and whether the city and the media will actively prosecute them first.
You better believe if you dare to defend yourself or your property it is YOU that the Alvin Bragg’s of this world are going to go after. Relentlessly. I’m sure by now most of you have heard of something known as the Cloward-Piven Strategy, but I’ll link it here via David Horowitz’s invaluable Discover The Networks. Peeling away the bullshit reasons, the crux of the biscuit was the intentional collapsing of the welfare state leading to the collapse of the economy in general and thereby the government, which would then lead to the take over of the whole enchilada by – you guessed it – American Communists.
While that scheme which was cooked up early 60 years ago and continues to this day especially with the flooding of tens of millions of third world peasants via our now non-existent southern border, the decriminalization of crime across the nation is just the opening of yet another front in the war to destroy America from within.
Hold that thought for a moment. Since the theft of the 2020 election and essentially the overthrow of the nation, many of us have been discussing a national divorce, or at the very least, making red state America a bastion against an encroaching tyranny. How that happens electorally and/or politically with the combination of rigged elections, stacked courts and a useless GOP has yet to be fully explained to me, but nevertheless a realignment of populations is happening for real. Places like New York, California and Illinois are losing more and more fed up citizens across the political divide to states like Texas and Florida.
Escape from New York! New Yorkers are so worried about crime, sky-high housing costs and struggling schools, 27% percent of state residents said they want to move away in the next five years, a survey revealed Wednesday.
A stunning 30% of respondents — who also cited inept political leadership and soaring taxes as reasons for wanting to flee — said they already longed to live somewhere else, according to a Siena College Research Institute quality of life poll.
Nearly a third — about 31% — plan to leave the Empire State when they retire while even more said they believe it’s not safe for kids. . .
. . . A total of 40% of respondents said New York is not a good place to raise children — including an alarming 61% of black respondents — and 26% said the overall quality of education is fair or poor as a statewide debate rages over opening more charter schools.
Assuming for a moment that, as I noted yesterday, unlike years ago when people fled blue-run shit-holes yet brought their Democrat voting habits with them to destroy within a few election cycles the places they sought as sanctuary, this might not necessarily (thank goodness) be the case today. And of course, the Junta understands this as well.
The Biden [junta] and Democrat-controlled legislatures in several states have taken the lead in this effort. In New York State, Governor Kathy Hochul, as part of the state budget, has advanced a so-called Housing Compact that would eliminate local control and single family zoning.
Hochul’s plan would require that high-rise “affordable” (read: low-income, taxpayer-subsidized) housing be constructed close to each sleepy village train station — mostly a few miles apart — on Metro North and the Long Island Railroad. If the affected communities fail to do so “voluntarily,” the state will have the power to override local zoning. Those who fail to applaud this combined coup by warriors for social justice and real estate interests are, you guessed it, racist.
Suburban homeowners, Democrats as well as Republicans, are beginning to awaken to the deadly threat these proposals pose to their way of life. What is largely overlooked is that this is a repeat of a similar effort in 1972 about which I wrote at the time (“Housing Controversy in Westchester,” Congress Biweekly, November 10, 1972 and December 22, 1972). Believe it or not, the effort to overthrow zoning was then spearheaded by Republicans — with New York’s Westchester County selected to pioneer the program.
On June 20, 1972, the New York State Urban Development Corporation announced that it was overriding local zoning to create a variety of low- and moderate-income housing developments in nine, for the most part rural, Westchester communities. Reminiscent of the emotional reaction to the death of George Floyd, the UDC had been given zoning override power by a hitherto balky state Legislature the day after the murder of Martin Luther King. Republican governor Nelson Rockefeller, in a burst of virtue-signaling, argued that this was the best tribute the Legislature could give the slain civil rights leader. When rationality returned, efforts by the state Legislature to take away the override power were vetoed by Rockefeller.
On a national level, Nixon’s Department of Housing and Urban Development, headed by George Romney, joined in the pressure from another angle. It introduced project selection criteria reducing the availability of federal funds for low-income housing in areas with existing large minority populations. This in turn led to protests from inner-city communities arguing that the new guidelines would make it impossible to rehabilitate their areas.
The only clear winners in these proposals were real estate investors. . .
. . . What are the chances that this time, 51 years later, legislation to override zoning in New York will be successful? The current triumph of Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity throughout our institutions, the belief in systemic racism, the near deification of the poor — all speak to a climate much more susceptible to supporting zoning overrides in the name of “social justice” than existed fifty years ago.
George Romney? That name sounds familiar . . . But I digress.
What it all boils down to is, in the immortal words of Martha Reeves & the Vandellas, “Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.” And now that the gasoline-powered automobile – perhaps the one invention that has arguably done more to secure an individual’s freedom and ability to work and live as he or she sees fit and thereby helped drive the prosperity of this nation for nearly a century – has been targeted for termination, your immobility will make you that much more controllable.
This de-evolution/dissolution will not stay isolated to Democrat areas. It is spreading – intentionally – to the suburbs and rural areas. The government will soon have the power to overrule zoning laws and eliminate single family homes. That is to kill the American dream once and for all in the interest of D-I-E.
This, plus the flooding of third world illegal alien peasantry by the now tens of millions will prevent normal red state America from being able to act independently from the centralized tyranny of DC.
People who desire a peaceful national divorce will be prevented from having it. Yugoslavia ’92 here we come. Or worse.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Our enemies do not fear us, our allies judge us unreliable, and neutrals assume America is in descent and too dangerous to join.” The Biden 10-Step Plan for Global Chaos
- Kurt Schlichter: “They scream loudest when it hurts the most.” If They Are Not Calling You a Fascist, You’re Too Damn Soft
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Bob Zimmerman: “Faced with this outside pressure, the Republicans who control by vast majorities every part of Tennessee’s state government have apparently now decided to act as representatives of the left, not the voters who put them in office, and propose new gun control laws. My contempt for these quislings knows no bounds.” Tennessee’s Republicans Move to Represent the Left, Not Their Constituents
- “If you dared to think that perhaps Pearson might be faking it, congratulations, your fraud radar works!” 50 Shades Of Justin Pearson
- “In tracking BLM contributions, we found many companies prioritizing ‘racial justice’ to the detriment of shareholders and employees.” U.S. Corporations Cut Dividends And Employees While Dumping Billions Into Race-Hustling Groups
- “Hypocritical Western victors squander freedom in favor East German surveillance.” The West Declares War on Itself
- “. . . Right after transgender [terrorist] shooter’s murder spree at a Christian school.” Biden Proclaims “Transgender Day of Visibility”
- The resignation, and the ultimatum from Cadwalader that it implied, was not a one-off. Like their corporate clients, top law firms have taken a sharp left turn over the past decade, joining groups like the Law Firm Antiracism Alliance and even hosting drag queens for Pride Month. That flight from the political center, lawyers and legal commentators say, has made “Big Law” much less willing to take conservative clients—especially when their last name is Trump. The Big Law Bias: To Represent Conservative Clients, Top Lawyers Often Forced To Leave Their Firms
- “The piece of shit is no other than yourself! You are pathetically ignorance [and] arrogant. You know [zero] history,” Van Fleet said in her now-viral Twitter post Wednesday. “Chinese Communist Party has managed to kill more than 800 [million] Chinese, kids [and] adults. It has also forcefully aborted more than 400 [million] Chinese babies. Communism has collectively killed more 100 [million] people worldwide!” Chinese Revolution Survivor Schools American Activist Asshole David “Camera” Hogg on the Brutality of Communism in Incredible Exchange
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: ” Manhattan D.A. Enlisted a Who’s Who of Biden Junta Buddies for Trump Takedown
- Trump is alleging that Cohen breached their relationship by “spreading falsehoods” about Trump that were “likely to be embarrassing or detrimental, and partook in other misconduct,” while also breaching other terms of his contract, Fox News reported. Trump Sues Michael Cohen
- “If emboldened and protected government officials can weaponize the government against someone like Trump, then they can do the same to you.” How Qualified Immunity Leads to Weaponized Government
- Probably from a disgruntled cocaine dealer who owed him a bag. Or it’s a bullshit story.Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg Receives Another Threatening Letter and White Powder
- “The disastrous implications of Donald Trump’s indictment and arrest.” Dennis Prager Video: This is What Happens in Dictatorships
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “If Big Tech is tasked by the state with eliminating hateful or misinformative content, they’ll stuff everything they don’t like into those categories, including opinions, jokes, and even factual statements,” Dillon said. “We’ve already experienced it first hand.” Babylon Bee, Tim Pool File Lawsuit Against California Attorney General Over New Social Media Law
- NPR’s website literally says, “Federal funding is essential to public radio’s service to the American public and its continuation is critical for both stations and program producers, including NPR.” Tax-Payer Funded NPR Quits Twitter After Being Labeled ‘State-Affiliated Media’
- “State-affiliated media is defined as outlets where the state exercises control over editorial content through financial resources, direct or indirect political pressures, and/or control over production and distribution,” the Twitter policy says. PBS Joins NPR In Backing Away From Twitter
- “Wales’ Wikipedia vs. Elon’s Twitter.” A Tale of Two Online Giants
- “Accuses interviewer of lying about ‘hate speech’ increasing on Twitter.” Video: Elon Accuses BBC Of Failing To Report On “Side Effects Of Vaccinations” And Spreading “Misinformation Regarding Masking”
- “This is not the norm.” White House Press Corps Torches Biden Junta for Lack of Access
- “He rates poorly, he is a source of constant embarrassment and his new morning show is an unqualified disaster.” Insiders at CNN Don’t Understand Why Don Lemon Still Has a Job There
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The middle class is the most fucked group of people.” Left-Wing Commentator Slams Green Energy Initiatives
- David Harsanyi: “According to the contemporary left, it’s ‘authoritarian’ for local elected officials to curate school library collections but fine for a powerful centralized federal government to issue an edict compelling a major industry to produce a product and then force hundreds of millions of people to buy it.” Joe Biden’s EV Edict Isn’t Just Harmful, It’s Fascistic
- “How can a regulatory agency force carmakers to sell electric cars? The EPA plans to find out.” (it’s a tax! – jjs) Say Hello to the EPA Motor Company, Say Goodbye to Freedom
- “United Auto Workers gave Biden’s EPA the boot after deciding not to publicly support new environmental rule.” Even Biden’s Auto Union Allies Hate the Junta’s Plan To Kill Gas-Powered Cars
- “While the U.S. government takes aim at gas-powered cars and the World Economic Forum (WEF) advises eating bugs to save the planet, China is completely negating any supposed climate progress. China, the world’s biggest polluter, is speeding up its construction of coal mines and approval of new coal mines. No need to snack on grasshoppers — you won’t be stopping global pollution.” World’s Biggest Polluter China Increases Coal Mining
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Given their assessment of the potential economic effects of the recent banking-sector developments, the staff’s projection at the time of the March meeting included a mild recession starting later this year, with a recovery over the subsequent two years. Real GDP growth in 2024 was projected to remain below the staff’s estimate of potential output growth, and then GDP growth in 2025 was expected to be above that of potential,” the minutes report. Fed Economists See Bank Turmoil Triggering Recession This Year
- “This was despite the fact that federal tax revenues in the first six months of this fiscal year were $2,048,196,000,000, which was the second-highest in nation’s history (when compared to the inflation-adjusted numbers for the tax revenues collected in the first six months of previous fiscal years).” Deficit Tops $1 Trillion in First Six Months of FY2023
- “Economies of scale beget operational efficiencies, the benefits of which are enjoyed by consumers.” Biden’s Airline Antitrust Efforts Will Not Boost Competition
- “The success of the aerospace company evidences strong returns on strategic industrial investment.” (the best way to “invest” in industries is to deregulate and get government the hell out of them – jjs_ How Airbus Took Flight
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The United States is not King Midas, and the gold is running out.” Importing Poverty is Making America Poor
- “It’s only picking up.” Northern Border Agents Are Grappling With a ‘Wave’ of Illicit Drugs
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “What this woman is going through is becoming more and more common in our country.” A Nightmare in the Pacific Northwest
- “Welcome to the real-world impact of ‘progressivism.'” How The Left Killed Our Great Cities
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- [PM Chris] Hipkins said his Cabinet performed a “difficult balancing act” and had to “weigh a number of things quite carefully” before deciding to keep the quarantine policy for people who test positive for Wuhan coronavirus infection. New Zealand Extends Mandatory Chinese Coronavirus Quarantines Until 2024
- “The trans crisis is the vax crisis and all the other crises, too. You can’t talk about one piece but not another piece.” It’s Turtles All the Way Down
- “One family’s tragedy is the government’s opportunity to smuggle whatever the fashionable social engineering program du jour is into its remedy.” Permanent Emergency: Corporate State Repackages Gun Violence as ‘Public Health Crisis’
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Keep moving forward no matter what they do. Ignore it all. Keep showing up. Keep reading the books out loud. It’s working. ” American Library Association Mobilizes to Intimidate Parents Into Silence
- “There’s big money in pushing racial division and gender ideology on other people’s children by way of the public school system. The Newton principal has abandoned academic excellence in his own school and is now helping other districts do the same, all under the guise of diversity, equity and inclusion.” Principal Of School That Limited Play Auditions On Race Paid Thousands To Consult On Racial “Equity”
- “Parents will no longer be required to be informed on which books will be included on the lists.” Report: School District In Maryland Makes LGBTQ Books Mandatory Reading
- “The American Psychological Association once acknowledged bias against Asian Americans in college admissions; today, it would rather not.” Inconvenient Discrimination
- “College is too expensive, too high-risk, and too woke, and, as a result, professors are facing lower inflation-adjusted salaries.” Professors Feel the Impact of Higher Education’s Collapse
- “The lack of diversity policies at Historically Black Colleges and Universities makes clear that the concept means something other than its public definition.” Where’s the DEI at the HBCUs?
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Over the past 2 weeks, @GOPoversight has combed through Biden family bank records & suspicious activity reports filed against Hunter Biden. We also continue to gather info from whistleblowers,” Comer posted on Twitter. “It doesn’t look good for @POTUS. I will update the American people soon.” James Comer to Provide ‘Concerning’ Update on Biden Family Business Probe
- “What happened on that trip was, Joe Biden was in the front of the plane. My job as the White House stenographer was to be in the back of the plane in the press cabin and if Joe or a senior administration official came back and did a briefing, then I would record it and make a transcript. Well, that’s exactly what happened,” Mike McCormick told Fox News host Jesse Watters. “That senior administration official was Jake Sullivan who is now our national security adviser. So, I didn’t see anything wrong with it at the time.” Joe Biden ‘Knew’ Hunter Was On Burisma Board While Pushing For Natural Gas In Ukraine, Former Obama Stenographer Says
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- It’s obvious the fix is in for Schiff-for-Brains. Report: Unearthed Divorce Filings Reveal Allegations Democrat Katie Porker Abused Ex-Husband
- “Rebekah Jones denies involvement but corporate records show she founded media org in November.” DeSantis Critic Embraced By Progressives Created Fake News Site to Promote Herself
- “The trend I helped begin, I now realize, was a disaster. In the past three years, major U.S. corporations have weighed in on everything from abortion and Black Lives Matter to election laws—even as the American public overwhelmingly wishes they wouldn’t.” Former ‘Log Cabin Republican’ President Admits He Helped Corporate America Go Woke, Is Paying ‘Penance’
- “Students are misplacing their outrage and failing to call out the real cause of the problem: Barack Obama.” Woke U-Chicago Students Too Afraid To Call Out Obama For Gentrifying The South Side
- “Her choice when the leftists came after her made sense, but it’s still irksome when she tells us to have a different standard.” A Former Trump Attorney Preaches One Thing But Practiced Another
- Trump already showed a strong plurality among Republican voters last month, even before he forecasted his impending arrest based on “illegal leaks” from Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s Office. As Donald Trump Dominates News Cycles, Rivals Are Left with Shrunken Spotlights
- Ro Khanna: “Not speaking out undermines our credibility as elected representatives of the people,” he added. Top Democrat Congressman Calls For Dianne Feinstein To Resign Immediately: “Can No Longer Fulfill Her Duties”
- “The trouble with California politics is that you have Democratic constituency groups all thinking they’re entitled to seats,” Claremont Institute senior fellow Steven Hayward told the Washington Free Beacon. “With any choice [Newsom] makes, he’ll upset some people. And if he’s thinking about running for president, that puts him in a tough spot.” How Dianne Feinstein’s Resignation Could Create Political Minefield for Gavin Newsom
- “Dingell said in a lengthy statement on Twitter that she had been encouraged to run for the open U.S. Senate seat over the last several months but would prefer to stay and work for the people in her congressional district.” (the grift must be berry berry good to her – jjs)Democrat Rep. Debbie Dingell (-berry) Bows Out of Michigan’s U.S. Senate Race
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Pentagon spokesman Chris Meagher has also suggested that the documents have been altered, but he did not address how they might have been changed. This comes after the documents were allegedly released by a Discord moderator on an obscure meme site.” US, UK Special Forces are On the Ground in Ukraine: Report
- “They’re at the embassy, but they are not fighting,” Doocy asked. “That is right,” Kirby said.NSC Spokesman: U.S. Special Forces in Ukraine Are Working on ‘Accountability of the Material Going in and Out of Ukraine’ – Not Fighting
- “The intelligence does not indicate whether or not the weapons talks were fruitful, or if Turkey was taking action on the companies that were helping Russia and Belarus evade sanctions. The business dealings were allegedly reported by a Turkish trade attaché in late 2022.” Ukraine and the Strategic Way of Thinking
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Mark Milley displays shocking naiveté in remarks on China; compare to a military leader who doesn’t have his head in the sand.” Joint Chiefs Chairman Disconnected from Reality Regarding China
- “Macron is right in the wrong way about ‘European’ strategic autonomy.” Bantamweight Bonaparte
- Sohrab Ahmari: “He subverts the expectations … of what it means to be on the left.”AMLO’s Conservative Leftism
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- Robert Spencer: “Milley and the rest of the woke military brass could have spent less time studying Critical Race Theory and imposing it on the troops as a way of weeding out Trump supporters from the ranks and more time doing their actual jobs. Had they done so, they might have realized how foolish it was to steal away from Bagram in the dead of night . . . That’s what led to the Afghan catastrophe, not Donald Trump. And the Washington Post has now made it clear: Old Joe will not escape the verdict of history.” Even the Washington Post Isn’t Buying Biden Blaming Trump for Afghanistan Debacle
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- The student, a self-proclaimed “micro-celebrity” that went by wow_mao on Discord, released an immense amount of classified documents having to do with the Ukrainian war effort. The Daily Mail reported that the online personality released a YouTube video that discussed the fallout of the debacle, telling journalists that the whole thing was “hilarious.”Classified Pentagon Docs Were Leaked by British University Student via Meme Group
- “NATO expansion has failed to bring modernization and integration to the armed forces of member countries.” NATO Generosity Betrays Institutional Obsolescence
- “More than 90,000 Afghans have already been brought to America since the badly botched withdrawal from the country in 2021, which saw 13 American servicemen and servicewomen killed in a mass casualty terror attack and left the Taliban controlling more of Afghanistan than before the intervention.” Biden Tells Congress to Import Another 20,000 Migrants from the Taliban’s Afghanistan
- Daniel Greenfield: “From attending an event featuring a World Trade Center bombing co-conspirator to the NSC.” Biden’s New Muslim Liaison to Fight ‘Institutional Islamophobia’
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- Fire Chief Tim Brown said the department cited the property owner numerous times for unsafe conditions. They knew a fire would eventually happen: “It wasn’t if, it’s just when.”Indiana Recycling Plant Fire Forces 2,000 Residents to Evacuate
- “That’s the implied slogan of ‘affordable housing,’ now set to wipe out the American Dream in New York.” Death to the Suburbs!
- “Fed up with rising crime, taxes and what many emigres decry as a declining quality of life, more Gothamites and upstaters moved to Florida in 2022 than any prior year in history.” Exodus Continues as More Than 10,000 New Yorkers Have Moved to Florida in 2023
- So, their fed up with Democrat-Leftist “progressivism.” Let’s hope they understand that wherever they wind up. Nearly One Third of New Yorkers Want to Move Out, Fed Up with Crime, Housing Costs, Poor Schools and More: Poll
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “None of this is necessary for the development of new medical products. The global pharmaceutical industry raked in $1.48 trillion in revenue in 2022. These companies have more than enough money to fund their own research and development. It’s a needless subsidy of one of the most profitable industries in human history.” Biden’s Scammy $5 Billion Pharma ‘Partnership’
- “Humankind can stand an occasional recreational cocktail.” The New Prohibitionists Are At It Again
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Mrs. Kilmartin argued, on Facebook, against displaying the LGBT pride flag, stating: “I don’t want Pride sex flags along my high street. I don’t even want heterosexual flags along my high street. Sex is for the bedroom and private life, not for displaying preferences in public.” For those relatively mundane comments, Braintree Town Council launched an investigation which concluded Mrs. Kilmartin was “in breach of the town council’s code of conduct.” Popular 82-Year-Old Elected Official Forced Out Over LGBT Flag, Ordered to Undergo ‘Emotional Intelligence Training’
- “Men everywhere seem to experience tension between what they themselves define as good men and the way the surrounding culture pressures them to be real men.” How Rejecting Biblical Masculinity Turns Men From Protectors To Predators
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Tyson’s decision to embrace the alphabet sexual lifestyle leaves his wife without a husband and his young son without a masculine father.” Parents Beware! Most Popular Kid-Friendly YouTube Channel MrBeast Now Features a Man in Ladyface
- “I will never, ever buy a Nike product for as long as I live,” she said. “And there are millions and millions and millions of women just like me.” (the chicks get Kaeprnick’d – jjs) ‘Burn Bra Challenge’ Takes Over TikTok in Protest of NIKE’s Dylan Mulvaney Ads
- “The partnership has instigated a nationwide backlash against the beer brand, with sales taking a significant hit across several states.” Anheuser-Busch Loses More than $6 Billion in Market Value Following Transgender Dylan Mulvaney Bud Light Deal
- “It’s no surprise that Alissa Heinerscheid acted “fratty” during her college days. But what this also tells us is that she knows exactly who Bud Light’s customers are. She chose to ignore them in favor of making a statement and pandering to the transgender cult.” Well, Well, Well… Bud Light’s Marketing VP Turns Out to Be a Total Hypocrite
- “Bud Light’s executives don’t primarily work for Bud Light. They work for woke causes.” This Bud’s for They/Them
- “Blaming contemporary white people for the evils of slavery is idiotic and children should not be exposed to such stupidity. But rendering a historically accurate picture of 17th and 18th-century America as well as the treatment by white people of black people since emancipation are lessons that need to be taught. And teaching older children that there are people who see the world differently than we do — that love differently and feel different things than we do — those too are lessons that need to be taught.” (the problem is we have been barred from teaching our children the truth, so this admonition is worthless – jjs)Missouri House Republicans Vote to Defund All Public Libraries in the State
- Christian Toto: “Platform craves dollar signs, ignores J.K. Rowling’s howling media critics.”Entertainment Reporters Rage Against Max’s Harry Potter Series
HITHER & YON
- “Eventually all New Yorkers start talking about leaving.” Do You Miss New York?
- “The Civil War may have been the last stand of a civilizational war, one that was not recognized until recently.” The American Civil War: The Celt’s Last Stand
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.